eBay Users Bid $100K for George Zimmerman Original Painting

TEXT

Bids for an original painting by George Zimmerman reached nearly $100,000 on eBay.com. Zimmerman, who was acquitted of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, is auctioning the painting under the username: therealgeorgez.

In the description, Zimmerman writes:

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

In a question & answer section, Zimmerman said he used common household latex paint to create the artwork that features a flag with the words “God One Nation With Liberty And Justice For All.”

One “fan” wrote: “Just wanted to tell you we all love you and stand behind you. You have so many people on your side I hope you know that!”

Zimmerman has been arrested at least 6 times since his acquittal of 2nd degree murder earlier this year. He was recently arrested in Florida for a domestic incident involving his girlfriend. The girlfriend has since dropped the charges.

When is the IRS going to step in and demand their cut of the public donations to Zimmerman?

84 Responses to “eBay Users Bid $100K for George Zimmerman Original Painting”

The Master Beta :D says:

:no:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Sheeeeeit… A lie from THEE PIT of hell :nono:

If only I didn’t value my account I’d bid a milli on that that joint. Hell a billi.

jennifer says:

FUKK SHYT I WISH HE WOULD DISSAPPEAR FOREVER UGH

Shellz says:

Really? thanks George continue spitting in the faces of all of us that knows your acquittal is bullshat!! bum azz

Str8tUpMenace says:

I wish this fat phuck would just disentigrate into the fiery iron gates of hell already. :flamingmiddlefingeremoticon: to George Zimmerman’s bish azz.

Str8tUpMenace says:

*disintegrate

Me too. :no:

cougar lover says:

fugg that punk azz painting, and the weak ass fool who bought it, just to be spiteful.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

See i LOVE me some ebay, but this here :ban: I understand they are not selling it but, still feel like they can and should refuse to list it. I believe they did that when that young woman had her virginity up for auction.

Jorge Zimmermandoza still at it, eh? he really didnt learn nuthin from OJ about what happens when you DONT lay low, did he?

set.yo.ass.down.some.wheres! :rules:

Caramel Rain says:

I believe they did that when that young woman had her virginity up for auction
    *********
    wow. how much did it sell for?

Geez I can’t :facepalm: Americans can be so stupid

jennifer says:

FUKK SHYT I WISH HE WOULD DISSAPPEAR FOREVER UGH

nah let him keep doing what he doing :tea: the iceman cometh and so do the tax man and the child support man right around the corner and the alimony man said he wont some too. :yes:

Will we know who finally purchases it? Or it is kept private?
    ========
    And if anyone cares, the J cigars cost $30/each which isnt bad, however you must buy a box of 7. Which isn’t bad either, but they are all of the same cigar, I like to switch it up alittle… :tea:

I care DTTS. thanks for sharing :hug:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:blink: He must be joking?

The irony is just… just… oh nvm!!!

*heads back to shed* :kona: :cuss:

Orange, the better buy is the humidor <–all the cigar smokers try to outdo each other when they're traveling.

JMO says:

Sandra, did you post on that teenage boy who was drunk driving and killed 3 people. His lawyers argued that he was too rich to know right from wrong and he got probation.

Caramel Rain says:

You smoke cigars :blink: @ DTTS? Do you have a pipe too? #seriousquestion

When His time comes :tea:

$350 but it’s cute, and holds 7. It’s like a cylinder. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

I still want him dead fire squad style. Then I walk in goes up close to the body and spit on it then shoot him the head again :coffee: my feelings on him wont change. You can assure that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Other than murder and woman beating?

Okay.

Why would I have a pipe Kenya? :waiting:

No, I buy cigars for my cigar smokers :smoke:
    <– smoke trees :D

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I stand corrected they didn’t shut it down

Catarina Migliorini, a 20-year-old Brazilian woman who decided to auction off her virginity as part of a proposed documentary by Australian fimmaker Justin Sisley.
    The winning bid has now been revealed; a Japanese man, of unknown age, known as “Natsu” has offered $780,000, and been accepted.

———-
    Should’ve sold mine.

Smonae says:

I just hate him :mad:

*heads back to shed* :kona: :cuss:

I wanna go to the Shed! :cheer: What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:

:hi: JMO
    The “affluenza Teen :rolleyes:

JMO says:

they said the type of “flu” he suffers from is called “affluenza”. affluent + influenza.

:lol: white ppl cray. they make up they own shyt and put it right on the law books.

What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~
    its DEXTER style in there :lol:

Yes new post. Not fonting shyt else on this piece of…

gypsyeyes says:

I WANT HIM TO KEEP WALKING AROUND HERE LIKE HE IS INVISIBLE. HE IS GOING TO RUN INTO THE WRONG ONE…I DON’T CARE THAT HIS NAME IS ZIMMERMAN THEY SEE THE LATINO IN HIM AND THEY WILL GET HIM SOON.

@JMO
    the rehab the teen is in is 450K a yr. Massage rooms, horse back riding. vegan buffet and on and On.
    He killed 4 damn people!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

*heads back to shed*

I wanna go to the Shed! What’s goin on in the shed?

mess right around and get knocked out by that cat in that video. keep fukking with that shed :tea:

that cat straight 300′d that lady :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

SAY WHAT NAH??? THERE IS A SHED? IS THERE THAT FANCY SPRAY CHEESE IN THERE THAT I BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT?

Lyric216 :headphone: says:

Orange Blossom says:

Jorge Zimmermandoza still at it, eh?

:pigsfly: isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, he feels he is invincible.

MissHarlem says:

chit fcktard :coffee: finished that for you San

Liberty and justice for all but yet and still you can take other liberites and do your own justice :no: he needs to die already

luVn_liFe… says:

What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~
    its DEXTER style in there :lol:

DOH :smack: I thought this ‘shed’ was like my ‘garage’ for when I go out to ‘check the tires’ at night :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

There’d be cheese spray, crackers too in my shed :rofl: :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

oohh DTTS. I see.. Well puff on then :smoke:

The Shed is pretty good but there are better BBQ places, here. Like the locals in the hood :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I wanna go to the Shed! :cheer: What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:

____________________________

Stop all that cheering and help me with this gas can and tires! :mad:

So word on these innanet streets Sandra… is you aint gonna give us not ish for Xmas. Cause you been out with your lady for lunch every day the past month…at ‘spensive spots and whatnot, you done maxed out the blog Rush Card….

And the blog lights is set to get cut off tomorrow at 5 p.m.

I hope that was so good azz “lunch” miss lady. :no:

Caramel Rain says:

Should’ve sold mine.
    ********

Smonae says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What’s goin on in the shed?
    ~~~~~~~~
    its DEXTER style in there

MissHarlem says:

That boy looked entitled so him killin 4 and still gets to go to have his life is right on track with what Amerikkka is about. I too wanted to slap him when I heard bout that. He got the complexion for the protection so he will be alright

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~
    its DEXTER style in there :lol:

~~~~~
    I sweatergawd, ur so blonde sometimes :hahaha:

~~~~~~
    BTW MisTaken said her test came back good, she’s good and has to stay Home for 48 hours.

:think: I think Ima go buy her a new house coat

He killed four ppl. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB I havent commented on your ratchet gravi but I just wanted to let you know its been killing me since last week.

Scratch that, WE should make her one :yes: or nahh :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You dont like Sharkeisha? :sad:

IsThisThingOn... says:

MissHarlem says:

________________________________

That’s the part got me :mad: :cuss:
    He can’t be this oblivious for real???!!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What’s goin on in the shed? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~
    its DEXTER style in there :lol:

~~~~~
    I sweatergawd, ur so blonde sometimes :hahaha:

~~~~~~

:think: I think Ima go buy her a new house coat

I TOLD her she’s gotta wash more better under her pits :lol:
    :hi: You!

Affluenza. Thats what he “got” lol :no: SHAMEFUL

luVn_liFe… says:

Scratch that, WE should make her one :yes: or nahh :(

I got some Duct Tape, 1980′s Yarn, what else? :eek:

I TOLD her she’s gotta wash more better under her pits
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :eek: How’d You Know???

gypsyeyes says:

And the blog lights is set to get cut off tomorrow at 5 p.m.

I hope that was so good azz “lunch” miss lady.

