In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 8

Love & Hip Hop Episode 8

In last night’s episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Kirk Frost is left at home to babysit the children while his wife Rasheeda flies to New Orleans with cast members Kalenna Harper and Karlie Redd. Kirk gets into it with Rasheeda’s mother (who does her best Mama Joyce imitation).

Kirk insists that his mother-in-law stop kissing baby Karter (kissing babies is perfectly acceptable because babies need our germs to build their own immune systems). During the fake argument, Kirk let’s it slip out that he had a DNA test done to prove Karter was his. Rasheeda is of course upset when she hears the news, “I know you didn’t think I would stoop to your level and go out here and do some bulls—t. I have what you call morals and values, bruh. So for you to go out there and do something like that, that’s the ultimate line of disrespect,” she cries.

Meanwhile, 2 fake relationships imploded last night. Mimi Faust put Nikko on the curb after another one of their arguments. And Erica Dixon parts with her fake, unemployed boyfriend, Oshea. Erica (whom sources say never really broke up with baby daddy Scrappy) implies that she can have him back if she wants him.

Source: Ddotomen.com

145 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 8”

zurishay says:

Sincn did Karlie Redd and Rasheeda become friends? Iguess Karlie has to shoot with someone. I cant wait for Benzino to drop Althea. Shes a lame. OShea shoulda got punched for tryna grab the money. Ole broke ugly gay looking behind. Scrappy loves Erica. Nikko is a liar. Mimi is dumber now than when she was with Stevie.

VDot says:

OShea shoulda got punched for tryna grab the money.

Or at least pushed in front of the train :tea:

A.J. says:

:dead: Joseph look like a nigga, I can’t take it :rofl:

zurishay says:

The fact that Nikko got put on blast tryna make a 3some sex tape with Stevies ex is proof that he sold the tape on purpose. He needed some money. He is too excited. Sad for Mimi who is so naïve. I pray I never become that way. Im tired of seeing Kalenna. Seriously.

lexdiamonz says:

LAWD!!! OTAY.. ran out of GAS and THEN had to walk …
    fix it Jesus…

A.J. says:

Neck on super-swole :rofl:

VDot says:

Karlie Redd and her obsession with the paynus of Joc and Zino? :huh: She’s too old to be that wack

bama_n_jersey says:

I’m waiting for Mimi’s messy behind to tell Jose about Steebie and Althea. I’m sure it is going to happen becasue she has nothing else going for her in this show.

Wasting time says:

Eff the Echo in that house you peep how empty it was when Jose was stomping down the hallway. :rofl: that is why they had that blur effect. There was nothing in that house :hahaha: NOTHING !

Ain’t Chit the Model needs Scrap to see him. :yes: Scrap don’t play that with his baby momma and is Panky pregnant ?

bama_n_jersey says:

User Friendly says:

Muddacunt- Is this a African word? That’s how I pronounceand hear it in my head.

its basically the same thing as when we say muthafukka
    ——————————–

Wait :stop: this is a real word?? Well damn…..

Ain’t Chit the Model needs Scrap to see him. :yes:

I know he was at home watching this like :huh: *puffs inhaler* :blink: *puffs inhaler* :wtf: *puffs inhaler* :hailnaw: *puffs inhaler*

I’MA HAVE TO PUT MY PAWS ON HIM!! :box:

MrsMantha says:

Can we get on post of Eve marrying her billionaire boo!!!

VDot says:

:no: That echo was from his manufactured stunt puss. It’s a lot of room up there when you’re missing ovaries, fallopian tubes, a uterus…..

missyJ says:

So I done had these files on my desk for 2 weeks. Imma try my hardest to get them taken care of today

@Zuris: Tell me more about this sess tape (Jose voice) that Niko did with the ex… And what ex.. and how you know? :eek: Did I miss that part? What was I doing to miss that? I need answers and you go them :lol:

Wasting time says:

Kirk and Sheeda are so wack and fake. When he mushed her momma; her momma was :lol: ‘ing
    That scene outside the hotel :no: was so staged. Y’all knew he was there. I bet he was on the party bus with them

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

kalenna look better than she eva did in dirty money…these folks kill me acting like the bff’s…sit back, yall met on the set of this show

A.J. says:

Nothing beats a failure but a try :yes:

IncogNita says:

kaleena looks like Doneky from Shrek……i was watching and waiting for Sheeda to shed a tear all that “crying” with no tears i guess she didnt want her makeup to get messed up, and :giggle: at kirk jumping out the shadows like a creeper

Hershey says:

there ain’t nothing worse than cussing a bytch out, and leaving in a dramatic way only to run out of gas two blocks away :steer: :rofl: #NGGERS!!!!

That nigga Oshea… or whatever his name is… is a phuckin G!

A.J. says:

I hollered!! That was funny tho.

Wasting time says:

And she can let that turquoise matte lipstank finds its way to the nearest trash bin.
    ——————————–
    :cosign: cause um no

Joseline up there looking like she can bench press about 600 pounds on her neck and shoulders alone. GOTDANG :shock: Anybody else see all them stretch marks across her tatas when she had on that orange dress in the confessional? I was like daaaaannng she ain’t had no kids and she marked up more than me. I guess that’s what happens when you put large implants into pectoral muscles :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

:rofl: she said he couldn’t even make his dramatic effort without her help…. :shame:

CaliYoruba says:

Why does Joseline’s parts always look like a music video? :rofl: they film her sashaying down a hallway or getting dressed or singing in the mirror. It’s always a full 10 sec with her and background musci before someone else steps into the shot LOL

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

ragsheeda didn’t have one tear on her face…and it’s nooooo way a woman can go from being so mad at a man she run over his bike in one saeson, but then laugh it off when this same man makes the screeching sound and mush her in the face…jus stop the tomfoolery

VDot says:

That nigga Oshea… or whatever his name is… is a phuckin G!

___________________________

If by G, you mean broke, then :yes:

bama_n_jersey says:

Yea…a Phuckin G that should have gotten his “A-pple S-ugar S-weet” knocked out…

Ms Peaches says:

———————————————–
    That huffa couldn’t even bust a fake tear. I was like ” Damn didn’t people tear you a new one for not crying correctly on you last cry scene?” Rasheda is the new can’t get right candidate. Mona must only do one take. And on to the next one.

Ms Peaches says:

———————————————–

Hershey!!
    Change your Gravie !!!!!!
    We trying to forget that ig’nance :rofl:

:offtopic: Who is this Azeila Banks bish taking shots at Mrs. Harris? :huh:

I totally forgot about Mimi and IceAgeNucca. There are a tragedy. Saddest thing is that I think this might be the only storyline not totally scripted :hahaha: I think that dude Ice really sold that tape with him and his grandma girlfriend :no: I don’t really think she is old but it’s funny to say. Kind of like IF YOU OLD YOU OLD :eek: Shout out to Jenie
    I TRULY think that Mimi is on that snort. *raises hand* TRUE STORY BRO. Why? Because it’s like she can go from 0 to 60 in a moment’s notice about nothing. She can be boo’d up with him like :love: then she disappear to the bathroom :snort: come back and be like Who was that muddacunt you was just on the phone with? :angry: Ice be like :blink: My mama….. She be like oh so you wanna F yo mama then? Did you release the tape??? :waiting:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i just :rolleyes: when they was walking down the street and kirk popped up…cuz the group stopped but rasheeda was still turning up and managed to walk around and in front of a stopped group of ppl only to be “surprised” by kirk…do betta mona

:offtopic: Who is this Azeila Banks bish taking shots at Mrs. Harris? :huh:
    ==========================
    She a wrapper with no album and a laot of hype.
    Why shots?
    Mr. Harris was on Hot 97 this morning. I’m going to relisten after lunch. I came in at the end.

Oh and when Mimi walked away from his car she was struggling in those shoes. I said they must be cheap strappy sandals that was cutting into her skin and was slicing her with every step cause she was trying to strut off but was trying to softly place her feet :rofl: Then the camera didn’t even want to show her struggle booty and it panned away. As much as they love to show booties they was like nah :no: I’m good

zurishay says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

—————–

OK SO HERE IT GOES…ON THE OTHER SITE…

Stevies ex took a screenshot of her instagram dm and it was Nikko asking her is she wanted to make s sextape with himand Mimi. It is supposed to be the sequel to the first. He basically said Mimi was down with it and they could make a lot of money by doing it. She screenshot it and said hell no and blasted him!!!!

That’s how I know they did it all on purpose. Mimi is way nastier than she lets on to be. :yes:

Hershey says:

Hershey!!
    Change your Gravie !!!!!!
    We trying to forget that ig’nance

_______________________________

:hater: :stop: it! That baby had to get to the altar some kind of way, it’s mammy was carrying flowers :blink:

Did I miss all the posts celebrating LeBitch’s overrated azz losing… again… in the finals?? :rofl:

A.J. says:

And I’m still tryna figga out who in thee hell is kissing up on that muskrat looking nig?

Mimi stupid as fcuk showing funky ass clothes with lipstank all over the insides. Who does this??

missyJ says:

I wonder if it was awkward for the camera to watch that baff wata go from clear to black while filming Joseph and Steebie

Wasting time says:

Azeila Banks TRIIIIIED IT !!!!
    OMG

Ms Peaches says:

I know he was at home watching this like *puffs inhaler* *puffs inhaler* *puffs inhaler* *puffs inhaler*

I’MA HAVE TO PUT MY PAWS ON HIM!!

———————————
    OH hell yes!!!!! Whew child you called that one. LOL

zurishay says:

:offtopic: Who is this Azeila Banks bish taking shots at Mrs. Harris? :huh:
    ———-

Shes from Harlem. She and Iggy Azalea used to have a little feud/beef/whatever. So shes going at the bossman TIP now…old news. Iggy got signed and Banks didn’t. This was during the myspace era though.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

if you get yo boobs done, they still shouldn’t be sagging…them thangs should be perky amd looking ppl in the eyes, not the feet like they ashamed or depressed or teyna be passive agressive..she should’ve got summa them necks taken away when she was unda

Wasting time says:

Who was that muddacunt you was just on the phone with?

=================================================
    I hate y’all so damn much :rofl:
    Every time I read it I :lol: fr though!

bama_n_jersey says:

@MisTake…they messed up and showed it when she was walking him to the door. It looked like she had on some pants with the rubber in the waste and they were just hanging on…

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

didn’t they say mimi and joseline use to 3sum stevie on the low, but mimi aint want nobody to know

Hershey says:

i just read about Azelia Banks and Tiny… :blink: T.I. has a new song No Mediocre…she tweeted, U want no mediocre, but have you seen your wife? :blink: Tiny responded with a pic of Riri that said damnnnnnnn girl can you ever just worry about yourself? that huzzy is right disrespectful :lol:

Thanks @ Z: That Nikko is a nasty nucca. I don’t see why anyone would want to touch him with a 10 foot pole. I feel like I might get thrush by touching him. A stye in my eye just looking for too long :hide:

VDot says:

:rofl: at some of Benzinos tweets:

*Your puss smell like founder casserole..you was phucking nuccas in the 70s #Afrobox FOSSILBOX

*Your puss got a life insurance police on it #fossilbox #karliesdead

*I had to get past the dust and cobwebbs just to find that dry chit

I hate these grown azz kids :rofl:

Hershey says:

passive aggressive :tiddays: I have read it all :rofl

Wasting time says:

So shes going at the bossman TIP now…old news.
    ==================================
    New News. She went in on him via Tiny yesterday.

“U want no mediocre but…. Have you seen your wife?” :cloud:

What doctor done tole him you can’t kiss babies? :huh:

VDot says:

Shes from Harlem. She and Iggy Azalea used to have a little feud/beef/whatever.

___________________________

:facepalm: Both of them broads need to sit they azz down. So she’s basically jelly of Cartoon Doug aka Izzy? :eyeroll:

missyJ says:

Who is this Azeila Banks bish taking shots at Mrs. Harris?

