Celebrity Style: Dwyane Wade

Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union

Miami Heat star guard Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union were among the stars attending Miami Heat center Chris Bosh‘s Cirque du Soleil-themed 30th birthday bash in Miami over the weekend. Other celebs attending the bash include Bosh’s wife Adrienne Bosh, Miami Heat star LeBron James and his pregnant wife Savannah James, and more.

Savannah and LeBron James

No doubt LeBron is pondering how he will salvage his chances of winning the NBA MVP trophy this season. After the All Star break, the Miami Heat have gone sub .500 for the first time in Heat history. It seems the team doesn’t care about winning any more.

Photos: Aprilbellephotography.com and Instragram.com

110 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Dwyane Wade”

Dwayn looks a damn mess :nono: who styles him…. he looks like a flashy queen :nono:

Beta says:

Is that velveteen

Ummmmm THAT is not dressed to impress. And then is she wearing velvet? :blink:
    Lebron looks like that’s the last place that he wanted to be :shrug: #aintmyfault

The those pants look silk pj’s :facepalm: I will be so glad when men start dressing like men ….. not like women trying to dress like men….

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

He look stupid as fukk with them tight ass pants on.Gabby look just a happy. :coffee:

I didn’t even look at Gabby …. but now that you say suntin :facepalm:

Beta says:

Dwade NO!

Savannah looks perty and healthy :yes:
    Bosh has the cutest lil family :love:

Savannah looks perty and healthy :yes:
    Bosh has the cutest lil family :love:

Dressed to Impress you say :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

Savannah just might be the best lookin Basketball wife. She looks REAL and NORMAL. I like her. :heart:

weFukNorNah says:

He looks like a black quagmire

oohlalalun says:

if this is well dressed I would hate to say worst dressed…

weFukNorNah says:

When u got big azz feet like Dwade don’t wear anything that brings attention to ur Damn feet

oohlalalun says:

see*

Obviously, I don’t know enough about fashion to ‘appreciate’ DWade’s ensemble :tea:

Is that fuggin black velour?

* cues the theme music to “I Love The 90’s” *

The both look very “Groove Is In The Heart” ‘ish

I couldnt ask for another.

weFukNorNah says:

How u gonna wear a tux witha regular azz button down….

Gigi26 says:

These losers up top :rollseyes:

I don’t even see the whole outfit of Savannah and Lebron and I can see they look better than those two clowns up top.

We ain’t forget Gabby….How’s your newborn step-child doing? Dwade payin on time n shyt? :tea:

rwilli, Dwade said you ain’t got the ansahs… you ain’t do the education :eek:

just cause you claim you don’t wear fubu (no mo’) don’t make you a fashion queen like derek j & ‘em :nono:

The both look very “Groove Is In The Heart” ‘ish
    ________________________

:rofl: Gabb dress looks like that Maroon dress Maxine was rocking on living single on one of those episodes lol !

FuturedocDonte says:

25 posts :no: y’all aint shait :coffee:

missyJ says:

uttercup says:
    @Missy, I would really have to lay into cuz. I don’t know people giving out my number any way. You call call and ask me first, but your best bet is to give me their number and I will call if I want.
    Call your cousin and go clean OFF! FTBS! You don’t do no mess like that :nono: I’d ban him from calling me too :banned:

=================
    He from a little Mayberry type town… he don’t get folks is CRAZY outchere. It never crossed his mind :facepalm:

Lookin like the 4th Amigo and chit!
    :facepalm:

missyJ says:

Celebrity Style: Dwyane Wade

=============
    Celebrity StyleLESS

I fixed that for you auntie :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Talkn bout dressing your age…

What the heck Gabby got on? Look like a $26.00 Body Con Dress from Fredrick’s.

She needs a stylist.

I couldnt ask for another
    :2dance:

#myshatt :dance:
    —————
    Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

rwilli, Dwade said you ain’t got the ansahs… you ain’t do the education :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

All I see is a clown up top. Lame a$#

weFukNorNah says:

What circus Dwade the ringmaster at…cirque De hoe-lay?

LeBron and Wade really don’t like Bosh ol bytch azz. :lol:

LeBron lookin like he goin let Savanah HAVE IT when they get in the car for making him show up to chit.

FuturedocDonte says:

“me and the lady dressed to impress”
    :stop: DWADE you WILL NOT where high waters with sneakers and a TUXEDO coat and call it high fashion :no:

Is that velveteen
    =======
    I think it’s haircalf.

:smack: And the two goofs think they’re sharB :nun: :nun:

NOT :lol:

Torae says:

I agree D Wade looks like a clown and Gabby i’ve seen chicks with less money have 100x’s more style than her. She can’t dress for the life of her…

@SANDRA ROSE
    “After the All Star break, the Miami Heat have gone sub .500 for the first time in Heat history.”

For the first time in LEBRON Heat history.

You know they have a 20 year history PRIOR to Lebron getting there?
    :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

WTF he up there promoting those whack a$% pieces of clothes for :no:

aRoTh says:

Futcha says:

DWADE you WILL NOT where high waters with sneakers
    ________________________

:stop: SNEAKERS? I thought those were some Sperry top-sider/boat shoes. *scrolls back up* :pc:

I like the dress gabby has on… I wish she would speak some sense into dude and his attire. But then again I’m sure she’s just happy to be down for the ride thus keeping it on mute and cute.

“Groove Is In The Heart”
    =======
    This right here is my ISH! I remember being 3 years old and jamming to this song while wearing a ring pop. Anytime I hear it now, I still cut a rug :danban:

I know the hoes goin hate, but man, Gabby lookin delicious in this pic. Phuck what anyone say different from what I’m saying.

:yes:

Just Looking says:

Oh, my bad Rachel Roy 59.99 Macys. Her designs are hit and miss and this is a MISS :nono:

aRoTh says:

WAIT! :facepalm: those are some metallic wingtips. Prada? :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

The Fugg Does DWade have on He and Gabby boff look a damn Mess I mean aint none of the shyt hot.

Razz, log off RAT NIE for that gravi. I mean it :cuss:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is that velveteen
    ***********
    @Beta if it aint it damn sure looks it.

capricorn83 says:

I like D & Gabs… but I hardly ever like what they wear. The fact that Gabby is pretty generally makes up for her clothing.

The party looked like lots of fun… love the Bosh fam

Buttercup says:

those are some metallic wingtips.
    ======
    :ashamed: I have metallic wingtips from Cole Haan. I wear them with pencil point trousers. I :heart: menswear for women.

Just Looking says:

Dwayne Wade – You do not get a pass.

Amar’e Stoudemire just got his pass, but that look up top…

Gabby got a nice shape, but he style is tasteless.

DWade is making the common mistake of not know what looks good for his body type. Just because those frail, er,um, thin yt models can wear it on the runway, does not mean it translates well to your big muscular frame (especially if you also got that high muscle butt some brothers be having). :nono:

Buttercup says:

I like Gabby’s dress. I think it would’ve look-ded better with a more ornate collar such as filigree.

says:

:nino: <—with Dwade's horrid chain thingy

also the Heat is sucking turrible this year. like they don't eem gaf about playing :tea:

here i was thinking they wanted a 3peat :bball:

says:

:stop: way min, hole up! anyone else got an all white SR background or nah? :shrug:

Buttercup says:

anyone else got an all white SR background or nah?
    ==========
    Nah, Fay. I don’t.

says:

Barnum & Bailey called about their look Dwade stole :rules:

Razz, log off RAT NIE for that gravi. I mean it
    ———-
    :rofl: that song was stuck in my head for days though… This picture fit the bill. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

says:

hey Buttacup! :hi:

now i’s black againt :nun:
    how yew?

@JustGettinTheMasterBidnessPlanTogedda :hug: whassup babes?!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Adrienne and Chris :facepalm:

love me some BOSH, his babies are Beautiful! :bounce:

GabbyJane SMH

SOTHERNGRL says:

Dwade looks like a broke down ghetto orchestra conductor.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So nobody said :newpost: :huh:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Teddy face when Tina was leaving for the road was like looking at a man who is tired

Me and my husband had a whole skit about this scene
    Tina “bae I am about to leave but I get nervous when I leave you alone :confused:
    Teddy “bae I ain’t gone hurt you no more” (inside his head) DANG I WISH SHE’D HURRY UP AND LEAVE SO I CAN ALL TISHA :angry:
    Tina “you know I love you but you can’t hurt me any more” :cry:
    Teddy “bae I love you more than life. I will never hurt you again (inside voice) I wonder if Tracy still toss salads :thinking:
    Allright love you :steer:
    Teddy byke in the house :yahoo: :woohoo: I AM FREE!!!
    :whistle: Bish don’t kill my vibe… BIsh don’t kill my vibe :hump:
    Tina somewhere (spidey sense) He somewhere with a hoe :wails:

Wade and Bosh got on Circus Tuxes and Bron got on a black tee. :rofl:

says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@Fay – :ido:
    must mean we’s angelic… :nun:

:lol: :lol: *shines halo* shole ill! :winky:
    sup ma?
    SOTHERNGRL says:

And with that description is he trying to be a fashion editor or some chit. Is he gonna be crine tolmbout I done lost 9 million cause I didnt do the education Sway. I aint got no answers. :rofl: also that gravi ma’am? :ghost:

69 says:

Hey Peepas. :hug:

Speaking of all things fashion, has anyone been to Vogue’s Facebook page? Folks going IN on Kim, Kanye, AND Anna.

I’m talking about on the level of how Pebbles azz got drug across the coals after TLC’s biopic came on.

Somebody said, all Kim knows fashionable is how to suck dyck… and it remains to be seen if she is actually proficient at that. :casket:

aRoTh says:

Butter says:

I :heart: menswear for women.

I use to like menswear for women back in the day. Now? Give me some heels and leopard pants and……wait, men wear THAT nowadays too. :facepalm: :wail:

The both look very “Groove Is In The Heart” ‘ish

:hahaha: ” lmao

D.Wade look like he just came back from an interview as RING MASTER for the Universal Soul Circus… :no:

Aint this Miami..why the hell gabby wearing CRUSH VELVET for :blink: really

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Lunv and Fay :kiss: :hug:

says:

:dead: gone nih Taken! GIT! :chase:

so basically u AND Mista aint got a lick a sense? got it. po lil Takens! :lol:

also i feel Tina’s pain. when i was much younger, i went through the tragedy of having my BEST (so called) friend to fck my baby daddy. part of me died behind that. i never claimed another (straight) BFF after that. & now i just dont believe in BFF’s no mo :shrug: #solodolo

Ya’ll see Quinton Ross was found dead,stuffed in a trash bag.

I mean this bish honest to goodness tried it with some black velour.

Next time Imma need her to wear a ponytail where the curls been in the microwave to complete her look.

Buttercup says:

:hi: Fay. I’m good sugar. I’m counting down the days before I put in my notice to leave this here job; hopefully, they won’t fire me first.

How have you been?

69 says:

Hey Peepas. :hug:

:rofl: Hell yeah …. them folks is mad about that cover :hahaha:

:wave: JustlOOking whats cracking guhhl??

:hi: FAY

says:

and it remains to be seen if she is actually proficient at that. :casket:

:goodpost:

i had a few laughs at kimye’s vogue cover expense, i must admit. but this is what she been crine & whinin about right? :ha:

she got her wish :tea:

sup 69?

Ya’ll see Quinton Ross was found dead,stuffed in a trash bag.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Alert came to my phone.

I mean this bish honest to goodness tried it with some black velour.

:crying1: you took me back chile took it back :rofl:

I mean this bish honest to goodness tried it with some black velour.

:crying1: you took me back chile took it back :rofl:

:rofl: @69

…I can only imagine the disgust the snobs who subscribe to vogue must have felt when they saw that cover :lol:
    i’m sure the next issue of vogue will be rife with letters to the editor expressing concern for the demise of that publication, etc. (but Kimye will LOVE it nonetheless because it’s attention, never mind that it’s negative :tea: )

@LUVN
    “Ya’ll see Quinton Ross was found dead,stuffed in a trash bag.”

:think:

…who is that?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Two Chainz voice: Dwade nucca nucca nucca :no: What you got on sir?
    Why does it look like his pants got stirrups at the bottom. Like he got silky leggings with freaking STIRRUPS at the bottom :wtf: Then he had the unmitigated gall to put on some clown bowling shoes with them hoes like (Eddie Kane hands) TAAA DAAAA :cheer:
    Bron over there with his face mask on trying to hide like please don’t let them see me over here :facepalm: Like he in a remake of Eyes Wide Shut. Except this is Bosh porty so it’s more like :butthshake: sealed shut once you leave :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************
    Well that means that they are dragging her azz for filth then.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

And what’s going on with Vannah’s shirt? Is it open? Busted? Popped? Designed like that? Am I missing the color pattern? Is that flesh toned? Did she miss a button?
    I AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS :angry:

:shock: damn wonder what he did …..

=========
    I’m not trying to make light of your situation, but I have one queRstion: did you beat her? :popcorn:

Them folks said they are canceling their subscription…. said vogue has stooped to a scum material :no:

says:

Hey Luvn! :hi: how u been?

Butta,

are u changing fields? what’s the dealio? also, if u can, let THEM fire u if u don’t have another job lined up. that-a-way u won’t have no prollums collecting unemployment if need be :tea:
    don’t do what i did! :no:

Who Dat! :dead:

i am STILL salty i aint neva get to wear no microwave ponytail! i had locs then :(

also memba when folk was wearing the back flipped? i missed out on that trend too! somebody hold meh! :hug:

Who wrote the BFF story :popcorn:

UPDATE: Initial reports that body found in the Rockaways is former Nets basketball player Quinton Ross are incorrect
    :facepalm:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

ghetto orchestra conductor
    Like he about to get in front of the symphony and conduct :violin: it ain’t noting to cut that BISH off

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________________________

Its not even NOT that serious too me. So the slore kissed and sucked the right DACK this time to LAND THE COVER..its not the end of the world. I didnt know people still purchased VOGUE :coffee:

@FaY.. Im doing
    @MAN he is/was a bbal player for the nets.

@buttercup.. did you find a new job? Im looking for a new job too :bite:

=========
    :hahaha: I wear IT ALL. I was so excited when I ordered some 80s Guess Jeans and they were too big. Anyone want a pair of 28 high waist jeans? All you have to do is send me a label for shipping.

@JENIE
    “Them folks said they are canceling their subscription…. said vogue has stooped to a scum material”

I think a lot of it is racist too. Paris Hilton been n the cover… TWICE but you ain’t cancel your subscrition then? :eek:

GTFOH. All them folk talkin ran out to get that issue.

:newpost:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

The thing is I like when a man dresses nicely and takes risks with certain things; color, patterns, manly styles. But DWade looks like somebody’s country bama uncle Pete who thinks he is sharB but really is that fall off. And Gabby you ain’t ish for letting him do that. I know you low key like embarrassing him to get back for that commercial baby (they was on a break.. get it) BUT you is engaged now. He is about to be your husband. This is you :stop: MAKE IT STOP.

Buttercup says:

are u changing fields? what’s the dealio?
    ========
    I’m heading back to GA. I’ve been miserable in this job for about 7 months now. I want to get back into outside sales. I’m trying to get into the Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor trainee program. I took my assessment on Friday, so I should find out soon if I get an interview :bounce:

Wasting time says:

Any on read “The First Lady” is it good? Worth My Amazon GC credits? I’m not interested in the controversy, jut a good read but my bff wants me to read it really bad.

says:

to be honest Butta, i went over to her house with a fully loaded weapon along with murder on my brain. i was beyond beating ass bc i was too GOOD to her for her to do me like that! no lie, when she opened the door it was not HER face i saw but my daughter’s face. all i could think of was who was going to raise her while i sat in jail. i decided that NO ONE was gonna raise her like i would & let that skanky bitch live. as i left i told her that she WOULD pay for what she did to me and that when her payment was made, she WOULD know why whatever happened to her happened. welp, at the tender young age of 20-21 she had to have a full hysterectomy without having the daughter she’d always dreamed of. when that happened she let me know her penance had been paid :tea:

that’s what i meant the other day when i said vengeance belongs to God. while EYE i wanted to take her life completely, He had other plans. His are always best :nun:

and i’m not saying that i wished that on her, bc i didn’t. BUT i knew that she’d have to pay for such an awful betrayal…i didn’t even find out about it until a couple years after it happened. HOWEVER, finding out actually saved me from marrying the loser so it indeed worked out in my favor. :danban: <—praise dance

Buttercup says:

Woooooo, you got me in tears girl. I’m SEW happy that God got you out of that situation. I’m sure her having to life with the fact of knowing her betrayal costs her the daughter she always wanted was a beating enough. Where’s Chan so he can say, “Look at God!” :nun:

OpinionHated says:

Dwayne looks like a Muslim Fairy Princess…. I’d beat my man silly if he tried to leave the house like that and then talking about what i’m wearing – why he just don’t go on Ru Paul’s drag race and call it a day…. gay gay gay gay gay