Does Ciara Know About Future’s Sidepiece?

Future and Tyrina Lee

With gossip tabloids salivating over the details of Beyonce and Jay Z‘s impending divorce, another high powered couple is rumored to be on the rocks.

Princess Tyrina

Rumors swirled that rap mogul Future Hendrix stepped out on his fiancée Ciara long before she gave birth to their son. The investigative sleuths over on gossip board Lipstickalley.com managed to track down Future’s rumored sidepiece.

Princess Tyrina

Her name is Tyrina Lee, and she goes by the username @Princesstyrinalee on Instagram.com. A wardrobe stylist by trade, Tyrina reportedly organizes Future’s vast wardrobe and extensive collection of kicks while he’s on tour. If you recall, Future went on tour while Ciara was in labor with their baby on the west coast.

Future Hendrix

When Future vacations in exotic locales around the world, Tyrina is the one frolicking in the surf with him — not Ciara.

Princess Tyrina

Friends say Future rarely sees Ciara or his son because he’s too busy touring. They say he spends all of his time — and apparently all of his money — on his well-kept assistant. She flies 1st class on private jets with Future, and she wears expensive high end bags and shoes, which she posts on her social media for Ciara to see. They don’t call Tyrina “Princess” for nothing.

• Ciara Fuels Break Up Rumors
  • Guess Where Future Was When Ciara Gave Birth to His Son?
  • Future Says It Didn’t Take Long for Ciara to Give Up Her Goodies
  • Celebrity Seed: Future and ‘Big Baby’ Ciara

• gbellab

I can see her umm imprint?

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Pretty girl… Too bad I’m viewing as a whore though. Is his baby even three months? And you’re parading around with him like you can’t get dissed next….

Is that even his real hair?

• charleybrown

As if we didnt see this coming. Hell Stevie Wonder probably seen it coming too….. SMDH

• http://www.local10.com/entertainment/gabrielle-union-mums-about-wedding-plans/27077048 User Friendly

I see her. I see him. I dont see her and him together. The top pic is merged together, no? :huh:

and can we discuss you cheating on us over at the lipstick alley :waiting:

• SummerBaby

—————–

another high powered couple

high powered as in spark plugs and gamma rays? what kinda power are we talking about here? :huh:

that plastic skirt in the pool tho :think:

• SummerBaby

She’s a cute girl. I wish Ciara & her baby the best of luck.

• Hershey

:facepalm: why oh why did Cici let this predator lookin fewl implant a seed in her? Why do we believe that we’re just the one to change a man? Po Cici, first her career fails, now her marriage too. I smell a reoccurring role on R&B Diva’s…they’ll be begging ha a– to sing just like Latavia :tea:

• aRoTh

Somebody needs to check on the welfare of Ciara and lil forthcoming.

Somewhere one of his baby mama’s is patting her weave and saying “I TOLD THAT HOE (CIERA) HE WAS GONE DROP HER AFTER SHE HAD THAT BABY.”.

• Sun_Tooth

if they are a power couple. then every hood dude with a cute chick is a power couple.

• aRoTh

Po Cici, first her career fails, now her marriage too
      ____________________________

:blink: marriage? WHEN? WHERE?

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

How did they link her with Future though? I checked out her Insta and there is no trace of him… anywhere. She’s not making any weird post about forbidden love etc. I’m not saying it’s not true but you going to have to give me more than some ladies spilling tea on a blog..

• Beta

:think: we positive this isn’t a music video shoot

now her marriage too
      ____________________________

by marriage you mean her situationship? married is married and everything else is SINGLE. Ciara is single and so is Future. always have been.

Future had another newborn baby about this same time last year so I dont even know why CiCi got involved with tht mess.

• San ah make ya dance

another high powered couple is rumored to be on the rocks.
      ————–
      :dead:

• SummerBaby

—————
      She might be a “discreet” side chick if this is true :rofl: whoever he’s with I don’t think it’s Ciara.

I wanna say she cute, but something in the face area is…off :thinking:

• Who Dat

Jay-Z would indeed have a sidepiece. He is MARRIED.

Future just has a new GF.

Atypical says:

How did they link her with Future though?
      ______________________________

they are not even at the same place at the same dam time :lol:

well at least not in these pix. LaTrece play too dam much. always making up stuff trying to get the ppl going.

• MsB2u

by Sun_Tooth on Jul 28, 2014 at 1:25 pm
      ——————-
      Amen

She is young too, girl got McDonald fries as a phone case :crying1:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      +1.

People tend to get irate when I say this.

• San ah make ya dance

I think someone is trying to tarnish this young girl’s rep tho :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

I wanna say she cute, but something in the face area is…off

its the black bags under her eyes. maybe she has allergies…at the beach :huh:

plus, she looks really young. like Aaliyah and R. Kelly young :ashamed:

and lastly, we are probably all going to jail for looking at that coochie line print in the first pic. :ashamed:

They don’t call Tyrina “Princess” for nothing
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which is ironically Ciara’s milla name as well.

:ghost:

• Unshakable

I bet Future has more mileage on him than an AMC Pacer. Hopefully, this chick only arranges his clothes. Anyhoo…

I hope CiCi and Baby Yesterday continue to sally forth with their heads held high.

rap mogul Future Hendrix
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What does a mogul-ship entail exactly?

its the black bags under her eyes. maybe she has allergies…at the beach :huh:

plus, she looks really young. like Aaliyah and R. Kelly young :ashamed:

—————-
      I am soooo :dead:

• West Coast Chick

Ciara had to be a fool to think this guy was gonna commit to her. Hell, he JUST had a baby right before he started dating her. Future obviously has no former home training. Probably never met his father and has no idea what it actually takes to be a Black man in America.

he cute tho :coffee:

:haha:

• Hershey

marriage-situationship-fling-supposed to be nupshells-arrangement etc…

• West Coast Chick

*formal*

• SummerBaby

She’s one of those people that are cute if you don’t look at them too long :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I want her to rename lil Friday After Next if this is true. Its not too late. B/c having his deddy nickname as his real legal first name is not the move.

high powered couple

I haven’t made it any further than this. :stop: :no: CiERROR and Future WISH they were on that level. Only thing high that may be associated with them is :blunt:

• Unshakable

@WhoDat

Faux:

Tales from the hood
      Jewelry or bling
      Expansively rented cahs
      Kristal by the bolla
      Lots of sangles for a stripper’s thong
      A nice catchy rap song or two to cement your status

• Who Dat

I feel for Ciara though. This totally sucks for it to be so public. No matter WHAT it is. Its embarrassing. Period. Keep your head up ma. You have done nothing wrong.

• aRoTh

San ah make ya dance says:

I wanna say she cute, but something in the face area is…off
      ___________________________________

Say she’s cute. Nothing wrong with giving a compliment. LOL She just looks younger than we think she is. That and she has sort of a Kerry Washington mouf. Almost like she has her two front permanent teeth and the rest are her “baby teeth”. :shrug:

• http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?p=18507979 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:facepalm:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Good job auntie Sandra. WHen u go toher ig u can see what shes tagged in… its stuff from Futures tour and other staff. Then when u go to his page, he posted pictures at the same beach a week ago like she did… But notice how she doesn’t post anything related to Future. She is only tagged in stuff.

I think its safe to say, she may be his jumpoff!!!

• Crimsontide

Hmmm, I wouldn’t think Future had money like that to be flying by private jet and keeping all these women “kept”.

Soooo if Ciara was his trophy :trophy: What is she a certificate? :rules:

girl got McDonald fries as a phone case

:dead: I don’t even wanna scroll up to see. :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@WhoDat,

Do you think cici suffers from low self esteem?

• SummerBaby

——————-
      :yes: it’s humiliating enough when it’s just the people in your neighborhood knowing I couldn’t even imagine being a celeb & dealing w/such a thing.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I guess CiCi should go ahead and take those dread extensions out.

————
      I would be lying then :shrugs: but um :dead:

• San ah make ya dance

Listen, I saw one of my cuz with her faux dreads and damn near thought about getting some for maybe 2 weeks :eek: Cute on her, with her shaved sides

• Sun_Tooth

when rappers have all of these baby mommas. do they get more money back on their taxes or somn?

I hate those ombre locs of Futures. Just :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

San ah make ya dance says:

She is young too, girl got McDonald fries as a phone case
      ============
      :crying1: And it looks like it’s straight out of a Happy Meal box.

they’ll be begging ha a– to sing just like Latavia
      ——–
      :whistle: Mama I wanna siiiiinnnngggg
      @User: I did not look at her Coochie line so I not going to jail :phew: I already got one strike against me bc of my license plate.
      @Dub: I ain’t never even had a ticket :pray: by the grace of God. So you know I am law abiding. I be driving so safe. Now that I know I am being watched I am going to be like :wails: :steer: when I see a cop on sight.

• San ah make ya dance

Fck a FUTURE, Shyt I damn near would’ve been on tour with his ass, vacationing the whole time with my baby off his dime :eek:

• aRoTh

@San

Yew ain’t gotsta lie, San. You ain’t gotsta lie. LOL

Yew ain’t gotsta lie, San. You ain’t gotsta lie. LOL
      ————-
      :lol: I am mad at you and your whole statement!

Crimsontide says:

____________________________________

you dont need money. all you need is looooooove and affection :love:

poor Ciara, everybody could see it but her. maybe she will make one of those Keyshia Cole/Mary J albums now.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

She is weird shaped in the gree two piece. :blink:

girl got McDonald fries as a phone case
      DTTS got Christmas dinner as hers. The whole spread :eek: Ham, yams, greens, corn bread, dressing, MAC n cheese, tater pie, red velvet cake, peas and green beans.
      Her phone full up her whole byke seat. Every time she get a text she stand in front of her phone like Wolf Blitzer off CNN when the election results come in :thinking:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Why he need a stylist when he wear t shirts and cut off shorts?

You wanna keep ya man and he got a stylist, either get an atlanna fashion queen… Or only interview broads who look like Judge Maybelline.

—————
      :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
      My stylist in the Midwest used to always talk about them. I think they’re cute too. I haven’t done extensions in quite some time because the hair always breaks me out.

VDot said CiCi got them to make poor little Past Tense think that his deddy is there :crying1: I can’t stand V!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

I think she looks better than Ciara. Nothing wrong with having both. I’m sure Ciara understands. :yes:

But why Future looks like a bulldagger in that first pic tho? :rofl:

• aRoTh

San ah make ya dance says:

______________________________________

Hell soon as she went into labor, his ass went into Witness Protection.

Ciara: Bae, I’m in labor..
      Future: I’ll see you in the near ‘what’s my name?’….
      Ciara: :shrug: Future?
      Future: RIGHT… :cell: :hi: :steer:

• San ah make ya dance

Why he need a stylist when he wear t shirts and cut off shorts?

——————–
      :crying1: I aint no hater, but I aint a fool either

Buttercup says:
      I guess CiCi should go ahead and take those dread extensions out.
      July 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm
      ——–
      :crying1: I know right. But give them to the girl cause they hers now. They go with whoever he go with
      She can just rock and wash and set for a few days to let her scalp heal :lolsign;

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@CARRINGTON
      “What do you expect? You send your man all over the world with a fine a$$ broad who walks around with measuring tape that she uses between his legs & helps him get undressed every single day & expected him to be faithful?

Why he need a stylist when he wear t shirts and cut off shorts?

Which is why Ciara knew about this all along. But she just accepted it cause she wanted a baby and a family. :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:rofl: She may have measured that 3rd leg accidentally on purpose one day. Was like :blink: Lemme have some :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

Hell soon as she went into labor, his ass went into Witness Protection.

Ciara: Bae, I’m in labor..
      Future: I’ll see you in the near ‘what’s my name?’….
      Ciara: :shrug: Future?
      Future: RIGHT… :cell: :hi: :steer:
      ———————-
      Like no pics together or Nathan. Forreal Forreal I hate when I see couples always posting shyt until a baby come then they look single as fck :no:

VDot said CiCi got them to make poor little Past Tense think that his deddy is there I can’t stand V!

and now that baby probably got cradle cap all on his face rubbing up against that synthetic hair :facepalm:

I can laugh because my baby was born during a heatwave & had a heatrash on her whole body. I kept going to the pediatrician like FIX IT!!! :cuss: :rules:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:rofl: She said she gotta be the mama and the daddy “At the same damn time” Poor baby :no: He’s gonna be so :confused:

————-
      Just a fool :rofl:

——–/
      :hahaha: When it’s time for daddy to watch the baby it be like
      *Ciara puts voice box up to her throat, pushes dreds over her face and starts singing*
      :danban: I was gone lie to you but imma tell the truth.. I’m just being honest. This mama pretend to be daddy I’m just being honest :eek:

• Who Dat

it’s humiliating enough when it’s just the people in your neighborhood knowing
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes. And her and Future from the same ‘hood kinda sorta. It was an interview about how they had BEEN seeing each other out and about for years in ATL. Had shared connects/circles etc. She the one who did the interview.

I have a homegirl this happened to. She had a baby by her high school sweetheart almost 20 years after they had stopped kicking it. She had dated others. He had too. They had same social networking friends etc (her fam, his fam, their classmates etc). They were long distance. But he unfriended her, blocked a whole LOT of folks, and started posting pics of his local to him preggars new-new. She was DONE. Humiliated. Basically in front of everybody. :sad:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

My stylist in the Midwest used to always talk about them.

You got a stylist too? :waiting: What they do? How much they cost?

• aRoTh

Summer says:

I couldn’t even imagine being a celeb & dealing w/such a thing.
      _____________________________

But (not blaming) she is seasoned in this.

50 – played her
      Bow – played her
      Amare – went back to his baby mama
      Future – well it’s playing out right now for us

And any others that I may have forgotten…..

• luVn_liFe…

I believe it, Ci ERROR posted something to the effect: Ya gotta let people do them.
      They’ll change when ther ready
      :tea:

When it’s time for daddy to watch the baby it be like
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Get the entire hell out. :kona:

• SummerBaby

But (not blaming) she is seasoned in this.
      —————
      :rofl: she used to taking an loss. I feel for especially since she just had a baby for him.

• aRoTh

Still won’t stop a man. Hell, look at the Arnold Schwatzeneggar (sp) debacle.

They’ll change when ther ready
      —————–
      I saw that :crying1: <—real tears. #nonewbabies

• deedeegirl

I can clearly see her cootie in the first pic. why?

• Crickett

If Ciara was smart, this girl would be her best friend. Assistants can make or break a relationship.

Get the entire hell out.
      ——–
      No! :lol: About to go back to work and rely not do ish for the remainder of the day. Well maybe like 3 quick things. But that’s it :eek:

Amare – went back to his baby mama

I forgot all about her being with him..

Adds to list:

Ludacris :tea:
      Lloyd :tea:
      Trey Songs :tea: (he asked her to use the strap on and it was wrap)
      Cam Newton

———————
      Fck that. I’d be Chrissy on that a$$ :nono: I was here first and when you leave Imma still be here :tea:

deedeegirl says:

I can clearly see her cootie in the first pic. why?
      ————-
      She got wet and she got that wet wet? :shrugs:
      She ain’t have pannies under her suit? :shrugs:

• sochlo504

Hey I was thinking about getting that white bathing suit from Modcloth! It looks good but I’m worried about the side boob action. I have 34DDD and I don’t know if that suit can contain all of this
      :tittays:
      Anywho, 3+ kids with 2+ baby mamma’s? Ciara is the fool in this situation, can’t even feel bad for her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Just goin together in high school make you high school “sweethearts?” LOL. They wasn’t together for 20 years! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

First…she looks like a Blog font..

Second, straight hollered at “another power couple”..I guesss..

Third, my tans line are so sow sew much sexier. But she cute. :yes:

When it’s time for daddy to watch the baby it be like

:lol: Be cutting and slicing interviews he’s done just to say “I love you baby Future” which she lip syncs to when she plays it over the loud speakers. SMH

• luVn_liFe…

Tyrina needs the taste smacked outta her mouth too!

————–
      :eek: :dead: Be worried about your cooter now

patting her weave

BYE Prynn :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Amare – went back to his baby mama

I forgot all about her being with him..

Adds to list:

Ludacris
      Lloyd
      Trey Songs (he asked her to use the strap on and it was wrap)
      Cam Newton
      ___________________________

Bow Wow… how in the world could you forget Bow Wow?

And Reggie Bush smashed.

Wait, when she phucked with Cam? Musta was when he had that terrible season. :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

she looks like a Blog font..

_________________________

Who you thanking? :thinking: EazyE?

I swear I hatelove that we all tripping up on Power Couple :crine: :heart:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra said Joseline and Stevie were a “power couple.” :lol:

• CocoKhaleesi

Financially Future maybe an upgrade but I really don’t see what any woman would see in a man LIKE FUTURE that is not (from the outside looking in)a good co-parent. I am not against dating men with a child (hell he would get the side eye even if they were twins I kid I kid)but if I know that he is barely parenting those kids what makes me believe that he will parent mine any better? Good luck Ciara hope the next CD is fire from this ish right here…Also I am with the group on this…unless I am missing something I see nothing tying him to this Chilli hairstyle baby edges pon the front of her head ol girl… :kona:

Fck that. I’d be Chrissy on that a$$ I was here first and when you leave Imma still be here
      ——–
      Ok! :tea: You got to be sure of your status tho. I feel like she ain’t on that level :hahaha: Mess around and get to to feelings hurt cause you got his baby and he picked his stylist over you

SHOUTOUT TO EAZYYYYY :koolaid: Where that bad bish at anyway? :koolaid:

Her too @Spot. But I was thinking of the RoseBud who left Sunny South Florida for the left coast..

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Bow Wow… how in the world could you forget Bow Wow?
      And Reggie Bush smashed.

Aroth mentioned Bow :lol: No one forgot that :lol:

She was with Cam after Amare. I remember hearing rumors about Reggie…

• CocoKhaleesi

Also I thought this was a family blog get this wet thot a towel….

• sochlo504

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      :eek: :dead: Be worried about your cooter now

______

*Scrolls back up*
      Um…yeah…I’ll pass.
      This sidepiece just saved me from a major disappointment! Thanks sidepiece!

She ain’t have pannies under her suit?

:wtf:

please dont tell me this is a thing that ppl really do cuz in that case Im nasty. :lol:

_______

LMMMAAAOOOOOOO :rofl:

—————–

• RICHE_RICH

She needs some preparation H for them bags or Tea bags. All T all shade.

I didn’t know Future and CiCi were………

• aRoTh

San ah make ya dance says:

They’ll change when ther ready
      —————–
      I saw that <—real tears. #nonewbabies

She prolly been doing a REMIX to her song "And I" RIGHT NOW!

:whistle:

I dont need me a basketball player
      All I need is somebody thats down for me
      And he dont have to have money
      His love is just like honey
      Its so sweet to me
      He can have everything in this world
      But he'll sacrafice it all for me
      And I made up my mind
      Im in love this time
      And it feels so real

And I
      Know that he wont break my heart
      And I
      Know that we wont ever part
      Its time, time for us to settle down
      And I
      Wanna be with him forever

They can say that I am crazy
      For makin him mah baby
      But that's how it's gone be
      See I done been through many changes
      But this one I aint changing
      It's gon' stay the same
      I can have everything in this world
      But I'll sacrafice it all for him
      And I made up my mind
      Im in love this time
      And it feels so real

I love you
      And all of the things that you do
      Oh baby please
      I need you (I need you)
      So believe me (I do)
      I do (oOoOOo)
      Cause I love you (I love you)
      And every lil thing baby (you do)
      No no OoO whooOooa OooOo
      They don't know how I feel
      Cause I know this is real

:ashamed: I do like this song tho'.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Look at Sandra! :lol: She giving them big props at Lipstick Alley but when we mention that :chickenhead: be having trains ran on her, she “don’t know how these rumors get started.”

Sandra is a trip.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they was like Ghost and Angela on Power. Their whole PRESENT time basis was based on “back then”. KID you NOT. :rofl:

_____

You need to bathe your hair. We bathes all hair. :yes: Even Kankelon.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      __________________________

I know folk like that. IN they 40’s talkin bout how they “ran the high school.”

**which is kinda off topic but it made me think about them…**

• Sun_Tooth

umm why yall think high school reunions so popular. some folk be tryna relive the good times, now that they work at the chicken plant, and driving a chevy lumina.

• OutsidetheBox

Tyrina needs the taste smacked outta her mouth too!

HA-HA! HA HA You said Ciara need a Solange. :lolsign:

Where Ci Ci ppl? This what happen when you hang with Ladybois..they cant slap Future cause that would be a man attacking a man.

She need more ppl. As always. Story of her career. She need more ppl. :tea:

• Wasting time

———————–
      This cracked me up!
      What I miss?!?!

• Wasting time

:kiss: Sun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Yeah… my high school class never had one but they be gettin talked about all over FB and the Chitter and IG and chit. LOL. Peopel goin shine in that Lumina bruh! LOL.

———
      :rofl: Baby be like FOH I know it’s you Ciara. Don’t even call her mom cause he lost respect

Wasting time says:

:kiss: Sun

Yall know each other in real life? :waiting:

• The Pearl!

San ah make ya dance says:

I wanna say she cute, but something in the face area is…off :thinking:
      :thankyou: @San. :hi: Everybody.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Wasting time says:

Sun

Yall know each other in real life?
      _________________________

:popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

The swimsuit would be fine one size up. Plus you could wear a c oochie cup like the mollas. :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      taking my walk EARLY today. :crying1: <<< big ugly tears.

This made me YELP out LOUD. A loud honking noise.

:ghost:

• San ah make ya dance

Not going to my reunion this year, I might still put some ppl and line and slap em :no: I aint ready yet

driving a chevy lumina.

:dead: Who are you? Why do you claim to brang sun but you full of shadeeeee :cloud:

:waves: Pearl

_______________________________

:lol: my highschool ex is in prison for LIFE PLUS 30 keep emailing me about how we getting back together when he get out

dude! no we not, and no you aint :no: thats not how life + 30 works, bruh but keep ya head up :thumbsup:

(yes, they do have email when you get fed time)

• SummerBaby

——————-
      :crying:

• Sun_Tooth

man, i just dont care

they be the ones with sexxy, or whatever pet name they got in high school written across the windshield, with metal eyelashes on the headlights. lumina be skating cross town, like don’t front on me, i’m still that chick.

A loud honking noise.

I hate that one. It get caught right in your throat. Cant suppress it if’n you tried. See ya soon. :bye: :rofl:

LIFE PLUS 30

D@MN! Is he Black? Is he why you don’t **** with Black man anymore? And most importantly, what he do to get that time? :eek:

wtf is a coochie cup? :eek: chile I must have been out here looking like a hoe at the beach. :facepalm:

coochie out here all cupless and free :ashamed:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

she just closed her instagram!

LIFE PLUS 30

Drug crimes? :yawn: Kidnapping? Plain ole Murder? What the what? :popcorn:

• SummerBaby

I was married to my high school love & he keeps talking about us getting back together. He told our kids that he’s not gonna wait forever. This man has a toddler I don’t know what type of waiting that’s called. :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

User Friendly says:

She ain’t have pannies under her suit?
      :huh: WEAR DRAWLS w/a BATHING SUIT???

• OutsidetheBox

she just closed her instagram!

So the Hit dog Hollered. :facepalm:

Somebody get her a manual.

VDot says:

LIFE PLUS 30

some of everything. basically an habitual offender/used up all his strikes.

• Who Dat

<<< Saw my HS ex yesterday. My sister wife and myself sat outside on the porch drinking talking about sales at the outlet.

19yo was our bartender while she helped her daddy make dinner.

:ghost:

:whistle: *cues Slick Rick’s Teenage Love* for this teenage post :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

Lionel Messi is to be prosecuted for alleged tax evasion ~~~
      ~~~~~~~~
      MAYNE dude didn’t win the Cup, the government Is digging shyte up on him

:bite:

• luVn_liFe…

Lionel Messi is to be prosecuted for alleged tax evasion ~~~
      ~~~~~~~~
      MAYNE dude didn’t win the Cup, the government Is digging shyte up on him

:bite:

• luVn_liFe…

she just closed her instagram!

So the Hit dog Hollered. :facepalm:

Somebody get her a manual.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Who Tyrina long lip ass?

• OutsidetheBox

:wail: :wail: My friend say his baby mama was like she wanna drive Foreign…

I didn’t laugh then but right now? I am HOLLERING. She drives a Maroon Lumina. :crine:

SN: Are ALL Lumina maroon/burgundy or Fleet White? Fix it, Kandy Painting Jesus.

19yo was our bartender
      THIS is why yew got a especial place on the side of my :heart: yo :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

wtf is a coochie cup? :eek:

:cosign: I dont think I care to know – LET ME LABIA BE FREE!!

WEAR DRAWLS w/a BATHING SUIT???
      ———
      That’s what the people want :hahaha: We are just trying to appease the masses

luVn_liFe… says:

WEAR DRAWLS w/a BATHING SUIT???

:shrugs: I hope thats some sort of joke cuz I aint never in all my life wore no draws with a bavin suit.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

You got a stylist too? :waiting: What they do? How much they cost?
      ===========
      I thought I found one here until he cut off 4″ of wet hair when I requested a trim :cry:

Her name is Shas, and she’s the owner of Naturally Trendy Salon. She would always hook me up with cute up-dos and whatnot. I really enjoyed her because she’s natural and has a good understanding of “bad” stuff for the hair. My typical visit would run me about $65 which included wash, hot oil treatment, and style. I almost fell out with her when she put some Let’s Jam on my edges. We spoke about it, and she used Ecostyler from then all. All was right in the world :biggrin:

That white bathing suit though :rofl:

She was trying to throw it at him, without really thrwoing it at em :shrug:

Lips/tits like :woot: you see me :kona:

LIFE PLUS 30
      That plus used to kill me before I understood it. I was in school like :thinking: So you saying that they like you gone die then come byke to life and do more time???!!!! The game get dirty folk :lol:

coochie out here all cupless and free :ashamed:

BOL!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Let me get the real name..pageant queens wear them..swimsuit mollas and her royal high-ness of course. :yes:

Cuchini!!!! <— That's it. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WEAR DRAWLS w/a BATHING SUIT???

~~~~~~~~~~
      Me EIther, Hell Now I swim butt ass naked for the most part :lol:

• Who Dat

Are ALL Lumina maroon/burgundy or Fleet White? Fix it, Kandy Painting Jesus.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They had some blue Luminas.

Chevy Lumina’s was a MISTAKE. This was the embarrassing era of Chevy’s. Forgive em. Took Impalas off the market and replaced em with Lumina’s.

:facepalm:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

You got a stylist too? :waiting: What they do? How much they cost?
      ===========
      I thought I found one here until he cut off 4? of wet hair when I requested a trim :cry:

I’m so slow, I thought you meant stylist like Future’s side piece up top :lol:

(turns left)
      V.
      They got coochie period cups now :tea: *snickers*
      I used to use byke in the day, but these new ones are supposedly “better” :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

Cuchini!!!! <— That's it. :yes:
      ~~~~~
      Cut it OUT :lol: Why 4 come someone needs that? :huh: OH OH OH cause they have Extra large Pork?

a stylist :rofl: :rofl:

A hairdresser
      A beautician

Folks wanna be MORE I guess nowadays :rofl: Now go do some hair :chase:

:kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
      :bite:

• Who Dat

THIS is why yew got a especial place on the side of my :heart:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      After her second time coming out she just brung the whole bolla of wine out (the BIG size) and put it on the table. Like yall lush old broads get it where you LIVE. I think BD told her to do it. Just give they azz the whole bottle. Wont be running MY baby to death. :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

19yo was our bartender while she helped her daddy make dinner.

:eek:

Omgawd..the beez are so behind. We JUST getting the hang of Hamburger Helper for when mommy “doesn’t come home” :facepalm: I told that oldest one she was taking a crash course in LIVING this year. I hope she ready.

LuvLife
      :gossip: You can tell she gets Brazilians, so iffin you’on want nobody to see your | then you best cover it :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: just for you B

• Sun_Tooth

the one im talking about got a teal blue lumina. i can’t front though, she does hop out a lil below fine.

Cuchini!!!!

I’ma pass. I’m on a beach sexy and chit. Let my lips show – both pair. Tryna get ‘em kissed :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Why did Lumina attract strictly people that are trash? It’s like Chevy did a study on what trash people like and they came up with the Lumina.

________

OMG!!! Did you pay for that!?!?! I WOULD NOT HAVE PAID! :eek:

Drug crimes? Kidnapping? Plain ole Murder? What the what?

long story made very short–a lawyer that hires himself has a fool for a client.

• aRoTh

cause they have Extra large Pork?
      ___________________________

I thought they were called “BEEF” curtains?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

You need to bathe your hair. We bathes all hair. :yes: Even Kankelon.
      ==========
      ACV diluted in water, right? I heard mention of it, but for some reason it hasn’t clicked with me so that I can remember.

Let me get me some Havana Twists while HD isn’t here. He would prefer I not wear weave/extensions. The cat is away, so this mouse is going to play! :thankyou:

Butter :shock: I knew it was you but I didn’t KNOW it was you :happy:
      I am sew tired I cannot stop yawning. Ya’ll have provided great commentary for me tho about Ciara’s struggle relationship.

• CocoKhaleesi

And may I inquire what exactly does it take to be a stylist to Future? I mean besides poor taste in bathing suits. I believe that his fashion sense matches his common sense…. hell wasn’t “Americas Sweetheart” Chris Brown GF his stylist as well? Wasn’t Kim a stylist? :scared:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I’m so slow, I thought you meant stylist like Future’s side piece up top :lol:
      ==========
      Shakes head real fast :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

OMG!!! Did you pay for that!?!?! I WOULD NOT HAVE PAID! :eek:
      ============
      Bey I didn’t notice until 2-3 weeks later. I have MAJOR shrinkage and had my hair styled in a coil set. I was trying to run my fingers through my hair whilst doing the initial rinse, and all I caught was neck :crying1: It’s about half-way grown back, but he didn’t have to do me like that :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What y’all talking bout :coffee:

• Pingback: Meet Rapper Future’s New Side Piece | Tattle Tailzz()

• Pingback: True Or False??? Did Future Leave Ciara For His Bangin’ Lil Stylist Boo???()

• Pingback: Dime Time Celebrity News Buzz: Get Yo Fix! Future Leaving Ciara? [PHOTOS] | Power 107.5()

• Pingback: Future Cheating On Ciara With Stylist | K97.5()

• MzTee

She’s got nothing on CiCi. CiCi is gorgeous. If anything this chick is giving me a Bobbi Kristina vibe — and that ain’t cute.

Anywhoo…I don’t see any pics of Future and this chick together. But, it wouldn’t surprise me if he is cheating with this girl or any other woman. As some other commenter posted, CiCi hooked up with Future because she wants to get married. CiCi should have run when Future came in her direction because all she had to do was look at his baby mommas to see what was in her future or not (pun intended).

Let’s be real, outside of Bow Wow, Future is the only other dude that really publicly claimed CiCi. Hell, she was with 50 Cent off and on for four years. You rarely saw them anywhere together and definitely NOT on the red carpet. CiCi just wants to be loved and wifed up and ain’t paying attention to the red flags. So there you have it.

• Pingback: More Ciara & Future Tea()

• Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: Ciara and Future Are A Wrap? | AllHipHop.com()

• Pingback: Ciara and Fiancé Future Are Allegedly Headed for Splitsville...Side Chick May Have Blown The Whistle... | Jade African()

• cocoa49

First of all they are NOT a high powered couple. Boot leg if anything. Secondly, i believe the two are still together. If not this chick has a big problem keeping a man. Rumor was she is very bossy, self-centered and things have to go her way. Not to many people in the industry like her. Oh well at least she got the baby she wanted lol

• Pingback: Reveal – The Girl who caused Future And Ciara To End their engagement | SpiceUp Magazine -()

• Pingback: Ciara And Future Split Over Infidelity? Identity Of Side Chick Revealed (PHOTOS) - The Trent()

• Pingback: Are Ciara And Future About To End Their Engagement? Rumours & Photos Of Future’s Side Chick Suffice - OnoBello.com - OnoBello.com()

• Pingback: EXCLUSIVE: "Ciara Knows Future is Cheating," Says Sidechick's Pal | Calvin Blanco()

• Pingback: Hip-Hop Rumors: Ciara and Future Are A Wrap? | AtlantaStreetDreams()

• Pingback: Rapper Future Ordered to Pay More Child Support (Poor CiCi)()

• Pingback: | Rapper Future Ordered to Pay More Child Support()

• Pingback: Ciara Calls Off Wedding With Future For Cheating | Word On Da Street()

• Pingback: Future and Ciara end engagement as side chick is revealed (Photos) | 411Vibes()