Kimora Lee Simmons is a Married Woman (Again)

Kimora Lee married

Once again, social media users took a seemingly innocent social media message and turned it into a ridiculous rumor.

Earlier this week rumors flew that socialite Kimora Lee Simmons was shacking up with Cash Money Records co-founder Bryan “Baby” Williams, aka Birdman. Just yesterday I chastised a young reader for emailing me about this silly rumor. I reminded her that Kimora is dating a Caucasian man. Now comes word that Kimora and her beau (whom she barely knows) have tied the knot.

From US Magazine:

Congrats to the happy couple! Kimora Lee Simmons and her investment banker beau Tim Leissner are married, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

The news was first revealed by none other than the fashion designer’s ex-husband, Russell Simmons, who spilled the beans on Twitter. “All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married,” he wrote on Wednesday, Feb. 19. “Tim has been family for a while now.”

The tweet was in response to rumors that Simmons, 38, was dating rapper Birdman, who posted a photo of himself with the former model via Instagram. The caption read: “S/O @OfficialKimora luv of my life. Thank u 4 everythang u did and do 4 me RICHGIRL RICHGANG.”

This is Kimora’s third marriage. She has two daughters with ex-husband Simmons, and a son, Kenzo, with ex-husband Djimon Hounsou. The fact that she married Leissner so quickly means she will be working on her 3rd divorce soon.

• Monica and Shannon Brown Celebrate Their Three-Year Wedding Anniversary
  • Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey Renew Marriage Vows
  • NeNe Leakes to ‘In Touch’: Why I’m Marrying My Husband Again
  • Sandra Bullock Adopts Kimora’s Son Kenzo

106 Responses to “Kimora Lee Simmons is a Married Woman (Again)”

Smonae says:

He put a ring on it huh :coffee:

Congratulations :shrugs: Kimora ain’t no fool nah!

Yardgirl says:

I’ll believe it when they post the actual marriage certificate :coffee: Remember she was supposed to have been married to Djimon and that was not true!

I used to wrong emote :lol: >>> :tea:

SummerBaby says:

Congrats. :tea:

Do you want me to change it @ jeniefrumdabloc?

Who is this Ichabod Crane looking mofo!

Man, this hoe need to just wear a price tag around her neck.

Look like she granted this dude his “dying wish.” He just… something ain’t right. :lol:

Wait, is Kimora a FOB Sandra? Got so many of them lately. :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who is this Ichabod Crane looking mofo!

2 words: Investment Banker.

Smonae says:

Good Morning Man :hahaha:

:waves: AJ
      :hug: Saaaamooan
      :wink: Yaard!

Hey ERRRBODY :kiss:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wait, is Kimora a FOB Sandra?

No she is not. :coffee:

weFukNorNah says:

Her puzzy is United nations

bnatural says:

:whistle: “I ain’t saying she a gold digger but she ain’t messing with…..”

I give them 3 years….wonder if she is done having children….she may need another source of future financial security :thinking:

Buttercup says:

Me thinks they had a spiritual ceremony. Kimora won’t let those blood diamond Russell checks go.

FuturedocDonte says:

They can put a ring on it all day (Honsou) but if they bank account don’t match Russell Simmons’ you’ll never see it on paper :nono:

:think:

Now, my eyes could be decieving me…but, it kinda look like Kimora got an Adam’s apple. :blink:

SummerBaby says:

Her facial expression looks like she’s thinking “hurry up & take the picture”. :rofl:

Yardgirl says:

@WUT: ;)

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      She swapped with Bruce :eek:

Morning roses! :wave:

she said I Do “legally” and not just a commitment ceremony?

let the other gossip sites tell it, Kimora is messing with BIRDMAN.
      :tea:

Those other blogs are quietly deleting their posts about Kimora and Birdman dating. :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

she said I Do “legally” and not just a commitment ceremony?
      —-
      See 16 & 17 :yes:

Just Looking says:

Congrats!!!

Facial looks are not of her concern, she looking at your INVESTMENT/BANKING PORTFOLIO. Most bankers deal with million dollar contracts. The Gentleman…Billion

It ain’t tricking if you got it. :nun:

“IF” she married him, which I highly doubt, dude aint about that uncle Russ alimony money coming into his household , Kudos to HIM :cheers:

Just Looking says:

Morning to Most :hi:

Morning Loves!

Morning Sandra!

I Know this bish is cheesing… She knows how to play her cards right when it comes to being kept huh? :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Morning Razz – :winky:

Congrats to her on hitting the jackpot her marriage!! :nun:

Who got Kimora Heaux-Fax? :waiting:

IHort is about to get the snot smacked out her for posting that nasty ass gravie while I’m eating my breakfast after taking that rigged ass fit test. :cuss:

:angry:

:mad:

Hey good Lookin, what’s cooking?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Razz, I sawry :ashamed: That was my foots before i got them rubbed on for valentines day. :hugs:

Just Looking says:

Errrmahgawd Heart and Kiss – That Gravi :facepalm:

QueenSJ says:

Good morning y’all!

Russell Simmons and his damn twitter…..

:rofl: IHORT I was just kidding :lol: but thanks anyway love :hug:

UMMM LADIES…AM I WEIRD?
      My monster ( pictured to the left) SUCKED MY TOES…UNTIL I CAME!
      WTF? Has anyone one else have ever had a toegasm?

Queen J is he jumping for joy like :woohoo: :yahoo: cause he ain’t gotta pay her ass no more?

She went and got her and old white man :blink: Must be rich Congrats I guess… Im still confused over her other baby daddy

Nawl… that’s just you Wut :rofl:

Three words E-Rot-TICK! :rofl:

Smonae says:

Razz, Just Looking, Donte, Hearts, Queen, Summerb, Buttercup & Luvn :waves:

Smonae says:

San :hugs:
      Investment Banker huh, she wants someone to flip her money legally :coffee:

@San- IDK what the fukk happened w/ Give us us free. He was a sexy man.. :yes: Seemed smaht, kind and was some what impohrtent too. :yes:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

AAAAWWW HELL NAW I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR A SHOW FOR KELIS ON THE COOKIN CHANNEL CALLED SWEET AND SAUCY! :blink:

Wut got her ass an Aries… smh I remember those damn days :yes: Fun ****…. :yes:

Razz, they seemed like they liked each other, but maybe they moved too fast. He don’t seem like the type to be with a bossy woman. Kimora seems like she can be much

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wut, If he sucking toes til you come then you must squirt all ova the place when he :lick: :blink: Nassy self. :lol:

WTF? Has anyone one else have ever had a toegasm?
      ————
      :blink: :rofl:

Listen, Baby rich but… thats it..

This chick. Damn bish. She eats everything. The white men. The Black and beautiful..both teams. :lipsneer: Ugh.

@San after seeing a few of her shows yes she is VERY take charge. He seems like he is very traditional.

I just realized I submitted the wrong transcript for a job I really want :crying: The announcement is closed…. I hope they let me add my final transcript :pray: I really want this job

:hi:
      Smonae says:Investment Banker huh, she wants someone to flip her money legally
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hers\BirdMans :tea: ahhh Makes sense with the shot out Tweet

:waves: Smonae.

San ah make ya dance says:

WTF? Has anyone one else have ever had a toegasm?
      ————
      :blink: :rofl:

:kona:

I remember when one of her little girls said on the show. “I’m glad we kept the cook mommy” and it was after her divorce :rofl:

Ostrich looking a$$ dude :no:

waterlily_76 says:

But look at her body language in that picture. She looks closed off and devious.

:hi: B
      I sent you something yesterday.

San ah make ya dance says:

Ostrich looking a$$ dude

:phew:
      KimOrA has some nice bracelets on her wrist :bounce:

Buttercup says:

Wut, I ain’t never had a toegasm. I guess I ain’t as nasty as I had thought.

:hi: Smonae

:bounce: Hi Luvie…great! :hug:

Everyone :hi: I missed that Lupita post and I wanna know if she us dating Jared Leto. :eek: Bbl stupid responsibilities. :bye:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

@ Razz….why aint nobody tell me about Aries Men? And why da fuk I aint been on this secret earlier? lol

@Heart.. Girl He officially got my head (don’t tell him that lol he don’t read this blog anywho) Girl he have me running from his :lick: I can’t take the madness!

@SANS…DONT YOU LAUGH AT MEEEE!!!! :wail:

Did I tell yall he dropped the vibrating “C” ring on me on valentines day? :ghost: This young jock gone have me looking for his ass in the daylight with sunglasses and a flashlight.. :rofl:

Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sports has signed Giants WR Hakeem Nicks
      ~~

@Buttah, Yenn NEVA had an orgasm? :blink:

Buttercup says:

:hi: OTB, that’s what the rumor mill says. They also said that he has been hooking up with Vera de Milo *ahem* Miley Cyrus.

Wut, honey dip had me sprung. 5.5 years, a move half-way cross country, and many freak sessions later, I love that man’s dirty draws.

@Buttacup

I am freaky true…but this ninja here! :no:

LADIES LISTEN…NEVER ASK FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY IN THE BED :no: yo azz will be like me

Him—– :lick:
      Me running :woohoo:

Did I tell yall he dropped the vibrating “C” ring on me on valentines day?
      ————
      My man will NOT let me put the ring on him :crying1: I’m jelly. I don’t know what “C” ring is tho :thinking:

Is this Dopamine sex? How long yall been kicking it, sounds good

Buttercup says:

I hort, NOOOOOOOO! :nono: I bust 30 seconds in. I’ve never had a TOEgasm.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, I just re-read what you wrote. :lol: I was ready to give you a hug and gabby lip quiver. :lol:

Buttercup says:

Wut, I ain’t never had a toegasm. I guess I ain’t as nasty as I had thought.
      ————————-
      Girl it was unexpected! He has kissed my feet before but he was giving me a message and he start kissing my legs and then the sole of my feet then start just sucking and licking my feet. then next thing you know :bounce:

@Wut, He look like he is a BEAST and he knows it. :lol:

Buttercup says:

Wut, Man gave you some sound advice earlier this week. When honey dip and I first started freaking each other, he would go 2-3hrs. Now that we don’t use condoms he goes about 1-2 hours. I knew I was in trouble when I get my finishing move (reverse cowgirl, on my tiptoes, and bounce on it) and this dude just smacked my behind :huh: He was supposed to tap out!

Now, I suck his soul through his dyck and make contact eye while doing so.

Dude neck long as hell :eek: long neck !

——–
      ———-

Mr. Razz and I have done it with the vib. c ring..i couldn’t take it the first time. :rofl: intant o

Buttercup says:

Now, I suck his soul through his dyck and make contact eye while doing so.

Clawd have mercy :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Did I tell yall he dropped the vibrating “C” ring on me on valentines day?
      ————
      Is this Dopamine sex? How long yall been kicking it, sounds good
      February 20, 2014 at 10:38 am
      ———————
      :yes: TOTALLY Dopamine sex! “C” ring is a Kock ring..sandra bleeps Kock with a C lol. It has a tiny vibrator on the top and is is really soft with studs.. :bounce: <—this will be you in less than 2 minutes using it. :rofl:

—————
      Yep that's what I'm talking about :yes: Im jelly, Imma have to catch him in one of his freak modes :crying1:

Buttercup says:

I’m a little curious and wouldn’t mind experimenting with a C ring. I think honey dip would be okay with it. I’m way too loud though. We’d have to introduce that on the last night of one of our vacations.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

——–
      ———-
      ————–
      RAZZZ!!! I was dumbfukingfounded! I know those people in the next room was like “Somebody call the police cuz that nigga is KILLIN HER IN THERE!” He made me ride him with it on :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Now, I suck his soul through his dyck and make contact eye while doing so.

I need to know how this is done. :waiting:

Im gone. I don’t wanna talk about this stuff :|

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Adds Vibrating C-ring to my shopping list. :coffee: We’ve tried one but it was a while ago.

lexdiamonz says:

hole up hole up (martin voice) this aint SROSE AFTER DARK… but WUZ is dat your boo??? chile HE finer than a MF’er you better “wife” him up QUICKLY … yall roses are a freaky bunch LOL……go on girl SOMEBODY got to take care of these men out chere!!!!!! there seems to be SOME MISCONCEPTION that only the kardashians suck dyak and we ALL know they don’t know what they doing them heifers can GET a man but the real gag(pun intended) is can they keep them!!! LOL

:hump:

Buttercup says:

——————-
      They are soft and comfortable for him…and for men with prolong issues it will keep them hard long….Its not that for him tho…I be beggin for this ninja to :jack: he last toooo fukin long…

I’ve been thinking bout tryin the cawk ring too. But I think they might hurt tho…. :think:

lexdiamonz says:

AND real talk WHO ole ELDERLY man that Kimmy done STRAIGHT JACKED he LOOKS like a piggy bank

she like them ole, wrinkled and rich…. whatever happened to her GIRLFRIEND SRose put on BLAST years ago!!!!

:newpost:

Buttercup says:

I need to know how this is done. :waiting:
      ===========
      It’s just your typical hoover move, ya know? Like you’re making a fish face while deeply inhaling. Flick the tip a little. Massage the perineum. He doesn’t show it much on his face, but those toes throw up gang signs.

lexdiamonz says:

——————
      Yeah thats my boo..Girl his azz is talking that already…but I think its dopamine right now… let us talk like that in about 6 months…

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Now, I suck his soul through his dyck and make contact eye while doing so.

I need to know how this is done.
      ———-

I’m gone :lol: bbl

:newpost: on some chick Eye Fawking Carmelo :eek:

Buttercup says:

I need to know how this is done.
      ===========

gotta add this to my moves. :yes: My mouth always gets tired quick when I do it. :crying:

Tim Leissner, former Asia head of investment banking services, was promoted to vice chairman of investment banking for the region:

Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC

Goldman Sachs (Singapore) Pte

2 years, 3 months

Aug 2002 – Nov 2004

Gymnasium Kreuzmeide

19 years, 5 months

Jul 1987 – Dec 2006

Estimated to be worth close to a $100 mill….

@WUT

…that nigga showing a lot of teef in that pic. :nono:

Congrats :applause:

They both will make each other happy :yes:

Audacious2 says:

“….Look like she granted this dude his “dying wish.” He just… something @Man, I just don’t care

Ha! Ha…… It looks that way, right, LMAO

Audacious2 says:

@Man,I just don’t Care

So he’s like a hedge fund type dude? Kimora’s retirement plan will be real nice. I wish them well, she may be happy.

MsEducation says:

She didn’t legally marry Djimon Hounsou because she would have lost out on the alimony from Russell. I wonder if she did the same thing with this guy. :whistle: