Beyonce and Jay Z

A Brooklyn restaurant is in the news for a Beyonce-themed publicity stunt. Brooklyn restaurant Brucie created a Valentine's a la carte menu featuring dinner items inspired by the lounge singer such as "Drunk In Love," "Breastiny's Child," and "I Am Pasta Fierce."

As dumb as this dinner menu sounds, Beyonce's Stans are eating it up.

Brucie Beyonce Valentine dinner menu

From People.com:

For this Valentine’s Day, Zahra Tangorra, chef and owner of Brooklyn restaurant Brucie, has created an entire a la carte menu devoted to the pop star.

She and her general manager were brainstorming in a taxi one night when inspiration struck. “I’m not even a person who cares about celebrities, but Beyoncé is just wonderfully radiant and someone that gets people excited—it’s so interesting when you find a public figure who is so much more than their last movie or CD,” she tells PEOPLE.

“The menu is funny, but we take our food very seriously and realize that people are coming and spending money, and we want them to have a beautiful, interesting meal,” she says. “We’re constantly pushing ourselves and we change the menu daily, so this is pretty much how we roll anyway.”

Photo: Beyonce's Tumblr

• lola

Good morning Roses :waves:

Morning Lola :waves:

Um ok :huh: There have been other restaurants that do this :shrugs:

• lola

Leo's rule :cheer:

• Who Dat

Well "Reasonable Doubt" aint got ish to do with huh. :shrug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

The names of the dishes are cute :shrugs:

• Beta

I left ya’ll a song downstairs. You are welcome :tea:
    Where is OTB been??? I know I been in and out.
    Jenie they were tracking you :wails: They not making a big deal of it are they?
    OB :hi:

Dub, Bittercup, Taken I spoke downstairs :kona:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I don't celebrate Valentines Day. I liked "Valentimes" much better.

• Lady_L

cool!

Buttercup LOL.. My bad

• LadieLeo

Welp folk have to get the customers in some way....but I mean er'body tryin to be out for V-day so they shoulda really used this gimmick for another time.

:cosign: Lola but Kenya and Chan say we petty, can't take compliments, arrogant, don't wear socks and scare small children :blink:

• Lady_L

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The names of the dishes are cute
    -------------------
    THe Blue Ivy actually sounds good..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I left ya’ll a song downstairs. You are welcome :tea:
    Where is OTB been??? I know I been in and out.
    Jenie they were tracking you :wails: They not making a big deal of it are they?

Nah, but Ion like that.... you know I be in office like >>> :typing: chile they can't know I'm in here blogging chile :no:

• libra80sbaby

:tea: They just HOPING Bey/Jay show up.

• Caramel Rain

On topic, this is dumb. Really dumb. It really aint that serious.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Chan has never called y'all petty. Not in font, at least.

Blue Ivy would make a good drink name :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Kenya, I was thinking, "Dang! I've been described as sassy but this is the first for bitter."

I think the menu is witty, but it wouldn't compel me to dine there :shrug:

• LadieLeo

This mornin I heard Beebs and his daddy were :smoke: on an airplane. Had it so smoky in there the people had to get their oxygen mask.

• deedeegirl

TGI almost Friday!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Blue Ivy would make a good drink name
    ***********
    :cosign: Hypnotiq, hennessey, malibu, and blue curacao

iAmChan says:

Chan has never called y’all petty. Not in font, at least.

***************************
    Oh but we can’t take compliments, arrogant, don’t wear socks and scare small children....see that's what I'm talking about right there :tea:

• weFukNorNah

And for dessert "sweet dream" which is neopolician ice cream topped with glitter and a night gown

My bad Buttercup... :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

Hypnotiq, hennessey, malibu, and blue curacao

*******************
    :vomit:

Breastiny's child? really :lol:

Leo, scratch the Henny.

• LadieLeo

And for dessert “sweet dream” which is neopolician ice cream topped with glitter and a night gown

**********************
    I wouldn't mess up my ice cream with no glitter :huh:

• BostonBabe

None of those dishes sound appetizing :nono:

• weFukNorNah

Drink specials.. blue martini. Watermelon.

