In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 13

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

In last night’s episode of scripted reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, cast member Mimi Faust laughingly asks for $10,000 to appear on the cover of a magazine that most people have never heard of: Hip Hop Weekly. Former Diddy-Dirty Money member Kalenna Harper learns she’s pregnant; Lil Scrappy hands out engagement rings like candy, and Mimi’s father has a stroke a week after her Mona Scott-Young-produced sex tape drops.

Watch the full video after the break.

Video courtesy of VH1 blog and Rhymeswithsnitch.com

54 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 13”

that man in that picture is not healthy at all :smh:

am I buggin or does he have one of those Tom Hanks Philadelphia patches on his face? :no: Mimi’s mama needs to come get her. fugg a friend, her auntie nem need to be called :tea:

Keys says:

Mimi was a lil too hype about her new found fame from that tape..,everything about her irks me especially the way she talks. She special smh

Beta says:

User I said it before he had a Philadelphia lesion :lol:

Beta says:

User her mama nem in a cult I think that’s what she said

Keys says:

And Jose with her fake ass workout session.. Bish where were the weights on the bar you were lifting…smh

that man in that picture is not healthy at all
    ______________________________

yeen lyin :no: he looks prematurely geriatric or sum, like he’s a relatively young man but has already succumbed to dentures and the on-set of cataracts :hide: :think: :nono:

Beta she needs to make an appointment at the nearest clinic :cell:

I sure hope Mona affords them good health insurance because from the looks of his mouth his teeth are already starting to corrode. that nig probably only got 3 or 4 T-cells left. :sick: something wrong.

Beta says:

that nig probably only got 3 or 4 T-cells left

:ghost:

“User I said it before he had a Philadelphia lesion”

*shudders* :hurl:

beenaroundtheworld says:

Her voice irritates me too Keys. And why does Mimi snap so hard on Ariane?

Well I guess I will watch this from my phone outside … I’m taking a lunch break :tea:

lovezoe says:

Okay, I haven’t watched all season, saw a snippet. Is kaleena the one that hang with Rasheeda? Why she on there. Who the papi? Is Mimi still thinking people don’t believe she wanted that tape released. Is she still throwing shade at Jose, yet she got the sex vid.

beenaroundtheworld says:

Her voice irritates me too Keys. And why does Mimi snap so hard on Ariane?
    __________________________

cuz that dirty dyck ninja done gave her rabies.

Milky says:

This is what I said as I was watching this hot mess last night…

scrappy done took the bambi byke to her birthplace in da woods for a pizznic! The bambi done refurbished Josephs word shennygans! She only sound slightly betta! Mimi trying to negotiate her dry azz sahara sex tape. Nikki on top of the world becuz he viral! Buti thought he been viral? oh scrappy gave the bambi some cosmetic friendship rang. So he can
    I take byke that Mimi is shaped like a lowercase L I forgot she had those saggy as :boobs: I say capital P now but with more saggish on the top of the P…

San ah make ya dance says:

DUMB DUMB and all full of CUMMM

Time for me to do some work. :pc: I don’t watch this. OTB if U here, click on UserFriendly’s link :bounce:

lovezoe says:

Does Mimi still do lines. Are her and Ariane cool. Is Kirk still being a queen. These are the questions that need answers.

San ah make ya dance says:

That wasn’t Erica ole engagement ring was it? :gossip: Like who does that, highschoolers :rolleyes:

MiMi slut azz. What trash. She will do anything for money. Just the other week she talkin bout the magazine ain’t even accurate as far as “reporting” that Stevie and Joseline married…

…and now, for 10 stacks, you’ll be on the COVER of said inaccurate magazine. :facepalm:

What a hoe…

Milky says:

@beta :spank: for your gravi. I love Stevie he is a very nice man he can’t help it that he has no real friends to just tell his stylist to cut him bald.. I met him like 8 years ago he came and sang at a friend of mines Mother’s funeral. And he came byke 2 years ago when her father died. Again :spank:

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    :eek:

So I missed it. :facepalm: And let me tell yall how petty I was at the cable place about it this morn.. :ashamed: No I wont tell. :| Just know that I showed up with three boxes complaining and cancelling service…yes it has been out and yes I missed the service call (they could’ve called back) but I didn’t realize I was gonna be missing L&HH and baby I was mad.. :oops:

Wasting time says:

that nig probably only got 3 or 4 T-cells left
    ——————-
    :crying: real tears :crying:
    I ain’t never
    I mean
    I just

San ah make ya dance says:

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    :eek:
    ————-
    Like forreal…when did a grown woman EVER? I got one in highschool…for free :hahaha:

Mona Scott-Young-produced sex tape drops
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHAT I TOLD Dub19.

MONA was the one holding the camera.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    _____________________________________

well you said we should come with price tags attached. maybe her pussi was on clearance :shrugs:

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?

Promithes Promithes™..

You checked your mail?

Beta says:

Milky :oops: :lol:

Gigi26 says:

————————————-
    :rofl: I HATE YOU. :dead:

Wasting time says:

And why does Mimi snap so hard on Ariane?
    ————————————-
    Cause Ariane has sense and she know that she is right and has been right from the jump. So Mimi just gonna be mean to her instead of admitting it. I find it telling that your daddy has a stroke and die a week or two after your sex tape comes out.

I also wanted Jose to sit all the way down beefing Stevie. You mad cause MiMi on the cover. You suppose to laugh cause she 55 on the cover over a sex tape!

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Promise rangs done came A LONG way from pink ice rings 1993. :yes:

A LONG WAY. :yes:

Gabby hurr in that link :ghost:

Sandy you got any word on why Joc spent most of the season on the cutting room floor? I liked him and Karli’s fake storyline. I wonder if Mona is finally going to give Erica the boot. She’s taking up a cast check that could be going to one of the more entertaining recurring characters.

@USER
    “Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    _____________________________________

_____________________________________________

Yall should. Make everything a lot easier for everyone.

:think:
    But that “promise ring” tho? :rofl: I ain’t even mad at Scrappy. I just saw Wal-Mart sell rings for $59.99. That REAL Cubic Zirconia too! Chiiiiiiiiiid. Ninja got a plan now! :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Grown women puttin that puzzy out for promise rings in 2014?
    ———————————-
    For niggas who breath with their mouth open at that…with a nose ring..:no: Bambi hustling backwards…

But then again :thinking: She does have gingivitis…look at her mouth, all gums, 20% teeth :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Ariane do be going hard though. Like I get its her bestie, but listen. I’mma listen to my girl and give that advice and gon’ bout my business. You just gonna get those sideeyes. I got a friend right now that love being on the side, but that’s her biz and her problems :yes:

Wasting time says:

Promithes Promithes™..
    ———————
    :rofl: BOL :rofl:

And now I want to hear that song!
    I hate y’all all today :hahaha:

Milky says:

I sorry hur deddy died, but he probably couldnt take the embarrassment of his daughter having a dry azz sahara sex tape with a ninja that has all of the STD’s wrapped up in one.. He even has shait they havent even came up with yet!!! :facepalm: Nikki is too excited about his so called celebrity. Boo aint nobody checking for yo tired sick dack azz!

DUMB DUMB and all full of CUMMM

Biy. Bye. BYE. :crying1:

OutsidetheBox says: Gabby hurr in that link :ghost:
    ~~~
    LMAOOOOO

:newpost:

Oh, and in case Mona is reading. Kalena don’t need no check. Send her to LHHNY where her accent will at least fit in and give her a better storyline beside the fake lesbian spin.

Mimi’s mama needs to come get her.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her mama (named Eva) passed away. But she got an auntie. SomeBODY. So I cosign

Wasting time says:

——————————-
    :chase:
    This can’t be live.
    You gonna get a card so you can buy 3 get one free :rofl:

Yall should. Make everything a lot easier for everyone.
    _______________________________

I agree! :fistbump:

but you can keep the zirconia and just pick up this cable and electric bill. I dont ask for much. :grill:

throw in half the rent and I may agree to do some filthy shyt :eek:

Milky says:

Oh Shait Man’s finally giving me a promise rang!!! :thankyou: <– me dancing on a pole for you afta you give me my rang. Can you please not give it to me in the woods like you a murderer??? :kiss:

OTB if U here, click on UserFriendly’s link :bounce:
    _________

No Come backkkkkk So I can curse your ass out :rofl: I saw it! :rofl:

I hate that bitch. I swear why the fukk does her hair look like that. I would fight club her ass for claiming me in public. :crying1:

Knock that bitch out like fight night..™ :crying1: She look ridiculous. All gussied up to the hair line… SKIP the hair line/first two anches…gussy agane. :dead: :ghost:

________

Whaaa. She been with girls since she was intro’d in Dirty Money..

ms_no-no says:

@Keys, not only where were the weights, but er-a-ahh,, where was the SWEAT???? :phew:

ms_no-no says:

MiMi did K Michelle the exact same way that she is doing Ariane now…

ShoYaRight says:

and not a single soul believes that tape was leaked.

mimi is upset that everyone is calling her a liar…and she looking like a fool