Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White

Omar Slim White

Local nightclub promoter and personal fitness trainer Omar “Slim” White is a strict vegan who limits processed food or products that goes in or on his body. Slim, who once dated actress Vivica A. Fox, says he doesn’t drink tap water and he even filters the water that he showers with.

Check out Slim’s guest post after the break!

Omar Slim White

Omar “Slim” White writes:

Everyday you live, you’re always under some type of “environmental attack.” We have chemicals in the Air, Food, Water, Our products etc… So my philosophy has always been to minimize the attacks. The more attacks you minimize, the more your “being” will enhance. For example, I’m sure some of you experience dry skin, red eyes and or flaky hair after taking a shower? Well one reason is the chlorine content in the water. The time is now to reclaim your health! A shower filter can be purchased for under 30 bucks. It filters contaminants, which are absorbed through the skin as you shower.

Search Amazon.com or Home Depot/Loews. If you want to Filter your whole house then search for companies that provide that as well. When you travel the country, bring a wrench and filter with you. Take your health seriously. The more you start protecting your temple the more you will evolve into something great! :)

P.S stay away from the ignorant who feel that you’re going to die of something, so what does it matter about minimizing the attacks? Lol… You see, those who speak in that manner haven’t tapped into their true potential and haven’t realized how great life becomes when you can think better, see better, live better, as it ALL allows the spirit to truly understand what we call GOD, ALL-AH, THE SOURCE etc… “Transform your vessel into something great” peace…

Mr. White promotes healthy eating and exercise, as well as his business enterprises on his Instagram page and Twitter page.

177 Responses to “Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White”

IsThisThingOn... says:

Is “guest post” same as ‘trap post’??? :think:

:bye:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Is “guest post” same as ‘trap post’??? :think:

There are no trap posts on Sandrarose.com. That’s an urban myth. :lol:

Whatever, shyt tap water was so good out the tub faucet when I was little :yes: Sure was :tea:

CALI CHA says:

EHHHH….I can think of much more important things to with a shower head :shrug:

Why though does the label say slim line 2/dial-a-date :think:

sassyshe says:

They actually did a study and tap water in some places aresafer than filtered and bottled water.

im one of those who plan on going out early so ill enjoy my risks

AlluringlySweet says:

Sooooo does Mr. Slim wear a N95 Respirator mask when going outdoors? :tea: I mean since there are toxins in the air and such. Chile….too much time.

CALI CHA says:

@ San Ah…. I loved me some front yard water hose water :handclap:

That’s doing way to much :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I’ve been living 31 years showering with regular water. 50 more years won’t hurt :tea:

LTOSR.

He must be OCD or suntin :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:blink:

IsThisThingOn... says:

LTOSR.

:tea:

MissHarlem says:

Doing the most with the least :coffee:

IMO everyone should have a shower filter. My hair and skin loves it. And my kids only a little ashy now as opposed to BYE ASHY white. :yes:

Shower filters like 10 dollas. You can put it on yourself.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Back to the soft spot and french braid comment :lol:

I am CRINE :crying1: bout that soft spot. One of our friend’s had a baby and he was like 3. I was holding him and I could see his soft spot moving up and down. It was flat in the middle like a cake somebody opened the oven on too soon :ghost:
    I told them they need to see if he can get a check for that. Be round here 35 years old with a soft spot. :whistle: Pulled on the ceiling with his ceiling missing
    OMGGGG I am crying at the memory. Somebody come hold me. These ain’t jokes. This is real life :hahaha:

AlluringlySweet says:

He passed way too much when he said take a wrench and the showerhead with you while traveling. You gone get cavity searched teyna have filtered shower water…

rwilliams4782 says:

I been living 31 yrs hasn’t hurt me either….. but my mom said when she was in New Orleans when she showered, she broke out in hives :yes:

Shower filters like 10 dollas. You can put it on yourself.

———-
    :rolleyes: :lol:

OTB I need you to say you lying about that damn perm, cause that’s fighting material

Well I’m just vain. BUT If hair styles are so important why not hair fibers? :thinking: Interesting. :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea some places have hard water.. my grandma lives in north ga and theg have Sulphur in their water bc of snakes..that ish stinks

Eye of Heart says:

2 Sandra Rose says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Is “guest post” same as ‘trap post’???

There are no trap posts on Sandrarose.com. That’s an urban myth

:warning: :lipssealed:

Aprilbaby says:

I live in Atlanta and they have the hardest water I have ever seen in my life. Even NY had better water than here. Miami water was decent too. I will have to look into getting a filter.

Fukk you yo. :rofl: :rofl: Dont nobody hold her ass. We aint sent a mofukka to the KONA in forever….but GEAUX! :rofl:

was in New Orleans when she showered, she broke out in hives

———–
    That’s crazy

Henry county has some hard as water
    :no:

Smonae says:

Yea thats alot, taking tools to hotels :coffee: nice body tho

rwilliams4782 says:

Lemme hush before I get banned

AlluringlySweet says:

I’m sure he meant a plastic wrenche. :yes:

!!! :lol: @San fr fr. Somebody told me my cuticles would seal better, etc so I tried it. The massaging action :eek: is a bonus. Get you a shower head. I mean filter. :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

I live in Fulton

Aprilbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Henry county has some hard as water

_________________________________________________________________________

I am in Clayton and hate it. Gwinnett water was wack too tho

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

I feel him on this. It took some time to find a filter that was compatible with my kitchen faucet. It would always start leaking after a few months. The pipes couldnt handle the backed up pressure they would create. Showering in filtered water is like bathing in rosemary. Your skin feels so soft :yes: It heightens the sensitivity of my penis. Masturbation is like a spiritual journey now :fistbump: Of course there is a downside. Heightened sensitivity=a quicker orgasm…But as long as I get my nut :shrugs:

!!! @San fr fr. Somebody told me my cuticles would seal better, etc so I tried it. The massaging action is a bonus. Get you a shower head. I mean filter.

———-
    Don’t be putting me on to stuff, I be doing too much for everything. Mind on :bounce: :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

AlluringlySweet says:

He past way too much when he said take a wrench and the showerhead with you while traveling. You gone get cavity searched teyna have filtered shower water…

___________________________

:hahaha: :hahaha:

Right!

‘less he taking Greyhound or Trailways, cause TSA is not with it :no:

Not to sure about Fulton County water….. but surprisingly I really like Dekalb County’s water :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

There are no trap posts on Sandrarose.com. That’s an urban myth
    *guffaws and then talks in a mobsters accent from the 30s* Yea see ya wiseguy.. it’s all a myth… like men going to the moon see :eek:

Aprilbaby says:

I live in Atlanta and they have the hardest water I have ever seen in my life.

The hotel shower in Florida uses soft water. It reminded me how hard Atlanta tap water is. :no: And Atlanta tap water smells like pond scum. :hurl:

slim line?

dial a date?

para ducha?

mmmkay

:kona:

No. She did. And my baby was like 4. No lie. Listen the Black women here OBSESSED with slick, “comb-able” hair. Especially bitches like her who have a short world view. The same kid, OTB13 went to live with dad for two weeks (she been back one week now) and came back with bone straight hair. :shrug: But she old enough to know better so she will learn.

I went over there fully intending to fight her when my baby was young. Sure did. She wouldnt come outside.

