Obama Commemorates Mandela’s Passing By Tweeting a Photo — of HIMSELF

TEXT

Once again, Obama takes the opportunity to make a momentous occasion all about him. Maybe the President of the United States didn’t have any photos of himself with Nelson Mandela?

Barack Obama is no stranger to narcissism. He marked the 57th and 58th anniversaries of Rosa Parks’ refusal to move to the back of the bus with a picture of himself sitting on a bus. He marked the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK with a picture of himself looking up at a picture of JFK. He has even come under fire from the press for limiting their access for pictures and instead using his own photographer for staged pictures.

So, I guess it should come as no surprise that on the day that marks the passing of former South African President and anti-apartheid activist Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama would commemorate this day with a picture of himself standing in the jail cell that was home to Mandela after he was imprisoned for life in 1964, serving 27 years before release, for sabotage and conspiracy to overthrow the government. Source

• Obama Compares Himself to Ghandhi, Nelson Mandela
  • CNN: Narcissists Want Weddings, Not Marriage
  • The Female Narcissist
  • Medical Minute: Narcissistic Supply

162 Responses to “Obama Commemorates Mandela’s Passing By Tweeting a Photo — of HIMSELF”

Just Looking says:

:tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Sandra :tea:

LuvMySailor says:

These Rethugiclans are having too much fun over Mandela’s death. If they are not screaming about being “racist” or “Marxist” now they want to come after Obama. Have a damn stadium of seats.

Afiya says:

:stop: Sandra, PLEASE & THANK YOU.

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

It’s better than a pic of any empty cell.

:obama:

*goes to a dictionary*

GAGIRL87 says:

:rofl: only Sandra

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Normally I bypass these types of posts because this seems like a trap post to me butterem I don’t see nothing wrong with the pic. I will leave it at that. Good afternoon everyone!

Oh nevermind Sailor, I thought that was a real word! :ashamed:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty since you’re all about charity how about you let us have 5 banned Roses back??????? It’s the holidays Aunty pretty pa-leeze with suga, a big butt Decatur flava, a fly pair of sneaks, an MCM bag & tons of “Lounge singer” Beyoncé & President Obama shade on top :pray:

Show me a President that hasn’t done this :shrugs: Specially Bush

Gigi26 says:

Uhhhh ummmm argggh, the pic is fine with me :yes:

He is far from conceited I would think and being that he is of African heritage he can relate to Mr. Mandela’s struggles. Hell they give him a hard enough time in the damn White House.

Respect his gangsta already. He ain’t going nowhere. :rollseyes:

gypsyeyes says:

I MUST SAY THAT IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PREZ AND I KNOW THAT YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT HE TWEETS COMES FROM THE VERIFIES BARACK OBAMA ACCOUNT AND WHEN HE ACTUALLY TWEETS IT HAS A ‘B’ BEHIND IT JUST LIKE WHEN MICHELLE TWEETS IT HAS AN ‘M ‘.

the pic is fine with me
      ^^^
      Me too! Because “I get it” :tea:

Anna says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know you are very busy w/dem babies but, I’m ready for an updated pic. Have they developed their own personality yet?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yes: I think the picture is powerful because it shows how far we have come but yet are still in the same place in some fashion…. Imprisoned. Maybe not physically, but mentally with ignorance and self hate :tea:

Where is Kdub? I gotta :pigsfly: <—Kite! :lol:
      =========
      Anna, I will let you share the one :pacifier: she is a ball of energy (the one on the right). #you'rewelcome :lol:
      :hug:

Sunkissed404 says:

Bad judgement…

AND 11 is NOT a repost, she typed it all over… How I know? :eek: Because the one downstairs has typos :eek: and this one in here, does not…

#newrulesyallnorepostinganycommentsfromapreviouspost

That sums it up :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

FROM THE VERIFIES BARACK OBAMA ACCOUNT AND WHEN HE ACTUALLY TWEETS IT HAS A ‘B’
      ________________________
      It does say The White House don’t it :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Anna I’ll put a new one up on Monday… yesma’am they’re starying to get into their induvidual petsonalities :yes:

Anna says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Where is Kdub? I gotta <—Kite!
      =========
      Anna, I will let you share the one she is a ball of energy (the one on the right). #you'rewelcome

~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks.

scorpio says:

The picture is from inside Mandela’s cell.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@DTTS I’m trying to catch Aunty’s attetion b/c she be trolling the first few comments #DontBanMe :kona:

in other news, this turkey wrap is FYE!!! :pizza:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

:offtopic: cuz I supports my prez..

UMMMMM YALLL I HAD MY FANTASY START OUT SOOOO RIGHT…AND GO SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG :wail:

Okay so ladies, have you ever seen a really fine mailman and thought wow! Cute and benefits right? So we got a new mail man..about 6ft or so. caramel skin and smokey grey eyes…. Ill give you a sec to picture this… okay body is right too. So he is always here when I pull up from work so I catch him to get my mail (too lazy to get my keys)so I would be my normal flirty self..right. So a couple days he wasn’t there..so when I saw him again I said “Oh you avoiding me?” He said I would have waited an extra hour if I knew you were going to be here.Maybe if I had your number I could make sure we see each other the next time. (yeeesss!!!) So I give him my number and he calls as soon as he got off and ask if he could come by…ummm YEP! So we out in his car talking and getting to know each other for about an hour. Before leaves he leans in and we hug and just start kissing…AAAAMAAZING KISSER YESSS! So Im excited…wouldn’t you be…but this excitement turned tragic…

We continued our interaction for a couple weeks and I was like okay Im bout to give this brotha some…So we set it up. I go over to his place…beautiful crib..We on the couch and we IN you hear me ALLL IN. so he kissing and touchin…and so am I..but…I never catch a feel of his PYNIS…so I search… we kiss Im thinking is this a chick? NOOO worse… First he pulls off his clothes….TW’s on Tighty WWWWHHHIIITES! I knew it was going down hill. So he pulls him manties down (those are what they are)…This ninja is not only small.. He has ..not a hook BUT A COTDAYUM LETTER C! That lillo thang was so curved he coulda screwed himself! WTH!!! So I had to get out of it right…ummm “Did you remember the condoms?” I ask..He said “I thought you said you were getting them.” (I so did say I would snicker and I did have them) I said no I don’t and Im a safety chick I don’t do bareback. Let not ruin the mood by leaving and just cuddle…lol…I havent called him since…He aint gone cut my uterus out! :nono:

I just tried to listen to Tamar live performance of silent :tea: because this time she was sitting down ……. but OMG she can not perform live
      :wtf: period !!!!! Sitting or standing

scorpio says:

He’s paying tribute, from inside that tiny cell he changed the world.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Cougar how can you still stomach anything with Turkey chiiiillleeeee I cantg even say the word turkey that now :vomit:

Sunkissed404 says:

Bad judgement…

He always does this. Everyone else can find a picture of Mandela to mark his passing, but not Obama. :no:

===========
      Jenny, maybe they could just hang her upside down like a Bat :lol: and see how she sounds then :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————————–

Whats wrong with turkey?!?! it bet not been no recalls either. cuz walmart just got a fresh shipment in last night, and i was there waiting for my usual 2 packs :cuss:

BACK ON TOPIC

I THINK THE PICTURE IS FITTING CUZ THESE PEOPLE AROUNST AMERICA WOULD JUST LOOOOVE TO SHUT THAT JAIL DOOR ON OBAMA AND KEEP HIM THERE 27 YEAR.. :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

===========

:rofl: that want even work :hahaha:

He has ..not a hook BUT A COTDAYUM LETTER C
      I.DIE (Rachel Zoe voice) :ghost:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Cougar :rofl: nah nothing like that it’s just after Thanksgiving I cannot do anything with Turkey til about Christmas :nono:

Yea He sits at his desk and uses instagram and twitter :rolleyes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      ===========
      :rofl: that want even work
      —————–
      :no: I wouldnt wish that dack on anyone even Tamar spooky lookin arse…I am thinking how da heyal does he have kids? TWO of em! BY THE SAME WOOOMAN! (shutters)

Afiya says:

@WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

:hahaha: NEXT!!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

So Aunty just gonna ignore my request huh…. :tea:

@Bombshell

I barely ate any turkey this year, so its still on my radar.

He has ..not a hook BUT A COTDAYUM LETTER C
      I.DIE (Rachel Zoe voice) :ghost:
      Mis I have OFFICIALLY SEENT it ALLL Girl I know he know I don’t want him. I don’t answer his text…I don’t check my mail (I have my kids go) GIRL!!! IJUSTBEDAYUM!!!

gypsyeyes says:

THAT NIGGA GOT THAT BOOMERANG…

gypsyeyes says:

HAD IT BEEN THE OTHER WAY AROUND WE WOULD CATCH SOME FREEZE CURLS BEHIND A CAMERA WITH THE CAPTION ‘REST IN PEACE’

—————-
      :shocked: Shut yo mouth :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Come here Soror… she been quick on that button lately.. Us leaving >> :kona: :kona:

Anna says:

@ WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      And this is why most women want the thugs. :lol:

Afiya says:

@WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:
      :hahaha: NEXT!!!
      ———————
      I am glad I did get my heart all mixed up! Poe lil man! I felt like Florida Evans cuz I haven’t been in a relationship since tecky! DAAAYUM DAYUM DAAAAAAYUUUM!!!!

WUT he might’ve had you :bounce: all around the house with that lil c yo! :lol:

Anna says:

@ WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      And this is why most women want the thugs. :lol:
      ———————–
      I mean who still wears Tighties these days? They are the devil and need to be destroyed! maybe them thang made it curve like that cuz it couldn’t hang free.. :shrug: but of course this size was lacking too soo…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man I need to be fired. Let me tell ya. So someone sent me the new R Kelly “Black Panties” album I am trying to listen to it work. I copied it from my pc (wouldn’t download on my phone.. file too big I guess) and I was transferring the files to a thumbdrive to take home and all the sudden the album cover popped up on my scene. Cept I ain’t know it :oops: one of the IT guys walked by my desk and was like :eek: I looked and it was mad booties in black panties all across my screen :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WUT he might’ve had you :bounce: all around the house with that lil c yo! :lol:
      ———————————
      All I could think was instant hysterectomy!

cougar lover says:

let that nicca put some motion in your ocean. stop focusing on the size and chit, picky azz :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WUT he might’ve had you :bounce: all around the house with that lil c yo
      #WEAK :rofl:
      Like old girl off Baby Boy ‘cept you would have to clench on real tight and do it in the navel :crying1:

Well, if’n you need someone to properly watch Taken7, just send her, I’ll do it till you get it :no: (smh) together over there :ha:

Afiya says:

@WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Sometimes them fione ones ain’t got shyt pass looks :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Ok soror :kona: #SpareMyLoginAuntyIAintMeanIt

ION MsTake ION think they could do the ‘fuggwalk’ due to his size :lol:
      ============
      Cougar, BUT it’s the shape of a c yo! :huh:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :shocked: Shut yo mouth :rofl:
      _________________—–
      Sans…dooc..My SON stop wearing Tighties in second grade! So imagine my surprise when I saw a man in his MID 40’s withem on! :smack:

Jenie I think she really lets the moment get her girl :no: It be disappointing, because I’m a fan of her music. She do better on the show then real life its whack

He protecting his c with them drawls :rofl: :rofl:

cougar lover says:

all she had to do was curl into a ball on her side, then let the nicca hit in a semi-circular motion

MsTake ION think they could do the ‘fuggwalk’ due to his size :lol:
      ________________________
      :hahaha: Not the fuggwalk. :rofl:
      And it’s Taken8… Soon to be 9. If you gonna do it do it right :eek:

———————–
      Cougar…man it wasn’t jus the size dude! the hoooook was my Hellnaw! lololol

Sans…dooc..My SON stop wearing Tighties in second grade! So imagine my surprise when I saw a man in his MID 40?s withem on!
      ———-
      Girl I can’t even play with my man about that shyt, he be like who the flck you think I am. His 3 year old son don’t even wear em :rofl:

:ghost:
      ============
      MsTake, YOU’ON HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS :mad: #wellimmatreatherlikea7yrold :lol:

Get outta here with that bullspit Coug :crying1: :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

IF HE TRIES TO ‘FUGGWALK’ HER WITH A ‘C’ DACK THEY WILL BE MAKING CIRCLES IN THE KITCHEN.

She did kill it notewise on the end tho

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

2 amazing Black men. My heroes. RIP Mandela. You led the way for Obama. Job well done sir.

Afiya says:

@WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:
      Sometimes them fione ones ain’t got shyt pass looks :no:
      ———————
      :cry: but you always hope :rofl:
      ———————-

Cougar…man it wasn’t jus the size dude! the hoooook was my Hellnaw! lololol
      —————————-

still should let’em beat…selfish self :D

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

He protecting his c with them drawls :rofl: :rofl:
      ——————
      DTS…. Girl everybody done heard of C cup bras.. :think: ..where do you even start looking for C cup draws?

This beesh just asked me to move a huge Book case ….. Beesh :stop: that is not in my job description :nono: fugg I look like :rules: I lift nothing……. I call someone for that ….. and I am dead serious :tea: and why you asking me :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rofl: You say they gone be dizzy?
      _______

Listening to Marry the pu$$y by R Kelly… right now he on his knees asking it to marry him… but somehow it still sounds good :ashamed: Watch my headphones come off or something :hahaha:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Is Miany here? I have more receipts to add to a question you asked me :waves: <— receipts

Cougar…man it wasn’t jus the size dude! the hoooook was my Hellnaw! lololol
      —————————-
      still should let’em beat…selfish self :D
      ———————
      :lol: ummm boo you hookin over there? you got a J C or a U? just asking? :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: :stop: TWENTY-SEVEN years?!!! You mean 2,7??!! Not 2 to 7 years, not 2+7 years… TWENTY-SEVEN FUGGIN YEARS??!!! Chit man :whew: I aint eem able :nono:

gypsyeyes says:

I BET THAT NUCCA JACKS OFF AND SHOOTS HIS OWNSELF IN THE FUGGING EYE!!!

:eek: <—walking around like Lala and shyt!

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

^^Proven by the clap clap sounds your arms make when you wave goodbye :bye: Naw, but um, whats happenin :think: Who dis lady axin you to do this :think:

a U?!?! <———– :rofl:

I love me some Bren :love: :goodpost: 76

At the end San? :rofl:

U-turns Gyp! :lol:

——————–
      :hahaha: you just made me laugh that uuuugly hard laugh Gypsyeyes :wail: :rofl:

Throwin up DA U for my husband :rofl:
      WHET? He rep MIA all day :kona:

Get outta here with that bullspit Coug :crying1: :lol:
      ——————————-

i’m just saying. yall women gotta be more open sometimes, don’t just send a nicca home all defeated :hahaha:

Jenny don’t want no worker’s comp case :lol:

Bren this annoying woman at my job, one of the attorneys :no: I am not lifting a book case ……. that her mess….. she better call GSA or something….. I don’t even lift stuff at my crib let alone here….. :tea: not about to put my back …… ashid I need my back for :buttshake:

Back out :smack: its time for me to log off… you guys be safe :hug:

But Cougar she did at least cuddle with him :rofl: #addinginsulttoinjury :wail:

Hell, he probably used to it :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

I BET THAT NUCCA JACKS OFF AND SHOOTS HIS OWNSELF IN THE FUGGING EYE!!!
      :eek: <—walking around like Lala and shyt!
      ————
      WWWOOOOOO shat I hate you GYPS! :rofl: Im crying!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Coug you saying she could’ve let him put the head in? or in this cause the L That’s about half a C :crying1: :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

I fugged around with a nucca with a ‘f’ and i aint peed straight since. be careful what letter you ask for!!! :ghost:

Back On Topic

THIS is the exact time for all people to tell other their stories about Mandela, to show off their pics etc. I get it…

:lol: ummm boo you hookin over there? you got a J C or a U? just asking? :rofl:
      ——————————-

im packing bout 6 1/2 of non-curving peenus

DTS like you say #aintmyfault Like she remember what she was there for then :shrugs:

I’ve only had a lazy ‘j’ before :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I BET THAT NUCCA JACKS OFF AND SHOOTS HIS OWNSELF IN THE FUGGING EYE!!!
      Naw he would have to have some girth or something for that. I think it points down into his leg. It probably be shooting himself like pewn..pewn… :ghost: <his sad wee wee climax

gypsyeyes says:

AND IF HE SPANISH HE MIGHT HAVE A ~ HIS LETTER AND BE HAVING YOU DOING THE MERENGUE AT THE DROP OF A DIME..

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

But Cougar she did at least cuddle with him :rofl: #addinginsulttoinjury :wail:
      Hell, he probably used to it :hahaha:
      ————————-
      :rolf: I did offer a consolation prize shyt! He better be glad I didnt say what I was thinking when he popped that surprise on me :shocked: I was thinking some woman got mad at seeing that lil dack when they saw it and tried to kick that shyt into his navel…and almost succeeded!

Back On Topic
      :nono: too late for that. I refuse to smear Mandela with wiener talk :stop:

Spanish announcer voice: GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLL GOOOAAAALLLLLLL :bounce:

:lol: ummm boo you hookin over there? you got a J C or a U? just asking? :rofl:
      ——————————-
      im packing bout 6 1/2 of non-curving peenus
      —————
      Thick or thin? :tea:

KABYEYOU says:

yall out of control

happy Friday ladies in the rose garden

Coug round here giving stats *closes my screen door* I don’t cheat :lol:

:popcorn: What letter you represent KABY? :eek: #keepingyouintheconvo :lol:

@DTTS

thats sounds too much like a pity consolation prize. make me waste my time doing all that foreplay, and only get to spoon cuz she only like semi-curved peen :no:

@MisT

right!! coulda gave the nicca a bj. let ‘em hit that booty hole or something.

How yew give head to a c though? :blink:

:thinking: hellllllllllllllllll

———————-
      :rofl: I cant… see the daym screen from laughing at yall! :rofl:

What letter you represent KABY
      Like we on Sesame Street :crying1: I.DESPISE.YOU.ALL

@Coug: He couldn’t hit it from the back cause he would’ve had to open that C up to get it in :hahaha:

You probably gotta hold it like a whistle :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

Which brain didnt see the statement behind this powerful photo :waiting: I didnt read the post bc anything Obama has a negative connotation with the least amount of facts.

just enough for you to feel it :thumbsup:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How yew give head to a c though?
      Upside down after you unroll it like a fruit roll up :rofl:

Back On Topic
      :nono: too late for that. I refuse to smear Mandela with wiener talk :stop:
      I tried to be good :grill:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Back out :smack: its time for me to log off… you guys be safe :hug:

Bye Ashy :bye:

@MisT

right!! coulda gave the nicca a bj. let ‘em hit that booty hole or something.

___________________________

ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS WET THE TIP OF HER FOREFINGER AND THE TIP OF HER THUMP PLACE IT ON THE HEAD AND SNAP HER FANGAS. INSTANT BLOW JOB!!!

MissHarlem says:

So no talks about the PRESIDENT talking about Mandela yesterday huh.

had to open that C up

:wail: :wail:

Poor Mr. Postman :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miss Harlem you trying to be ish in the post. We past that point now :lol:

just enough for you to feel it :thumbsup:

———————
      :think: did I just start feeling some kind of way about cougar? :think:

SON
      We ‘get it’.
      :eek: <—telling yew to read my mind

Buttercup says:

Dang, we even scrutinize the way we pay homage. I know it happens in all people, but black people tear each other down more than a little bit.

gypsyeyes says:

just be glad that nucca didn’t have an ‘O’ cause he would have fugged you for eternity.

WUT and Coug :hump:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

had to open that C up
      :wail: :wail:
      Poor Mr. Postman :shrug:
      —————-
      DTS I put RETURN TO FUKIN SENDER ON THAT PEEN! :nono: he knew better!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

WUT: Coug said if you’d of let him get the tip of that U in you would have been sprung :bounce:

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN I hear you :lol: but irregardless it needs to be fonted. Some chit just make me :facepalm: *in my Ike voice* let me carry my ass in the :kona: I cant even talk about d!ck now you know its serious

SON :yes: I know

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You said that nucca mighta had an infinity sign dack :rofl: :hahaha:
      #revengetvshow

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

MissHarlem says:

So no talks about the PRESIDENT talking about Mandela yesterday huh.

Gal :tea: Obama could cure cancer and get scrutinized…Oh but he didnt do it fast enough…Millions have died…What about AIDS, thats whats killing the Black community…See…I told yall, he dont care about us :tea: Is what it is Missy. Long as we hold him down :hugs:

*looks at her from afar, not claiming her* :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miss I totally feel and agree with you. I let these heathens pull me in with alphabet dack talk and I got lost :snort: I am a part of the problem. I need help :rofl:

WUT and Coug :hump:
      ——————–
      :spank: stop that :lol: ….besides…. I would prolly blow him little mind make him change his gravi to Wuts Lovah… :tea:

————————–

you mean like that old school snap bracelet

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Buttercup says:

:yes: No end in sight either :nono: We cant win if we cant celebrate someone elses victory. Youll stay in 4th place :tea: #IJS

I am leaving soon. I know SHE will miss me :eek:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

“to look better naked Laser lipo” :lol: I refreshed and was like :blink: Is that a naked Santa :lol: Chile, his abs are a totally different color and texture from his neck :rofl:

————-
      Prolly… but who has time to be on dialysis after cuz you kidneys is hanging of his peen when he done?

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

I am leaving soon.

Bye Ashy :bye:

MissHarlem says:

BREN :hug:

WUT :hug: heyyy

MISTAKEN dont you EVER seek help. I like you just the way you are :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

But MissH-it’s what gets the ppl going…

I avoid the lack of respect cause if said person was in their native country and spoke ill of the QUEEN like she does the President she would be lead out in front of Big Ben and stoned with tea and crumpets till her death.

————————–
      you mean like that old school snap bracelet
      —————–
      I just can’t :rofl: Give him head and end up with him knocking teeth and tonsils out or turn the wrong way and it comes out my nose… :nono:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

MISTAKEN dont you EVER seek help. I like you just the way you are :lol:

:fistbump: I agree. Only help you need is that of an under wire. Or maybe go a size up :think: Yo tiddys got tiddys, and that taint cute :nono:

:hug: HEEEY HARLEM!

I am leaving soon. I know SHE will miss me :eek:
      *drops the hard act* Where. Wait. What. Huh. Why you goin? :wail:

—————————–

:bite: dangit, now she gone expect me to delivuh. *tries to find a way out of it, so she don’t find out i’m really packing 4 inches*

gypsyeyes says:

Yo tiddys got tiddys, and that taint cute

I fawking hate Brenden

Bren :rofl:
      I ain’t never ashy *rubs Egyptian Argan body butter on* You on the other hand need to be worried about that S you got down there. Oh yea. I heard about you :tea: You round here :hump: people sideways and jerky. Putting out uteruses and booty holes at the same D time :no:

Carrington says:

I seriously doubt that the president tweets at all.

I’m almost sure that he’s got better things to do. He may have approved the message… But I doubt he chose and inserted the pic.

If Kim Kardashian has a full time Tweetologist, Obie had better have 6 on staff.

same D time
      ^^^
      Bet 5 bucks that’s how she tawks in real life :lol:

MissHarlem says:

GYPSY and BOOM goes the dynamite

Nthabi says:

Fvck your Obama-bashing, Sandra! That tweet is from the WHITEHOUSE, not from Obama’s account!

Let the President pay his last respects to this icon, and let said icon Rest in Peace.

TRAVEL WELL, MADIBA! Rest in Paradise.

N’Kosi Sikeleli i’Afrika!! Amandla!!

AllNYC says:

Obama has a picture of himself and Mandela on his desk in the Oval Office. Perhaps he chose not to share it again.