Tyler Perry Helps Local Family Facing Eviction

Tyler Perry Helps Local Family Facing Eviction

Multimillionaire director, playwright and philanthropist Tyler Perry will open his checkbook to help a family facing eviction — if he can find someone to make the check out to.

Xernna Nieves and her family returned hone from a Make-A-Wish event to find an eviction notice on her door. It was one of several eviction notices Nieves has received while living at the Ashley Woods Apartments in Henry County, GA.

Make-A-Wish paid for Nieves, her 16-year-old son John Williams, and his siblings to travel to Chicago to meet John’s idol, NBA Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose.

John has Aplastic Anemia, a condition in which the bone marrow does not make enough blood cells — putting John at risk for potentially fatal infections.

The Make-A-Wish foundation paid for the family’s plane tickets, hotel and transportation around Chicago.

“I felt like I was a celebrity with him,” John said.

But all the while, Nieves knew she didn’t pay her rent for March and April.

She admitted she has had trouble paying her rent after losing her job two years ago.

Despite her money troubles, Nieves says the apartment manager always worked with her in the past. But that was before the family flew to Chicago on an all-expenses paid trip.

“I was told that corporate office told her not to accept any more rent money from us,” Nieves said.

Nieves says her son’s illness prevents her from finding a better situation for her family.

“I don’t have access to public transportation. I don’t have a car. I can’t get around,” Nieves said.

She said she doesn’t receive child support for her four children. The family will be forced to move to a homeless shelter if they are evicted.

“I have no place to go. I really have no place to go,” she told Channel 2’s Jade Hernandez Monday evening.

Tyler Perry saw the family’s plight on WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News and offered to help by paying one year’s rent.

“Thank you. Thank you for watching the news when you did,” Nieves said.

But Perry told Hernandez he was unable to reach the office manager. Hernandez spoke with the manager by phone, but she refused to comment on Nieves’ situation.

The sheriff’s office has already scheduled Nieves’ eviction for Tuesday morning.

148 Responses to “Tyler Perry Helps Local Family Facing Eviction”

*GabbylipQuiver*
    that is awesome! :thankyou: Mr.Perry for that!

Tyler was smart not to put that check in the mother’s hand. Her priorities are way off. :no:

Tyler is one celebrity who gives back even when there are no cameras around. :thumbsup:

Buttercup says:

That was very nice of Mr. Perry to do that. Thanks Auntie for the feel-good post!

HOLD ON… their Still gonna be evicted?

KyCakes says:

:applause: Mr. Perry

Ok, so the current landlord doesn’t want the money. That’s understandable. Forget about them. She needs to find her a new place and take Tyler up on his offer. Hopefully during that year that she doesn’t have to worry about rent she will get her life together and provide for her children like the rest of us find a way to do. My guess is she is living off of social security that she gets because of her son’s condition, but that is never enough. Stop worrying about Derek Rose and worry about your dang children Miss Xernna.

libra80sbaby says:

Go head Madea!! I dont care how many roles Tyler plays…all I see when I look at him is MA to the dayum D-E-A :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

HOLD ON… their Still gonna be evicted?
    *********************

Well yes. By her own admisssion she often has problems paying her rent and they have to work with her over and over. Management does get tired of that after a while. I know someone going through that right now and she just got a high paying job. But after years of the landlord getting excuses instead of rent money she has had enough. Grown folk are supposed to make paying bills a priority in their lives. Ain’t nobody got time for excuses month after month, year after year.

Cool!!!! :woohoo:
    And he can just buy her a new home. Like Move That Bus!!! :woot:

Sometimes people just need a little help or a blessing from someone :yes:
    GOD blesses those like that that we don’t hear about. Be nice to people :wink:

missyJ says:

Make a Wish couldn’t have paid some rent? Good for Tyler Perry and let’s hope, she can find a job and stop the cycle.

pointhimout says:

So all I gotta do to network with the right people is not prioritize and stop paying my bills followed by a stint on fox 5??? YOU CAN’T LIVE ANYWHERE OR WITH ANYONE FREE. If you didn’t pay the rent, what did you do with the money? The trip to Chicago was all expenses paid, so where’s the rent, at least one month? At some point, folks will just be like NO cuz this is your story every month. Rightfully so, you have to lay down the law so that you’re not taken for granted.

I think people will have empathy for your situation, but you can’t abuse it. You’re going to have to make some changes so that you’re not two months behind or always late with your rent. I have a business or property to run, u can’t pay, my job is to find someone who can….especially after I’ve done the humane thing and worked with you.

Wasting time says:

Way yo go Tyler :clap: He can definitely empathize with this situation

Tyler Perry isnt making anymore movies, he parted ways with lionsGate.
    He wants to focus on the Haves and have Nots

Afiya says:

Say what you want about Tyler, but he has a great heart, that’s why I support him even when his movies sometimes suck!

Now Spike on the other hand :thinking: What has he done lately?

anw_rootbeer says:

Its hard out here!! so God bless Mr. Perry & God bless the family!

So he can’t be a :bball: Rose fan just because his Mom is having a hard time :eek:
    Folks apply for Make A Wish all the time :tea:

That’s what I was thinking when I read the story on the AJC. A 16-year-old boy with aplastic anemia does not require her 24 hour monitoring.

========
    :preach: He keeps black actors and actresses on payroll too. You gotta take the bad with the good.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok wait a second. SO if Make -A-Wish paid for the trip, why is that aganist her for not paying the rent? That was something they did for her son. Or am I missing something and I need to read it again?

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Sometimes people just need a little help or a blessing from someone :yes:

Sometimes people need to help themselves. Whats going on with her? Does she need rehab? Her problems will continue until she helps herself.

Well, I guess T Perry will get her a place. Yeah she maybe a loser, unfortunately – Fortunately for her she has kids, that Im sure Tyler is looking out for not so much her.

i really DO have a issue with FOlKs that continue to have kids and not continue to make sure they are taken care of.
    I know things happen and sometimes people cant get on their feet for one thing or another, But shyte happens.

Her ass could of and still can go thru habitat and work to get a house

Nakeya, yeen missed nothing :nono:

luVn_liFe says:

Tyler Perry isnt making anymore movies, he parted ways with lionsGate.

That’s not true. He’s still making movies. He just doesn’t need Lionsgate to distribute his movies anymore.

Buttercup says:

Or am I missing something and I need to read it again?
    =========
    I’on think you need to read it again. When I was involved in Make A Wish in college, the child make his or her own wish. Sometimes that involved the family, but often times it was meeting their idol. Parents can encourage their kids to wish for certain things, but the kids ultimately make the decision.

Crickett says:

This is such a happy story, thanks Sandra. When I saw it on the news this morning, I had to rewind because I thought the mother was the one sick. She looks ill, maybe from worry. They used to make people like her son live in a plastic bubble.

*cues some Beethoven for Nakeya’s baby* :love:

————
    Is all the hate because it was :bball: ? :lol:

luVn_liFe says:

Tyler Perry isnt making anymore movies, he parted ways with lionsGate.

~~~~~
    OK

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS I didnt? Ok then what is the problem? Other than the momma does need to work, but…I mean, it’s not like she paid for the trip and did not pay her rent.

Afiya says:

Now Spike on the other hand :thinking: What has he done lately?

Spike has been donating money for decades. He mailed my mom a check for $500 in the 1980s. All she did was write him a letter asking for donations for her church. He sent that check no questions asked. :yes:

===========
    :cosign: If you’re struggling to make ends meet with the kids you already have, keep your pants on!

Ms. YaYa says:

I’m glad I see others feel the same way I do. I didn’t want to be a “debbie downer” but the landlord probably saw that they got an all expensed paid trip to Chicago and she still had rent owed to him/her. Her priorities are not in order. I am glad her son was able to meet Derrick Rose though

Lil man probably didn’t know the bills weren’t paid and folks goin off :rofl: the hail :lol:

This is why I likes me some Tyler :clap: I really do and will continue to support him :yes:

Wasting time says:

I’m finding it hard to understand where the negativity is coming from based on the brief write up. For all any of us know she has gone above and beyond for her kids but has still fallen short.

Leslie says:

With a full yearr of paid rent, this Mom can focus on keeping up with the utilities and working on getting transportation. It is difficult to get around in both Clayton and Henry counties due to the lack of public transportation.

I am praying for this family.

===========
    Eggzackly! As parents, we don’t always involve our kids in “grown folks’ business.”

:popcorn: slides next to Dubb

—————-
    Now in this case how are her priorities not in order? Make-A-Wish did not give her that money. They paid for the whole thing. So, that was not up to her. That wish was for the son. Now other than that, I don’t know what she is doing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :yes:

Ahaaaaa the Landlord is a Hater! :nun:

He wanted her to turn hers sons wish into that rent money huh :sarcasm:
    Ole bish IMB but hey :shrug: he still deserves his rent money :shrug:
    Well what GOD has for her, is for her, and so IONO why folks worried :eek:

I than god public transportation is not in Henry :nun: thank god…. That is our saving grace right now… If they ever put public transportation out there I’m out :steer:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Children learn the importance of priorities from their parents. It makes no sense to go to Chicago to meet a celebrity when your rent is not paid for 2 months.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: I am at work annoyed. These people….ugh. I will have a story later.

:2dance: She gonna be cuttin the rug in her new spot :dance:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

So he can’t be a Rose fan just because his Mom is having a hard time
    Folks apply for Make A Wish all the time
    ****************************

I don't know about anyone else, but that's not what I'm implying. My point is that mama has more pressing issues than an all expense paid trip to meet some baller. She has 4 children. Maybe it is my friend's situation that makes me lack sympathy for this woman. I won't go into detail because my friend might be a lurker, but suffice it to say, and I don't care if she reads this or not, SHE put herself in this position. And even though she needs to be finding a cot dang place to live her dumb azz got her hurr did at the shop this weekend and paid a bill for her son who won't even lift a finger to take her to the hospital when he's standing there watching her stroke out. This is her first paycheck on her new job and she is starting the same shat that got her evicted in the first place. I bet she got a mani pedi too. People need to get their priorities straight. Or not, but don't be asking me for shat when you keep blowing it.

missyJ says:

============

C’mon nah… Y’all know he 16 right? He knows his mama home on the couch with him everyday.

Who discussing their rent with the kids? :eek:

:thinking: where is that red velvet rope?

Nakeya_J says:

Because having a place to stay is more important than meeting a celebrity. I’m sure Make-a-wish foundation did not know that her rent was 2 months behind.

:clap:

Buttercup says:

It’s going to be a rough for her to get a new spot with the eviction on her credit :|

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Nakeya I was speaking on the landlord’s point of view. They want their money, he/she is running a business and unfortunately it looks like the make a wish trip was the last straw for them.

Wasting time says:

Oh ok.
    Sorry Sick Son; though the Make a Wish people are going to send us to meet your favorite player. You can’t go because mommy has had a hard time paying the rent. I know you sick baby and who knows if you’ll get the chance to meet him again or LIVE for that matter, you can’t go!

Nakeya_J says:

——-
    But Auntie, that Wish was for the son and the kid gets to pick. Not the adult. SO Make a Wish did what he wanted. Rent or no rent. See what I am saying? Why should the kid have to suffer because the momma is having a problem?

:hug: Bird
    We all got dumb friends :lol:

I just feel for her ill son and can’t really imagine how hard that is and what she has been doing or going through to get her to this point BUT I am glad that someone/anyone is helping another human being :yes:

Crickett says:

I had to rewind because I thought the mother was the one sick. She looks ill

When I was in high school I had a friend whose mother looked ill like that. Her mom was a serious alcoholic. Empty bottles were everywhere. Every time I opened a cabinet an empty bottle fell out.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: Well that’s what Thee Bitters Do.

If he didnt go to Chicago the rent still wouldnt have been paid so whats the problem?

I dont know the specifics of his illness but if you have ever had a sick child then you know certain other things just have to wait. your rent will always be there but your child may not. If you have a dying child you be like F*ck that rent and spend your resources doting on your baby. again, i dont know about the sickness that he has but I do know mothers who have lost children and bills were the last things on their minds at that time.

=========
    Okay, he’s 16. I didn’t work for a year and a half. If Lil Butter was 16 during that time, he wouldn’t think that we were broke because I didn’t have any money coming in. Maybe buddy thought everything was handled, and his mom didn’t give him a reason to think otherwise.

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t think I have anything negative to say about this. Didn’t really give me the feel that shes fcuked up royally. Hell two months aint bad compared to some :eek: but yea, you got kids you gotta do what you gotta do. Get around some family for help

missyJ says:

My friend had a make-a-wish when she was 15. She wanted a trip to France, Make a Wish and her parents said no because if something happened medically she would not access to US Healthcare (may be a good thing but I digress), so they went to Hawaii instead. Sometimes parents AND Make A Wish step in to help a child prioritize.

I am :clap: this young man got his wish but at the same dayum time I’m like well that was a waste…

Maybe she should just Whoop him for being a young man interested in :bball:

sarcasm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :yes:

This has nothing to do with Make A Wish :yes:

————-
    This!! Either way, the landlord was not about to get any money from her. And Make A Wish was not going to pay the rent.

Children learn the importance of priorities from their parents.
    ~~~~~
    True

*puts the peas on thee table* :eek:

Ms. YaYa says:

I remember going through hard times and my mom paying the rent before buying groceries. I was so hungry I ate toothpaste. I can’t imagine my mom accepting a trip for me to meet a celebrity if our rent wasn’t paid. :no:

So they wanted Make A Wish to be their wish huh :hahaha: Gon’ somewhere

well the father(s) need to pay child support too.

its hard to ball out on a 3 figure income all by your lonesome :tea:

Buttercup says:

:tape: I think this is a fine time for me to do some work.

:chase: Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Maybe she should just Whoop him for being a young man interested in :bball:
    ~~~
    stop it :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My momma will say we had hard times growing up, but back then I never knew it. And she made sure my brothers and I never knew it. Why stress your kids out?

MissyJ
    It wasn’t a waste. This kid got ‘his wish’ and that in itself is awesome and now Mr. Perry is passing the blessings on. That’s GOD :nun:

IMB of course :D

:rules: Make A Wish aint got nothing to do with this Mama and her bills

oohlalalun says:

Forgive me if someone has mentioned it already but why isn’t she receiving child support for her children? Also if she doesnt work can’t she qualify for housing allowance and other things to help her out. It’s nice that Mr. Perry is willing to help but she needs a hand up not a hand out or she will be in the same position next year.

Buttercup says:

:tape: I think this is a fine time for me to do some work
    ————
    Nope stay here :biggrin:

:happy: Hey DTTS

Nakeya_J says:

All I’m saying is her priorities are not in order. She knew her rent wasn’t paid for 2 months. Make-a-wish paid way more than a year’s rent to send 5 people to Chicago and put them up in hotel rooms.

:facepalm: and plus I am cramping today I cannot :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

And if she can get CS she can get a job too. She able bodied :yes:

Make a Wish screwed Everything up!

NBA Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Derrick Rose aint eem the star on that team. Make A Wish need to make one on Derrick Rose KNEE CAPS. Did he meet Joakim Noah while he was in Chi? There is a reason Derrick was AVAILABLE. As in…. he aint in the playoffs. Aint played ball since 2012 for more than 5 games.

*gets down off my basketball soapbox*

Goes back to noddin :yes: and eatin :popcorn:

oohlalalun says:

She sounds like a woman who is very resourceful in asking for handouts from organizations. The question is what is she doing with the money?

:hug: Hey San! :lol:

:gossip: I say lets whoop them all :chase: :hahaha:

:popcorn:

kamadiva says:

I like Tyler, he does give back.

The story did not detail if the mother has any ailments, maybe she does as a reason why she may have lost her job before. Her having 4 other kids is irrelevant, it did not state that her kids are age 2 or less (after she lost her job and couldn’t regularly pay her bills)…so saying she should keep onher pants is baseless.

I agree the Property Management may have reached their limit with a chronic late payer thus they will not accept anymore payments from her. So find somewhere else to stay with the check Tyler is going to give (as any place else she moves is going to want a substantial down payment or 6-12 months of rent in advance due to her history). She may want to move closer to public transportation as Henry County is not close to nothing (I lived there for 8 years and moved back to the city, got tired of the commute and traffic for no reason on a Saturday).

LuvLife
    That one was for you :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Make A Wish need to make one on Derrick Rose KNEE CAPS.
    ————
    :crying1: He stay out

luVn_liFe says:

Make a Wish screwed Everything up!

Make-a-Wish probably didn’t know her situation because she probably didn’t tell them she was behind in her rent. This is bad publicity for Make-a-Wish.

Kdub :chase: around here with the carfacts :chase:

He stay out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Derrick Rose is the next Grant Hill.

I respectfully disagree :eek:

This a good look for all 3 parties IMB.

And if she can get CS she can get a job too. She able bodied

I bet she can walk to the liquor store. :coffee:

=======
    Not quite, my dear. When deciding to have a child, you have to think about the future as well. You have to decide if you can provide for that child in the present, and how you will provide for that child in the future if ish hits the fan. If you can’t set aside enough money to take care of another child in your emergency fund, then you should keep your pants on.

luVn_liFe says:

Make a Wish screwed Everything up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Im sure they didnt, that was sarcasm SandriTa. get with it woman

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bird
    We all got dumb friends
    ****************

Girl look. I'm getting heated now. I don't care if she's reading. My friend quit her last job over a year ago and decided she was going to live off of unemployment and go to school to get her PMP on the state's dime. You know unemployment don't last but 5 minutes these days. My friend is a project manager contractor in the $50 – $100 per hour range. Getting her PMP would put her in the $100 – $200 per hour range. The problem is that she can make $1000 an hour and it wouldn't matter, because she has a severe spending and hoarding problem. Then when the bish was going through she made her friends feel like we owed it to her to take care of her. One friend gave her $15 for her pocket and this bish bought a skirt right in front of the friend. THEN the next time she asked the friend for money, the friend said she didn't have it and my friend hung up on her. This is the kind of gall it takes for a woman to go on an all expense paid trip for 5 to Chicago when her rent ain't paid. The child is 16. Send him to Chicago and tell Make a Wish yall bout to be homeless and could the rest of the money take care of that. Stay yo butt in town and look for cot dang job. I'm not here for chronically neglegent parents. Sorry. :shrug:

And if she can get CS she can get a job too. She able bodied

she MIGHT be but then again she might not. and honestly when your child is really sick that in and of itself will make you sick too. when your child feels good that will also make you feel good too so I can see why she let her boy ball out even if only for a weekend. they both needed that break from reality.

I told yall about my friend who lost her 4 year old to cancer last september. she is just now getting back to normal (started a new job this week) but mentally she wont ever really be the same as the rest of us so its not fair to judge her by the same measuring stick.

just my 2 cents.

Matchsticks says:

I can understand the landlord’s position…as a landlord myself, if my tenant does not pay the rent on time I am royally fukked…like for real…so it’s a serious deal when you are constantly faced with working with someone over and over again…

But then I’m glad that Tyler stepped in a blessed this woman, maybe his gesture will encourage her to get her priorities together and realize what she’s doing wrong to constantly be in the predicament she’s in…sometimes folks need a little “push” within the blessing… :yes:

————
    Im shouting right now :danban1: Another story for another day

Bird airing out a real person :dead:

Ok, I’m going byke to read :kona:

Buttercup
    No such thing as a planned parenthood :woot: :lol:

chile her whole family and kids father is dapping at her and high fiving.
    the leaches are already making plans for this womans house.
    HOUSE PARTY!!! :partyhat:
    they coming ova to live rent free for the YEAR :party:

just my 2 cents.
    —————-
    Nothing wrong with her letting him ball out :yes: She just gotta do whatever is in her physical power to make things happen :yes: If she ill that’s a diff story.

———–
    *quickly checks money for new kid* I’m good! :yes: lol

Wishes I am making for this lady:

Take that check and find you and someplace for your kids to go.
    Move on a busline. Go to Craigslist and find you A PRIVATE renter. NOT an apartment complex. :nono: Tell private owner you lost your job, then your baby got sick, fell on hard times ETC. Make yourself sound like a welfare case… cause you ARE. :shrug: Go to social services and sign up for everything you can. :pc: Start yourself a letter writing campaign to local nonprofits and churches for additional assistance. Maybe you can get a donated cah :steer: DO NOT wait til month of free rent TEN rolls around to get STARTED. You shoulda BEEN DONE THIS. But I digress.

Once you get all your free shat in order…go find you a JOB to MAINTAIN all you have put into place. KEEP your job.

Go to church and pray all the time… to give thanks for the hard times as well as the good ones. :pray:

*hits Easy button* That was easy.

No such thing as a planned parenthood :woot: :lol:
    =========
    I understand that you can’t plan for every possible scenario, but people sometimes set themselves up for failure before they even begin the game.

Matchsticks says:

:lol: I know bishes like the chick that Bird is describing…when you BORROW money from folks your spending is going to be tracked and completely shyt on if you are on that bullshat! :rofl:

User friendly, I can’t even imagine. :hug:

Bird, your friend just got :chickenhead: thinking right now :lol:

IONO ever use the folks in my real to base my opinions off others, that be too stereotypical IMB

kamadiva says:

@Buttercup – she could have planned for the future with her kids, but who knows what happened. She lost her job, so she may have had to use those $$ to try to maintain her family. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t even saying it is ok to not pay your bills and then expect everyone else to cover for you, but we don’t know the full situation.

:shrug:

*quickly checks money for new kid* I’m good! :yes: lol
    ===========
    :lol: These are only my opinions, Keya. I’m in the interview process for a financial advisor position, so I sometimes forget to remove my hat.

LuvLife
    You think we getting an invite? :lol:
    <—- gots a New Cream dress to wear :nun:
    I'll bring the truckload of SnickSnacks for MsTake :kona:

You know unemployment don’t last but 5 minutes these days.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And I dont know if said fren is a resident of THIS STATE. But in NC (thanks to that Gov. yall sent us here to Raleigh from CHARLOTTE) the max unemp is now 350 US American DOLLARS. Back when I was laid off it was $525. And there were folks getting it for TWO YEARS PLUS. Now you are right. You get it FIVE MINUTES.

San ah make ya dance says:

Some student loan borrowers who had a parent or grandparent co-sign the note are finding that they must immediately pay the loan in full if the relative dies.
    ————-
    :shocked: faints

:rules: only folks who happy for her is invited! :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

@WhoDat – :cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Buttercup, your right. If you can’t afford what you are doing right now, adding a kid to the mix is not the thing to do. At all.

————–
    I don’t know what happen in 2009 but I knew people on that shyt for 2 plus years too. They tapped they as$es out! Now they some still looking po’ round here. They messed it up for everybody riding that out like that

SR
    She gone move right across the street from you :rofl: :rofl: once Tyler sees this post :lol:

missyJ says:

:offtopic:

Why come everytime I get a breather at work, it’s like a beacon goes off and EVERYBODY needs me?

GellySammich says:

:huh: so if I’m going through hard times, stressed because I can’t pay bills and my child is ill (I feel bad for mine when his nose is stopped up) I can’t want to get away for a day to clear my head and allow some happiness in my child’s life?! I’m just going to have to be a trifling ass bad parent then because I’m going to always put my son’s health and happiness before money. Always.

Buttercup says:

@kamadiva, you’re right. We don’t know the full story.

Gelly :kiss: (for thee baby)
    You sposed to just go find a rock and pack y’all crap up and crawl under it I guess :shrug:

GellySammich says:

Oh wrong room. Everybody here planned to have all their kids :kona:

:nono: no now Buttercup yeen getting invited to thee soirée :hahaha:

Chelle514 says:

GOD BLESS ‘TYLER PERRY’ :-)

I am trying to figure out what I would do in this lady situation. On one had I have a REALLY ill kid.

But I DO have another child that still has to be provided for.

Does she suffer b/c her sister is sick? B/c I dropped everything and went to aid her sister and it impacts all of us…how does that factor in.

I dont know how or where I would start to be perfectly honest.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh wrong room. Everybody here planned to have all their kids
    —–
    Nope, not all of us. But I did plan my monies when I found out I was.

:steer: <—- Atlanta car Dealership need to hook her up too! :rofl:
    She got places to go! She gots to find a job! :yes:

Do I tell the one who is NOT sick…stop being selfish…I cant pay bills right now cause your sib is sick? That is not fair. And to be honest it sucks major.

:yes:

Buttercup says:

@Gelly, Lil Butter was not planned, but when I found out I was pregnant, frivolous spending stopped immedJiately. I had a decent job that would allow me to take care of us both and put money aside for a rainy day. It would’ve been really foolish of me to get pregnant again before getting a significant pay increase though. It would’ve been comfortable living for all 3 of us, but if I didn’t have income, it would’ve been bad news bears. It’s just my opinion that we have to think ahead as well.

Nakeya
    No such thing as Planned Parenthood!

We all in the same boat no explanations needed :2dance:
    :gossip: would folks have bean Madder if’n he wanted Make A Wish to see Kim k :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: What are yall doing for yall mom’s for mother’s day? (or grandmoms, aunts, whom ever)

kamadiva says:

@Who Dat – ever seen the movie My Sister’s Keeper? Parents had a child with Cancer, so they had another so they could use her stem cells for the ill child. The oldest daughter wanted the parents to stop using the little one, so she convinced the little one to file for Medical Emancipation from her parents. It’s a :( and good movie.

:newpost:

I want the nonsick sibling to get a college scholarship since we throwing stuff out there :lol:

Morehouse, what’s up? :eek:

#teamyougotstotellmenobecauseimasking :lol:

:nono: no now Buttercup yeen getting invited to thee soirée :hahaha:
    ==========
    :hahaha: That’s messed up, shawty! I was just :pc: for a pastel yellow suit.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So this …such and such, in here playing the “Im not gonna talk to her” game. Miss listen. You don’t ever have to speak to me. I don’t care. I don’t really know you anyway. So kindly keep your dry ass conversation for someone who gives a damn. No wonder everyone at the job say you are hateful and bitter. Sour apple bitter bysh. Bye felicia.

What are yall doing for yall mom’s for mother’s day?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mother’s Day is the birthday weekend of me, Dubb19, and my mama. It is also the college grad weekend for all our local colleges (bout 7-8)… so eating out is a pain in the AZZ. College grads, Mothers Day, and there still be some HS proms lingerin…

So instead we going to the male strip show as a family unit. It is $25 pp and my sister paying for everyone. And a late night bite to eat. DONT JUDGE US.

Porter says:

This was very kind of Tyler, much respect for his intent. I’ve come to learn in my life, that God allows people to put themselves in certain situation according to what they entitled to. This woman in question has been “getting by” all this time, I’m sure she could have gotten out of this as well. Maybe the fact that she went out of town for two weeks, knocked her off her hustle.

None-the-less, I was without a job for 10 months and I wasn’t getting unemployment either. For 10 months I had absolutely no money at all coming in, but somehow I managed. I don’t know how I did it, but God knows I did, and I didn’t have to sell my body to make it possible.

Now, here I am a year later and making over 60k per year and I’m only 32 years old. I’ve always been one of those type of people that have helped people out one situation after another, but after going through what I went through without a job and having no one really to help me. I no longer sympathize with people their problems. Like my cousin told me “if you think about it long enough and hard enough, you will figure out a way to solve your problems.” People need to start being accountable for their lives. During that 10 months of not having a job, I took a job at a retail store making $7.35 per hour. This is coming from a person that was making 45k per year. I didn’t sit around on my a** feeling sorry for myself or going to local news station airing out my problems.

I think for Tyler, there is some young adult out here that’s working hard, that has initiative to make something out of their life, that doesn’t have kids that could use some help. Stop rescuing irresponsible adults. During my period without a job, I didn’t get any help from any social service, because I don’t have kids.

This mother has an ill son, who may or may not die from his illness–what’s wrong with them receiving a good experience? Nothing…

Instead of judging folks like how you live or how people have treated you (for whatever reason) we should be Empathetic :eek:
    —-
    Tyler,
    :thumbsup: Good job grasshopper!

weFukNorNah says:

Derrick rose would have been the last mf on my make a wish…but hey…my thing is..why she didn’t mention it to MAW or derrick that she was getting evicted

JerseyGirl68 says:

Mr. Perry is generous. I wish he would payoff my student loans. Or put me in his next movie so that I can pay them off. :-)

JerseyGirl68 says:

Porter G-d is great. Thanks for sharing your testimony. That was encouraging.

Audacious2 says:

I hope this woman finds a job and will be able to provide a home for her kids. I see she spends a lot of time on social media, looks like she was beautiful at one time. I hope she’s not a substance abuser. She is from New York & should move back there for family support. She needs to file child support.