Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey

The nation’s Capital was buzzing after President Obama and his daughters, Malia and Sasha, returned to D.C. from their 2 week Hawaiian vacation without first lady Michelle Obama, who stayed behind in Hawaii with her bestie Oprah Winfrey.

The Obamas vacationed in Kailua, on the island of Oahu, before the president and his daughters departed the island. Heightened Secret Service activity near Oprah’s 11-room, 17-acre estate in Kula, Maui indicated Mrs. Obama was visiting.

Reporters traveling with the Obamas couldn’t confirm the visit, but a local told a newspaper Mrs. Obama was still in Hawaii.

“Two young guys were there and Maui police officers, and they said the road is going to be closed for the next week,” Paul Meyer, a Maui local, told The Maui News. “I asked, ‘Is Michelle Obama in town?’ and the policeman just nodded.”

According to Gossip website TMZ, Oprah plans to join the First Lady at the estate to celebrate Mrs. Obama’s 50th birthday with close friends.

Oprah’s love life has long been the subject of intense scrutiny. It has been rumored that Oprah and her bestie Gayle King were lovers. But the once close relationship between the two women seems to have cooled in recent years. By coincidence, the Obamas haven’t behaved like husband and wife in years.

The body language between Oprah and Michelle Obama speaks volumes. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions about why a woman would leave her husband and children to spend a few nights on a romantic island with a known lesbian.

Thanks to loyal reader Ernest O. for the tip.

Photo: Video grab

110 Responses to “Obama and Daughters Return to D.C., While Michelle Obama Stays Behind in Hawaii With Oprah!”

lovezoe says:

Two women can’t be close without munching carpets?

Chile Michelle get yo relax on :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Perhaps she wanted a few days alone without her husband and kids and needed a break?! Not uncommon! I need vacay by myself right now.

Smonae says:

LoveZoe
    :cosign:

Just look like old friends with good wine & food catching up :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Two women can’t be close without munching carpets?

————————

Right. That sounds like something yt women say because they’re genuinely puzzled by ‘us’ being able to enjoy genuine sisterhood. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Oprah’s b-day is coming up too, so why not share your day w/a friend? :shrug:

I see nothing in this body language :shrugs:

Trendsetter says:

Caramel Rain says:

:cosign:

:lick:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But Gayle was just at The Hollywood Reporter’s Women In Entertainment Breakfast IN DEC…b/c OPRAH won an award. :shrug: Less than a month ago. Think IDGAF about you as a fren no more I am showing up to see you accept an award? In Dec? I can be on vacay someplace.

Stop reaching; your arms will thank you.

MSVALLDAY says:

Shiddd if Oprah invites my azz to Maui best believe I’ll be there and I ain’t no lesbo!

rwilliams4782 says:

Andddd michelle tweeted to robin Roberts too Sandra. .hmmmm … nah let me stop..u know I try to make everyone a lesbo

IsThisThingOn... says:

Sandra, are any of you female friends hetero?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Carrying my azz to ATL in 9 DAYS my ownself cause I need a dayum break from my kids. I say if you can afford it ladies DO IT. Go/meet up with your homegirls someplace, drank, and dance like nobody is dayum it watching.

At least once a year if you can. Chit. I plan on running for MY freedom TWICE in 2014.

I have hetero female friends…slept with a few but they are hetero

@R WILLIAMS
    “I have hetero female friends…slept with a few but they are hetero”

Ain’t this the same chit “downlow” niggas be sayin tho? (not you, but your “hetero” friends)

rwilliams4782 says:

Who dat what part of atl u comin to?

I have hetero female friends…slept with a few but they are hetero

and you hush!

That dayum Sandra!!!! Man, she is a pro at this blogging chit! :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Andddd michelle tweeted to robin Roberts too Sandra. .hmmmm …

You saw that too, right? :coffee:

homewrecker :lol:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Sandra, are any of you female friends hetero?

Physically, yes. But in their minds, they’re lesbuns. :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

Its levels to this :lick: chit

@ R WILLIAMS
    “Yup lol.. @man . One had a husband.. she was at my house more than her own..my gf doesnt like her…lol”

That husband prolly know too. I know how these female “friendships” be working. :yes:

She fine tho? She ask you to keep it a secret and chit?
    :popcorn:

I’ve found that trying to keep it a “secret” makes sex better for some reason. :think:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

But Gayle is as smart as a whip. Maybe that’s why they no longer get along. :shrug:

@SANDRA
    “Sandra, are any of you female friends hetero?

Physically, yes. But in their minds, they’re lesbuns.
    _________________________

The mind is the only thing that count. :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Who dat what part of atl u comin to?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bout 5 parts I know of at the present.
    Its gonna be a long azz 3.5 days.
    That much I already know. :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I see nothing in this body language :shrugs:

Take better notes when I write about body language.

@SANDRA ROSE
    “I’m sure they all did some “experimenting.” But I don’t think Oprah and Michelle tried each other. I don’t think Michelle is Oprah’s type. She don’t like em too smart.

But Gayle is as smart as a whip. Maybe that’s why they no longer get along.

Nah.. Gayle ain’t the brightest. Trust me.

I’m surprised you ain’t mention how Gayle left Oprah’s station and all that jazz. :think:

lovezoe says:

Who dat what part of atl u comin to?

by rwilliams4782 on Jan 7, 2014 at 5:29 pm
    ——-
    Don’t respond, she gone recruit ya! :rofl:

:lipssealed:
    okay, I’ll take y’alls word for it… :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol @lovezoe nahhh..@whodat noooo im not..lol

@R WILLIAMS
    “Michelle and Robin would make a great athletic couple.. Robin looks like obama anyway”

:eek:

She do! Just a shade darker and different hair! :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yes, but Michelle would have to bleach her skin for Robin to notice her in that way.

rwilliams4782 says:

Man just mark my word..michele is a chi town butch

Lmaoooo shadyyyy Sandra lol yea I forgot Robin likes *** ***

@R WILLIAMS
    “Man just mark my word..michele is a chi town butch”

Who you tellin? Chiiiiiiid, and they better do some DNA on that young child.

Well, I know I would. But Obama seem like he so far up Michelle’s butt that he just accepted it.

rwilliams4782 says:

The youngest child belongs to evander holyfield

:no: so wrong though… :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Take better notes when I write about body language.”

Unless they playin footsie underneath the table, I don’t see anything either :shrug:

@R WILLIAMS
    “The youngest child belongs to evander holyfield”

Yeah, I think the Obamams was on “break” and next thing you know she tellin Barack that he just gotta accept this. :lol:

:think: <<<Barack lookin at "his" youngest daughter…

rwilliams4782 says:

Micheles eye contact says room 506 right now…

okay

but she could just as easily be saying ‘and girl you know i fired all dem little overly eager interns’

rwilliams4782 says:

@isthisthingon .. just give up lol..

rwilliams4782 says:

Guess im about to have breakfast for dinner

sassyshe says:

Can somebody give Cerror a job ole girl obviously has too much time on their hands. Who the hell comes back from a vacay and finds the need to write a dissertation about bloggers and their sites

IsThisThingOn... says:

Whoa! you just gon’ try to take it?! Gosh… I’m a lady (buy me something first) :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

So Lativa from Destiny’s Child and Meelah from 702 joining RnB Divas. I already see drama

Lol @isthisthing .. ikr.. straight no chaser

IsThisThingOn... says:

Lawd, let me go out here and move my car to a closer parking space… Why is it SO cold??!!! :mad:

:cold: :cry: :cold:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ci error claim some bloggee said future called off the wedding so she mad

rwilliams4782 says:

If she needs a job I got some funerals she can sing at

rwilliams4782 says:

@isthisthing I will move it for u lol

:tea:
    (obviously that approach has worked for you, in the past)
    :tea:

okay, here I go… :cold:

Lol @isthis

libra80sbaby says:

I just saw a girl on Twitter say, “I’m buy sexual. You want sex, you gotta buy me something.” I :wail:

Smh thats got As I Die Slowly (aids) potential

I have hetero female friends…slept with a few but they are hetero

They are bi…. a straight ain’t licking or getting licked by no broad and that’s real :tea:

lovezoe says:

Chrisette is joining one of those cast :no: man I hope that’s a rumor…. I really like Chrisette … but something tells me I don’t want to see that reality side of her…… :no:

It was curiosity

sassyshe says:

January 7, 2014 at 6:01 pm
    _____________________–

I saw that mess and she can keep that shyt :nono: it comes with the territory and when you put it out there :shrugs: what the heck do you expect…. get off social networks and quit flexing your personal business :shrugs: you wouldn’t have them problems….. Cierrrorrrrrr needs to have a damn seat…. hell everybody is not going to like you…. damn :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

I think jazmine sullivan should

lovezoe says:

I will be devastated if Chrisette join. She too talented for them. No :shade: just facts

It was curiosity

Its bisexual :tea: point blank ….curiosity <<< is giving that shyt a pass :tea:

Either way…

lovezoe says:

yeah I said the same thing :no: I think its the LA Cast :no: I hope its not true though, cause she seems like she could be snobbish …. I saw her on YT … interview with Steve Harvey…. and she was cordial but I got a funny vibe from her….. It’s like K Michelle …. I was really a fan before the reality tv . Now beesh gets on my nerves till I don’t even want to hear her music…. reality tv ruins my perception of folks … take for instance that damn bad body Kelly Price :no: I will never support her again ….

:tea:

@sassy

cc is still young. she’ll learn to nignore folks after a while. she should have kept quiet and just leaked honeymoon photos after the wedding :tea:

I am watching this Have and Have nots and it’s a dude on here that looks like Patrick Swayzee and why the black guy gotta be so thirsty …. shyt is almost sick :no:

“as i die slowly” ?

:huh: you stay drummin up business huh?

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I just read she gone be on the LA version. I agree about Kelly Price. Folks need to stay off of these all-girl reality shows.

Sorry @is lol

lovezoe says:

awwwww shyt :no: I believe Chrisette kinda hood too :tea: we shall see but for the life of me, why is she joining the show……. her last album is bomb too ……… A couple of forevers is my favorite love song this year :love:

IsThisThingOn... says:

I hope Chrisette reconsiders and doesn’t do the show… she ain’t washed-up yet… do that when your career is on par with Ciara

IsThisThingOn… says:

:cosign: she is no where near washed up… I wonder why she decided to do the show though :shrugs: she doesn’t come across as thirsty for attention so hmmm mmm :thinking:

It was curiosity

:eek:
    then she was hella curious… I like to think I have a healthy amount of curiosity, but that don’t mean I gotta ‘taste’ everything :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

I got her latest albumin the car now

lovezoe says:

______________________________

I believe it was NeNe who told Sheree ‘the camera can only use what you give it’ – Kelly thought that jacked up attitude was keepin-it-real cute, until she saw how disgusted people were by her shenanigans

rwilliams4782 says:

She didnt taste it.. I was the one taste testing..we still homies tho

Crickett says:

LOL, she may not be a lesbian in the sense of sex, but definitely that loving, manipulating, calculated, controlling friend who buys you gifts, takes you on vacations all in the name of BFF’s. I can dig it, I already have kids so I don’t need to reproduce anymore. I could sip tea in silk bath robes and talk about people all day with my rich girlfriend…the life.

IsThisThingOn... says:

I agree re Jazmine Sullivan, as long as she’s smart enough to use it as a vehicle to build her brand and she avoids acting like she was raised by wolves. sure they’ll kick her off after one season if she’s not ratchet enough, but she’ll gain some fans before it’s over

rwilliams4782 says:

I love jazmin I hate she gave up

:tmi:
    I was speaking figuratively, ma’am :lol:

Ohhhh lol my bad

IsThisThingOn... says:

reality tv ruins my perception of folks
    ___________________________

this happens continuously. i suppose the public and ‘fans’ are partly to blame. i mean, i’m happy with you doing your “job” by entertaining me. outside of that, i’m not interested in you sunbathing in exotic places or who you’re sleeping with. there are many entertainers whose talents i appreciate immensely – just give me my money’s worth when you take to the stage/screen/mic and go on (in private) with your sordid lives. :shrug:

Chile My daughter teeth falling out left and damn right :phew:

IsThisThingOn... says:

oh, it’s just me in here, huh…

:crickets: (not you, @Crickett)

HelLO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-H :echo:

*kicks can* working late sucks! :(

Im talkin between my ps4 breaks

PumpkinsMama says:

I KNEW THEY WAS BRANGIN KELLY PITTS BACK!!! :nun:

They betta had done sumthin to save The Game :eek:

Hyped for the new season now :bounce:

P that’s old news :rofl:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!!! What a beautiful day in the “A” :woot:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yawn: Dang it took forever somebody to post. Yea I been here. I was doing work
    A.J. :happy: I can hug you since you didn’t besmirch my name saying I looked like the lady missing stalking Marvin Sapp.
    I’mm get Chan :shank:
    My face reading the comments went from :lol:
    <— to

JerseyGirl68 says:

Ain’t that much closeness in the world. You only hang with your husband or man like that. Not a girlfriend unless……..

IsThisThingOn... says:

*things people who have no friends say* :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So we starting :shotsfired: off in the am @IS :lol:

A.J. says:

Sup Taken how you doing?
    JerseyGirl
    IsThisThingOn

Morning!!

Mornthing A.J. :waves:

Taken! I welcomed you byke yesterday! Don’t be mad at Chan, he was genuinely concerned *sniggles* – I know’d it wasn’t you in that video though because weren’t no urnges nowhere in the stills I saw. (sidebar: we can’t let folk perpetuate the myth that SR posters are all bitter, lonely, etc. and ‘that’ sounded kinda, well, bitter and lonely…)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________________________
    :hugs:
    I read that mess DTTS wrote. Talmbout I ain’t have no food in the picture so she knew it wasn’t me :rofl: It feels good to be loved. If that’s how we shading it :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

Obviously somebody doesnt have any females friends :tea: Mornin yall

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :happy: I misseded you! :hug: I asked about you and they told me you was MIA :tea:

MsB2u says:

morning everybody
    :waves:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Good day to AJ!! Stay blessed.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care: I had said I was going to be taking some vacation time :angry: Ya’ll don’t listen. My phone was damaged so I wasn’t able to phone post while out of town :( Hopefully it comes today. I am miserable

essenze says:

Good morning folks. I am at the new job so I’m phone posting. Michelle ain’t no Lesbun. She is just taking a break from the fam. Oh and The Have and Have Nots was a trip yesterday lol

JerseyGirl68 says:

:newpost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost:

Caramel Rain says:

@ essenze- Dont be posting with us on your new job and get in trouble nah. :no:

:cry: MisTaken hmpf. :tea: ok.