I FEEL LIKE YOUR GRAVI IS A WILLIAMS SISTAH WITH THEM BEADS AND SHYT…AND IFFIN THE LIGHTS GET CUT OFF I KNOW HOW TO TURN THEM BACK ON …DON’T JURDGE ME…LIFE AINT BEEN NO CRYSTAL STAIR…P.S. I CAN ALSO DO WATER AND GAS,JUST LEMME KNOW!

I got some Duct Tape, 1980?s Yarn, what else?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL! U made me spit my good pineapple out guurrrl! :chase:

A chastity belt.. only hubby can open it :lock:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And I can do cable so chile we is goodt.

:cheer:

Hood Utilities out this bish.

luVn_liFe… says:

I TOLD her she’s gotta wash more better under her pits
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :eek: How’d You Know???

Welllllll, what had happened WAS :chase:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

____________________________________

Now what now?! :hahaha: :rofl:

What the world you doin’ when you “check the tires” AT NIGHT???!!! Do Tell! :lol:

A chastity belt.. only hubby can open it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OTB you done got a hubby? Who he ill? What he look like?

Bizzle got a mane at home <<< Chante Moore voice.

A chastity belt.. only hubby can open it :lock:

Ohhhhh, an Exclusive :trophy: <—her standing all proud and ish and NOT having to tighten up her belt :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB I love it which is why I hated it. THe first day you put that chit up I couldnt get past the pic for 2 whole post. It took post number 3 to realize that its you :lol: I couldnt get to the name with that gravi

ISTHIS nope not oblivious just entitled. He didnt acknowledge is spanish side until the trial prior to his ass believed he was white

Thing
    :smoke:
    I just start putting my coat on, and be like ‘well, lemme check on these tires, you never can be too sure’ :rofl:
    I got a heater hooked up in the garage :ashamed:

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JMO
    He killed 4 damn people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He was living in a mansion that his daddy gave him.

IsThisThingOn... says:

gypsyeyes says:

I FEEL LIKE YOUR GRAVI IS A WILLIAMS SISTAH WITH THEM BEADS AND SHYT…

____________________________

*howls* :hahaha: :rofl:

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JMO
    He killed 4 damn people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He was living in a mansion that his daddy gave him.
    ~~~~~~~
    sickening

I FEEL LIKE YOUR GRAVI IS A WILLIAMS SISTAH WITH THEM BEADS AND SHYT…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It look like they toofless azz daddy with a wig on a lil bit for real though. Richard.

Smonae says:

:offtopic: Did y’all already discuss Bronner getting the sh*t beat out of him on Saturday :rofl:

Ninja not no Floyd Jr.

The minor was busted by Dayton cops after a witness called 911 to report an assault in the toy aisle at Rose’s Store. The victim, 60-year-old Barbara Weeks, told investigators that the boy punched her after she would not make the purchase.

Weeks told police that her grandson tried to land a second blow, but she fled from him to escape being hit again.

The child, who was not identified by police, was charged with domestic violence and transported to the Montgomery County Juvenile Justice Center.
    ~~~~~~
    :no:

:newpost:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

I got a heater hooked up in the garage :ashamed:

__________________________

:ghost:

MissHarlem says:

Thats because he aint never get his ass beat :yes: At 11 to have the gall to even hit your Nana without no type of repurcussions?!! FOH. The fact that she ran after she got hit lets me know he runs his house. Wish he would run into my fist

LuvLife, I wish I’d been there.
    <–has no problem handling kids :karate:

IsThisThingOn... says:

I FEEL LIKE YOUR GRAVI IS A WILLIAMS SISTAH WITH THEM BEADS AND SHYT…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

________________________

:sick: and :peesalittle:

:shame: :ghost:

JMO says:

gypsyeyes says:

I FEEL LIKE YOUR GRAVI IS A WILLIAMS SISTAH WITH THEM BEADS AND SHYT…
    ___________________________________________

WRONG chit to read while on a conference call :tape:

oh gawd, help me …

:yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

*dries up laugh for a minute*

:think: Nana must be incapacitated in some way, ’cause at 60 my Mama still had a lethal uppercut :box:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: An 11-year-old African American boy was arrested yesterday for slugging his grandmother in the nose when she refused to buy him a toy at an Ohio department store, according to a police report.

*********************

i hope he got a daddy or some uncles that are gonna beat the black off his azz….

I agree with Ya’ll, He needs his ass stomped then handed back to get whooped!
    I wish a child would. :phew: