Suspect in Shooting of Fulton Assistant DA Found Dead

Fulton assistant district attorney shot

The husband of April McConnell, assistant district attorney for Fulton County, was found dead, AJC.com reports.

Tranard McConnell’s body was found on the edge of a pond near a cemetery on Mallory Road, WSBTV reports. He is believed to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

April McConnell, an Emory University Law School graduate, was a few months shy of her 32nd birthday. She is listed in critical condition at Grady hospital.

Mrs. McConnell filed for divorce on Monday. She did not have a protective order, Channel 2 reported.

McConnell’s father, Kevin Ross, a former attorney, was the campaign manager for disgraced former Atlanta Mayor Bill campbell.

April McConnell, an assistant district attorney for Fulton County, was critically injured in a double shooting this morning.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that McConnell was one of 2 people shot in a car in southwest Atlanta Friday morning.

According to the AJC, the double shooting was not related to her work as an assistant district attorney for Fulton County.

Police believe the assailant was lying in wait for the two victims, and that McConnell knew the shooter. WSBTV Channel 2 is reporting that McConnell filed for divorce on Monday.

McConnell is in critical condition at Grady Memorial hospital. There is no word on the condition or the identify of the 2nd victim.

A which is believed to be involved in the shooting was found near the scene of the shooting.

Police Capt. Paul Guerrucci: “We believe both victims that received gunshot wounds were inside a vehicle. The window of the vehicle was shot out. Multiple shots were fired.”

McConnell’s co-workers were seen leaving Grady hospital They had no comment for reporters gathered outside the hospital.

Visit AJC.com and WSBTV.com for more on this breaking story.

Update, 2:59 p.m.: “Sources told Channel 2 the suspect in the shooting is McConnell’s husband, Tranard McConnell. She filed for divorce on Monday and there was no protective order, Channel 2 reported.”

• Rapper The Game, Star of ‘Marrying The Game’, Accused of Beating His Fiancee
  • Man charged with beating 2-year-old stepson to death
  • Mary J Blige’s Dad Stabbed, Critically Injured
  • Woman sentenced to 30 years in prison for torturing 13-year-old brother-in-law

155 Responses to “Suspect in Shooting of Fulton Assistant DA Found Dead”

coco creamy says:

:sad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes it was. Related to her work. Probably not saying for whatever reason. These folks they put away are getting crazy now. Like really bad. This one DA here…her daddy was kidnapped. Why? Gang retaliation. Had ATL ties. Been in news here (Triangle area. Dad was in Wake Forest NC) and in ATL. Dayum shame.

I hope these folks make it. God bless them

free says:

i hope they make it. i presume it’s a man (the husband) and these men are out here acting a fool.

She filed for divorce on Monday. She was probably returning home after spending the night with her lover.

free says:

i presume it’s a man (the husband) and these men are out here acting a fool.

You can’t presume anything in Atlanta. She might go both ways.

Yeah I see they said domestic in nature in story on site. STILL SAD. OMG. :sad:

People are crazy. I’d rather go on my way vs killing someone who doesn’t want me. Go find someone who wants you vs killing them. Like that man who stalked and killed the woman at cumberland. People are crazy. I’ll keep dating my vibrator at least the only thing that will die are the batteries.

SummerBaby says:

This is so sad! Folks are so crazy & vindictive. :no:

free says:

Sandra Rose says: You can’t presume anything in Atlanta. She might go both ways.

********************

yes, it was two ladies…. reminds me of that basketball chick who shot all up in her ex-lover’s car in midtown.

libra80sbaby says:

See this don’t make no dayum sense. You can’t even break relationships off with mufugguhs nowadays. Folks killing or trying to kill over broken hearts. :facepalm:

free says:

sources are reporting now that it’s her husband….

missyJ says:

Quick.. where was Phaedra?

What happened to just :box: putting ya dukes up and then just walking away :no: smh!

…McConnell knew the shooter. WSBTV Channel 2 is reporting that McConnell filed for divorce on Monday.
      _______________________________

wow, if this is domestic and it’s a crazy ex, i can only smh :no: and pray for these victims :pray:
      i know what it’s like to have a crazy ex. i STILL check my surroundings 10+ years since i’ve physically been in his presence! not scared either, just cautious :tea:

free says:

tranard mcconnell and april ross. they just got married in 2011; their registry is still online.

PARIAH says:

This is crazy.. I hope she pulls through.. Sources are saying her husband was upset because she was having an affair. I’m not sure how true that is though :shrug:

Buttercup says:

This one DA here…her daddy was kidnapped.
      ==========
      And he wasn’t even the intended target. The doorter was. How do you mistakenly kidnap a guy when you’re supposed to pick up a girl :smack:

Buttercup says:

This one DA here…her daddy was kidnapped.
      ==========

Twasn’t no mistake :tea:

coco creamy says:

and people choose to stay in relationship with mentally ill folks thinking they can change them, pyschopath, socialpath, narrcissit,schiz-O

run folks you cant help them, you got the signs they were ther all along slapping you in the face, this is terrible. on so many levels. but it happens so often, im with DAWN, i got mine too. :sad:

capricorn83 says:

AJC is now reporting that her husband is the main suspect. Sad

Aight! :nite:
      I hope no one manages to die (s/o Kdub) :wink:
      Everyone have a blessed weekend.

Crickett says:

The car was parked on a residential street with sidewalks and the passenger side was shot out, where the ADA was sitting. Looking at the news and the neighbors houses, this was the hood. This makes me sick, I hate sorry men. Since I graduated from high school 25 years ago in Cleveland, my class has lost 10 women to domestic violence, 10!

missyJ says:

What happened to just putting ya dukes up and then just walking away smh!

=============

What happened to just cutting up they clothes and breaking they CDs? Mofos would be myad as heyul come home and awl they tapes done had the ribbon yanked out and it’s hanging from the ceiling like streamers. But dude yeah that was her car drive past the side bish house last night. He order a pizza and get a broom and keep it moving.

free says:

A similar case happened recently. A woman lay in wait for her ex-girlfriend and the woman’s new boyfriend to arrive home. Same situation. She shot into the car, killing the boyfriend. Her ex-girlfriend got away and was uninjured. Read the story here http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/woman-gets-life-sentence-killing-man-dating-her-ex/nfNGC/

:no:

and please, if you know you got a crazy ex, and i’m your new boo, TELL ME bout this fool.

i made sure i told Mister bout nutty buddy AND we laid low in the ride one day, so i could POINT ‘EM OUT when he was trying to piggyback through the back door of my building :eek:

Buttercup says:

Twasn’t no mistake
      =======
      GMA reported that the doorter was the intended target, but they had the wrong address :coffee:

I wonder if Mrs. McConnell’s girlfriend survived?

GMA reported that the doorter was the intended target, but they had the wrong address :tea:
      ____________________________

lest we forget that criminals can also be quite dumb

free says:

Crickett says: The car was parked on a residential street with sidewalks and the passenger side was shot out, where the ADA was sitting. Looking at the news and the neighbors houses, this was the hood.

**********************

it’s not hood. it’s the older part of the camp creek area, which has a lot of folks that have been in that area for ages. the houses are just old style atlanta.

User Friendly says:

free says:

never trust a nigga with “ard” in his name. :nono: too close to retard. his mama named him that cuz she already knew.

ion mess with no bernards, gerards, retards. thats a red flag right there.

Wasting time says:

I don’t want anyone to love me this much!

free says:

Sandra Rose says: I wonder if Mrs. McConnell’s girlfriend survived?

***********************

i know you have sources at fulton county courthouse so it sounds like you know the deal….

KyCakes says:

See? When-EVA someone is shot, the first person suspected is the spouse…
      Which tells you ALL you need to know about marriage….

free says:

User Friendly says: never trust a nigga with “ard” in his name

*******************

Sorry these ladies were shot. People are crazy.

You ever had a comment sitting you was ready to post but got caught up in work and by the time you got byke there was a new post? That is my explanation for this:
      Yea I try to ask myself WWTD (What Would Taken Do) in that situation and I wanna say I would help the baby but the chick’s whole approach, past and entitlement would have me messed up :no: I would be like look Diddy if you want to fight for custody of the bastard your child and I see him through you then cool. Other than that :whistle: It ain’t nothing to cut that ISH off

KyCakes says:

———————————————————-
      So is this what happens when one gets a little too comfortable switch hitting?

Crickett says:

@Sandra, if she was driving, there were no exit points on the drivers side. She may have some fighting to do. (I watch to many crime series, don’t get me talking about blood splatter)

free says:

ok, a MAN and a woman were shot but the man was shot in the jaw and is not as critical as the woman.

Henny Blaque says:

CBS46 updated at 3:03 pm is reporting the other victim is a man.

never trust a nigga with “ard” in his name.

:rofl: see, this the type mess would be in the ‘keepin it real advise column’

this worse than ‘oh hail nah’ by maya wilkes :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Crickett says:

——————————————————————–
      No necessarily….the bullet may not have had an exit point. When they do the forensic shooter markers (sticks trough the car) they’ll be able to tell…

sassyshe says:

The minute they said it was domestic I knew it was some husband/boyfriend who is pissed shes leaving him for another woman. You see they not letting out any info about the other chick

“the bullet may not have had an exit point”

:no: that made me shudder

Here is the link to Tranard McConell and April Ross’ wedding registry at Macy’s –> LINK They were married in 2011. I bet they met a few months before the wedding. :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Greetings from the Upper Room :ghost:
      That’s where I went…

Sandra Rose Said..
      You can’t presume anything in Atlanta. She might go both ways.

KyCakes says:

Crickett says:
      ——————————————————————–
      KyCakes says:

It was reported that she was sitting on the passenger side.

I mean he’s already gonna be shamed in the bo bo tennis shoes
      Luvie you said Matty son got on whiteboys :crying1:
      @Butter :yahoo: Glad you got the call buddy. Now make us proud. Waiting on some of my apps to turn into calls and interviews :(

KyCakes says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

“the bullet may not have had an exit point”

:no: that made me shudder
      —————————————————————-
      What I meant was, is just because he shot INTO the car, doesn’t mean it exited out of the other window. It may have ricocheted in the car, lodged itself into the interior….

If you want to shudder for real, lookup High Velocity blood splatter, per Crickett :lol:

User Friendly says:

see, this the type mess would be in the ‘keepin it real advise column’

this worse than ‘oh hail nah’ by maya wilkes
      _________________________

:lol: Maya used to crack me up with that. member she got all positive and started saying “oh hell YES”

I miss that show :cry:

free says:

dude has thrown his life away for a marriage that ain’t even 3 years old.

sassyshe says:

I don’t want anyone to love me this much!

by Wasting time
      ———
      See thats why I had to end my last situation, dude was wayyyyy too possessive. Females be seeing these sides of their partners and still continue with the relationship till its too late

Crickett says:

@free says it’s not hood. it’s the older part of the camp creek area, which has a lot of folks that have been in that area for ages. the houses are just old style Atlanta.

My bad. Maybe not “hood” but the neighbor with the dirty windows, jacked up curtains and trashy driveway made me think it was off Campbellton.

KyCakes says:

:no:
      All she wanted was some white dinnerware….

She found the wedding registry. She is on it. Blog investigation for devastation to the nation :ghost:

Just Looking says:

When will folks learn? If you shoot, stab, run over with car, cut up into a million pieces and soak in acid.

You gonna get caught, they have dedicated an entire channel to this fucggery. :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

A 15 year old girl stabbed to death IN SCHOOL by a 16 year old boy because she turned down his invitation to prom!!! :no: Folks need JESUS :nun: these dang days :kona:

User Friendly says: I miss that show :cry:

MisTaken says: She found the wedding registry. She is on it

_________________________

i miss the show too. i even tried to still like it w/out Toni Childs. do you have any other ‘advise’ or wisdom you’d like to impart, cause this post is taking a turn towards the morbid :no:

I see there is a gunman at Kennesaw State in Ga :wtf: But good old Gov just passed that gun law to let people have guns at church at other places so I don’t get why there is a lockdown. They just doing what you said was ok. Carrying guns. Everywhere.

CaKes! :stop:
      between the blood spatter research i AINT gonna do, and you reading from the registry, i’ma be ready to barricade myself in the house by the time i get home today. :scared:

capricorn83 says:

@mistaken…. that gun law is so stupid to me. Bc what we really need is MORE places to carry guns :sarcasm:

@IS: I tried to liven it up with some gems from the Matty :rules: YOU IS THE DIDDY post. Mentioned Luvie saying the boy wearing prowings while Blue has on PRADA :danban: GUCCI :danban: FENDI (Karli Redd voice)
      Watch him find her one day and they fall in love. It’ll be Beyoncé fault when she caught sped grans :lame:

KyCakes says:

:lol: @Nancy

And BombMom! why you joining in the bloodshed? shouldn’t you be online perusing zulily or osh cosh or posh tots, or lil swanky????

Just Looking says:

Lawd Fa Jose – Guns in Church = Straight Mayhem

:shotsfired: Didn’t like that sermon
      :shotsfired: Didn’t like that hymn
      :shotsfired: Your skirt is too short
      :shotsfired1: Folks stealing out the collection plate

So what ya’ll think he was listening to when he pulled up? I think :whistle: These hoes ain’t loyal

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Esq. Did I miss you telling me about all your endorsement deals?

wearing prowings while Blue has on PRADA

um, thanks Taken :facepalm:

:blink: Whoa :stop: waaaaaaaaay too soon :no:
      :kona:

Don’t let them let the pastor wife get a hold of the gun.
      Why you hoes sitting in the front row with no pannies. Catch fire ..you’re dead :shotsfired:
      Why you shouting so hard over what my husband just preached. Didn’t you already know Jesus died for our sins? Catch fire ….you’re dead :shotsfired:
      Oh you Miss Jenkins? The one he had to come over hose to last night and lay hands on cause she *air quotes* got Cancer. Catch fire you’re dead :shotsfired:

Matchsticks says:

just read that story about the boy killing the girl bc she declined to go to the prom with him… :wtf: omg all these reports are truly disturbing!

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: Hello everyone. Are there are resume writers in the Rose Garden? Please and thanks….

Good Loving yes I’m still plugging away.

Buttercup says:

Waiting on some of my apps to turn into calls and interviews :(
      ========
      I’ve been on the prowl heavy since April 1. By the time they start to call, you look at the phone like :cell: “I applied for that position?”

Afiya says:

Being a DA is a dangerous job…PERIOD. I hope she has a full recovery, so :( that folks think they God to say when it’s your time to meet your maker :sigh:

@IS: I felt it might be too soon. I was just trying to lighten the mood. Was that Sundy of me? The person not the day of the week :kona:

missyJ says:

@Crockett were the fcuked up curtains actually Spider-Man bed sheets. Nancy wants to know :tea:

Folks stealing out the collection plate :shotsfired1:
      ___________________________

well, some things just can’t be tolerated :tea:

Wasting time says:

:shotsfired: Mistaken…. Cathfire; You’re dead !!! :rofl:

These hoes ain’t loyal.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

——————————————

Guhl I think if I buy ONE more thing hubby’s gonna :chase: me…. I shopped soooooooo much when I was on maternity leave the Carters, Baby Gap and JCrew sales associates know me by name and I seen Jeffery, Kimberly and Marcus (Fed ex, USPS and UPS) multiple times a week :facepalm: There are Sooooooooo many cute girl things so DON’T JUDGE ME :ashamed: :hide: :kona:

cause she *air quotes* got Cancer.

:rofl: :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@Nikke – Your source would be Dubb…I’m a key word finder….

Resumes are sorted through by key words.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Esq. Did I miss you telling me about all your endorsement deals?

——————————————

:huh:

___________________________
      Le Sigh….
      Yea and two of the main one I want our FED so EYE know how slow and needle in a haystack that process is. I been trying to taper each resume to each position so that when they do the preliminary scans I make it past the qualifier. I just hate jobs where you NEVER get any notification either way. Like you could AT LEAST send out a notification that a person was not selected to move forward in the process. I gotta be more proactive. It’s almost summer time and I am not trying to be wasting my summer here filing in for people out on leave and vacant positions.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Just Looking and Miss Taken (I think) … what fields do you staff for?

Afiya says:

@UF

My grand lives in another state, ain’t nothing nobody can do to her that she don’t want them to do. PIMPING my baby :nono: you got the game twisted darlin’. She got peoples :yes: The only thing my boss can do is look at her pictures, they ain’t never ever gonna meet her, like I said ‘she got peoples’. :yes: :wink:

OH, and her sister already made me a great grandma :crying1: and I’m still not happy about it, but hey, I ain’t babysitting so… :kona:

Wasting time says:

Welp Roses :nite:
      Have a nice weekend!

:blink: Nancy ain’t said nothin!!! :no: :tape:
      you tryna start a boughetto riot on the blog, and I am here for it! :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@Esq – The Twins – You need to be sending in shots to all them companies and get recoup some of your funds…

We are on the Tia and Tamara course :yes:

Just Looking says:

We are on the Tia and Tamara course :yes:

Send it to me @Nikke. By the time I finish your name will be Heidi and you will be a Harvard graduate with three doctorates.

All verifiable.

:nun:

Hey Nikke! :hugs: I am not in HR. I know Caramel is… And one more person. I am just a manager/supervisor at my company so I have to look at resumes and interview/hire at times also. I am tweaking my resume and applying places too :cry:

@AFIYA
      “OH, and her sister already made me a great grandma and I’m still not happy about it, but hey, I ain’t babysitting so… ”

Lemme see the other grand daughter… since I know she phuckin and stuff.

#gentlemen

____________________________

um, yeah, you might have a problem if you know these folk by name :think:
      now, i get my fair share of deliveries, and even recognize a coupla drivers, but ion’t know their names tho :no: :hahaha:

Kwallace577 at :yahoo: or G-unit

Well dang Dub can I get some assistance. A sister trying to move on up. And find out what I wanna do in life :wails: I NEEEDDD THAT MOOONAY!!!!!!

Buttercup says:

=======
      One reason why my pendulum swings to the “No” side when thinking of more kids. I would spend all the money on cute stuff. Honey Dip would leave me and take the kids. I wouldn’t have any reason to attempt to publicly shame him like Alexsandra :-|

I about to go. I can be here anymore. My weekend begins now. About to run to my car :steer:

Lemme see the other grand daughter… since I know she phuckin and stuff.
      :dead: no couth.

@NikkeMinxx says:

:rofl: Thanks Dubb! I gotta work on it a bit and show you the job I want and blah blah but I will be in touch. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Just Looking says:

@Nikke –

My suggestion is to look at online resumes and positions in that field or exact title you would like and tailor it in that manner. But be certain you can attest to each item you listed, in some way.

Afiya says:

@Man

GONE, your feet too small.

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

These hoes ain’t loyal.
      _________

but I thought you said it dont count as cheating if its with another hoe :danban:

I shoulda been left work but Im waiting til my fone finish charging first. :tea:

Team cheap and petty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Back when…I was in recruiting. So it just followed me. Sadly I have to interview the losers…I mean TALENT… that they send in here :sarcasm: I also got a piece of an HR degree that I might one day finish.

@AFIYA
      “GONE, your feet too small.”

WAIT, :stop: …. If she “Gabby-ish” size then nevermind then!

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Just, I have done that and someother research for samples. Its tricky because I am essentially switching disciplines and possibly even industries… My resume has to be prime because I aint taking nobody’s entry level salary.

Afiya says:

:hahaha: Not even 1/2 her size! :rofl:

WAIT, :stop: …. If she “Gabby-ish” size then nevermind then!

________________________

*kicks @Man w/his own shoe* :rolleyes:
      :rofl: :rofl:

User Friendly says:

:hahaha: Man so dam dumb.

this nigga said gabby-ish. :ghost:

But be certain you can attest to each item you listed, in some way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I will make sure your lies checkout. :ghost: I did my husband resume when he FIRST came here…. and he was like some of these are LIES. :no: I was like well here is your ref. list of folks buddy…best to get to calling/emailing folks and giving them their script. TUH!!! :coffee:

@USER
      “These hoes ain’t loyal.
      _________

but I thought you said it dont count as cheating if its with another hoe

Nope. It don’t count as cheating if a female sleeps with another female. But they say it WAS a dude she was cheating with.

But chit, old as this dude is, he should know that if it was with a man or a woman don’t matter cause these hoes ain’t loyal! That’s the realest song ol CB eva made. :yes:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dubb – Hey sista gal.

Did we find out any more information, about the “man” around the kona from your house?

@NikkeMinxx says:

Butyall should see the one Monster.com tried to charge me for :confused: … They smooth outsourced that joint to the same folks the phone people use – and with predictable results.

Dub HR can be very profitable. I be looking at don’t of those job salaries like :crying1: why didn’t I get a cert and masters in HR instead of business. But I also know it has it headaches based on the HR type work I have done in the past

@AFIYA
      “Not even 1/2 her size!”

You betta say a 1/4 cause even half of Gabby is pretty big! Half of Gabby is like 1 Jill Scott. :yes:

OpinionHated says:

I was watching the news the other day and they had some old man who was abducted by the people his daughter the asst DA put away – Dude orhcestrated the whole plot from jail…..scary that all the stuiff we used to see happen in movies and never thought would actually occur have….

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just Looking hubby ain’t having it :crying1:

There is a former Rose listed on my ref list…I met this heffa on the INNANET. :love: Aint never worked with her a day in MY LIFE. She sure does give a good review of a REAL job that we used to “work at” together. TWO jobs I GOT…. including the one I sit at RIGHT NOW called huh :dead:

libra80sbaby says:

Folks killing like this now because folks done got to be weak af!! You mean to tell me you so dayum weak and heartbroken, you ready to take a mf completely OUT??!! Damn Shame :facepalm:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@MILF… #118. Don’t he know college aint gon’ pay for itself… At least try it out in the GAP cute kids contest and see what cha get. Your girls are gawjus!

Afiya says:

:lol: well since you put it like that…1/4! YOU SO STUPID (silly) I :heart: YOU!!! :kiss: *and you bet not wipe it off either* :grill:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nancy can I live :shrug: you sound like my hubby talking about I got a problem… :huh: I’m like nah son you obviously don’t have the right kind of “problems” :D :nun:

__________________________

that, and they evil and self-centered and entitled.
      we should expect folks to act an arse when our society starts catering to lil kids and not wanting to instill discipline, values, real life/real world lessons. some of these folk being set loose in the world aint never heard “no” so now you gonna tell them “no” :blink: ???? THEY beg to differ! you WILL let me have my way (with you/your money/your car/etc), OR ELSE :waiting:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      With my recruiting exp and piece of HR degree I could work in HR HERE. :nono: I have seen 6-7 coordinators LEAVE in the almost FOUR years I have been here though. They low key asked me did I want to go over there when I got promoted last MONTH. Last dude…he used to be here when I got in and no matter HOW late I stayed…he was here. I would log on from home sometimes on wkend and he would ALWAYS be on. We used to pick on him and tell him we know he got a cot under his desk :dead:

:lol: I only said you “might” have a problem, BombMom (but your husband knows you better than anybody so… :tea: )

Afiya says:

@Dubb, I met some folks from the innanet (Y B F), we spent a week-end in DC, had a blast, it’s been over 10 years, we family now :yes: I :love: them!!

:mad: my previous post got erased…dammit!! :angry:

missyJ says:

===================

Got to be in the right place. I love HR… when the company is right

OG Double D
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      I wasnt present earlier today. So there was a wrapper out of Florida named Double D and it WASNT Rick Ross? Is THAT why he picked “Rick Ross”. The name Double D was already took?

Is THAT why he picked “Rick Ross”. The name Double D was already took?

:think: wasn’t somebody calling they self tiddy boi?

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Roses :wave:

:offtopic: is it just me or is Ciera suddenly getting the fame she wanted because she is preggers…Me thinks she prolly thinkin, I shoulda pulled this ish a long time ago :think:

She is probably the best looking pregger famous person that I have ever seen other than Paula Patton and Nia Long…

it’s been over 10 years, we family now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Same with about 5-6 SR posters. Its been about 6 years for us.

Me and @Goat really think we distant Alabama blood :rofl:

And me and @Pryn really do lub each other. :love: Talk to her and 2 others EVERY DAY ALL DAY via email. :yes:

missyJ says:

@Afiya

I done met a few folks from different places. I loves my peeps! People like how y’all be friends.. saying the internet still make you feel a lil :kona: like I’m really some fat white man in my drawls making e frens

wasn’t somebody calling they self tiddy boi?

^^^^^^^^^^
      Mr. Chainz

I thought it was Missy in HR :yes: I thought about going to get my HR cert… But I really don’t have the Fs to give….

I aint find that man yet @JL. Up until an hour ago I was sweatin. I aint doing no more work today.

sassyshe says:

Cierror pregnancy is the best thing to happen to her career in 5 years. Shes probably yelling at the fetus to stay inside as long as can be cause once its out its a wrap

Happy Weekend All! :yahoo:
      It’s time ta go out dis bish (s/o Dubb) :hahaha:

Afiya says:

I :love: that y’all.

Folks just don’t know :no: Everybody ain’t out to get cha!!

missyJ says:

Whomever said it, I agree bout CiCi. What in the Heyul was she on the view to promote when she announced her pregnancy? She getting magazine layouts and everythang

Bye yall. Cosign@ Nan.

Fayetteville, N.C. — A Fayetteville teen was arrested Thursday and accused of spiking her grandmother’s Easter dinner with insecticide, according to an arrest warrant.

Tyt’ana Lisa-Nicole Johnson, 17, of 206 Harrison St., was charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder. She was being held Friday in the Cumberland County jail under a $500,000 bond.

According to a warrant, Johnson tried to kill Gaylon Moody on Sunday by pouring insecticide and termite killer into a pot of collard greens cooking on the stove, knowing that Moody planned to eat them.

Moody said it was payback after she confiscated her granddaughter’s cellphone for a week.

“I just couldn’t understand it,” Moody said Friday. “Over a cellphone, you want to kill somebody?”

She said she cooked her collard greens and the rest of dinner before heading off to church for Easter services. Later, she and friend Clifton Evans sat down to eat.

“About an hour and a half later, we started getting sick,” she said. “My fingers started feeling numb, (and it spread to) my chest, my face, my mouth.”

They tried to drive to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center but weren’t able to.

“We were staggering like we were intoxicated, but neither one of us drank,” she said.

“You couldn’t smell it. You couldn’t taste it,” Evans said. “We couldn’t even stand up we were so weak.”

A friend of Moody’s who overheard Johnson making suspicious comments about sickening her grandmother rushed over and drove Moody and Evans to the hospital, where they were treated and spent the night.

On Wednesday, Moody said, she found an empty pesticide bottle in a cabinet at home, and she and Evans confronted her granddaughter, who confessed to the poisoning.

“She said, ‘Mr. Evans, I didn’t mean to make you sick. I was trying to get back at grandma,'” Evans said. “They got her locked up, but she needs help. Seriously, something’s wrong with her. People don’t do that over cellphones.”

Moody and Evans were able to laugh at the episode on Friday, noting that Evans enjoyed the collards so much he grabbed a second helping.

“That was good. I was loving it,” he said. “Even with the stuff on it.”

Johnson, a junior and an honor roll student at Terry Sanford High School, was ordered to stay away from Moody and Evens if she posts bond. She would go into the custody of the Cumberland County Department of Social Services.

Moody and Evans said they have forgiven her, but Evans said he’s learned a lesson from the incident.

“I ain’t eating nobody’s collard greens now except my mother’s,” he said.

missyJ says:

“I ain’t eating nobody’s collard greens now except my mother’s,” he said

==================

Shoulda been knew that

Lordy this dumb azz lil wretch almost kilt her granny and her granny boyfren.. and on Easter no less :facepalm:

I updated this post. Tranard McConnell was found dead near a cemetery.

Crickett says:

Thanks Sandra. I’m feeling surrounded by murder and mayheim. I was at Cumberland Macy’s MAC counter when the man fatally shot the woman outside last week. My 15yo calls me from school last week saying that a classmate killed somebody because he was bragging about murder with his grandmother’s blood all over him. My spirit is shaken. I’m moving to Canada.

missyJ says:

@Crickett so he killed his granny?

What a small world. I just found out I worked with April’s father, Kevin Ross, on the first campaign to elect Bill Campbell for mayor. I was Campbell’s unpaid staff photographer at the time.

Genia says:

SandraRose…she is not dead. She is in critical condition, but she is not dead. #factcheck

Oh my I’ve seen her out and about in Atlanta, prayers to her and her family!

Genia says:

The suspect (her husband) is dead.

Crickett says:

missyJ says: @Crickett so he killed his granny?
      Yes, he stabbed his grandmother (76) 57 times before school because she complained about the DVR being filled up and wanted to erase the shows. He walked to school and told his friends that he killed her and liked it, with blood all over his hands and clothing. School didn’t even call in the counselors, we got a text that the school was on lock down because they thought he killed a student. My daughter shook her shoulders and said maybe she was spanking him. :spank:

Crickett says:

I think she may be dead, they sent her co-workers home from Grady this afternoon. If she were alive, wouldn’t they be allowed to hold a vigil? Idf she is dead, there is probably nothing they can do. The mother/grandmother killed at Cumberland Mall was dead on the scene, but they held out a day until announcing it to the public that she died.