===============

Ain’t heard that name in a month of Sundays…

Uh …Azelia might want to chill cause on the outs or not I think Tip might just go IN with no filter. Let me quickly follow her on twat… to watch the tragedy that is NOT her career further stall. And as far as Tiny being mediocre… BISH she is way MORE successful than you and still making more money than you. And Is more famous. If you are talking about her looks :rolleyes: that’s old and guess what… Somebody liked her enough to marry her soooo :shrugs:
    People waste time going for the wrong person or the wrong thing. She gone learn soon enough. Tiny has friends to that a quick to :typing: or :box: Chile.

What doctor done tole him you can’t kiss babies? :huh:

In his defense, that’s how cold sores aka herpes gets passed around :yes:

bama_n_jersey says:

I didn’t let people kiss my babies all in the mouth either…I hated whenI would take her to daycare and the ladies would start kissing all over them. Umm….”no ma’am could you not do that”

User Friendly says:

VDot says:

That nigga Oshea… or whatever his name is… is a phuckin G!
    ___________________________

If by G, you mean broke, then :yes:
    ___________________________

Wasting time says:

Why did I just see Joc and Zino Paynus :wail: :pray: for me y’all!
    I can never ever unsee that

missyJ says:

His ass cannot even make a dramatic exit without my help :lol: :hahaha:

_________________________________

:yes: And I am here for that!

Tiny low key has a goon squad that goes hard for her….at least on IG :yes:

Wasting time says:

Why did I just see Joc and Zino Paynus :wail: :pray: for me y’all!
    I can never ever unsee that

They just looked like an average paynus…definitely over 3.5 in. :shrug:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

so karlie dating cole from martin now??? and joseline was 30 yrs old when she got arrested in 07, makin her 37 not 27 today? #icant

In his defense, that’s how cold sores aka herpes gets passed around

==================

You can’t pass what you do not have…….. This muddacunt been tested for Herpes Simplex Virus I and II

User Friendly says:

missyJ says:

What doctor done tole him you can’t kiss babies?

iono but please dont fix your lips to kiss on none of mine :nono: thats just unneccessary. keep ya mouth to yaself round mine.

SummerBaby says:

In his defense, that’s how cold sores aka herpes gets passed around
    ———————–
    :cosign:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

His ass cannot even make a dramatic exit without my help

**************
    she still went tho :huh:

They just looked like an average paynus…definitely over 3.5 in. :shrug:
    ========================
    I’m not going there on today !!!
    Muddacunter!!

@No Joke please stop the shenananicans. Jose is not 37 as much ish as she talks about Mimi being old :rofl: Maybe she is saying she is 27 because that is how long she has been a girl in her mind :yes:

They just looked like an average paynus…definitely over 3.5 in.

Phuck u Vdot.

zurishay says:

——

no that’s not true. Joseline was arrested under that fake name belonging to someone else. She explained that at the reunion for season 1…She had no idea who that shenellica bentacourt chick is. It is a real person but not her.

So… is that cute lil piece of azz that Kirk was tryin to get to baby sit not goin be on the show anymore?

Phuck u Vdot.
    ================
    See :kona:

Keesh says:

That pic of Jose up there (walks away giggling) boy bye…..

Heyyyyy Roses!

MiMi goin sit there and ask that dirty faces nigga if he leaked the tape knowing dayum well the chit been planned by both of em for a while! :rofl:

Who that hoe foolin?

Phuck u Vdot.

I know beau. Wishful thanking :kiss:

Yea I clicked on a link that Benzino has posted that said proof Karlie photo shopped me and I clicked on it thinking it was a story. Man :facepalm: It was buddy’s “real” Johnson vs the fake on AND Young Joc’s. I was like :wtf: How ya’ll keep tweeting your meat? DON’T TWEET YOUR MEAT :rules: Then Zino keeps sending the link with Joc on it like that’s not gay. If I was Joc I would be like aye bruh stop sending that ish out!!!! Just a sad look for all parties involved. You 50 years old posting pictures of your paynus trying to prove it’s bigger than a ****tail wiener pig in blanket ..Karlie you 60 years old tweeting pictures of paynuses but your titty so old that you had to re-up and fix the flat. You and O’Broke might make a good couple come to think of it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Smh. This whole show is a big joke. Period. Oh and I don’t want anyone kissing my baby in her face at first either. I’ll never forget how my sons other grand mom put her finger in her food and then stuck it in my baby’s mouth. Smh. Our relationship ain’t been right since then.

================

Why would I kiss your’n? Don’t go kissing babies at the Wal-Mart and chit.. This was grandma… Let’s keep things in the context of the discussion before you get accused of lacking reading comprehension :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj if grand mom wants to kiss then OK but at first not in the face

__________________________

:cosign: He had one with a link to the poll results of who has the biggest weiner and he was excited that he “won” :facepalm:

MsB2u says:

If this show ain’t pure foolery I don’t know what is I am convinced that josh was born a man

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If Benzino is excited he won after having to do all that with another mans “stuff” clearly he has problems. Mind you jock is not worried about either one of these old ass people.

You lie :hahaha: That is one sad man. Really? TWEETING YOUR MEAT? No shame. I can’t with him. And his chick is clearly trying to get put on by any means necessary. You can tell she is super thirsty. Even if she is talented which I have no clue about.

User Friendly says:

not you as in YOU, muddacunt :cuss:

“you” in general :lol and him and her and them and whatever other pronouns.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@No Joke please stop the shenananicans. Jose is not 37 as much ish as she talks about Mimi being old Maybe she is saying she is 27 because that is how long she has been a girl in her mind

******************
    Awww ok, i aint know wtf was going on….my mind bad

@zurishay…i vaguely rememba her saying that too….ok, gotcha

@User

I don’t even have anything to say so :kiss: #noherpes

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

and why zino acting like the source is getting him bread when the downfall of the whole magazine was basically afta eminem went in on him? bringing in stevie ain’t gon make it no betta

MsB

PLEASE REMOVE THAT GAP from you gravi :rofl:

I just don’t know about Erica.. *stank face*

Joselyn walking thru that empty ass house tho. :hahaha: :heart: Honeybadger don’t give a fukk!

Wasting time says:

Who said Karlie mess with Cole now :no: He need a check bad huh???
    I beelee it. He was in the TLC movie maybe VH1 called and said we have another gig for ya

So the part of the dag that drags has begun I see :tea:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@Wasting…Karlie was at his bday party with him…i wonda how that convo went :thinking:

missyJ says:

Who said Karlie mess with Cole now :no: He need a check bad huh???

==========

Didn’t he just sign dem papers? <-Ursher voice He might got some alimony and child support to handle

I just don’t know about Erica.. *stank face*

Let’s discuss because I’m rather indifferent to her..

missyJ says:

Nawl Cole was there with some chick name Brandi, I thought there was something else besides the party. Karlie wasn’t nobody date, she was chaperoning

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

in 10 days im going to atl for my bday…jeevus please let me see mona so i can print this blog out and give it to her so she can make erbody take an acting class…the only person on the whole show i believe is mama dee…she gotta be cray cray and on sum meds in real life…she worse than keyshia cole mama and i aint thank it could get no worse :no:

Let’s discuss because I’m rather indifferent to her..

:kiss: I didn’t think I cared about her either. But first the mama Dee and Scrappy thing she “put up” with and now Oshea..she is just commanding my attn.. She got some kind of super saver mentality going on. I’m judging a tiny bit..

*******************
    oh so you saying she was making sure the kids didn’t dance too close or twerk on each other?

:offtopic: So, I keep thinking somebody is walking up on me out of my peripheral vision and I keep having to minimize my SR screen/tab. Why is it me that is sneaking up on me 90% of the time tho? I wore my hair down and natural today and it’s a little puffy from the humidity :lolsign: I keep seeing pieces of my hair and I think it is somebody walking up on me :hahaha:
    Ole scary self

“A Florida man had to shoot an intruder when his call to 911 was transferred to voicemail. Because that’s a thing that can happen. Prepare to never sleep again!

Late last week, four intruders broke into a Port Richey home where they proceeded to demand money and prescription drugs (WHERE THE HELL DO YOU KEEP YOUR GOOD IBUPROFEN???). In the ensuing chaos, the homeowner called 911 to report that he had been robbed and that two female residents had been physically harmed. Unfortunately, for the victim the call was answered by the fire department side and instead of just sending out deputies, the man was transferred to the police department. Or at least he thought …”

Three cheers for old Florida. :facepalm:

VDot says:

She got some kind of super saver mentality going on.

—————————
    :kiss:
    I just goggled her bday sign – Libra. Makes sense, she’s trying to balance out everything. She gon learn she can’t save these hoes. They’ll run you down :steer: and :box: you over gas money :lol:

===============

Yo mama named Beyonce or nah?

…she worse than keyshia cole mama and i aint thank it could get no worse

Hi. :lol: Life been a crystal stair? :hahaha:

They are like tame compared to whats really out there. :eek:

User Friendly says:

Why is it me that is sneaking up on me 90% of the time tho?

you trying to open the gates up for Biggun jokes or nah? :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

I think Oshay would have wrestled her a$$ for those few dollars! :rofl: Dude was desperate as fck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :eek: my lord

San ah make ya dance says:

(WHERE THE HELL DO YOU KEEP YOUR GOOD IBUPROFEN???).
    —————
    :ghost: those 800mg

Ole scary self

LMAOOOO :hahaha: We went to a nature park this wknd. I forgot the fukkig sunroom so a lizard got in the car. :eek: My son claimed he chased it out. :huh: But you know I been thinkn about this lizard since..!

Im driving this morning and something was on my leg!!! :woohoo: Why was it my skirt. Its a wrap skirt so the loose part was just dangling. Girl I almost crashed. :ashamed: #teamfrightenseasily

@Missy: Me and Blu is twinsies today :grin:
    @OTB/V: I used to really like Erica in the beginning. Thought she might be about something. Then she just didn’t handle things right to me with Scrappy and his mom. I do think that Scrappy was chilidsh and hurt her a lot.. but it seems to me that when they got back together she was emotionally done with him and basically shut herself off to him. He is a very needy person so her ignoring him to teach him a lesson is a bad combo. She had her fill I guess :shrugs: But then why be together? Now she seems like she was thinking.. maybe it wasn’t that bad :thinking:

Milky says:

So did anyone catch that PO’Shay said Erica was in the hotel with Scrappy for four hours the night before. And she was like so, I can get with him whenever I want. :facepalm: He totally went off script!

VDot says:

Every time Auntie goes missing and I check her twitter, she’s on theere arguing about trannies/gay agenda. She just needs to go ahead and become the head of the anti-gay movement :lolsign:

Have yall ever let yall hair up in the window? :hahaha: :phew:

Wasn’t my lose hair, it was my wig but I didn’t know (big hair) until I pulled the visor down and it was crooked? :hahaha: These are the moments I am glad I am a loner.

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    He said they may as well got a hotel :rofl: I don’t play that sitting with yo bm bs either tho :nono:

you trying to open the gates up for Biggun jokes or nah?
    knew that was coming. I like to leave out little snacks like that for people like DTTS and such to grab a hold of like bait :yawn: Ya’ll are so predictable :rofl:
    Dance puppets dance :danban1:

User Friendly says:

(WHERE THE HELL DO YOU KEEP YOUR GOOD IBUPROFEN???).
    _________________________

my boo gave me some percosets the other day and acted like it was a drug transaction. I guess its real in these streets.

I aint take em tho. Im scared. :bite: Aleve is the strongest I will go but my stomach hurt so bad that day that I would have smoked crack if he gave it to me. :snort:

OWN NIGGA! :box:

Who said Karlie was a chaperone. :hahaha: :rofl:

I really wanna know what shapewear she uses. I have never seen her be poochy in the middle but I saw it last night during one of those NO shots.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    :rofl: He MUSHED her a$$ too :phew:

_____________________________
    You > :wails: :steer:

Po’shay :rofl: :rofl: He was like GIVE IT TO ME

:rofl: where are his ppl?!?! SO SHAMEFUL!

Joseline promised Stevie a 3some. Yall hoes should take note.

Self hate personified if she does that babe :rofl: :rofl: someone please summon her. Sheesh.

@SAN
    “I wish a mofo would tell me bout my Momma suckin dyck or something cause they kissed a baby. man, it would be “OWN.”
    —————
    He MUSHED her a$$ too

That ol gay azz nigga woulda got his azz whupped too. :yes:

Milky says:

:wave: @man how are you doing today sir? :boobs:

kamadiva says:

Joseline pic up top looks like bad funeral make-up….like they really tried to recreate from the pic the fam brought. :nono:

VDot says:

:lol: at the wig being co.cked to the side? You were channeling your inner Whitney?

@Taken – Scrappy came crawling back after being caught in a love triangle with Glass Cutter (Diamond) and Souljah Boy :eek:

kamadiva says:Joseline pic up top looks like bad funeral make-up….like they really tried to recreate from the pic the fam brought
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    She Def Looks terrible! and her KNECK is linebacker size :eek:

percosets

You prolly would’ve just fell asleep. :lol: Don’t drive cause its the drowsy king. Also constipation! But I think that’s continued use. Whenever I used to get a cet Rx I would request something else. For me it didn’t take the pain just knocked me out. And stopped me up. Ion play that. #regular

Milky says:

Joseline promised Stevie a 3some. Yall hoes should take note.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now is joseph going to go and get another man to be with them? Yall know steebie on like man puscee! Bringing another chick in aint goin to do nothing but make Stebbie mad! :shocked: <—– his look when he see a vagina in there with him and Joseph!

Momma I made it!!! says:

#teamfrightenseasily

=====

This is me!!! Im running from all the wildlife around my job turtles, badgers, chipmunks, wild turkeys!!! :lol:

Milky says:

And I am so tired of watching this ninja Steebie walking! Mona pls give this ninja a car, bike, scooter, roller blades, something!

Joseline promised Stevie a 3some. Yall hoes should take note.

They been doing that. Clearly she stopped bc they got married. If you didn’t start like that why finish like that? Not saying I wouldn’t in my own relationship, just that I know many women will say gtfoh and they not wrong for it either.

Carrington says:

I’m cool with reality shows being staged. No different than All My Children, Scandal, or anything else on television.

The only difference for me is that these shows tend to be a little more entertaining (well, not more than Scandal) and if people would understand that it’s reality BASED fiction all the negative talk about reality shows would cease.

Like any ratchet reality broad, Krystal and Alexis had physical fights on Dynasty. Erica on All My Children had a new man every other week just like Kim Kardashian. Just like reality TV, there were plenty kids on soap operas who not only didn’t know who their father was, but in some cases found out that their MOTHER found their a$$es in basket in the park and Stefano DiMera paid someone to pretend to be pregnant and give birth to the child, only to find out later that the person who pretended to be pregnant really WAS pregnant by some sperm she slipped on in the mall bathroom that turned out to be from Stephano’s long lost son’s jack off session in the mall.

At the end of the day, reality television is no different than scripted television – it’s all bull$hit – and I love it.

VDot says:

someone please summon her. Sheesh.

:lol: :newpost: Halle

Milky says:

I am surprised Rasheeda mother took that mush to the face and didnt say anything. I thought she would have been :steer: what else can I run over of this ninja’s or ran his punk azz over!

at the wig being co.cked to the side? You were channeling your inner Whitney?
    _________

:hahaha: :yes: RIP Whitney.

:hide: :rofl: Oh no! That’s like my house. I am a prisoner I tell you!

Ms Peaches says:

Mis Taken- What do you put on your hair? I’m at work looking like Fredrick Douglass experimenting with new hair gel.

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:yes: thats just rude. plus everybody know black women JUST started :blow: . we aint always been doing that mess until yall start talking about what white women do and we took it as a challenge.

now we on shower rods sucking dix like bet that white hoe cant do THIS :nino:

Aprilbaby says:

Been working so I’m super late. But does anyone else notice Joseline talks about “booty wholes” way to much???

MsB2u says: