Ciara Fuels Break Up Rumors

Ciara baby son

Singer Ciara fueled break-up rumors when she was spotted out & about with her newborn son, Future Zahir Wilburn, over the weekend.

Ciara was spotted pushing her son in a stroller in a Los Angeles neighborhood. The 28-year-old single mom was accompanied by a wet nurse and a friend who walked Ciara’s dogs.

Other bloggers note that Ciara was missing an important accessory: her engagement ring.

Since the baby was born in Mt. Sinai three weeks ago, rumors have swirled that Ciara and her baby daddy, rapper Future Hendrix, have split up.

According to the rumor mill, Future was not present for the baby’s birth. But, in an interview with US Weekly, he did vow to be a loving, hands-on father to the baby a day after the birth.

“She’ll be a great mom. She’s working at it every day and over time, I think she’ll be the best,” he said.

Future, who has 3 other children with as many women, was seen cuddling with troubled singer Rihanna in a NYC recording studio last week. They were also spotted partying together at a nightclub.

So far Ciara has remained silent on the topic of her latest failed relationship.

• Ciara Finally Gives Birth
  • Guess Where Future Was When Ciara Gave Birth to His Son?
  • Future Says It Didn’t Take Long for Ciara to Give Up Her Goodies
  • Rapper Future Talks Ciara and Baby At Album Listening Party

140 Responses to “Ciara Fuels Break Up Rumors”

gbellab says:

Maybe the pregnancy gave her fat fingers?

hell_on_heels says:

For the life of me, I don’t why women think they’ll be the “exception”? Also view the dudes track record….

:thinking: I don’t wear my ring around the house or when I work out. Maybe it didn’t fit the work out setting?
      Either way it is a little odd they haven’t been seen together when before they were so TEAM IS :cheer:

SellieBaby says:

Its time for all of this mess to get better. I know that side babies, children born out of wedlock, etc… is normal, but now nobody has any ill feelings towards the situations. Only way a side baby is frowned upon if they aren’t included in the family…children born out of wedlock is normal, 14 year old girls have bigger baby showers and celebrations than married women who had to do IVF* to get pregnant… I know this really had nothing to do with Ciara who is going to be able to take care of her children a heck of a lot better than me who’s married and had their father in the delivery room, but its just crazy that the fam dynamic is gone and nobody seems to care.

VDot says:

That wet nurse is looking like “I did not sign up for this chit” *pursed lip* :rofl: Is that blond really with them or does she just want to move around them, but doesn’t know how to go about doing so without being rude :lol:

Cierror trying to get that weight off :nun: I ain’t mad at her… other than that… no one really gives a shyt about her azz :shrugs: no one

why that nurse makin that face?

:think:

Perhaps her fangas still swole and CAINT wear the ring. she did just have a baby.

Dang I go without my rings at times. Man the papps and “media” take every and anything and run with it!

________________________

a wet nurse tho, Sandra? :facepalm:

she should have named that baby The Other Day instead of Future. a dude that wont even do his photo ops with his newborn son the week of father’s day is a dude thats gone and aint never coming back :steer:

I been thru it and its no fun :no: stay strong Ciara (and rename that baby!)

Ms Peaches says:

What the fug is up with her hair. I think my monitor is 3D. That ish on her head is a no no.

She needs a nurse to care for the baby….even while she’s right there? I see Cici likes to throw away coins. To each his own. :shrug:

SummerBaby says:

Good luck to Ciara & her baby!

Cierror got a gang of weave in her head :rofl: @Peaches

iscream says:

Did that person ever send you proof that Future was still sleeping with his other baby mama….. :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why the nurse got the you lying face on?

The Pearl! says:

:yawn: Hey, Ya’ll. :hi:

Go back up and look at CiCi’s face…why does she look just like Babyface? Never noticed that before. Is she addicted to weave? She’s got a LOT of hair on up there.

libra80sbaby says:

This chit here is TERRIBLE…Future used Ci for the added publicity and since he dont like to wear rubbers :shrugs: she kinda got pregnant. Future said thanks bish…I’m on a few hot singles and my album been out… :bye: Felicia

__________________________________

maybe she had a c-section. my incision got infected and the hospital sent me home with a nurse to change the dressing periodically. also I think they just felt bad for me since they knew my baby didnt have no daddy :( . I had medicaid at the time so it was free. :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

Oh and for his bichazzness, “Future” will now be called Fuschia (that pank color) cause he sholl a bich for this chit here.

User Friendly says:

a wet nurse tho, Sandra?

She’s trying to get back into shape so she can go out on tour next month. She doesn’t have time to breast feed and care for a baby. :shrug:

SummerBaby says:

Go back up and look at CiCi’s face…why does she look just like Babyface?
      —————-
      :rofl: She sure does

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

why that nurse makin that face?

Because this was not what she signed up for.

VDot says:

I see Cici likes to throw away coins. To each his own. :shrug:

She’s still salty that Rihanna asked if she forgot to tip her :rofl:

:lol: Sandy you know goodt and well that nursing helps to tighten your core and that old ass lady aint hardly lactating. :lol:

well she aint that old but still…..

But on a serious note, usually when you see a nurse accompanying a newborn it is because the baby has some sort of serious medical problem or the nurse was court-ordered to protect the baby. I’m not saying that’s the case here.

The Pearl! says:

SummerBaby says:

Go back up and look at CiCi’s face…why does she look just like Babyface?
      —————-
      :rofl: She sure does
      I never noticed that befoe :no:

VDot says:

______________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Sandra Rose says:usually when you see a nurse accompanying a newborn it is because the baby has some sort of serious medical problem or the nurse was court-ordered to protect the baby.
      ~~
      :bye:

:offtopic:

I happened upon a urban blog who had someone in the comments section that reffered to the ladies of SR as a bunch of lonely, horny housewives.

I was :thinks: is there another Rose Garden because they couldn’t be talking bout yall? :coffee:

sassyshe says:

:think: I was more confused that the article said future only got 1 other kid, someone forgot their fact check

bama_n_jersey says:

Maybe she has all the hair in her head because that is how she had it when she went into labor and she can’t wash it until 6 weeks is gone by…no???…is this just a Grandmother Southern thing? Now that I think about it she is not suppose to be out of the hose either. They tried to keep me confined to the house and I couldn’t leave the house, unless I was going to the doctor…. :shrug:

:stop: Sandra cut it out.

now the baby on suicide watch. lawd. :lol:

————
      :wail:

Wet Nurse? :wail:

VDot says:

@Lurker – They’re just hating from outside the club. Mad they can’t get in :lol:

and talmbout “But on a serious note…”

:rofl: Sandra you too much and thats why we love you. :happy:

bama_n_jersey says:

They should have fact checked. Maybe they were one of the people that Sandra gave the “improper rosebud” speech to.

sassyshe says:

@long can you go to that blog and let them know we are working women and men (not the ho stroll type) cause we had to have legitimate emails to register not that facebook/free ush the rest of them be promoting

VDot says:

@long can you go to that blog and let them know we are working women and men

Or just tell them to eat a hundred dacks :tea: :lol:

aRoTh says:

“It’s her first child, but the second for her fiance, Future, who has an 11-year old son..”

:think: IS THAT ^^^^^ a typo? Because……….. :huh:

OpinionHated says:

The ring could be gone because her fingers are swollen – it does happen ya know… this is why I tell my daughter if some man try to breed you tell that fool you aspire to be a wife before you are a mother – stop being baby mommas – no wedding ring no bebe – and no marriage doesn’t gurantee a loving husband and wonderful family life but its a better start than going it alone…

The nurse is probably there cause Ciara one of them silly new moms who ain’t realized yet that babies are resilient and don’t eaisly “break”…. in other words she’s being over-protective.. I actually feel bad for her – it can’t be easy to have this public pregnancy only to have baby daddy dip out prior to the birth…. stay away from Haitian and Jamaicans all they want to do is germinate the world with their errant seed….. Ize a yardie so i can talk sh*t about my caribbean brethren…

Wet nurse..

:nono: Everybody that walks around in scrubs is NOT a “nurse”. RN, LPN, CNA, STNA, janitor, housekeeper, baby stealers.. and the likes wear this attire. Folks need to start identifying themselves. :rofl:

I got on scrubs and I ain’t NAN of the above. :pc: <—— me ALL DAY – LOL

Yo… so my 18 year old aunt is ratchet as hell.. :facepalm:

Y’all member how she met her dude on FB and he moved down to live with her? And how they break up talk all kinds of shyt on FB and then Make up?

Well why she lie and say she pregnant.. then when folks on FB asked for proof (ie dr report, sonogram, blood work.. etc) she post pictures of her pot belly and her “linea negra” which was just a crease in her pot belly. She said she was due in november, but she just so happened to have a miscarriage..

Before this “miscarriage”, I spoke with my grandfather and I didn’t even bring up the topic, but he said that girl was lying and he didn’t know why she felt the need to put such things on the internet and that it was incredibly stupid.

Now dude’s new chick is calling her all kinds of apes and they going all kinds of backs and forths while my aunt is saying that her and dude is still engaged… :no:

ratchet as fukk…

Pretentious much? Bish who you thank you is? A nurse?

Yo… so my 18 year old aunt is ratchet as hell

I stopped right here :tea:

Wasting time says:

I hope she change that baby name now :yes:

whatdoesitmatter says:

That lady looks a little old to be a wet nurse… not saying she’s incapable of lactating, but really, who’d want to at that age.

The Pearl! says:

Damn, @Razz. That was a good read though. Tell yo ratchet auntie we said :thankyou: :winky:

Hershey says:

18 year old aunt :blunk: didchu mean to say 38, 48, or even 28? :praying:

EyesofScorpio says:

:offtopic:

Sandra? did anybody see where the performance artist ran up in the music in Paris and splayed her vagina open for all to see? :blink: :wtf:

coco creamy says:

:smh: a man could not get me preggo, I dont give a damn who he is, I meet a guy that was very nice looking just what I like great paying job the brother had a career . soon as he said he had 2 other kids and he would love to have one with me >>>>> :ghost: <<<<literally, I ended it, nope , notta, never, forget it, sorry boo boo,you crazy as hell, not gonna happen :coffee: call me selfish but whateve's.

My nephew is 27…but my brother is 25. Thus making his uncle (his mama brother…like I am his mama sister) two years younger than he is. I can see how this happened @Razz. :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

This chit here is TERRIBLE…Future used Ci for the added publicity and since he dont like to wear rubbers she kinda got pregnant. Future said thanks bish…I’m on a few hot singles and my album been out… Felicia
      ************************
      Sadly I’m gonna have to say I feel like this is TRue.

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

SHe fukin was adopted y’all…

well they need to get a refund or trade her in because they got a defective model :nono:

hope yall kept the receipt.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Razz sad to say but I know some people like that :facepalm: I dont understand it…Mr. Blanche’s ex even put a google image ultrasound on facebook when we first got together trying to draw him back in :shrug:

Hershey says:

adopted ok, cause man oh man I was about to say….a lot! :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Yall…my lunch hour goes by too quick, I’m about to cry because I’m already 30 mins in and it feels like 5. :wail:

User Friendly says:

hope yall kept the receipt.
      ————–
      BYE User :ghost:

But why my grand parents say when she walked across the stage lass year it was like a giant weight was lifted off their shoulders??? :rofl:

I tell y’all she got caught stealing $16 phone accessories, went to jail and had to pay $600? :facepalm:

Hershey says:

adopted ok, cause man oh man I was about to say….a lot!
      ——-
      Whet? That my gran diddy had a second family stashed somewhere? :lol:

Wasting time says:

Yo… so my 18 year old aunt is ratchet as hell

I stopped right here :tea:
      ==========================

“Fuschia” :rofl: Hey @Libra :waves: :hahaha:

Dang, for real tho, he really letting her know that she (and HER baby) ain’t no more special than any of the other sister-wives and chirren. :no: and he prob still gonna be tryna regulate how she raise HIS son :no: talk about ‘buyer’s remorse’ :cry: she prob hate the day she met his arse.

Maybe Lil Future and Eva baby can play together.. Since they both in danger :rofl: They can work on their smoke signals

Hershey says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Hershey says:

adopted ok, cause man oh man I was about to say….a lot!
      ——-
      Whet? That my gran diddy had a second family stashed somewhere
      _________________________________________________

Yo grandiddy was a playa! :lol: gone head Pops! #layingitlowandbussingitwideopensincethe40s

SOTHERNGRL says:

adopted ok, cause man oh man I was about to say….a lot!
      ((((((((((((((((((((((
      :nono: :stop: Dont say nothing this is acceptable in the Rose Garden.
      Chit happens round here. Older folks is still fuggin. But now if you wanna talk about chit like this from ANOTHR BLOG then that would be O.K. You know family dont talk about family. Well they aint posed to anyway.

Blanche- She stay reaching… only lord knows why she has to lie so much.. she said at one point he beat her ass, now she saying he didn’t that he only hit her once, when I myself read when she wrote that he tried to choke her out and all this other stuff…but she steady going back…

I’ve told y’all a few years back I tried to reach out to her and kind of mentor her, but she think she knows everything. Cant help the unwilling.. :shrug:

sassyshe says:

Maybe Lil Future and Eva baby can play together.. Since they both in danger  They can work on their smoke signals

by MisTaken is
      —————-
      :dead: :rofl:

aRoTh says:

Ciara looks like she is one of Jermaine Jacksun’s spawns.

Wasting time says:

Where that person from down stairs hollaring about dead beat dads and they bastards. This a better example than Diddy was.

deedeegirl says:

I couldn’t wear regular shoes after giving birth because I was so swollen, let alone jewelry. Best of luck to her, husband or no husband.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Maybe Lil Future and Eva baby can play together.. Since they both in danger They can work on their smoke signals
      ——
      I was thinking about lil eva baby after Sandra mention the court ordered mess :rofl:

she (and HER baby)

yeah I caught that too. Mama’s baby, Daddy’s maybe. too bad so sad.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Razz Some people feed off of that mess. They’re both some fools for still messing with eachother :nono: I’m done with folks addicted to toxic relationships and insanity…I let em be crazy over there. She will learn when she has a couple babies under her belt..maybe :shrug:

The Pearl! says:

OMG! Tell us more, Razz! :popcorn:

aRoTh says:

Ciara looks like she is one of Jermaine Jacksun’s spawns.
      ——–
      Why I scroll back up for this ish?? :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate kids. Promise I do.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      :hahaha: :cry:

:offtopic:
      Does anybody use that EOS lip balm?

Ms Peaches says:

———————————————————
      :rofl: Tell the truth, my grandmother believed in that ish right there. I lived with her when I had my first child, and she said no visitors was suppose to be around the newborn (germs), but I think she just didn’t want people in her house.

whatdoesitmatter says:

yeah that milk might be powdered by now. dont no baby want no 2% breastmilk when Ciara’s young healthy titties are sitting right there not doing nothing. :rules:

cant be giving old milk to a new baby. :nono:

Hershey says:

_______________________________________

I :heart: her :rofl:

@Blanche,

Its sad when her own family believes she need not reproduce… :no:

@Pearl,

:lol: I mean other than the facebook wars there not much else.. she’s just a simple young girl. I really do hope she wises up sooner than later though. Theres nothing more to do in that town other than work if you can find it, and get in trouble if you cant find work.

Blanche Devereaux says:

San ah make ya dance says:

…………………………………….

Funny, but sad and very true :( these new age nuccas love the instagram ops so…

free says:

she need a nurse and YT lady? i mean if you need a nurse to walk alongside the baby, he need to be inside. she really thinks she is hollywood, huh?

The $16 phone ish…

She had a job, and she had money, and her dude was like I could have bought you that if you wanted… but get this.. the people who she was with (a mother and daughter)didn’t get caught… :ghost:

Dang @Razz, part of the story is funny, just cause it’s so dumb, but part of it is making me angry cause your people took this person in and tried to give her a better life, and she seems to not appreciate it. and i don’t mean that she has to :bow: at their feet and thank them for choosing her, but a lil respect is in order. i think your gran should get a free pass to slap the taste out her mouth one good time, but that’s just me:shrug: :kona:

aRoTh says:

:huh: The more I sit and think about it, that “nurse” could be Future’s auntie. Yall know the one that will tell him “Let me see the baby, you know that baby ain’t none of yourn.”. LOL Yall know aunties can be worse than the mama’s and grandma’s sometimes. LOL

free says:

doesn’t wet nurse mean the baby sucks her tittays?

The Pearl! says:

Ok, then @Razz. That last part is sort of more sad than funny — that she ain’t got merch (the way Kandi’s auntie says much) else to do in her lil bitty city/town.

bama_n_jersey says:

:rofl: @Peaches…but they were so serious with it. People could not see the baby and you could not leave out of the house unless absolutely necessary.

bama_n_jersey says:

___________________________

….or you gone have a “set back”. :rolleyes:

aRoTh says:

O’an her fingers don’t look swollen in that ^^^^ pic up there ^^^^.

bama_n_jersey says:

@Aroth…yep!!! I had a c-section and it was in the winter, so I kind of understood it in my case. But, she was like that with EVERYBODY!!!

aRoTh says:

LOL Yall know aunties can be worse than the mama’s and grandma’s sometimes. LOL
      _______________________________________
      Waaaay worse. Auntie tried that **** when she came to see Lurkers 19 & 17. By the time 13 got here, wifey said if you love your nosy, **** starting Auntie, just send her messy ass a pic.

Couldn’t get mad at wifey. Auntie is the kind that would have stirred up some mess between Jesus & Mary. :coffee:

Ms Peaches says:

talk about ‘buyer’s remorse’
      ——————————
      Nannnnncccy!!:tape: Damn that was wrong to the core. :rofl:

:warning:
      Master P just lost custody of his 4 kids … because he didn’t bother showing up in court.

Sonya Miller was just awarded sole physical and legal custody of 13-year-old Hercy, 9-year-old Mercy, 17-year-old Tytyana and 14-year-old Italy.

~~~~~~~~
      they named ther doorter Italy?

aRoTh says:

It look like Ciara up there like:

C: *all happy sing song like* Aunt TT, don’t he look just like Futcha and yo daddy’nem?
      A: Mmmm hmmm

All the while the auntie thinkin’, “wait til I get back and cuss him out for this..”.

While Ciara hummin the lyrics to HER song “And I….”.

free says:

________________________________

this (being hollywood) may be part of the problem. she just had a baby. why wouldn’t she be with her mom and just chill and let her mom do what mamas do? she seems to be chasing celeb-ism and not wanting to face the reality that her baby not gonna be as popular as Blue and Nori or even lesser known celeb kiddies. not knocking her, but she needs to check her priorities and put her own health and well-being at the top of the list :tea:

aRoTh says:

Does anybody use that EOS lip balm?

:yes: down to the rind trying to get the last little bit out.

dont bother with the lotion. its cheap and smells too strong–unless you WANT to smell like a stripper–in that case, get it.

Master P was required to pay Sonya’s $75K legal bill, which includes sanctions for not showing up.
      :tea:

aRoTh says:

they named ther doorter Italy?
      _____________________________

That’s better than that “HERCY”. :smack:

Beta says:

I want a tomato with salt & pepper so bad :(

@User

Ion’t think I like it. I’m use to my Blistex. Lotion? I didn’t know they had a lotion. Don’t worry, I’ll stick to my normal creams.

Beta says:

I want a tomato with salt & pepper so bad
      ___________________________

Ain’t that it??!! Tomato, Nature’s seasoning and olive oil. :pizza:

I honestly think ppl (myself included) only get EOS because its cute. there’s nothing about it that makes it better than anything else. softlips is ok but that skinny ass tube wasnt made for my big ass lips.

__________________________________

you sayin auntie just waiting for a chance to ‘swab’ lil fuschia cheek, drop it in a baggie, and run off to the dna clinic? :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

___________________________

….or you gone have a “set back”.

——————————–
      @ bamaNJ & aRoth- See there, that’s why Kirk was so upset with Rasheeda’s mom for kissing the baby in the mouth. We all know that’s a no no.

Beta says:

Beta says:
      I want a tomato with salt & pepper so bad
      ___________________________
      Ain’t that it??!! Tomato, Nature’s seasoning and olive oil. :pizza:

______________________________________

Olive oil :think: hmmm

Wasting time says:

:no:
      Those old aunts are the worst. Mr. Time aunt tried it but her sisters shut her all the way down; Time Jr. came out looking just like his daddy and as he gets older he looks more and more like him. Looks like my husband spit him out !

Hercy and Mercy to rhyme with Percy huh? Was lil lyly made in Italy?

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: they named ther doorter Italy?

****************

that’s the best one. percy, hercy, and mercy? seriously, yall? p ain’t worried by sonya though. i heard there may be tv show in the works.

@User

I got it b/c I thought it was something “spectacular”. I’m applying this stuff every few minutes. Leaving dead skin cells under the cap and errything. It ain’t no better than Chapstick brand. And I paid damn near $3 for this quarter-sized egg, when I get my Blistex for $1 @ the Family Dolla. hmpf

percy, hercy, and mercy?

Olive oil hmmm

Just a drizzle.

sassyshe says:

by MisTaken is
      :whistle: no they all just rhyme
      Percy, hercy, mercy, italee

Wasting time says:

Sonja doing the dougie and this a set up :tea:

_________________________

Peep the print in that front scrub pocket. :tea:

Oh, and Y’all remember the city that the first lady spoke at for the kid’s HS graduation and the parent’s started a petition to keep her from speaking? Thats the city she lives in…

aRoth you know you supposed to ask the Roses before making any sporadic financial decisions. :lol:

My all time favorite is the black and white Chapstik. The original-original. :yes: smells like “old”

Damn that was wrong to the core.
      _________________________

Hey Miss Peaches! :hi:
      girl i wasn’t even tryna be funny :no: i feel sorry for her if it’s like it ‘appears’ to be (that he ain’t got time). if he cared for this young woman, i would think that he would be mindful of her public humiliation at his very noticeable absence :no: i mean is his touring schedule THAT rigid that he can’t fit her and THEIR newborn in for even a roundtrip/same day visit? something’s off and i feel bad for her. yes, she chose him, but i don’t think this is what she expected :no:

she got dopa-minged in the worst way.

aRoTh says:

User, I couldn’t find my blistex. Had changed purses THREE times that day and left it in one. Needed some and picked it up going through checkout. Man listen….

Wasting time says:

:newpost:
      Riva v. Rhi … in tha same outfit!

bama_n_jersey says:

When I saw her mom kiss that baby on the mouth, I was like NO!!!!! That is the worse thing to me, other people kissing babies on the mouth and touching them in the face.

free says:

User Friendly says: he got dopa-minged in the worst way.

**************

by an ugly dude….

Buttercup says:

=============
      *Eureka* This explains why Lil Butter’s bio called to speak with him on yesterday.

Ms Peaches says:

@bamaNJ- My 17 month old grandson will straight five you in the face if lips even come close.

MrsL says:

User Friendly says:

*****

This had me :crying:

nybrn2 says:

I feel bad for Ciara. A child needs an active father in his /her life.

MissL says:

I guess the body party is done

sochlo504 says:

Poor Ci Ci. I don’t understand for the life of me why a woman would have a child for a man who already has a litter of other children. Now you and your child are 4th and 5th in line for love and affection (pun intended).

cocoa49 says:

First of all i am waiting for a bunch of bats to come flying out of that mess on her head. Secondly, I doubt if she and that man are split. They probably agreed for him to continue his tour because he was committed and he needed that money for his child support for the other baby mama’s. But it does seem strange that no picture of him,her or the baby have been shown. I know he must have a break in between touring to go home for a little visit to his new born. Oh there was also rumor that 50 was seen at her home. Maybe that’s his baby lol

Crimsontide says:

@Wasting Time – I’m mad and cracking up at your gravie at the same time! I love Sinbad!!

I hope that’s not true. Maybe she just doesn’t like him at the moment. I didn’t like my husband much after we had our daughter. Lol