Leo I made that up lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

No worries Kenya. I don't pay much mind to Freudian slips :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Jenie was he saying to be funny or give you a heads up? Sometimes people do stuff like that to let you know that they know and “see” you. The fact that he told you means he probably ran a search of some kind or monitors that. I hate that for you :hugs: I can’t stand the fact that we have cubes and an open floor plan here. People just stand up or can walk up and see your screen. Even the few execs have clear glass walls and they set up their offices with their backs to the door :pc: Except for the CEO…. No one has any privacy :no:

Leo, scratch the Henny.

************************
    and the hypnotiq....but the drink would have to have some sour apple or melon in it too cause ivy is green.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@LadieLeo You throwing a lot of shade like we wasn't in the bar less than a week ago getting drunk and eating skrimps n such.

Does mess say Breastiny's Chile :rofl: the hell :rofl:

Everybody knows Cancers rule :blink:
    Oh it’s just me in here *looks around for Outside The Box* oh they finna go in on me :kona:

Leo I made that up lol

************************
    I would hope so....I never eat my ice cream in a nightgown

Taken Ion know :shrugs: but chile :hide: might need to lay low for a min

oh :tea:

________________________
    Cleo vice: Tell me more :popcorn:
    Where she stay at?
    What she look like?
    Who her people is?
    Did she pay for her own food? Was it 2 for $20????
    Did she have pank eye?

• Caramel Rain

Peanut Buttercup, Girl that wasnt no Fruedian Slip. The "I" and the "U" are right next to each other. :spank: I bet you looked down at your keyboard didnt ya :lol:

• LadieLeo

@LadieLeo You throwing a lot of shade like we wasn’t in the bar less than a week ago getting drunk and eating skrimps n such.

******************************
    I ain't throwing no shade...not once did I tell them you were singing karoke and it was no music and it wasn't even a karoke bar and how you ate all my fries. Let's get back to this Surfboard menu or what not. I'd never shade you :hug:

But this bytch in my office lives on FB all day .... playing games, videos, and stays on the phone :no: I hope he not watching me :nono: hell atleast my work is done..... :shrugs:

• weFukNorNah

They got a restaurant doing the same thing with keyshia cole too.. it's a I'm just like you special.. comes with 2 pieces of tilapia and cole slaw. Or the sent from heaven plate comes with 3 wings and fries

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

*kicks the ground* Ah nuts! :wails: That sucks Jenie. I know it’s hard but maybe you can phone post. I know sometimes it can be just as bad to be all on the phone. You gotta keep it under a piece of paper and be quick

Cleo vice: Tell me more
    Where she stay at?
    What she look like?
    Who her people is?
    Did she pay for her own food? Was it 2 for $20????
    Did she have pank eye?

*********************************
    Don't egg him on MisTake he just looking for a reason to exaggerate

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

They got a restaurant doing the same thing with keyshia cole too.. it’s a I’m just like you special.. comes with 2 pieces of tilapia and cole slaw. Or the sent from heaven plate comes with 3 wings and fries
    :ghost:

• Hywin

:hi: Good morning everyone.

********************************
    They got a Fannie special at another restaurant it comes with Alphabet Soup, a slice of pie and sweet tea.

• Caramel Rain

Henny is brown and blue and brown make green?

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Oh that's nice.... but :offtopic: This K.Cole & Boobie tea is scalding hot on Twitta.... the skrippa homegirl done came for K.Cole :popcorn:

Oh morning & chit :waves:

Carrying the torch from Nori
    Ciara got a Struggle plate combo at Jack N The Box
    You can get cooking for baemammas burger, bodyparty pickles, one two step :danban: fries and 70% drinks if you purchase her CD off groupon for free….

• weFukNorNah

It's the Frankie fries.. boobie burger and the neffe .. Neffe is a drink with redbull and strawberry crush and Burnetts vodka with weed around the rim

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Kenya, nah- I didn't look down. One of the worst pickup lines I've heard was something about the guy designing the keyboard and putting "U" and "I" together... :lame:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This K.Cole & Boobie tea is scalding hot on Twitta…. the skrippa homegirl done came for K.Cole :popcorn:
    Whet Soror :popcorn:
    Cleo voice: TELL ME MORE....

• Who Dat

I hate @Jenie job is tripping. :sad:

*clears throak* ATTENTION KDUB'S IT department :warning:

If you can see this (and yes my pic is up), please know that I dont see this blog...ANY different than all the folks that have been standing over by that window in Pod B that have been talking LOUDLY for the past FORTY FIVE MINUTES. 6 of them. :eek: And I know they will reconvene at 130 p.m. and agane at 3:30 p.m. Just like they do EVERY DAY. Just cause I talk to these folks on this blog virtually vs. the folks in this office physically...is no different to me. SAME amount of time is wasted. Suck my dack.

Hugs and Kisses..

KDub.

• LadieLeo

Henny is brown and blue and brown make green?

**************************************
    That dusty, mirky looking green

• Caramel Rain

yall so crazy re: those lunch plate specials
    Hi Hywin :hi:

• weFukNorNah

Mistaken ciara is a fotb lol.... memba the rules

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Ugh! @Jenie, hopefully IT guy was 'just doing his job' and NOT specifically tracking YOUR online activities. However, we did have an IT guy (RIP) who was actually disciplined for inappropriate monitoring of individual accounts :tea:

Burnetts vodka
    *************************
    headache and :vomit: waiting to happen.....I almost tried that pink lemonade one though.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I'd get some of them Breast-a-sis :yes:

:pacifier:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Speaking of Fanny, I heard her single "Side Effects" today. I see that she tried to turn a negative into a positive, but all I could think of when listening to that song was how she ate a bottle of Flintstone vitamins and waited to go up yonder :ghost:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Oh that’s nice…. but This K.Cole & Boobie tea is scalding hot on Twitta…. the skrippa homegirl done came for K.Cole
    *************
    :bite: I'm listening. :popcorn:

• FuturedocDonte

Morning Roses :waves:

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS :eek: :danban1:

• LadieLeo

Mistaken ciara is a fotb
    *************************
    She is? I'm not sure I knew that :think:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Why does my work inbox have 4182 emails?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Mistaken ciara is a fotb lol…. memba the rules
    Ummm so is Keshia :rules:
    And you not supposed to point it out! That;s low key snitching. Watch me get a gentle warning :facepalm:

• Beta

OMG Butta. :hahaha:

Lmao... lol...

Lmao... lol...

• Just Looking

:waves: good day! I want some put a rang on it and vlue ivy. Glass of some thing sparkling.

MS. SANDRA - ARE U GONNA DO A POST ON TRANSGENDER LADY. Interesting topic. :tea:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I’d get some of them Breast-a-sis
    *************
    :eek: ?

Buttercup says:

Speaking of Fanny, I heard her single “Side Effects” today. I see that she tried to turn a negative into a positive, but all I could think of when listening to that song was how she ate a bottle of Flintstone vitamins and waited to go up yonder

*******************************
    She's coming here this summer. I'm looking for to seeing her again as long as she don't get up there prophilyin and carryin on.

• weFukNorNah

In fantasias defense..she couldn't read at the time. .it said take 1 to 2 capsules a day. .All she saw was 12

iAmChan says:

Why does my work inbox have 4182 emails?

**************************
    Cause you on SR and not doing them nice white folk job :kona:

• Who Dat

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So you gonna walk up on your wife and be like "Ghul I know you want this dack" <<< In your Kendrick Lamar voice?

:yes: Yew better werk.

• Caramel Rain

Willie, what is wrong with you!!!!?

• LadieLeo

In fantasias defense..she couldn’t read at the time. .it said take 1 to 2 capsules a day. .All she saw was 12

*******************
    maybe she has dyslexia and saw 21

What I do?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

DMX got a dish coming out. it’s pasta sprankled with coke on the top called
    Cocaine Chicken Carbonera ……..

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

The tea is on Bawsip... Auntie not finna take my log-in... :kona:

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS
    _________________________
    Oh some of ya'll men really wait the 6 weeks :kona:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

LadieLeo says:

Cause you on SR and not doing them nice white folk job :kona:

It's in the worlds smallest browser in the bottom right of my dual monitor, lol.

• Who Dat

it said take 1 to 2 capsules a day. .All she saw was 12

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

weFukNorNah says:

It’s the Frankie fries.. boobie burger and the neffe .. Neffe is a drink with redbull and strawberry crush and Burnetts vodka with weed around the rim
    -----------------------
    :hahaha: hate you... :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS
    _________________________
    Oh some of ya’ll men really wait the 6 weeks
    *********
    Everybody dont want to have babies that are exactly 9 months apart. Like you :eek:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Ugh! @Jenie, hopefully IT guy was ‘just doing his job’ and NOT specifically tracking YOUR online activities. However, we did have an IT guy (RIP) who was actually disciplined for inappropriate monitoring of individual accounts

I believe that azz was doing what we all do, either lurk or post... He said he saw my pic.... so he be on the site too..... :no: screw em ....

• LadieLeo

It’s in the worlds smallest browser in the bottom right of my dual monitor, lol.

****************************
    I love my dual monitors I use to watch tv on the 2nd one

• Dani

weFukNorNah says:

_________________________________________________________

I can't!! :hahaha:

Morning all!!

Hell :smack: which means :facepalm: fawk it !

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Kinda :lame:

• Caramel Rain

Yea, Jenie, if I were you, I'd chill out from the site for a min. Your job is much more imporant. Use your tablet or phone to post. U aint staying w/ me. :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Jenie, you put that pic up and got caught out there? Aint that a bish. That's why I keep my mask on these days.

Keyshia cole slaw

• FuturedocDonte

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So you gonna walk up on your wife and be like “Ghul I know you want this dack” <<< In your Kendrick Lamar voice?

Yew better werk.
    ----
    Already did :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I believe that azz was doing what we all do, either lurk or post… He said he saw my pic…. so he be on the site too….. :no: screw em
    -----------
    Who does that? :lame: Glad I work with old people. Shyt we all be on the internet

• FuturedocDonte

My son turned 6 weeks yesterday. We men celebrate that for TWO REASONS
    _________________________
    Oh some of ya’ll men really wait the 6 weeks
    *********
    ----

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Shyt I have two screens up on my desk. One for watching movies and the other for work. Say something :tea:

• weFukNorNah

Well at my job.....you ain't got no job mannnnn

Caramel Rain says:

Yea, Jenie, if I were you, I’d chill out from the site for a min. Your job is much more imporant. Use your tablet or phone to post. U aint staying w/ me.

I was on my tablet earlier...... :no: Over it.... I will keep my pic down though

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Man why the fcuk Pharell got that hat on downstairs :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I didn’t want to have the baby sew soon :wails: He said he had needs and SR told me it was my duty to spread dem legs so whet what I to do? :rofl:
    Dang Jenie the one time you did put your pic up :no: Ole Bastid <- how old people say it. Summamahbish

• LadieLeo

San ah make ya dance says:

**********************************
    I use to stream netflix's on my 2nd monitor all day....but then they started monitoring our data usage or so they said. So now I just connect to the other offices wi-fi and stream from my phone. Watching a Lifetime movie as we speak :tea:

iAmChan says:

Jenie, you put that pic up and got caught out there? Aint that a bish. That’s why I keep my mask on these days.
    yeah I am going to keep a cat or my dog or some shyt up..... :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I use to stream netflix’s on my 2nd monitor all day….but then they started monitoring our data usage or so they said. So now I just connect to the other offices wi-fi and stream from my phone. Watching a Lifetime movie as we speak :tea:
    ------------
    :yes: I does that too when I'm not by my monitor

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Who did it Fay?! :cuss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I didn’t want to have the baby sew soon He said he had needs and SR told me it was my duty to spread dem legs so whet what I to do?
    **************
    Sandra would be proud that you are doing your wifely duties :yes: :yea:

@ Jenie, lay low gul

jeniefrumdabloc says:

iAmChan says:

yeah I am going to keep a cat or my dog or some shyt up…..
    ***********
    I just busted out laughing :rofl: Dunno why this is funny to me..

• Dani

My manager always come walking in my cube and looks straight at my second screen... I dont even care no more.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

She’s coming here this summer. I’m looking for to seeing her again as long as she don’t get up there prophilyin and carryin on.
    ===========
    I was thinking that I need to download her album. I like that ole, country, shoe-kicking-off gal. Anyone have Toni Braxton's and Babyface's record?

Donte, she's still fertile. You need to wait an additional week so the birth control kicks in...

• weFukNorNah

Trying to get my gf pregnant...:tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

My manager always come walking in my cube and looks straight at my second screen… I dont even care no more.
    _______________________________
    :bye: in advance.. well actually when you get fired you will be able to font more so... :hi:
    @Buttercup: His wife could've started the birth control already :kona:

************************
    I do too when she sanging. She came here one time and I swear she was "performing" at these new low income apartments they built on the other side of town. She was up there prophilyin and Terry McMillan posted it on her Twitter.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

I ain't finna put up real gravis no more.... I'm hot in these e-skreets :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:rofl: This menu is funny as hail to me. Kudos to the woman for thinking this ish up. :lol:

Good Morning Loves! Good Morning Sandra!

They took damn five viles of blood from me this morning and I got slumpt ovuh *chief keef voice*

I'm good now. three hunnnuh!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

jeniefrumdabloc says:

yeah I am going to keep a cat or my dog or some shyt up….. :no:

---

The management has contacted me and suggests your cat.

Thanks.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Leo, you know Tasia was raised in chuuuuch. She don't need Jesus on the main line, because she takes him everywhere she goes.

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Starts my hate list:
    1. Rwilli :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Ms. Take, so y'all fancy, huh? Having check ups before week 6 so y'all can be prepared. I see ya...

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

weFukNorNah says:

Trying to get my gf pregnant…:tea:

If you do, you'z a bad bish.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

My head hurts... I need some breasts to rest my head on ladies...

• LadieLeo

That’s why I keep my mask on these days
    *********************
    He know his neck not that fat

• weFukNorNah

Ion know chan... nevermind we might have some chirren in the room

Buttercup says:

Leo, you know Tasia was raised in chuuuuch. She don’t need Jesus on the main line, because she takes him everywhere she goes
    *******************
    Fannie be lyin on Mary's Lil Boy.......

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Buttercup :ashamed: My husband was just real mannish.
    Color Purple voice: Mister climbed on top ah meh :crying1:

• weFukNorNah

I've been edging for a month and a half... so next friday...we chasing waterfalls lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@man, go drink some coffee

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

weFukNorNah says:

Trying to get my gf pregnant…:tea:

You know yall can "reproduce" using a variation of the "cloning" technology. It's not that expensive and it would combine both of yall's genes.

Yall could only produce girls tho.

Would yall do something like that?

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

@BombMom we can't see dem babies no no'? :cry:
    Doggone e-stalkers... :karate:

• Dani

@MsTaken :hi: It's a few others that do way more crap than I do. If they go, I'll start to get worried.

weFukNorNah says:

Ion know chan… nevermind we might have some chirren in the room

******************************
    Nah go head, what you gone say :popcorn:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

What’s wrong Man. Bebe and ‘nem trying to claim 7 kids that ain’t theirs on their taxes? I wrote that sentence like 5 times. Font police don’t come for me :stop: :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ LadieLeo says:

He know his neck not that fat

Girl you know I'm huge and hideous.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

So, Sandra goin do a post on this Paul George thing?

• LadieLeo

Girl you know I’m huge and hideous.
    ***************
    Got one right and not the well nevermind :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MAYNE this lady in my office done cut all her hair off. She already had a struggle ponytail at the last meeting I sat in on. Now she got a fade and the byke is shaved down :facepalm: I am sew glad we are not frens. She is going to be fired soon. I can feel it. It is not even a nice line up :no:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MISTAKEN
    "What’s wrong Man. Bebe and ‘nem trying to claim 7 kids that ain’t theirs on their taxes? I wrote that sentence like 5 times. Font police don’t come for me "
    _________________________

Naw, I only deal with businesses so I ain't worry bout "Fantasia-lah" trying to claim 35 kids and chit. :lol:

I could still use some soft titties to rest my head on tho. :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I see I ill invistibuhl roust these parts this morning...

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Buttercup My husband was just real mannish.

**********
    u just turn him on ALL THA TIME :wink:

• LadieLeo

MAYNE this lady in my office done cut all her hair off. She already had a struggle ponytail at the last meeting I sat in on. Now she got a fade and the byke is shaved down I am sew glad we are not frens. She is going to be fired soon. I can feel it. It is not even a nice line up

***********************
    I rather them cut it than the struggle ponytail...this broad here with the struggle and water, glycerin and gel is a mess :facepalm:

ITTO

this new chic is den worked on my LASS nerve chile! she has NO SHUT THE FCK UP to be had guhl! :blink:

i don't like noise. especially EMPTY noise goin a mile a minute :cuss:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@BombMom we can’t see dem babies no no’? :cry:
    Doggone e-stalkers… :karate:

-------------------

Maybe once in a while for a lil bit but not how I used to guhl... I had to report some fawker for posting my gravi pic of dem babies on their FB... it was finna be ON... so imma chill before I end up disbarred or in somebodys jail for some bullchit. :tea:

• weFukNorNah

Hell naw Man I can't do that..that mf will come out retarded *looks around * I know I ain't pose to use that word

Hey Razz :waves:

• weFukNorNah

One time I got chased by a handicapped guy in high school.. had to throw a math book at his azz

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DEM BABIES
    "Maybe once in a while for a lil bit but not how I used to guhl… I had to report some fawker for posting my gravi pic of dem babies on their FB… it was finna be ON… so imma chill before I end up disbarred or in somebodys jail for some bullchit."

:huh:
    Wait, so you saying a co-worker took the pic of your babies and used it on their facebook? :think:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Fay Good thing you're :peace: 'ing out of there then huh? :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

weFukNorNah says:

---------------

I swear ihatechu :crying1:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Hey Leo :hug:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@WE FUK
    "Hell naw Man I can’t do that..that mf will come out retarded *looks around * I know I ain’t pose to use that word"

So, no kids for yall? Or adoption or what not?

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I see I ill invistibuhl roust these parts this morning…

no u aint! :hug: sup doe?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

**********
    She gone get fired b/c of her hair cut? Is it not a cute, professional style? SInce your in a position of management now, can you pull her to the said and tell her? Thats sad

• weFukNorNah

Nah. We both don't have the patience. My puppy has it hard enough...

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I could still use some soft titties to rest my head on tho.
    Diva :cell: Man said he ready for you
    @Fay what happened when you gave your notice :waiting:
    @Care: I'm sexy. He didn’t stand a chance #Humble :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

weFukNorNah says:

-------------
    There was this dude I went to school with from middle school til we graduated. Wasn't nothing wrong with him, but I think he was a palsy baby. :(

Anyway when he got strong enough from PT he was able to walk on crutches...so all the girls that he had crushes on (including me :shame: ) or what ever he would wait until they were all the way down the hall to run after them and be yelling too..

My ass kept running one day.... :kona:

**********************
    I'd never forget a coworker's boo was telling us back when he was in school they used to all go to the same school....he said you don't ever want one of them to grab you. They be strong they be ret@rd strong. I promise I :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

Maybe once in a while for a lil bit but not how I used to guhl… I had to report some fawker for posting my gravi pic of dem babies on their FB… .
    ***********
    Trifling and disrespectful. I hope you knew the person b/c if it was a random person... that's sick

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Buttercup :ashamed: My husband was just real mannish.
    Color Purple voice: Mister climbed on top ah meh :crying1:
    ===========
    Did you just lie there until he was done doing his business? I hope you threw it back a little...

I'm not hip to this generation's lingo. What's edging :ashamed:

• weFukNorNah

I saw this bish with no edges with a fade..kudos to her barber for tryna make it look like a temp fade...

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@WE FUK

:lol: I feel that! I don't think you people should be allowed to have kids anyway.

:rofl: I'm just phucking with cha! LOOOOOL. But yeah, yall could if you wanted too. :yes:

• weFukNorNah

@ladieleo they had their own special school within my school..they all was in one class regardless of what grade

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Fay- :hug: other than that motor mouth molly, how are you?

• Caramel Rain

Razz, gone somewhere :lol: lemme enter these checks b4 these folks dont get paid tomorrow

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Oh Fay! I soooo know what you mean! I canNOT with the chatter. I'm trying to work, daydream, and brainstorm my million dollar money making scheme that will finally free me from these corporate shackles. Ain't nobody got time for dat! :rolleyes: :nono:

Hell I agree Man...

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DEM BABIES
    “Maybe once in a while for a lil bit but not how I used to guhl… I had to report some fawker for posting my gravi pic of dem babies on their FB… it was finna be ON… so imma chill before I end up disbarred or in somebodys jail for some bullchit.”
    :huh:

-----------------

Nah not my co-worker... it was some random who was "friends" with someone who knows me in real life :cuss: ... plus I was already hot back from real gravi Friday when a law school friend saw it and texted me about seeing me on SR :kona:

They use to make their azzes eat lunch at 10am. Lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

They be strong they be ret@rd strong. I promise I
    ----------
    They do... the guy I was talking about in #161 was strong as hail! One occasion, before the day I decided to keep running... he grabbed my hand to kiss... i tried to take it away but that chile was STRONG! :rofl:

**********************
    This dude was older than us so he was talking about back in the 60's. We had Special Ed but we didn't have people who were really mentally challenged like that in our school.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

They be strong they be ret@rd strong. I promise I
    ———-
    They do… the guy I was talking about in #161 was strong as hail! One occasion, before the day I decided to keep running… he grabbed my hand to kiss… i tried to take it away but that chile was STRONG!
    ******************
    Had to let him :kiss: that hand huh? :lol:

Buttercup says:

**************
    :eek: stares at Taken.. Well. did ya do some hip thrusts? :popcorn:

Yea it was special ed

Yall see this bullshatt talmbout Mayweather's Dad is gonna be the Referee for the boxing match?!

IF TRUE, he can FORGET ABOUT ME AND MY PEEPS EVER SPENDING MONEY! BIG MONEY.

Fugg that. IF They are THAT money hungry THEN they can just proceed, and let the chips fall where they may :tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Caramel Rain says:

***********

------------

Had pics of my girls in their FB & instagram talking about "MY twins" like :wyf: how about you go fawk & get your OWN fawking kids you desperate bitch.... but I digress :tea:

• weFukNorNah

I remember I locked a bish in a closet in high school...now she's a doctor...and I'm an unemployed bish with 48 degrees lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

LEo- Mane I swear I was in the hallway running my mouth and dude snuck up on me with it. :no: I felt bad but damn I didn't want no regular dude kissing on me either.. :lol:

________________________
    Awe you really Care :hugs: She is not in my department. But just in general she is REAL sloppy looking. Her department can be a bit more lax than others but lady you not even business casual on most days. Walking around with a college sweat shirt on size buffalo is not hot :nono: So then moving on to your hair :lolsign: it looked unkempt with the struggle pony tail. Now you shaved the byke and put on a head band and it still look like :wtf: I don’t know how she got hired. She not even good at the job I hear. Must be because she is behind the scenes and actually doesn’t facilitate meetings or speak with benefactors. And YES she is a sister. And one day I spoke to her and she was missing a tooth or something :facepalm: I think they did this on purpose to prove they hire minorities but they don’t work out.

• Chelle514

BEYAWNCE VALENTINE'S DAY MENU...Really??? :-(

Fay, that 'know it all' bish at work ain't shut up yet yo? :blink:

:kiss: Did you give them "your letter"? :popcorn:
    ============
    Esq, did you have to ask the person or contact fb? I'd be mad as ish! :mad:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

RWilli was a bully! :lol:

**********

____________________________

:no: Don' do it miss Celine :no:

:smack: Meant Monday.. Payday is MOnday

:warning: I STRONGLY ADVISE YALL TO READ 179 :chase:

• weFukNorNah

Nah Razz that's How I show girls I'm trying to :lick: you don't get puzzy from being nice

stares at Taken.. Well. did ya do some hip thrusts?_
    I was thrusting :hump: I wanted it just as much as him. Does that make me a WHORE :oops:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

DTTS- money hungry it seems like, but I also heard it may not be going thru now.

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

@BombMom, never mind then! If you got crazy folk snatching screen captures of your babies, it ain't worth it! Da he!! is wrong with folk??!! :blink:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Had pics of my girls in their FB & instagram talking about “MY twins” like :wyf: how about you go fawk & get your OWN fawking kids you desperate bitch…. but I digress
    ***********
    OH Hail Nahl. How she just gonna claim your babies like that? I think it may be deeper. Perhaps she is living through you? Jealousy or something? IDK but yea... Ppl stealing folks pics is not cool.

190
    :facepalm:

I STRONGLY ADVISE YALL TO READ 179 :chase:
    NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE TRYING TO IGNORE YOU. CATCH THE HINT :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Yall see this bullshatt talmbout Mayweather’s Dad is gonna be the Referee for the boxing match?!
    IF TRUE, he can FORGET ABOUT ME AND MY PEEPS EVER SPENDING MONEY! BIG MONEY.
    =============
    I was just cooling off from the news, but I'm getting fired up again. I just don't understand how our one or two generations before us boycotted buses for 12 months in Montgomery, but we subscribe to foolishness like this. Where did the breakdown happen?

Does that make me a WHORE
    ^^^^^
    SURE, why not :eek:

:hahaha: #andNOiwillnothugyourneck :tea:

Buttercup, I'm mad too, let's be mad together, because SOMEBODY AIN'T INTERESTED IN IT IF IT AIN'T ABOUT FOOD, But anywhoo :whistle:

Well, if this event happens, we need to plan a boycott, but what and who :huh: I'm too mad to think :smack:

*starts tussling with you*
    **all types of noises on the blog like a microphone shuffling**
    YOU GONE HUG MY NECK :hugs: :blink:
    ***stops to breathe. YOU built like a wildebeest and are hard to wrap my arms around***

• essenze

Top of the morning folks! *Sips tea all bourgeois like*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
    :nono: When they say, "Why? Why?" tell them that it's human nature :danban:

Razzle, I signed the petitions that you and Miany put up yesterday. Both on change dot org

• LadyN

:wave: Good morn-ting!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Walking around with a college sweat shirt on size buffalo is not hot So then moving on to your hair it looked unkempt with the struggle pony tail. Now you shaved the byke and put on a head band and it still look like I don’t know how she got hired. She not even good at the job I hear. Must be because she is behind the scenes and actually doesn’t facilitate meetings or speak with benefactors. And YES she is a sister. And one day I spoke to her and she was missing a tooth or something I think they did this on purpose to prove they hire minorities but they don’t work out.
    *********

1) Size Buffalo sweatshirt? :blink:
    2) missing front tooth? :blink:
    3) Shaved back and headband? :blink:

I'd hate for her to lose her job over something this that can be corrected. But perhaps so is a lost cause b/c I dont see how she work in an office environment and think this is ok. I could see if she worked in a warehouse, shipyard or construction site, but.. IDK. She needs a friendly reminder about the dresscode :tea: and even if she is behind the senses, wardrobe should be neat, clean and business-like attire.

Poor Tink -Politely pass her a copy of the employee handbook :lol:

THAT'S because YOUR BIG DINOSAUR ARMS won't wrap right! :hahaha:

:hug: <--with lips pursed :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Well, if this event happens, we need to plan a boycott, but what and who :huh: I’m too mad to think :smack:
    =============
    First of aaaaaall *Antoine Dobson's voice* we can boycott any sponsors of the event.

I hate Koch industries with a passion, but they make my beloved Angel Soft. Help me! I am so weak.

:newpost:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

DTTS I reported it to FB b/c apparently folks don't understand civil :tea:

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

And one day I spoke to her and she was missing a tooth or something
    ___________________________

I was right there w/you Taken 'til the toof. But you ain't finna make NOBODY believe you work with no snaggle-toothed woman in 2014 corporate Amerikka! :nono: You a lie, Taken!!! :eek: :waiting: :huh: