Audio: Kenya Moore’s 911 Call

Kenya Moore's 911 Call

After a staged fight on location at the Biltmore Hotel, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Kenya Moore placed a 911 call to Atlanta police to report she sustained a minor head injury during a fight with co-star Porsha Williams.

Listen as Kenya’s voice sounds deflated once she realizes the dispatcher has no idea who she or Williams are. Kudos to the dispatcher for not being one of RHOA’s millions of gullible viewers.

Source: WSBTV

51 Responses to “Audio: Kenya Moore’s 911 Call”

LHHAtlanta bout to run all these other reality shows outta business.

Writers better up they game.

missyJ says:

Ion even curr

Now for the 3rd post… *shouts across the blog* does anybody watch Parenthood? ?

Afiya says:

These two lookin’ like “I got better tits than you bish!”

Porsha titties lookin some good tho.

kamadiva says:

Old news…Kenya stay calling 12 so she can sue.

so is this the promotional ad for donkey titties vs stallion titties or nah? :huh: :boobs:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @ Missy.
    I don’t !

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I’m tired of seeing this.

Buttercup says:

:no: Missy. I’on watch that.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@MissyJ, :no: Is it good?

Miss J whats Parenthood? :popcorn:

Im old. I mostly watch the smithsonian channel and crime shows on investigative discovery channel. :oldman:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Parenthood????? Didn’t that go off in 1997?? Wasn’t Robert Townsend on that? :rofl:

kamadiva says:

Kenya reminds me of my Unk’s wife: She is 25 yrs younger than he is.

She wants to argue, cuss and fight him, but when he shakes her ass to get her back in her right mind, she runs to call 12. But 12 always locks her ass up…but he go get her out. And they be back together again like a Robert Flack and Donny Hathaway song!

Buttercup says:

crime shows on investigative discovery channel. :oldman:
    =======
    Me all day! I watch Snapped too. Honey Dip thinks I’m researching to off him one day :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I think these teets might have been fresh out the gate on Porsha cause they look hard as rocks. Hopefully they soften up a bit. She had a BANGIN natural body before :bow: I thought it was better than the rest of the ladies. I guess she want to be heavier on the top. This does in the eyes of men increase of her trophy wife status I guess :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Parenthood????? Didn’t that go off in 1997?? Wasn’t Robert Townsend on that?

I thought that too :kona:

speaking of parenthood, Ms. J–did yo mama come and collect your stepdaddy YET? :waiting:

UpgradedLurker says:

@Kam, why do you call it 12?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I ain’t old :stop: But I stay on ID, Oxygen, TLC and NBC watching: Dateline, Who the Bleep Did I Marry, Blood Relatives, 48 Hours Investigates, Mansion Murders… ALL OF THEM SHOWS. I love my husband. SWEATER GOD I DO. But if he ever….. I know how to get away with it :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: I am trying to drink my water jug today and I THINK I need to slow down. KNOT because my brain is floating in my head from excessive water :bounce: But rather because I have peed 4 times in the past hour and last time …. Voice trails off :oops: My output was so powerful I almost missed the toilet. My squat game was a perfect 90 degree angle tho :shrugs: I almost had an accident :wails:

@Upgraded Lurker – that may be an ATL term or…my hood Bankhead! LOL

We call them 12 from Adam 12…the old show that use to come on back in the 70’s. I’m old skool to the core! 70’s baby all day!

Buttercup says:

:ashamed: I’m not tall enough to pop a squat at a 90 degree angle….

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – I can’t with you today! HOLLERING!!

Just keep drinking…just keep drinking! Your body will get use to it and your bladder will be able to hold more.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Listening to the audio of Columbus Short on the TJMS …. And he sounds bizarre :no: Like he was biting the meat out of some innocent lady thigh. Like he was high with blood running down his mouth. I am just one minute in. He already called Tom a NIGGA :facepalm:

Afiya says:

Is there a video to your madness MsTake? :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Kenya pushes wayyy too many buttons.
    It is never safe to make a slow person angry enough to pop off.
    She should have just let Porsha keep eating her paste and crayons and left her alone. Pretty is ALL she has. :coffee:

:lol: get you some toilet seat covers MisTake or better yet, one of them bags like stumpy in the other post got :thumbsup:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Kam but I bean dranking the water for like 4 weeks nah. I don’t know why my bladder don’t wanna be friends no mo :no: I was scared like I might need a vag rejuvi :crying1: But then I realized that this just mean I got that AQUAFINA BABY!!! :yahoo:

KayCeiSoul – you need to -/ with User and Taken in the corner. :ROFL:

MisTaken says:

:stop: Be very careful drinking too much water too quickly. It can kill you. Serious medical problems occur when you dilute your blood too quickly. Read this about electrolyte imbalances –> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/fluidandelectrolytebalance.html

kamadiva says:

:kona: going to listen to Columbus.

kamadiva says:

@Sandra – I know someone that actually had to be hospitalized for electrolyte imbalance.

@ MisTaken: The reason you’re peeing so much is your kidneys are frantically trying to get rid of all the excess water to regulate your electrolytes so you don’t go into cardiac arrest. Tell your co-workers what you’re doing so they can inform the paramedics when they get there.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

We ain’t got no toilet seat covers here :wails: If I got do some bidness :eek: I just go to the 5th flo *holds up 4 fingers like Bruhman* and lay some toilet paper down on the seat. But for what should be a simple #1 I should be able to SQUAT :huh: Now I got to lay down toilet paper to piss????????

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just finished listening to Columbus. They said how does your wife feel about your album? Dude said how about I don’t care :facepalm: He ain’t trying to work. He laso said all women aren’t confident. He said he was going to keep it 1,000 twice… Jay said don’t that mean you keeping it 2,000 now??? Shanda finna go ahead and put that gun in Diddy Pope hand nah :shotsfired:

kamadiva says:

When I was a nursing student in Miami, half the patients on the medical unit had electrolyte imbalances. You would never think something as simple as drinking water can kill you.

____________________________________
    BAYBEE you just shaded me so bad I went BLINE :cool:
    If I ever thought I was in this joke telling/shade game you just let me know I was an amateur.
    I looked at the link. Although I was previously aware of this medical minute I will not drink any more water till lunchtime. Let me go get myself together I been font assassinated :ghost:

UpgradedLurker says:

@Upgraded Lurker – that may be an ATL term or…my hood Bankhead! LOL
    We call them 12 from Adam 12…the old show that use to come on back in the 70?s. I’m old skool to the core! 70?s baby all day!

————–

Love it!

UpgradedLurker says:

*puts down my bottle of water*

KayCeiSoul says:

kamadiva now you know that guhl ain’t all there. :no:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Umm this interview w/ Columbus Short on TJMS is :eek: He is slowly putting nails in his :coffin: He ain’t coming back. :crying1:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

He sounds drunk or high or something. :sad:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*gets up to go to the bathroom* :bite:
    I am don’t font in 5 minutes somebody get VIP to ping my IP and send the AMBALANCE cause I laid out in the toilet somewhere in AMURICA :wails:

kamadiva says:

@UpgradedLurker – now you know I got a lil bit of hood/gangsta/ratchness in my…it’s in the DNA! I tell people allt the time, I just look like this! But don’t let the edumacation and light skinnedness fool ya! LOL

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Hearts: Columbus sounds like he been listening to Youngbloodz :whistle: If you don’t give a da*n we don’t give a pluck :eek:
    I am trying to told you he was sitting on the phone during that interview :cell: with a groupie with a chunk of her leg missing. He probably was like who did this to you Adnan??? Was it huck?? Then he got up with is gun and shot the spot up :no:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Bish should have taken her a** whoopin like a woman. I thought Kenya was from Detroit.

i went to look up this columbus short person and ended up finding a old post SR did on him called “the downlow files: :facepalm:

maybe thats where all his angst is coming from. :shrugs:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Hi, Auntie, Roses & Lurkers! I thought Columbus Short sounded kind of drunk/kind of crazy. Couldn’t figure out which one for sure. He sounds like he’s something beyond arrogant/c0cky though — like a lil crazy. :shrugs:

:newpost:

kamadiva says:

Ok..he said God wrote the show from top from bottom. :shrug:

OH God..the interview was like pulling teeth. He has an album? :blink:

MisTaken trynna drown herself and I’m over here starving myself with a 1250 cal daily allowance. The things we do for health…

It’s a shame Porsha did that to herself. She looked fine the way she was. Now she dumb iwht big boobs – what’s next, blond hair? Kim 2.0