Producer Timbaland’s Wife Files for Divorce

TImbaland and Monique Idlett

Music producer Timbaland’s long-suffering wife, Monique Idlett Mosley, has filed for divorce from her philandering husband. The rumors about 41-year-old Timbaland’s roving eye began swirling in 2008, before the ink was even dry on the couple’s marriage certificate.

According to gossip website TMZ.com, Monique wants “permanent alimony” from Timbaland, whose real name is Timothy Zachery Mosley.

TImbaland and Monique Idlett

In her divorce papers, obtained by TMZ, Monique is asking for child support for the couple’s 5-year-old daughter, Reign (pictured above in 2010), and a 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. Monique also has a 19-year-old son from a previous relationship. She is asking for child support for both children, since Timbo once publicly claimed the child as his own.

Monique is also requesting — in addition to child support — life insurance, private school, vacations, summer camp and other expenses. She also wants Timbaland, who is worth $80 million — to pay her lawyer’s fees. Monique is reportedly so broke that she had to beg a friend for money to pay her divorce lawyer.

Monique wants a lump sum of cash, as well as something called “rehabilitative alimony.”

My longtime readers will recall I wrote a Blind Item about Timbo and a certain Atlanta socialite. The Blind Item upset Monique so much that she recruited a longtime friend of mine to call me and try to squeeze the woman’s name out of me. But your auntie didn’t give up any info.

For one thing, the socialite shared Timbo’s pillow talk under certain conditions. One of those conditions was that I not reveal her name if Monique (or one of her friends) should call me inquiring.

Monique, who was Timbaland’s publicist before they became lovers, apparently put a lot of pressure on him to be a good husband and to remain faithful to her. Unfortunately for Monique, she married a wealthy, industry man — the worst type of man to try to domesticate.

The pressure almost drove Timbaland to allegedly attempt suicide in 2010.

The socialite told me that Timbaland came to see her often when he was in Atlanta because he was depressed about his situation at home.

• Music Producer Timbaland Tried to Take His Own Life?
  • PICS: The 2010 VH1 Hip Hop Honors – Show
  • Beyonce’s Booking Agent, Management Telling More Lies
  • Amar’e Stoudemire Marries Wife Alexis Again

131 Responses to “Producer Timbaland’s Wife Files for Divorce”

Take his azz to the bank if he was cheating :tea: ninja need to learn to quit thinking with their dycks but we all know that want happen……. he made his bed :coffee: lay in it……. and if he claimed that other child as his own assuming he adopted him then ….. that’s legit too :tea: pay up

Thats terrible, I dont like the demise of FOlks marriages. :crying1:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

She going for the jugular :tea: I mean yeah Tim got lots of neck meat to cut through, but still she going deep. A very thin line between love and hate. The more money involved, the thinner the line :tea:

AHStory 2nite Jen :fistbump:

PumpkinsMama says:

PERMANENT ALIMONY?! :casket: Not like I needed reminding, but I sho laid up w/a loser :facepalm:

Miany says:

sad news but truth be told…If he married her for love as opposed to her resemblance to Aaliyah..they woulda prob stood a chance :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

AHStory 2nite Jen

:woot:

tipdagemini says:

I liked them together after watching them on vh1 behind the music this weekend.

He might not put up a fight with this :tea: if he did it, give her what she wants :shrugs: These men will never learn :facepalm:

LuVieeeeeeeeeee :happy:

The lil one kinda favor lil Blue no? :thinking:

3halos says:

Ok, for the 5 year old… sure! Do your thang but …..

Ummm, why not just go after the dude who knocked you up (re the 10 year old) versus a man who stepped in and did the job b/c you all were married… why make him pay for what someone else did to/with you?

So, one day I hope to remarry… I have daughters with my ex-husband. God forbid I ever divorce again but b/c I’m bitter and BECAUSE he was a good ‘dad’ to my daughters while we were together, now I make him pay for my daughters from my EX? HUH?

Bitterness is a pill best swallowed whole and purged out quickly.

@ Jen, no mam Blue look like she daddy :tea:

PERMANENT ALIMONY?! Not like I needed reminding, but I sho laid up w/a loser

by PumpkinsMama on Oct 16, 2013 at 8:44 pm
      ————–

3halos says:

Ok, for the 5 year old… sure! Do your thang but …..

There could be a possibility that he adopted him :shrugs: and if so … by law she can get child support for him ….. that’s his fault for claiming the child :shrugs:

but I sho laid up w/a loser

:dead: We all have. What can you do :shrugs:

Miany says:

@3HALOS… :applause: I agree..This right here shows why she came around to begin with… on another hand if he legally adopted the kid then :shrug: that’s on him cuz marriage is not a lifetime contract but parenting is a lifetime thang… :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

but I sho laid up w/a loser
      :dead: We all have. What can you do

Not a damn thang :hahaha: :lol:

3halos says:

jeniefrumdabloc , ok, you are right. MAN, if he adopted her kid then he is absolutely screwed. She’s coming after him with a machete and a 2×4!

PumpkinsMama says:

Harpo who dis here woman? :huh:

Biz1 says:

Damn. She thicker than a mango seed!

Chile I’m over here watching Next Friday :rofl:

Jerrica says:

She’s going for everything!

3halos says:

Personally I wouldn’t do this, but I swear these men need to get some smarts about their dyks ……. these broads looking for a payday …. and she could have been trully in love with him but some women will straight up take you to bank and then some …… says a lot about her too :yes:

By the way I’m falling behind in my classeslike DMX :facepalm:

:whistle:

I’m slipping, I’m falling I cant get up, I’m slipping I’m falling I gots to get up! Get back on my feet so I can tear shyt up!

3.8 mitches :rofl:

says a lot about her too

:tea: Can’t trust em :nono:

MSHospitality says:

Harpo who dis here woman?

by PumpkinsMama on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:04 pm
      ————
      Moi??? :newbie: :D

:lol: Great song reference. Witty :biggrin:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

says a lot about her too
      :tea: Can’t trust em

Very rare you will find a chick that’s genuine :no: just like the men ….

P you better get it together :chase:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

New here as in a former lurker. Or new here as in I got banned but reset My Ip addy and was able to sign up again :think:

MSHospitality says:

New here as in a former lurker

PumpkinsMama says:

I hit a wall (hard az Fukc) Bren I think it started cuz I went ALLLLLLLLL summer! Then my GPA went from 4.15 to 3.8 :angry: cuz I wouldn’t juggl the Nutty Prof ballz :tea:

I got 3 more semesters a bytch TIRED :wail:

@ Jen says the woman at the finish line already :rolleyes: :rofl:

Aunty done opened the gates huh, O :tea:

I got 3 more semesters a bytch TIRED
      ^^ THAT LAST SEMESTER… that last semester be like… :mad: :crying: errething all in one. chileeee you gotta push yourself towards the end…eye on the :trophy: prize

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

oh ok. Well, yea. A few of those banned folx have it in for the kid :tea: I have to check. Taint easy being a boss bitch :tea: Anyway, my name is CC. The artist formerly known as Trantasia. If you rock with me, you can call me Tranny for short. If you don’t rock with me, no hard feelings :-) My list is short by choice :tea: Never cross me tho :nono: I’m one of Sandy’s favs :fistbump:

@MsHospitality…
      tell us bout yourself
      Age:
      Sex:
      Geographical location:
      Children:
      Marital status:
      Fav Position:
      :thinking:
      I know I’m missing something….
      tell us anything:

OMG I just seen the trailer to real housewives of Atlanta :shock: I just might have to tune in this season :phew:

Kandi done got buck chile :box: :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

And da people’s on Probation givin out welcome packets?! Da fug goin on in here?

Anywho….

Jen you excited the gubment could be open (that sounds sooooo stupid) by 2morrow :bite:

PumpkinsMama says:

Kandi ain’t bustin grapes…

She just lost that case to Kim too. She gon learn to stop playin w/dem sprites :tea:

BeautifullBee says:

Didn’t know he was even married. She’s pretty. Now…about this socialite he was banging…

MSHospitality says:

oh ok. Well, yea. A few of those banned folx have it in for the kid I have to check. Taint easy being a boss bitch Anyway, my name is CC. The artist formerly known as Trantasia. If you rock with me, you can call me Tranny for short. If you don’t rock with me, no hard feelings My list is short by choice Never cross me tho I’m one of Sandy’s favs

by See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:21 pm
      —————-
      Gotcha!!! :thumbsup:

^^ :huh: what nah??/
      I aint NEVER BEEN on probation a day in my life.. (NOT EVEN at my paying gigs)
      Once I accept the position and show up, I’m in that bisssh!! yeeen kno???
      :tea:
      shiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

It happens shuga. Keep yo eye on the prize. We all reach plateaus. Its your cooling down period. Regroup. Focus. Shake things up a little. Eat cup o noodles instead of ramen. Lead with your left foot. Masturbate 2wice a week instead of daily. Trick your brain into resetting :yes: It works for my workout routines. Your body, just like ur brain needs a change of pace sometimes :yes:

@MsHospitality…
      tell us bout yourself
      Age:
      Sex:
      Geographical location:
      Children:
      Marital status:
      Fav Position:

I know I’m missing something….
      tell us anything:
      ———-
      Female
      San Antonio
      A son
      Single
      I love em all chile!!!
      Um…. Been in the AF 15 yrs…..from the Sip…..have ain’t shyt tendencies…….

P Miany is now off probation :yes:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

43.And da people’s on Probation givin out welcome packets?! Da fug goin on in here

:rofl: leave Mimi alone. She proved herself when she gave me a massage earlier today :yes: No happy ending, but good nonetheless :yes:

MSHospitality says:

Am I the only one waiting for Preachers off LA to come on????? Yeah…ok then ……..

:welcome: Hospitality :thinking: we need to give you a nickname
      MSH no?

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

have ain’t shyt tendencies…….

:fistbump:

Marry, Hunch, Dump

Sandra, Tiny, Monica

:think:

MSH is cool :)

Miany says:

JENIE & bREN :bounce: I’m, glad yall let me off this ficticious probation…
      @Pumpkin :hug: <~~~ yea I'm huggin yo azz cuz it's always the one hold out judge who wants a lil special consideration…….damn u SIMON!!

MSHospitality says:

have ain’t shyt tendencies…….

Marry, Hunch, Dump

Sandra, Tiny, Monica
      —————————-

Marry: Tiny(she got money)
      Hunch: Sandra
      Dump: Monica (I loves me sum Mo but she hood. Can’t be two hood chicks or somebody gon get seriously hurt)

Marry, Hunch, Dump

Sandra, Tiny, Monica
      ^^ MARRY MONICA CUZ SHE WIFE MATERIAL…
      Hunch the lil one cuz she a freak…
      dump Sandra.. I :heart: her but she aint tryna populate the erff so i cant marry ha and her freak cant be up there wiff mzzzez harris :tea:

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

I ain’t waiting for the preacher show :nono: Not a good look. Yeah some of them lead lives of opulence, but showcasing it is just an excuse for those heathens out there to say stuff like…See. That’s why I don’t go to church :rolleyes: Blk folks seem to be losing their walk with the Lord. Say what you want about us, and eventho we don’t come together on much…one things for sure is we’ve always been brought up in the church. Faith based. Things are changing. Tyler the creator and odd future rap about Satan. People believe you have to join some secret satanic cult to get ahead in entertainment…Were being mislead off our path to Heaven.imo. Scary. I have a theory. But that’s for another time…

MSHospitality says:

I ain’t waiting for the preacher show Not a good look. Yeah some of them lead lives of opulence, but showcasing it is just an excuse for those heathens out there to say stuff like…See. That’s why I don’t go to church Blk folks seem to be losing their walk with the Lord. Say what you want about us, and eventho we don’t come together on much…one things for sure is we’ve always been brought up in the church. Faith based. Things are changing. Tyler the creator and odd future rap about Satan. People believe you have to join some secret satanic cult to get ahead in entertainment…Were being mislead off our path to Heaven.imo. Scary. I have a theory. But that’s for another time…

by See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:40 pm
      ——————
      Interesting…..you make really good points……

and when the lord should crack the sky , I’m going to my home on high :whistle: Heaven :nun: I’m going there :yes:

I would Mary Mo.
      Hunch Sandra. No suck up, she seems dominate, and I like it rough.
      Dump Tiny. She’s too little for my big ass. Accidentally roll over at night and crush her. Lost a puppy like that :wail: R.i.p. Fluffy. He’s in my deep freezer. Doggy plotts are expensive :blink: Soon as I hit this powerball, hell get a proper burial :yes:

Who gets custody of the pack of hotdogs on the back of Timbaland’s neck in the divorce?

Ni ni says:

I would not date/ marry a celeb..I dont believe there is a man alive that can resist all the p sy thats thrown at them on a daily basis and your risking your health. It just.aint wuth it.

PumpkinsMama says:

Need some dack and some yack…..and in that order :yawn:

There are a lot of decitful things going on in the church….. but understand we are going to see so many things to make us question our faith….

One thing I believe God can give you a job to do (preaching) but I also believe he will give you that job and fire that tail without even telling ya…. and let you continue on…..

That show will not get my ratings :nono:

Miany says:

@whodat…mo said she want his fat tooo… she want it all..when she done wiff Timbo he gone miss a few meals… :tea:

:ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Getting you an ugly one don’t even work in this scenario. Even if his azz look like an extra from 12 Years A Slave/Django…still too much come along with him. Cosign.

———–
      True!! That’s why we have to read the Word for ourselves and pray for wisdom and understanding so we won’t be deceived

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

But don’t let that stop you from watching Missy. Imma call you Missy :biggrin: Its all entertainment. If it does indeed entertain you, that’s great. I do indulge in sum of the other shows. LnHH sometimes, bbwives. I have to be really bored though :lol: Lets talk about Pep was really good. Scripted, and situational, but viewer friendly. There wasn’t enough drama though. I remember they wanted to fake tension between Pep Salt n Spin.lol. Which is why they stopped their show together, then on Let’s talk, they wanted Pep to beef with her ‘friends’ :smack: It was good enough watching her look for love then getting together with her girls…Like a reality version if girlfriends. However, they just don’t like to portray us in that light :shrugs:

by Who Dat on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:48 pm
      ————

BOL

when she done wiff Timbo he gone miss a few meals…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He will be able to see his neck agane tho. This is a win win. He don’t see it like that now. A lot he don’t see. No pun intended.

You better go girl @Jenie :fistbump: Glad I’m not alone. I see it :yes:

MSHospitality says:

@ Bren i’ma watch it to see how the church and it’s leaders are represented. But it with the knowledge that it’s for ratings and is totally scripted. My relationship with God ain’t based on this show. Trust that!! I’m an avid reality tv junkie! :shame: I love the ratchetness!

However, they just don’t like to portray us in that light :shrugs:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      After that friend of hern tho got her toes sucked and the bastid said they tasted like MEATLOAF…EYE didn’t want us portrayed in that light

:no:

MSHospitality says:

Well my people?..it’s that time!!!! :peace:

I believe a gang of these preachers been fired in lord’s eyes :tea: but they still the lead pastors of their church too

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

This marriage is prob been crumbling for awhile now, hence Tim putting the weight back on. Which would be proof that, maybe, it was real for him. All that work…Gone. Dre kept his in check. His husband must be a ball buster :tea:

Bye @81 :wave:

I’m out too. See yall tomorrah

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her...Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

81.Well my people?..it’s that time!!!!

Bye Ashy :bye:

I’m out too. See yall tomorrah

Bye Ashy :bye:

Miany says:

:waves: bye yall who are leaving…

YOU make me SACK :rofl:

BYE SIR

That Ashy shyt :ghost: gets me every time

69 says:

I seen this and then that cotdayum Brendan with that:

Bye Ashy :bye:

:rofl: :rofl:

69 says:

Jenie

I don’t know why that Ashy shyt so funny but I read it and :hahaha:

69 says:

Don’t know what the premise of this conversation is but I will say this…

I will suck THEE fcuuuuk out of some cute toes. I’ll suck the polish off them bishes. :yes:

:jack:

:huh: Buncha Fuggin Freaks! Hey 69 :kiss:

Did Brenny Bear break out?

Ooohhh 69 can I tell you that shyt is Orgasmic :love: but stay the fawk away from my ears :stop: I will straight :box: that azzz :angry: I hate when they touch my ears

Whew chile that make me mad :tea:

Chile Angela is giving me life on this here show :yes:

^^:waves: hey 69
      ain nuffin like gettin yo toes sucked :rolleyes: <~~~~all rollin in the back of my head :tea:

Yassss Miany that shyt ret there :woot:

Time to change my gravie :pc:

Miany says:

:hi: Good night yall… I’m tired as fugg and I get off at 11…
      @Jenie why the puppy look like a lil person lol

Cause she drunk like lil person :rofl: :bye: Bye Ashy!

See.Sea.H.Pound.Her…Pound Her Ass Good. Bang!Bang!Bang! :sheep: says:

She’s charging a dollar for every tear she shed over his cheating. :hahaha:

AUNTY!!! Late nite kisses :kiss:

Jen I’m bout to take my raggedy tail to be :yawn:

Ni ni says:

:cosign:

A.J. says:

Where you see Aaliyah at? I must be Stevie Wonder. Sup Fine Folks phone posting from Vancouver.

Afiya says:

DAMN, I’m sorry to hear this :(

Was watching Being Mike Tyson who was visiting with Jim Brown, Mike was asking Jim about infidelity…Jim said: ‘A Man is not a man until he can commit to one woman’. :thinking: What you say about this MAN & men? :waiting:

rwilliams4782 says:

I hope he doesn’t hurt himself. He tried to act like he didn’t attempt suicide. If you need help get help. When I watched VH1 behind the music he seemed like he gets depressed easily.

PumpkinsMama says:

Good Mornting this a drive by :steer: But Aunty are you gonna do a post on the Gov’t opening back up?

:woot:

Wishing my homie Jen and all those effected by this, a peaceful 1st day back :danban1:

rwilliams4782 says:

I remember on that documentary he said that he approached her because she reminded him of Aaliyah..She married him anyway. I would have told him well call me back when I start looking like Monique

luVn_liFe… says:

Thats terrible, I dont like the demise of FOlks marriages. :crying1:
      ——————
      Speaking of DTTS iffin you in here.. I spoke to the homie. He said he is DONE! :eek: he gave me the sads :no: I said lemmie go tell my honey how much I appreciate him and all he does

Apparition says:

Disgusting

Miany says:

Good morning razzle, rwilliams, sandra, pumpkin :waves:
      Speaking of dtts..didn’t wanna reply to ur eork email but that is a go :yes: on the product pictured.

Hey apparition. ..good morning
      I never heard of Tims attempted suicide. ..I wish him the best. Artist are typically sensitive. Hence their ability to create. .. it’s a gift & a curse sometimes but ninja u got millions to lose. ..let the dopamine fade next time :tea:

Apparition says:

@Miany :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning all :waves: Its been a couple of days so I’m playing catch up. I will say this….. That damn before and after pic of Mona Scott young downstairs :ghost:

daprinceofradio says:

Ni ni says:

:cosign:

you could Ni Ni..just gotta have a strong back bone.and put up with it….lemme spill some tea that auntie may or may not be familiar with.. Denzel was cheating on his beautiful wife with Sanaa Lathan when they were filming a movie together years ago..Sanaa was so sprung she came to the estate thinking the wife was not there..and Pauletta politely told her the movie you guys were filming is done shooting and so is the affair on the intercom…Pauletta stayed and they are a strong couple..women need to realize most of you are going to get cheated on. I could not name a couple in hollywood that appears 100% faithful to each other…

FuturedocDonte says:

Donte she looks #hangry rofl!
      —–
      Her plastic surgeon was like ” :phew: bish :nun:

bnatural says:

I would be surprised if they didn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement…he had money before they were married.

Oh and :morning:

Timberland is still in love with Aaliyah….depression is real yall!

Ni ni says:

Mornin all! daprinceofradio, thats true but im not that strong of a woman.ive decided to reman single for that very reason. Im not built to put up with bs. I can be happily miserable alone.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Well, a red flag went up for me when he said in the special she looked like Aaliyah. :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Yea but u know once I start poppin out kids them prenups don’t stand :nono: unless u have one of them Tom cruise prenups :eek:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!! I hope Timbaland will be ok. I know in the special he also said that he had a good relationship with the pastor of his church and that pastor die not too long ago. This divorce is not going to be pretty.

A.J. says:

Pumpkin
      Ni ni
      Brownskin
      rwilliams

:waves:

Sincerity7 says:

If she’s that broke, she should have tried to make it work. Or at least let him file the paperwork. Duh!

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Uh I knew this was over whn the dude admitted he was in love wityh aaliyah.

KP Gibson says:

I don’t think that most of these celebs know how to keep a marriage. Just sayin’ they all need to stop with acting like they are so in love with a person. I understand a marriage has trials and tribulations, but damn people give up so easy. :rolleyes:

1 Pingbacks

[…] TattleTailzz reported first in 2011 that Timbaland and his wife were heading for a divorce and now its officially over with. Monique has filed for a divorce demanding half of everything Timbaland owns.  Our Auntie SandraRose is reporting  […]