Jen Selter Talks to In Touch About Her Famous Butt

Jen Selter Talks to In Touch Mag About Her Famous Butt

Jen Selter is among the legions of Instagram stars who are famous not for their talent, but for their physical attributes and entrepreneurial drive.

Selter is famous for her natural and perfectly proportioned derriere. The fitness instructor’s 3 million-plus Instagram followers include Rihanna and past and present NBA stars Shaquille O’Neal and Amar’e Stoudemire. All she has to do to grow her follow count is update her account with new photos. Any angle will do as long as her butt is prominently displayed.

Selter spoke with In Touch magazine about all the attention her butt has garnered online. And while she’s appreciative of the many lucrative opportunities her butt has brought her, she manages to stay humble.

“If anything,” says the 20-year-old New York native, “I’d like to make mine a little bigger.”

Jen Selter Talks to In Touch Mag About Her Famous Butt

That’s right — for Jen, a big butt means big bucks. The fitness junkie has become an Internet phenomenon, turning her hobby of sharing selfies of her perky posterior into a lucrative career.

“I was putting up photos of myself at the gym and started getting a lot of likes,” says Jen, who now has nearly 3 million followers — including Rihanna and basketball players Amar’e Stoudemire and Shaquille O’Neal — on her Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages and can earn $60,000 just for posting product endorsements. “I just went viral.” Source

Jen Selter Talks to In Touch Mag About Her Famous Butt

Before she was a social-media darling, Jen was just a girl from Long Island with an ordinary behind.

“I didn’t get attention for my body,” says the 5-foot-6 brunette, who worked at a local gym after graduating high school. “I never had a great butt or one that stood out.”

The obsessive discipline paid off, and inspired Jen — who lives with her mom in Manhattan — to develop a line of upcoming fitness DVDs. Source

Jen Selter Talks to In Touch Mag About Her Famous Butt

She’s even in the process of getting her most valuable asset insured.

“We’re figuring it out,” says Jen, who says she has “no idea” of the dollar amount yet.

But don’t expect to see Jen, who is single, baring all anytime soon.

“Never,” says Jen, who sticks to yoga pants, leggings and the occasional thong or bikini. “I like to keep my photos classy.” Source

Jen Selter Talks to In Touch Mag About Her Famous Butt

57 Responses to “Jen Selter Talks to In Touch About Her Famous Butt”

I don’t know who this is, but that azz lookin right tho.
    :eek:

Afiya says:

:bye: Ashy :smack:

That all changed three years ago, when she started gettin that DYCK from random black niggas.

______________________________________
    Had to correct that for her.

deedeegirl says:

Her body looks gross I that 2nd pic. Must be about the @ss cause it’s damn sure not about the face

No way she’s 20 either.

Sandra, where you be finding these folk? :lol:

“I like to keep my photos classy.”
    —————-
    Yet you’re snapping photos of your ass for the rest of the world to see? :lol: OK.

And she looks 30 in the first pic

Lucky her though.. she gets to stay home with her mom. :rolleyes:

“I said it must be the ass cause it ain’t yo face”

:whistle:

:bye: Ashy

These new folks nowadays just throw around the words Classy, Star, Celebrity etc :smack:

Buttercup says:

If she wants to leave a legacy of only her butt :shrugs: more power to her.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

“I said it must be the ass cause it ain’t yo face”

:whistle:

Ooops, thats your hair, pick it UP bish :listen:

Gotta give credit where it’s due….

Ol’ girl got a nice ass :yes:
    Her face though…. :shrug:

Other than that, I prefer them with a lil more melanin a just a lil thicker.

Wasting time says:

Her :buttshake: is nice but the rest of her screams eating disorder.

Wasting time says:

Her :buttshake: is nice but the rest of her screams eating disorder.

She gonna be the main one crying talmbout “I just wish people would respect me for my mind” :cry:

:bye: agane Ashy

Some days I want to live with moms still… we split rent and utilities… She cooks and does dishes… I clean.. and wash the cars… maaaaaaaaaaaaaan…

but she too nosey.. I’d be trying to get my swerve on :rofl:

14 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

agane Ashy
    ———-
    :cosign:

:lol: she has a nice bottom half… but when she starts to see the real world once she's out of her mommy's house… :phew:

Skin Tags says:

Meh. Nothing special. Shes thin, I guess thats a plus for her. Ive seen much better, but much like Jason Collins, its something new. A White girl with a lil booty, lets celebrate :shrugs: Looks like Sandra Bullock.

Im putting in squats now :tea: Really not gon be able to tell me NOTHING but this :buttshake:

So, now EYE see MsTake done changed her name, yet agane :eek: , to Wasting Time… Now, if that ain’t thee honest truth :tea:

*snickers*

I didn’t see she was that skinny :shocked: Whats wrong with her?? Somebody feed this woman :pizza:

Skin Tags says:

Only You :facepalm: #lmao

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

but she too nosey.. I’d be trying to get my swerve on :rofl:

______________________________________________________

One of my homeboys JUST moved out his mama’s house. Said that she kept eating his Pepperidge Farms Oatmeal Raisin cookies. :rofl:

Forget the fact that he damn near 40 years old…. :coffee:

:lol: @DTTS Look, yesterday Mr. Razz took it while I was supposed to be getting ready for work. :ashamed:

Had he done that if Moms stayed with us…and we drop something on the floor, or one of her “good/decorative towels” ended up in the dirty clothes basket… it would have been hell to pay! :eek:

“GUHL- WHAT IS YOU IN THERE DOING?! I KNOW YOU AIN’T IN THERE MESSIN UP MY GOOD TOWELS! :eek:

I’m with Moms and her “GOOD TOWELS”! :rofl:
    Yall mess around and get PUT OUT yo! :lol:

Pepperidge Farms Oatmeal Raisin cookies
    ———–
    But THIS was the reason he moved out? :rofl:

:wail: His ass is lucky she was still cooking for him :rofl:

“That all changed three years ago, when she started a rigorous diet and fitness routine that focused on her glutes.”
    ______________________________

…in order to attain what comes naturally to Sisters everywhere. :yawn:

Of course, you can only be a phenom if you’re ‘other’ …this is not unlike the craze that Bo Derek started when she wore cornrows. Nevermind that they were stringy and prob lice infested. Them doing Us seems to always trump Us just being Us :tea:

Let me leave this post and maintain my relatively happy Friday disposition. :peace:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Whatchew had on? :popcorn:

The people, you know, the people wanna know :eek:

Why her cheeks look separated tho :thinking: Nonetheless squat on :bye:

@DTTS not if the three of our names are on the lease! :lol:

Buttercup says:

Y’all think she’s too thin? I’m asking for a friend :kona:

I don’t think she’s all that thin… I think she shouldn’t poke her booty out to make it seem bigger than what it is though… she looks funny doing that :lol: :huh:

SHe wearing thongs while working our or nothing at all… :no:

And she got her hot pants pulled up high as hell too

Sadly we think “thin” women are somehow sick. :facepalm:

Everyone ain’t fat.

But that face looks like a foot. And could pass for a drag queen in that last pic.

Don’t let me get started on how he left the door open and lil razz almost walked in on us… :facepalm:

*le sigh* :|

If she’s got a thong on, it’s one of those lil skinny string flat kinds :lol: because ion see no lines :shrug:

I vote for another post SR :D #justjoshingbutforreal

Buttercup says:

Thanks Razz. My friend is a thin mint. She recently cut down on the insane amount of junk food she used to eat, and her clothes have extra room.

Wasting time says:

I’m :newbie: today is my first day. I’m not sure who Mistake is though but no drama over here!

But that face looks like a foot.

:chase:
    ===============
    Oh Razzle :hahaha:

HEr face looks like she smokes. :shrug: damn.. how you look 35 at 20 :rofl:

Wasting time says:

But Why you talmbout my friend like that? :eek:

For all you HATING AZZ HOES:

“But don’t expect to see Jen, who is single, baring all anytime soon.

Maybe so — but her belfie (butt selfie) obsession has made Jen an easy target for online bullies.

“People accuse me of being too skinny and ugly every day,” she says.

But big paychecks and other perks (“I get sent free things, like bikinis and protein bars!”) take the edge off.

As does feeling like she’s making a difference, one booty at a time: “I love knowing I’m the reason people push themselves off the couch to go to the gym!”

:chase: Man so fast his shoes come off, like that player :rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

@DTTS I see you a trip and I’m here for it. Maybe you can help me with the :rules:? I know there are a few. I waited a long time to be here and don’t want to end up :banned: in a week!

we hating ass hoes but you said her face looks like a foot. :rofl:

:newpost: :newpost:

move along folks, NOTHING to see here :rolleyes:

:rofl: Thing, getting folks outta here :dead:

All I know is,

I stay fit b/c I refuse to look like the rest of my “big boned” for no reason family I have a cow. and I do it to keep my job, and myself healthy,

OpinionHated says:

she got an ugly gallowsbait botsie…. thats Bajan for this bish azz fake…