Listen yall, my granny always tell the story about how when my cousin was little she told her to go and get her some water. Well my cousin brung her the water and my Granny til this day said that was the coldest/best water she’s ever had. Said the damn jar bout had frost on it. When asked where she got the water, cuz was like out the toilet :ghost: We die everytime. She couldnt have been no more than 5

You trying to use us to make Viv jello :huh:

Heightened sensitivity=a quicker orgasm…

Ayyy :lol: I thought I was in the minority with that downside. :phew:

Alabama water is damn awful, too :no: we never drunk water over there :no:

No. She did. And my baby was like 4. No lie. Listen the Black women here OBSESSED with slick, “comb-able” hair. Especially bitches like her who have a short world view. The same kid, OTB13 went to live with dad for two weeks (she been back one week now) and came back with bone straight hair. But she old enough to know better so she will learn.

————-
    That’s ridic right there :nono: I couldnt imagine that shyt and I hate the women thats into the slick look all the time. I got fam thats always got something to say about my mom amd me. Can’t dare to be different :eek:

Smonae says:

OTB

I would’ve just blacked out, a relaxer in a 4 yr olds hair :mad:

rwilliams4782 says:

I can picture myself at the W fuggin up their showerhead to put mine on lol

Ohhh wee when I was preggo in Atlanta I would fill the ice trays to capacity with that tap water. It was the best to my preggo self so I know it was full of chit. :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

This guy does nothing for me! I nearly lost my lunch! :no:

Auntie, ’tis the season to be merry (so don’t ax me :chase: )! :love:

Smonae says:

DTTS :happy:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

___________________________
    *talking to you through clenched teeth*
    Take yo nasty :buttshake: somewhere and SAT DOWN :spank: . You always got to be playing with yourself. :rofl:

Aprilbaby says:

@Sandra Rose Not pond scum lol

GN you’ll I have to go to class LOL

San ah make ya dance says:

__________________________

there is a hair salon here that specializes in kids. the owner told me that a few times a month mothers show up in tears because somebody put a perm in their toddler/child’s head during a overnight or weekend visit. old school grandmothers be doing that mess for real.

With all the good products out now, a child does not need a perm :no: I wash my daughter hair, blow dry it, and press her edges :yes: these kids don’t need perms

:rofl: :rofl: :wail: :rofl:

You know you possed to drank the water out the back of the tank if you have nothing else. Imma just have to die. The back of the tank aint safe imo.

—————
    But why they feel they have the right to chemically alter a childs hair without consent. I would never do that to my bro kids, I will take them damn rubber bands out tho :tea:

====================
    Girl I hated pressings! Thick ass hair and I sweat in my head :crying1: Hair last 1 day real straight

Metaphorically Speaking: Jay Z’s 14 Most Creative Songs
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    IM STARTING TO BElieve what SandraRose said about Other blogs making stories out of our comments

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@OTB: We said our friend’s child had a blowhole :ghost: We ain’t ish…. Kids ain’t either… We bad peepah :lol:

I wish somebody would stick a perm in my childs head :tea: ashid :shotsfired:

:rofl: :rofl: :wail: :rofl:

—————-
    You and me both, I don’t even like touching the back of the tank :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

NY water is actually braggable but Im bougie and only have the finest of finest water that touches this body :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

====================

I get my daughter edges and that’s it :no: chile these flat irons they have now chile……. I pressed my daughter hair last Weds ,,…. her edges but her hair is still straight :tea: folks swear my daughter has a perm…… nope….. I only use the whip and a flat iron :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

they be like “the baby said she wanted it” :rolleyes: they had a part on 3-4 year olds getting perms in the movie, Good Hair.

Its..disheartening for sure, if you not strong willed. I switched 7′s puffs up a little bit Sun night and lawd she came home saying she had to tell ppl not to touch her hair. Now mind you, I don’t plait, I twist and puff so yeah I have about four styles I do..all variations of one another…really she is a second grader, I think its appropriate. :lol:

I asked her why ppl wanted to touch her hair… (four puffs instead of two to be exact :lol: ) and she said cause its different. I said oh. Then I said, “does everybody touch Beatrix’s hair when she rocks a new style?”

She says. “No. Just mine.” She think she “special”..all i can see is how they other her. :| Bea is blonde, blue, daughter of some hipster yts so she wears beads, braids, color…atypical things for a little white girl.

I would’ve just blacked out, a relaxer in a 4 yr olds hair :mad:

Nae, I was cutting up. Baby daddy mama was like I didnt even know you got like that. :no: :facepalm: yeah me and her aint cool to this day.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The water here is hord :( I should buy a filter. Thanks Slim :thumbsup: You all right with me.
    Since you helped me let me help you. Now on the real stop letting them tighten your loc too much before you end up looking like old girl from Sisterhood. Have dandelion edges :ghost:

__________________________
    _________________________

:yes: My sister “tried” to go natural..went to the Dominicans and they put perm in her **** THEN blew it out. I was weak laughing but come on heffa, “conditioners” dont burn.

Its..disheartening for sure, if you not strong willed. I switched 7?s puffs up a little bit Sun night and lawd she came home saying she had to tell ppl not to touch her hair. Now mind you, I don’t plait, I twist and puff so yeah I have about four styles I do..all variations of one another…really she is a second grader, I think its appropriate. :lol:

—————–
    Oh the fascination :rolleyes: They killed me like their in a museum. Lady at work does that shyt. OMG can I touch it? How does it do that? I’m so jealous :rolleyes: Yep let her continue thinking she special :thumbsup:

Gigi26 says:

Hmmm I might get me one of these :yes:

I sweat in my head

OMgawd. :crying1: But I still have dry scalp? UGHHHHH.

Last time I got a silk wrap and I fukked on it? Why yall aint tell me not to fukk on it? :crying1: Waste of fukking money.

random: Beatrix was Uma Thurman’s name in Kill Bill

on topic (kinda): in the next episode of Kill Bill, Viv Fox’s daughter is supposed to avenge her mother’s death by dueling with Beatrix’s and Bill’s daughter. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN if you in VA please dont walk but run to the nearest home depot or whatever store and get you a filter. The water there is the worse. Skin be all dry :no: VA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SKIN *Ye voice*

My gawd. :crying1:

OMgawd. :crying1: But I still have dry scalp? UGHHHHH.

————–
    :rofl: Maaam rule 101 states no fukking on the hair. You must wrap it first and let the sweat work it’s magic, do not, I repeat DO not unwrap till fully dry :rofl:

You think our hair would be beyond long, but that sweat aint nothing but a damn hindrance.

MissHarlem says:

^ sooo they dead ass gonna make a movie out of Viv’s scene. She said those exact words (sort of) to that girl in the kitchen.

“the baby said she wanted it”

!!!! Thats exactly what they say..after you done talked about the baby like a dog you mean cause you dont know how to comb kinky hair?

I ruffled some feathers on FB telling a friend she just “do hair” since she cant work with natural hair. :tea: And bish bye. Even the white folks be willing to try. “Sisters” be all oh wash and set relaxed hair only. WTF.

Sound like some of yall experiencing well water :blink: I don’t mess with that shyt. I don’t see how ppl bathe and wash hair with it. Softener or not, I’m not going :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Skin be all dry VA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SKIN *Ye
    ————-
    I am in NC. I am known for my soft skin :winky: I got to protect it

————-
    :wail: They don’t even know how to comb it proper :no: Be such a shame, taking yo damn hair out one by one

I’m so jealous

This line will cause me to deliver a side eye of death. :shank:

supposedly Miss Harlem, but Quentin Tarantino taking so long that he may have scrapped the idea altogether.

oan the lady with the eye patch (Elle Driver) is NOT dead. she will come back as a blind ninja :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Walking to the parking deck fast clenching :buttshake: these black beans is not playing today :hahaha:

Smonae says:

My stylist dont even like putting relaxers in some of his adults clients hair, but kids :nono: he gone be like nah I’ll pass :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE now that I like. I didnt think she died anyway.

random: Beatrix was Uma Thurman’s name in Kill Bill

SAY WORD! :yahoo: OMGOSH :heart:

We love our Beatrix sure do. :yes: Imma have to ask her mama whats the inspo for her name. That might be it. :lol: We attended another girl from the class bday party and Bea’s mom told 7 she liked the tatt on 7′s neck. :facepalm:

BTW wtf they putting in the temp tatts now? Them chits (not kidding, like ten!!!) would not come off. They was on her feet, her neck, her chest, her forearms ..in my mind i was like Bew you look like a bulldagger :crying1:

i see MissTaken still messing with that mexican food :smh:

her ass gone learn today…..literally. her ASS gone learn today

Gigi26 says:

——————————-
    See that’s that fukk shyt right there. And even then when its relaxed, they still pull the shyt out! :no: Had to stop messing with a lot of the salons in DC cuz they tried to do me like that..

I remember having this Spanish lady wash my hair, I brought my own ish and I told her how to do my shyt..from deep conditioner with the twists to combing it from the ends to the roots…bytch you ain’t finna pull my ish out..you gone learn tuh-day!

everytime i see the word bulldagger fonted i think of Marsha Warfield :facepalm:

That lady who did that silk wrap for me.. :rofl: she was like, “you wanna comb it? :no: ” when we started.

All I could do was take the comb LAwd :rofl: I tipped her good..

:rofl: undalay undalay..areeba areeba :rofl:

RUN MisT. :rofl:

A.J. says:

Slim stay with real high standards. :tea: I’m particular but not that particular :rolleyes:

At any rate hello Afternoon Shift and stuff!!
    Sandra
    Taken :rofl: @ your gravi, shine on Trina
    OTB
    Rwilliams90210
    Harlem
    Smonae
    Orange
    San
    Gigi
    Jenie
    Luvn
    Jenie

Sunkissed404 says:

Chiiiiiile…Sandra Rose, if you were to ever leave the ladies behind…I’m sure Slim would be the first man you would date. Lol Love it…Good info.

All I could do was take the comb LAwd :rofl: I tipped her good..
    ———–
    :crying1:

Roz. :crying1: I swear nobody aint safe. :rofl:

:hug: AJ you been on the later shift

MissHarlem says:

MIS gonna chit on herself :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Otb: I told you Taken8 can’t play :bball: on account of bulldaggers. She too skinny :rofl:
    Orange my taco salads is the bomb :lol:
    :nite: peeps

A.J. says:

Slim stay with real high standards.

:cloud:

A.J. says:

AJ you been on the later shift
    The afternoon shift worked out on yesterday plus deez hoes at work tryna run a nig today but “they” forgot I have “PTO” time left. I aint forgot!!!

Orange my taco salads is the bomb

yep, thats why yo ass bout to explode :hi: g’nite hun. put a towel on the seat

KayCeiSoul says:

I stopped talking to my kid’s aunt..sunt my baby home with a perm.

***************************************

:eek:

Beebers you’se a good one. I’da beat vienna sausages and spam out of her back shoulder blade. That is a NO NO. You don’t perm nobody’s child hair! Now what if that mess had got in her eyes or something? Just simple.

Don’t talk to that heaux ever again.

SOTHERNGRL says:

everytime i see the word bulldagger fonted i think of Marsha Warfield
    ******************
    You too. TVLand tripping they bringing back everything but Night Court.

:yes: Thats what you bout have to do now! I’m not sure what they teach in school but I think hair care has advanced so much further than the lessons have..or these older chicks need to go back to school.

Argued with a lady about heat training hair. “But its not heat-training she says. It just gets easier to deal with.” :facepalm:

————
    :hahaha: Don’t let em!

A.J. says:

Slim stay with real high standards.

:cloud:
    In my Kanye Chicago voice: “YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!!” :rofl: No shade but it’s true.

Yet again another “nonworked” day has come to an end. :bye: See yall

Don’t talk to that heaux ever again.

:rofl: :rofl: Aint talked to her since Kay. Been damn near ten years. :hahaha: :grill:

:wave: @A.J. *snickers* Slimm fancy.. too rich for Auntie Viv blood maybe? :tea:

I’m sure Slim would be the first man you would date

:hahaha: Im thinking about this too hard. Lawd. Yall leave me be.

MissHarlem says:

AJ :waves:

Bye san. :bye: :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

Hey AJ..whats up

Social media is to blame for this post, and the guys in real life doing this “smart stuff” :winky:

FuturedocDonte says:

Listen yall, my granny always tell the story about how when my cousin was little she told her to go and get her some water. Well my cousin brung her the water and my Granny til this day said that was the coldest/best water she’s ever had. Said the damn jar bout had frost on it. When asked where she got the water, cuz was like out the toilet We die everytime. She couldnt have been no more than 5
    ——
    :crying1:

I just fckin hollered… U here me! hollered!

MissHarlem says:

MIS gonna chit on herself :rofl:
    December 4, 2013 at 4:27 pm
    103
    MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead: :ghost:

boistop says:

That toilet water story is absolutely hilarious!

A.J. says:

Bye San you come back babe!!

and the guys in real life doing this “smart stuff” <–all of this :yes:

MissHarlem says:

SOTHERN I been asking about Night Court for a min now. Tired of goin to yt to watch :eyeroll:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

let Slim be great at whatever it is that he does :nun:

A.J. says:

Sup Rwilliams how you doing today?

Did you get any payment from your decapitated diabetic yall been holding?

We used to call all the fione guys “slim” back in the day.

:gossip: Look at that slim over there :eek: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Welp got 15 mins to key in 7.5 hours of work. Im a pro :grin: have a great night

MissHarlem says:

let Slim be great at whatever it is that he does

^^ :rofl: but yet Im the passive one. That tickled me bc thats a question none of us can answer. Maybe he like Tommy :shrug:

:peace:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Harlem I didnt know you could watch on yt. Night Court is my chit.Loved Harry crazy self

A.J. says:

I’m still holl’n @ Marsha Warfield from yesterday. I love yall but yall is stupid!!! :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

decapitated diabetic
    ((((((((((((((
    Sweet JESUS

*cues the Night Court music*

*cues Barney Miller music*

DJM :tea:

A.J. says:

Does that filter shower box say “For softer hair and skin?” :blink:

you know how we do :wink:

Yall still holding on to that man RWilliams? :kona:

SnootyPooty says:

Hello everyone,

Texas water is extremely harsh when I first moved here from California, my face broke out and I got a rash all over my body. I made a appointment to see the dermatologist because in all my years acne was never present anywhere on my body. The water tray on the refrigerator located by the ice make has hard water stains from hell.

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

The Kill Bill rumors have been floating around forever @Missy. I think its just a rumor :think: Truth is execs wouldnt likely get behind a film where the Lead, a Black girl, is avenging her Mothers death. Colombiana got the light because Zoe is that special type of Black :tea: Yeah. Quentin, depending on how hes feeling would do it regardless, but even then, his Black dialogue gets critiqued…And so on. Its just a weird sitchyation.

SnootyPooty says:

Bottle water for life!!! Team I don’t drink sodas

Beatrix Kiddo.

Crickett says:

He probably wont even brush his teeth in tap water, which has fluoride. He is too much maintenance, he probably doesn’t eat out or if he does he makes it a miserable experience<—this can be taken both ways.

________
    He is vegan. All about fitness, body and health which is great.

A.J. says:

RWilliams where you at with my answer?!

Diva says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Is “guest post” same as ‘trap post’??? :think:

There are no trap posts on Sandrarose.com. That’s an urban myth.
    ———————-
    LIES, LIES, LIES :rofl:

Crickett says:

he probably doesn’t eat out or if he does he makes it a miserable experience

I invited Slim to dinner at a restaurant, and even though he declined to eat the restaurant food, we had a great conversation while I dined on salmon and crab claws. :yes:

Diva says:

:waiting: for the night crew to show up and show OUT!

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Colombiana got the light because Zoe is that special type of Black

Actually, Zoe is not black at all. She is in the same category as Obama: Other. :coffee:

Diva says:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Colombiana got the light because Zoe is that special type of Black

———————
    Sandra it looks like it’s just you and me! :woohoo: how you doing tuhday?

A.J. says:

for the night crew to show up and show OUT!
    I tried Diva. Folks busy.

Diva says:

:wave: hey AJ you joining me and Auntie I see!!!! What it do sir?

A.J. says:

hey AJ you joining me and Auntie I see!!!! What it do sir?
    _________
    Got to!! I’m good Diva. How bout you babe?

A.J. says:

Sandra, Slim looks sad to me.

Diva says:

I can’t complain even if I wanted to!

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Um :blink: Zoe, is the type of Black that Hollywood considers bankable. Her ethnicity, is irrelevant, I was shadeing Hollywood, then here you go, piggybacking off that, to shade my President :nono: He is half Black, making him Black. You just hurt my feelings. Ill ttyl :nono:

DIVA!
    U got that baby’s BEATS??

FuturedocDonte says:

he probably doesn’t eat out or if he does he makes it a miserable experience

—-
    So heen eat? But watched u eat? :hahaha: He coulda ate a salad or something

gypsyeyes says:

Heyyyyyyyy

paul Walker burned to death

and Roger Rodas was dead upon impact.

~~~~~~~~
    May their souls REst in Peace :nun:

Winston investigation complete – Decision to charge or NOT coming tomorrow

gypsyeyes says:

This chick teef so yellow I just put on my blue blockes.

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA!
    U got that baby’s BEATS??
    —————————
    *snickering* :yes: we got em!

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA!
    U got that baby’s BEATS??
    —————————
    *snickering* :yes: we got em!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :grill: of Course you did :lol:
    Baby DIVaRO w/b happy

SnootyPooty says:

@luv I read that earlier… So sad because his life might have been saved if they went to car however out of fear of an explosion no one went towards the burning car.

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA!
    U got that baby’s BEATS??
    —————————
    *snickering* :yes: we got em!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :grill: of Course you did :lol:
    Baby DIVaRO w/b happy
    ———————-
    and he better take good care of em…dats all I’m saying!!!!

however out of fear of an explosion no one went towards the burning car.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ReallY, i hadnt read upon on it,the last few days.
    :hi: SnootY

A.J. says:

@snootypooty based on how the picture looked I would not have gone to the vehicle with all of that extensive damage. Medical professionals should be present.

@brett_shipp
    Deion Sanders, fired again today at Prime Prep Academy. Students walk out behind him in support. News 8 Exclusive at 6p.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    DAMN Smokie! How U get fired on ur day OFF :bounce:

gypsyeyes says:

So my font white in the night crew huh. Bet if I had wine @diva would speak.

Hey Gypsy!!

I was riding with him on having the filter on the home shower, but I ain’t carrying tools and a shower head everywhere I go. He also didn’t need to call folk ignorant either.

SnootyPooty says:

@luv hello missy yes the pictures are scary!!!
    @gyp hey :waves:

Afiya says:

Still gonna die :shrug:

lexdiamonz says:

I KNOW slimm is a FOTB(friend of the blog) BUT I USUALLY TRY not to take advice from a DUDE with Pochohantas braids….

kanyeshrug

free says:

i think SR is really in love with this dude. a guest post about a shower filter?

freakaleekaka says:

Dam he is so fine! I swear I would love to see him on a regular basis on TV or somewhere. Auntie San you should tell him to get his own show. now watch the ratings fly to the sky. Love me some of that Slim.