Khloe Kardashian Filing For Divorce From Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce

Just weeks after putting their Tarzana, CA mansion up for sale, the other shoe has fallen.

According to a report from gossip blog TMZ, Khloe Kardashian plans to file for divorce from estranged husband Lamar Odom as early as today, Friday the 13th.

When their divorce is finalized, Khloe and Lamar will add to the national divorce statistics… more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce. The reason: most couples are blissfully ignorant about the difference between true Love and fairy tale love, aka Dopamine sex — Nature’s way of ensuring the survival of future generations. These intense fairy tale relationships (where no true Love exists) usually flames out once the Dopamine fades.

From US Weekly:

The site claims that the 29-year-old reality star will be citing irreconcilable differences in her divorce papers. Married since September 2009, the couple have been estranged for several months, thanks largely to revelations about Odom’s drug use. See pictures of Khloe and Lamar together.

There seemed to be a glimmer of hope for the pair in late fall, but that glimmer has since faded. Kardashian has not been photographed with her wedding ring since Nov. 23, and has hinted at heartbreak in several recent (and cryptic) posts on Instagram and Twitter.
“She flip-flopped several times, but she can’t imagine having kids with someone who refuses to seek help for his disease,” a source close to the star shares in the new issue of Us Weekly. Adds another pal: “She’s saying, ‘I’m moving on.'”

• Babyface Admits He Was Never In Love With Tracey Edmonds
  • Big Boi’s Wife, Sherlita Patton, Files for Divorce
  • Producer Timbaland’s Wife Files for Divorce
  • Gay Couples Complain That Gay Divorce is Too Expensive

235 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Filing For Divorce From Lamar Odom”

That is SAD, Unfortunately the KarTRASHians are just not for marriage

She cant imagine having kids in general. cut the Chyte SasQuatch U Cant conceive.

libra80sbaby says:

well at least she TRIED to stick in there with Lamar. I think that video sealed the deal. :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

Umph :tea:

Oh welll :shrug:
      Nothing lasts forever <–Granny's fave saying :blink:

kamadiva says:

I like Khloe…she seems to be the most level-headed.

:cry: I knew it was coming, I thought they would be happy together. Whelp :tea: 30 days Khloe, 30 days…no one knows anyone in that short amount of time

(where no true Love exists)

:love: True Wuv. My unicorn.. :|

Anywho..Let’s see who gone be sad bout this union.. :popcorn:

JMO says:

You mean to tell me she didn’t really know him after getting married so soon??

:sarcasm:

For better or for worst. They may as well take this statement out of the vows :hahaha:

• 3 Black Handgun Holsters

1 Pack of Gum

• 1 Religious Pendant
      • 1 Flashlight
      • 1 Pocket Knife
      • 1 Sanitizing Wipe
      • 2 cell phones
      • 2 .223 rounds
      • 8 9mm rounds
      • 2 .40 caliber magazines with 8 rounds each
      • 2 9mm magazines ( 1 with 14 rounds and 1 with 15 rounds )
      • 1 Interarms .380 Handgun

———————-
      This so wrong Luvn. but :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

They had a ‘crackhead’ addendum added :wail:

libra80sbaby says:

——-
      My momma said this exact same thing. Then said: “She can let Lamar continue his crack head mission on his own time.” smh.

libra80sbaby says:

San ah make ya dance says:

———————–
      :cosign:

Bet she glad she didn’t have an children

Nope San :no:
      Just wait till I tell you yo :eek: Crazy! Lets see if’n one of the Roses knowes <—:hahaha:

SR :cuss: Fix my font please in 18 :lol:
      #2ndrequest

Dang.. I didn’t think her marriage would last this long to be honest… BUT it is sad though… :|

How come she cant conceive? did they say so on the show?

gypsyeyes says:

so yall are saying that yall would stay married to Gator just because. Nigga stole the good reverend doctor’s tv but I should stay…GTFOH…

there is no way any one of us would stay with someone that is on drugs unless we have low self esteem or we a crackhead too. it shouldn’t matter that she is a Kardashian she is a woman first and who would want someone to stay with someone that is getting geeked up in motels with unknown women when you know that said woman wants a baby.

Anywho..Let’s see who gone be sad bout this union
      ~~~~~~~
      :mhh HMMM :tea: but it was only 36 months so Prolly NOT A big deal

libra80sbaby says:

———————-
      This so wrong Luvn. but :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~
      Im sick of them NEVER taking accountability but making it seem like its about everything/body else- NOT THEM
      BISH cant even have kids but SHE cant see her having kids w/HIM FOH!

I sthat that Niggity GZ’s wallet contents :blink:

kahmmillion says:

The women in this family do a number on men.

Kris turned Bruce into a tranny;
      Khloe made Slowmar forget how to play basket ball and keeps losing his jobs;
      Kim has Kanyesha acting like more of a lunatic than usual; and
      Kourtney has her man looking like a :gay: .

It’s 0900 here and they just got through talking about lets go get some fat kid food… UMMMM…. it’s 0909…NO I’m trying to lose the weight I gained while I was PCSing and on TG.. smh lol

:think:

:violin: or :shrug: ?

I’ll go with :shrug: because I will NOT miss all of that constance PDA and baby talk, plus no children will be dragged through whatever comes of this… hope they both find what they’re looking for and work through their problems IN PRIVATE.

People don’t look at how bad something can get, no one! Not even me, but this is proof Yep :tea: But as the vows say :tea:

San, that’s the list of what the cops seized from zimmerman…

That’s the list of all the things that he’s getting back since his bish dropped the DV charges.

:no: smh

I feel bad for Khole, no matter what she does she loses and is always the butt of jokes.. po lil tink tink

@RAZZ
      one of the seasons on Khloe&lamar it was Mainly about Her not being able to get preggos, going to dr.’s , keeping up with her ovulating calendar ETC, ETC

I’m not saying that. There are different degrees of flawed but we all are to some sort. I wouldnt stay married to a crackhead or a cheater. :shrug:

That bish stupid too :no: And get out of here. That’s what that fool got? Terrorist shyt

so yall are saying that yall would stay married to Gator

Hail no I wouldn’t. Nobody said that :no:

———
      You never lied. Sorry but I can’t do a Betty Ford stint with you. My stuff won’t keep coming up missing because you want to be on drugs.

—————-
      :cosign:

:yep:

If one Refused to seek help or accept help then I wouldn’t stay with him for the sake of our child, my health, be it mental, emotional, physical, spiritual…whatever.. There’s no point to stay especially since they have NO children.. I think she has the most sense out of all of them and that she is making the best decision for self. It just so happens that she has that name instead of Simpson… :kona:

San, that’s the list of what the cops seized from zimmerman…
      :no: smh

Number twenty four please. You can donate my prize to mental illness charities. :tea: #kind

lovezoe says:

Of my husband had a drug problem, I would be at the feet of Jesus praying for him. If he’s REALLY trying to get help there’s no Shane in staying. Folks ready to divorce if dude leave the toilet seat up. If folks stop rushing to be married to be married then things would be better.

CAN ANYBODY GUESS WHAT THIS IS

______________________________________

Please tell me it’s NOT what was in the fake interpreter’s backpack?! :no:

@RAZZ
      —————–
      I remember seeing one years ago where she thought she was pregnant and they went out to eat and she came back to the table like “my period started :crying:

She was probably too stressed about it. It happens sometimes.

If folks stop rushing to be married to be married then things would be better.
      ————-
      :tea: :tea:

It just so happens that she has that name instead of Simpson… :kona:
      _________

Khloe does not look like OJ. :lol: But she does look like Alex Roldan. :tea:

__________________________

:rofl: straight no chaser.

i may be the only one who thinks there’s nothing wrong with Khloe’s body. i think she looks like a fine amazon….like wonder woman. tall and voluptuous :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think Khloe thought she had someone who loved her. That is sad. Lamar finna be out there high and sucking dack for Truk Fit :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

But at what point do you throw in the towel?

Folks ready to divorce if dude leave the toilet seat up.
      If folks stop rushing to be married then things would be better.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      SAY THAT!!!! ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

————
      Its just her head, her head :yes: That’s what it is :lol:

Told yall 18 yo had a bad accident Thanksgiving Eve. So she been catching the bus etc every since. Her and her dad found her a lil car last weekend… and welp…she done went and got her LIFE this morning in a ’99 Corolla she copped off a Messican named Angel.

:facepalm:

:drive: <<< on her way to the DMV :wave: << her paycheck

Godspeed baby girl. Godspeed to yew.

___________________________

who said this?????

————-
      Know she happy and them Mexican know how to work on cars :yes: Most of em :yes:

sassyshe says:

I was about to say things in chief keef closet

@OB
      I too think Khloe looks fine, she’s just a huge woman.
      honestly
      they Just make me so damn sick. I guess Im envious of their crystal stairs and their perfection :shrug:

I can live with it :lol:

OTB- LOL I just thought it was funny to throw that in there. I think the older Khloe gets the more she favors her mother.. Kim looks like Kris’s clone. lol

If folks stop rushing to be married to be married then things would be better.
      =======
      Very true! Time shows alot :eek:

good FOR HER DuBB :cheer: she’ll be fine

________________________________________

Where are they? Florida? Virginia cares not if YOU drop the charges – Thee Commonwealth will prosecute that tail with the quickness. Like, oh, you scared; okay WE got this!

Khloe Simpson looks JES LAK HER SISTER SYDNEY :eek:

Google Sydney Simpson. There is a side by side pic of the two.

lovezoe says:

You throw in the towel when you have honestly felt you done all you can. We woulda packed up and moves to Timbuktu if that’s what it took. You can’t focus on your marriage selling videos and stories about your husband to TMZ. Lamar was dating Taraji then you blinked he married to her.

————-
      You’re not :lol: she just has a big head is all. Khloe is a cute girl. She’s just insecure like the rest of us… she’s always at the end of someone’s joke as far as how she looks compared to her sisters. :|

lovezoe says:

Khloe is cute. I just she feels out shadowed by her sisters.

sassyshe says:

I was about to say things in chief keef closet

They need to put a industrial strength shower in his closet :lol:

I just hope Angel and his crew aint get our azz for our papah. If it last until March until she get her student money then hey…it will have done its job. I for one was tired of getting up at 530 a.m. EST in order to take her to the city bus stop by 6:15.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lamar finna be out there high and sucking dack for Truk Fit
      ——
      This is why I love/cant stand Taken

But really yall, rushed into a marriage or not, enough is enough. I can ask God to help and bless you from a distance. But what I won’t do is stand by while you destroy yourself, our relationship, and me. Sorry, can’t do it. He is not even trying to get better.

IsThisThingOn... says:

My stuff won’t keep coming up missing because you want to be on drugs.

______________________________

:hahaha: Real talk!

libra80sbaby says:

——————–
      I saw that episode…she asked her sister for a tampon…it was sad, but the way you just said it…. :wail: :dead:

dUBB
      DID they test drive it, hit 70 ish on the freeway?
      If yeah it should last

——————–
      I saw that episode…she asked her sister for a tampon…it was sad,
      ~~~~~~~
      It was Sad, she was visibly shaken and Upset. :shrug: that’s life.
      Fair and Unfair.

iAmChan says:

Damn, I missed the Bey post.

gypsyeyes says:

@NAKEYA THAT IS ALL I’M SAYING. YOU CAN’T HELP SOMEBODY THAT DON’T WANNA BE HELPED. BE DAMNED IF ALL MY VCR’S, WALKMAN’S AND NAME BELTS GO MISSING CAUSE LAM LAM WANNA CHASE THAT HIGH IN THE CEMETARY CROSS THE STREET.(CRACKHEADS GET HIGH IN THE CRAZIEST PLACES)

@libra- I felt bad for her :lol: I know the disappointment of your period starting…

these days (since we just got here and want to save up some money) it’ll be the end of the worl if mine dont come :rofl:

iAmChan says:Damn, I missed the Bey post.
      ~~~~~~~

Mkkay :pigsfly: BBl

Yeah they did @Luvn. She wont be driving on no freeway though. Just to school and work. Why I was surprised she rear ended somebody when she was in the accident. She drive like Miss Daisy. Like her daddy.

Cause her mama drive like Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

________________________________________

Congrats to her!

Won’t HE do it! :nun:

———-

——–
      :hahaha: OMG YES!!!

Congrats to her @Dubb

@Chan :stop: 1. I HOPE that ain’t NeYo in your gravie doing that. It looks like spuurm dripping from the side of his mouf…. 2. if that is you…. :ashamed: I sowwy… :kona:

Khloe Simpson looks JES LAK HER SISTER SYDNEY

Google Sydney Simpson. There is a side by side pic of the two.

by Who Dat on Dec 13, 2013 at 11:21 am
      ______
      :eek:

EYE GOOGLED Sydney Simpson! :eek:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I PROMISE when that **** comes out…I WANT MY CHECK.

:hi: Ery’ones….

“NAME BELTS”

__________________________

Lawd… there SHE go! :hahaha: :rofl:

Sharkeisha Dubb make sure they break you off every bit of it too :lol:

——-
      I just spit out all my ice tea cracking up at this! :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

HAD A COUSIN AND WHEN THE ICE CREAM TRUCK WOULD PLAY THE MUSIC THAT SAYS ‘HELLO’…WELL IT WOULD COME ON AND SHE WOULD HOOLA HOOP(LIKE KEVIN HART SAYS) AND SAY ‘SHYT THAT’S MY SONG. CRACK IS SOMETHING ELSE,SOMETHING ELSE I TELL YA!

Hey @Ky

Won’t HE do it!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Come Monday morning I will get to sleep til 7 now that she back driving. Me and lil bit don’t gotta leave this joint until 830 a.m. daily. Fugg 530 a.m. EST. :no: This been a ROUGH past few weeks.

——
      :dead: :hahaha: I can NOT

Them name belts were something serious… I remember when this dude I went to church with (who is now a successful drag queen in his area) came to church in his flip flops jeans t-shirt with his name air brushed on it and sun glasses on his head. and his name belt completed the fit!

————-
      I am unable to Can! :lol:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

______

LOOK AT HIM WRONG AND HE WILL FIGHT YOU AND PUNCH YOU WITH HIS WRIST!!

Keke :hug:

:rofl: at them name belts!

Classy people just went with the first initial! :lol:

a successful drag queen
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost: Successful as IN LIFE…or at being a queen?

Sound like that fool was clean though!!

gypsyeyes says:

I WAS CLASSY CAUSE MINE HAD MY INITIALS CAUSE CAN’T NOBODY PRONOUNCE MY NAME AND I DIDN’T WANNA HEAR SHYT LIKE “WHAT DOES THAT SAY?” AND I WAS BUSSED OUT WITH THE SPRITES!!!!

@GYPSY

:thumbsup:

Initials = Cool/Classy/Regal!

Full Name = :chickenhead:

A Colorado school that had been widely criticized for suspending a 6-year-old boy for kissing a girl on the hand has dropped its sexual harassment claim against the first grader, and allowed him to return to school.

Related StoriesThe superintendent of Canon City Schools decided to drop the sexual harassment claim Wednesday after meeting with the parents of Hunter Yelton, KRDO reports. The Dec. 4 incident is now being classified as misconduct.

Yelton’s mother, Jennifer Saunders, said her son had an “innocent crush” on the girl and kissed her on the hand during a reading group.

But the mother of the girl, Jade Masters-Ownbey, said that Hunter had tried to kiss her daughter “over and over” without her permission, and that she supported the suspension.

“Not once, but over and over,” Masters-Ownbey wrote on Facebook. “Not with her permission but sneaking up on her.”

“I’ve had to coach her about what to do when you don’t want someone touching you,” she told the Canon City Daily Record. “But they won’t stop.”

Hunter already had received an in-school suspension for kissing the same girl.

Saunders said she understood the most recent suspension, but that the sexual harassment label was unwarranted.

“This is taking it to an extreme that doesn’t need to be met with a 6-year-old,” Saunders told KRDO. “Now my son’s asking questions, ‘What is sex, mommy?'”

The school district initially defended the sexual harassment charge, saying it expressly prohibits “unwelcome touching, such as patting, pinching or repeated brushing against another’s body.”

“Our main interest in this is having the behavior stop,” Canon City Schools Superintendent Robin Gooldy told HLN Tuesday. “Because the story is not just about the student that was disciplined, it is also about the student receiving the unwanted advances.”

“Our job as a school is to basically maintain a safe learning environment for all children in the school,” Tammy DeWolfe, the school principal, told the local paper. “And that’s certainly what we’re trying to do here.”

Gooldy added that it was “strictly a school discipline issue,” law enforcement was not involved and that no criminal charges had been filed.
      —————
      Honestly I think he shouldn’t have been labled as a sex offender, but she should have been moved to a different class room if it was a problem that was happening over and over again. Colorado be on some ish.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Initials = Cool/Classy/Regal!

Full Name = :chickenhead:

yo baby name = dedicated parent :nun:

Anna says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I knew it was coming, I thought they would be happy together. Whelp 30 days Khloe, 30 days…no one knows anyone in that short amount of time

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Time has nothing to do w/it. Some can be married 50 yrs, and still don’t know each other.

He is successful as a drag queen..I am guessing. And he had all different colors of the flip flops Old Navy had to offer for $1. He “dated” my cousin (a female) all during this time for a few months…or weeks… :shrug: but she was busy getting down with errybody else though :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

I respectfully disagree. When you are married to someone, you cant just be like “oh well, I aint sign up for this” and leave. That’s where the for better or worse part comes in. Addiction is an illness and if you dont love that person unconditonally, then you wont be there for them. Period.

SN: I had an addiction and we werent married at the time but had he pushed to me away, IDK what what have happened. Thankfully, he loved me enough to not leave me and STILL wanted to marry me despite my faults. Relationships are HARD and it’s NOT going to be perfect. You dont know what type of habit your partner may pick up, but everybody’s breaking point is different. To each it’s own. Good luck Khloe and I hope Lamar gets help.

Initials = Cool/Classy/Regal!

Full Name = :chickenhead:

yo baby name = dedicated parent
      ————
      Ok so if you have ya husband/bf/gf/wife’s name, then what are you? :hahaha:

————
      Really tho…I beg to state that’s a prob and not the norm

A.J. says:

Real busy :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :phew:

ppl went from name chains, to belts to tatts

That’s where the for better or worse part comes in.
      ——
      #10 :tea: but a lot of ppl not built for marriage

——
      I can respect that. However, you also need to love yourself first. And really, they would of never had the illness to being with if they did not CHOSE to do the drug. (IMO of course) But, hey girl. How you been?

@Orange :lol: Yup. lol

_________________________________

Testify! (’cause ain’t nobody got time fo’ that) :nono:

Praise break: :danban1:

Ok so if you have ya husband/bf/gf/wife’s name, then what are you?
      ————-
      Crazy/Stupid :lol:

Cause if y’all break up then what? :lol:

Back when we were 18 and ish, Mr. Razz said he was going to tattoo my name on his arm or something. I told him don’t do that ish b/c he don’t know what may happen in the future… we broke up at the end of the year :lol: :shrug: :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I meant your bf’s on a name belt. I’m not at all for name tats. (on me, yall do what you like)

gypsyeyes says:

I WILL BITE…WE YOU ADDICTED TO DRUGS? THAT IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.IF YOU HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A DRUG USER THAN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. SOME THINGS YOU CAN PRAY THROUGH AND SOMETHINGS YOU CAN’T. PRAYER IS GOOD BUT GOOD PUT COMMON SENSE IN US FOR A REASON.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:

OMG omg omg omg :bounce: I slept in late :bite: omg omg omg omg i didnt know i didnt know :bounce:

-Hey @Ky :hi:

-Note to self: Gypsy = white font! :mad:

-“He is successful as a drag queen” :blink: :ghost:

Gyps- I had this long font about how I thought we were all on the same page about someone with a drug problem who refused to seek/accept help that then it is ok to take care of self and any other ties that would be effected by this unfortunate choice…..but I just deleted and went and sat in my oval office… :tea:

-”He is successful as a drag queen”
      ————
      I be seeing him on FB- his bewbs look real as fawk too… but I guess being a big boy that would kinda help… :shrug:

BRUCE Jenner is about to go full WOMAN!!! He’s having Laryngeal Shave = Getting his adam’s apple removed

:ghost:

LUVIE GET THE ENTIRE FAWK OUT OF HERE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BIT FROM?? :rofl:

_____________________________________

:shocked:
      Is you playin’???!!!

——-
      Are you serious?! ….then again he could get his own show on Logo…

IsThisThingOn… says:

-Hey @Ky :hi:
      ————————————————————-
      :hug:

OMG I just read it…. he looks so sad now. Personally I think this was something he’s always wanted to do since he’s first gone under the knife… not something the Kardashians has brought upon him.

:rofl: :rofl: YES RAZZ!!!!! tee Em ZEEEE
      and the vid they have him taking bout it :hide: He has his long hair pulled back in a pony tail
      :casket:

KYCakes!!! :yahoo:

iAmChan says:

Who dares summon Chan from the depths of ain’t shyt? I’ve been chillin. Who’s coming for me tho?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Wait, wait, wait…so he really wants to be a woman….for real?! Bet money he is gonna end up 10 times more fly than his ex wife…

:rofl: :rofl: YES RAZZ!!!!! tee Em ZEEEE
      :casket:
      —————————————————————–
      So this means that, effectively, ANYTHING can be shaved down….

*Looking at Natalie Nunns chin* :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Bruce is about to be snatched and beat to the gwads hunty!!!

:love: luVn

So this means that, effectively, ANYTHING can be shaved down….

*Looking at Natalie Nunns chin*

KY
      I think with Technology and medicine; ANYTHING is possible
      :eek: look at Jose’s wooHA
      —————————————————————
      So…this ALSO means:
      Diddy can get a chin
      LaLa can get some roundness taken outta those balls
      Megan Fox can lengthen those hammer thumbs
      Oprah can amputate that baby, known as her bunion
      Kim K. can get a waterfall installed in her Narnia

And please, puh-LEASE, someone FIX Owen Wilson’s nose :pray:

Man…wonders never cease…Look at God!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So yall think Bruce is gonna be on Ru Paul’s drag race or nah?

KY
      I think with Technology and medicine; ANYTHING is possible
      look at Jose’s wooHA

—————

Topic? :eek:

My boss just blew my fukking mind. :no: Sew murch work coming next year. :phew:

Um…Is that your tongue, Sir Chan? :think:

:eek: look at Jose’s wooHA
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Its good mood food… Wait…wont it @Ty that first said her snatch looked like Arby’s roast beef????? :wail:

TY I MISS YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Chan :kiss:

________________________________

:hailnaw:

@Nakeya, I’ma need you to get one of the Jesus’ on the
      main line :cell: STAT!

Lawd hep it! :pray:

OH
      I just read Antwaun COOKS response to Rickey Smiley
      . .
      :huh:
      ——————————————————————
      meh…sorry but..his name is ‘Twon…He’s ALWAYS gonna be losing…

And please, puh-LEASE, someone FIX Owen Wilson’s nose
      ————-
      That is his trademark money maker chile! He ain’t gettin rid of that horrid thing. :lol: IT IS a distraction though… Didn’t he acquire that crookeded thang by trying to commit suicide so many times? :think: that’s what I heard.

iAmChan says:

I saw it. I’m trying to figure out who you are behind the name change.

Topic? :eek:

My boss just blew my fukking mind. :no: Sew murch work coming next year. :phew:
      ———————————————————————–
      So THAT’S why they made sure your money was right this year… :lol:

Hey baby! :love:

look at Jose’s wooHA
      ^^^^^^^^^^

TY I MISS YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

_______
      DID I TELL YOU THAT I HAD 2 CUPS OF CHICK FIL-A COFFEE THIS MORNING…ME WORK CHAIR HATES YOU CAUSE I JUST PEED A LIL(OR ALOT) DEPENDS ON HOW YOU SEE THE GLASS…BUT THIS HERE COMMENT…

TY I MISS YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
      ————————
      :crying1:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

And please, puh-LEASE, someone FIX Owen Wilson’s nose
      ————-
      ———————————————————————
      Any movie he is in, is truly starring that honker…

Sweet baby Jesus be a plastic surgeon…

iAmChan says:

I saw it. I’m trying to figure out who you are behind the name change.
      —————
      We went through this…. :tea:

:offtopic:

Ok. I’ve been wanting to tell y’all this since Monday but I figured I’d wait until Friday to give y’all something to laugh at over the weekend.

Monday morning my mom calls me at 5:30 like she always does and beings to tell me about her and my dad going to church with one of her co-workers for an early Christmas play. So when they’re done they go to the dining hall to eat. The co-worker has two kids a 9 year old and a 6 year old. The 6 year old is relatively quiet but once he opens up he’ll talk up a storm. Well my mom asked him if he was ready for Christmas and of course he said yeah. But then my mom said that she was ready too but she doesn’t like the cold weather. Tell me why the little boy said that he liked cold weather… And one of the reasons he said was because he’s afraid of roaches. My mom was :huh: like what do roaches have to do with being cold? Looking at kind at both the boy and his mom and the lil boy said that his daddy said that when it gets cold outside they won’t have no mo ****roaches. My mom said that for the first time in yeas she ain’t know what the fugg to say to a person in response to their statement. And even worse the mom heard it so she couldn’t play it off. So all my mom could say was Bless His Heart the boy scared of bugs.

But really my mom said she died on the inside. My dad said she called him :wail: telling him the story and he had to pull over to :hahaha:

Kids will get you every time. That’s why ion want none. :coffee:

iAmChan says:

Yes @ Ky
      Hey there @ OTBoo n Fine Cousin Keya

KY
      Thats EXACTLY what a commenter said on the instagram :rofl:

OTB
      that means MO Money?

69 says:

Granddad went with my mom not my dad. This phone :coffee:

@Nakeya, I’ma need you to get one of the Jesus’ on the
      main line :cell: STAT!
      ——-
      :cell: Jesus…hey how are you? Listen, Jesus can you please either be a very good plastic surgeon or a very good hair and make-up person for Bruce. Amen.

Ty said it @Gyp. I aint been able to eat me a French Dip Sammich SINCE. WHOOO CHILE

Hey Chan! :hug:

iAmChan says:

Yes @ Ky
      ——————————————————-
      I see… :think:

So THAT’S why they made sure your money was right this year… :lol:
      Hey baby! :love:

Set me up goodT. :crying1: Tombout we could hire a temp.. :stop: oh no we can put that in my paycheck. :yes:

SN: Did you see they held some top secret SNL auditions for a Black woman to join the cast? You was possed to be there! :hug:

69 LOL!!! Yes Kids will, “their lil Innocent SELFS” :lol:

KY
      Thats EXACTLY what a commenter said on the instagram :rofl:
      ——————————————————————-
      For serious though….some people need to look at the cards they were dealt and just sit the fawk down somewhere…

The Master Beta :D says:

@ 69 one of the reasons why I like the winter but I hate being cold I’m freaking terrified of ****roaches :bite:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DID Yew see One of the black women that audition said it was all a Farce
      Just needed to silence the critics
      :shrug:

So all my mom could say was Bless His Heart the boy scared of bugs.
      Kids will get you every time. That’s why ion want none. :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So THAT’S why they made sure your money was right this year… :lol:
      Hey baby! :love:

——————————————————————–
      :shrug: It was so secret, my peepah didn’t call me :crying1:

I really Need to do some work :crying1:

Beta- you would have hated Key West…or S. Florida in general. they have flying cawk roaches but they call them “palmetto bugs” to try and mask the icky-ness of it. :no: My son would walk outside the front door and freeze…. he was dead terrified of them things. :no:

gypsyeyes says:

SO I AM AT MY DESK WATCH ROMEO AND JULIET FROM 1968. THAT IS MY ALL TIME FAVE…AND YES I GETS MY WORK DONE WHILST DOING SO…AND WHAT???!!!

Beta

:waiting: the boy was saying that he had roaches in his house. You ain’t got no roaches living with you, I know. :lol:

My granddad was way off on the otherside of three room. Cause lord knows if she would have heard it. :no:

OTB
      that means MO Money?

They have a sneaky way of trying to slide extra work in without compensating, LuVie. I’m drafting what I’m gone say when they try to give me the standard increase next month. :rules:

****roaches
      ——————————————————————
      Oh goodness :eyeroll:

Kawkroaches?

DID Yew see One of the black women that audition said it was all a Farce
      Just needed to silence the critics
      :shrug:

I did. But I think they will still hire one. :yes: Keenan cant play Michelle Obama all the time. :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~
      :crying: :hahaha: RAZZ THEY ARE PALMETTO BUGS :hahaha:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

———————————————————————-
      I was at a friends house in Jacksonville, FL in the shower..one came I through the window…all I remember was dashing down the hall…soapy and bucket nekkid….

Keenan cant play Michelle Obama all the time. :eek:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:
      :ghost:

ZanZanini

My parents live in Tallahassee. They have them there and in South Georgia too. :no:

But I’ll break a bitch neck to get away from one of them thangs. :yes:

And “water bugs” .Fukk that They all roaches. :nono: And guess what they go INSIDE when its cold. :eek: Ive been caulking everything since October. :lol:

My Hubby’s Uncle is an events promoter, he just posted on IG their doing a #toydrive with #trickdaddy

:facepalm: I tells hubby to tell Trick I said WUTS UP! I see him.
      :facepalm: he’s Mad

iAmChan says:

I need poster authentication. All these name changes have me confused n shyt.

~~~~~~~~
      and use the homeDEFENSE around the windows and doors!

Thank you Keya. It’s in HIS hands now… smh :no:

“dashing down the hall…soapy and bucket nekkid….” :ghost:

The love lives of the men of “Best Man Holiday” have been rather eventful lately. Earlier today we told you that Taye Diggs and his estranged wife, Idina Menza, officially separated after 10 years of marriage. Meanwhile his co-star Terrence Howard is moving in the opposite direction. A few weeks ago reports that Howard tied the knot with model-turned-restaurant-owner, Mira Cristine Pak, hit the media circuit. What was even crazier than the fact that Terrence would even consider getting married again after getting divorced three times, was that he supposedly only dated Mira for a month before marrying her.

We were hoping that there were missing puzzle pieces to this story; however, it looks like it’s as bad as it sounds. Someone claiming to be an employee of Pak’s restaurant, Shabu Shabu, says they were just as shocked as we were about the marriage.

“It’s all a bit crazy this thing with Terrence,” the staff member told DailyMail Online. “We didn’t have a clue that she was even dating him, then we all heard that she’d married him, and now we don’t know where she is.”

Though the marriage was a shock, the employee adds that Pak is a pretty unpredictable person.

“Mira does what she pleases, we never know when we’re going to see her.”

As for Howard’s public marital woes with ex-wife, Michelle Ghent, the source refused to discuss it.

“I can’t say anything about this.”

We definitely wish them the best, but honestly, can things get any messier?
      ————————————–
      :tea:

OTB

The biggest roaches I ever seent in my life was in Louisiana.

And I’ll tell you this. That bitch hit that screen doh so damn hard. We were JUST about to go back outside at night. I looked at that doh like :shocked: and told them they can have outside. My outside time over with. Then it was black as ever. If that woulda landed on me…

BOFL!!!! :rofl: @LuVie. Omgawd :chase: Gone. I just hollered. Chit. :hahaha:

——————————————————————–
      Cause that bish is somewhere in that nigguhs trunk…

:no:

B . . MayNe . . . YT people :facepalm:

Chan… I suggesst you read your FB messages… because I told you this… :tea:

Eye of Heart says:

What we talmbout :popcorn:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“But I’ll break a bitch neck to get away from one of them thangs.”

:rofl: :ghost:

(I don’t care for things w/wings coming at me in general, but I will literally hurt me and others if you just say the word ‘snake’ …THIS is why I’m almost happy it’s cold.)

jennifer says:

OVER HERE IN MY OFFICE PICTUREING SANDRA ON TOP OF HER DESK DANCING TO ALL THESE GREAT BEYONCE SONGS THEY BEEN PLAYING ON V103 FOR THE PAST HOUR LOL #BEYHIVE #BEYGREAT SANDRA IS A TRUE BEYONCE FAN A HEART :party:

Kycakes :Cause that bish is somewhere in that nigguhs trunk…

~~~~~~~~
      WEll damn I was thinking their off in lala land feel the effects of their dopamine

and use the homeDEFENSE around the windows and doors
      ________

!! Thanks for the reminder! I need to get my yard tended anyway but all that rain was unpredictable.

Ky

I hope that never happens to me. All they’ll see is azzholes and elbows. A roach will make me move somthin :eek:

jennifer says:

PICTURING

405

roaches and disappearing spouses. Off your opinion on either. :popcorn:

:kiss:

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, That’s what’s under my Brazalian and Cambodian weave that I paid $350 for :lol:

I hate roaches… we went to a friends house in tessas and all you smell is dog pee and then in the kitchen is roaches… I have not dealt with roaches since i was lil Razz’s age and that was b/c I was over someone else’s house.. I felt so uncomfortable… I sat on the kitchen chair in the front room like :| :scared:

Luv

:kiss:

Kids with loose lips need to be :spank: to remind them not everything is to be told

Eye of Heart says:

Screw Bewski, Who spouse done ranned away? Fugg em! :cuss: Roaches, :nono: Ain’t got time for dat.

Razz

I was trying to figure out who you were. I knew you weren’t new. Just new name. :hug:

That bitch hit that screen doh so damn hard.

:rofl: :rofl: You know NO got all them wood houses. I was at my auntie’s and I swear them roaches woke me up out my sleep. I got up asking could you hear roaches?? Swearing I heard scurring but not loud? :rofl: Everybody was dying laughing. Sure enough you can hear them. My fukking mind was blown hear me? :hahaha: Aghhhhh LMAOOO

:lol: I took my ish OH DUBYUH TEE b/c I refused to be balding over some itching. Mr. Razz looked at me like :no: and was mad b/c of how much I spent only to have it in for 13 days… I said nicca it ain’t like YEW paid for it OR DID it here he goes: TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE *continues to play PS4* :no: :lol:

Eye :heart: Guhl I love that gravi! :woot:

405

Luv said that Terrence Howard AZN pusCEE cat ran bike to China. Ion know the chick but that’s who it is. :lol:

STOP Talking bout Roaches, that makes my skin crawl . . .
      Years ago when my son was like 7,9yrs old He spent the night at my sis’s and said He seen roaches crawling on the walls.

BUT IT WAS ONLY AT NIGHT HE SAID :smack:

B . . MayNe . . . YT people :facepalm:

Bwahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: lawd whas wrong with you today :rofl:

Razz

I was trying to figure out who you were. I knew you weren’t new. Just new name.
      —————-
      :lol: :hug: I have had it for a little over a month now… I just ain’t been here b/c of the move… I am going to change it… just don’t know to what though… but it will be the obvious “Razzle/Razz” of some sort included. :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

@OTB, You know that’s yo bew’s :buttshake: In her video! I was like :shocked: LAWD!!

luVn_liFe… says:

Kycakes :Cause that bish is somewhere in that nigguhs trunk…

~~~~~~~~
      ———————————————————————
      Girl, you know that nigguh cray cray…shewt…

Shabu Shabu

FUGG THAT WHOLE WRITE UP….I GOT LOST WITH THIS BEING SOMEONE’S NAME….TWICE!!!

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, I did the same thing!! My shut was in for bout 2 1/2 weeks and I had Mr. heart helping me cut that shyt OWT! :no: That itching ish is for the birds.

DAYYYYYYYUUUUMMMM Orlando Bloom done feel head over heels for Phylicia Rashad’s daughter.

they wer at dinner with her parents :eek:

i watched about 5 minutes of hoarders last nite. you know its bad when the exterminator said, “we gotta go”. man said he been killing bugs for almost 20yrs and that was the worse he ever saw :no:

had to change that channel. sprite ppl is nasty and be the main one talmbout what they bringing to the potluck. :hurl:

Eye of Heart says:

@Screw, Fugg Terrrrance woman beatin ass. :lol: He can stay byke in China!

Shabu Shabu

FUGG THAT WHOLE WRITE UP….I GOT LOST WITH THIS BEING SOMEONE’S NAME….TWICE!!!
      ————-
      I tried to nignore it Gyps…. Just b/c of the thought of this has me teetering on BOL and :wail:

Ky

——————————————————————–
      I promise you….
      Me my homegirl

Her: :wtf: is wrong with you?
      Me: Girl, Fawk you, yo cupcakes AND these FAWKING ROACHES

:cold: Being wet and nekky and all

Eye of Heart says:

:newpost:

be the main one talmbout what they bringing to the potluck. :hurl:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Yes they are :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, I did the same thing!! My shut was in for bout 2 1/2 weeks and I had Mr. heart helping me cut that shyt OWT! That itching ish is for the birds.
      ————
      :rofl: Mr. Razz helped me cut the threads too! As soon as he finished he was on that damn game cussin :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

SORRY RAZZLE MY DAZZLE!!!! I JUST COULDN’T GET PASSED THAT!

be the main one talmbout what they bringing to the potluck. :hurl:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Yes they are :lol:
      ———————————————————————
      YT co-worker talmbout “I’m bringing crockpot Lasagna”

:hurl: <——- me remembering her FB page, with pictures of all three of her cats sitting on her kitchen counters and stove

I went to McDonald's for lunch…. :tea:

they wer at dinner with her parents :eek:

STOP FUKKING LYING :shocked: Miranda’s husband????????????

_________________________________________

The ones with the hoarded pets be the worst though – I can listen but I can’t look! I’ll credit them for providing inspiration though, because every time I happen upon an episode I get busy inspecting closets and storage areas. Not up in here!

Eye of Heart says:

they wer at dinner with her parents

STOP FUKKING LYING Miranda’s husband
      ________

They are divorcing, no? :thinking:

IsThisThingOn… says:

________________________

they aint even have no pets tho! just some nasty mofos living in filth for no apparent reason.