Obama Calls Ellen’s Oscar Selfie “a Pretty Cheap Stunt”

President Obama on Ellen

President Barack Obama took his ObamaCare agenda to the Ellen Degeneres Show yesterday. Appearing via satellite from his man cave in the White House, Obama promoted his signature healthcare reform law to Ellen’s 5 million viewers.

Ellen did her part to urge her female viewers to sign up, saying “we’re all grateful for Obamacare.”

A known narcissist, Obama couldn’t conceal his bitterness toward Ellen for breaking his Twitter retweet record with her own star-studded Oscar Awards selfie.

“I heard about that. I thought it was a pretty cheap stunt myself — getting a lot of celebrities in the background, you feeding them pizza,” Obama groused when DeGeneres reminded him she had shattered his record for the most re-tweets.

Obama also discussed his recent shopping excursion to the GAP on 42nd Street in New York.

Obama said the sweaters he bought for his daughters were “pretty nice” – but he said the girls haven’t worn them yet.

“Malia and Sasha, they did not scowl when I brought them in, which was a good sign. They didn’t immediately say, ‘Ew that’s terrible,’” Obama said. “I have not yet seen them wear them but I’m hoping that I make the cut.”

The president is home alone while first lady Michelle Obama traveled to China with their daughters, Malia and Sasha. The China trip is one of numerous separate vacations the estranged couple has taken recently.

“The house is abandoned. I’m stuck with two dogs, and I am expected to walk them and do what you do when you walk dogs,” the president said, to virtual silence from the audience.

113 Responses to “Obama Calls Ellen’s Oscar Selfie “a Pretty Cheap Stunt””

capricorn83 says:

The interview was really cute. I love the President’s comedic side

kamadiva says:

I got nothing…

Wheres My Check says:

:shade: in the truest form.

capricorn83 says:

———————–

*sigh* you stay reaching… :tea:

says:

:lol: he’s got such a great sense of humor, hey Sandra & Roses! :waves: <—Obamacare form

Wheres My Check says:

My soul gave out after this line right here –> The China trip is one of numerous separate vacations the estranged couple has taken recently.

Just Looking says:

11 more days to sign or

GO TO

www healthcare gov

or call

Call to start or finish an application, compare plans, enroll or ask a question.

1-800-318-2596

:huh: oh :tea:

The Pres is so funny. :lolsign: Sandra you too. :lolsign: Just different platforms..

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Julia Robert’s big ass mouth and teef

:lol: yup! iono how i missed it b4, but i seen them teef TUH-DAY! :D

sup Mami? :2dance:

Jen :lol; WTH is goin on in that gravi doe? :huh:

Obamacare form

:wave: <—Downpayment on that fixer upper you shilling! :bounce: I have been tryna sell it to my girlfriend who needs a change. :lol: :hug:

Just Looking says:

11 more days to sign or

GO TO

www healthcare gov

or call

1-800-318-2596

mine gone be free aint it? :nun: or do i need Medicaid? :shrug:

how yew? :hug:

OTB

:dead: there YEW go! u right doe :lol: sup hunni? :kiss:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves:

Auntie secretly loves the POTUS like she stans for Beyonce on the low…. You know I wubbs you right Auntie :kona:

OH and DUBB YOU AIN’T NEVER IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT GONNA BE CHIT South-West though *real tears* :rofl:

BYE!! :steer:

Wheres My Check says:

————-
    But I could have sworn FLOTUS was there on business and the girls just went along…for spring break and all.. :shrug:

™ says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:
    Julia Robert’s big ass mouth and teef
    :lol: yup! iono how i missed it b4, but i seen them teef TUH-DAY! :D
    sup Mami? :2dance:
    Jen :lol; WTH is goin on in that gravi doe?

If you on Kevin Hart FB page he just posted my gravie :hahaha: its a lil boy eating icecream saying “Hold up ….. that bytch got sprinkles ” :lol:

Heyyyy fay! :lol:

I never really liked Julia. I alwayse liked Sandra better.. :shrug:

says:

:lol: chiiile them foreclosures are the BIZNAIEE mk? getting a lot of feedback & inquiries about them. just need that SALE guhl :bounce:

God is increasing my faith tho. I'm seeing what He's doing :bow:

so u byke? i was missin yo font lass week :crying:

ALSO did u see that vid i posted where that THANG was crawling up & AROUND that highrise? :scared: :hide:

i'm finna tag yew :eek:

Sandy, you can’t get this man out of office. You might as well support a brotha.

Whatchall talmbout :waiting:

Just Looking says:

@New products – they will adjust according to most recent W2/IRS records.

Call start the process. :hug:

Need to :cell: YOU He call and Thanked us for a good job. YEAP, Ummhmmm, Yeap,

From Downstairs

Everyone in his crew brags about their use of sizzurp and molly. I assume Chris does it too. Weed ain’t never helped a soul loose weight. Chris lookin anorexic these days.
    _______

So how he beating the drug tests?

******************************

Well there is this product called Zidot…..that I heard about from a friend. :coffee:

@Razz (from downstairs) from my limited understanding pantyhose was used 1-because it’s a personal item belonging to the ‘fixer’ and 2-you can then use the pantyhose to package all the other crap (possibly literally) they wanna put in there… you know how they talk about ‘fixin’ a man w/food by putting some of your ‘bodily fluids’ in, let’s say, some spaghetti sauce and such :no: :no: :no: I ain’t never loved nor wanted a man bad enough to dabble in witchcraft :nono: if he ain’t attracted to what he see, then all i want him to do is move out the way so the other fellas can see what they missin’ :wink:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, I left you a msg downstairs.

Dem babies Mamaaaa!! :yahoo:

Auntie secretly loves the POTUS like she stans for Beyonce on the low

best kept secret in the blogusphere :winky:

Dubb’s aint chitness has been verified & set it stone like the 10 commandments, what she done did now? :popcorn:

So I went byke and read :hahaha:
    Fay round here selling :rules: foreclosures. Lemme find out you scheming and buy one from you and the next day the roof fall in, all the pipes buss, the Malaysian plane be in the basement and a bunch of roaches aka B Norwoods be in there :nono:

———————————————————————
    Oh goodness, Sandra. He was being facetious :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Zydot Natural Blend Cleansing Herbal Tea????

Fay- I can’t comment on the vid, but at first I thought it might have been a sloth, until it extended both arms and legs much longer than a normal animal would :eek: Where was this taped?

missyJ says:

I love this guy

Is that… :huh: my Bizzle? :yahoo:

I missed-eded you, guhl! :hug:

VDot says:

I never really liked Julia. I alwayse liked Sandra better..

I like Julia, because she’s a b*tch on the low :yes: She stole that woman’s husband (Vera Moder) and then pranced around town in a white tshirt that she wrote “A LOW VERA” with a sharpie marker on :rofl: Bish bat chit crazy, and I am hear for that kind of crazy :yes:

@JustFinnaTakeOverTheBidnessWurl

:shocked: fa serrus?? guhl! u betta WERK!! :danban:

aww hell, imma have to pay :facepalm: oh well, aint nathan free but Jesus no way :nun:

i need deets tho! :cell:

@Bird :pc: oh word?

Mirs!!! :2dance: hola mami!

Just Looking says:

Ohh Hey OTB aka Mac Tonight – How you been? Long time :tea:

Miss you something bad. :Hug: :happy: Yadda Yadda

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I heard about the spaghetti sauce but not the panty hose :shock:
    I believe in that stuff *closes housecoat tight*
    One time a lady gave me a gift just because and we wasn’t tight. I opened it and it was home made lotion. I :confused: said thanks and threw it away. I didn’t want to put it on my skin and then I be forever ashy or something . Hoes be jealous :winky:

Just Looking says:

Hoes be jealous. BYE ASHY

—–
    How have I never heard about this??? :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Zydot Natural Blend Cleansing Herbal Tea????
    ***************************

:cell: Hollup. Let me ask my fren right quick.

She say that ain’t the one she use, but if it’s from Zydot she say it’s trustworthy cause she done passed many a test using the orange one that look like soda.

Hoes be jealous. BYE ASHY
    by Just Looking on Mar 20, 2014 at 1:38 pm
    ———–
    *Serious don’t get he joke face*
    No actually I’m not. That’s why I don’t accept the lotion. To prevent being ashy. Can’t you read?

weFukNorNah says:

Can’t wait til he is out of office so his humor will be humor and not considered a self absorbed individual.. He can’t live

@Str8tUpMenace

He slapped her with that pillow so hard he prob broke every spell she had EVER cast in her lifetime. :nono:

So I went byke and read :hahaha:

:hahaha: :hahaha; see? there YOU go!! y must i cry?? :crying: chile i caint STAND yew! :rofl: :kiss: how u been tho? *runs fingers through them lustrous tresses* :rollseyes: <—involuntary reaction

KyCakes! :buttshake: havent told u ILY lately, but i DEW! :heart:

VDot & ITTO :waves: hey mamas!

———-
    No we will only celebrate him when he manages to die :tea:

kamadiva says:

@WeFukN/RWilli – Nope…he can’t catch a break!

Who in here talking bout roots?

I remember when I was lil chap and went to someones house with my grandma and she made me put a penny in my shoe cause the lady was rumored to be a root doctor and my grandma aint want that shyt tracked back to her house.

When I was older I asked why we even go then? Grandma said that bytch owed me $100. I was scared to ask if it was a loan or refund. :kona:

says:

:rofl: :rofl: wait. what?? iono wtf u tambout but that was hilare

:dead: @Taken & VDot

VDot says:

FayFay :waves:

Razz

:bounce: THAT is the $1,000,000 question! AND WTF IS that?!?!?!?

somebody said google the slenderman but i’m scurred :eek:

should hubs today & he like :blink: that’s why we gotta stay prayed up!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

runs fingers through them lustrous tresses* <—involuntary reaction
    ————
    *giggles* that feels good. Do it again :eek:
    I am good. A little sad. The hubby accepted a new position that for the next 6-12 months has him working out of state primarily. He doing it fo us :wails: And I am strong but
    :whistle: I'm lonely… I mrs lonely … I have nobody … To call my OWWWWWNNNNNN OOOOOO
    (Carlton banks voice)

i’m finna tag yew :eek:

:eek: :hide: I saw the screen clip and say :nono: i knew better!

You are blessed and will continue to be. You been keeping me up with your funnies/pics/commentary and not least of all your family. :heart: The Devil tryna dance with me, but my card is full.. :pray:

Is that… :huh: my Bizzle? :yahoo:
    I missed-eded you, guhl! :hug:
    March 20, 2014 at 1:35 pm

PHATCAKES :crying1: Wont you put a man and some flowas and cheap chocolate out my door?!?! :hug:

Str8tUpMenace says:

:dead: as chit cuz of LTL & his Granny!!!!!!!!! She said damn that voodoo chit, I wants my money. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey yall!! Listen, is that Keisha Cole interview worth my time or just skip it?

Yeah, Taken, don’t accept gifts from people who don’t like you. There’s a old bitter heifer who works here who cannot stand the sight of me, yet she always running over here to my office talkin bout ‘oh Nancy we got cake for so&so’s b-day you want this slice’ – chile i turn and look at her like she got 3 heads (in addition to the 2 faces) and just say oh no! :no: thank you!
    I told my sis one day we were on the phone, i’d just as soon reach into my trashcan and eat old tissue before i’d break bread with that devil :tea:

Is that… :huh: my Bizzle? :yahoo:
    I missed-eded you, guhl! :hug:
    March 20, 2014 at 1:35 pm

—————————————————————–
    Oh so you read that, huh? :tea:

DUBB YOU AIN’T NEVER IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT GONNA BE CHIT South-West
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That bish tidday was pert’n South-West though.

Olive juice! :wave:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Heyyyy Fay :hug:

@Bird I was being specific to his time in rehab where his tests and what he consumes would have been monitored. Even when he “ran away” the test was clean on return. There is a tea that works in hrs??? Link please… Asking for a friend.. :eek: :lol:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, I left you a msg downstairs.
    March 20, 2014 at 1:33 pm

:pc:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

PHATCAKES Wont you put a man and some flowas and cheap chocolate out my door?!?!
    ———-
    I saw that :lol:
    KY you should have said what’s your girl name? Be like Keshia? ! Oh she real popular… She just got back from breakfast with Tommy. They must’ve had fun cause her shirt was on backwards.

roots?

had a coworker that was SERIOUS about that chit. spells & tricks to keep your enemies at bay & whatnot :nono:

if aint worf it Ms. Celie! :no:

comes with baggage. that’s why u let God handle ur enemies. when HE gets somebody, it caint get no mo ‘got’ AND He will pour out whatever measure the person deserves, not an ouce more or less. that’s why vengeance is his :nun:

hey Lurker! long time no font :hi:

———-
    I saw that :lol:
    ————————————————————-
    You ain’t SHAT! :crying1: :rofl:

I was scared to ask if it was a loan or refund.
    ____________________________

:phew: my side hurt… now git :chase:

:rollseyes: <—involuntary reaction
    ________

BOFL!!!! :hahaha: What chu say FAY even with straightening we aint running nary a fanga thru. :cry: :heart:

KyCakes says:

@OTB when I told phuck boy he could be on his merry way, he was like “What I do” :wail:

Nuffin, knee-grow…that’s the point… :tea:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Jenie, Years ago, my cousin and her daughters moved into a new apartment. After living there for about a month or so, they all started having crazy nightmares and problems sleeping. So cousin called in a Reverend to come bless the house. About a week or so after having the house blessed, cousin went on a date with her bf at the time. They get to her house after a date, and dude didn’t wanna come in the house and wouldn’t step foot in the house ever again. Now mind you, dude had been in the house prior to the blessing.
    Come to find out, dude was into voodoo.

Jesus :nun: be a fence…… Keep that voodoo mess away :karate: get thee behind me satan :karate:

iono wtf u tambout but that was hilare

Fay, we was downstairs talkin bout roots, and it reminded me of my BIL tellin us bout the time somebody tried to ‘fix’ him – but he ain’t ‘fixable’ cause he already terched :no:

:offtopic: So…I heard the ‘Fragile’ song with Tech Nine and Kedrick

Me likey….

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

say that :tea: and don’t want everybody praying for me either :nun:

Str8tUpMenace says:

___________________________________________________

Grandma didn’t play when it came to her $$$$. Cussed my uncle out to a mangy black dog (her words) cause he tried to keep her $3 change when she sent him to the store for some ham hocks for her greens.

This was last week, and granny is 80 years old. Uncle is a basehead and granny said he wont be smoking no pebbles with her $3. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Ohh Hey OTB aka Mac Tonight – How you been? Long time :tea:
    Miss you something bad. :Hug: :happy: Yadda Yadda

Yadda Yadda.. :hahaha: :hug: I am chugging! :| (I am tired as hail!)
    But clearly I still dont give a fukk tuhday. Im like front screen. Sandra Rose. :tea: And daring my coworkers to say something.

There was some kerfuffle in the office. One of these crakka ass crakkas been watching p0rn somehow so they been like Eye Spy round this bitch. Ugh. Nasty fukkas.

Taken
    :whistle: I’m lonely… I mrs lonely … I have nobody … To call my OWWWWWNNNNNN OOOOOO
    (Carlton banks voice)

:crying: dammit man! chiiile us gone have to get u some new sexxy housecoats to entice Mista thru Skype & whatnot. OAN this is when u guys can ‘court’ again & act all school agish :winky:

“What I do” :wail:
    _________

Mah gawd :dead: :dead: So you had no time to raise him

missyJ says:

Yeah, Taken, don’t accept gifts from people who don’t like you.

———————

It’s a dude at my job that don’t like me only cuz he on like my boss. He hate erryone in my department.. he actually just hate LYFE but that another story.. anyhoo I was thinking I was gon get him one dem dancing hula girls or flowas from the Dolla Sto :rofl: like I know you hate me but lurve you!!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yeah, Taken, don’t accept gifts from people who don’t like you.
    ——————
    I didn’t say people don’t like me *giggles into hand like Lauren London* everyone likes me. Maybe a little too much…. :hahaha:
    #TEAMTHIS

KyCakes says:

One of these crakka ass crakkas
    ——————————————————————–

:hi: Fay.

Is that baby in yo gravi sleep or is them eye thangs too damn heavy? :think:

I didnt even see VSPOT but when I did :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :kiss:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Yeah, Taken, don’t accept gifts from people who don’t like you.
    ——————
    #TEAMTHIS
    ———————————————————————
    I’m straight up loveable, Son

-Craig Robinson

OTBizzle

I saw the screen clip and say :nono: i knew better!

thank u my luv! :thankyou:

now THIS is yo new theme song:

:whistle: devil thought he had me? i got awaaaaay!

:steer: <—u gettin away

us is COVERED hunni! :nun: my lawd! *shouts*

lemme play this tambourine like that lady did on Luvvie's page :windmilltambourine:

“What I do” :wail:
    _________

Mah gawd :dead: :dead: So you had no time to raise him
    ———————————————————————-
    Listen. I’m K. Michelle in this bish…. Can’t raise a Man
    His ass is 48 :shock:

missyJ says:

Why come my blog keep leaning to the left???

The Devil tryna dance with me, but my card is full.. :pray:

____________________________

:eek: Oh no! He finna take his hands offa you cause what GOD bless can’t no man curse!
    Honey you better take byke your joy!
    Take byke your peace!
    Take byke your faith!
    Take it byke! Take it byke! Take it byke! :woohoo: *leaps us and dances on the debil’s head!* :woohoo:

^^^^said in silliness to inspire a smile, but oh so serious :tea: “speak over yourself, encourage yourself, IN THE LORD! :hug: :hug: :hug: Baby girl, IT IS WELL. :yes:

To be honest I’m not eating none of these folks shyt :no: unless its been packaged with a seal :nono: I’m not… these sprites in here don’t wash their hands :no:

says:

:dead: so they innanets was off or nah? :ha:

:windmilltambourine:

:woohoo: :rofl: :bounce: :rofl: I was about to speak in tongues but I caint. Where Dubb went. :rofl:

The pale Black girl on BloodSweatandHeels..”Mica” she was speaking in tongues Lawd :rofl:

™ says:

roots?

if aint worf it Ms. Celie!

:preach:

———–
    *drop housecoat like Eddie Cane*
    Diiiinnnggg I still got it :grin:

LTL :blink:

i know good & damn well yeen shading that baby’s MINK lashes?! :nono:

she is FIERCE! :nun:

had no eye deer u had hater tendencies :tea:

Str8tUpMenace says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection says:

say that and don’t want everybody praying for me either

:cosign: I thought I was the only one that felt that way bout some folks praying for me.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just asked my hubby about the panty hose thing since he grew up around island folk and he said WHAT???? BISHES PUTTING OLD PANTIES IN PILLOW CASES??? WTF!!!!! :dead:
    He crazy just like me :heart:

His ass is 48 :shock:

:eek: :shock: :hide:

What in the too old for that hell. :| See men, this is really a man’s worl’! I was JUST lamenting about age and getting older and doing “different” things and these muhfukkas be older than creation and still YOLO. :eyeroll:

and don’t want everybody praying for me either :nun:

girl, laying hands and full of unclean spirits they own self :nono:
    :stop: nah, I’m good :no:

************************

Tell your friend that my friend said you take it right before the test; she think within an hour. Drink it while you’re on the way (she say it taste turble) and make one pee pee before you get to the test. The next pee pee will be clean.

Str8tUpMenace says:

:eek: :nono:
    ——————————————————————
    I ain’t studdin you, Razz :lol:

I like the song…shewt :tea:

Oh Jes… :ghost:

IT IS WELL.

:) Sat in this office yestirdee damn near rot to deaF..was just bout to cry it out, I could feel the snot forming and then, then I was like, “I was Joan of Arc in my former life..” :nun:

Thank you. :hug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why come my blog keep leaning to the left???

by missyJ on Mar 20, 2014 at 2:00 pm
    ———
    *in my The Wire voice*
    DTTS COMING :kona:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@LTL, Granny a OG, huh? She prolly gotta shotgun and errythang.
    _____________________________________

:no: But she do keep a box cutter in her bra. Along with her cigs, lighter, a few dollars, and a hankerchief. :coffee:

______

Say that.

I swear yall give me the best let it go advice. One of yall told me the best revenge on “her” is to let her keep “him”. :yes: Worked like a charm. Aint looked byke. :heart:

:newpost:
    She cranking it y’all :phew:

*drop housecoat like Eddie Cane*
    Diiiinnnggg I still got it

:hahaha: :hahaha:

Taken! u have NO idea how play ole Eddie Cain ass get in our house. we eem got this fella what we actually call Eddie bc he swea fo gawd he usta be chi-lite :shoop:

that reveal was ERRYTHANG tho! :nun: <—opens housecoat

:thankyou: @Bird. And I love your gravi. Have that gal take them joints off breezy yeah? :lol:

SN: The only roots I think Breezy got is Joyce.. :eek: And his diagnosis, of course, that affects him, but Joyce. :eek:

™ says:

ITTO

i be fightin it.. :oops:

but u my fren in my head! :salty: brang it on in! :hug:

don’t axe why, just accept it :tea:

chile, ion’t turn away a genuine embrace from a sweet spirit like yourself (if’n i do, it’s only cause i’m subject to ‘tear up’ real quick and that’ll blow my thug cover) :hug: – anyway, i come from huggers and i be tryna fight ‘em off but they yet huggin’ (but ain’t letting them know they be healing me while they doin it – so i’m still a thug, in my own mind) and we just gon’ :hug: a circle of :hug: roundst OTB err time she come in, so she best brace herself!!!! :hands on hip: :eek:

:hahaha: :hug: :hug: I LOVE IT