Is There Trouble in Paradise for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union?

Gabrielle Union and Megan Good

Just days after Floyd Mayweather’s baby mama Instagram’d an intimate photo of him in bed, actress Gabrielle Union Instagram’d this interesting photo of herself in bed with actress Megan Good.

This isn’t Gabby and Megan’s official coming out (though we wish it were); this is another attempt by Gabby to draw attention to herself after embarrassing herself by publicly mocking Wade’s ex-wife, Siovaughn Funches.

It’s interesting that Gabby is doing all of this now — just days after Wade told JET magazine that he was interested in getting closer to his ex-wife and co-parenting their two boys.

Gabby must’ve had a fit when she read that little tidbit.

Women who are confident in their relationship with their men usually don’t do what Gabby is doing. Gabby of all people should know that she will lose him the same way she got him.

Maybe Dwyane and his ex-wife have already gotten back together? That wouldn’t be the first time a man has gone back to familiar territory. Didn’t Floyd Mayweather just bed his baby mama 2 weeks ago? And didn’t Usher Raymond sire his 2nd son with ex-wife Tameka after they had officially broken up?

They say everything old is new again. Dogs always prefer playing with old bones.

• Gabrielle says homewrecker and gold digger accusations hurt her deeply
  • Dwyane Wade had his ex-wife arrested and charged with “child abduction”
  • Gabrielle Union isn’t sure if she wants kids with Dwyane Wade
  • Afternoon Delight: Gabrielle Union

148 Responses to “Is There Trouble in Paradise for Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union?”

A.J. says:

This isn’t Gabby and Megan’s official coming out (though we wish it were)
      Speak for yourself. :tea:

A.J. says:

:lol: I like this.

Sandra

Who you think is sucking the lips betwinks the legs and who do you think is getting the dildo in this tryst? Since we ALL wish this was their coming out party? :waiting:

This isn’t Gabby and Megan’s official coming out (though I wish it was);
      ———
      Fixed this for you Auntie! :thumbsup:

Betamax82 says:

They’re just messing around Sandra :tea:

Sandra

———
      And your name is 69 for a reason :lol:

69 says:

And don’t ban me either because that is a legitimate question. One is married and the other has been in a relationship with a man for as long as I can remember. So since you think they’re gay, I’m wanting to hear your opinion. That’s all. :coffee:

AYE EYE Yi SAndriTa . .
      Whey you been,Theres BEEN trouble for Dwade and GABBY.BEEEENN Trouble . .
      She buried herself deeper in Shyte when she photoshopped that JET cover :tea:

MissTaken says:

Why the corny pose? What are they 18?
      Gabby need to be with DWade somewhere on her knees sucking all the fluid out …his old swollen knee so he can play better
      What Chall thought I meant? :thinking:

Megan’s hair and nails look interesting. :yawn:

This looks like an old photo from before Megan was married anyway. Unless she took out her weave and cut it again… :think:

says:

Sandra
      ———
      And your name is 69 for a reason :lol:
      ___
      Is there a better position? :waiting:

But what does this pic have to do with Siovaughn? The ladies have been posting lots of pics from the set of Think Like a Man 2. This is one of them.

Whey you been,Theres BEEN trouble for Dwade and GABBY.BEEEENN Trouble
      _______

Eventually we gone get tired of this cold tea. :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

These hellyuns will do anything for attention.
      I don’t believe Wade’s cigarette pants wearing azz is checking for Gabby foreal. Once again the screws done come ah-loose, and the front wheel to her bicycle is about to roll off.

Last time the chain slipped. This bike is DONE. :coffee:

——
      Fugg yew..

MissTaken says:

by Bird on Jun 3, 2013 at 10:39 am
      —————
      Oh. (mad cause you make perfect sense) :lol:

Kaycei

From now on, you’re new code name is Anita. FYI. So make sure you realize this when I shout out. :yes:

your* new code name

says:

Sandra
      ———
      And your name is 69 for a reason :lol:
      ___
      Is there a better position? :waiting:
      ———
      Hail to the nawl :hahaha:

It’s just really nice to sit on his face and watch his toes curl :hahaha

@ OTB Game Of Thrones last night tho :crying:

Oh. (mad cause you make perfect sense)

:rofl: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: M’kay 69! And I will surely answer. ;-)

*hums Lead Me Into Love* :whistle:

anw_rootbeer says:

no comment

lovezoe says:

Interested in seeing her new show. That’s all I got.

@ 69, Kayeci,Razzle, Taken, OTB, Razzle, Beta :kiss:

Luvn :hug: & :kiss:

NaijaGal says:

Megan is absolutely gorgeous to me…oh Gabby…how you got him is how you lose him game proper

The photo above + Jenie’s gravie = :rofl:

:applause:

Ty says:

Hey Screw…missed u downstairs :kiss:

I think all of them are :hump: Especially after hearing about their all girls club headed by LaLa and seeing the pics with her, Lala, and Taraji :yes: They even got Rudy turned up. I just want to know all the members :waiting:

Auntie u still dont want to tell us about Lala…lets have some tea :rofl:

@ Jenie :kiss: Morning!

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

The photo above + Jenie’s gravie =

:rofl: :rofl:

MissTaken says:

@OTB :hahaha: I promise you when I read Bird’s comment I said oh and some shade air went out of my cheat. I was deflated :ghost:

GAGIRL :happy: bring it in :kiss:

And whats the correlation Of FLOyD instagram photo and GABBs??
      ANYONE??

@ OTB Game Of Thrones last night tho
      ________

:eek: Shuhhhhhhh Shusssshhhh! :bite:

I didnt watch yet, GawgaPeach!

GA

I thought about you Saturday. Every time I hit 475, or see BIBB I think about ur ass. Even though I have friends there at Mercer, I always think about you first (not them). And I never met you. What kinda chit is that? :hahaha:

:kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

Megan is absolutely gorgeous to me
      _______________________________________________________

:yes:

Chile was watching Deliver us from EVA and forgot Kenya non acting azz was in there :rofl:

It’s just really nice to sit on his face and watch his toes curl :hahaha

*italian kiss thingy* :yes: One of my faves. My homeboy say if a nigga let you sit on his face, you got that :goodgood:

Betamax82 says:

GA shawty :waves:

@GaGaGIrlll :kiss:

MeGan lOOks Nice up there, She’s using a thicker SharpiE :thumbsup:

MissTaken says:

GaGirl :hugs:
      Ty whats this you say about an all girls club? :popcorn: No homo. *takes $20 out the blog collection plate to pay my fine*

Dogs always prefer playing with old bones.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why I got the same 3 dudes in rotation forever and 15 days huh?

:ghost:

lovezoe says:

I don’t think Gabby will be too pressed if DWade drop her. She’ll just find another sponsor.

Carrington says:

One week Sandra Mae has nothing but disdain for the gays, the next she’s trying to recruit.

Or, maybe it’s just the gay men she can’t stand…

Either way – Guhl, either walk the horse, or ride it! LOL

luVn_liFe… says:

And whats the correlation Of FLOyD instagram photo and GABBs??
      ANYONE??
      ———-
      Dog’s like to play with old bones…. Floyd recently smashed his ex and he’s engaged.

*italian kiss thingy* One of my faves. My homeboy say if a nigga let you sit on his face, you got that :goodgood:

Mhhhh
      :tea:

And whats the correlation Of FLOyD instagram photo and GABBs??
      ANYONE??

Thirsty women share attn seeking photos? :shrug:

MissTaken says:

And whats the correlation Of FLOyD instagram photo and GABBs??
      ANYONE??
      by luVn_liFe… on Jun 3, 2013 at 10:46 am
      —————
      :spank: You hush nah before we get left for dead in here 700 comments strong

_________

I knew it! iHollered laughing, fewl! :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

============================
      she ain’t Naomi…DWade was her last chance

MsB2u says:

A.J. says:

This isn’t Gabby and Megan’s official coming out (though we wish it were)
      Speak for yourself. :tea:
      ——————————

puppylove says:

Morning roses. I have nothing for either of these 2. But GOT last night :shank: she deserved it. She started this damn war.

It’s just really nice to sit on his face and watch his toes curl :hahaha
      And he ain’t lying. I LOVE to make a mess out of some sweet kitty with my mouth and slobber all over that bish. Smother me with that chit, I’ll lick a whole in them walls. :yes: :lick:

It’s just really nice to sit on his face and watch his toes curl :hahaha

—————
      Well this must be my case then :hahaha:

Chile Cheese! says:

Sandra, didn’t you just put a post up last week saying that we should be envious of Gabby because of her lifestyle with D Wade? :coffee: :confused: chile your allegiance changes like the cotdayum weather…

Why I got the same 3 dudes in rotation forever and 15 days huh?
      ______

:hahaha: :yes:

:wail: @ GOT

Those damned Borgias too! Although I have a hard time feeling bad for Lucrezia

GA

__________________________________________________________________

@ 69

Don’t be making me feel special lol

:love: you need to let me know when your down here next time, we can go have drinks.

You hush nah before we get left for dead in here 700 comments strong
      :nun:
      MMMkay MISSTAKEN;I just thought I missed something :crying:

Ty says:

Either way – Guhl, either walk the horse, or ride it! LOL

NaijaGal says:

ride it
      =========
      she doesn’t ride sir…she’s the dominant in her ships :tea:

Carrington says:

>>Or, maybe it’s just the gay men she can’t stand…<<
      Either way – Guhl, either walk the horse, or ride it! LOL
      It's called Penis Envy, but you ain't hear that from me. :coffee:

It’s just really nice to sit on his face and watch his toes curl :hahaha
      Ermahhhh!!

Carrington, I think Sandra doesn’t like the attention seeking Gheys. The ones who cry everytime someone says something mean. Not so much with then against the gays.

MzDimplez1123 says:
      :wave: MORNING DIMPZ!

Those damned Borgias too!<– OMG i just started the first season last night
      :popcorn:

ChilllE Im hooked!

NaijaGal says:

======================
      :eek: but I can’t take you seriously with gummy drake in your avi :lol:

Lucrezia
      ____________________________________________________________

@ Dimpz she has the most ghetto name ever, you know they say her and her brother had that incestual relationship going on :coffee:

@ OTB can I tell you a lil bit :ashamed:

NaijaGal says:

===============================
      what board you on? Sandra changes her views as often as folks should change their drawers

NaijaGal says:

======================
      but I can’t take you seriously with gummy drake in your avi
      ———————
      Would anyone here let a man with no teef :lick: your walls?? :kona:

Chile Cheese! says:

Dimplez :hugs: LOVE YOUR PIC!!!! It’s giving me all kinds of life huntee! :wink:

~
      ~
      Im On the first season, 7th episode . . Her and Chesiree! Im waiting for them to :hunch:

Luvin! :hug: I watched every episode between last saturday and yesterday.

GA… :kiss: They were always too close and then she just went and took it further. :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

I wish I didn’t know that Megan has her eyebrows tatted on :blink: everytime I see her I look at them :facepalm:

@ Chile…. I emailed you Friday. Got a unexpected surprise. :chase:

Naija every time I read her post about someone being ridiculed about….hmmm maybe it is the ghey men she’s talked poorly about now that I think of it…never the women…but how many women do we read about throwing hissy fits because someone said something they didn’t like??

@DIMPZ
      They were always too close and then she just went and took it further.
      What did she DO???? :eek:

What about the Other BROther :hump: JoFFREYS Whore illegitimate basTURD wife??? :popcorn:

Ty says:

@ Taken

It something about a group of hollyweird actresses that get together and “hang out” and apparently its set up by LaLa and her cousin Dice. So far I’ve heard of Rudy, Kelly Rowland, Serena, Gabby, Taraji, and some other folks.

Then some pics came out last week of Gabby, Lala, and Taraji at the beach together and Gabby is bent over with Lala’s hand on her :buttshake:

I’ve been asking Sandra to pour the tea since last year but she keep saying LaLa is too sensitive right now :cry:

MsLolo says:

Would anyone here let a man with no teef your walls??
      *************
      Why is he missing teeth?
      Age?
      Gingivitis?
      Either way :no:

@TY
      Im with SANDRita On this,We wouldnt wanna see lAlA go off the deep end
      :nun:

@ Luvin….She caught him knocked the fugg out one night and strandled him. :eek:

he told her it could never happen again.

GAGIRL87 says:

GA… They were always too close and then she just went and took it further.
      __________________________________________________________________

@ Dimpz

I haven’t watched any of season 3 yet, I’m gonna catch up tonight.

MsLolo says:

Would anyone here let a man with no teef your walls??
      *************
      Why is he missing teeth?
      Age?
      Gingivitis?
      Either way
      ———-
      Say he was 30 and when he was in his 20′s he got into a fight and someone busted his grill out… so he has to wear dentures..

Would you still if there was nothing else wrong? :lol:

@ GA…..Whatchu been doin? :blink:

can I tell you a lil bit
      _________

:yes: Im still gone watch.

SN: Im so scary..like completely and overly anxious, scary? So if I MUST watch a scary movie..I read the spoilers first, just so I wont give myself no heart attack. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:She caught him knocked the fugg out one night and strandled him.

he told her it could never happen again.

:shock:

:no: erMAHHHHgawd :smack:

KITA! :hug: :wave:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Luvin….She caught him knocked the fugg out one night and strandled him.

he told her it could never happen again.
      ————–
      :hurl:

lexdiamonz says:

WHY is “Eva” doing hood rat shyt ???
      DWADE come get your chick
      :kona:

Ty says:

Say he was 30 and when he was in his 20?s he got into a fight and someone busted his grill out… so he has to wear dentures..

Would you still if there was nothing else wrong?
      :shrug: So are the dentures in his mouth or the night stand :thinking:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Luvin….She caught him knocked the fugg out one night and strandled him.
      ———
      This puts me in the mind of That’s My Boy when Andy Samberg’s fiance was fuggin her brother and they called it secret tickle time :rofl:

SHAUNIE!………….*runs to you full speed and :hug: *

Ty- In the bathroom on the counter :lol:

@ Luvin and Razzle….She did THAT! :yes:

Me too,Super SCARY!IOn ebbeen watcH scary movies :no:

secret tickle time
      :kona:

:ghost:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

MsLolo says:
      Would anyone here let a man with no teef your walls??
      *************
      Why is he missing teeth?
      Age?
      Gingivitis?
      Either way
      ———-
      Would you still if there was nothing else wrong?

So this ninja can’t afford to get implants :thinking: would be my next question

Chile Cheese! says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Chile…. I emailed you Friday. Got a unexpected surprise.

______________________________

Email me again, i have my work laptop, I’m home in NOLA fam emergency

MsLolo says:

So are the dentures in his mouth or the night stand
      **********
      I would assume she meant on the night stand… :wail:

:eatme:

@ Shaun……I LOVE horror movies but, I don’t like creepy horror or too true to life horror. Like that Purge that about to come out, I can’t see that. I don’t like those damned masks. I’m a person that the last thing I see, hear or think about tends to pop up in my dreams. Fell asleep on that commercial and had a nightmare I ended up in a bad situation with a two year old Jordan. :no:

Talk about being late for the party!

Kim Kardashian‘s boyfriend, and soon-to-be-baby’s daddy, Kanye West, showed up at the E! star’s baby shower as guests were leaving the swanky soiree, and tried to avoid cameras that were rolling to capture the day for her reality show,
      Despite a guest list that included Kim’s celebrity pals such as Kimberly Stewart, NeNe Leakes and Maria Menounos; sister Khloe and her L.A. Clipper hubby, Lamar Odom; and brother Rob, Kanye showed up to the baby shower later than, and left earlier than, everyone else.

“Kanye arrived as many of the guests were leaving,” The singer didn’t look happy to be there [and] dodged cameras that were shooting for Kim’s reality show

DIVA/OTB- I bought my first crockpot this weekend… AND I cooked the ranch pork chops… Twas goodt! :yes: BUt I added fresh lemon juice, black pepper, cayenne pepper, extra onion powder and extra garlic powder since it already had garlic and onion in the mix.

I placed Lil raz’s plate down and he said what is it? I’m not hungry. I don’t want it. I told him if he tasted it we could go to the dollar tree (I’m so happy he loves that cheap ass store for the toys they have lol)

He tasted it and he ate TWO pork chops :lol: Picky azz :lol:

MsLolo says:

I don’t think I could…the visual of that toothless grin
      :vomit:

luVn_liFe… says:

Talk about being late for the party!

———

Me too,Super SCARY!IOn ebbeen watcH scary movies
      _______

:no: I dont either. They have to force my hand.

@RAZz
      Im with you on that :rofl: I was chuckling hard upon reading it :hahaha:

Silly piglet she is!

MsLoLo but it’s dark in the room though…

Jenie-How much do implants run? :rofl: maybe he’s on the state’s dental plan… :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

GG! :hug:

I had to take a break and come back….what are we talm’ bout now?
      Still on topic? I can’t scroll back up no’ mo. :mad:

I know a lot of ppl won’t agree but, I kind of feel sorry for Kim. Before she got pregnant and blew up, Kanye was acting like she was the hottest thing under the sun, didn’t care who knew he felt that way, probably treated her like a goddess and now acts like he can’t stand to be within 12 feet of her, from what I see.

Poor girl was set up for failure.

@OTB
      I cant :nono: Im lIke DIMPz that will come up in my dreams and i wouldnt sleep for days :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

@RAZz
      Im with you on that I was chuckling hard upon reading it

Silly piglet she is!
      ———
      I’m starting to feel sorry for the both of them. (Kanye and Kim)

Yeezy had this blow up doll fantasy in his head and Kim saw $$ all she saw was $$* :lol:

You make your ownself miserable.

KayCeiSoul says:

:shocked: Bedazz…MiMi got whomped and binked? : What happened to her in your gravi? She got that azz whooped? :karate:

@ OTB girl Rob, Lady Stark, and Rob’s wife are dead :crying:

@DIMPZ

I dont fell sorry for that PIG bissh,She got just what she DeserVed.Just like she set HUmphries up to FAIL . .
      Well as with GABB up there

What goes around :tea:

_________

:lol: I use the Dollar Tree too! Love that! :heart:

Mama made a zucchini/squash casserole and the older OTBs were like :huh: :nono: Me and the young ones went on in.. when OTB9 asked for a 2nd helping, older OTBs was like :stop: we havent had any yet..

Theyre willing to try it when they see ppl going in lololol

@ GA…..Rob’s wife! :shocked: :blink: :wail:

I think Lady Stark checked out mentally before they killed her. Did you see her face?

Sandra

Please remember this is a family-oriented blog in the daytime. Thanks hun.

@ GA…..Whatchu been doin
      ____________________________________________________________

@ Dimpz :facepalm: watching Game Of Thrones lol

Kay- this was before she let Steebie impregnate her :lol:

MsLolo says:

@Bedazzled I’d prefer with the lights on. I’m with Jenie, he needs some implants…look like Nelly :biggrin:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dimpz yes :crying: stabbed her in the stomach you know she was pregnant :no: my face while watching >>>> :blink:

______

Ha! :lol: My dreams been giving me fits lately. :| Normally I dont even rem them. :no: Now Im waking up with every detail. And numbers. Lots of numbers. :eek:

@ Luv…..Since you put it that way, very true. I never really followed that Kim and Kris story. Not a Kardashian fan or viewer, I think I watched her and Koutney’s show, not all of it either, once about a month ago. I never even heard Kim speak until once last year. All I could think was, Kanye likes chicks with baby voices. Amber has one too. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

She buried herself deeper in Shyte when she photoshopped that JET cover

I agree. No confident woman would’ve done that Her behavior is indicative of a woman whose relationship is in deep trouble.

Humphies EX used to work at the W .
      Chille Kim PAID her to be at the Deposition . .
      I will assume
      that K.karTRAShian didnt have her sign a Shut up Clause cause she tweeted the pic of the check and all sorts of other stuff
      Yeah
      that phony baloney looking pig is GETTING whats due :yes:

Rob, Lady Stark, and Rob’s wife are dead

:bite: !!! Somebody told it in spoilers I knew Rob would but dang all them! :wallslide: Im be up on this all night..

_________

I use the Dollar Tree too! Love that!

Mama made a zucchini/squash casserole and the older OTBs were like Me and the young ones went on in.. when OTB9 asked for a 2nd helping, older OTBs was like we havent had any yet..

Theyre willing to try it when they see ppl going in lololol
      ————–
      Wow :lol: zucchini/squash casserole sound good though… :think: what’s in it??

And yes man… All I need to do is give him $5 and he is in heaven :lol:

Ty says:

Yep Dimpz

He chased her for years :yes: The BET awards with all of them in the front row came on last week and he was talking about having a perfect chick with no flaws :rolleyes: and she is sitting there like :biggrin:

U know folks are attracted to what they can’t have. He finally got her and now he is running from her azz. She settled with Ye because she couldn’t make it happen with Reggie. Then he went and got a Kim clone :ghost:

Oh Kim. :| I feel bad for Kim too. Just cause. :| :bleedingheart: :lol:

Kanye
      has decided to NOT have any album cover its just gonna be blank
      Yee is NOT winning!

NaijaGal says:

Please remember this is a family-oriented blog in the daytime. Thanks hun.
      =====================
      :tea:

@ Shaun….My dreams are like TOO lifelike. I’m talking, all my senses are heightened like i’m really there. I have woken up still feeling sensations from dreams before. :(

what’s in it??
      _______

Eggs, lots of cheese.. :thinking: cubed bread. Onions and seasoning and chit. :shrug: It is very good..

$5 already!?!?! Shucks. Lil Razz a lucky summa :lol:

NaijaGal says:

he was talking about having a perfect chick with no flaws
      =======================
      hrm…excuse me that was perfect bitch

management

Kanye
      has decided to NOT have any album cover its just gonna be blank

Yee is NOT winning!
      ———–

So is it going to be white with YEEsus on it or Black with YEEsus on it? :lol:

@ GA….Those Starks weren’t paying attention though, well, mama did when it was too late. I knew what was up when the door closed.

#RedWedding

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:
      So is it going to be white with YEEsus on it or Black with YEEsus on it?
      ~
      ~
      Its gonna be the clear plastic and you will c the actual c.d. :rofl:

Then he went and got a Kim clone
      _________

Just his preference folks like to say.. *insert fake ass smile* Nevermind that his pref looks nothing like him, his mama, his sisters, his neices..

what’s in it??
      _______

Eggs, lots of cheese.. cubed bread. Onions and seasoning and chit. It is very good..

$5 already!?!?! Shucks. Lil Razz a lucky summa
      ————-

Only reason he got the $5 was because I told him I would take him previously and I forgot about it. So I needed to keep my end of the deal. He had been really good in school for 5 weeks straight. (no fighting, had his listening ears on, napping when he’s supposed to, sharing, helping, and giving plenty of :hugs: ) :D

NaijaGal says: