Kardashians TV Ratings Are Krashing

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

It seems TV viewers aren’t interested in keeping up with the Kardashians anymore. Not even Khloe Kardashian’s new butt shots or fake relationship with a yawn-inspiring rapper can save the show.

According to Nikkefinke.com, Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s Season 9B premiere was down -29% in the all-important 18-49 age demographic vs Season 8, and down -17% vs S9A premiere, and down -10% vs S9A finale.

From Nikkefinke.com:

The Kardashians are krashing. Of course, the failure couldn’t happen too a more deserving family. I for one loved the big backlash aimed at Anna Wintour for putting Kim and Kanye on Vogue cover. That issue should have come with a barf bag. Let’s not forget that its newstand sales proved only a less-than-average 250K copies – not the 500K hyped. Every time a US magazine writes about the K’s, almost every comment brutalizes the family. The fact is media who keep publicizing them are out of touch with public hatred of them. And that’s without people knowing that, whenever the Kardashians go out, they call the paparazzi in advance and tell them where they’re going and then get a big kickback every time a photo agency sells their picture.

Despite the dismal ratings, KUWTK is still E! Entertainment’s highest rated and it’s highest profile series. But the show is no longer profitable for the network.

E!’s other reality shows, Escape Club, Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills‘, and Total Divas have not been ratings bonanza’s either.

E!’s overall ratings are down -20% in 2014. The situation is so bad over there that E!’s president, Suzanne Kolb, has been shown the door. Is Keeping Up With the Kardashians next on the chopping block?

• Slow News Day: Kim Kardashian Dumped By Text Message?
  • The Game Confirms What We Already Know: Every Man Cheats
  • Watch Re-Play of Towanda and Trina Braxton’s Chat with Sandrarose.com Readers!
  • VH1 Developing Scripted Show About Fictional Cheerleaders

142 Responses to “Kardashians TV Ratings Are Krashing”

bama_n_jersey says:

I’m sure that their pimp (the Mom) will find a way to make them relevant to someone again…I never got the hype with them anyway. What do they do???!!!???

Milky says:

:applaud:

Milky says:

:applause: and :thankyou: I will be glad when we dont have to see/hear about them anymore. They are feens for the lime-light!

:handclap: Bout daym time. I’ve never watched an episode of this garbage.

Momma I made it!!! says:

you think Kris will sacrifice someone for ratings?!?!? :chase:

VDot says:

Well THEY don’t call them the KarTRASHians for nothing. :lol: People have been over them. Everything about them is fake from their bodies to their marriages and even gender identities (Bruce :eek: ) The only thing not fake is Rob’s weight :yes: and maybe the kids…maybe.

Momma I made it!!! says:

=========

:rofl: at all of that!!!! especially poor Bruce and Rob. The Kardashians are just like movie where there was a village full of women and they couldnt figure out why turns out the woman were killing all the men!!!

A.J. says:

Good Morning and stuff :waves: Sandra

Milky :kiss:
      Bama
      Bnat
      Guinea
      Momma
      Vdot

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Only one I really want to see at this point is Rob, and only because I just want to see if he gets fatter or goes back to skinny. They all are so…stale

Morning roses and muddaCunts!!! :wave:

the day we don’t have to hear about these thirst buckets cant come NONE to SOON!

:kiss: AJ :happy:

Milky says:

:wave: Good Morning AJ Darling :kiss: how you be?
      Luvn :hug:
      keya rubs belly how are you and the bambina?
      momma
      vdot
      guinea
      bnatural
      bama

zurishay says:

I stopped watching those broads when they faked the scene to make Kris Humphries look bad.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Milky!! The baby and I are good! She is thump, thump, thumping as I type Lol.

JamaicanSass says:

i haven’t watched since the first season.. I’m over them.. that is one annoying family.. blah.. I heard Kim and Kanye were offered 11 milli for their wedding pictures and they turned it down.. had to be Yeezy.. Kim aint turnin that down. :shrugs:

VDot says:

:blink: What movie was that?

Morning Yall!! :waves:

I would watch the show more regularly if Kanye was on it :yes: I wanna see how he handles them

Momma I made it!!! says:

Good Morning AJ!!!

Good Morning Milky!!!

LMFAO @ Muddacunts Good Morning Lunv!!!

:hi:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: I’m baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hey, Auntie, Keya, Milky, LuVn, A.J., MisTaken, MommaMade, VDot, Slinga, bNat, bamanjersey and all roses to follow!

:woot: Who gon’ be shyt ta-day? Anyone? No? Alrighty then! Let’s go!

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

Who cares about these heaux.

Lets get into LHH and the bad editing.
      How Stevie tell Jose he is not Jay and she is not Solange but next week is Benzino momma funeral and the shooting :no: which happened way before elevator-gate :smack: Come on Mona!

Mo’nin ppl
      hallelujah!!!
      somewhere in the world, right now, ray j is walking with his chest out like he’s won…smdh

kamadiva says:

I use to watch but that not anymore…I’ve been on hiatus from all reality tv. Can we go back to the old days of real programming, drama, comedies, nighttime soap operas! Where is Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing! :crying:

Morning, All!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*adds “muddacunts” to the list of things the Roses are called*

Milky says:

___________________________
      she wants to font and be aint shait like her momma! lol

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses

Who cares about these heaux.

Lets get into LHH and the bad editing.
      How Stevie tell Jose he is not Jay and she is not Solange but next week is Benzino momma funeral and the shooting which happened way before elevator-gate Come on Mona!
      *****************
      Preach!!!!!!!!! i said the same thang, but Mona tried it tho…smdh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So, was I the only one who thought OShay was gonna beat up Erica over that few dollars!! Lol. He is a mess.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:*adds “muddacunts” to the list of things the Roses are called*

Morning KeKe, MILKAYYYYYY, Pearl, wasting,kamaDIVA,NOJOKE, MommaImadeIT,
      V,jamaican sass, ET aLL

Where is Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing! :crying:

You showing ya age now. :lol:

Milky says:

:wave:
      nojoke
      kamadiva where u been?
      wasting :spank: here is ur whoopin early I know you aint goin to be shait today!
      Pearl shait starter

Muddacunts huh? What havent us Roses been called except children of God?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

my mama would fight sum damn body over knots landing :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky, I had my son come feel it, he looked amazed. Lol.

And yes, Mona is forever trying it. I don’t like her. I feel like she is sneaky.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky we have been called:
      Fat
      Ugly
      Dirty
      Bitter
      Can’t get a husband
      And now Muddacunts

:applause: sick if these ho3s

Milky says:

@keya Aww little one’s are always amazed by that. My middle son when I was pregnant with my last always asked me how the baby got in my belly? I told him God put him in there. He looks at me like :huh: and says did God put it in your belly through your mouth? :facepalm:

User Friendly says:

so you know what has to happen, right? somebody has to die :eek:

its probably going to be Lord Disick since they dont seem to really like him but he wont go voluntarily.

missyJ says:

Good Morning! The Original Muddacunt is signing on :lol:

I’m just tired of seeing these tired hoes every cotdayum where. If they would sat down and let folks miss them maybe people would care. All I wanna find out is if Kylie and Kourtney team up to take the rest of the family out. Them two :eek: Crazy Eyes

heyyyyy luVn! :hi:
      what up milky! :dead: @ your gravi

Milky says:

Yes @keya we have! Newbies that’s all yall got.. Sticks chest out!

coco creamy says:

maybe if they in a favor from jay and bey then get solonge to do a ride or die with her sister, maybe dame dash girl can pop in, and start some Shyt with solo, and then bey would step to her, and then bay start shaking the table,(to get solo Attention) solo come over and know the chintnit out of her, kim call bey and ask her why she kepping up chyt, so bey reply,bitch i don like you. then jay slpas Rob, kanye get mads cause thats his new brother in law, momma tina have dinner with kris, then matthwe baby momma comes in(she need income) amd check tina about ole matty. let the games begin …NO , NEVER WILL HAPPEN OH .. OK :kona:

A.J. says:

That was some bcith chit there. Mona needs her ass stomped!!

Homeless folks all in the background pushing shopping carts :no: I’m like :wtf: is going on? They meeting in the hood of College Park down by Roosevelt Hwy and stuff…

bnatural says:

So many things going on with LHHATL…Karlie and Benzino were going at it on twitter…I was :rofl:

Erica let O’Shea (sp?) use her like a dummie AND I think her and Scrappy will eventually get back together….or at least he will try to get back with her…

Mimi really thinks she runs things with Nikko…she is constantly trying to prove things with him and she still fails

Kirk and Rasheeda are so fake! I didn’t see not one tear fall from her face during their final scene together FAKE FAKE FAKE

God put it in your belly through your mouth? :facepalm:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      From the mouths of babes :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@milky my son thinks I brought the baby from the supermarket and ate it, and that’s how she is in my tummy growing. He says you eat stuff and that is how stuff ends up in your tummy. :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

Where is Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing! :crying:

You showing ya age now. :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dammit! :hide:

Milky says:

kamadiva where u been?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I work from home on Monday and Wednesdays and usually be working like a Hebrew and don’t have time to font. I come in the office to font! :rofl: The last few weeks were hectic, working on a project and the remainder of June will be too! So I may not be fontin’ wit yall “hazing New Roses” a$$es! :LOL: I’ve been lurking tho!

Keya – I know I am late – Congrats on the baby girl!

coco creamy says:

me and my typos******** hell its early :coffee:

Milky says:

Yeah that backstreet ally scene with Erica and PoShay was ridiculous.I though I saw somebody sellin crack and Remy in the background. Bish had to storm off walking! and what the hell was Erica driving a Geo? Bish how you goin to take care of a man and you driving a yugo? :facepalm:

User Friendly says:

Momma I made it!!! says:

was that the land of Amazonia? where wonder woman is from? :think:

Wasting time says:

Milky; AJ , Ms Pearl ( :lol: ) Mistaken :kiss: KeKE how that baby doin in there ? NO JOKE, :waves:

Mily I will try and be chit on today; who am I kidding :kona:

An that was mechanicsville :rofl:

missyJ says:

Milky
      Keya
      Pearl
      AJ
      User
      Jenie
      V
      Kam

Roses, THOTS, Thorns, Muddacunts, Howdy and Hello! :waves:

Special SO to OpinionHated for when and If she gets here….

Thanks Karma!!!!!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

*goes out and comes back in like i haven’t ever been here before*

Hello all roses!!!! I CANNOT wait to blog with all of you children of god bloggers…yall dnt seem lonely, bitter, fat, ugly, or lacking husbands/wives…this is going to be a great experience :thumbsup:

:dead: could you imagine if sumbody was this nice…

Wasting time says:

Good Morning! The Original Muddacunt is signing on :lol: .

==========================================
      This why I can’t be chit!
      She done got us cursed and chit

Milky that was a Benz :rofl: teen right

A.J. says:

:dead: @ Geo & Yugo :rofl: It’s a Benz CLK that just looks like a regular vehicle.

I just don’t know any man that asks a woman for gas money?!

Morning Missyj and wasting. :wave:

hey wasting time!!! :hi:

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Mornin’ Roses

This phone posting is :no:

Wasting time says:

what the hell was Erica driving a Geo?
      =======================
      That wasn’t the red benz??

Yo. When he grabbed for that gas money she should have kicked him in the nuts :yes: Dude you looked nuts and awwwwwwwwwwwwww to Scrap blushing when she said I took some things for granted. You sure did!!!

Jdore says:

Lord I hope they will get rid of this show :praying: it happens!

Good Morning Roses! :hi:

User Friendly says:

Milky says:

:ghost: a dam yugo tho?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

O’shea really tried to snatch that money…i was shocked and disgusted but couldn’t look away

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :waves:

This show hasn’t been canceled yet?

Wasting time says:

So Missy you gonna be good on today right :yes:
      No payless jokes and getting us cursed and chit. I got the black candlas just in case though :rofl:

Joseph be so high on that show :snort: her abd Steebie

missyJ says:

BUTTERS!!!!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

and got the nerve to try and make a LAHH LA…with theeeee wackest bunch of ppl on earth

Momma I made it!!! says:

Vdot I dont remember :facepalm: horrible I know I cant even tell you who played in it!!!

Good morning Roses who I havent said good morning to :hi:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

coco creamy says:

:wail: my sister had a pacer, it was peach why talk about those cars, :rofl: she use to pick me up from school, she she upgraded and got her a rabbit :kona:

:yahoo:
      All I read was the title :hahaha:
      Let me go read

Wasting time says:

:waiting: for Mistaken to come in here with her run down of LHH. One of the things I look forward too on Tuesday mornin :yes: it is!!

Buttercup says:

==============
      I was wondering if I was the only one to pick up on that. I should’ve known the roses would be on it :winky:

missyJ says:

So Missy you gonna be good on today right :yes:

================

Now see Wasting… Every morning I wake up and say “I will be the best me I can be today. I will follow the example of Jesus and walk righteous” BUt for some reason by the time I get to work, sat down in my office chair, log in and check my email all the be I can be has gone waaaaaay left. I blame dairy and gluten. :tea: <– with milk

VDot says:

I have yet to see any of the mofos on Love and Hip Hop eat anything at the restaurants they’re in. Be sucking down water, not even dranks :huh:

I hate Nikko. I hate his face. I hate his teeth. I hate his buggey eyes :eek: I hate his style of dressing. I hate him :nono:

Butter I peeped that too :yes:

hello Momma I made it :)

Is it just me or nah? i went to Mcdonalds this morning to get a parfait and i usually want to get extra granola, so i’m looking thru my bag to make sure i got one bag of granola, so as i’m looking down i mention to the lady at the window i need another granola..as she came back, i was looking up smiling to say thank you…it was like a slow motion movie as her smile crept on her face i looked down as the words thank you were escaping my mouth and smile slowing fading to notice this lady had no fronts, but the biggest smile everrrrrr…i was so shocked and caught off guard my foot let up off the brake a lil, so my car jerked and it made her laugh at me more, thus making her smile even bigger to which i noticed she had no sides either…that’s horrible! she should be in the back somewhere…it’s too early for that…i felt so wrong :(

Wasting time says:

===================================
      :cosign: All of this :applause:

Chile Steebie was looking like Niko azz with that hat on :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Vdot Nikko ain’t shyt. And how dumb ass Mimi can’t see it is beyond me! You so busy trying to expose Steebie and Jose, you can’t see your own shyt. Girl get off the crack and get it together.

Hey my Trend!!!!!! :happy:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*laughs at lady in the window of McDonalds with no teeth* I wonder if people ask her what that mouth do? :kona:

I didn’t even waste my time watch Mimi story line :nono: straight skipped over that boring shyt

bama_n_jersey says:

Good Murnting Everyone :waves:

Momma I made it!!! says:

=====

I read this in Bernie Macs voice from Dont Be a Menace!!! :rofl:

VDot says:

If OhNay ain’t got any money, he may need to let that truck go and get him something more gas efficient….like a remote controlled car :yes:

A.J. says:

I hollered because I thought I heard Mona in the background laughing :lol: it all looked like a joke..when they showed that nigga walking from that 1999 Yukon/Tahoe on the other side of the train tracks looked like he was kicking rocks. :dead:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Keke…that’s bad bizness tho…nah it was like that kinda mouth tho where you just KNOW her breath smell like feet and onions… :vomit:

Where is Dynasty, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing!
      ——–
      So not 24, Prison Break, Spartacus, Girlfriends… Or anything else from this decade? :dead:

Wasting time says:

===================================
      You and Ms Joke to the :kona:

Milky says:

:shocked: that was a benz? What year a 1960?

A.J. says:

I hollered because I thought I heard Mona in the background laughing it all looked like a joke..when they showed that nigga walking from that 1999 Yukon/Tahoe on the other side of the train tracks looked like he was kicking rocks.
      ***********************
      :dead: @Mona laughing in the background
      but really tho, how dramatic can you be for running out of gas right before you got on the train tracks and the train is coming during the convo? FOHWTS

bama_n_jersey says:

I thought he was going to attack Erica for that lil gas money…
      Mimi is lame and her pimp is even worse…he always sounds like he is lying
      Jose couldn’t keep a straight face while Steebie was in the tub. She was trying to keep a smile off her face.
      How he gone front like he can get a statue for $60K…well maybe he could since he aint doing nothing else with his money……

I actually like Scrappy and Erica together…no one else does…Am I the only one??? :kona:

kamadiva says:

@NoJoke – maybe she waiting on her dentures?

me personally
      i like scrap+erica-mama dee= :thumbsup:

A.J. says:

that was a benz? What year a 1960?
      ________
      Yep, they don’t make the CLK any longer tho :tea:

VDot says:

I thought he was going to attack Erica for that lil gas money…

:yes: That nucca stepped back like Bernie Mac did with his nephew over them milk and cookies. Like he was about to bust a move. OhNay is :lame:

kamadiva says:

@NoJoke – maybe she waiting on her dentures?

******************
      nah cuz she still had ONE, yes one of her teeth we call vampire teeth and most of her bottoms…that aint on purpose waiting for no dentures, i refuse to believe the hype

A.J. says:

yes one of her teeth we call vampire teeth
      :dead: :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

I hate Nikko. I hate his face. I hate his teeth. I hate his buggey eyes I hate his style of dressing. I hate him
      —————–

User Friendly says:

so one tooth is working at the drive thru nowadays? what am I reading? :huh:

Wasting time says:

===============================
      :ido: :yes:

I was so geeked when he was blushing.
      He just need to get it together.
      When he said “you were with ole dude and I was just trying to be happy” :wail: #FixItJesus

bama_n_jersey says:

me personally
      i like scrap+erica-mama dee
      **************

Good…I can come out of the corner now

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

so, i am to believe my reaction was spot on, correct?? :rofl:

I hate Mimi shoulders and them rock ugly bags she calls :boobs: you can see her green veins In them shuts :no:

kamadiva says:

@noJoke – was it bright and shiny though? Old wise proverb – better to have one bright and shiny tooth than a mouthful of rotten ones.

Shyts :smack: man Fugg this mess :peace:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The thing with Scrappy is that his momma won’t get a life of her own. She is forever in that boy business. Smh.

Buttercup says:

LHHATL is so fake. Who gets in the tub with their underwear on? :rolleyes:

A.J. says:

:lol: agreed

bama_n_jersey says:

@Wasting….I was smiling at him like I was watching an old romantic movie. I think he really Loves her and she is good for him

Kirk popping up in New Orleans :blink: He is a stalker

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

when yall say fix it jesus that makes me so tickled…ppl come around the corner like you ok? it’s alot of giggling around here but you the only person over here…so then i gotta say stay out my bizness all cuz yall wanted jesus to fix it

YALL NEED TO START WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Butter… you beat me to it. I was like why is this heffa in the tub with underwear on??? Maybe she was trying to hide her “package”

I felt so bad for Rasheeda :( Man, she needs your comfort :yes:

Wasting time says:

I think he really Loves her and she is good for him
      =============================================
      I agree and I agree with KeKe; he needs to get it together and say no to them broads throwing it and put his momma in a facility. She needs a life of her own. There was no reason for him to come back from MIA and be woman less; cause of his momma :no:

My thoughts on LHHATL:
      Kirk and Rasheeda: Fake. No real tears. How he “happened to end up outside her hotel in the same shirt he was wearing in the confessional at the exact time she was walking back from the club” :rolleyes:
      Steevie and Jose: They are so basic :lol: I laugh every time they try to floss in that house or about their ill gotten riches. Jose couldn’t even bring her mouth to say she was an entertainer when she was talking about why she was a “bad bish” .. she stuttered so bad
      Karlie Redd and Zino: I logged onto twitter and they were going in on each other. Zino called her puss a FOSSILBOX she put up a pic of some vienna sausages and said they were big as his wee. But at the end of the day she smashed and conitnued to soooo :shrugs:
      I saved the best for last… Erica and O’Shea

kamadiva says:

**********************
      nah, it had no personality..it was dark and lonely…prolly felt sum typa way cuz it knew it was spose to be gone too…that’s what i didn’t get…why was that one left? just ruined my morning

Erica and O’Broke. BAYBEE I was cracking up when he tried to grab that card I was like :ghost: and slide down on my sectional. I said they out there fighitng in the trap over a $3.78/galloon worth of gas. Bruh tried to TUSSEL with her for HER atm card. The game get dirty.
      He better be lucky Scrappy wasn’t in the vacinty because you know he would have brought his thick self up there :steer: and clothes lined him in the middle of the train tracks. Erica would’ve had to give him his asthma pump right after but he would handled it. One thing I have to say is Scrappy is a great protector. Knuck if you buck shawty :box:
      And when did he break his leg? Chile they left that whole part out. This season has been so disconjointed and out of order this somoene else noted about Stevie with the Solo comment. I mean could we not get a piece of a back story on Erica and O’Broke before it went from sugar to shiiiii?

A.J. says:

Yeah I used to say folks with that one tooth that always wanting to make a great escape from the mouth was a “can opener.” Teefus can open any kind of can: soda cans, green bean cans, paint cans, trash cans and like :tea:

I’m so glad I’m doing better thanks be to the lord!!

Buttercup says:

so one tooth is working at the drive thru nowadays? what am I reading? :huh:
      =============
      :yes: That’s what Oh So Serious said. I guess she had to get some kind of hustle since Okra’s stepmom threw all types of salt in her game.

The Pearl! says:

this lady had no fronts, but the biggest smile everrrrrr…
      ______

:rofl”

Wasting – go on, and not be shyt. I don’t want you to hurt yo-self.
      MissyJ, same to you, chica!!! Let that gluten act up in you!

A.J. says:

I felt so bad for Rasheeda :( Man, she needs your comfort
      She needs to let them “teen wolf” sideburns go!!

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL NEED TO START WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no. if its cancelled maybe Kim will get her own show by her own self. :shrugs:

she the most boring one tho…… :tea:

VDot says:

:yes: I like Scrappy’s old thick azz. He’s just a lil boy and needs to grow up

VDot says:

She needs to let them “teen wolf” sideburns go!!

:no: That’s baby hair :yes:

bama_n_jersey says:

I wonder if Erica is going to slip and tell Scrappy about the confrontation with O’Broke???!?!??? That would give it life for about 2 minutes.

Did anyone else hear the echo when Steebie was calling Jose???? I said damn, they in the Grand Canyon or something

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

yeah, zino tryna clean it up saying ummm yeah she PHOTOSHOPPED my beefcake to make it look smaller…mmmm hmmmm

Ms Peaches says:

Muddacunt- Is this a African word? That’s how I pronounceand hear it in my head.
      I feel like I’m on the National Spelling Bee. Mud da cunt. What’s the origin? Can you use it in a sentence?

Good morning Roses. Back to my spreadsheet.

:newpost: Love and Flip Flops

I said damn, they in the Grand Canyon or something

:no: They were in Joseph’s puss

The Pearl! says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

YALL NEED TO START WATCHING THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______

A.J. says:

That’s baby hair :yes:
      That’s pu-pum-pump Pump It Up Sideburn gel!! And she can let that turquoise matte lipstank finds its way to the nearest trash bin.

bama_n_jersey says:

VDot says:

She needs to let them “teen wolf” sideburns go!!

:no: That’s baby hair :yes:
      —————————

So you saying she got that baby hair like Chilli…

Buttercup says:

Maybe she was trying to hide her “package”
      ============
      I think so. Ze was trying to keep that tuck game proper.

User Friendly says:

its basically the same thing as when we say muthafukka

MsB2u says:

This mess should have been cancelled

Thank you whew! I’m just so sick of them and that show been on FOREVER! :tea: