Instagram Ballers Today, Robbed Tomorrow

LeBron James

Most Instagram users spend their time following their friends or keeping up with their favorite celebrities. But a core of women known as Groupies follow professional athletes in order to catalogue their vast riches in the hopes of one day meeting the athlete and taking possession of his wealth in family court after the baby arrives. This is why accountants advise young athletes not to floss their wealth on social media. But do they listen?

In December, Miami Heat player Roger Mason Jr. and his sister were robbed at a restaurant. He was relieved of his expensive Rolex wrist watch, which was recovered the next day following a high speed police chase. Two suspects were taken into custody. The robbers also stole his sister’s high end purse. The purse wasn’t recovered.

In April, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh’s Miami mansion was looted while he was out celebrating his birthday, which was live tweeted by partygoers. The burglars knew exactly how much time they had to empty Adrienne Bosh’s walk-in closets. The stolen booty included most of Adrienne’s high end bags and Bosh’s expensive jewelry, some of which were catalogued on the Bosh’s individual Instagram accounts — making it easy for the burglars to go on a five finger discount shopping spree inside their closets.

The following is a list of professional athletes who haven’t quite learned their lessons yet.

Miami Heat superstar LeBron James was seen flossing his LeBron James Limited Edition Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore timepiece on Instagram and Twitter recently. AP values their collaboration with King James so much that they engraved his name on the back of every watch. You too can floss like James, if you have a spare $51,500 laying around.

Dwyane Wade Gabrielle Union

Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade went all out to keep his longtime girlfriend (and now fiancée) Gabrielle Union happy after he misplaced his penis inside a groupie and she gave birth to his 3rd son late last year. Wade even celebrated his birthday with his own personalized yacht for the night.

Floyd Mayweather Bentley limo

When you have a couple hundred million burning a hole in your wallet, you have unlimited material things to spend your money on. Athletes like Floyd “Money” Mayweather splurge their cash on a collection of women and luxury automobiles like this stretch Bentley limousine worth just north of a million dollars.

Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard of the Houston Rockets captioned this picture of his pricey diamond encrusted timepiece, “What time is it lol.” But as the Bleacher report notes, “if you get close enough, you can hear it whisper, “please rob me.”

Kevin Durant

Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant goes by the username Easymoneysniper on Instagram.com. Flossing his gold and diamond encrusted jewelry online is one of his favorite pastimes.

Chris Paul Nike

Chris Paul, of the Los Angeles Clippers, recently took delivery of boxes and boxes of not-yet-released Nike basketball shoes worth untold thousands of dollars. When Paul isn’t home the UPS driver simply drops the boxes and leaves. We know this because Paul uploaded a photo of one such delivery on his Instagram account. You can thank him later.

Darnell Dockett

Darnell Dockett, of the Arizona Cardinals, sitting on his Jet Ski.

Scottie Upshall

Scottie Upshall, of the Florida Panthers, has his own helicopter.

Antrel Rolle

Why not spoil yourself with NY Giants Safety Antrel Rolle‘s expensive jewelry?

Thanks for the newpost :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Runs in and falls on the floor :bow: thank u

Folks are going to learn to quit flexing….. and these dumb azzes keep on doing it . :no:

• UpgradedLurker

Yay for the new post… that’s not D Wade’s yacht. They just put that on there for the night.

But he is still rich… so yeah.

• rwilliams4782

Smh..they have to makeup for what they lack in other places

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Haven’t heard the five finger discount line in years :lol:

• Just Looking

#dummies

Yeah, it’s nice to have nice things, but NO need to floss it on Twitter and instagram.

Thieves :love: these FOOLS

:tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————
    :hahaha: Bird broads

• UpgradedLurker

I am too afraid of jail to steal… you know the Booty Monster guy is getting out. Not that he likes lady booty but still…

SN:”yacht for the night” got it.

• PumpkinsMama

But what I don’t understand is most of these boys come from “da hood” yeen know the wolves was lurking ALWAYS? :shrug:

Jennnnnnnnay :lick:

• Just Looking

@Razz – Good luck today at your appointment. :winky:

Gabrielle Union happy after he misplaced his penis

i didn’t get past this :ghost:

• luVn_liFe…

NONE of these Athletes Pictured Have been robbed :think:
    Interesting that d.Jackson WAS RObbed and his pic isnt up here :tea:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

This is why I made my sister take down her Instagram post of her expensive xmas gifts. I said she could post the clothes but the rest :nono:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

A fool & his money…. but on the flip side spend it before Uncle Sam gets more of it :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Losers

Just Looking says:

#dummies

:cosign: This happens to regular folk too. People post errdamn thang on IG and FB when they don’t KNOW half the folks that follow them.

• luVn_liFe…

and MayWeather “supposedly” was robbed . . .

Floyd and DeSean keep tons of MoFos in and out of their house and circle
    :tea:

• Beta

Idiots

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Momager – How are the starlets? Any deals yet? :tea:

• BostonBabe

A lot of regular folks will be flossing their stuff on IG real soon, #TAXES

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Just looking thank you. :hug:

These folks in my office about to drive me to the bottle :no:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

From downstairs: I know who the papi ill if i am with child. :lol: And Lil Razz keep telling people I have a baby girl in my tummy and he wants to play with her.. :facepalm: My stomach is flat (so I wouldn’t appear pregnant) and he been saying this since before we left key west :| My kid, my kid…

Hey Pumpkyn :hug:

• Eye of Heart

@Luvn, That would’t surprise me at all. Mayweather lets it be know that he carries around a backpack with a million in it. :facepalm:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Stealing and thieven ain’t nothing new…..and neither are dumb ass flashers

• PumpkinsMama

Hey LuVie :kiss:

• rwilliams4782

It’s no worse than ppl putting drugs on instagram. .like wtf is wrong with u lol

BostonBabe says:

A lot of regular folks will be flossing their stuff on IG real soon, #TAXES

:yes: But they lights off and they car bout to be repoed. :nono:

• Anna

As you get older material things don’t mean as much. Mike Tyson saw an old pic of himself and laughed at all the jewelry he use to wear.

• nybrn2

I grew up in da hood!!! Rule #1—Don’t brag about the stuff you have because it will get took with the quickness!!!! Lol

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra tryin to help these niggas get robbed! Put it all together in one spot and chit. :lol:

@Razz, Kids be knowing what’s up. :lol: I guess congrats are in order. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Exactly :no: a old friend of mines put up a bag of mollies and weed on her facebook…. this beesh has a child :no:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Eye of LOVE

Yeah, I don’t do FB, Instagram, I have twitter. No need to post anything that needs to be insured. :nono:

Remember when those teens were tracking the movements of Lindsay Lohan and Paris and robbed them blind.

They made a movie. :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

San ah make ya dance says:

He asked for money to get his daughter a stroller though.. Gabby ended up buying the one she wanted and didn’t know that he was trying to suprise his daughter with it.
    ————
    Why he just aint say that
    ——–
    :shrug: plus she kept questioning him about what they did with the money she already gave them and they live in their parent’s house rent free and was kind of being assinine… All of that could have been avoided if he would have just said he wanted to suprise his daughter with the new stroller.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

People like having nice chit and showing it off. That’s just human nature. You can call it stupid, but everyone has done it. They just so happen to be rich and famous.

I know if I was worth a hundred mil I would have up some crazy pics!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Shyt be lame tho

nybrn2 says:

:yes: We couldn’t put our christmas boxes on the curb until they were torn to pieces or right when the trash man came. :lol: Didn’t wanna give folks no ideas.

• BostonBabe

Eye of Heart says:

” But they lights off and they car bout to be repoed.”

:cosign:

• nybrn2

Waaaayaminute….did y’all see how Kenya came for Christopher Williams wife? Then his wife came for Kandi!!! Lol

• rwilliams4782

Lol

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

My sister got me a big ass flat screen for Christams last year and I still have the box that it came in…….don’t need nobody kick in my door for some bull$hit

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That Lebron james watch is ugly tho. It looks cheap.

• Just Looking

@Razz :facepalm: WHEEEWWWW Thank Goodness, I will cancel you slot on Paternity Court, Pumpkin has been itching to get her issue resolved.

Pumpkin :cell: I’ll give you the details.

^snickers *giggles

• Caramel Rain

Eye of Heart says:

Gabrielle Union happy after he misplaced his penis

i didn’t get past this
    **************

But the ppl that brag and floss are those who arent used to havent anything. :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Eye girl my mama got me scratching out my shipping info on packages b4 I set the box out :tea:

• Eye of Heart

@JustLooking, I have both but I limit what I post. A lot of folks posted all of their christmas gifts and i just :facepalm:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:
    Wtf is Wade wearing in that pic? It looks like a Michael Jackson 80’s throwback tribute jacket or something. With the bow tie and chit. :lol:

Money must do something to your mind.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

So… I have an old friend who joined the coast guard after high school. He came back home and he bought all these platinum rings and chains, and gold chains too. He went to go take pictures in all of his jewelry (ring on every finger, every necklace he owned on his neck and ear rings) and his du rag on and did all kinds of prison poses… came back to church and handed the wallet sized pictures out.. :|

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Right @Razz

• Caramel Rain

Everybody in our cul de sac had tons of boxes on the curb for Christmas :huh:

• Eye of Heart

@Pumpkin, Mine too! I shred everything that has my name and address on it. My hubby just look at me like :huh:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

_________________________

Bosh tryin to convince people them purses was for Adrienne.

:nono:

• BostonBabe

If it wasn’t so cold, I would be extremely excited about getting ready to leave work for the day in the next 15 minutes. :tea: :cold:

• Just Looking

Heck I live in nice neighborhood and see all the boxes at holiday, and be like they got that…or why they buy all them toys. or
    Mr. So So bought that last month. They biting off them.

#shipnoseypeopledo. (ME) :lol:

Mista always tear up boxes, to keep folks out our business.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Just Looking says:

@ Eye of LOVE

They made a movie.
    —-
    :yes:
    Emma Watson (Harry Potter’s fren) was the main one who sold them other kids out :rofl: They momma was so funny!

• Caramel Rain

Man, it looks like a leather vest/jacket :lol:

@Caramel, :waiting: :lol:

• BostonBabe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wtf is Wade wearing in that pic?

It looks like it matches the yacht :tea:

• Caramel Rain

Just Looking says:

Mr. So So bought that last month. They biting off them.

#shipnoseypeopledo. (ME)

Mista always tear up boxes, to keep folks out our business
    *********************
    Just Looking I just posted that :rofl: I’m like, everybody got their boxes and ish on the edge of their yard. People see you taking your stuff in the house so they know you got it :lol:

Im nosey. I be watching Like “hmpf, so they got some new furniture delievered huh” :tea: LOL

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Eye heart- yea kids be knowing… I don’t know what to hope for. :lol:

• Caramel Rain

Eye of Heart you are funny :rofl: I gotchu, after lunch :tea: :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CARAMEL RAIN
    “Man, it looks like a leather vest/jacket ”

… was that supposed to be “formal wear?” He got on the dress shirt with the bow tie. Prolly got on a cummerbund too. :lol:

Nigga think he look like the black James Bond wearing that 80’s jacket.

@Caramel, You know how folks on this blog is. :lol:

• Just Looking

@CandyCoatedCarmel – Remember when I was still at home and My daddy be like deliver the furniture at 9pm. Folks at store be like :wtf:

Daddy be like keep them nosey KNEEGROWS out ya bishness.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:rofl: I’m sorry I cant get over Gabby looking dead drunk laying in Omari’s lap :rofl:

Even if she was licking his bawlz there would be head movement. :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I like Antrelle Rolle’s chain tho. :yes:

But Howard’s watch and Durant’s chains… :no:

• Just Looking

@Razz – Healthy spoiled baby. :yes: :smile:

• goat76

Fools were getting robbed way before instagram, FB, and twitter.

• Just Looking

Even if she was licking his bawlz there would be head movement. :rofl:
    No need for for movement for that :tea:

I want a jetski :sad:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Fools were getting robbed way before instagram, FB, and twitter.

_____

right this ain’t nothing new

Just Looking says:

Even if she was licking his bawlz there would be head movement.
    No need for for movement for that

Not the head. Just the tongue… so i heard :coffee:

• Just Looking

:waves: @

DTTS, OTB and Dem

Hello :tea: HMPPHMMMM

:peace:

• rwilliams4782

All i want is KD to get a nice line up..

• rwilliams4782

• Eye of Heart

@R.Will He gotta get some proactive for his scalp first.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

People on Facebook did this very same thing! Showing pics of the inside of their homes and all their Christmas junk! I never do that and although I don’t have all the luxury items these people have, I still am very cautious! Great post Sandra! :applause:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Which one of you lurkers is trying to reset my pswd to steal my log-in… Get. A. Life. Lame :tea: #StandingOnTheOutsideOfTheBlogAndCantEvenGetIn

• Caramel Rain

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Which one of you lurkers is trying to reset my pswd to steal my log-in… Get. A. Life. Lame #StandingOnTheOutsideOfTheBlogAndCantEvenGetIn

WOW I didn’t think it was that serious…..just wait for the gates to open like everyone else

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@R WILLIAMS
    “I can’t stand for ppl to have all these diamonds and cars but their skin looks a mess.. KD skin looks dirty. Dwight Howard have all these kids on his IG page but don’t have his own..”

Seem like KD tried to fix his skin at one point but now he like “Phuck it, I’m rich.” :rofl:

Howard don’t care bout them kids he ain’t want to begin with so I don’t expect him to have they pics everywhere or nothing. Even if he did want them I wouldn’t put my kids pics all over the net and chit, but that’s just me.

• felinelurker

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I’m sorry I cant get over Gabby looking dead drunk laying in Omari’s lap

Even if she was licking his bawlz there would be head movement.
    ******************************************************************

Razz, I saw your post from downstairs, when the lil one walked in…

I be daggone if my kids didn’t walk in during the same scene. Then they paused and were like :shocked:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

————–

Folks must be pressed sis….

• rwilliams4782

Man looks like he scratched the surface then gave up

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Just Looking says:

@Razz – Healthy spoiled baby.
    ————
    :yes:

And if she was licking his bawlz the good way it’d be sloppy not like a kitty drinking milk :rofl: She looked like she was dead.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Only thing I’m flossing is my food,. Dare someone to come in my gated condo community and steal y food ,.. I wish someone would :tea:

• rwilliams4782

He might as well put them up bc Royse Reed post a pic every 3.5 sec of braylen with his strong azz shoulders

rwilliams4782 says:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Feline- Mr Razz was like go sit down! :lol: I felt bad so I got his snacks and told him he cant watch what I watch all the time :rofl: he watches tv in our room since we havent gotten a third TV yet.

• rwilliams4782

He looks just like his dad..everyone knows Dwight looks like he got some beetle juice dust sprinkled on his head

• felinelurker

It’s like they know the perfect time to walk in!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:offtopic: ya’ll talk about Porsha getting her wages garnished for owing $18k in condo association fees for the high rise condo she lives in… but she lives in an 8,000sq ft house on RHOA :tea:

• Diva

Caramel :hug: :kiss: Thank you babes for the kind sweet prayer for me!

@Just Hooking….I ain’t buy dem beats chile!!!!

• rwilliams4782

What wages does she earn?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:newpost: on some Flip Flop look alike claiming to be Eddie Murphy’s son :rofl:

• Diva

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

———————–
    Is this still happening? black market logins are hot once again….

rwilliams4782 says:

• http://atlNORTHonline.com DJ DCeezy

But does it matter what they post or not? Everybody knows they r rich regardless

• libra80sbaby

:yawn: Fuk em… #TeamBitter

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

NONE of these Athletes Pictured Have been robbed :think:

Yet… :coffee:

• AprilRain

I just have one question…… which of these athletes are known for giving to charities? And ………. if you all had their $$$$$$ how much, if any would u all give?