Will LeBron James Opt Out?

LeBron James

With the 2014 NBA Finals over, one lingering question remains for LeBron James and the Miami Heat: will LeBron opt out of his contract at the end of this month or will he keep his talents in South beach?

LeBron’s failure to capture his 3rd NBA championship ring will probably weigh heavily on his decision. But one thing is for sure: there won’t be a repeat of “The Decision 2010,” when James announced his decision to leave Cleveland in an over-the-top, massively hyped television special.

Those in LeBron’s circle whisper that he will stay in Miami. One factor that will affect his decision is whether Miami acquires Carmelo Anthony from the NY Knicks. Anthony’s camp says he prefers to stay in New York, but he knows he has no chance to grab the ring with that hapless bunch. Joining LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami will give him the best opportunity for a ring.

‘Melo’s wife, LaLa, is already a fixture on South Beach. She’s on a first-name basis at all the high end stores on South Beach and in Coconut Grove.

So will LeBron stay or opt out? That’s the biggest story in sports today.

• Miami Heat are NBA CHAMPS!
  • The Miami Heat celebrate their win at LIV nightclub
  • President Obama Honors NBA Champions Miami Heat at the White House
  • LeBron James Breaks Nose in Miami HEAT Victory Over OKC

117 Responses to “Will LeBron James Opt Out?”

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Tears…tears…falling like the rain…tears tears.. another heart knows my pain… :tea:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

GOOOD MONDAY(NOT REALLY) :yahoo:

FuturedocDonte says:

He won’t be a fool, he’ll stay.

I hope Carmelo stays with the Nicks. No need to jump on the bandwagon like Jesus Shuttlesworth :no:

VDot says:

Awwwww Sandra, I’m sorry your boyfriend lost. I know he’s the only man you would consider switching sides for. :yes:

But that one tear like the Crying Indian :rofl:

WUTZ :wave: Hows ur daughter? did her and her BFF eva make up?

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Roses…I am so glad the Spurs won :champ: and Leonard received the MVP!!!…it was def a great game

Nah I don’t see him opting out :shrugs: I think he would rather not feel the wrath of the MIA folks like he did in Cleveland. If he leaves them :no: He might not make it out dat beach :eek: And Melo coming to MIA.. If you think people hating MIA before with the show of acquiring the big 3 :no:
      This is the biggest story huh? :hahaha: Don’t nobody care that The Warms got dragged and the Spurs looked like they were playing their distant female cousins from the MIA Pork and Beans projects in a professional NBA game? Spurs :bball: Warms :cheer:

@San: Patty Cake was out there balling :bball: They ain’t have no answer for Patty Cake Man :rofl:
      @Luvie: Yea I watched every minute of when my Lakers got drug the last time. And when my Falcons lost the chance to go to the ship :cry: I see it as being a sore loser. Why deny me the chance to watch a great sports moment cause you butt hurt and can’t watch the tv? My husband is a real MIA fan though. What I couldn’t stand was both sides of it on social media. The AnybodybuttheHeat crew going in sounding miserable. I :heart: Kobe and my Lakers but I was so sick of people bringing him up. He was doing the same thing that I was :eek: watching. Then you got the cry baby Heat fans that wanna say every play was a foul, people cheating, everybody wanna be them :rolleyes:

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandy, WUT, Donte, Taken, Sayit, Vdot & Luvn :waves:

Why soo many superstars on 1 team, they need more than Melo :shrugs:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUTZ :wave: Hows ur daughter? did her and her BFF eva make up
      ——————
      :hug: and :no: They are DONE! That ninja put his hands on her and a SHYT STORM happened…my goons went to see him.. :tea: Bet money he won’t push another girl like a dude…whenever his heals up…

SayitAintSo says:

Patty was hitting those 3′s…Parker started off slow, but after Pop put him back in he started doing his thing!!!!!

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandy, WUT, Donte, Taken, Sayit, Vdot & Luvn :waves:
      ——————
      Morning SSSSMMOOAAANNEEE! :happy:

Milky says:

:wave: Smonae, taken, luvie, vdot, future.

NAE :happy:

MILKY :hi: UR GRAVIE IS hilarious!! :spank: Yet mean :dead:

SayitAintSo says:

:hug: Smonae

Smonae says:

Milky :hugs:

VDot says:

____________________________________________

He damn near started a riot in Cleveland behind that “Decision”. Had folks out in the street burning jerseys, doing witchcraft and falling out in tears. Chit was cray :blink:

Hey Smonae and Butter :hi:

Hershey says:

morning :waves: @ Wut, I like yo hur gul!

Smonae says:

Who watched the Game of Thrones finale
      She didnt have to chain those dragons up because of that 1 bad one :crying:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says: WUTZ :wave: Hows ur daughter? did her and her BFF eva make up
      ——————
      ~~~~~~~~~
      :eek:

User Friendly says:

the Crying Indian

:ghost:

Where is Jenie to say, “if you old as shyt, just say you old as shyt!”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up, who put hands on who!?

VDot says:

Hey Milky :hi: Now go one somewhere with that gravi :lol:

VDot says: He damn near started a riot in Cleveland behind that “Decision”. Had folks out in the street burning jerseys, doing witchcraft and falling out in tears. Chit was cray
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Those folKs went bat shyte Crazy . . . Even the owner :smack: Dan Gilbert

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

just cuz Bron didn’t win his 3peat, don’t mean his talent was a fluke…why would that decide if he stay or not? he know he came into the “big 3″ and made it the bron show…melo ain’t finna go there cuz he the man on his team…bron ain’t finna be pushed to the side and sit back while melo do his thang…they need ta stop that….they wouldn’t let us(the lakers) get chris paul, so why da heyall would melo be able to go to the heat?! FOH

good mo’nin eryone’s (again)

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user don’t start that shyt!!! Lol oh and I started watching orange is the new black. I’m pissed that crazy eyes momma never put her on any medication!!!! :mad:

SunnyPA says:

I think LeBron should stay in Miami and Dwayne Wade retires. DWade may have a little left physically but I don’t think his heart is in it. In any case his play is too inconsistent. Miami has the money, management, and has shown they will do what it takes to get the right team players … that’s not something you want to chance with another team. I think a good top draft player would be a good fit. A player who is hungry and needs to prove himself. Someone LeBron can mentor. Plus, hopping from team to team becomes more of a liability than asset.

LBJ was headed over to the SPURS Bench before the game ended :yes:

I like LBJ A lot; I felt bad for him BUTT Not as bad as I felt for the SPURS Last year :heartbroken:

User Friendly says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user don’t start that shyt!!!
      _____________________________

:lol: I was trying to manufacture a crisis cuz I dont watch sports :(

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

and why they always catching bron in a old crying a$$ pic…stop it alllllll lol

Buttercup says:

:shocked: Is that Wut? Dude finally let you come up for air, gal? :waves:

SunnyPA says:I think LeBron should stay in Miami and Dwayne Wade retires.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: That’s what I said :yes: How da Fcuk Wade Tired and WORN but had 30 games off in the season??? :nono: Nah dude it aint in YA.

ButterCUP :hug:

VDot says:

:ghost:
      Where is Jenie to say, “if you old as shyt, just say you old as shyt!”

:lol: :nono: I’m not claiming it. *whispering* Did we determine the age range for old?

User Friendly says:

aint he only like 25 years old? :lol: he won twice in a row, not winning a third time doesnt mean its over.

plus, everybody knows Gabby is bad luck and Siovaughn put a root on him :tea: ok not really, but lets get this manufactured crisis going :yahoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user Lmao. I did not watch the game either. I was over it.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

lame a$$ ppl boyyyyy i tell ya :rolleyes:

SayitAintSo says:

@Nakeya I started watching Orange is the new black this weekend too…”I threw my pie for youuuu”…did you get to that part yet :haha:

User Friendly says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@user Lmao. I did not watch the game either. I was over it.

my son is on punishment but I said he could watch tv for the game ONLY. he said, nah thats alright, I’ll just go to sleep :no: I guess he was over it too. :lol:

I should have made him watch it as punishment. :think: gotta rethink my strategy.

A.J. says:

:dead: @ Lebron’s photo up top.

Good Morning Sandra!!
      Smonae :kiss:
      Sayitaintso
      Milky :kiss:
      Taken
      Future

Wasting time says:

They can have Melo and his …. NM.
      It don’t matter who they get; this series showed us what it really was.

OAN
      Tiny back at it. And I felt her to the core!!
      Did I get Mothers day Credits :no:

missyJ says:

I do not think he’s going to stay…. but what do I know?

Good Morning All

SPURS OUT THIS BISH :nun:

Tim Duncan got CINCO :nun:

Did yall see DWade do his gf lip quiver? And Bron was crine. The coach just lookin like he got down sinder. :blink: I was so glad they lost. They were not worthy of being a dynasty. :no: Glad their team breaking up.

So long gay boys <<< Leslie Chow.

User Friendly says:

Tiny back at it. And I felt her to the core!!
      Did I get Mothers day Credits

what happen :popcorn:

VDot says:

Tiny back at it. And I felt her to the core!!

What she do? :popcorn:

Hey AJ :waves:

missyJ says:

Question for blog

What should a punishment be for an 8 year old who hangs up on their mama? Bear in mind this chile is pretty well behaved and I don’t think she even knows that hanging up is rude/disrespectful….

A.J. says:

Morning Who Dat, MissyJ :hi:

For this alone :heart: I am about dat Laker life. Now don’t get on here embarrassing me.

@Luvn I am with you about Lebron. Said thing is the Spurs have a really good team and coach but because they aren’t flashy or giver multiple press conferences they get looked over. Those are some good guys too :yes:
      @WUT: I am glad your daughter is ok and that dude got taught a lesson.

Wasting time says:

:hi: AJ

CaliYoruba says:

Morning :waves:

Happy Belated Father’s Day to all the Rose Daddies

AJ :hug: How’s it going Sir?

SayitAintSo says:

:wave: AJ

SayitAintSo says:

:hug: Cali

Well I sure hope that one championship loss doesn’t lead him to abandon yet another team. He got his rings. Was he expecting to win all the championships for the rest of his career?

the Crying Indian

Where is Jenie to say, “if you old as shyt, just say you old as shyt!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Im old as shyt.

Cause I know SACKLEE who the Crine Indian ill.

Keep America Beautiful. :ghost:

Wasting time says:

She left a tribute to her dad on IG.
      A fan said something like “come on where is TI credit; your husband and a father.”
      She replied “Where was her mothers day credit (crickets”) and told the fan to stay out their BI.

A.J. says:

Luvn no complaints babe, none at all!! :yes:

missyJ says:

:hi: AJ

Was he expecting to win all the championships for the rest of his career?

I truly think he was :lol:

:wave: @AJ and all the Roses.

I missed all the shows last night. No Kandi… No M2M…So if we get a post about it I got nothing :shrugs: I can talk tomorrow though once my DVRs get watched.
      Oh and whoever is talking about Game of Thrones :tape: Me and my husband just discovered it and have been watching it on the weekends like :eek: I am on episode 3 of Season 4. I am on the most recent season right? I don’t want no spoilers :angry: My husband tried to watch a new episode (when The Warms were losing :rolleyes: ) and I was like :chase: TURN IT OFF NOW!!! And I closed my eyes. I hate knowing stuff ahead of time. Ruins everything. I am good at picking up context clues/predicting so I have to dumb stuff down :lol:

Hershey says:

:waves: AJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @MisTAKE YUP, after the GAME4 loss it was “what’s wrong with Miami” they don’t look right.

When in actuality it was just that the Heat’s Bench was exposed and that the Spurs are a better team. mmeh Whatevs.

missyJ says:

========

:whistles: When a woman’s fed up

Where was her mothers day credit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tip left her Mothers Day credit at that bish house he was cookin at (ON MD) if I remma correctly.

A.J. says:

:dead: BIA, BIA why you acting like a….

VDot says:

:offtopic: Ciara said she’s tired of yall saying Future hasn’t met Past Tense. So yesterday she posted a pics of the baby (super cute!) and a pic of the baby holding some man’s finger. It should be noted that we do not see the face of the man. So it may be Future’s fanga or it may not :tea:

Milky says:

@aj. :kiss: :buttshake:

Keep America Beautiful <- :lol: Yup I remember that PSA

A.J. says: no complaints babe, none at all!! :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~
      :happy: U and Me BOTH :wink:

A.J. says:

Was he expecting to win all the championships for the rest of his career?
      _________
      Right, chit. Folks lucky to get one. :tea:

VDot says:

:lol: She hates that nucca TI. Even though the line between love/hate is thisthin, she for sure hates him right now :yes:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, Auntie, Roses, Thorns and Lurkers!

SummerBaby says:

I was so glad the Spurs won! :cheer1:

Momma I made it!!! says:

She left a tribute to her dad on IG.

Good Morning (I left it downstairs before the new post)

:rolleyes: at the person asking about his post they knew she would respond to that

A.J. says:

Morning and stuff Pearl!!

~~~~~~~~~
      :no:
      MoFos stay Wrapped Trying to prove “THEIR” life :no:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

For this alone I am about dat Laker life. Now don’t get on here embarrassing me

**********************
      :rofl: :rolleyes: meaning?

well good mo’nin back ta ya A.J!!! :)

Wasting time says:

:rofl: at Cierror!
      Let me go check!!
      He holding his granddad hand :hahaha:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

:offtopic: Am i the only one that watches Power? that girl that played lil kim in notorious sho like to be nakey

missyJ says:

So it may be Future’s fanga or it may not

=============

So you saying Ci-Ci got her child IG flexin already? She snapped a pic of him holdin the bag boy fanga at Whole Foods and she posted like that him daddy??

And Sandy, it sounds like you’re admitting that LeBron needs to be on a team chock full of super stars to get a ring. Yet the Spurs don’t have one. How on earth have they won 5 rings?

Get Melo out of your mind girl. He is no one’s savior. He’s a ball hog who doesn’t even know what defense means.

SummerBaby says:

——————–
      I watch it & like it so far. I heard it’s already been renewed for a 2nd season.

missyJ says:

Read her bag boy comment.. Guess she saying Future was there when Back to the Future was born. :nana:

CaliYoruba says:

Future was in Atlanta Saturday (my aunt took a pic withhim) sooo where was Cici ,on the West Coast??

:hug: @ SayItAintSo

VDot says:

He holding his granddad hand :hahaha:

That’s what I’m thinking :shrug: :lol:

Wasting time says:

================================
      :cosign: All dis up here :clap:
      Melo is not staying in NY though he is not going to respect Derek and Phil is not going to have it :no: so he need to find a place to go :shrugs:

Guess she saying Future was there when Back to the Future was born
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her and lil Yesterday need to have a SEAT.

Nobody has EVER cared THIS much about Ciara. EVER. IN LIFE.

Take little Week After Next and GO SOMEPLACE ghul.

User Friendly says:

missyJ says:

Question for blog

:huh: (Ms Sophia voice) beat huh

and I dont even believe in hitting on kids but I might beat my son about the head WITH THE PHONE for that one.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why do people keep asking Tiny about TI?! Why don’t they go ask HIM!!!!! Foh (in missyj voice)

Was he expecting to win all the championships for the rest of his career?
      _________
      I think this may be his biggest weakness/strength. He has such a big heart and tries so hard to help everyone around him. He genuinely thinks good things should happen to him and others because he works hard. When bad things happen he gets so distraught. Childlike almost. He wants everyone to like him. He is used to being the best or a winner :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

So she really calling him Future Jr. :lol:
      She needs a intervention. #FixItJesus

:rofl: :rofl:

So she really calling him Future Jr.
      She needs a intervention. #FixItJesus

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :no:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

********************

like i said…melo ain’t going nowhere where he cain’t be the star on his own..and ion see Bron sitting back at all…i like alot of teams, and a gang of individual players, but my top 2 teams is 1.lakers and 2. okc…so eitha way this whole series had me :angry:
      i def fukk wit them spurs too over the heat…sumn about chalmers irritates the crap outta me..bosh always in some “questionable” photobomb/pic, dwade just giving up, rayray got that angry face all the time like he saying “i wisha muhfukka wud”. every single person on the spurs can shoot individually…this was a revenge game form last season and they came supa hard. it looked like the heat was frustrated and ready to go home…dwade was bout to pass out…when bosh gotta turn up in place of dwade, you know sumn just aint right…now how melo gon fix that if he come along???? that aint no good fit to me at all

______
      Yea ummm. She has been real ride or die so he must have REALLY been on some FS for her to be like :bye: AFTER they got married. And they got that tv show that was doing so well. T.I. was going to a whole ‘nother level with his marketability and image. She was a part of that. It’s sad honestly. Not 100% sure what happened but I do know this… sometimes people just can’t seem to cherish, nurture and respect the gifts that God has blessed them with. They always want to do it their way or circumvent the system. When people honor God, their spouse and their family then the blessings flow continuously. . He gone learn one day :tea:

User Friendly says:

MoFos stay Wrapped Trying to prove “THEIR” life

chile I seen so dam many fake ass shout outs to deadbeat fathers yesterday. It was so sad to watch. you know that nigga gone and been gone and aint never coming back :steer: he wont never get better if you keep making excuses for him. niggas aint even gotta tell they own lies no more. :no:

SummerBaby says:

——————-
      :cosign: People follow her just to hate & be cruel. It’s really ridiculous.

VDot says:

Take little Week After Next
      _______________________________

:dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So she really calling him Future Jr.
      She needs a intervention. #FixItJesus
      ————
      She can’t be serious!!! Smdh. It was a dumb name for the father, why go name the son that!?

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hershey says:

morning :waves: @ Wut, I like yo hur gul!
      Thank You Hershey! :hug:

My computer not working and I have to finish my paper :crying1: damn man

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Tiny better tell him: “till you do right by me, everythang. you do is gonna fail” hHumph

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

SummerBaby says:

——————–

*****************************
      oh i didn’t know that. That’s good, i like it so far too…50 get all on my nervous system tho, like the previews of nect week where he visit 50 in jail…like why you gotta be in it??? just produce it with old gal and sit the fukk back..i HATE fifty!!! but, i digress….regardless, they did a good job so far to me

Wasting time says:

So she really calling him Future Jr.
      She needs a intervention. #FixItJesus
      ————
      =======================
      Sad part is. She named him after his stage name :no:
      So he the Junior to a persona/personality. Sigh. This can’t be his life.

VDot says:

Look at you preaching up in here this Monday morning. You must have went to church yesterday :winky:

Yeah TIP must have did some real foul azz chit. And it’s sad; because I’ve been fighting to admit it, but my :love: for him is waning. :angry:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Buttercup says:

:shocked: Is that Wut? Dude finally let you come up for air, gal? :waves:
      ———————–
      BUTTA…chile I dug a tunnel and escaped! That ninja was cray cray! He was pussgreedy, jealous, possessive, you name it! I am so glad I didn’t stay!

He was the type of dude who tried to control me… :nono: I like..almost love you but don’t regulate my whereabouts… negative.

Nookie was the ish though…miss that…

niggas aint even gotta tell they own lies no more.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: LMAO! Ur right :no:

User Friendly says:

Guess she saying Future was there when Back to the Future was born
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her and lil Yesterday need to have a SEAT.

Nobody has EVER cared THIS much about Ciara. EVER. IN LIFE.

Take little Week After Next and GO SOMEPLACE ghul.
      __________________________

:casket:

Once the interwebs get a hold of something its all down hill from there. Ciara take The Otha Day, Jr. and gone nah before it gets worser. :lol:

Apparition says:

——————————————–
      Derek took the worst job in the league. Shytty roster. If he wins Phil gets all the credit, he loses he’ll get the blame.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

User Friendly says:

MoFos stay Wrapped Trying to prove “THEIR” life

chile I seen so dam many fake ass shout outs to deadbeat fathers yesterday. It was so sad to watch. you know that nigga gone and been gone and aint never coming back he wont never get better if you keep making excuses for him. niggas aint even gotta tell they own lies no more.
      **********************
      :dead:
      shut the frunt doe!
      on a sad note, many, like i, was at the graveyard sayin happy father’s day…i just dnt agree that you should just be taking pics and smiling all in the camera standing and pointing at the grave and stuff like its cool…thats soooo hood to me…this aint no club pic wtf…i was so ashamed…had the kids lined up all around the grave pointing down at it and smiling throwing the peace signs and shyt…really?! smdh

missyJ says:

So she really calling him Future Jr.
      She needs a intervention. #FixItJesus
      ————
      1) She doing the most trying to get that ninja to stay

2) Does already have a government name Jr so she ackin like Med School trying to get her first after DJ was born?

User Friendly says:

shut the frunt doe!

chile why my friend took a SELFIE with her dead grandma before the coroner came? Bad enough that she did it, worse even that she showed me. camera phones done turned ppl into weirdos. everything dont need to be captured on film. :nono: we say REST IN PEACE for a reason. picture time is over.

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All,

First off no one really cares that the Spurs won. They are just happy the Heat lost. Second I think Bron is staying in Miami. Last I think Wade really doesn’t care if he play ball or not. It might be the end for him. He seems over it.

MissL says:

The pic tho lmao i’m sure he shed a few thug tears last night but life goes on bron bron