WSJ: Missing Plane Continued Flying for 4 Hours After Losing Radar Contact

Objects spotted on satellite images

The missing Malaysia Airlines plane reportedly flew on for four hours after it lost contact with radar and vanished early Saturday morning.

Flight MH370 carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew members has now been missing for 6 days. 12 countries are involved in the massive search efforts.

A Wall Street Journal aviation reporter, quoting a source at Rolls Royce (the maker of the plane’s engines), says flight MH370′s engines continued to send data long after the transponder turned off.

But Malaysia officials — who have been less than forthcoming — denied the Wall Street Journal report.

Malaysia aviation experts also dismissed satellite images released by China yesterday, saying there was no debris found floating at that location in the waters south of Vietnam.

The report from The Wall Street Journal said U.S. aviation investigators and national security officials were basing their belief that the missing plane kept flying on data automatically transmitted to the ground from the passenger jet’s engines.
But Malaysia’s acting Transportation Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said at a news conference that the report, citing unidentified people familiar with the matter, was “inaccurate.”

The Wall Street Journal report said the plane’s engines have an onboard monitoring system supplied by their manufacturer, Rolls-Royce PLC. The system “periodically sends bursts of data about engine health, operations and aircraft movements to facilities on the ground,” the newspaper said.

If the WSJ report is accurate — and the plane flew on for 4 hours, that would put the aircraft over the middle of the Indian Ocean. Many believe the captain or co-captain committed suicide after manually decompressing the plane’s cabin at 35,000 feet, killing everyone on board except the person at the plane’s controls who was wearing an oxygen mask.

The Indian Ocean at its deepest point is 23,000 square feet. That would make the search for the plane nearly impossible.

No submarine on earth can dive that far down without being crushed by the weight of the water at that depth. And only China has submersibles with the technology to dive that far down.

The Titanic, which sank in 1912, was located in 1985 at 12,500 feet in the North Atlantic Ocean by a Franco-American expedition using a submersible. The Titanic remains at the sea bottom. No country or nation has the technology or equipment to raise it from its watery grave.

• Military official: flight MH370 flew hundreds of miles off course
  • Woman who missed doomed Air France flight dies in car accident
  • Military official: flight MH370 flew hundreds of miles off course
  • Oil Rig Worker Claims He Saw Missing Malaysia Flight MH370 Go Down in Flames

133 Responses to “WSJ: Missing Plane Continued Flying for 4 Hours After Losing Radar Contact”

69 says:

Man I bet it’s so murch stuff at the bottom of the ocean that we DONT want to see. :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im getting more and more confused :shrugs: Now its 4 hours. Crazy

69 says:

I ain’t doing on roll call from my phone, so imma just say hey to my peepas in a general post!

:waves: <—- Ky new panties after secks

Matchsticks says:

This really is creepy, I have a bad feeling about how this will all end.

Did I or did I not say the other day that planes are chipped?

:tea:

How are you doing anyhow this morning Sandra? :hug:

Hey Roses! How are you all this morning? :hug:

JD says:

I doubt that plane even took off in the first place. Those people were kidnapped and killed.

69- Those look a lot like some old pillow cases, you sure you got those from KY and not some “cougar”? :lol:

:kona:

69 says:

Man

So many of y’all have these long ass names now. I can’t even keep up with who is who at this point. If I don’t speak, just know it’s not out of hate, I just don’t know who is who no more. :smack:

JD says:

————-
      It was documented it did, then made a “u turn”. So MAYBE, it landed somewhere after losing all comm, but I doubt it didn’t take off at all.

69, My name will always be evident in the phony/funny name :lol:

69 says:

You are Razz right?

But see WUT used to use the the phrase: on them bishes…

Which one are you? :waiting: :lol:

69 says:

Man folks saying that plane landed in North Korea and it’s a wrap for those on board. :no:

Oh yeah, :lol: Wut did say that, I ill Razz. the “on you hating bishes” came from pointing fun at @Man for always calling folks “hating ass ho3s” and that’s what I was going to put, but this is a family blog… :lol: You know he love him a fair skinned broad :rofl:

:kona:

Miss Iyana is a morning glory from Dec 2012 :rofl:

Buttercup says:

The more information that comes out, the more questions are raised.

THe way that lil nicca lil kim jon un is offing folks in N. Korea, I’d believe it. I hope and :pray: that isn’t the case for this plane. Their families need “closure” in knowing what happened.

@69
      Man

Bruh… I been saying that.

I just left it alone. Call em whatever. :coffee:

Anna says:

They know who was on board, did not one person call for help on their cell phone?

bnatural says:

No one knows what happened to the plane and everyday they are throwing out more and more scenarios of what COULD have happened….but they don’t know…

This is a very bizarre time and I can’t imagine being a relative of one of the passengers… :(

Anna one mother called their son’s phone I believe, it picked up then dropped? Might have to go back and look thru the stories though love. :)

Man, it’s more to it with this plane. I think if they discover the plane, they will find something they DON’T want you to find.

Like it went down by a secret military base or a secret nuclear plant or something.

Definitely more to it.

Sandra what you gotta do to get the before/after pic of Raggedy Ann lookin killer girl from the right of this blog everytime I log in? Promote another story up so her azz can get the fugg on someplace.

Wasting time says:

This is getting to be exhausting. They are now letting the FAA in to review radar and stuff, the Malaysian government is up to no good. 10 to 1 Their military shot it own or something.

Dub, I was JUST about to font that I “die” a little everytime I refresh and see that girl looking half tranny in one pic and kinda cute in the other. :rofl:

Miss Iyana is a morning glory from Dec 2012
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She has a hormonal hair growth prollem and we suspected she had a terch of Down Sinder.

Will hate @Mirs (or maybe it was @Ky…one of they azzes) FOREVER for saying Iyanna looked like she running behind folks saying “hey wait up you guys…” slow.

:ghost:

:cosign:

SunnyPA says:

I feel like this is an episode of the Twilight Zone.

They’re now saying this theory is not true. China and Malaysia keep giving random information because they look stupid losing a huge jet with over 200 people.

I read that most country’s have their planes equipped with a GPS-like chip to track it. It costs a lot of money and China/Malaysia didn’t do it. The FAA will probably make it mandatory.

69 says:

I just found out that Malaysia is an Islamic state :shocked:

That is the FIRST thang we should have been told. :kona:

Buttercup says:

I agree that random information is being thrown out to keep people wondering. A group of people knows exactly what happened, and they don’t want anyone else to find out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Do anybody remma that talent show used to come back on back in the day…I forget the name of it…but folks would paint their face one half man/the other half woman and lipsang duets? THAT is what that bish up top remind me of.

I remma one fugga had half his face painted like Dolly Parton and the other half Kenny Rogers and did “Islands In The Stream”… :ghost:

Miss Iyana is a morning glory from Dec 2012
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

———
      Someone said beached whale :kona:

bnatural says:

Sandra, I thought that you said Ciara was in labor? :coffee: She’s posting pics of her all out and about….

I just found out that Malaysia is an Islamic state

That is the FIRST thang we should have been told
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I already discussed this with my friends. That whole area has the most Muslims in the world. Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore. I found out in a World Religion class few years ago. And NO they have left that lil tidbit out of the media coverage. Not that we should assume anything. But I have noticed that yes. It has been omitted.

We are in the market for a new mattress, out box is still good, just in need of a new mattress, what brand would you all recommend for a not too soft, but not too firm, right in between for support?

Look at the “around the web section” :ghost:

Bobbi Kristina shol got a big ol head y’all. :rofl:

And Karatchetootie got a baller boo now? let me go educate myself on that. :pc:

felinelurker says:

Miss Iyana is a morning glory from Dec 2012
      *******************************

Razz, I’m sooooo mad yew for making me go back & find this :mad:

Buttercup says:

@Razz, I have always been partial to a Sealy. Honey Dip just got a new mattress set less than a year ago, and I feel like we had to lay on every mattress in Nebraska Furniture Mart.

bnatural says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Look at the “around the web section” :ghost:
      Bobbi Kristina shol got a big ol head y’all. :rofl:
      ——-

She looks so bad…I hate to say it because she has an unfortunate face…and a bad weave :(

____________________________________

Putting On The Hits :coffee:

Buttercup says:

If my employer decides to monitor my internet usage, I’m so fawked. I have been applying for jobs like crazy :pc:

@Feline I’m sew sorry :rofl:

@Buttuh-I don’t want to go thru all of that :wail:

@Buttuh-I don’t want to go thru all of that :wail:
      =========
      I think he decided on a firm foam mattress. Lemme see if I can find the receipt.

Putting On The Hits

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THAT ILL ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :rofl:

If I go to Youtube and find this fugga sanging “Islands In The Stream” Imma have to leave work!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

I LOVE that SONG and he tore it up. Goes to go see if that ish has been imortalized forEVER :pc:

San ah make ya dance says:

———
      Shyt I’m still over here wondering what IT gonna say when they see all the shyt I was looking at for vday :tea:

It’s like she has her mother’s eyes and cheek bones, and father’s WHOLE DAMN MOUTH nose and forehead :lol:

———-

oooh nassy! ;)

I see someone changed the Tiny/Athlete story on the side :rofl:

===========
      :lol: How about, “It wasn’t me.”

says:

nothing about this story sits well with me :no:

no int’l flights for my anytime soon :nono:

:headphones:

listenin to Jhene Aiko’s Stranger for the 100,000th time :tea:

whatchall on this moanin?

Morning all

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

no int’l flights for my anytime soon
      ——-
      None for me to that part of the world….the Air Jamaica planes seem to be just fine… :tea:

Wasting time says:

:headphones:

listenin to Jhene Aiko’s Stranger for the 100,000th time :tea:

whatchall on this moanin?

Rick Ross Mastermind first thang this morning and now I’m listening to The Read

Buttercup says:

@Razz Honey Dip got the Sealy Posturepedic Firm Euro Top.

Wasting time says:

:headphones:

listenin to Jhene Aiko’s Stranger for the 100,000th time :tea:

whatchall on this moanin?

Rick Ross Mastermind first thang this morning and now I’m listening to The Read

:hi: WT, never heard of “The Read” lemme go see :pc:

Keya,

:lol: & u know THAT’s right!

says:

it’s cold in this house! :cold: but the way my utility bills been set up? *closes robe tighter* a-shiddd :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

oooh nassy! ;)
      ————
      :lol: :ashamed: You should see the ads on my computer now

San ah make ya dance says:

:lol: How about, “It wasn’t me.”
      ———-
      We all got our own computers :|

“It wasn’t me.”
      —-
      I HATED that song with everything in me when it came out. Mr. Razz and I rode the bus to school and he would sing it inspite of. :facepalm:

whatchall on this moanin?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      “Still Trippin” with I’m Pawl Wawll Bay-bay–just went off.

:headphones:

missyJ says:

Good Morning!!

So missyJ almost died on her way in to the office this mornin… :nun: Jesus be a salt truck!

We all got our own computers :|
      ===========
      I figured. You can always follow up with, “See, what had happened was I think someone watched me enter my password and tried to set me up.”

essenze says:

Good morning peoples. This story is creeping me out more everyday. How the hell a big ass plane just disappear? Something in the milk ain’t clean about this here :-(

Wasting time says:

Morning Missy!
      Glad you made it!

===========
      For this VERY reason I will send out an email quick saying that I’m working from home even if there’s been a warm up and melted snow has refrozen. Ain’t nobody got time for spin outs!

Cosign @Butta and glad @Missy is safe

missyJ says:

Morning Missy!
      Glad you made it!

_______________________________

Thanks!! Me too. I’m on the highway see 6 cars crashed and 3 spin out in front of me so I jump off figga the main street got to be better for these last 4-5 miles… I was wrong :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Missyj I’m glad your ok!! Where do you live with all that snow and ice?! I swear I am super tired of freaking winter time. Jesus be a different season!

_________________________

That’s me all day Butter. I don’t even have to say it anymore… my supv be like ‘anything i need to sign cause i know you won’t be in’ :tea:

praise break for missyJ’s safety: :danban: :danban1: :nun:

—————-
      My supv gives people a hard time when they don’t come in. And he tells people they can spend the night, the night of the storm, just so they will be at work. smh. :no: I just kindly pack up my laptop and tell them to call my cell. I don’t do sleepovers at the job.

Right, Keya! That’s what your laptop is for… this ain’t 1986… we wireless out this bish (credit: Dubb) :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why we still in here :confused:

Why we still in here
      ——-
      Right.

<<< Has slept not technically AT work but the hotel across from the newspaper MANNIE MANNIE times. :sad: Hurricanes, ice storms, we got the rare 19 inches of snow storm while I was there… :no: The GOOD part about that is I knew my peeps was safe. Would have my kids and once BFF AND HER KIDS all at the indoor pool. All ordering room service and shat. Nukka we on vacay out this bish :rofl: Black folks :rofl:

============
      Thank goodness I don’t have to deal with anyone like that. My poker face isn’t that good, so I would be all :rolleyes:

My supervisor is only in the office about 1 week a month. Other than that, he’s in Cali, so he really doesn’t get jiggy with snow.

Why we still in here

Sandra be back soon… (she prob still busy scanning the obituaries for our afternoon post)

j/k Sandra… I :heart: you! :kona:

Why we still in here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sandy took her boo to I-Hop this morning.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The GOOD part about that is I knew my peeps was safe. Would have my kids and once BFF AND HER KIDS all at the indoor pool. All ordering room service and shat. Nukka we on vacay out this bish Black folks
      ———-
      But why was that me and the soon to be hubby, the kids, and his people?! The job gave him a suite and that was the end of it all. For two days! Chiilleee.

———
      I’m still working on my poker face. When I am at mad or anything, it is right on my face. smh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My husband was driving trucks at the time and called and was like yall okay up there..I know you had to go home and pack and report in. I can come home if you need me too. He all worried sounding. I was like nukka we at the hotel BAR and them kids is in the room eating for the 15th time today. :rofl:

Buttercup says:

:phew: I’ve submitted my resume for 10 positions. After I follow up with a phone call, email, and another email, someone will be annoyed enough to agree to an interview.

Wasting time says:

I just watched the Soul Concert at the White House. I loves :love: me some Patti!! She kept her shoes on though. At the end of “Retha Performance she and Patti have a moment. I think when she was walking in she was just focused on not tipping over..

———
      :rolleyes:

This nicca is trippin! Keya I would have just laughed I’m sorry :lol:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Everybody.

credit score just went up a point. Idk whether to be like “yea!” cause it went up a point, or to be like :rolleyes: b/c it was only one point… :|

SOTHERNGRL says:

GOOD MORNING :wave: :offtopic: Have yall already heard and discussed the fact that Gabby Union AKA Geneva Waters has a wine coming out. Its supposed to drop on Monday.

:love: me some Patti!!
      ========
      :cosign: Nobody can yodel like Patti. I don’t think ReRe shaded Patti either. She was just in the zone for her performance.

missyJ says:

ust read Money MayWeather had jewelry stolen, Accused two contractors of robbing him.
      Had the guys meet him and a gang of his homies somewhere . .
      and they beat em damn near to death

———————
      :facepalm: Fool

San ah make ya dance says:

IHOP? Bish can’t get no Waffle House :cry: Now I WANT some

IHOP? Bish can’t get no Waffle House :cry: Now I WANT some
      ========
      On the day I’m starting my weight training, y’all bring this up? I love ‘em both. A rooty tooty fresh and fruity at IHOP and a grilled chicken melt at WaHo. :pizza:

:tea: what’s this i hear about ole Halle ‘nem finna break up? :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ******************************
      I remember this I wanna say the Gong Show but that might be wrong; but I
      remember this very episode.

oh no, that was 100% grade-A shade from Re! :cloud:

she looked Pattie up AND down & sashayed away :buttshake:
      i was like DAAAAMNNN!

Wasting time says:

™ says:

:tea: what’s this i hear about ole Halle ‘nem finna break up? :tea:

I heard that too and in less than a year. It has to be her right?
      I know DJ beat her but the rest?!?!!?

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
      I’m soooo hungry, I could bite my fingers :| Bout to leave early

Buttercup says:

what’s this i hear about ole Halle ‘nem finna break up?
      =========
      She has to be a special kind of crazy. A man will overlook a woman’s faults/shortcomings based off looks even if they aren’t in a relationship with them. For her faults to outweigh her beauty, it must be…interesting :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: Lord these people I work with. Give me the strength :pray: I had to leave our meeting early and so a co-worker presented my slides. Instead of the people taking the tips and suggestions in stride some of these dumb jokers had the audacity to try to question was I implementing these same tips and pointers I was pointing out since it seemed to only affect them :wtf: They knew not to try it with me so they tried my co-worker. She and another one said they handled it for me. My big boss was :no: we have a lot of people who like to be negative for no reason around here.

Ace says:

:coffee: A) this plane was hijacked and landed elsewhere… B) it’s sitting on the bottom of the ocean..

either way

Hurt goes at to those 300 folks…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken We have the same problems where I work. Like don’t worry about me. Worry about you and what your doing before your at home watching Maury because you have no job. People kill me. Always worried about the wrong stuff.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have to go find some sour cream and onion chips. I’ll brb.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh crap I have a meeting at 12:30 so I can’t go find chips. AND I WANT THE CHIPS!!! :mad:

——–
      Clearly, “since it seemed to only affect them” that it was only for them. Clowns.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have always thought this.

Me and coworker about to go shopping and now that yall said it I am calling me in a BLT sandwich plate with hashbrowns scattered and smothered to Awful Waffle. Be back around 3 p.m.

:peace:

WT,

I heard that too and in less than a year. It has to be her right?
      I know DJ beat her but the rest?!?!!?

exactly. if chit is fckd up everywhere YEW go, it’s not them, it’s YEW :ha:

Butta,

:lol: interesting, yeah that’s word we’ll go with! :winky:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I guess everybody has left the garden….sigh…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*reads Dubbs post* A BLT does sound real good right about now…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Keya: You got the pregnant munchies. I need to take a deep breathe because it is days like today when I want to find another place to work :lol: But stupid people work everywhere so what are you gonna do :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

™ says:

WT,

I heard that too and in less than a year. It has to be her right?
      I know DJ beat her but the rest?!?!!?

exactly. if chit is fckd up everywhere YEW go, it’s not them, it’s YEW :ha:

Butta,

:lol: interesting, yeah that’s word we’ll go with! :winky:
      March 13, 2014 at 12:32 pm

I know she can’t do to Olivier what she did to Aubrey though. He leaving with the son.

says:

a 51 year old man in Long Branch, NJ seeking sexual gratification from a vacuum cleaner nearly bled to death when the machine cut off nearly a 1/2 inch of his peen :dead:

i guess :jack: was just out the question huh?

says:

Keya u pregnit?? it must be this damn blog, all these roses comin up wiff child.

*logs off*

Mistaken yo robe on tight or nah? u tryna expand the Taken household?

& congrats!

But stupid people work everywhere so what are you gonna do :shrug:
      ________________________________

Better the dummies you know than some new dummies you gotta figure out :tea:
      hang in there… you’ll eventually rise above them and they’ll HAVE to accept your decisions (“speaking those things…”)
      :whistle: Kandi voice ‘i fly above all the drama I-I-I I fly above :pigsfly: all the drama’ :whistle:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Halle been crazy :no:
      She can’t blame black men anymore
      She lucky she got them babies out of it

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*crosses my legs*
      The baby shop is closed :nono:
      *throws my uterus and eggs out the blog window**
      Now if the Mister wanna sess :winky:
      *uncrosses legs*

Razz

chile apparently there was a blade inside the nozzle in which he placed his dack for pleasure :smack:

GOTS to be mo’ careful!

FuturedocDonte says:

Me: so what you think happened to the Malaysian airplane?

Me wife: them folk got raptured up :coffee:

:eek: :hahaha: aye but I don’t know why that comment had me so weak. Maybe because she was super serious

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Dead at I fly above :hahaha:
      I am about to download it and bump it :eek:

:lol: hey ITTO! :rollseyes: it IS good to see me aint it?! :chase:

Taken
      *crosses my legs*
      The baby shop is closed :nono:
      *throws my uterus and eggs out the blog window**
      Now if the Mister wanna sess :winky:
      *uncrosses legs*

:hahaha: & :cosign: not YO mista, mine, but yeah :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Me: so what you think happened to the Malaysian airplane?
      Me wife: them folk got raptured up :coffee:

:ghost: LMAOOOOOOOOOO

it mussa been a PRE-rapture since I’m still hurr & whatnot :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Future you wife said them passengers was CAUGHT UP!! CAUGHT UP :violin:
      :fights the rapture air like Shirley Caesar: :ghost: < — ascending to heaven

@Fay: You already know we will buss it open for less than a Truk Fit for our Misters :rofl

Child, that Caught Up is my song! *sways* waves church fan w/MLK on the front, fune home # on the byke>>>> :waves:

:newpost:

Dude shot teenaged girls boyfriend when he found him hiding in the closet. :eek: read the whole story though :|

OpinionHated says:

That plane done landed in some Malaysian onion field and they holding those people hostage – just haven’t decided if they want to bargain for food or money…. how the heck you lose a whole plane – if it crashed we’d have found debris – I’m telling ya check the onion fields!!!!!