Casting Company Calls Racist Ad ‘An Innocent Mistake’

TEXT

A casting company is under fire for creating a racist ad seeking ill-shaped dark skinned girls with hair weave for a Universal Pictures movie on the rise of rap supergroup N.W.A.

Gossip tabloid TMZ.com spoke with a rep for the Sande Alessi Casting agency that created the controversial casting ad.

From gossip tabloid TMZ.com:

The casting agency used an A, B, C, D scale to group the women. Here’s the breakdown:

A) “Hottest of the hottest. Models” (open to women of any race)
B) “Fine … Beyonce is a protoype here” (light-skinned women)
C) African American girls … Medium to light skinned with a weave
D) “These are African American girls. POOR, not in good shape. Medium to dark skin tone.”

People were upset … since the “D” group was the only group associated with an economic class — “poor” — and it was made up of
only dark-skinned, out of shape black women.

But we spoke with a rep for SANDE ALESSI CASTING who tells us … the ad was an “innocent mistake” — and when it comes to casting the “poor” people, they’re also looking for women of various skin tones and body types.

As for people who claim the A,B,C,D grouping system was racist — Sande Alessi Casting says it’s the usual method they use to look for different types of people for any project and it wasn’t meant to offend anyone.

• Racist Casting Call Grades Dark Skinned Girls With Weave C/D
  • Casting Call: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta filming today
  • Yandy Explains Why There is No Love and Hip Hop Reunion
  • How Fabolous Met His Wifey Emily, Star of VH1?s ‘Love & Hip Hop’

186 Responses to “Casting Company Calls Racist Ad ‘An Innocent Mistake’”

VDot says:

These pictures :dead: :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

This kinda stuff is sooo stupid to me – I’m happy with my blackness but why oh why is the skin tone of black women viewed negatively….

And fugg zmt for just having to post on this ish :tea:

:bow: :thankyou: SANDRITA!

Now to the Matter
      at
      HAND

the chyte’s stoopid people are stoopid and these chic’s who are going to be vehemently trying to get there regardless of the racist Malarkey are sTOOPID TOO

Thanks for the new post Sandra! :thankyou: :hug:

(*whispers* thanks Latrece girl :fistbump: you aight w/me boo!)

thanks Latrece girl :fistbump: you aight w/me boo!)
      ~~~~

Latrece :rofl:

DancerBee :dance: What it do? :woot:
      GA :kiss: Where/What/Hail you Bean?! :hug:

Beta says:

:hahaha: those pics

on topic:

:rofl: i still say fugg them! they still sound like they on some shade tree mechanic type hustle. on their site now they got:

“We are also seeking all types of African American women, age
      18-90 years old (hot models, sassy around-the-way girls, moms, aunts, neighbors..”

AND they hold ‘auditions’ at the “City Banquet Hall” in Compton, and the only way to contact them is to ‘like’ them on Facebook :rofl:
      Fugg You, Sande Alessi!! I.C.U. :eek: :rolleyes:

:wait:
      Dancer|GaGA to get up here

Truth be told they could change the letters to numbers or signs and Ish still is dumb and sounds offensive.

They trying to be cheap :huh:
      Could’ve just done casting like they do for movies and talk to agents, or nah? :tea:

orchidjones says:

Innocent Mistake-SCHINNOCENT-MISFAKE!

I am pretty pi$$eed off with this mess…
      The casting agent with an(Italian) surname as Alessi, knows nothing about grading types. My question is, are they getting instruction from the Director on the types of women they need-then they are separated and graded?

I was actually trying to reach out to F-Gary to see if I can get my son to audition because I think he could pull off MC Ren, and I see they’d already passed that phase of casting NWA characters, but this is terrible.

I sent this to him so he can see as a break out actor trying to get his feet wet in the industry what is out there and what all people think about dark men and women. Very ignorant and sad.

Thing
      You got sandy alesses phone number?
      She may need to get a :cell:

the only way to contact them is to ‘like’ them on Facebook :rofl:

~~~~
      NAWHHH! This caint be real life!

Could’ve just done casting like they do for movies and talk to agents, or nah?
      __________________________

agents? what agent gonna send their client to the banquet hall? :rofl:

:rollseyes: Kdub could find this hoes number :tea:

Thing
      Can you imagine the hallways of the banquet hall?! :gossip:

It’s gonna be a fight! :yes: two BMs or some ish :lol:

Agent PIMP :grill: will send his gals :rofl:

Contact the sande alessi casting production team today
      production phone number
      (818) 201-0466
      ~~~~
      Stop playing NAN!

their “call” for the men don’t sound much better:

“are looking for African American men, age 18-35 with hairstyles fitting the period of 1985 to 1992 (cornrows, braids, high top fades, flat tops, Jheri curl, afros, initials, zebra stripes, shags etc..) We also need gang member types, family members and guys with street swag, age 18-90.”

who still walking around with a shag????????!!! BOL! :rofl: :phew: :no: im mad T*Z giving them any publicity at all cause they don’t deserve it, not even the bad publicity :no:

Thing
      Can you imagine the hallways of the banquet hall?!
      ________________________

“hallways”???

bish, they got to report to ROOM 206! aint now hallwayS! :crying1: :ghost:

OpinionHated says:

Sande Alessi Casting is wrong for this publicity stunt. :no:

“You must arrive with a current 3×5 or 4×6 color snapshot — photo must look
      like you – please do not bring shots with sunglasses on. Please staple the photo to the
      size card and bring with you to the open call.
      We will not be taking photos of you, so please make sure you arrive with a
      photo.”

:rofl: yeen even gotta have a portfolio, head shots, back shots, nunna dat, just brang a polaroid to staple to the cattle call sheet. :hahaha:

orchidjones says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

their “call” for the men don’t sound much better:

who still walking around with a shag????????!!! BOL! im mad T*Z giving them any publicity at all cause they don’t deserve it, not even the bad publicity
      ***************************************************************

With Period pieces and films, it doesnt sound any better with the males.

My son doesnt have any of this and he darn sure doesnt look or act like a gangmemeber with fanny packs and high top fade with lines cut out on the temples, but I know with acting, it comes with the territory to get into character.

I am definitely no stranger to ti because when I was doing stage plays and found myself being typecasts into “mammy” AngeMima- types…I was like hey wait…why am I WEARING the apron and do rag….I quit!

:hahaha: EYE Know u did leave a vm

Told her her choice of words is offensive and they should choose better if’n they want to receive quality people :lol:

Her voicemail says to call her on her cell phone at 818 – 371 – 4323 if its important. :eek:
      :kona:

:crying: CUT the CRAP Smurfette!! :rofl:

I left a voicemail :rofl:

:crying1: CRINE! but what did yew say?! :hahaha: i am SEW tickled about the whole ‘business’ :phew: …i bet they’nt got a fixed address!

Lemme go do some lawn maintenance :rofl: Ya’ll Crazy :lol:

Just Looking says:

Sandra – You ain’t no DURN GOOD!

Pulls Shades, Turns off lights, sets trashcan outside office door.

Jumps out window from 1 st floor.

* :dead:

They sound professional on the voicemail but how thee fugg you type of this Ignorant Ish?!?! :wtf:

JL!! Girl U kill me with the JUMPING out the window scene!!! :rofl:

:phew:

Oh here she go! Talmbout some Lawn Maintenance :dead:

Just Looking says:

inner sides are hurting with laughter.

:stop: it, shouts through laughter. Please Stop it

JL!! Girl U kill me with the JUMPING out the window scene!!!

From the FIRST floor :hahaha:

:stop: SCRrrrrrrratch the needle cross the record!

WHET DTTS??

_______________________________

OMG, DTTS! :ghost:

Just Looking says:

luVn_liFe… says:

JL!! Girl U kill me with the JUMPING out the window scene!!! :rofl:
      :phew:
      Last time I jumped off the 11th floor

Side Note – how I changed it to 1st floor, I’m want to live. :rofl:

Oh I know you’ll love this one LuvLife! I replied my city on the vmail :kona:

:cell: This is Such n Such from Such n Such! :rofl:

Last time I jumped off the 11th floor

Side Note – how I changed it to 1st floor, I’m want to live.
      ~~~~~~
      :casket:
      EYE KNOW!!!

Whatttt :wail: I was just joshing about you gardening or whatever snazzy thing you bout to do :wail:

Lemme go do some lawn maintenance
      __________________________

Luvie! :stop: Wait! …can you call the number first, and leave a message? PLEASE??? :bow: :crying1:
      i would call, but i’m too tickled to talk right now… :ghost:

FOR REAL THAT.IS.IT!
      I replied my city on the vmail :kona:

:cell: This is Such n Such from Such n Such! :rofl:

:steer: Im going outside!

libra80sbaby says:

My response to the Malaysian Airline Post…. :| this is HORRIBLE!! :pray: for all families and friends affected by this tragedy. Not too long ago, photos like this would NEVER have been released to the public. But now they have them available. The goal is to desensitize the public to these things so when they happen more frequently, there is no longer shock value. And trust and believe things are only going to get WORSER

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
      i would call, but i’m too tickled to talk right now… :ghost:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

BWahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa!!

:peace:

Whatchall think she planting? :eek:

Jumps out window from 1 st floor.

*HOLLERS* :hahaha:

did the part of your foot that was sticking through the ‘peep toe’ scrape the sidewalk though? :rofl:

One ore thing DTTS I knew U meant repped

she planting some ‘trees’ :gossip: you know she quitin her job and you know she like to buy crystal and stuff, so now her income gonna come from her “lawn maintenance” activities :kona:

Ah peeptoe scrape! OTB would be sew tickled :rofl: :rofl:

PLUS her Sewing Business!

:gossip: probably making hemp this and that :kona:

sands aleese
      We’en done with you! Mañana! :pigsfly:

:nite: SR and her Roses :heart:

:think: where IS that dern OTB?
      you know she be all on her feminist steez and talkin bout she “disappointed” in people when they say sum dumb :rofl: where is she NOW?! its so much “dumb” going on with this casting call, i don’t think room 206 can contain it :hahaha:

It Can’t be contained :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe she looking at houses (online) in Cleveland! :dead:

GOOOD Night :D

We’en done with you! Mañana!

Yeah, we’ll be back in dis bish wit mo’ questions! :hahaha:

:hi: Bye DTTS :cry:

Thing :lol:
      Now we just need Kdub to say “out this bish” and we covered :rofl:

I’m hoping Dubb come in tomorrow and call that number! *crosses fingers* :yes:

if she do, it’ll finish me… :ghost:

Oh for all the TWITTER users:

Twitter later added a white woman to its Board,2 the company has yet to publicly address the failure to appoint a single Black person despite data that confirms that Black folks make up a disproportionate share of Twitter’s user-base.

^^^^^
      There’s a petition going around about this. If’n you cared about a baby’s hair you surely care about this :sarcasm:

And twitter isn’t be only social media company that’s not putting peoe of color in high spots… We have Bargaining Power Should we choose to utilize it :pigsfly:

They can find plenty of dudes in Milwaukee with a Jheri Curl. I already told yall! Plenty!!!!! Plethora out this bish

Im calling. NOW

Some WHITE hoe named Kristen answer that cellphone. 818.371.4323.

I yelled out RACIST BISH and hung up.

MisUnderstood says:

Dead @ whodat.

I asked her which one does her mother & daughter fit in. And how many black dacks she sucked to come up with that list.

Whyyyyyyyyy is her dumb ass answering????!

If I post and call Antuwan Cook….Fanny baby deddy….at Free Yo Self Bailbonds yall KNOW Kristen getting called. Hoe ass bish! And you white! Imma text her from my fake Google number allllllll night!

This heffa better call Sprint and get her a new number TONIGHT. She in Cali. Its 445 there. She got plenty of time.

I’m so over this lightskin dark skin bullshyt :no: its just too much

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
      I’m in the kitchen loading the dishwasher… I done got strangle :sick: when I see Dubb done called dese bishes! :rofl: I warnt ready :no:
      :crying1:
      :crying1:
      :crying1:
      :crying1:
      :crying1:

:thankyou: DUBB! :ghost:

@Nan this dummy answer the phone WITH her name. All cheery! “This is Kristen!”

Oh is IT? Word.

Why would you put that in an ad? I mean if you looking for the Nicole Ari Parker’s of the world…ok. Weed out from who shows up! But you didnt have to list that crap. Folks so daggone DUMB.

MisUnderstood says:

Who Dat is going to have her walk into work tomorrow morning with her resignation papers. :rofl:

MisUnderstood says:

@Nan this dummy answer the phone WITH her name. All cheery! “This is Kristen!”
      Oh is IT? Word.
      —————————-
      :rofl: :lol:

MisUnderstood says:

Whyyyyyyyyy is her dumb ass answering????!

Imma text her from my fake Google number allllllll night!
      —————————

Dubbbb I’m dying :cry: :rofl:

Ni ni says:

Sandra, I’m interested to hear your commentary on the young student enrolled at a Christian college transitioning in to a man and wants to move into male dorms.

CocoKhaleesi says:

I am in real tears at these here comments!!! Shout out to Google voice! This agency sounds ghetto AF anyway…

Ni Ni my school had an issue with something similar, they almost lost their accreditation for that mess… here is my problem, if its a private them folks can implement their rules, you either deal or go to another school :shrugs: Shorter didn’t budge on their beliefs and I don’t think they should… they lost quite a bit of staff but hell moving right along :tea: it’s getting ridiculous out here :no:

MisUnderstood says:

Hold up :stop: She’s at a Christian college & transition into a man?!?! So she wasn’t happy with the way God made her? And now wants to force the college to accept shim?! This ish is beyond ridiculous. :smh:

CaliYoruba says:

Morning Roses :bye:

This is just too much. If you were born with certain parts and have them, then that is where you stay. Period. Unless you want them to make a dorm just for ‘people in transition’. It just causes too many problems. I have plenty of gay friends but this transgender issue is getting out of hand.

NO I you don’t. We already know the answer. We will ended learning single parent mom’s create only black men that kill everyone. Not today :nono: I got a few hours before I peel outta here and do other stuff. Fun times only :rules:

lovezoe says:

I watched this show last night on USA called Satisfaction. Hilarious. This man find his wife getting her insides done in by a gigilo so hr become one.

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: Good Morning Roses TGIF

MORNING :bounce:
      Libra
      LoveZoe
      whoDATT!
      CaliYoruba
      JENNNNAAAAAYYYYY
      Mistaken
      Misunderstood

TGIF :woohoo:

Im tired this morning ya’ll BUT It’s Friday and a SHORT ONE FOR ME!

CaliYoruba says:

I’m only at work until 10am….I need some more entertainment.

Did anyone watch Dexter when it was on? I’m binge watching on Netflix and just hit Season 5 last night. I always miss good shows when they’re actually on television. I was late to Frasier, Girlfriends & whole lot of other shows

bama_n_jersey says:

I yelled out RACIST BISH and hung up.
      **************

I’m hurting over here :rofl: :crying:

Im tired this morning ya’ll BUT It’s Friday and a SHORT ONE FOR ME!
      ————
      :cosign:
      Let’s make it go quick…. For me.

*SPRING HILL, Fla. — Two men hired to clean out a vacant Tampa Bay area house thought they found a mannequin hanging in the garage. They cut it down and hauled it to the local dump, where landfill workers realized it was actually a human body.

*Why airlines didn’t bypass risky Ukraine airspace: avoiding it means longer flights, more fuel expense:

bama_n_jersey says:

:waves: Mornting!!! Did y’all know that there is a show that is coming on ABC called Blackies, or something like that?

:party: WELL then let’s do it :bounce:

@CaliYoruba I watched DEXTER it’s captivating, the ending is going to be surprising!

I wish people would stop talking to me. I have my back turned, earphones in and then when you start talking to me I I say :tea: Some people. NOT TODAY. Gone ahead nah!!!

~~~
      YES, Anthony Anderson and Tracie Ellis ROSS

bama_n_jersey says:

I may have to watch it…I was suprised with the name of it.

WELL then let’s do it
      ————
      You ain’t said nothing but a word :party:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Wasting…then they have to nerve to say “Oh you all quiet over her”…yes Bish for a reason!!!!!

CaliYoruba says:

@Luvn Life:
      That’s what made me start watching it b/c how upset people were about the Finale lol Same thing with Breaking Bad but I only got to 2nd season. I’ll finish Dexter first.

I’m not watching Season 2 House of Cards until next year

I meant Taken…not Wasting… :facepalm:

:waves: I am so not in the mood for this work day :no:

did ya’ll discus R&B divas? I finally watch it and I enjoyed it :yes: I can’t take Lil Mo messy azz though I can’t :nono:

@Cali
      that’s how I like to watch shows too. the whole season.

You know what’s decent Ray DONOVAN AND Tyrant :yes:

:wave: CHAN! Nice to see you POP In!

Matchsticks says:

@Cali

I watched Dexter, it ends so sad…

libra80sbaby says:

Yall remember that short lived azz show with Traci Ellis Ross and Malcolm Jamaal Warner? cant remember the name but they had 3 kids, Traci was a therapist and Malcolm was a professor. Anywhoo that show was complete bullchit. I think they were trying too hard to create a modern day Cosby Show. The only thing I liked about that show was the kids were KINDA sorta funny. :|

lovezoe says:

Cali- watch house of cards NOW

We are on season 3 of suits

Matchsticks says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~
      YES, Anthony Anderson and Tracie Ellis ROSS
      _______

It’s actually called ‘Black-ish’ :lol:

Dexter was good :yes: last season could have been better :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————-
      Lil Mo can sang her azz off but the reason she has not made it big is because nobody knows how to market her ghetto gutter azz. She would need a complete over haul from her appearance to her mouth and attitude. And record companies aint spending as much money as they used to for complete transformations. U gotta come to them with SOME sort of potential. I like Mo but she will NEVER be as big as she deserves in Music until she polishes her look and image. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

I’m not watching Season 2 House of Cards until next year
      —————-
      This show is the chit!!! :nun:

bama_n_jersey says:

It’s actually called ‘Black-ish’
      ******************

Oh… :kona:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Jenie…I want to watch R&B Divas but I cannot get past Michel’le’s voice… *sigh*…I may have to try again.

libra80sbaby says:

My husband is trying to get me to watch Mad Men. I’ll try it eventually but right now I am watching, The Last Ship, The Leftovers, Fatal Attraction (TVOne), The Strain, Big Brother, Real Housewives of NJ, Blossom (YES it’s back on), Extant, Power, :phew:

I declared yesterday that Lil Mo’s thunder Kat smells like week old Thursday garbage juice. Trash comes Friday. :tea:

Matchsticks says:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ————-
      _____

Seriously, all of this is true. After watching all the R&B Divas shows you can see why these chicks haven’t gone further. Most of them come off as difficult to work with or hard to manage, and many times, no matter how good your voice is, that can be a major deal breaker…

CaliYoruba says:

@LoveZoe: I watched the 1st season of House of Cards but I’ll be mad having to wait on the 3rd season. So I figured I’d watch 2 & 3 when we have our next snow storm LOL

@Luvn Life: Tyrant sounds good. I’ll look that up

@Jenie: I work in a lab and I’m a science geek so that’s part of why I like Dexter but I’m at the part where he finally got the Trinity killer and if I worked with them I’d be like ” too many of us are dying and ya’ll supposed to be cops but keep sleeping with serial killers. Miami Dept sucks, I’m transferring” :lol:

Matchsticks says:

bama_n_jersey says:

It’s actually called ‘Black-ish’
      ******************
      Oh… :kona:
      ________

:lol: it actually looks good, I think many people who were raised up in suburban yt America will be able to relate…

VDot says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I left a voicemail :rofl:

and

Some WHITE hoe named Kristen answer that cellphone. 818.371.4323.
      I yelled out RACIST BISH and hung up.

____________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Yall are some FEWLS!!! :hahaha:

Morning yall :hi:

bama_n_jersey says:

I like Michele :yes: But that Lil Mo :nono: hellz no ….. Jealous as hell for real :tea: I already see it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all. I missed r&b divas. Can i get a recap, please and thank you

Keya :thinking: RECAP. It’s hard to remember but let’s see
      Lil Mo: Garbage puss with a blonde wig with no scalp visiable. Over the top. EXTRA. Musty looking. Said she woke up a realized she no longer loved her husband. They show old clips of him with a soggy white tee on looking like Grimace
      Claudette: Beautiful girl. Seems nice. Great voice. Seems troubled. I think they are trying to bump up her role this season and try to make her fetch
      Chante Moore: She seems sneaky. Gotta wait to find out why. But the voice and body :bow:
      Michel’le: Seems like she ready to die #biggie But she hasn’t managed to and is giivng PSAs on trying not to :shrugs:
      Chrisette: Sweet and humble it appears. Has a momager….. jury still out
      Is that all of them?
      Oh yea… Lelah James??? Some earth soul chick who seems like she is a alien space funk star kitty type.

Afiya says:

:wave: Good Morning Sandra and the Rose Garden :hi:

HAPPY FRIDAY :cheer:

:kona:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:
      TGIF

I’ve been here for 45 minutes and haven’t done anything like work :no: Cable is paid though and I ordered me some stuff for the fall :yes:

Afiya says:

@Taken, what does your gravi say?

So what have I missed?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@taken :hahaha: thanks. From her post on IG, mo does seem super extra ratchet out of nowhere. I’m guessing I should watch. I was telling the soon to be to watch it one night, he gonna say: ” is that the show with the girl from city high? With the kids by both band members. ” smdh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cali
      Matchstick
      Libra
      Bama
      Chan

VDot says:

In the “Coming up this season” clip, they were asking her “Are you trying to hurt yourself”. She was like ” :blink: Um no. You be wanting to DIE. FOH with hurting yourself” :huh: And she said death is like traveling because no one knows where you really are – not your family, the government, the police, no one. :shocked:

San ah make ya dance says:

So we gonna have an ignorant FRIDAY :waiting:

Matchsticks says:

:hi: @A.J.

San I am :pray: hopefully that it is ignorant. But the good kind :yes: Not the blank stare kind. I think my blank stare tolerance is low for the rest of the week :hahaha:

VDot says:

My husband is trying to get me to watch Mad Men.

Love this show!! It can be “slow”, not a lot of action, but the acting is superb. One of my favs :yes:

Wasting time says:

:waves: Heeeeeeey AJ

Morning Ms. San!

Wasting time says:

My husband is trying to get me to watch Mad Men.

——————
      And John Hamm is fine and don’t wear draws. Got a anaconda in his pants.
      But the show is great :sad: its almost over!

You know I’m cooling MisTaken. Always on my best behavior or whatever.

I like Mad Men too. Haven’t watch it the past 2 seasons. I tried to jump in a few months back and the little blonde girl was fass and Don was with his new funny mouthed brunette wife who was trying to be a movie star. It didn’t seem as good as it used to be. I didn’t like how they made Don so … pathetic… But I guess that’s part of evolving the character. He went from sugar to shiiii… I will have a Netflix day and catch up on it :yes:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Good Friday Morning, All! (see if I can play today or if these fuggas is gon’ keep workin me and my nerves like they been doin all damned week) :cuss:

Best behavior Chan :confused: < — also can be used for the Negro please face

A.J. says:

:hug: Pearl

VDot says:

And John Hamm is fine and don’t wear draws. Got a anaconda in his pants.

-___________________

All of this!!! He be running around in those loose linens talmabout “Alright, alright, alright! You gon learn today, You gon learn what a long D!CK look like today” :dance:

Milky says:

Runs in its freaky freaky freaky Friday!! :buttshake: :boobs:

Wasting time says:

I’m doing the best that I can! *Flips over desk*

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: every time I refresh I gotta see this damn wilderbeast up top over and over again :|

San ah make ya dance says:

———————–
      :hahaha: This post…I won’t even read the comments

:waves: Wasting

*Flips over desk*

Show the people who you really is!!! :eek:

Sandra with these dayum pics! :rofl: :hahaha:

Ol girl lookin like Ceasar’s daughter with a wig on. Sandra know she coulda found a better pic.

We still here? Who gave Kristen a 5 a.m. wake up call at 8 a.m. EST today? Nobody?

The Pearl! says:

A.J.! :hug:

I’m doing the best that I can! *Flips over desk*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This gave me a TLC/Red Light Spesha visual when they flip over the card table.

MisUnderstood says:

Goodt Morning y’all :wave:

I see AJ gonna leave me out like they left out that Jessie chick. :lol:

Anaconda & no drawers huh? Must watch Mad Men.

Ain’t gonna be ish today. Screw them all

The Pearl! says:

on topic: am I the only one who feels there is a war against black women happening in the U.S.A.?

Salutations new people.

Wasting time says:

I bet Beta makes that gal her gravie !!

:whistle: They say this is a big rich town… I just come from the poorest part…. Bright light city life.. I gotta make… this is where it goes down… YEEAAA I just happen to come up hard!
      Legal or illegal baby I gotta make it :danban: AYE! AYE! AYE!

SummerBaby says:

Ol girl lookin like Ceasar’s daughter with a wig on.
      ——————–

Unshakable says:

@MzPearl,

No, you are not alone……just look at how we are viewed in society. Look at how the First Lady is dragged and compared to an animal. I agree with you. :hug:

:whistle: 0 to 100.. REAL quick :eek: :dance: AYE! AYE! AYE!

Unshakable says:

Hey Chan,

How u be love? I see from your name that you still sturrin up mayhem. :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

Unshakable says:

@MzPearl,
      ________
      @Shake :hug: It’s just a shame. Got brothas out here glorifying strippers, sluts, and whores and even our women on the other end of the spectrum (Michelle Obama) can’t get any respect. Damn shame.

VDot says:

AYE! AYE! AYE!

Errytime you say this now, I’ma think of Time Waster and her plaited cooch with hairbows :hahaha: :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Dub,

That flippin over tha table scene……one of the best performances was by Michael Beach in Lean On Me, when Joe Clark tore him a new one. Homeboy was like *Ion play that*

Afiya says:

:hug: @ AJ

:thankyou: Taken

libra80sbaby says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Legal or illegal baby I gotta make it :danban: AYE! AYE! AYE!
      ———————
      50 Cent and Joe killt this intro #POWER

@VOT :ghost: I forgot I used it for that :crying1:
      All I know is that beat for Seen It All just dropped in my headphones and I am at my desk like :danban: AYE!AYE!AYE! with my dress, cardigan heels on :hahaha:
      #lowkeytho

The Pearl! says:

OAN: anybody watch L.A. Hair last night? That damned Naja just WANTS to get her ass beat, don’t she? I guess if she can’t get someone to fvck her, she just gon FIGHT, huh? And bless lil Lisa’s hard-lookin heart. I like her!

Afiya says:

:stop: @V, it’s TOO EARLY for them damn HAIRBOWS, I just bust out laughing at the thought of it :hahaha: TOO EARLY :kona:

Unshakable says:

@Mz Pearl,

Chile you betta preach that sermon and tell it like it is! Then wonder why some of us choose to reman single or why we have an *attitude*

Alabasters speak their mind, they are assertive

We speak our mind, we have an attitude

Alabsters dance and twerk in public on some wood
      they are being creative

We dance out and twerk in public on some wood, we get kicked out of Home Depot.

I was on yo mind Bama
      **********

:kiss: :hug:

:waves: Hey AJ

LilSicko says:

I believe God needs to flood this Earth one more ‘gin because this is simply ridiculous. Why are there so many hateful people in this world? I believe some people wake up hateful everyday just to bring others down and that is not okay. When will humanity stop and embrace the differences that we all have?

I am not going to watch this movie.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.