Rick Ross Denies Canceling Detroit Show After Mob Threats

Rick Ross at 99 Jamz

Former corrections officer-turned-rapper Rick Ross is disputing reports that he was in fear for his life at a Detroit Concert when he was confronted by an angry mob organized by a Detroit rapper.

In a radio interview with Felisha Monet on 99 Jamz (Miami) on Monday, Ross (a notorious liar) said he was not denied access to Hot 107.5?s Summer Jamz 17 concert by a mob organized by rapper Trick Trick.

Rick Ross and Felicia Monet at 99 Jamz

“I’m going to be real with y’all; I’m going to be real as fuck,” Hot 107.5 program director Jay Hicks told the crowd. “We had Rick Ross right outside here tonight at about 11 o’clock. As he was pulling up to come into Chene Park, he was met by 100 individuals outside. We will try to pull every resource together and ask [Ross] to come back. He is in fear of his life. I’m just being real; real talk.”

But Ross denied he was in fear for his life that night.

If you recall, Ross also vigorously denied ever trying on a jail guard’s uniform when he worked from paycheck to paycheck in Miami back in his meat and potato days. It was later proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ross lied about being a corrections officer.

From Rap-Up.com:

During an interview with Felisha Monet on 99 Jamz on Monday, Ross said that he was unable to perform at the show, but it wasn’t because he feared for his life. According to him, his team arrived to the venue before him, but the entrance was locked.

“I never even made it to the venue,” he said. “Me and [the program director], we never crossed paths. He never spoke with Rozay. And I expect him to clarify that.”

Rozay shot down reports that he was greeted by a mob of 100 people, who forced him to cancel his appearance. “It was very peaceful,” he said.

While the promoter tried to fix the situation, he returned to the local casino. “And that’s when I got this story that we’re supposed to pay the mob gang,” he said. “That’s totally false.”

He was still paid for the gig, but feels bad for the fans who waited six hours to see him perform.

“For whatever reason they did this, I don’t understand it,” said Rozay. “Because if there’s somebody that’s supposed to be from the jungle, in the jungle you don’t lock the lions out. You let the lions in and lock ‘em in. That’s when you get your confrontation if that’s what you want.”

• Can Rick Ross Ever Tell the Truth?
  • Rick Ross Hauled into Child Support Court
  • So Rick Ross really WAS a Corrections officer
  • Rihanna: “I like to be spanked”
  • Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Former corrections officer-turned-rapper Rick Ross

==============

First line so factual but so much :cloud: ?? then I read on

:yes: all :cloud: :lol:

He know he ugly :hahaha: Did he lose weight :thinking:

• Beta

Ross lil ass hell now

• sassyshe

Rozay know he lying…

• Just Looking

Rick Ross has been eating avocados and juicing.

Ross lil ass hell now
      ————-
      so his bra size did go down :yes: Ok

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

EJ should ask Rozay for advice on his shirt tuck game. We on see Ricky byke fat skretch marks unless he want us to

Somewhere I read he was putting them chicken wings down, or at least eating alittle bit slower, and he dropped about an OZ :eek: :shrug:

Lemme go and read now…

Now he knows HE TOO BIG to be hangin gon somebody’s byke like that :thinking:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

didn’t he get that surgery?

pause. so nick young opting out his contract too huh?

• OutsidetheBox

This chit seem strange as hell don’t it…. :gossip: I think the local rappers don’t wanna share the stage with a mainstream correction’s officer. :eyeroll:

Only in America do you get chitted on for your former legal job. :hahaha: Knowing good and well he was most likely the officer taking bribes or fukking inmates. :lolsign: America.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@DTTS

Somewhere I read

==============

:stop: Ever since we learnt you get you info from the byke of the cereal box we do not need anymore reports from you :tea:

11 :gossip: Probably got 3 inmates pregnant, too lazy to pull out :rolleyes:

MissyJ, he got on sheer onsies :ha: :yes:

• Wasting time

Trick Trick a Fool Fool.
      SO your city can’t get no entertainment unless they holla at you first .
      FOH (missyj font)

• sassyshe

I hate when these fools get punked out in these “streets” then be tryna be all tough talking bout nothing happened. Fool chalk it up as a L and pay your dues to the fools who are hunting you down

• OutsidetheBox

ION know. He one of them big ppl who should stay big? :huh: Gawd I can see that eye too clearly now! :huh:

FOH MissyJ#12 IONO what you talmbout :twisted: #lost :thinking: What EYE say? :lol:
      I’m doing 29 things right now :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Only in America do you get chitted on for your former legal job.

========

Not for being no CO, when half yo coworkers and constituents been locked up. Now had he been a bank tella, garbage man, or mowed folks lawns folks wouldn’t care :lol:

too lazy to pull out :rolleyes:

Good fawking day :casket:

• aRoTh

Just Looking says:

Rick Ross has been eating avocados and juicing.
      ____________________________

He LOOKS LIKE the type that WOULD eat a ‘cado puzz that had some uncatergorized “juice” coming out of it. He looks like the type that don’t curr.

• Wasting time

@DTTS
      Wasting Time :shocked:
      Their Mothers do care! They are on tv crying :mad:
      ====================
      I know they mommas care and it is only so much they can do I feel bad for them but they country can’t care less :no:
      We just learned today about all the kids in this country that get kidnapped and sold for ses and ain’t nobody looking for them. They just saved a few but thousands more aren’t found/saved/alive.

You know the people in charge don’t care when the name toothless nigga is taking kids. Y’all ain’t gonna up security, police patrols NOTHING :cuss:

• CHA CHA

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT LIKE THAT,…..Like Kelly Price…she wouldnt look right skinty IMO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Who cares?

He sitting there all frumpy dumpy :blink: Go buy some paints that fit yo! Sagging looking dumb and sick in that seat IMB :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I’m doing 29 things right now :eek:

===========

Yessaday, the study you told us you read but no receipts or links to back it up. Prolly be doing your research in the liberry right next to Slim White :lol: Talmbout pass me dat hi-liter :eyeroll:

Dude looks extremely sick by the eyes :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: Touche. I just think folks ignore the fact that COs aint CHIT too easily. Them muhfukkas need to be in the cell often! But :shrug: he chitted on hisself for acting like he aint never had no sense.

Such a punk ass thing to deny coming from something just to fit in. Yeah you right. He sour for that. :yes: *plugs nose*

• CHA CHA

Hoboygah what took you so long to eat Avacado :think: I LIVE FOR THAT SHYT

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

he look sad as heyall…or is that just his face?

• Wasting time

===============================
      Trick Trick been doing this for years and why NO ONE want’s to go there. If you a rapper with your own and don’t “support” a local rapper he do ish like this it’s corny and why we have BIG Sean :wail: (I can’t stand his frail azz)
      RR has a point. What kind of chit is that, you have a 100 goons out side, that is the quickest way not to get paid :no: Have half those goons on the inside and once he get off stage demand ya pay :yes:
      There are levels to this G Chit!

• OutsidetheBox

He looks like the type that don’t curr.

:hahaha: Gawd I know the type. Yuck.

Wasting time says:

@DTTS
      Wasting Time :shocked:
      Their Mothers do care! They are on tv crying :mad:
      ====================

:mad: (not mad atall, just bare with me here)
      YOU just found out about our US kids today, I BEAN told yall about the young sex trade industry. It’s appalling. We’ve discussed it on here.

Over there in Nigeria, its like a Religious War, and that’s a big fuggin deal IMB, I’m pissed that we can’t or haven’t done something *sigh*

• User Friendly

somebody hand this nigga a bucket of wings. I see too much of his face now! :scared:

matta fact, two buckets so he can hurry up and retire. remember roses, feeding into gluttony is a perfectly legal way to get rid of someone. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I want her byke big as fukk like yesterday Cha! :no: She look funny! Like she ill!

CHA CHA says:

Hoboygah what took you so long to eat Avacado :think: I LIVE FOR THAT SHYT

*whispers* ION Cha :shrug: I wasn’t around them, weird I know… :shrug: AND ION like to try new things :no: But NOW I LOVE THEM! IONO what’s wrong with OTB :blink:

• VDot

I gave my thoughts on Trick Trick earlier :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

There are levels to this G Chit!

:think: Way minute is that why his name sound fam. Trick trick. Like he been involved in some chit before… chain snatching? I rem something! :eek:

For 5 bucks I will send MsTake’s wet tshirt tatas to you :eek:
      :hahaha: #shewilldieinhermtgoncesheseesTHIS :hi: there! :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

Detroit needs all their money :crying1: My cus told me to come up there and go to a mall :eek: No Thank you!

missyJ says:

I’m doing 29 things right now :eek:

===========

AHHHHH, ya always bringing up the Past! :rofl:
      I read that ‘our mens are hoes longer than the others’ article years ago, so I realllllly don’t remember :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Excuse me but I am still being worked on! I always have a “reason” for anything that ails me! Hollylewyur! :nun:

Listen :hahaha: Memba I tried to love cados last year. :hahaha: Im byke cause I cant stand to not know whaa the fuss is about? :confused: :facepalm:

————
      Why did he still get paid :huh:

but no receipts or links to back it up.
      :dead: this part :love: #citationsrequiredinthegarden

• Wasting time

================================
      I have to be more specifical. I apologize.
      I knew about it. I was on here giving our missing stats when the post went up about these Nigerian girls.
      The point I was trying to make and badly; is that bad chit happens every day and in every country. I know we want to help because of the sheer number of kids that man is taking at once and their countries lack of interest in the matter but as we are fighting for these girls who is fighting for the boys and girls here, there every where.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Can somebody explain this story, it might be my white side coming out but ion get it? Pay a mob gang? Why Rick gotta pay if he performing?

• OutsidetheBox

Detroit needs all their money

:crying1: A whole damn city San.

:hahaha: You know how your mama be like I need all my money.

City of Detroit: “I need all my money..”

CRINE. Its really sad. #bringbykeDetroit #movingonupfor2015 #turnsomeheatonintheD

• User Friendly

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

he look sad as heyall…or is that just his face?

:rofl: he hongray. big ass cant survive off no juice and avocados :no:

betta put some lemon pepper wings in the blender before he passes out.

San ah make ya dance says:

And you did right! :fistbump:
      You’da have to go shopping, and rob them, before they tried to rob you :ashamed: :lol:

• Wasting time

========================
      Yes ma’am Yung Berg Chain

I understand, you’on wanna ‘miss out’ on nothing :lol:
      :love:

• Jdore

Ross lil ass hell now
      ————-
      so his bra size did go down Ok
      by San ah make ya dance on Jun 24, 2014 at 3:13 pm
      ——————
      Not the cup size. He still look like he wear a DD just in a 40 n not a 48 :tea:

And you did right! :fistbump:
      ————
      I was like I aint bout that Life! :crying1: :phew:

• VDot

Trick Trick thinks he’s the mafia with his “No Fly Zone” :eyeroll: He’s nothing but a bully and extortionist. He extorts Eminem and makes him produce wack albums for him :lol: . Stomped Trick Daddy out when he came to the D (that one may be slightly justified since Trick Daddy tried to have him robbed in Miami). Jumped Young Berg….I believe it’s more.

From earlier….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

AHHHHH, ya always bringing up the Past!

===========

Imma brang it up 2 more times too. 3x before the rooster (can’t say C word) crows just like Peter did Jesus :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

:crying1: A whole damn city San.

:hahaha: You know how your mama be like I need all my money.

City of Detroit: “I need all my money..”

————————–
      I hear this song in my head and don’t know where it came from. I need all the money :rofl: Straight up its sad, yall use to be the capital. Shameful

Wasting time says:

================================
      I have to be more specifical. I apologize.
      =========
      :hug: We are in agreement. Ish fugged up :no: smh
      =============
      :oldman:

Somebody help out MissyJ. You may need to talk in d rug talk, or lunch money talk IONO but somebody else please :facepalm:
      LMAO@

• Wasting time

#bringbykeDetroit #movingonupfor2015 #turnsomeheatonintheD
      ============================
      :chase: you ain’t chit for non of this :rofl:

*plugs my ears UP* MissyJ :P

Its soo cold in the D! :whistle: That video will always have my side hurting

• User Friendly

the houses in Detroit are cheap as hell tho, if youre bold enough to take the risk. I read that hipsters are going down there scooping em up :steer:

I understand, you’on wanna ‘miss out’ on nothing :lol:
      :love:
      _______

Not nothing. Nosey to the death. :crying1: :hahaha:

• Wasting time

Now I have to youtube it.
      That bish was cold :lol:

• Just Looking

too lazy to pull out :rolleyes:
      Good fawking day :casket:
      It was nice knowing ya’ll

:dead: Laid to Rest 3:43 pm EST June 24, 2014

• goat76

Naggras!! Naggras don’t even own the house they’re sleeping in let alone owning/running a city. Detroit takes another L.

Should just name the city Letroit

San if I wanted a
      Can You Rock It Like This?
      t-shirt would you have to get permission? :thinking:

I wanna wear that in NYC :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

!!! :eek: Thank you, baby! I knew I rem this bastard!!! He deserves what ever Trick tried to do tho :nono: Trick loves the kids. Trick trick is a bully!

• Just Looking

:offtopic:

Did anyone see them 3 Queens from England dancing. THey was killing

Beyondsay’s move…I MEAN KILLN IT! PERIOD

I understand, you’on wanna ‘miss out’ on nothing :lol:
      :love:
      _______

Not nothing. Nosey to the death. :crying1: :hahaha:
      :fistbump: Team Nosey (yet classy with my intruding well thought out questions in a quiet voice <–that parts for 'the truth') :rofl: :rofl: I GOTS to know any and everything. Sometimes its not good :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

:crying1: To this day, when somebody say something bout the D..all I think about is this blog and how cold it is in the D. :heart::

missyJ says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You still researching (googlin) this ish? :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

He tweeted “seems there was a friendly protest”

San if I wanted a
      Can You Rock It Like This?
      t-shirt would you have to get permission? :thinking:

I wanna wear that in NYC :waiting:
      —————
      Who is that? RUN DMC?

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

Should just name the city Letroit
      ****************
      why did i read that with a french accent :smack:

:offtopic:
      i DESPISE hardwood floors…give me sum cahpet

• OutsidetheBox

He tweeted “seems there was a friendly protest”

Rick? Or Trick? :hahaha: Either way :lolsign: !!!

:yes: San

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

User Friendly says:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

he look sad as heyall…or is that just his face?

he hongray. big ass cant survive off no juice and avocados

betta put some lemon pepper wings in the blender before he passes out.
      ********************
      him hongray :(

• San ah make ya dance

@Dtts probably so, but sometimes shyt like that be reproduced so much you could get away with it. Specially if you not tryna really sell it mainstream

He tweeted “seems there was a friendly protest”

Rick? Or Trick? :hahaha: Either way :lolsign: !!!

It’s almost 3 :eek: here in Dallas :nino:
      So its about that time that all the stories get Smashed together, and we keep it going :rofl: :rofl:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

even his YSL belt buckle look small….

• VDot

I do not like Detroit :nono: Only cities I hate – Toledo and Detroit. Miserable azz cities

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

i DESPISE hardwood floors…give me sum cahpet

=============

They can be a PAIN to keep the crumbs off plus winter heating is a bish. I have hardwood in my living/dining/kitchen and main hallway. It’s not too bad. They need to be refinished tho

• San ah make ya dance

Now I have to youtube it.
      That bish was cold :lol:
      ————
      U talking about that vid??? Classic :yes:

San, AND you don’t have to put their name on it, it could be seen as just a ‘saying’ :yes: BUT the real folks that see/read it–they’ll know.

Me :nun: I will contact you tonight :yes:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

my girl from the D…she said just like the chi, you have to buy your coat from there to not be freezing cuz it’ll tear you lil city coat up

Me :nun: I will contact you tonight :yes:
      —————
      You got it :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

Its 4. :eek: OMgawd. :bye: yall. I should actually do some work before I leave at 430.. :| Fukkkk. :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I do not like Detroit Only cities I hate – Toledo and Detroit. Miserable azz cities

============

Me too. I was in Detroit when I almost had to fight at the Tamar concert. Like for why? I used to have to go to Detroit 2x a month when I was an HR Manager for this other company… was so depressing

• luVn_liFe…

Listen :hahaha: Memba I tried to love cados last year.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yup
      and said u had to figure out the benefits of em to see if they outweighed the calorie intake.

I tole u to put em on crackers with a slice of swiss

SR :warning:
      We need side-by-side shots of this cat :eek: for clarity :kona:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

it’s 4?!!!!

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

oh oh, not here, not here, it’s 3 :phew:

• luVn_liFe…

He tweeted “seems there was a friendly protest”

Rick? Or Trick? :hahaha: Either way :lolsign: !!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      RICK ROSS

Or
      “But, can YOU rock it like this?”
      :thinking:

:rofl: I’m just now starting week. :phew: Yall workers aint shyt :kona:

*work… I don’t know what I be typing sometimes

@DTTS it can be whatever YOU want :yes: customized

• Wasting time

JL
      That first Queen is getting it.
      You cant tell him he not Gayonce

• Gigi26

i’m so mad I went to college and got a masters degree for fukktards like this one up above to be making more than me doing nothing.

My life sometimes, doesn’t mean chit.

But alas, I have a 401k…and this fatso will be sukking dyck for a place to stay in about…10 years. :shrugs: I can live with that.

:wink: San :2dance:
      Imma be sharB :)
      —————–
      :nite: Imma work for about a half hour and then call it one :bye:

—————-
      :dead:

:lol: :bye: Dtts

:lol: I heard that

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

ok, pause
      boo just called my desk phone and we have caller i.d so i was like holaaaaaa in a very singsongy way…he was like bae, what you doin? so i started saying no hablo ingles…he laughed and was like bae you silly…then i was like que? he was like hello? i was like hola? he was like bae quit playin…im like hablas espanol? why this mofo start whisperin, bae dis you frfr?..so i was like que? he hung up real fast and called my cell and was still whisperin talm bout hey dis you?
      :rofl: whatchu mean dis you? nah it’s sumbody else! he like it’s sum mexican lady answerin yo phone, where you at? boo is so blonde sumtimes

• Northside Zeta

:heart: Rozay. He didn’t take a L, he still got paid. All Trick Trick did was cheat the fans and add to Detroit’s negative reputation.

• OpinionHated

That big giant wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot belly mofo know dang well he was literally sh*tting bricks… he looks like he smells like rotten flesh – like a cancer ward……

• User Friendly

But alas, I have a 401k…and this fatso will be sukking dyck for a place to stay in about…10 years. I can live with that.

the way your mind works…. :lol: dont ever change, Gigi. dont ever change :rofl:

• OpinionHated

Faserious you are funny as sh*t – oh man thats some stupid sh*t I would do… ha ha ha ha

I’m not doing no more work today – just got free box seats to a red sox game which would be great if they would only win…

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

@opinionhated :hug:

• hell_on_heels

My city needs to do better! This is exactly while they no longer want “Rap/R&B” concerts at Chene Park! I paid $250.00 a piece for my tickets & sit through all the BS & Rick was a no show…is not a good look for anyone! Especially is his a$$ still was paid! I need a refund, ASAP!