LeBron’s Kids Spotted Heading to Cleveland

Lebrons sons

There has been much speculation about where Miami Heat superstar LeBron James will play now that he’s a NBA free agent. One source claims LeBron will return to the Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2015 season after winning 2 NBA rings with the Miami Heat.

The Cleveland Cavaliers drafted LeBron with the No. 1 pick in 2003. The city has never fully recovered from LeBron’s decision to take his talents to South Beach 4 years ago.

According to the USA Today, LeBron plans to meet with Miami Heat President Pat Riley and former teammate Dwyane Wade in Las Vegas on Wednesday. LeBron is in Las Vegas to attend a NIKe sponsored basketball camp.

Unlike the spectacular failure that was “Decision” Pt. 1, LeBron plans to announce his much-awaited Decision 2.0 on Thursday, July 10, on his blog, Lebronjames.com.

Those who believe The King will stay in Miami might be disappointed to learn that LeBron’s 2 sons, Bryce and Bronny, were spotted at the airport heading to Cleveland on Wednesday.

189 Responses to “LeBron’s Kids Spotted Heading to Cleveland”

libra80sbaby says:

This disloyal azz nigguh…I swear!! :facepalm:

arent they from there? isnt Savannah about to give birth? :think:

did Lebron think he was going to win all the games all the time? :huh: so many questions.

libra80sbaby says:

He aint gonna have no type of legacy doing this type chit..skippin from ready made team, to ready made team for rings. Players like Jordan and Kobe stuck with teams through the good and the bad and CREATED their legacies. These new nigguhs a trip mayne :nono:

I for one think LBJ is leaving Miami, but they have a lot of FAMILY in Cleveland all of LBJ and Vannahs Fam is there.
    LeBrons in VEgas though. He leaves sunday for Brasil

CHA CHA says:

Awww their gonna be such great big bruddas :thumbsup:

@libra :huh: say what now :think:

Hershey says:

Hope he’s welcomed back in the same fashion that Apollo will be welcomed back to his cell :lol: I can’t wait to see where er’one goes. Bosh turned down 22mil from the Rockets I heard, chile I would’ve been like Le who? Where do I sign?

So I listened to Britty Spears song…and I’ve always known she was horrid… But damn! :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

What this nigguh thought The Heat were going to win EVERY fawkin year??!! FOH Lebron. This nigguh done made me :mad: with his antics.
    We are #Team Everything Miami in my house but this nigguh… :bye: Lebron

bnatural says:

People are acting as if they have never visited Cleveland since he left….they still own a house there and from Savannah’s recent instagram post, she is probably giving birth there as well :shrug: nothing to see here folks

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hersh BOSH didn’t turn that down, I think he’s going to the Rockets.
    LBJ doesn’t wanna to Play w/Bosh anteeMore

Lebron better get his boy in errnch clothes some glasses! he’s holding that tablet mighty close :lol:

OpinionHated says:

he is a bish azz ninja – honestly its not that he left Cleveland its how he went about it – he sh*tted all over the fan base now you coming “home” this frikin missing link motherflucka is sooo full of himself – stay crying bish azz self… I wonder if he gonna bring his young boy phucking twin brother I mean mother with him

LBJ doesn’t wanna to Play w/Bosh anteeMore

por que no?

———-
    :huh:

Wasting time says:

:no:

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hersh BOSH didn’t turn that down, I think he’s going to the Rockets.
    LBJ doesn’t wanna to Play w/Bosh anteeMore

________________________

I was about to say what a idiot he is! why doesn’t he want to play with him? :confused:

I think LeBron is leaving. He don’t want that pressure of trying to win rings in Miami.

If he go to Cleveland, he got some fresh teammates he can blame his losing on. :yes:

What a clown.

**that nigga shoes is phuckin boss tho**

I agree with everyone. A true superstar cements his legacy with one team — not hopping from team to team chasing championships. I hate to say it but LeBron might be a narcissist.

VDot says:

Come on back back home to Ohio Bron Bron :hug: The fans who burnt your jersey will buy another one. :yes:

scrolled back to look at the lil fellas, they’re so cute. look like lil menz :love:

RAZZ – cause he disappeared AGAIN in the finals :tea:

Momma I made it!!! says:

—————————————-

all of this and I dont even follow sports like that but I think he needs to stay put some damn where

libra80sbaby says:

*************************

This is why I still don’t think he is leaving Miami. No way would he do that to his image. The first time was bad enough. I ain’t liked him since then. Even if goes back to Cleveland he’s still an a-hole for bouncing around for a ring only to come back to his home team. Ion’t like him. :no:

I hate to say it but LeBron might be a narcissist.
    ~~~
    UH Oh

bama_n_jersey says:

I think he is in a ‘damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation’. You are going to have those they call him a punk if he leaves Miami and then you are going to have those who calls him a punk if he doesn’t go back to his hometown. I say do whatever is good for you and yours and fukc errbody else.

The way Lebron said he was ready to protest and something needed to be done about Donald Sterling; he should KNOW by Dan Gilbert’s reaction four years ago.
    He’s in the Same Boat
    :tea:

:facepalm:

My fren got me some habanero verde from meh-hi-co and it didn’t have the controlled drip on the top.

Why I dump a whole two table spoons (aprx) on my chicken taco? Pray for me y’all. :shotsfired: <===my booty later cause I damn sure is about to get down. :yes:

Sandra, I’m still ready for them LeBron 11’s in a size 7.5 THAT YOU PROMISED ME whenever you ready.

I’ll put my address on the blog if you need it.

bama_n_jersey says:

Wait…..did you say 7.5???? Who is they fo????

these Heat Beat Reporters and SPORTS shows down here are sounding the Alarm!

bnatural says:

People are acting as if they have never visited Cleveland since he left….they still own a house there and from Savannah’s recent instagram post, she is probably giving birth there as well nothing to see here folks

:huh: we are trying to manufacture a crisis and here you come with logic and sensibilities and whatnot.

get on board, Bnatural :waiting:

Savanah should a be an agent! This hoe managing that puzzy like a good lawyer do a client! :rofl:

Now she goin back to Cleveland and everything so I guess LeBron goin have to sign with the Cavs. :rofl:

Savannah, you the real MVP ~ Kevin Durant voice

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Sandra, I’m still ready for them LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5 THAT YOU PROMISED ME whenever you ready
    ~~~~~
    lawd have mercy!!!! Can everyone donate a dollar PuhlEEEzE for these kicks for MAN.
    PLEASE!
    bout as BAD AS KDUBB W/begging for PRYNN :lol:

*****************
    :eek: Awww sheet. He done messed up now. When baby mama turn on you on a dime you got prollems bruh.

bama_n_jersey says:

Wait…..did you say 7.5???? Who is they fo????
    ————-
    YOu know they for his lil dyck feet having self. :tea:

Savannah, you the real MVP ~ Kevin Durant voice
    ~~~~~~~
    @MAN
    with the voice cracking and CRINE Too?

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Savannah, you the real MVP ~ Kevin Durant voice
    _________________________________________
    :rofl: :ghost: yes she is!

@LUVN
    “Sandra, I’m still ready for them LeBron 11?s in a size 7.5 THAT YOU PROMISED ME whenever you ready
    ~~~~~
    PLEASE!
    bout as BAD AS KDUBB W/begging for PRYNN
    ____________________________

That sounds good! BUT SANDRA PROMISED THEM! I know she know someone that could hook a brother up!

They woulda been PERFECT for the 4th of July! :crying:

bama_n_jersey says:

That explains it. I forgot :smack: 3.5 dyck = 7.5 feet… GOT IT

sassyshe says:

Man no disrespect but what female cleaned out your wallet?

bama_n_jersey says:

Wait…..did you say 7.5???? Who is they fo????

:rofl: them shyts TOO SMALL for my son and he is 12. :hahaha:

Savannah, you the real MVP ~ Kevin Durant voice
    ————

For some of the air forces computer based training a lot of people put the answers on wiki answers. so there’s a meme floating around with Kev clapping saying “To the people who put the CBT answers online, You the real MVP!” :rofl:

(them cbts are annoying as hell, thus it deserving a chuckle).

:shotsfired: <===my booty later cause I damn sure is about to get down. :yes:

_________________________

:huh: You and this hot azz booty hole :hahaha:

@SASSY
    “Man no disrespect but what female cleaned out your wallet?”

:nono:

I’m “frugal” and “prudent.”

But I can’t support LeBron’s ol bytch azz and buy his shoes. I just can’t do it. :facepalm:

@USER
    “Wait…..did you say 7.5???? Who is they fo????

them shyts TOO SMALL for my son and he is 12.
    ______________________________

I sympathize for you having a lumbering oaf.

libra80sbaby says:

Hell I wear a 6 in mens shoes and a GROWN azz man wears a 7.5??!! :facepalm: Mr. Libra sittin NICE in his size 13 :tea:

I bean caring about this for soooo long :tea:

:nono:

Did you get some pussc after the dinner? :popcorn: We said she probably did up real good for you :yes: Had you thinking you were :hump: Kim K.

VDot says:

<===my booty later cause I damn sure is about to get down.

_________________________

You and this hot azz booty hole
    ———–
    The OD on the hotsauce was an accident. Eating a hot momma pickle is with purpose :lol:

bama_n_jersey says:

I wear a bigger shoe in men than that though :sideeye:

@V DOT
    “I listened to yall ONE TIME and went to one of these fancy smancy restaraunts. NEVER AGAIN!

Did you get some pussc after the dinner? We said she probably did up real good for you Had you thinking you were Kim K.

That’s BESIDES the point!
    :mad:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Ms. Sandra – :yes: These “mens” TUDAY are not loyal.

City to City

Team to Team

Looking for Rangs and Ho’s

Going from Pillar to Post

:hump: Every every hole they see.

Break Break Babies

I’m I going off topic?

I know one thing. I wish LeBron would hurry up and make his decision. He’s holding up a whole sh*tload of trades.

libra80sbaby says:

hot momma pickle is with purpose :lol:
    ——————-
    THEM bishes is the shat!! :yes:

A 7 or 7.5 is like a 9 in women’s I think.. depends on if you’re buying nike cause them shiits run small.

@BAMA
    “I wear a bigger shoe in men than that though ”

:blink:

… I don’t think I woulda said all that if I were you. Lookin like Mr. Brittney Griner.

:amazon: <<<we need an emote for this

Just Looking says:

:love: Fancy….

S/N and Helpful Hint – Only take chic to Fancy Rest after she had a hotdog, burger, and tacos….

Then is she don’t turn up her nose.

Then take her for lobster, she be ready then :hump: :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey guys!! I missed you all!!! OK on topic: just because the kids are going to Cleveland does not mean LeBron is going back to play. They have family there so the kids could be going for visits. Smh. And why are someof yy’all mad if he leaves the heat!? So he has to stay somewhere forever!? For his entire career!? Ugh. Ijs

I sympathize for you having a lumbering oaf.

:lol: make it so bad he is shorter than a lot of his friends. ion think your moms took her prenatals :no:

:kiss: you know I love you tho, elf on the shelf

bama_n_jersey says:

@Razz :wail: …but my big foot behind wear a 10 in women

libra80sbaby says:

hot momma pickle is with purpose
    ——————-
    THEM bishes is the shat!!
    ————
    LIT-TER-ULL-EE! (Kourtney K. voice)

libra80sbaby says:

———————-
    Yep! :yes: N-A-R-C-I-S-S-I-S-T

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That’s BESIDES the point!
    *********************

:no: No no no. That IS the point. You want that sure fire good good you got to give a little. Ain’t nobody tryin to steer you wrong. Tell us how it go next time you buy your date a Mickey D meal.

Lookin like Mr. Brittney Griner.
    ———–
    :blink:

That bish wear a size 17 shoe in mens

bama_n_jersey says:

:amazon: <<<we need an emote for this
    ****************

:rofl: I've been called that before, but I took that name and 'brickhouse' as a compliment.

Oh..and I'm only 5 feet 8 inches tall….. Exactly how tall are you :tea:

Just Looking says:

No prenatal s…..

Damn :rofl:

Bird says: I wish LeBron would hurry up and make his decision. He’s holding up a whole sh*tload of trades.
    ~~~~~
    I Think Friday he will, his camp is over Friday, then off to Brasil

VDot says:

That’s BESIDES the point!

That’s the entire point :huh:

@USER
    “I sympathize for you having a lumbering oaf.

you know I love you tho, elf on the shelf

:huh:

…did you…. did you just say something that could be construed as being negative against my mother??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:blink:

:facepalm: I must be reading this chit wrong…

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@V DOT

That’s BESIDES the point
    ____________________________________________________________________
    Yes it is and she probably suck the chrome….so thats all that matters

thegifted1 says:

DO YOU LeBron!!! I will always follow YOU!!!! It’s your legacy and YOUR Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TEAMLEBRON

Wasting time says:

I’m “frugal” and “prudent.”
    ——————
    I :love: You Man!!

@V DOT
    “That’s BESIDES the point!

That’s the entire point
    ____________________________

NO IT AIN’T!
    See… I can see now, lot of gold diggers up in here! I don’t phuck with no gold diggin hoes! :nono:

bama_n_jersey says:

****************
    :cosign:

Shoot…I don’t plan to stay at my job forever, so what’s the difference?

ion think your moms took her prenatals :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :crying: :crying:

*********************

Believe it or not that’s what “franchise players” used to do. Man help me out here. What superstar left his team in his prime prior to LeBron and Melo? Well I guess Shaq did. Anyone else?

:rofl: :rofl:

Man
    Did you take the same chick to ABs before? :lol:

*whispers* Somebody just asked me if I would take them dinner (trick question) :rofl: Soo I could t reply byke quick enough with “of course” :rofl:

:huh:

It’s not his mamas fault :wail:

@BIRD
    “And why are someof yy’all mad if he leaves the heat!? So he has to stay somewhere forever!? For his entire career!? Ugh. Ijs
    *********************

____________________________________

There have been some. But there were other circumstances. And yeah Shaq left. But the newspaper in Orlando did a poll and the people there basically said Shaq could kick rocks and he wasn’t worth $100 milllion. They tried to low ball him on his offer and the Lakers swooped in like a Sugar Daddy trying to get a college girl. Offered that $100 mill out the gate.

But LeBron is just a bytch. He don’t like the pressure or being blamed for anything.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@bird “used to do” so everyone has to do it? And I say that because owners have no loyalty to anything but money. See Magic pulled his money out of the Lakers.He said, they are stinking it up and rrolled. So if the owners don’t have any loyalty, why should the players? But that’s just my opinion.

bama_n_jersey says:

:amazon: <<<we need an emote for this
    ****************

***************************

It is definately a compliment but at 5'8 you ain't really earning the Amazon title. You cuh have brickhouse though…..long as you thick.

Magic had to pull his money out of the Lakers but he only owned a small percentage anyway.

Nakeya :hug:

I’m with you! This is a business. There’s no loyalty in business. :no: Bottom Line :tea:

Folks just emotional :shrug:

VDot says:

Nigga, last week you were just saying women should be/were born to be gold diggers and you don’t know why they try so hard to reject the title. :huh: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Shoot…I don’t plan to stay at my job forever, so what’s the difference?
    —————
    Exactly!!! Not one soul here at work trying to take one for the team. People in here right now looking for another job, because they feel like Fluck this place. And y’all know it. Basketball is this mans job. Not anything else. Y’all not about to stay somewhere y’all don’t want to be at. Why should he?

It is definately a compliment but at 5’8 you ain’t really earning the Amazon title. You cuh have brickhouse though…..long as you thick.

:fistbump: its levels to this

@NAKEYA
    “@man but OK, so LeBron should be the teams scape goat? I don’t think that’s fair. Every time the team messes up, it should be on the team not one person. And that goes for all teams. Hell, I feel like the Lakers focused too much on Kobe. Now look at them. It should be note about the team.”

It should be about the team…. in FOOTBALL. Not in basketball. And yes, if the team loses it is PRIMARILY LeBron’s fault. Just like it was PRIMARILY’S Kobe’s and Jordan’s and Shaq’s fault.

That’s how basketball works. LeBron knows this. The TEAM don’t get part of his Nike deal. He gets it cause “he the man.” With that comes responsibility and blame sometimes. That’s the very thing LeBron tries to avoid like the plague.

He overrated.

*IN BIG WORMS VOICE*
    It’s The Principalities KEKE!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dtts :hug: 98 days till the baby!! And yes, its a business. You have to do what’s good for you. If another job offers your more perks or money, are you gonna say nah, I have to stay where I’m at because I’m loyal to them? Hell no. Y’all gonna take that new job and thank God for that extra money.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@luvin :hahaha: I read it in his voice too.

@V DOT
    “See… I can see now, lot of gold diggers up in here! I don’t phuck with no gold diggin hoes!

___________________________

But at least my hoes are “sophisticated” and know how to be “classy gold diggers.”

Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.
    :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@bird “used to do” so everyone has to do it?
    **************************

Not at all. I was just explaining why superstars hopping around looks weird. There used to be loyalty to one’s team and and teammates. And as you see, Lebron’s decision is effecting his teammates as well because of his superstar status.

:nono: Basketball is more than a job. As a seca-terry I dont have not one fan. If niggs were buying User Friendly jerseys for $60-70 and spending hundreds to come see me type, then yes, I would have to take them into consideration when making decisions.

Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @MAN
    Who doing that?

libra80sbaby says:

ion think your moms took her prenatals :no:
    ——————–
    :crying1: :lol: :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@V DOT
    ___________________________
    Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.

:ghost:

VDot says:

All money ain’t good money :no: I’ve followed the money to a new job and it turned out to not be the right move for me :no:

~~~~~~~~~~
    To See you TYPE though???? :hahaha: girl GONE SOmewhere! :lol: :lol:

@KEYA

He didn’t sign up to be a “basketball player.” That’s like saying the President got the same responsibility as city Mayor because they “both politicians.”

He tryin to be one of the greats. So he gotta live up to that standard or get clowned.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.
    —————
    :hahaha: Omg who is in here doing this?? Jesus, please don’t let anyone lay it low and catch pank eye for some lobster. Tell them DaQuan ain’t worth it!!! Lol

@LUVN
    “Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @MAN
    Who doing that?

VDOT

VDot says:

Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.

:eyeroll: They be “sophisticated” as phuck sitting proudly beside you in The ‘Bee huh? :rofl: You just be saying chit just to say it don’t you? :winky:

libra stop bringing up the past before he throws a little ass shoe at us. :cuss:

He overrated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

All of it! Never thought I would see the day but me and @Man are usually ONE when it comes to basketball/sports.

Runs around the blog on a basketball praise break yelling :thankyou:

@MAN
    Who doing that?

VDOT
    __________________________________

:rofl: lawd jeezus its a fiyah

@MAN
    Who doing that?
    VDOT

:rofl: :rofl: Fugg you :hahaha:

Yall in here talkin bout bustin open all your holes for some lobster.

————-
    I would like to think my fellow female roses have more couth than what you’re describing. They don’t “bust it open” for lobster… they do that for filet mignon.

:think: I wonder if ARGENTINA is going to win like Germany Yesterday

@WHO DAT
    :daps:

I be crackin my ribs laughing at these niggas talkin bout LeBron makes the “correct basketball play” by not shootin in the 4th qtr.

That nigga tryin to dump that blame on someone else so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chilean Sea bass here :pizza:

@V DOT
    “Who doing that?
    VDOT

Fugg you

:pizza: <<<really some lobster

:eek: <<<waiting for V Dot to show me the puzzy now.

Lorenze Tate so damn fine :phew:

Awwww :heart: they look like their Mom dressed them..

Chilean Sea bass here
    ————-
    sounds so good too. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@man why football and not basketball?

Just like it was PRIMARILY’S Kobe’s and Jordan’s and Shaq’s fault
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Preach.

Just like it was Mike’s fault the 93-94 Bulls was not ISH cause he left. The man was pure playing baseball and they STILL blamed him. They lost to the Knicks that playoff season EARLY which made it even WORSER. :facepalm:

@NAKEYA
    “Truth be told I think ALL sports players get paid too much. Teachers and some doctors are struggling to make it. But these players can make millions. I don’t like that. But I still don’t feel like LeBron is not a loyal player. But really, I’m not a huge LeBron fan….or an anyone fan really. I can’t stand Kobe, Dewight, or that angry ass one from the Celtics. But that’s just me.”
    ______________________________________

Anytime you are easily replaced, you get paid accordingly. There are a million teachers in the world. But only so many people can play a sport at an elite level.

IF it makes you feel better, the owners of these teams are gettin billions. :yes:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:
    Chilean Sea bass here
    ————-
    sounds so good too. :lol:
    ~~~~
    Gurrrrllll :pizza:

Wasting time says:

————————————-
    Depending on the day I may buss it open for a 5th of Hen, a 20 of Ralph and 2 vanilla dutch masters …. I kid I kid !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ion eat red meat no more though

:kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

season EARLY which made it even WORSER.
    ———
    :dead: at worser. I hate when grown people at work (when I was there) would say that. Lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@man why football and not basketball?
    ___________________________________

Football is the ultimate team sport. For chit to work, everyone has to do their job.

Basketball is a “quasi-team sport.” In basketball, if you got one good nigga, he can carry a bunch of niggas that can’t do chit. See Allen Iverson’s whole career.

Ion eat red meat no more though
    ———-
    Was this before or after you left that shyt in old boy trunk?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hahaha: :shrug: Who gone check you tho? Hilarious. Roll back your numbers no one knows but you anyway unless you like putting yourself on blast. :lol:

Truth be told….Chris Bosh is the most important part of NBA free agency right now. Not Bron.

“Now a delicate balancing act is going on. If Bosh says “Screw it, I’m not sticking around here to get dumped by LeBron in two years,” he could sign with the Rockets. If he does that, now the Heat must scramble to keep James with no Bosh and an aging Wade.

If that happens, what’s to stop James from just signing with Cleveland? The Cavaliers just cleared space to sign him in a 3-team deal on Wednesday morning. James can go there, and he can go there now.

It all comes down to Bosh. He’s the key piece in this entire free agency.

Forget Carmelo Anthony. Forget LeBron James. This wild free agent market hinges on Chris Bosh, the forgotten man whose own decision can get the dominos falling.”

I agree 15 trillion percent.

@NAKEYA
    “@man no that don’t make me feel better. Lol Lol. But I see what your saying. So you don’t think teachers should get paid more?”
    __________________________

Nope. And my mom’s a teacher. But… nope.

If fewer people agreed to do it, the pay would go up.

VDot says:

<<<waiting for V Dot to show me the puzzy now.

It's not man made or dry so you wouldn't be interested :no:

Was this before or after you left that shyt in old boy trunk?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    After.

90 days red meat free. :nun:

:rofl: but what’s Ralph? :lol:

Wasting time says:

————————

Nope. And my mom’s a teacher. But… nope.

Why not? Why don’t you think the pay of teacher’s should go up? Do you know how much they make?

Wasting time says:

:whistle: “a 40 and a blunt, thats all she really want” :buttshake:

I might do some thangs for some lemon pepper wangs :pizza:

It’s not man made or dry so you wouldn’t be interested :no:

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ghost:

@MAN
    MELLO IS re-signing with the Knicks

@NAKEYA
    “@man, but why should the other players who are being carried make all this money?! Clearly they are not that good right?”

I agree with this 100%. The GOOD players gotta take pay “cuts” for garbage niggas to get paid. But I don’t wanna start talkin about the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement…

But there are about 300 people in the NBA. Out of 7 billion. So yeah, they will get paid millions. No way around that.

VDot says:

Awwww they look like their Mom dressed them..

This has :cloud: written all over it :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: but what’s Ralph? :lol:
    ——————————
    Bomb a s s :smoke: in my hood!

VDot says:

<<<waiting for V Dot to show me the puzzy now.

It's not man made or dry so you wouldn't be interested
    ——————-
    :wail:

This has :cloud: written all over it :hahaha:

Whaaaaa. You know I love they mama, :tea:

:offtopic: Still buying a car. Yall know anybody with a ’14 Impala? Or a 13-14MKZ? I have narrowed it down to these two.

@OTB
    “Nope. And my mom’s a teacher. But… nope.

__________________________

It’s simple economics. The easier you are to replace, the less you get paid. Why would teacher’s be exempt? It’s not that what they do isn’t appreciated. It’s that they are easily replaced.

Oh and there is no real “competition” for their services. You work for a school or what… you work for another school. All in the same school district.

Yes, you COULD change school districts and what not. But once you’ve chosen one and begin working and start a life, how many people will leave to start somewhere else? That’s how capitalism works.

If more people quit the profession, the pay would go up.

____________________________

better question—do you think if they were selling tickets that ppl would buy them? teachers get paid by the state/city they work in. players get paid by all the ppl the sell tickets to. ppl come from all over the world to watch them play. they have NBA cable channels that generate even more money. teachers dont, although their services are obviously more valuable but the money has to come from somewhere.

VDot says:

Yall know anybody with a ’14 Impala?

My homeboy just bought one of these a couple of weeks ago. It’s nice :yes: But in a soft powder baby blue color :huh:

Yall know anybody with a ’14 Impala
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I JEST DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :ghost: You know I am a Chevy BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kfgndkgndlngdnlkdndkl

THE IMPALA. AND it was the FIRST American car in TWENTY YEARS to get voted tops by Car and Driver AND Consumer Reports. TWO DECADES. Get alotta warranty. GM loves to recall some ish!

OTB done made my dayum WEEK. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL you just dont KNOW.

:steer: + :hug:

Yells….Chevy out this bish! :yahoo:

:lol: You clearly have no kids or interests in the future of kids @Man. A good teacher is actually NOT easily replaced.

I would say more than half of PS teachers fukking suck. Or the kids suck at learning. But im blaming grown ups first for sucking at teaching..

And private school teachers earn tons more money than public school. Again cause we (general public) don’t really care. And teachers leave for new districts/new jobs all the time. I haven’t seen one school retain all its staff year after year. Its kinda impossible..life being what it is. Anyway. Thanks for your response. :)

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    Do those Impalas still ride smooth :steer: Never forget how smooth they felt

eastpointvet says:

that man not bout to go to a rebuilding cleveland team he wants Melo in Miami thats why Melo waiting on his decision

:hahaha: I HATE that color. Kinda icy powder blue..very Toyota! Which is NOT my style. I have my eye on the white diamond tricoat. I have the same kind of paint on my truck, not really a fan of anything but pearl/offwhites. The black looked too :think: generic or something. And the dark blue was just so middle America. :lol: Im still fighting the push to be an old.

OpinionHated says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————————–
    Thank you for getting this song stuck in my head: I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her,I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat,And a six four Impala

@OTB
    “You clearly have no kids or interests in the future of kids @Man. A good teacher is actually NOT easily replaced.

_____________________________________________

They are easily replaced. That’s why they have the teachers that suck. They can find others that suck just as easily.

And yes, they have private and public. But the public will only pay what teachers accept. No more and no less. That’s that bottom line.

And private pays more based on what the public is paying to entice better teachers.

If more teachers quit the profession, the pay would go up. It’s really that simple. I don’t know what else to tell you beyond that. If your job came in and said “Hey, OTB, we are reducing your pay to $1 a year.” Would you stay?

Of course not. They are paying the teachers exactly what they have accepted. :shrugs:

Chevy Riders! :yahoo: :woot: It is NICE @Dubb The man was talking about my “sedan needs” and im over there in my head like boyyyyy thatll be clean with some Dub’s Forgi’s! :eek:

@Dubb I just D I E D @get a lot of Warranty. :ghost:

:hug: :rofl: OMgawddd that’s so true! Gone Dubb! :bite:

Was this before or after you left that shyt in old boy trunk?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    After.

90 days red meat free.
    ———
    And you feeling goodt too, hnmmm? :nun:

We only eat fish/chicken/turkey

That new Impala does look good. I want a new car too. I can’t decide on what I want tho! :crying:

Do those Impalas still ride smooth :steer: Never forget how smooth they felt

:phew: I felt like I was floating @San. :nun: The salesman was getting anxious but bruh no way im ever buying something that I don’t do at least 80 in. :eyeroll: I think he knew I wasn’t gonna buy from their asses anyway. I just needed to test drive it for I drive all the way down south. :lol: #niggachit

Thanks for your response.
    __________________________

:lol: you always engage him only to dismiss him. yall got some crazy foreplay, mating ritual thang going on.

@USER
    “Thanks for your response.
    __________________________

____________________________________

She wants me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. :facepalm: I bet she named her vibrator after me.

She wants me to beg for the azz shot she promised me and reneged on but I ain’t goin do it. :nono:

Opine. :eek: You know you aint chit for that.

*sings Happy Birthday real loud in my head to get rid of that earworm* :cuss:

SN: This came on the radio and I was all “LISTEN KIDS THIS IS MY SONG…!!!!!!! *turns radio full blast* but somehow it wasn’t as good as I used to remember it? :hahaha: Kids gave me the stank face. I turned it down. :oops:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
    Make sure that bytch don’t shake :bounce: I dislike salesmen. I always feel like their running a scheme and I won’t be schemed out my hard earned money :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

*they’re :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

I bet she named her vibrator after me.
    ————-
    :dead:

Wasting time says:

I ain’t goin do it. :nono:
    ———————–
    Do it for the blog :buttshake:
    Do it for the blog :buttshake:

SummerBaby says:

:offtopic:
    Anybody hear The Dreams new song “Pimp C Lives” :rofl: :hahaha:

The man was talking about my “sedan needs”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is how I almost ended up with one. Trying to sell me on sedan needs :rofl: I work FAR. FAR as hail from where I live. 45 minutes on a GOOD day. 65-70 on a BAD. I need a smaller car. Its only me and Dub9. Dub19 driving her own these days. So when I went to get that 2013 Chevy Cruze they almost GOT my azz into an Impala. I was all test driving it and staring at it. And went BACK the next DAY lookin AGANE :cool: KDub ALL-SEW cant pay on no car past 3 years. :no: Cause the way my bank acount is set up….I have ADHD when it comes to car payments. Lose interest FAST.

I bet she named her vibrator after me.
    ____________________________

so she called it lil fella? :rofl:

Of course not. They are paying the teachers exactly what they have accepted.

I understand every point. :| Im mad. You know how I get when im mad. I was an education minor but the salaries here are a huge part of why I had to do something else in order to not be the working poorest (im still the working poor..) and raise my family.

I think we could entice the good ppl to teaching if we did something with the dismal salaries. But we won’t cause our country don’t really give a fukk. We spend about 11-12k for kids elem thru highschool yet we get the worse students out of that. :confused:

Dreadhead85 says:

———————————————————-

I could’ve BEEN told you that. His demeanor screams narcissist on AND off the court. Like you can just look at him and tell. YOu don’t need anything more.

I NEED one at this point. Want was last year. :lol:

Whats the short list? :popcorn:

OMFG :chase: :rofl: :rofl: I can breeve… :stop:

________________________________

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

@Razz my stomach THANKS me for letting the beef GEUAX. Feeling real good!

@OTB that is how my salesfolks was. Anxious! “Well MsDub you QUALIFY FOR alot more than…”

:stop: I knew wtf I qualified for before I stepped foot in this dealership. FOH. You trying to get me to buy the more expensive car cause you collect more commission! Get LOST.

*clears throat* This is such a lie. :huh:

BullSweetness says:

@Dubb I know you’re from NC now. I like the Impala, I drive it too work. When I went car shopping this year I almost had another Impala. I like the new car they have called the SS too.

I cant stand em. :huh: I was very dismissive with they asses too. I was like, “Im using a blank check; financing secure…please don’t try to upsell or get me to finance thru the dealership..” and you know they wanna tell you they can get you a betta deal. :nono: Can I test drive or I will be leaving? :waiting:

I had my resting bitch face on and I was ready but they was like fukking vultures. Gives me anxiety. :| Ugh.

:newpost:

@OTB
    “That new Impala does look good. I want a new car too. I can’t decide on what I want tho!

I NEED one at this point. Want was last year.

Whats the short list?
    _______________________________

I’m all over the place mayne!

I have a 4Runner right now. I love it and nothing is wrong with it. So I want to keep it and have a car and a truck. BUT, I could trade it in and get a bigger SUV. I like the new GMC Suvs. I could go for pick up truck tho and get the new F150 coming out. That mofo there! :phew:

Then I like several “luxury” cars. The BMW 3, 4, 5 and 6 series. YES, the 3 ~ 6 series of BMW’s. I like a couple of Audis. The only Benz I like is the E Class.

Then, I got that hood part of me that like Camaros and Challenger’s. Then there is the new Mustang coming out later this year too.

SO MANY CHOICES!

@Dubb I know you’re from NC now.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was born’d here but I get my love of Chevy’s from my PARENTS home state of BAMA. I am a kuntreeeeeeeeeeeee ghul! SHEW. I love SS’s too. I almost died when my niece asked me (when Boss/Rick Ross song was out)…what is a Chevy 454? :shrug:

:facepalm: LAWD! You a disgrace chile.

:newpost:

:hahaha: Ok @Man you where I was last year! You gone need time to wind that down!

LAWD! You a disgrace chile.
    _________