Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher at Lakers game.

Comedian/actor Eddie Murphy, 52, was spotted sitting court side with his girlfriend Paige Butcher at the Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets NBA game at the Staples Center on Sunday. The Nuggets defeated the hapless Lakers by the final score of 137-115. Hopefully Murphy spends as much time with his 5 daughters as he does with his 20-something girlfriend. Fathers play a more important role than mothers in their daughter’s emotional stability.
Photo: WENN.com

Ludacris and Eudoxie Bridges

Rap mogul Ludacris and his beautiful fiancée Eudoxie are living their lives to the fullest. Eudoxie remains unfazed by the fact that another woman carried his child. One of Eudoxie’s followers wrote: _specialk1_ “I saw you on jan 1st out eating. The two of you sat at a table next to us. You appeared to be happy and dealing with all of this very well. Follow your heart, stay strong and make your own decisions. If you are happy that’s all that matters. Who cares what other people think or say.”
Photo: Instagram.com

Dwyane Wade and LeBrown James

James tweeted this New Year photo of himself and his lovely wife, Savannah James, relaxing at home. James tweeted: “How my beautiful wife and I spending our New Year. Relaxing on the couch laid up!!” When you marry your best friend you can never go wrong!
Photo: Instagram.com

Savannah and LeBron james

Besties Dwyane Wade, left, and LeBron James of the defending champions Miami Heat posed for this photo after a grueling workout in Orlando. Miami defeated the hapless Magic by a score of 110-94. James tweeted: “Great efficient workout! Don’t waste time just get it done! @dwyanewade #StriveForGreatness”
Photo: Instagram.com

114 Responses to “Celebrity Couples: Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher, Ludacris and Eudoxie, LeBron and Savannah James”

The Master Beta :D says:

What no :coffee: Eddie

i liKe Paige’s booties
    I see LBJ detached himself from that BM stuff for New YRS

deedeegirl says:

OK Eddie, your yt girl gonna do to you what Michael Jodan’s has done to him.

rwilliams4782 says:

I will say…when u are unattractive please refrain from these collages of face making….but savannah can get it..cant believe eddie doesnt have coffee in his hand..

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

His girls post many a photos on IG. U always see him the pic at the bday parties and graduations. Most of them live at his Beverly Hills manse, so I’m hoping the relationship with pops is a great one. They all seem well and happy. Eddie has like 7 kids or so. I liked his interview on Arsenio Hall. He seemed so calm and laid back. At 52, it’s the way life should be imo. I knew Rocksi wouldn’t be around long. Paige u lucky heffa you.

The Master Beta :D says:

How cute Lebron & Savannah

Follow your heart, stay strong and make your own decisions
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Is she following her heart or the Money Trail?

A.J. says:

________
    Agreed; well said.

rwilliams4782 says:

Right bc at the end of the day what u eat does not make me shyt so idgaf if exodus stays with him or not

Eddie Murphy’s staged photo though! :tea:

capricorn83 says:

Of course Eudoxie is unfazed… she knows that her man was just doing what he was supposed to by getting another woman pregnant :sarcasm:

rwilliams4782 says:

Paige got that bag on the floor like she got it from target girl u better pic that shyt up from that nasty floor

SummerBaby says:

Does Eddie Murphy’s girl always wear a white shirt? :think:

lovezoe says:

When you said celebrity couples, thought you were talking bout Bron and Wade :kona:

MsB2u says:

by capricorn83 on Jan 6, 2014 at 12:12 pm
    —————————————-

:huh:

Savanah ol plain azz be keepin her hair did since she got to Miami! :lol:

@LUVN
    “Follow your heart, stay strong and make your own decisions
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Is she following her heart or the Money Trail?

That medical school student debt bout to make he accept a lot of chit!

follow your heart but take your BRAIN with you. dont be stupid. sometimes when you are caught up in love you cant see the forest for the trees and ppl on the outside looking in, can. all the people cant be wrong all the time.

….but you dont have to take my word for it. Cookie Johnson seems to be happy with Magic HIV Johnson. go for the gold, dont just settle for your man having a baby on you. get the STDs to go with it. :thumbsup:

dont just be a regular fool, be a publicized champion of foolishness :champ:

VDot says:

____________________________

:stop: :no:

:heart: .. :cry:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ready to eat my turkey sammich and lays… cold pepsi…

Jahnee is pist by this ish. A yt bish? Paige been around a minute too. She leaving blonde hair every fuggin where? He prolly leave notes around the house… like that bish best not use your comb. And retires to the pool house to be mad in peace.

KayCeiSoul says:

************************************

And son’s as well, per another post. So you could say father’s are just needed period, Auntie. Because they are.
    All the lames please step up and grab ya’ kids…be somebody…be a dad.

lovezoe says:

That medical school student debt bout to make he accept a lot of chit!
    ——-
    ICDC

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

did Arson ask him about his baby by Scary Spice? :popcorn:

I think Eddie finally found the perfect beard. Good for him. Everytime I see Luda I think of Peter Gunz. I ain’t really care about him before but Ion’t like him now. A-hole. As for Dwayne, I’m starting to think him and his side boo planned her pregnancy. Have Wade and Lebron known either other long enough to be besties? Savannah is cute as a button.

Eddie GF look like she’s 39 not 20+ :tea:

Gigi26 says:

——————-

:rofl: :rofl:

Savanah ol plain azz be keepin her hair did since she got to Miami! :lol:

Mayne if you dont get your country ass outta La. :lol: :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid Lebron better stay his ass home, touch one of them Miami hoes she’ll be pregnant with twins!!

Savannah is naturally beautiful. She seems cool and unfazed by this fame shyt. I hope its true and she stays that way. Not like that Hobbit Adrienne Bosh who would do a photo shoot in the bathroom taking a shyt. :rollseyes: roach lookin midget she is.

____________________________
    :stop: :no:

Lawd :hahaha: .. :kiss:

————-
    WHo the fawk said this :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

And Eudoxie ain’t going no where. She will stay with sir long face as long as he’s keeping her out of the village in Gabon. She’s kept goods :no:

She leaving blonde hair every fuggin where?

all the people cant be wrong all the time.

:nana: <—Gabby and Eudoxie sticking their fangas in they ears..and eyes.. :lol:

@OTB
    “Savanah ol plain azz be keepin her hair did since she got to Miami!

Mayne if you dont get your country ass outta La.

Chiiiid, Savannah big country azz ain’t have a hair dresser in Cleveland for at least 7 years! :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

roach lookin midget she is.

Both parental roles are EQUALLY important to any child’s well being. It just so happens that not every child gets it.

Rap mogul Ludacris
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which is how we know he make more than 25k a monff.

Then agane…you called Rocko the same thing downstairs.

NVMND

lovezoe says:

Savannah is cute and seems real laid back. I wonder are friendships with these girls more real or like the Sabres (Girl Melanie and them)

@GIGI
    “And Eudoxie ain’t going no where. ”

Nope. And she shouldn’t. All these hoes talkin bout “I would leave his azz and blah blah blah” takin care of a broke cheatin nigga RIGHT NA’

Eudoxie prolly pickin out baby clothes.

Not like that Hobbit Adrienne Bosh who would do a photo shoot in the bathroom taking a shyt. roach lookin midget she is.
    ————-

:lol: :hahaha: Gone now. You gonna have me standing up for the competition.. tuh..

This is her style..that wrap she been wearing for years. Got a lil bob cut, I see. She cute. :eyeroll:

VDot says:

:kiss: my OTBayBay

Eudoxie prolly pickin out baby clothes.

:hahaha: :oops: I mean… she aint got no kids. :shrug: Maybe they fought and made up..

VDot says:

________

:dead: :rofl:

Is Jahnee really still living in that guest house?

LadieLeo says:

*********************
    :ghost: :dead:

LadieLeo says:

Is Jahnee really still living in that guest house?

***************************
    That baby he just had should be about what 3-4 by now :thinking:

confessedcynic says:

See I feel he same with Eudoxie as I do with Gabrielle Union. He is making you look like a fool, but if money and status is your bag, feel free to continue. But Gabby stunting with her apology ring is just THE WORST

Diva says:

James and Wade look like two monkeys sitting on a stump :kona:

VDot says:

Is Jahnee really still living in that guest house?
    **********************

Him and Eddie soulmates. Paige knows how to keep such details a secret. He prolly aiin’t have to pay her as much as Nicole asked for to keep the secret.

Diva says:

She leaving blonde hair every fuggin where?
    ——————-
    Iffin she can’t use your comb, don’t brang her home :tea:

Paige knows how to keep such details a secret.
    _________

Bird she DO look like she a crypt keeper. :yes: She aint telling nothing.

The Master Beta :D says:

Diva says:

James and Wade look like two monkeys sitting on a stump

Diva says:

James and Wade look like two monkeys sitting on a stump
    ———-

confessedcynic says:

************************

The fan fiction I have made up in my head is that Gabby’s ring is the real deal. Dwayne told his side boo how serious him and Gabby were getting and she cried and said, “you’re making me waste my life for nothing!” So Dwayne said, “What you want me to do? You know she my girl. Would having a baby make you feel better?”

lmao lol

LadieLeo says:

Would having a baby make you feel better?”

******************
    Say what nah :huh: is this :sarcasm:

Y’all I didn’t know lactaid made cottage cheese! :heart:

:popcorn:

rwilliams4782 says:

s/n.. ludacris you have come a longggggg way since chicken & beer

Ii just killed two servings worth.. :(

essenze says:

Like someone said earlier Savannah is naturally pretty. I know if I was a dude I would rather my woman have that natural beauty then all that fake mess. As for Ludacris woman, do whatever makes you happy I guess :tea: Lebron aint cute at all :no:

says:

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too? :gossip:

________

:rofl: :rofl: *mind blown* :heart:

rwilliams4782 says:

anyone got that one homeless uncle that when it gets cold he has to sleep at the funeral home bc he has stolen too much stuff to be trusted at his mommas house? oh thats just me

Did y’all see how Rihanna’s MCM looks a helluvuh lot like Chris Brown? :rofl:

:think:

Do yall think any hoe with any of these rich dudes for THEM and not they money?

Are all these hoes gold diggers?

rwilliams4782 says:

only savannah probably. but if those guys were regular tmobile salesman or worked for the county they would be datin bytches named Tasha and Monique

says:

i forgot the chic name already tho. she looks a lot like Vannah though. very pretty. a sports newscaster i think? :think:

i REALLY hope it’s not true tho, frfr :tea:

essenze says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Do yall think any hoe with any of these rich dudes for THEM and not they money?

Are all these hoes gold diggers?

________

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too?

Savannah dayum shole ain’t goin no where.

LadieLeo says:

™ says:

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too?

************************
    If that’s the case it must be from one of them cause if it was one of us….child boo it’ll be all of the BlackTwitta, Mada….Bos…**** hell even Myspace.

Mychal Kendricks is her MCM on IG

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too? :gossip:

:hug: first… second :karate:

The Master Beta :D says:

rwilliams4782 says:

only savannah probably. but if those guys were regular tmobile salesman or worked for the county they would be datin bytches named Fantasia

fixed that for ya :wink:

says:

:rofl: :rofl:

OTB! :cheer: HNY hun! have i “seent” u this year?? :huh:

@ESSENZE
    “I think for some it is true love, however, the gold diggers outweight them in my opinion. I believe it you are a person with fame and money it is more difficult to find someone whose love is genuine. Shyt its hard to find that being a broke mofo.”

:think:

Are all these hoes gold diggers?
    _________

Yes hoes prolly are diggers 90% of the time ..I’m sure there are some women who love these celebs for THEM tho. Why not. :shrug: Somebody love you right? :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

lol @orangeblossom i see what u did there lol

says:

yall heard Chilli & Wayne Brady posed to be a couple nih? :gossip:

LadieLeo says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Do yall think any hoe with any of these rich dudes for THEM and not they money?

Are all these hoes gold diggers?
    *********************************************
    I think when they are with women who are with them before they got on it’s a possiblity and maybe some after. Folk just can be so messy, who the hell knows. I had a girlfriend who’s daughter was dating these dude in high school. This other broad went after him back in high school. He went to college on a full, she promptly got pregnant. He never went pro work at a bank…but that broad was seeing long dollars way back, she was wrong though :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I love my gf a lot but that salary helps alot as well..

@BETA
    “Just read on another site where it stated that Gabby & Eudoxie should take a page from Janet Jackson’s book and leave like she did when gremlin got that stripper pregnant”
    Um, that’s JANET. Janet was dating DOWN. She had a billionaire waiting in the wings to take her.

These two betta hush they mouth and read some parenting books or something.

LadieLeo says:

™ says:

yall heard Chilli & Wayne Brady posed to be a couple nih?

***************
    I saw that. I like Wayne Brady…does Chilli still have them baby hairs?

says:

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too? :gossip:

:hug: first… second

:rofl: awww bewstanka! u KNOW i hope it aint true, i really like Bron & V togedda (besides, it could mean u one step closer! :eek: )

OTB! :cheer: HNY hun! have i “seent” u this year?? :huh:

:woot: <–my new years squats.. :lol:

Nope.. :hug: :hug: :kiss: HNY!!!!

rwilliams4782 says:

Just think if Janet would have stayed with Jermaine… Girl she would have missed out on marrying a billionaire..She will still be up their dancing and the come in the background SO SO DEF YALL KNOW WHat this is

says:

LadieLeo says:

™ says:

yall heard Chilli & Wayne Brady posed to be a couple nih?

***************
    I saw that. I like Wayne Brady…does Chilli still have them baby hairs?

LOL! u know good & damn well she gwan be the onliest hunnid year old ole lady wit grey baby hurrs! :grill:

™ says:

yall heard Chilli & Wayne Brady posed to be a couple nih?

:shrugs: iono but i like Wayne Brady as the voice of the rabbit on Sofia the First.

if chili dating him it means he has a big thang. she was adamant about that on her list.

@OTB
    “Are all these hoes gold diggers?
    _________

Yes hoes prolly are diggers 90% of the time ..I’m sure there are some women who love these celebs for THEM tho. Why not. Somebody love you right?

I mean, but dayum just cause a hoe is fine we always saying she a gold digger off the rip.

But let that hoe have looked like Precious or Savannah, “Oh, that’s REAL LOVE right there!”

:rofl: People are a trip.

says:

OTB
    :woot: <–my new years squats.. :lol:

Nope.. :hug: :hug: :kiss: HNY!!!!

:hug: :hug: guhl we gone FINE-ER! :D

me & Shaun T have reconciled our differences & is workin it OUT chile! :buttshake:

rwilliams4782 says:

Did Lebron break his nose…. lemme google

@R
    “I love my gf a lot but that salary helps alot as well..”
    _________

What she do?

Precious or Savannah aint hardly comparable :lol:

silly ass.

she is a computer programmer for Delta Airlines

LadieLeo says:

********************
    The older folk get them list change….. :tea:

@ORANGE
    “Precious or Savannah aint hardly comparable ”

No, not now they aren’t. But chiiiid, 4 years ago I think Big Precious had a slight edge cause she at least got her hair done.

essenze says:

says:

OB

i’m tryna remember what Wayne was on that made me semi-like him after writing him off as being to corny for life :think:

ion blame her bout that meat stick tho! :tea:

essenze says:

even with her past hair she could have :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

hell nah. :rofl:

i saw precious in 40/40 with pajamas on. that big bitch aint never had an edge on nobody or nothing in all her life. its hippos at the zoo right now stuntin on her ass like what bitch, at least we bathe :nun:

rwilliams4782 says:

I think right now Chili so desperate she went from knight in shining amour to a nicca on a moped.. Trust that list is obsolete.

LadieLeo says:

™ says:

OB

************************
    he played that thug on Chappelle show

@ESSENZE
    “Savannah and Precious not even in the same league so I def wouldn’t go that far. Shyt lets be honest Savannah could have done way better then Lebron looks wise so thats not even a good angle. Shyt anyone can be a gold digger but most accused gold diggers do have the “look” so to speak.”

Now Lebron ugly as sin but him and Savannah always fit him cause she dayum sho’ ain’t pretty! She had all them bumps and pot holes and chit in her face at first too. Oh, and she got a nose job too.

She has come a LOOOOOOOOONG way!
    **looks up at Savannah again**

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY! I think until she got fixed up LeBron wouldn’t let her give interviews or be in the public and chit. :lol:

™ says:

OB

ion blame her bout that meat stick tho!
    ___________________________

dave chapelle when he said he was gonna have to choke a bitch. black ppl took him back after that :yes:

essenze says:

Naw Man we gonna agree to disagree on this one. I look at Vanna as the typical brown skin girl, still cute of course. Thats probably why I root for her so hard. People seem to always feel the need to correlate beauty with exotic looking or having exotic features. Shyt I believe beauty comes in all shades and features. I know thats not the point you were making Man but I am just explaining my fondness of her :grill:

VDot says:

what is this i hear about LeBron having an outside baby too?

:huh: :thinking: OTB you got something you wanna tell us? Weird cravings?

@ESSENZE
    “Naw Man we gonna agree to disagree on this one. I look at Vanna as the typical brown skin girl, still cute of course. Thats probably why I root for her so hard. People seem to always feel the need to correlate beauty with exotic looking or having exotic features. Shyt I believe beauty comes in all shades and features. I know thats not the point you were making Man but I am just explaining my fondness of her ”

Yeah, I get it. That’s why she get a pass for not ever getting her hair done for seven years or even owning a dress until they got to Miami. The fact that she isn’t attractive, makes her more attractive using a woman’s logic. :lol:

Ms Peaches says:

LadieLeo says:

********************
    The older folk get them list change…..
    —————————————-
    sho yo right LOL

Porter says:

Am I the only one that doesn’t find Eudoxie all that attractive?

Porter says:

Am I the only one that doesn’t find Eudoxie all that attractive?

Yes. :yes: