Pregnant woman drives minivan into ocean

A pregnant woman dove out of the window of her minivan after driving into the ocean with her 3 children still inside.

The harrowing incident happened at Daytona Beach in Florida. The video, which was captured by a Canadian tourist, shows the black minivan bobbing in the rough sea as bystanders race to save the children.

A bystander can be seen rescuing 2 of the children as a lifeguard battles the waves to save a baby still inside.

A witness watched as the unidentified mother dove out of the window of the minivan while her 3 children screamed inside.

From CBS Tampa Bay:

“She was pretty deep, and the water was moving the van, and the kids were screaming,” Tim Tesseneer told CBS News. “He got the two kids out while she dove out the window, the driver’s window … just belly-flopped into the water.”

Tesseneer added that the children told them there was a baby in the van.

“The kids are screaming, ‘There’s a baby! There’s a baby!’ I get back to the van, and by this time a couple of lifeguards have made it down there to us, and come to find out there’s a baby still strapped in the seat, but we got her.”

Authorities are questioning the mother as to why she decided to drive a minivan full of kids into the ocean. Her children are currently in state custody.

• sassyshe

wow just wow. Sometimes I think we need to be like China and have kid limits. limit females to not more than 2 kids and then fill out an application to be approved for more based on finances and psychological. With safe haven laws in place there is no reason for killing kids you dont want or cant care for

• Iola Boylan

Wow. This is deep. Are psychiatric meds allowed while one is infanticipating @Sandra :think: I would guess not, but how does one with mental problems carry a child? A smoker quits smoking, theoretically, but if one is on psych meds :think:

• oohlalalun

I'm so tired of these type of people making Floridians look bad :angry:

. I promise we're not all crazy

• Wasting time

I saw this story this morning and watching the rescue made me :cry:.
    Those life guards went above and beyond, especially the one who got stuck in the back and had to be rescued himself

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Was she trying to pull a Susan Smith? They're going to have to come up with a different rouse all because people are always looking for new footage to record on their phone.

• sassyshe

@lola most docs would stop the meds. You have to beextrextremely depressed or harming to self for them to give the psychotropics. Usually its a really low doseand its only a few that has been approved

• Struggleisreal

They are questioning as to why?

Crazy, additionally if this "mother" had been of African descent, her picture, and her mother place of residence wold have been put out in the news.

sassyshe says:

Its Iola. Thank you. This leaves me with so many questions :think: Ive never known anyone suffering, who is also pregnant. Ive known a few to become mentally unstable post delivery :think: But what about those who were already suffering. To stop the medications would seem...Floridaish to me. Like allowing folks to walk around with a loaded gun shooting at anyone...Anyone who is Black :tea: If a person can stop meds for 9 whole months with no problems, did they need meds in the first place :think:

• gbellab

She is the scum of the earth. Mentally ill or not. betch wasn't mental enough to stay in her seat was she? enough sense to roll down her window and jump out? silly disgusting puta!

• Iola Boylan

I kind of agree Brenden. However Im not sure :think: I cant watch the video. Not in the mood for that. Maybe she is Black :shrugs:

• Struggleisreal

This "unknown mother" is much crazier than Susan Smith. If my bad memory serves me correctly. Susan Smith, blamed the abduction of her two children on a black man. We all know that would never happen. SOME black men, will not even pick up their own kids.

• deedeegirl

She never ever needs to get those kids back. Do what you want to yourself by why punish the kids? AND she's having another one? b!tch is clearly overwhelmed by the ones she already got. When you cannot handle the kids you already have, please stop f^ckin!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

China has a limit on child birth because of overpopulation, not parental incompetence. Not to mention that because of that limit, many baby girls are murdered since families want the family name to live on through a man child. We'll see the results of that in about 20 years when the males only have males to mate with.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Iola Boylan says:

Doctors don't want to prescribe psych meds for pregnant women. But this woman here should never get her children back. You can bet the state will take that infant out of her womb.

• time warner can kiss my puppylove

Somebody need to :shank: dis hoe and her baby daddy. If u know she needed to be medicated before she got preg why knock her up 4 times. :shotsfired: on them mfs

• Torae

Is Florida a test site? People there are cray cray....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

GMA reported that the mother was incoherent, so they weren't able to get any information from her. They also reported that she may be pregnant. Maybe she was off her meds because of the pregnancy.

• sassyshe

Lola agreed the problem with new inhibitors drugs is that they have not been out for over 20 years so no one understands long term effects and only recently are studies coming out regarding physical effects on the baby and fetuses. I have a few friends who are afraid to get pregnant because they do not know what their moods will be like. I do have one friend that remained on her meds but the dosage was a quarter of what she used to take, she had to see a psychiatristand also take yoga

• gbellab

Google Sidnicka Wilson. This skallywag abandoned her 3 and 2 yr old boys. they were found wandering the streets of LA. The 3 yr old had just left the neighborhood liquor store, where he had just stolen a loaf of bread.
    They can't find their filthy mother, but get this she has 8 children in total. The other 6 kids had previously been taken from her!!!
    Someone needs to :shotsfired1:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:no:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

They are questioning as to why?

Crazy, additionally if this “mother” had been of African descent, her picture, and her mother place of residence wold have been put out in the news.

Man, she white. A black woman woulda been beaten and arrested and the family seperated right then.

She might have been shot at the scene to "save the kids."

This woman will be assigned a therapist and everything will go on as it was.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@!BUTTERCUP
    "China has a limit on child birth because of overpopulation, not parental incompetence. Not to mention that because of that limit, many baby girls are murdered since families want the family name to live on through a man child. We’ll see the results of that in about 20 years when the males only have males to mate with."

In 20 years? We already see that now. This law been in place for like 25 years already.

They just buy women off the internet like everybody else.

Lot of yall single women should look into it.

• deedeegirl

@Gbellab they just found a two year old wandering in somebodies back yard on the other side of town Saturday morning. Baby was just wearing a diaper, no shoes, freezing cold. Had to put his picture on the news to ID the mother. She said she went to a wedding, does not remember passing out or anything that happened after that. Kid is in custody, where he needs to stay.

• Wasting time

Buttercup says:

____

China is already seeing the result of this. That started in the 90's so those boys are 17-23 now and there are no women. They are being encouraged to go to other countries and find wives and there is a big bombing Asian American Woman dating/marriage scene. Match Makers are getting $$$. Sad thing is, some of the woman being matched are Chinese women who were adopted instead of killed..... smh and I know they are paying DNA a lot to ensure they aren't related.

• time warner can kiss my puppylove

I am not for forced sterilization but I am for :whip: the people who CHOOSE to have children and then CHOOSE to harm them.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Dpending on the age of the other churen she might was still having post last bab . Issues
    maybe she fell asleep

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Lot of yall single women should look into it.
    ===========

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

China is already seeing the result of this. That started in the 90?s so those boys are 17-23 now and there are no women. They are being encouraged to go to other countries and find wives and there is a big bombing Asian American Woman dating/marriage scene. Match Makers are getting $$$. Sad thing is, some of the woman being matched are Chinese women who were adopted instead of killed….. smh and I know they are paying DNA a lot to ensure they aren’t related.
    ____________________________

What makes it even worse is a lot of the women there don't want them cause they ain't got no money or they family ain't got no money.

Since puzzy is at a premium, all the women have their pick of the rich dudes.

Man, I would be up outta that country so fast. :lol:

• deedeegirl

I watched a documentary about child abductions in China. Thousands every year. They snatch the kids, take them a few miles away and sell them to people to who don't have boys and want boys to take care of the family. They snatch the girls too and sell them into prostitution. It was a crying shame.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

========
    So you're telling me that I need to learn Mandarin and take my advice I dole out for free 'cross seas? :steer: <----really a plane

• libra80sbaby

This is so sad. Just because you CAN procreate, doesn't mean you SHOULD. :tea:

• Struggleisreal

@ManSheWhite - You are probably correct, they would have beat a African American on the spot and possibly, held her head under water.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Ya’ll heard about that African pastor telling his female congregates that they should not wear pannies anymore?? :buttshake: He said that their wearing pannies prevents the holy spirit from being able to freely enter their bodies and receive the message. PANNIES IS THE DEBIL :evil:

• time warner can kiss my puppylove

What's crazy about that is when the authorities find out you have another child they come take the child and throw you in jail. But the child is never recognized as a citizen, cannot work or marry. So China has an abundance of available women of marrying age but they are not eligible.

sassyshe says:

I....ola...Fascinating :think:

• VDot

:facepalm: This bish.

• Struggleisreal

Tesseneer said the woman made a hard turn toward the ocean.

• libra80sbaby

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

---------------------
    :wtf: :nono:

• Iola Boylan

Oh my :eek: My doctor told me not wearing panties is like beggin for a yeast infection :think: If the holy spirit needs to get into there, why not just push them aside :think: Thats what hubby does when his 30 minute break doesnt allow me to undress completely :shrugs:

• VDot

_________________________________________

I saw that about Pastor No Panties. He might as well just pass around a panty collection plate. I bet he would sniff the chit out of them too :yes: :snort:

• Wasting time

Buttercup says:

========
    So you’re telling me that I need to learn Mandarin and take my advice I dole out for free ‘cross seas? :steer: <—-really a plane
    ______
    Yes ma'am and cake off !!
    You have to share though.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Tesseneer said the woman made a hard turn toward the ocean.
    Okay see :ghost: I’mma slap you because I KNOW I am not supposed to laugh but I WILL :blink: because the kids are ok. For future reference do not point ignorant stuff like this out to me because I will laugh. Not like them people on that commercial who laugh inappropriately or uproariously at funerals … But still :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Maybe she snapped after so long of being pregnant. maybe it had nothing to do with the children's father impregnating her for the fourth time as to why she chose to do what she did.

We don't know why she did what she did, but one thing we can agree on is that she should never getthe children back, EVER!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

They said on GMA this morning that she was incoherent when it happened. I can't wait to hear what caused her actions.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==============
    I would have had to tip on out :oldman: because I know when the window opened on that lakeside villa, the stench was that of catfish.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Bren you said your “husband” be putting his hook peen around the outside of your pannies till it move to the side. THANG GAWD FOR THE CURVE :bow:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I really didn't know that the Holy Spirit entered your body thru your vagina. :think: learned something new today. :think:

• Gigi26

Throw this heathen underneath the jail. Thank the LORD the kids were saved but this story sometime two years ago didn't end so well with the Black mother who killed 3 of her kids. Evil wench. :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This woman needs to have her ass beat and then never get to see her kids ever again. Clown.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

They said on GMA this morning that she was incoherent when it happened
    ---------
    But she was coherent enough to belly flop her ass out to save herself though. :tea:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

But she was coherent enough to belly flop her ass out to save herself though
    ________________________
    :tea: PREACH

• VDot

I really didn’t know that the Holy Spirit entered your body thru your vagina.

:yes: Think about what you scream out when that cooter is being rubbed just right. :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

But she was coherent enough to belly flop her ass out to save herself though.
    ------
    Right, and not even attempt to save her other kids. smh.

• Just Looking

Ms/Miss/Mrs/Sir Taken - This is what I read, I mean my computer read to me. My dog is napping for the afternoon. SHHHHHHHHH

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDAoSDsAS4 Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared:

Its Iola. Thank you.

(that's all i got for this post. i'll just wait for a new post... i cain't :no: :kona: )

• Iola Boylan

I really didn’t know that the Holy Spirit entered your body thru your vagina. :think: learned something new today.

Now you know :thumbsup: Prior to Sodom and Gomorrah the entrance was more anal in nature :yes:

• Wasting time

==============
    Nothing Beats that Pastor in Spain and his :sperm: being holy and encouraged the women to drink ...

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I really didn’t know that the Holy Spirit entered your body thru your vagina
    The holy spirit can enter anyone, anywhere, anytime! Come as you are! Whenever two or more are gathered in HIS name :nun:

• Just Looking

This story is similar but worse.

Attempted Exorcism: Mother & Another Woman Charged With Killing Children

Police say the women may have actually tried to kill the children as they tried to perform an exorcism.
    A Germantown neighborhood is the scene of a shocking crime. Two toddlers were stabbed to death and two other children were seriously wounded inside a home on Cherry Bend Drive.
    Montgomery County Police say their own mother, 28-year-old Zakieya Latrice Avery, and a second woman, 21-year-old Monifa Sanford, killed the children as they tried to perform what they believed to be an exorcism. The horrific scene was overwhelming even for veteran law enforcement.

The irony in all of these stories, what crazy jack ass is having sex with women? The pannty preacher?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

But she was coherent enough to belly flop her ass out to save herself though.
    ============
    This is no laughing matter, but I cackled. I will be shyt someday. Today just isn't the one.

• VDot

He said he had that "holy milk". He went to jail....to spread his holy milk to the sinners locked up.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Just Looking slap yourself :rofl: STALKER STALKER STALKER :hahaha:

Awwww man :smack: You had them fooled...Why the change :mad:

• Iola Boylan

I knew :ashamed: I have twitta dm's to prove. Parently, Nancyboy taint as efficient as she claims :tea:

• time warner can kiss my puppylove

Just Looking says:

This story is similar but worse.

Attempted Exorcism: Mother & Another Woman Charged With Killing Children

They obviously didn't do the education. .

• Just Looking

@Lola - Next time it will be better and WORSE at the same damn time.

:danban: :danban1:

• Just Looking

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just Looking slap yourself :rofl: STALKER STALKER STALKER :hahaha:
    _________
    Now give me some suga :kiss:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

They obviously didn’t do the education. .
    ______________________________
    :ghost:

@Bren: You ain't know nuffin :rolleyes: I didn't think it was JL. I knew it was someone.

• Iola Boylan

:rofl: I love this place :love: Missy was all in her feelins n ish :rofl: You people. You people man. This is the first time in my life that Ive had friends :love: Well. Friends that were visible to the naked eye :eek: I luv yall :hi:

• Just Looking

NOTE: The woman in the above are black. They got their name, age, street name and I'm certain in the fine print is the SSN number.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Now give me some sug
    Turns my byke on you. NO! :nun: I will not forgive you for this :sissy claws your face:

You hurt me so deep :dramatic face turn: But I still can’t quit you :dramatic turn byke around: Promise me you’ll never hurt me like this again :lets housecoat slip off my shoulder: :winky:

• Iola Boylan

I promise you I did. Twas easy :love: I told you downstairs :rofl: I said dont go just looking at random folks. Think about. Taint my fault yo ass is slow :nono:

• Afiya

This post :nono:

:newpost:

• Iola Boylan

NOTE: The woman in the above are black. They got their name, age, street name and I’m certain in the fine print is the SSN number.

Yeah. See. I just dont understand how our head supreme supports this right wing biasness. I like you Sandy, but Ch...

• Just Looking

You started it.... Talkn bout my brother/sis/auntie...anyways that Aunt Sally offended you. Now bring it in...

:happy: :danban1:

• Iola Boylan

You started it…. Talkn bout my brother/sis/auntie…anyways that Aunt Sally offended you.

Girl, Preach! I was like for realz? We mad at folx thankin we Brenden. Chile, if only most of us could be so lucky :tea: I luv that lady/boy :love:

• FashionAddict

I am just logging in to say that I was watching this on the news and they were saying that when they pulled the oldest kid out he was telling them that his mother was trying to kill them. I think that is so sad.

• JerseyGirl68

Where are the father or fathers of these children? Blank stare.

In the interim, do not give these children back to their mother. The beyotch is cray cray.

That's all I have for this post. Shout out to the rescuers.