Beyonce: “Gender Equality is a Myth”

Beyonce is a dummy

Someone asked Junkanoo singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter her opinion on gender equality in America, and she responded: “gender equality in America is a “myth” that we all need to “stop buying into.” She also said women are oppressed” and little boys should be taught “the rules of equality and respect” so that boys see girls as their equal.

Beyonce made her controversial comments in a January 12 post at the Shriver Report.

Beyonce says the disparities between salaries for men and women won’t go away until “men and women are granted equal pay and equal respect.”

Humanity requires both men and women, and we are equally important and need one another. So why are we viewed as less than equal? These old attitudes are drilled into us from the very beginning. We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up, gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible…. We have a lot of work to do.. but we can get there if we work together. Women are more than 50 percent of the population and more than 50 percent of voters. We must demand that we all receive 100 percent of the opportunities.”

Once again Beyonce makes asinine statements that don’t have any semblance of common sense.

Men and women are NOT born equal, and we will never be equal until women can impregnate other women. In every test of mathematical ability of girls and boys, the boys come out on top. Boys also outscore girls in every test of cognitive functioning and achievement such as higher scores on College Board Achievement tests and A.C.T. exams. At every percentile, boys outscore girls.

Exercise researchers from the University of Dayton put 17 women through a rigorous exercise training course. Afterwards, they were “stunned” when only 4 of the 17 females could perform a single pull up.

Only lesbians, feminists and Beyonce believe that men and women are born equal.

By Nature women are the nurturers and gatherers while men are the warriors and hunters. When this delicate balance between the sexes is disturbed there are disastrous social consequences.

If God intended males and females to be equal He would have created both sexes in his masculine image. And how much fun would that be?

Photo: Beyonce’s Tumblr

157 Responses to “Beyonce: “Gender Equality is a Myth””

Jdore says:

“Someone asked Junkanoo singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter ” :rofl: Auntie you slay me

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

missyJ says:

I have the hardest time believing Beyonce came up with this.

lilern says:

Welp – again she proves has no communication skills. I think we should call what she speaks Beybonics….**grabs my Beybonics translation dictionary**

:goodpost:

Someone asked
    _________

Legit died at “someone”.. :phew:

:offtopic: Anybody watch L&HH? :bite: OMGawd so messy. :heart:

lovezoe says:

Care- I thinks he misses it too. The thing is it just doesn’t make sense. Not a fan of Kenya, but I agree what she said about Mal.

Junkanoo singer
    ————–

@KDubb- I left #520 for you downstairs. :(

I have the hardest time believing Beyonce came up with this.
    ________

Lawd… :hahaha: I swear the internet is ruthless. Cause this is like.. *dismissive hand wave* a waddle in a pool. This is.. essentially nothing in the scholarly world of Fem. :| Its like Intro Fem..

Its “something” in the media/pop culture world because hardly any female pop starts embrace the role. Fems are seen as man-hating bitches. You know, bull dykes and chit. :lol: Which one f fthese fools said that? Lawd. :hahaha:

Guess some people should spend less time discrediting Bey’s communication skills and hone their own.

lilern says:

**********************************

Insert “she”

Ms Peaches says:

I do not think she speaks for everyone. I for one like having and receiving female perks just because I am a woman. This topic is too vast to be answered by someone’s opinion. Women are still losing rights to men , and this equal but separate did not work for discrimination and will not work now. Equality should not be ignored, but you can open a big can of worms with this debate. This equality topic will never happen, as long as the male dominate species controls the world.

LuvMySailor says:

IF boys are smarter than girls then why are more women going to college and obtaining higher education degrees?

Therapist comes with the :shade:

————–
    Lies…

Downstairs who was that saying Kenya is lying about her upbringing? Thats so crazy. :| She got a mama who wont claim her after 40 years (how old is Kenya??) a daddy who see her and tell her her feet ashy, when they just dry.. :hahaha:

:confused: They was 16 when they had her. Her Aunt could very well be her grandmothers child. Dad’s sister. Mom’s sister. It takes a village..

LuvMySailor says:

The only difference is that men are physically stronger and women are more sensitive.
    My brain is just as capable as that of a man.

Caramel Rain says:

Lovezoe, I think (if he’s not gay) that she and Kordell could have worked things out. I think she was worrying about what everyone else thought rather than her true feelings. JMO.
    Yes, Kenya was on point, but ther delivery was harsh :lol: Mal got pissed off

_______

:cell: Hello. Happy new Year Therapist. :love:

Anybody watch L&HH? OMGawd so messy.

if it dont come on Nick Jr or Disney Jr then :shrugs: my kids straight deebo my remoke (how they say remote).

they be like that strong baby in that art beyonce posed in front of. :box:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:facepalm: Not this chit this a.m. Yall discussed this crap yesterday.
    :wave: Good MOrning

CaliYoruba says:

Can we get an OUTKAST post?

————–
    You wouldn’t believe how many of these same women OUT SCORE MEN IN THE END OF BASIC.

Hell when I was in basic, my brother flight had 60 men 15 of them could do pull ups. We had the same number of women. I DARE you to guess how many women were able to do pull ups over the men and not get it wrong. :tea:

(the answer was 31 by the way and non of them including myself were studs.)

I’m confused reading some of the post in this blog. Are yall agreeing or disagree with Beyoncé. Some of the responses are aligned to exactly what she is speaking too. No?

Caramel Rain says:

Ms Peaches , I kinda agree. I like my role as a “woman”. There are gender specific roles and trying to neutralize things is causing little boys to act like girls and vise versa. Be the man dammit. Do manly things cuz I’m play my role.

MSVALLDAY says:

We all know Beyonce does not know how to form complete sentences so she did not make this comment of her own free will!

CaliYoruba says:

Can we get an OUTKAST post?
    -0—————
    :goodpost:

Kordell touches his ankles, IMO

_______

:cell: Hello. Happy new Year Therapist. :love:
    ***********************

Hey Beauty. Happy new year to you and OTB, Jrs. as well.

Meanwhile, women have become the majority of the American workforce for the first time ever. :tea:

In every part of America the single women under 30 have a higher median income than the men. This is why the wage gap for everybody else falls on deaf ears. Catch 22..

In nearly every country I think all but one continent, women are getting more than half of the college degrees. Many men still see school as a waste of time.. :tea:

Time Magazine has an AWESOME read

Caramel Rain says:

I’m not in school. I have no desire to receive a lecture today. Call me when there’s some gossip to discuss ie Kanye West’s assault charge. :cell: :lol:

Folks need to find someone to be inspired by other than this chick :rolleyes:

————
    According to the gays, its a whole lot of fun.

lovezoe says:

Ashley Simpson and Evan Ross engaged. Just gone leave that there.

Time Magazine has an AWESOME read
    ————
    :goodpost: :nun:

missyJ says:

I have the hardest time believing Beyonce came up with this
    _________________________

:yes: because its so insightful, right? so which member of mensa/friend of the blog do you think helped her with it :think:

they be like that strong baby in that art beyonce posed in front of. :box:

:hahaha: That baby was ROID.

I had to struggle to stay woke but I like VH1 on Monday nights. It repeats at 10 if you up that late..

t.dot says:

Junkanoo….Really Sandra!!

Caramel Rain says:

Kordell touches his ankles, IMO

***************
    I dont know why I have a hard time believing this. I thing he’s a traditional man. I need to do some research on this. I’ll look this up while yall debate. BBL

cteastcoast says:

I’ve had enough of Beyoncé for the rest of 2014 and I like her

Hey Beauty. Happy new year to you and OTB, Jrs. as well.
    _________

SO SWEET. :crying1:

Caramel Rain says:

Evan Ross can do sooooo much better. IMO

Kordell touches his ankles, IMO

Why Phaedra sai dthat about them sex toys? :|

She was so wrong.. I hollered. Said he :bounce: ?

SO WRONG :rofl:

and all jokes aside, a good writer writes for their audience :shrugs: Just like speakers should be very aware of the audience they lecture…. a speaker can’t talks hood shyt in a all white audience ….. I mean shyt ….. she doesn’t have to be scholarly to folks hell….. this is not a International Business convention she’s speaking too… :shrugs:

CaliYoruba says:

Anybody watch L&HH? OMGawd so messy.
    **************
    Exactly, Orange Blossom LOL I’m watching Dora @ 8:00. I have to wait until bed time then catch it on my DVR. If I hit menu while they’re watching NICKJR, they DIE! They can still see it in the upper right corner while I check the menu but they still have a fit. “NOOOOOO, dont change Mommy” LOL

therapist1911 says:

:stop: trying to make sense out of nonsense.

lovezoe says:

Ashley Simpson and Evan Ross engaged. Just gone leave that there.

I had to google these people last night :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Ashley Simpson and Evan Ross engaged. Just gone leave that there.
    ***********
    I saw that @Lovezoe they make a cute couple. Wish them the best.

I for one like having and receiving female perks just because I am a woman.

:thinking: Like buying fem products? What you get?

Or like the door held open for you? *light bulbs* :eek: You are so right..I do take advantage of the “women dont kill bugs, only men” stereotype..

Anybody watch L&HH? OMGawd so messy.
    ————-
    :no: I have no life during the week (or rather the days Mr. works..) :lol:

lovezoe says:

Ashley Simpson and Evan Ross engaged. Just gone leave that there.
    __________________________

:think: but aint they both gay?

:rules: the institution of marriage and such.

lilern says:

therapist1911 says:

********************

Everyone can make an innocent typo as you have perfectly illustrated in your post. Insert ‘s’ above after ‘post’ since you are referencing multiples. Your second sentence is a question so should end with ‘?’ and not a period. And your third sentence should end in ‘to’ and not ‘too’ – although most people know you should not end a sentence with a preposition in the first place. Have a good day sir.

JuanHustle says:

She made $2mil per tour stop. I wonder how much the people on her tour staff made. Male and female.

_________

I think Sandra should have explained what the Shriver Report is. :|

My brain is just as capable as that of a man.

lilern says:

therapist1911 says:

********************

*************************

you have a better one.

I own my mistakes and allow others to make them as well.

lilern says:

therapist1911 says:

********************

*************************

you have a better one.

I own my mistakes and allow others to make them as well.

felinelurker says:

“The U.S. Marine corps recently delayed a deadline for new physical requirements for women after less than half of the women failed to perform a single pull up.”

This has to be the new school marines bc my sis can do these like there’s no tomorrow. And she’s not butch, more of a diva than any female in my family!

Evan Ross can do sooooo much better. IMO
    _________

Sadly..agreeing? Cause I mean IDK them but Ashley is so..white trashy :gossip:

Caramel Rain says:

OTB, why your Beehive members dragging Kim K this morning :popcorn: what she do?

felinelurker says:

CaliYoruba says:

Anybody watch L&HH? OMGawd so messy.
    if it dont come on Nick Jr or Disney Jr then my kids straight deebo my remoke (how they say remote).
    **************
    ***********************************************************

Funny! My son does the same thing just if I view the menu!

JuanHustle says:

I was just thinking about this last night..not how much they make per se but that it must be a lot because no one ever leaks from her camp. Not music. Not secrets (choosing on what you believe..i guess) but they all seem so..content. :shrug:

And its a bunch of women. And a lot of family so.. :shrug:

Wasn’t Ashley Simpson already married? :think:

and Evan Ross just seems like a junkie. Maybe cause he seems to always play a junkie. :think:

________

Sounds like you know more than me.. :tea:

Evan Ross can do sooooo much better. IMO
    _________

Sadly..agreeing? Cause I mean IDK them but Ashley is so..white trashy
    ————-
    Recall the SNL performance she did when she lip sang and danced off the stage the way she did? :rofl:

Man :rolleyes: lawd have mercy …….. fawk a Beyonce :tea: straight like that……… Folks act like this chick is ……. going hard in the paint for this chick ……. and she wouldn’t even blink twice for your azz …..

and what is with pen a letter shyt …. :shrugs: fugg is that about …. you want to get inspired go to Harvard Business Review, read a book….. but I’m sorry but damn some of ya’ll go so hard for this chick you would smell and lick the pink of this bytch with diarrhea ….. fugg out of here :nono:

@OTB
    “I was just thinking about this last night..not how much they make per se but that it must be a lot because no one ever leaks from her camp. Not music. Not secrets (choosing on what you believe..i guess) but they all seem so..content.

And its a bunch of women. And a lot of family so..

_________________________

:think:

Prolly got some good contracts on they azz or a good security team or something.

Or she did that “Devil Worshipping Hypnotizing Trick Thing.” :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wasn’t Ashley Simpson already married?

—————-
    Yea, to Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wenz :rolleyes:

Ni ni says:

I just cant take beyonce seriously. I mean she knows nothing about real life. She moved from one controlling man to the next. Shes always surrounded and protected by her people and jump on any bandwagon assignment they give her. Like some else said, just sing and stick to popping your p#$$y. We are to really believe that she used the word “commensurate” ? I will take her seriously when shes able to give a speech on feminism and actively engage in a debate where there are no preapproved questions.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wasn’t Ashley Simpson already married? :think:

Didn’t Evan Ross play in that Crazy sexy cool movie :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

@ :lol: lilern settle down. settle down. Some ppl think this is an English class. :rollseyes: :lol:

I for one like having and receiving female perks just because I am a woman.

:thinking: Like buying fem products? What you get?

******************************

Funny thing about the “opening of the door” for women, I read somewhere (never verified the origins) in an article that this wasn’t started out of respect or chivalry. Instead, it was a method used to protect the man in case someone was trying to kill him. The female would be serve as a barrier.

That’s just what I read……an article off facebook

:hahaha: Baby Girl I wasnt even thinking of that one! :rofl:

I was thinking about ole nassy slow Jessica :| and they mama and daddy. :| I like Jessica lately tho.. :lol: So trashy.

:think:
    Or she did that “Devil Worshipping Hypnotizing Trick Thing.” :coffee:

:hahaha: Prolly the latter.. :hahaha:

—————–
    :ghost:

Ni ni says:

I’m not gone say she don’t know nothing bout real life…. :shrugs: she knows her life just like you know yours ….. this bytch is here to entertain :shrugs: you are not suppose to take her seriously…… leave that to the professors, teachers, mentors etc….. :tea: She is a entertainer …. point blank…..

:tea: GOOD FAWKING MORNING shrubs, ROSES and new SKOLARS

Well who the fukk you talking about Jenie?

Caramel Rain says:

Baby Girl I wasnt even thinking of that one!

I was thinking about ole nassy slow Jessica and they mama and daddy. I like Jessica lately tho.. So trashy.

*********
    I think Jessica is just as trashy, a more cleaned up, richer version, but trashy nonetheless. Kinda like Britney Spears level of trash. If that makes sense?

That’s just what I read……an article off facebook

_________________________

…and it must be true cause it was on the internet. :lol:
    **I know you didn’t say it was true**
    **it just seems stupid**

I will just .. :pray:

Caramel Rain says:

Yeen lying damn :no: I mean wtf !!!! I mean come the hell on man ….

Truth be told, most men are idiots. Who cares, Im crabby. Give me something to dance to Sandra

Miany says:

:whistle: why you think they all mad at ME for?

Oh hey… :waves: good morning roses

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man lawd have mercy …….. fawk a Beyonce straight like that……… Folks act like this chick is ……. going hard in the paint for this chick ……. and she wouldn’t even blink twice for your azz …..

and what is with pen a letter shyt …. fugg is that about …. you want to get inspired go to Harvard Business Review, read a book….. but I’m sorry but damn some of ya’ll go so hard for this chick you would smell and lick the pink of this bytch with diarrhea ….. fugg out of here
    ____________________________

and with that said, some ppl discredit everything she does and/or says just because they dont like her :shrugs:

but if i remember correctly, you dont even believe a woman can be a pastor so yeah i can see why you would disregard this article. :shrugs:

@Man

LOL I had the same thought when I read. “It must be true…It’s on the internet”

Yeah I never verified the validity of the story. F-up if it’s true tho. lol

If that makes sense?

:yes: My baby daddy baby mamas.. :lol: :oops:

…and it must be true cause it was on the internet. :lol:
    **I know you didn’t say it was true**
    **it just seems stupid**

:lol: :thinking: Why does it seem stupid?

Wasn’t Ashley Simpson already married?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To Pete Wentz. Who knew he was mixed? :no:

Well who the fukk you talking about Jenie?

Who ever it’s intended too :shrugs: you feel my comment is for you so what…… take that shyt ….. as a matter a fact if anybody feel my comment was directed to you so what :shrugs: I don’t give a damn ….. it’s the truth ….. and OTB KEEP YA comments ….. :nono: cause I am not going to go back in fourth with that azz ….. find you somebody to play with chile :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

**********************************

what has crawled up your britches and got them all in a bunch??? :)

Hey LuVie :wave:

Well who the fukk you talking about Jenie?

best man hit my hand.

Oh chit LuVie. :| Whas wrong? Workplace Life Balance? :popcorn: <–not eating it all spirited like that frfr… :lol: :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Jenie :lol: Come in this :kona: with me… Let have some 1800 shots. You really gotta try the 1800 coconut. It’s very very smooth. You’ll love it. You dont even need a lime. Take it straight to the head.

<——-

MIA I aint seen you in forever! :wave:

:tea:
    I see Im NOT The only crabby MOFO today.
    Miany I spoKe to you last night what’s cracking.

MY CO-worker is GONNa Get it today.
    I got hell in Me.

#75 i DIED so many deaths that night when I saw that. That track was on straight repeat then here her ass goo :danban: :kona:

“I have larengitis :sick: That’s why I did it.”

CaliYoruba says:

Dayum, Jenie is not playing today LOL

therapist1911 says:

what has crawled up your britches and got them all in a bunch???
    ________________________

what is NOT DYCK for $300, Alex. :champ:

Well who the fukk you talking about Jenie?
    best man hit my hand.
    ________

Nooooooo. :tea: I fukk with her. I fukk with Leos.
    Warnt nobody saying nothing but me and therapist and then its several other convos going on but thats what she got to say. *deep sigh* We cool.

kamadiva says:

Good morning, All!!

Give me something to dance to Sandra

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :2dance: What we dayncing too?

Joss Stone just came on though…my ghul…

SOTHERNGRL says:

Good Morning Luvie :wave: At lunch go get something sweet and gooey that will change your mindset in the meantime here :hug: Get out of that crabby mood.

therapist1911 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

**********************************

what has crawled up your britches and got them all in a bunch??? :)
    ~~~~~~
    IONo therapist. GOT SOme therapy for me, where do we begin??

B~ I think just looking at my co worker stand at my office door pissT me Off :confused:

Caramel Rain says:

If that makes sense?

My baby daddy baby mamas..
    **************
    :thinking: :lol:

Wasn’t Ashley Simpson already married?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To Pete Wentz. Who knew he was mixed?
    ————-
    :blink: nicca wif whet? :rofl:

The Shriver Report is a multi-platform nonprofit media initiative led by Maria Shriver that seeks to modernize America’s relationship to women by convening influential voices and bold ideas from across the cultural spectrum.

:giggles: :ha: :haha: :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

I see nothing wrong with her statement as far as grammar, phonics :shrugs:
    However, I do NOT think men and women are equal in every aspect of life. It was not designed to be this way. But if a woman works the same job as a man, there should be NO difference in pay/benefits. Men and women SHOULD be given the same opportunities. My husband said, women always wanna be equal to a man until that damn trash needs to be taken out. :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ____________________________

I am not going to discredit what she said, cause I didn’t even read it :shrugs: Now Gender equality on that subject :tea: I am going to leave that alone because I’m ole skool …. Men are more feminine now and women are more masculine and I believe this gender equality fight the power mess has a lot to do with it…. but then again it can be a good thing too :shrugs: but I’m ole skool

Nooooooo. :tea: I fukk with her. I fukk with Leos.

**************

I was just asking for clarity on some of the posts. I couldn’t tell if they were agreeing or disagreeing. I benefit from this mythical gender equality. Although, this trick azz ho gets paid more than me and we do the same things. It’s bc I’m blasian

:hahaha: I’ll take alla of the thought, hugs and advice. and MORE dYck when I GET home :D
    Yeah I get that regular

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Orange if you dont brang your second grade self on somewhere. :lol:

missyJ says:

Evan Ross/Ashlee Simpson…. interesting… Ion hate her like I used to (mainly cuz she went and sat her fugly no talent arse down somewheres) so congrats to them

You dont even need a lime. Take it straight to the head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You know some folks on this blog frown upon that. Dranking likka is unlady like and chickenhead-ish. Not my words…

*dranks down two shots while I typed this*

Joss Stone just came on though…my ghul…
    ________

She is everywhere today! This morn some old ass Jewel..you know Jewel with the double teef :heart: then Joss? I was :whistle:

Kids was: :confused:

Joss Stone just came on though…my ghul…
    ———–
    Wasn’t she smashing/ :blow: for trax?

My baby daddy baby mamas..
    **************
    :thinking: :lol:
    _________

Present company EXCLUDED heffa. :hahaha: Tuh.

libra80sbaby says:

JENIE!!! :fistbump:

nicca wif whet?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Pete Wentz mama is a black lady from Jamaica. He was on one of them slideshows sites be having…celebs you aint know was black etc.

I was like PETE WENTZ???? :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :phew:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Orange if you dont brang your second grade self on somewhere.

:hahaha: if you see a bitch, smack a bitch!

those lines was serious bitness in elementary school. :box:

:rolleyes:

@OTB
    “…and it must be true cause it was on the internet.
    **I know you didn’t say it was true**
    **it just seems stupid**

Why does it seem stupid?

If a man was trying to protect himself, he would be worried about his BACK, where he can’t see.

At least that is what history would tell you… :shrugs:

Just seem like one of those things people just throw up on the net.

kamadiva says:

Craig Davis, former paster of Atlanta’s Full Gospel jury selection starts today. The married (at the time) man knowingly exposed women to HIV (he told one he was HIV postiive after they had sex on 4 occassions).

:ashamed: SMH

:no: Im already on Therapist’s couch so..

Pete WENTZ :think: Mixed. InTeresting. Learn sumpthiN New ErryDAY

Joss Stone indeed was rumored to have been suckin for trax. My theory on why she is not AS big…if not a BIGGER star than Adele. And Joss is MAH BISH vocally. One of the greatest soul singers EVER is a lil hoeish yt girl from England. The irony. :shrug:

(mainly cuz she went and sat her fugly no talent arse down somewheres)

iHollered..

Jewel..
    ———
    I liked her a lot… until my phone fawked up I had both her and Alanis Morrisette (sp) on my lil play list going.

OutsidetheBox says: Im already on Therapist’s couch so..
    ~~~~~~
    Its not a huge SECTIONAL??

Gigi26 says:

Uhhh idk what to say, I mean like..good job? I could care less anyway. :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Woosah. That’s all I got.

________
    Anyone got Seven Streeter CD?

libra80sbaby says:

I see nothing wrong with her statement as far as grammar, phonics :shrugs:

Libra this gender equality can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing….. same thing with legalizing weed ….. not the same but both can have repercussions :tea: and ya Husband is right lol !!!

luVn_liFe… says:

therapist1911 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

**********************************

what has crawled up your britches and got them all in a bunch??? :)
    ~~~~~~
    IONo therapist. GOT SOme therapy for me, where do we begin??

***************************

Ain’t this bout a bytch, you call me an idiot and now want my services. Just like my sister!!!

AIght, yeah where do we begin!! What makes you angry about your coworker. What can you differently

~~~~~~
    :ido:

a lil hoeish yt girl from England

we not on Rita Ora today :nono:

lovezoe says:

Woosah. That’s all I got.

________
    Anyone got Seven Streeter CD?
    *************************

Yes I have the EP. It’s great!!! Only 6 or 7 songs

@Mayne… “Chivalry, in its original context, referred to the rules of conduct that guided medieval knights. Since they were regarded as a superior class of soldiers, most knights belonged to royalty; they practiced a certain code of honor and courtesy amongst themselves as well as other people. Among the most notable of their practices was showing respect and courtesy to women; they opened doors for them.”

Pete’s daddy’s side fought through… I would have never guessed… I looked at some photos and I saw him with a lil afro..

I used to :love: me some pete… dont ask why

lovezoe says:

Therapist- thanks! Hubby was like she too raunchy. I like her sound.

lovezoe says:

Woosah. That’s all I got.
    ________
    Anyone got Seven Streeter CD?

I started to get it, but I saw it only had like 5 songs …. is it a mix tape or something :thinking:

@Therapist . . .
    NO I said MOST Men are idiots, especially my co-worker. :hahaha:
    He could change the look of his stupid face to begin with
    then . . .

Miany says:

hi Luvn :hug: I didn’t ses ya last night, phone posting gets on my last nerves….
    what’s up with ya? It’s a beautiful day out, hope your mood improves.

Crickett says:

I agree, she may not be well versed to speak on the topic. BUT, she is well traveled, and I can see it as a comparison to other countries that the US is behind when it comes to women. Gender inequalities were not always the case in civilizations. In some African, Asian and Indian countries, the mother is/was superior- it is she who inherits and holds the bank and looked at for wisdom. Queen Elizabeth rules Great Britain and women are bra-less and free in France. So many people thought she would fail after the baby and marriage, she has proved them wrong. #2016HillaryClinton

Miany
    all is well, glad to see U in this neck of the woods. IMA Be aiight :lol:
    Yeah its nice out, Maybe I’ll go out back in the warehouse and sit on the dock :lol:

Smonae says:

Awwww people be super pressed when it comes to Bey, she just stating her opionion and that women is living life. Whatcha soo mad fo boo boo :yes:

When it all boils down to it, it really dont matter what others think, her fans still gone purchase her music and pack her shows :coffee: and Beyonce post really gets the people going…. Bloop!!!

lovezoe says:

Therapist- thanks! Hubby was like she too raunchy. I like her sound.
    ******************

LOL he must off heard that Sex on the Ceiling song. THat’s the only “raunchy” song.

Starr says:

Usually i can respect folks opinion, even when i disagree with it.

THis to me sounds like, someone who knows a lil this and lil that, has some opinions about this and that, and just throwing words together for it to make sense. I’m not feminist, but i can respect their passion. However, beyonce’s are so simple, that i can’t help but wonder if she really knows wtf she’s talking about.

BayMami_de4 says:

Only lesbians, feminists and Beyonce believe that men and women are born equal.
    ———————
    :ghost:
    Happy New Year Sandra

JerseyGirl68 says:

“Girls want attention. Women want respect.” ~ Unknown Author

West Coast Chick says:

LMAO- sandra really thinks men are smarter than women! thats laughable at best. I do believe each gender has their own responsibilty, but no one is more important than the other. And Bey is right. We should teach young boys the vaulue of a woman, hell, it may even decrease the rate of homosexuality

DoNotDeleteMe says:

“We must demand that we all receive 100 percent of the opportunities.”

So women should demand ALL of the opportunities? :shrug: