Chris Brown Calls Ex-Gal Pal Karrueche from Jail

Chris Brown Calls Ex Gal Pal Karrueche from Jail

Feeling despondent and lonely in his isolation cell, jailed singer Chris Brown reached out to the one person who understands him best — his ex-gal pal Karrueche Tran.

Karrueche, who dumped Brown a month before his most recent stint in jail, accepted a phone call from the men’s prison in LA where Brown is incarcerated for violating the terms of his probation.

In the emotional phone call, Brown told Karrueche he loved her. He also passed along a message to his legion of loyal fans whom he refers to as “Team Breezy.”

Although Karrueche has moved on with her life, she evidently feels sorry for the mentally disturbed young man, whose once promising career took a downward spiral following his 2009 conviction for beating ex-girlfriend Rihanna to a bloody pulp.

99 Responses to “Chris Brown Calls Ex-Gal Pal Karrueche from Jail”

:facepalm: I just cooked some homemade vegetable (with meat) :winky: and it is everything :nun: my first time cooking it owwwww wwwww

deedeegirl says:

I don’t feel sorry for Negros in jail.

Who cares about these two at this point :shrugs:

zurishay says:

Every man in jail falls in love and wants to get married when they get out. EVERY!!!!!

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Ok where is @Taken so we can discuss this feddy situation :lol:

SummerBaby says:

—————
    Them incarcerated dudes spit the most game.

zurishay says:

:cosign: :clap: :preach: :trophy: say that!

anw_rootbeer says:

zurishay says:

————————
    EV ER RY 1 LOL

Matchsticks says:

welp… :shrugs:

missyJ says:

She almost as foolish as Yandy

Gigi26 says:

—————————–
    Then gets a taste of the pusscee n realizes he ain’t built for the murried life :no:

Katchan whatever her name is, she’s the fall back girl. He knows what he’s doing :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She’s a pretty girl. Adorable. Clearly she is in :love: She wants him to pick her and win sew bad :(

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Thanks! @Razz. Don’t they have some CLEP courses that are free for active duty?
    ———

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Puppy: I am here. We can discuss FEDDY FEDDY FEDDY :waiting:

zurishay says:

My ex boyfriend had a ex “fiancé”. This chick had the nerve to say “I know he loved me cuz he was gonna marry me”. I said ” sweetie, he was in work release when he said that. All inmates wanna get married…But he surely DIDNT MARRY ur behind 4 years later did he?” The silence was golden. :lipssealed:

FuturedocDonte says:

I don’t understand why she’s filming their phone call :blink: THE HOES AIN’T LOYAL :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I thought CLEP classes was like 099… But I like Razz so I was going to let it ride :kona:
    C -can’t
    L – learn the
    E- education
    P- part

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Kae needs to boost her self – esteem makes no sense keep going back to him and allowing him to cast you aside when he wants some new new.

She just glad he dialed her vs dialing Robyn.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Taken I :heart: Taken2 she ur middle child right.

FuturedocDonte says:

:hahaha: nope !! :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t understand why she’s filming their phone call THE HOES AIN’T LOYAL

by FuturedocDonte on Apr 1, 2014 at 3:35 pm
    ——-
    I was going to say that but it looks like he arranged or approved it. Either way he needs to be worried about not dropping the soap :no: he is going to get :whip: when the judge and prison folk see this

SOTHERNGRL says:

Hail some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. :shrug: Makes about as much sense as this post.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Pup :yea: middle kids are the best
    DJ Khaled voice WE DA BEST :trophy:
    She has no Fs to give at age 2. She is her diddy

I remma’d to bring my phone charger today! :yahoo:

I’m finna go wash! (watch)

Where is Diva Ro?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just ate some regular food after having juiced for a bit
    :whistle: these bowels ain’t loyal :kona:

Chile boo. Coochie ain’t going nowhere. She was cheesin harder than a little bit at that jail house call. CB was probably getting a BJ from a guard while he was speaking to her.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

C -can’t
    L – learn the
    E- education
    P- part
    ————
    :ban:

Don’t be mad cause I don’t have to “pay” for my “eduh-ca-shun!”

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

FuturedocDonte says:

I don’t understand why she’s filming their phone call  THE HOES AIN’T LOYAL

She’s filming herself taking his call trying to send a message to that chick he :hunchin: in rehab. Also why the hell did he write a song about something as old as time. Hoes aint NEVER been loyal to nothing but the all mightily dollar. He must have just found that out.

She just glad he dialed her vs dialing Robyn.
    ———–
    :crying1: Cause he would have if she was stateside…. :kona:

missyJ says:

Koochie Koo taint goin nowhere… Her linked in profile has her job listed as Tommy. Who you think paying her bills :coffee:

CHA CHA says:

GAL PAL Tho :hahaha: :rofl:

I watched the vid… :lol: Awww how sweet. I bet when he get out he will be singing a different tune. :whistle:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Taken yall is ok long as you get just the right amount of attention. Too much an you’ll be a narcissist, too little and :kona:

is that powdered sugar on fried chicken wings? :huh:

Karrueche, who dumped Brown

LTOSR. :hahaha:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

beignets in your gravi? :huh:

She’s a pretty girl. Adorable.

Channie >>>>> Trannie I mean Karrachue. :eek:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

missyJ says:

Kae is a model damn it. Didn’t you just see he on the cover of Vog… oh wait it was Cosm… no it was Ell… what’s that? She ain’t even made the cover of FOB weekly yet. Oh my bad.

Chelle514 says:

PRAYERFULLY WHEN HE GETS OUT THIS TIME HE’LL BE A ‘BETTER MAN’ I really like CB. Have a great evening everyone :-)

She just glad he dialed her vs dialing Robyn.
    *********************

He called Rob first. Drake picked up the phone and did eem like Jody did Snoop in Baby Boy.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Razz no that’s deep fried French Toast :nun:

She just glad he dialed her vs dialing Robyn.

Right after this, he had Karra call Robyn and ask just why she didnt put no money on the phone.

:tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

beignets in your gravi? :huh:
    Hurry up and change it :bite: Don’t let DTTS see them. Last time she saw a picture of some food she tried to eat it off the commercial and ended up getting lock jaw and having to call the ambulance cause she got electrocuted from the tv :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

I didn’t watch the video, but I’m not sure why K is grinning like a cheshire cat.

I seem to be thought of as a ride or die chick which isn’t in me at all. Dudes that I haven’t spoken to in years will track me down after a couple of address changes and maybe even a phone number change wanting to “do right” when they get locked up. :rolleyes: That ain’t me, bruh.

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Bird says:

She just glad he dialed her vs dialing Robyn.
    *********************

:rofl: you was talking real hard on the phone nephew

He must have just found that out.

He is the author of that there baby so I dont see how :lol:

Chris play too much. :heart:

That might be my fave Chris Brown quote..better than they cant hate from outside the club even. :lol:

cucumbers
    _________

Im gone learn about being so open minded…I love cumcumbers. Eating them. The scent. Love. :heart: So why not Gatorade Cucumber Limon? :think: What could be bad about that. :eek:

Bleechhhhhhhhh :vomit: Its is so SEW cucumber-ree. :|

Buttuh! Had a dude “trying to do right by me” and couldn’t care enough to wash his ass. How you gone propose taking care of me and you walkin rounst here musty? How you gone propose taking care of me when you work PART TIME, riding the bus and not going to school? How you gone propose taking care of me by getting me the bess smartphone out and you got a relic of a flip phone?

:offtopic: OFF FB: It was posed to fellas…

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAS!! Be 100% honest!
    A woman you are NEWLY seeing invites you over and says she’s going to cook a NICE dinner for you (1st time)! You get there hungry as hell ready to see what baby girl can do in the kitchen. She seats you at the table and brings you your meal and drink ……………….
    ON A MUTHAFRICKIN PAPER/STYROFOAM PLATE and a red liquor store cup!
    Do you:
    A) Think nothing of it at all….shiiiiddd u are just thankful she offered the meal!
    B) think LAZY, HOODRAT ALERT! How classy!!
    C) Notice the lack of execution and presentation but don’t hold it against her.
    D) Make up your own!!

KyCakes says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

———————————————————————
    :think: Sounds like my military ex….

“Just give me five years and when I retire, Babe, It’s ALL about you….”

:tea:

:cya:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :osign: Don’t Do It

missyJ says:

======================

Bless her lil heart tho, she did have one “paid” appearance at an ATL Slim (or oneadem interchangeable ATL promoters) Compound Nightclub events

Thats that snapper! :lol:

You know how it is… you think about them jeans you gave away..you finally can fit them and youre like, why the fukk i gave my jeans away.. :cry:

Buttercup says:

@Razz, the latest dude is in federal prison. I haven’t spoken to him in about 6 years, then all of a sudden I had a prepaid call. I’m like, “How did you get my number?” “Ooooh, your brother gave it to me.” I have a bleeding heart, so I feel bad for not responding to email or wanting to talk on the phone (kinda but not really). I haven’t spoken to you in almost 6 years. What do we have to talk about? I’ve grown. You’re stuck in 2008 :shrug:

SummerBaby says:

———————————————————————
    I swear this was similar to my ex. :hahaha:

OTB i wouldn’t so much be worried about what the food and drink are on/in, but so much what was on the plate and how it look/taste and such… Shiiid all the dishes may ahve been in the dishwasher and she might have been lazy :lol:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

OutsidetheBox says:

OFF FB: It was posed to fellas…

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAS!! Be 100% honest!
    ON A MUTHAFRICKIN PAPER/STYROFOAM PLATE and a red liquor store cup!
    Do you:
    B) think LAZY, HOODRAT ALERT! How classy!!
    C) Notice the lack of execution and presentation but don’t hold it against her.
    D) Make up your own!!

See I had an issue with my roommate not wanting to do dishes so she only wanted paper plates. I was so irritated. Like we grown we need glasses and dishes.

Buttercup says:

She seats you at the table and brings you your meal and drink ……………….
    ON A MUTHAFRICKIN PAPER/STYROFOAM PLATE and a red liquor store cup!
    ========
    This reminds of when Honey Dip said some girl was trying to get at him. She invited him over for dinner and it was chips and dip…ya know, the cheese and meat kind. :crying: I laugh at him to this day about that.

I cant deal :lol: @Buttuh, did he ask you about how Hot Styles blew up and what not?

missyJ says:

See I get the opposite… nigras in the proverbial jail “murried” they exotic Draya type that don’t cook, keep house, or take care the chirren… NOW they on my phone talmbout I :pray: over what went down with us gul. I shoulda done better by you. :facepalm: why you stuck on stupid over 2002??

GottaBigOne says:

I am gonna Break IT Down:

Rihanna and Chris are both using other people to GET back at each other.
    Rhi-Rhi is using Rapper Drake and Chris Breezy is using Ms. K. (who should keep movin’ ON as she did last month – – away from C.B!)

Rihanna is something else making Chris LOSE his mind while in Jail knowing FULL WELL that being with Drake is causing CB to go More Stark-Raving MAD than usual.

It is a SAD situation all the way around for ALL four Principals in this Warped Saga!
    Although Rhihanna and CB are Not married to each other, this couple reminds me of the late Elizabeth Taylor and her husband, Richard Burton (who the violet-eyed one with the double row of eyelashes married twice). To say their marriage was dysfunctional is an understatement! There was reported verbal and physical violence within the Taylor-Burton Marriage. They were meant for each other in an odd destructive way.

The same for Rhi-Rhi and CB: They cannot live with or without each other – – and there will be no end to their Madness toward each other until – -

SummerBaby says:

————-
    If my kids are gone & I still cook for a man he should be happy on whatever it’s served on.

missyJ says:

====================

Like Nachos??

I done made some mean chicken nachos for dinner nah…

My male BFF is locked up right now..on the same damn pod with my BD too..called last night, I had to call his lady on my house phone.

So he want me to ask “why she didnt put money on the phone” (number one question locked up nigas ask) and she was not feeling me. :hahaha: I could hear it in her voice as soon as I said Hello. I was EXTRA sweet too.

He had just finished telling me he proposed to her (shocking!!!! with his bm for NINE years and never proposed…next girl gets the ring), how much he LOVESSSSSSS her… but guess what she said… “we need to talk.”

Mayne I was WEAK. LMAOOOO :rofl:

I hate doing dishes… I will throw a load in the washer so fast! But the water here is so damned hard it leaves white spots. Thank the lawd above for mr. He will knock them out for me while I clean the rest of the kitchen. :nun:

Buttercup says:

Thats that snapper! :lol:
    =========
    Of the 4 or 5, I only blessed 1 with getting the kitty. The others I just use to chill with- nothing serious at all. Heck, the one I did bed couldn’t even spend the night at my place. We would finish up, and I would ask, “So whatchu bout to do?”

KyCakes says:

Man…If you look like Chewbacca, don’t give yourself the screen name of ‘just right’ :stop: it

Buttercup says:

How you gone propose taking care of me and you walkin rounst here musty?
    ========
    But :wait: Why is an overgrown behind boy still musty in this day and age. He could at least throw some baking soda under his arms. I know I would’ve :rofl: in his face.

missyJ says:

Ion use paper plates, not even paper napkins.. we cloth round here.. So I ain’t gots to worry. And yes I would judge a grown man serving me dinner on a paper plate and we not sitting on a checkered blanket somewhere.

———–
    CHILLI CON FUKKIN QUESSSOOOOOOO!!!! :rofl:

and she might have been lazy :lol:

:eek: Things one should want to know about a person. :lol:

I feed my kids off paper when I have it. And if ppl come to my house for dinner I ALWAYS request paper products (napkins, toilet paper, paper plates, utensils… I take all that )But Im a china girl. :lol:

Buttercup says:

========
    Nawl. He still asking for some pictures. :no: I don’t want you to pleasure yourself to my image, dude. I still owe my brother a butt kicking for giving out my number though.

missyJ says:

Oh and with me and the ex we’d use paper at his house for lil simple meals but if I made dinner dinner HE would get the regular plates like nah babe we need dishes for this.. You just gots to know better

________

:hahaha: Sorry. That was so funny..just two of yall. ROTFL.

When my kids see ppl coming over., I can hear there spirits groaning about dishes :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

—————
    I have some china that has been in my family for years & I hate to use it. I need to break that habit.

Buttercup says:

Like Nachos??
    I done made some mean chicken nachos for dinner nah…
    ==========
    Like melted Velveta, a dab of salsa, and ground beef cause I know she didn’t use ground chuck.

I pointed out that I have made something similar, and his response was, “Yeah, for a gameday get together. You didn’t try to pass off an appetizer as dinner to me.” She should’ve known he’s bougie.

Waht :rofl: GTFOH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying1:

Buttercup says:

but guess what she said… “we need to talk.”
    =======
    Yeah, I would’ve had to mute my phone, because I would’ve snorted and all whilst laughing :rofl:

– – and there will be no end to their Madness toward each other until – –

So ominous. :|

Absence will weaken the heart. Pisces get it in their mind that they want it such a way and so it shall be. I dont think she will go back to him if it doesn’t happen really soon. She is not Karra. Rih WILL move on.

SummerBaby says:

Nawl. He still asking for some pictures. I don’t want you to pleasure yourself to my image, dude. I still owe my brother a butt kicking for giving out my numb
    ————-
    I’ve had the same # since forever. I got a call last year from a dude locked in the Feds wanting me to write him. Man we never dated exchanging #’s & dancing at the club was as far as we got that was early 2000’s.

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
    So..there is this group on FB of random adults, and one of the questions posed was “You have $10 for dinner and drinks. What do you make?”
    I liked some of the creative answers…

However, one bish oke the mold talmbout “I’d get cubed steak at Dollar tree an- -”

:blink: Um….They sell frozen meat at Dollar Tree?

I cried thinking of the unfortunate damage that was done to someones intestines…

I had to get a sewing kit an happened to be near a Dollar Tree…Lemme see this ish….

Sure nuff…cubed steak as in the freezer…It looked like it coulda been horse, though….

we cloth round here.

I derail like the best of them… can you tell me where you get them? I have not found any that I want to pay for AND stand up to my kids. Like we use them, they use them, :eek: I try to wash them and they come out ridiculous? Shruken…still stained… :shrug:

The last ones I got from BBB, Granted they were “cheaper”. I think I need a certain fabric or something. IDK. My kids dont care, prolly ruining them on purpose cause they dont want to fold. :lol:

He still asking for some pictures. :no:

Number two question. :hahaha:

Niggas get a lot of clout off a full photo album, i am not fukking kidding. :hahaha:

Embarrassing time: I was talking to a guy who had to do a year and a day…we was chit chatting one day and he casually mentioned he saw me in a nigga photo album :ashamed: I swear I was so embarassed. I dont even know who it was. :facepalm:

Like G’ma say you cant take it with you. :) Gone head and break out the fine China.

FuturedocDonte says:

OFF FB: It was posed to fellas…

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAS!! Be 100% honest!
    ON A MUTHAFRICKIN PAPER/STYROFOAM PLATE and a red liquor store cup!
    Do you:

Cuz some of y’all can’t cook so I’m grateful she made a nicca something to eat :coffee: and why dirty a dish :blink: don’t nobody want to be washing dishes and shait

I kept it G, Buttah. I was like ” :no: Friend she said she will but she is not happy with you right now.” Tryna soften the blow.

I could hear her rolling her eyes over the phone. :hahaha: He was like, “what she say?!?!?!”

Then, “Awww chit..I hope she aint heard nothing..”

Me: But you proposed. :eyeroll:

Girlllllll. :no:

ALBoy says:

I saw a young couple “grocery shopping” @ dollar tree buying all the .00098 oz steak they spent like fifty :no:

:ghsot: When I go in there for my foil paper I get to looking at the “frozen meat” like a car wreck :blink:

:hahaha: But they can order take out like the best of them!

Buttercup says:

Niggas get a lot of clout off a full photo album, i am not fukking kidding.
    ============
    :shocked: You have learnt me something today. BOL at you being in someone else’s album :wail:

:hahaha: You play too much.

I just finished “Enough Said” , James Gandolfini movie. :heart: *dabs eyes*