Racist Casting Call Grades Dark Skinned Girls With Weave C/D

Racist casting call

Universal Pictures is casting black girls for its film Straight Outta Compton, a biopic which documents the rise of rap supergroup N.W.A.

The casting call by Sande Allesi Casting, which reflects the target audience of the movie, grades the women by skin color and whether they wear weave and extensions. “Fine” LSLH women (light skinned with long hair) are graded A/B, while dark skinned women who wear hair weave are graded C/D. Naturally the weave wearers are outraged by the degrading implications of the casting call.

From Lipstick Alley:

Universally Pictures is hard at work on the film Straight Outta Compton, an N.W.A. biopic set for release next year. The movie is happening with the cooperation of heavyweights like Ice Cube and Dr. Dre. Here is a casting call for the film that went out yesterday.

This casting call was posted yesterday by Sande Allesi Casting, an agency that has posted several casting notices for the film:

SAG OR NON UNION CASTING NOTICE FOR FEMALES-ALL ETHNICITIES- from the late 80′s. Shoots on “Straight Outta Compton”. Shoot date TBD. We are pulling photos for the director of featured extras. VERY IMPORTANT – You MUST live in the Los Angeles area (Orange County is fine too) to work on this show. DO NOT SUBMIT if you live out of the area. Nobody is going to be flying into LA to do extra work on this show – and don’t tell me you are willing to fly in.

SAG OR NON UNION FEMALES – PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFIC BREAKDOWN. DO NOT EMAIL IN FOR MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY:

Racist casting call

Thanks to loyal reader @renealise for the tip.

• Gay Groups Criticize Lesbian Rapper for Being Homophobic
  • Casting Call: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta filming today
  • Yandy Explains Why There is No Love and Hip Hop Reunion
  • How Fabolous Met His Wifey Emily, Star of VH1?s ‘Love & Hip Hop’

51 Responses to “Racist Casting Call Grades Dark Skinned Girls With Weave C/D”

Gigi26 says:

Welll easy, don’t go to the shyt.

:shrugs:

:facepalm: loRT!

Just Looking says:

Daman Beyondddddsay is a B Girl. Them weaves will down grade a heifer huh? :tea:

I think its just categories, not grades :think:

I know this much, that dark skin girl from Kendrick Lamar’s video was fine as wine :yes:

The D girls tho :ghost: straight African American not light with a BAD body :no:
      Wow. How would you feel if you went thinking you was at least a B and they was like :stop: You bout a :thinking: D

Well actually the A girls are not required to be light skinned or have long hair. They only need natural hair. It’s very specific. The B girls are the LSLH girls and it also excludes girls of other races. Not just dark skinned girls.

Bad Influence says:

All the money these crazy heffas pay for someone else’s hair to be on their heads and they can’t be in the A group? #shameful

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ummm its real life tho? Which one of them ended up with a dark chick? IJS :shrug:

Eazy-E married Tamica I think her name is. She is light.
      Cube got Kim who is paper bag at most.
      Dre had Michel’e who got green eyes and is paper bag. THEN She got replaced with Nicole who is exotical.

Not sure who the other cats ended up with but again…IJS.

Matchsticks says:

was just talking about this on Twitter…like wow…

Gigi26 says:

Well they’re lying to themselves talmbout Asians have great bodies, them hoes have no shape :lol:

And some of the hispanic mamis are shaped like sticks of butter :shrugs: Jk jk :lol:

But again, I find no harm in this because who wants to be working for pennies on the dollar anyways :tea:

i can’t get mad ’cause this ish sounds so… so, um, childish. :yes: yep, i can’t take anything this unprofessional and ‘artless’ as either a serious business proposition or as a serious insult. fugg dese dumb arse unsophisticated, un-evolved muddacunts.

aRoTh says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

The D girls tho straight African American not light with a BAD body
      _________________________

You forgot to add POOR. :tea:

Beta says:

Dre’s character should be playing MC Ren he don’t favor Dre remotely

bama_n_jersey says:

On the topic of getting walked in on. My daughter walked in on us when she was about 4/5. I told her I had a cramp in my leg and daddy was helping me get it out. The next day this heffa asked me if my leg felt better

Gigi26 says:
      ———
      And they bout BLINE :cool:

That reads like a joke :no:
      Anywhooo…..
      They looking for Actresses or Video Hoes? :thinking:

Matchsticks says:

I get them making a distinction of a type of chick they are casting for…but the grade levels aligning with SOME of the descriptions really put a subtle trace of shade on it…oh well, part of me doesn’t even think this is real…

Just Looking says:

This part makes this statement unbelievable.

:wtf:

Orange County is considered part of LA :facepalm:

I think the D girls are going to play somebody’s mama.

This casting thing doesn’t bother me :tea:

The next day this heffa asked me if my leg felt better
      ________________________________

Ice Cube and his son look just alike :lol:

Just Looking says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That reads like a joke :no:
      Anywhooo…..
      You iz so "smchart" :yes: this has to be a joke. :yes:

Just Looking says:

User Friendly says:

I think the D girls are going to play somebody’s mama.
      I’m bout done with you for the entire week. :rolf:

If you a moma you a D. :dead: :dead:

COOKING
      EYE see you brought sexy byke, huh? #thathairhittinghischest :lol: :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

WAIT!!!!… :shocked: So the African American girls are the only ones in the C/D group. :wth:

Is this real??? This cant be real life stuff right here…

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Look at his waist line :yes: It’s lookn at you :kona:

VDot says:

:rofl: I’m about to do an online casting d!ck call – Disease free goes without saying.

A: You d!ck is perfect. Thick, at least 8 in. with a slight curve. Stroke game must be impeccable. Must know how to read the puss and accompanying body movements to determine whether to increase/decrease pressure. Speed it up and/or slow it down. Send in pics.

B: You have great girth. May not be the biggest d!ck length wise, but what you lack in length you make up in girth. Must know how to read the puss and accompanying body movements to determine whether to increase/decrease pressure. Speed it up and/or slow it down. Send in pics.

C: Your d!ck is average, must be at least 6 in. It can get the job done, because for what you lack in physique, you make up with in technique. Despite the lack of size, you are quite impressive and have a mean :lick: game. Send in pics.

D: Your d!ck just sucks. The appropriate name for it is limp noodle. Do not submit a Cot Damn thing.

Submit pics to vdotitis@g

I wonder what the casting for Biggie’s movie character was like.

you gotta be dark, crosseyed, fat, and ashy. Will provide classy upgrade and shades as movie progresses. Must be willing to smack a bitch upon demand.

Beta says:

V Dot :ghost:

Vdot you aint gonna never get that baby you want from Man with that list :nono:

bama_n_jersey says:

:dead: @Vdot….you is a fool and need to log the heck off right now!!!

“and don’t tell me you are willing to fly in.”

______________________________

:wtf: who is “me”??? :rofl:
      this sound like they tryna run a local-hoe casting couch session for some new side pieces… probably aint even none of the ‘A’ list girls even gonna be in the darn movie when it wraps…
      I’ve seem more professional/articulate flyers announcing church chicken dinners FOH! :rofl:

bama_n_jersey says:

@User…you saying man can’t submit a pic or nah???

Bad Influence says:

Boygahhh :2dance:

Blanche :hug:
      It’ll be fine :yes: You gotta think about your health and well-being :hug:

datsmdubya2u says:

:rofl: the Bey Stan’s are gonna be hot about her being a “B” level girl.. :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

VDOT – you need help

:ban: <<<<—– Prescription for "head" doctor

bama_n_jersey says:

Nobody is going to be flying into LA to do extra work on this show
      *************

So if you lived out of area, you can’t even fly your damn self in???

Just Looking says:

@His :kiss: :shakebutt:

:dead: This in all of em :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Why is this casting call poorly written and full of syntax errors. I’ve never seen a casting call like tis. Pretty sure a dude with a trench coat and panel van wrote this :tea:

VDot says:

________

:lol: Amateur po.rn casting couch

Just Looking says:

I’m bout done with you for the entire week. :rolf:

If you a moma you a D

:rofl: but I was really serious. like the mama from Baby Boy would have been a D but Taraji would have been a A-C. in hollywood black men date women who look different from their mother.

the mother is usually poor, dark, and “bad bodied” :rolleyes:

VDot says:

User Friendly says:

Vdot you aint gonna never get that baby you want from Man with that list :nono:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

missyJ says:

____________________________

:phew: JUST the person i wanted to see! …now you tell me Missy (cause i know YOU know) do dis mess sound anything like what a REAL “casting call” that a legitimate professional co. would put out??!! i’ll wait…. :waiting:

FOH!

OpinionHated says:

Are they serious – if I went to a job interview and they rated me like this I’d walk out of there with their blood all over my knuckles… and my pride in tact cause phuck you and your job….

and have they even been to Compton – how they casting for a ghetto role ubt want classy chicks… did they rate the men this way too – phuck you Ice Cube now I don’t even want to see this movie too much dumb controversy – first you denied Eazy kids acting roles but gave your kid one now this chit here

rockstar says:

Truth be told, that whole crew wasn’t ****kin with dark black females back then. I for one will not be watching it. I blame them for messing up the flow of Hip Hop. One decade of them is enough for me ( even though I loved me some Snoop Dogg)