Beyonce Sued for Millions!

Beyonce Fans Sue Her for Millions

Roadhouse singer Beyonce once enjoyed the support and fierce loyalty of her adoring fans, whom she affectionately refers to as “the Beyhive.” But those days are over. 2 former members of the Beyhive have turned against their idol. The fans filed a suit against Beyonce for damages after they were trampled during Beyonce’s concert stop at the United Center in Chicago on December 13, 2013.

Chicago BeyHive members Raquel Castellanos and Gabriella Davidson are suing Beyonce for an undisclosed amount after they were pushed over by a “rushing mob” entering The United Center for the Mrs. Carter Show on December 13, 2013.

Raquel and Gabriella claim they were trampled, knocked unconscious and suffered broken bones after the crowd rushed the doors at the United Center.

Raquel and Gabriella blame Beyonce, The United Center and Live Nation for not organizing an orderly plan of entry for the huge crowd waiting to get inside for the show.

40 Responses to “Beyonce Sued for Millions!”

Wheres My Check says:

:think: I’m confused as to how this is Beyonce’s problem. :tea:

deedeegirl says:

is that on her or the venue?

Wheres My Check says:

Thats like me going to see a Kevin Hart movie and i trip on the way in and break my leg, im not suing Kevin Hart im suing the damn theatre. Its their job to provide safety, not the artist. Simple

KyCakes says:

:tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I guess I really dont see how this is Bey fault.

User Friendly says:

thats the vacation hair I want :woohoo:

so over these ow-fits though. enough with the matchy matchiness.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

THIS Mother Lover said “Roadhouse singer” :facepalm: :ghost”

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I guess I really dont see how this is Bey fault.

Hell it’s not :tea:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

:offtopic: Has anyone watched the show The 100? Saw the first episode and it was pretty good.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Aint nobody getting millions outa nobody. ION blame em fro trying though. Why the hell not? :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhhh, so is this Beyonce and her camp’s fault or the venue’s fault? I guess they said f it, we are gonna name everyone. Mind you they are not going to walk away with millions….but they will walk away with something. I just don’t think that “something” will come from Beyonce.

SummerBaby says:

:tea:

Just Looking says:

This sounds like DTTS :tea: She will boycott a concert in a heartbeat. This is the first though if she is going to sue. :kona:

Jdore says:

:rofl: at Auntie for this write-up I thought I disliked Bey but Auntie clearly has me beat! The stadium should be the ones liable but maybe they had to put ALL parties in the lawsuit :shrug:

ROADHOUSE Singer! :hahaha: Sandrita U R ruthless and relentless

I guess I will read some chapters, cause clearly it ain’t shyt happening in the news these day :bye:

My toes got stepped on at the Usher concert in 2004. Is it too late for me to colleck a check?

:rofl: at “Roadhouse Singer.”

But ain’t this on the venue or whoever provide security? :think:

missyJ says:

“Roadhouse”

Sandra be giving her Thesaurus the BIDNESS coming up with these adjectives

missyJ says:

Y’all just love leaving folks downstairs sad and lonely….

SummerBaby says:

I like Bey’s outfit.

@MISSY J
    ““Roadhouse”

Sandra be giving her Thesaurus the BIDNESS coming up with these adjectives”

It’s only so many words she can use tho. Yall know we like two months away from a post starting off:

“Ol light skinned bytch Beyonce..”

jazi65 says:

Roadhouse singer Beyonce :dead:

“But those days are over. 2 former members of the Beyhive have turned against their idol.”

So… :think: the Beyhive is no more because a whopping TWO members have turned? Interesting :think:

I suppose you could be right, Sandra, but it’s more likely that the next ‘news’ stemming from this will be “trampled concert-goers ‘dragged’ by beyhive” (intended) :tea:

This could get ugly. Jay Z owes Live Nation a lot of money.

Yall know we like two months away from a post starting off:

“Ol light skinned bytch Beyonce..”

A roadhouse is a commercial establishment typically built on or near a major road or highway that services passing travellers.
    **************************
    :hahaha: – This one is my fave Sandy.

This sounds like a venue problem, not a B or Live Nation problem. They wouldn’t have had to suffer through being trampled had they gone to see her at the nice quaint roadhouse aka truck stop. LOL!

Keesh says:

Let me find out the two suing fan club memebers are Latoya and Latavia…… Why dont they just stop trying to get back in the group!!!!! Michelle said no a decade ago and no means no!!!!

Afternoon Roses!!

Did that girl who got ‘flying squirrel-d’ by Miguel get money from him?

Wasting time says:

Definition of a frivolous lawsuit.
    This has nothing to do with Beyonce. This is the venues problem. :no:

Ms Peaches says:

Now if Beyonce would have jumped off stage and drop kicked them in the head with her stiletto’s thangs would have been different.

missyJ says:

Yall know we like two months away from a post starting off:

“Ol light skinned bytch Beyonce..”

=============

SummerBaby says:

I don’t think this is Bey’s fault, but if I get trampled best believe I’m suing a bunch of folks.

Wasting time says:

Ok.
    I just watched this weeks Drag Race and hollered!
    OMG. Rapping Ru-Paul.
    I’m beat with Eve Struggle wig though :no: Ain’t her man a billionaire?!?

Afiya says:

She’s insured and them being trampled has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Carter :nono: can’t blame her for that.

zurishay says:

I wonder how Miguels patient is doing after he Haw-YOU-KENNN’ed on her head. Did she get any money?

tintin1979 says:

i need this outfit. sandra find out who makes it please.