Epic Records Unveils New Michael Jackson Single Cover

New Michael Jackson cover and single

The Michael Jackson Estate in collaborated with Epic Records have announced a new posthumous track from Pop Icon Michael Jackson. Jackson died in 2009 at age 50. Epic Records released the official cover for the new Michael Jackson single “Xscape” which was executive produced by L.A. Reid, and produced by Timbaland, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins and Stargate. The single is set for release on May 13.

59 Responses to “Epic Records Unveils New Michael Jackson Single Cover”

:nun:

:facepalm: still trying to make money off my dude smgdh!

FuturedocDonte says:

I know Katherine and the rest of the family circling like sharks :coffee:

And I hate this cover :nono: hate it!

Right! Donte right :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

If they don’t get outta here weekend at Bernie-ing
    This man :stop:

Mj you are missed …. Lord knows they still giving ya name after death :no:

Giving your name Hell I meant :no:

zurishay says:

Does Kandi, Tiny, and ‘em have their name trademarked? hmmm. I smell money.

Even in death they still shyt on ya damn :tea:

:thinking: It better sound good :lol:

:nun: Who’s Bad :nun:

hell_on_heels says:

I can’t stand when record companies & estates do this shyt. They always claim “This is what the Artist would have wanted”. Well if that was the case, then the Artist would have had the track released @ that time…..SMH

zurishay says:

Does Kandi, Tiny, and ‘em have their name trademarked? hmmm. I smell money.
    ============
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Twilight says:

from what i was told Latocha had the name trade marked, i think Kandi gave up rights as part of the group when she wanted OUT of the group.

:thinking: If they’re gonna whisper Darkchild throughout the song :lol:

:hi: Man
    I haven’t done any “homework” yet, but that company’s name is Genesis Rare Diamonds, based out of Toronto. :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

DTTS: or if Timbaland will be scary dancing with his fat dough boy arms :pigsfly:

MsTake
    :gossip: He probably got ‘juicy baby thighs’ too yo! :pacifier:
    They might have to ‘wheel him out’ :rofl: :rofl:

:hi: We just joshing you big boy :lol:

Buttercup says:

I just can’t get with this :wail: Mike was such a perfectionist, and he wouldn’t release music until every ad lib was perfectly placed. That single with Akon that was released a couple of years ago :brokenheart:

San ah make ya dance says:

They will milk yo name til yo bones dry and after :no:

libra80sbaby says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:thinking: If they’re gonna whisper Darkchild throughout the song :lol:
    ———————
    :lol: I just heard that chit in my head

San, they have to :shrug: in order to ‘create the money train’ :shrug:
    #elvis,marilyn,etc

:oldman: I take that ^^^ byke :yes:
    His old work could make the money, without anything new coming out, no? :thinking:

zurishay says:

Latocha girl…heres ur chance. Since THEY don’t wanna reform the group…go after Michael and dem people…cha ching girl…

FuturedocDonte says:

:thinking: If they’re gonna whisper Darkchild throughout the song
    —-
    :dead:

Buttercup says:

DTTS, I just did a search on that company, and some results come up indicating that it’s a scam. They may also do business under No 1 Gems Ltd and Nemesis Commodities. From the few stories I have read, people have made investments, and when they try to sell they’re told that diamonds aren’t really in demand at that point in time.

missyJ says:

If they don’t get outta here weekend at Bernie-ing
    This man :stop:

============

But tupac had 50-11 albums and 2 straight to DVD movies afta he died… Hol up wait a minute.. Tupac had a dang concert from his grave

San ah make ya dance says:

San, they have to :shrug: in order to ‘create the money train’ :shrug:
    #elvis,marilyn,etc
    ————-
    All that shyt be overkill. I hate hearing “new” music after someone is deceased. Just :stop:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Not surprised

San ah make ya dance says:

:oldman: I take that ^^^ byke :yes:
    His old work could make the money, without anything new coming out, no?
    ————-
    :yes: its that “new” music shyt. Gon’ somewhere

San ah make ya dance says:

OAN I do like that album cover :tea:

Buttercup, did you see anything about 10k being the minimun, because that’s what I think they were saying. I haven’t spoken back to the lawyers, but I will some time this week. Keep on checking :eek:
    lol

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:dead: at juicy thighs. His legs probably fatter than a newborn :pacifier: but some people like that :gossip: on poster in particular

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*one
    And is that a doggy bowl around his head??? Bubbles feeding bowl? They so messy ;facepalm:

Buttercup says:

I read one person say that $5K was the minimum. If you don’t have your lawyers on retainer, I would say save those billable hours. There’s already a blemish on the integrity of the company.

Buettercup,
    I was thinking that they gotta have credentials/bbb ratings etc otherwise the lawyers wouldn’t be involved :oldman: Or would they :thinking:

I gotta do the homework, ION got all the answers :rofl: :rofl:

Buttercup
    I got free lawyers :woot: (because they ain’t mine), they work on my floor, we are cool, we ‘share’ info casually :tea:

Buttercup says:

=======
    The site that I was on was whocallsme. They were saying that their BBB ratings were in the toilet. I haven’t looked at it yet, but it seems pretty sketchy.

datsmdubya2u says:

90s written all over it.. :waves: @ errybody! Mernin/Affanoon coloreds!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I gotta do the homework, ION got all the answers
    ——-
    She stay embarrassing me :facepalm: remember that time you convinced me to invest in expandable sweat pants because you said people like you would buy them up :stop: I want my money byke.

:gossip: Juicy thighs are more ticklish :lol: <–wide open :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

And is that a doggy bowl around his head??? Bubbles feeding bowl?
    ————
    :chase:

expandable sweat pants
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well whatdathink happens when you buy XXL when YEW KNOW BETTER! :eek: #teambuyyourpropersize :D

Buttercup says:

=======

:rofl: BUT you don’t even know if you’re looking at the right company Buttercup :lol:

Imma get more info from them this week.

Wasting time says:

:no: :no: :tea:

I just went onto the Canadian BBB and they have an A grade.

:stop: messing me up Buttercup :lol:

I still haven’t done thee homework :eek:

missyJ says:

I love everything about this….

#fabolous <– mama klump voice

Buttercup says:

=========
    :shocked: She had you made an investment in Miss Celie’s One Size Fits All Britches? Maybe if you had put a hex on someone, the venture would’ve been successful :yes:

Buttercup says:

I just went onto the Canadian BBB and they have an A grade.
    ========
    Chile, just google the company name. BBB is a for profit organization, so often times ratings are bought :coffee:

:huh:
    Lawd, if they don’t give Nona Hendryx byke her Labelle lady marmalade costume from 1972 they betta!!!!!! :chase:

Buttercup
    Very true, but you gotta check in the right country for starters :eek:

:gossip: I took companies APART for my Masters studies, so I got this, WHENEVER I find time to do thee homework :eek:

Imma beast on that, just like MsTake is on her viddles *snickers*

My home-based-business also has an A on the BBB, and I know it’s legit because that how I make money :lol:

Carrington says:

So, when Elvis made $55 million dollars in 2013, Bob Marley puts out new music and made about $20 million dollars last year, John Lennon puts out new music and it’s all because of demand, but Michael Jackson (who is arguably the biggest entertainer in history) puts out new music, it’s because HIS family is greedy?

Question: Your child/sibling/parent passes away and they had the ability to make tens of millions of dollars from work that they did while they were alive, is your self-righteousness going to have you say, “Reesha dead. I’m not going to put out that music she made 10 years ago. I’m going to let her “rest”… or, are you going to put that $hit out and let it work for the estate and the heirs?

When an artist dies they sell and re-sell his $hit to exhaustion, when a writer dies, the estate collects royalties until mf’s turn the page… but when Michael Jackson dies… his family should let him rest?

One thing I know for SURE… a new album by Michael won’t determine whether he rests, or not.

scorpio says:

It looks like Janet’s lips.

San ah make ya dance says:

:rolleyes: :zzz:

datsmdubya2u says:

Here come Carrington…the voice of reason. How ya doin!