Kanye West Clears Up Rumors That He Compared Himself To Mandela

Kanye West

Troubled music producer and rapper Kanye West took to his Twitter account yesterday to clear up rumors that he compared himself to the late, great Nelson Mandela.

In a series of tweets, Kanye lauded Mandela for serving “as a guiding light to illuminate our future,” and he chastised the media for engineering “false stories and noise” about him.

“I’ve never said anything to dishonor or trivialize the life or transition of one of the most inspiring leaders,” West tweeted.

Kanye West tweets

It isn’t clear how the rumor got started, but it’s not a stretch to believe the egotistic producer said those things about himself. Anyway, thanks to Kanye for clearing that up.

President Obama shakes hands with President Raul Castro

Meanwhile, that other narcissist, President Obama, spoke at the memorial for Mandela in South Africa early Tuesday morning while we all slept. In his speech in Johannesburg, Obama praised Mandela as the “last great liberator of the 20th century.”

Obama raised eyebrows when he shook hands with Cuban President Raul Castro — Cuban dictator Fidel Castro’s brother. Obama also kissed President Castro’s wife on the cheek. FOX News called the greeting a “rare gesture,” and suggested that the handshake “could rile Cuban-American lawmakers and activists whose distrust of the Castro government runs deep.”

The two socialist presidents have much in common. Many Republicans accuse Obama of running a dictatorship because he writes executive orders to circumvent Congress whenever he feels like it.

• President Obama apologizes to the American people for lying about keeping their health insuranceCare Website
  • Celebrity Style: Kanye West Wearing Louis Stewart
  • Oprah Turns Her Back On Obama; Refuses to Endorse ObamaCare
  • ObamaCare’s Infamous Page 16

54 Responses to “Kanye West Clears Up Rumors That He Compared Himself To Mandela”

The Master Beta :D says:

:tea: :cold:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie I hope Fox News is sending u a check… :coffee:

That must be the calm side of Kanye’s Bipolarness… Or his publicist :thinking:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This dude nicknamed himself Yeezus!

So I wouldnt be shocked if he DID compare himself to Mandela in some way.

:wave:
      BETA,Donte,DuBB, Sandrita

Kanye is NOT even bottom of the barrel trash. he’s less than.
      idiot he is

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dear Repubes.

Carry your azzes to Cuba and live there for a few months…and come back to tell us how a REAL dictatorship works. Bet you wont be saying America is becoming one after you bring yourself byke. Dummies.

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn :waves:

Eye of Heart says:

He needs to put his foot in his mouth and leave it there. :rollseyes:

Eye of Heart says:

He also said his job is as dangerous as a cop or someone at war :rollseyes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:rolleyes:

MSVALLDAY says:

First of all the President shook hands with ALL the dignitaries. Not just Castro!!!! It’s interesting how all of the news outlets praised President Obama for a wonderful speech. Even the outlets that generally are out to get him were moved by his speech and he still can’t get a break on this blog. Come on auntie let’s keep it real here.

Nothing to add about Kanye!

:nono: at this point in time with Kanye I could care less what the fool has to say about any damn thing :nono:

and why is Obama beneath this piece of shyt :nono:

Smonae says:

:shrugs: he soo damn crazy its not hard to believe he’d say something like that

Anna says:

Eye of Heart says:

He also said his job is as dangerous as a cop or someone at war

~~~~~~~~~~
      Didn’t he say he can get on stage and slip and fall? Heck my job is dangerous, walking to my car there was ice, I could have fell.

OMG Bomb look at those babies :love: sooooooooooooo cute awwwwww :love:

gypsyeyes says:

The site that reported that is a known parody site…nothing that they report is true NATHAN…my friend is a very insightful and intelligent blogger and she cleared this up herself. shouts out to coffee rhetoric!!!!

They are so adorable :love: tooo cute

So I really enjoyed the memorial. :yes: Live coverage was awesome on ABC. But why our skinfolks was crunk like that? :lol:

When the man grabbed the mic to tell them to stop singing so loud I was :love: LOVE MY PEEPAH.

_________

Its a shame the way the ppl with so called conservative values :eek: were going in on Newt Gringrich for his kind words on the passing of Mister Mandela. :eek: I just could not believe that ppl could find something negative in his death but birds of that faction and feather flock together.

The Master Beta :D says:

Bomb :love: dem babies new pic

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

FOX News :stop: right there. Anything after that is unfair and unbalanced…
      So Obama shouldn’t shake hands with people. Got it. Be a butthole.
      @OTB: I answered you downstairs about you knowing exactly what the he says :lol: But the heavy dack comment :ghost: They be so confident in all of their skills. Look at Man. He is proud of those 3 inchases.

Anna says:

@Dem, adorable, are they smizing for the camera?

felinelurker says:

watched this this morning.
      local people (yt) pissed bc they couldn’t get the local news on abc bc this was airing. I’m like, really???

gw bush looking like he didn’t want to be there!

@MisT Yes in your window! :hahaha: :yes: I know this life..men love that size fren its just what it is. Catch 22. I like my new size but there is no shortage of men telling me they liked my other size. :| I’m still weak you tombout he said liquid pants. GO AWAY. :crying1: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

it’s sickening. Just because we share some of the same ideologies does not mean that we have to agree on everything. That would make us robots and not unique:blink:

@Beta you not gon come up in here with the monster pank eye giving compliments. Go fix your eye first.

DEM BABIES ARE HERE I REPEAT THE GRAVI HAS UPDATED! :love: :woohoo: :woot:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thankyou:

I answered you downstairs about you knowing exactly what the he says But the heavy dack comment They be so confident in all of their skills. Look at Man. He is proud of those 3 inchases.

This Cuba and she Castro but I still answered up here. :eek::bite:

Ummm I finally no @man reason for #Teamnobiggirls :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m still weak you tombout he said liquid pants. GO AWAY
      He be so serious about it friend. If I wore nothing but those 24/7 he would try to :hump: me all day and molest me in front of people. I am going to buy a pair for him soon enough and wear them for a night out
      Him :bow: << MIND BLOWN.
      He is a Scorpio …given that and where he is from (Webbie voice) You already knoooooow) :tea:

:rofl: Beta chit DEW look terrible :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Ann :yes: they learned from Tyra guhl :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

Matchsticks says:

:shade:

Matchsticks says:

@Sandra

Did you hear about the man down south who refused to fly his flag at half mass, saying something about Mandela not being an American public figure so he didn’t see the point…smh…

Leftie is LEGIT looking at the camera like “Me and my twin be like selfie… :wink:

:hahaha: :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ummm I finally no @man reason for #Teamnobiggirls :rofl:
      So you say he light in the dack :ghost:

BOMB :woohoo: them babies!! OMG!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Leftie is LEGIT looking at the camera like “Me and my twin be like selfie
      :yes: they are adorable.

gypsyeyes says:

WHATCHALL KNOW ABOUT THAT SWEET BABY RAY’S BBQ SAUCE. TASTE SO GOOD MAKES YOU WANNA SLAP YO MAMA!!!

I LOVE WEBBIE. <–obligatory stanning. :lol:

Fren aint you a Cancer? I have a shirt, a horoscope shirt and Taurus and Scorpio are the matches on back for Cancer. So my ex aquarius would get mad when I wore it. :lol: Good times.

Yeah you winning. :eyeroll:

:pc: <—match.cum

felinelurker says:

Matchsticks, that was in South Carolina

Smonae says:

Awww Bomb cute!!!!!! :yes:

CTFU!
      Yesterday i read a tweet bout MaMa Joyce: “If Kandi wer dating Jesus, mama joyce would be telling Kandi, watch ur back he’s making wine outta water, He cant be trusted

Anna says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      That is the best.

i like his bag…… A :eek: LOT!

i like kanye as an artist. yall be tryna know too much about ppl and it makes you not like them. i dig his spunk. they be like shuddup and kanye be talkin again.

give em hell, Mr. West. give em hell :cuss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea I am a cancer. I know we are supposed to match real good. Sometimes it’s spot on and others :angry: whew chile. He is always on 10 and I am mainly on like 3 :hahaha: I be like can you stop yelling in my ear :cell: and he is just talking “normal.” PETTY. You know how we do :lol:

iAmChan says:

@ 2 Cribz, check your e-mail and our FB crisis will be null and void

:rofl: Hannnnnn

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WHO YOU TALKING TO??? :eek: :lol: No but for real I don’t like his new music. But I do like his jacket up there. He looks so warm :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost: :rolleyes:

give em hell, Mr. West. give em hell

:yes: He just tryna give them the ansas. :shrug: And Sway said he believe in Ye. :yes:

Matchsticks says:

@feline

Ok gotcha, I was glad he didn’t get much coverage, he doesn’t deserve the attention of being ridiculous and petty…

gypsyeyes says:

________________________________

i know they sell that ish in the dollar store up here. thats what i know.

and i also know i got half a dozen back at the house just in case they try to change they minds and realize they on to something. thats what da hell i know. :tea: dollar stores been trying to get mannish lately and sell stuff for 1.29 like aint nobody gonna notice :rolleyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WHO YOU TALKING TO???

girl iono. i was too lazy to scroll up :lol: