Ataui Deng

A popular Sudanese model who had been missing for 12 days was found safe in a New York hospital, according to published reports.

Ataui Deng-Hopkin, 22, reportedly checked herself into a hospital under a different name to avoid detection. Friends say she was embarrassed by her ongoing mental issues and did not want anyone to know she was seeking treatment.

Deng is the niece of supermodel Alek Wek.

Deng was last seen around midnight on Aug. 6 after she left the XVI Lounge with her ex-boyfriend, Grant Monohon.

“We walked out of the club together,” Monohon told the NY Post. "She didn’t say anything. She just left and I expected her to come back and she didn’t." Monohon said he waited a few days before calling Deng's friends because she had "personal issues" and she is known to wander off for days.

“It’s not irregular for her not to come back for a day or two. On the third day I was getting really worried… She’s been missing for too long. I’m terrified. It’s been crazy.”

Ataui Deng

Deng is reportedly going through a divorce from fellow Trump model Kortney Hopkin (picture above), also known as Kortney William. Friends say she was depressed over the divorce proceedings -- and an apparent breakup with Monohon, who posted Instagram photos of himself with other women during Deng's disappearance.

Monohon's social media followers suspected he was involved in Deng's disappearance. They criticized him for waiting so long to report Deng missing.

Ataui Deng

• Missing Detroit Boy Found Hiding in Father’s Basement
  • Body Identified As Missing Stripper
  • Tyler Perry Offers $100K Reward for Information On Missing Men
  • Missing Doctor Teleka Patrick Allegedly Stalked Gospel Singer Marvin Sapp
    • luVn_liFe…

Im glad she is SAFE, I thought her and Alex Favored!

BIG Ups to her for seeking treatment. I hope folks let her be and receive the treatment and help she needs in private

• lovezoe

When I saw her I thought it was Alek

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:eek: That first pic ain't the best one that could have been used.

Glad she is ok :tea:

• Wasting time

Dizzle
      Taken
      Zoe

She had watches, chains, draws ALL of it from 2009 :rofl:
      I was like oh she cray!

Poinsettia cray too; cause Raphael be in the streets with his “foreign” but he and Poinsettia still live together !!!!

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

I agree Man, her make-up look like it might have been done by Stevie Wonder :shrug:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

She sure does look like Alek.

:thinking: So she left the club and went straight to the 'pital. In her club clothes and errythang? I mean it makes sense....I dropped a friend off at the mental hospital in my club clothes and proceeded on to the bar. By the time I left from kicking it, she was calling for a :steer: Perfect timing :yes:

• lovezoe

Waste- that's that voodoo stuff/. :no;

Boy I tell ya :tea: social media can be whew :tea:

• SummerBaby

I saw on IG that she was missing. I never would have guessed she was seeking mental help. Good for her to seek help. Things must have been really bad to go there straight from the club!

• Wasting time

Boy I tell ya :tea: social media can be whew :tea:
      -----------------
      got somebody in my time line now spitting :mad: cause she made a announcement and people in her own life clowned her. :lol:
      Announced she having a baby and it was not received how she thought it would be. I'm not even gonna front I read it like :smack: but I didn't comment

• Hershey

sassyshe says:

did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

__________________________

:yes: I was amused in spurts...he still has it

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

This big boy twerking on Atlanta Exes :facepalm:

• libra80sbaby

For a person with mental health issues, I am not sure modeling is the best environment for her. If she gone be "missing" for several days like that, at least tell ONE person where you are and that you are okay so folks dont worry. :tea:

• SummerBaby

So she got a soon to be ex husband & was partying w/her ex boyfriend :huh:

• Wasting time

did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

__________________________

:yes: I was amused in spurts…he still has it

-------------------------
      I :rofl: to the end of the Evolution/Creation Jokes.
      And then again when his pants split and he came back out and said
      "Ladies y'all 'posed to be my friends why y'all didn't tell me my perm left 20 minutes ago!" I died. It was blah to me after that

• http://www.teabreakfast.com/werk-17-hilarious-makeup-transformations/ User Friendly

SummerBaby says:

depending on what was happening at the club :snort: she may have said this CANT be life.

you know models probably do different kinda of chit when they "party" be all types of binging and purging and liturgical twerking :vomit: :buttshake: :crying: :hunching: :hurl: :snort:

• libra80sbaby

Hershey says:

sassyshe says:
      did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend
      __________________________
      :yes: I was amused in spurts…he still has it
      ----------------
      :yes: Me and Mr. Libra watched it together. that Jason Collins joke had me :rofl: That nigga said, You a gay man in the NBA...How you gone suck at BOTH things?!" Bruuuh I hollered! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

datsmdubya2u says:

I mean this been going on for a week whats left to loot?

if only niggs could loot education and common sense. :smh: but I guess sneakers and little debbie fudge rounds will have to suffice.

by User Friendly on Aug 19, 2014 at 9:49 am

---------------
      They got a bbq place, a quick trip snd a dolla sto...aint ish left to steal

• http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?p=18507979 <—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek:

I bet there is a lot more to this story and life. We need a reality show on her
      (Hides phone in meeting). :kona:

SummerBaby says:

So she got a soon to be ex husband & was partying w/her ex boyfriend

:lol: one monkey dont stop no show but I think we all know somebody thats been "going thru a divorce" for bout 10-20 years.

• luVn_liFe…

sassyshe says:

did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

__________________________

:yes: I was amused in spurts…he still has it
      ~~~~~
      I did, the irony of police brutality and racism he was joking and speaking on
      He was funny though

• Hair Lova

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:eek: That first pic ain’t the best one that could have been used.

Man you ain't never lie!
      I knew her and Alex favored, glad she's ok.
      Morning Roses :waves:

• luVn_liFe…

on katt: when he joked about Michael Samm making a tackle :ghost:

• SummerBaby

one monkey dont stop no show but I think we all know somebody thats been “going thru a divorce” for bout 10-20 years.
      -----------------
      :lol: It sure don't, but that fact did help me understand how stressed she could be :tea:

• lovezoe

I read somewhere Obama treading lightly because on commenting on race because of the 2016 election. I think at this point he probably won't be endorsing HRC. If I was Obama, I would let loose. Say exactly what I feel.

• luVn_liFe…

If I was Obama, I would let loose.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

• Hershey

Wasting time says:

did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

__________________________

I was amused in spurts…he still has it

————————-
      I to the end of the Evolution/Creation Jokes.
      And then again when his pants split and he came back out and said
      “Ladies y’all ‘posed to be my friends why y’all didn’t tell me my perm left 20 minutes ago!” I died. It was blah to me after that

________________________________

:rofl: some of his jokes were indeed funtee....others had me :yawn:

• Hershey

Wasting time says:

did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

__________________________

I was amused in spurts…he still has it

————————-
      I to the end of the Evolution/Creation Jokes.
      And then again when his pants split and he came back out and said

________________________________

:rofl: some of his jokes were indeed funtee....others had me :yawn:

I knew her and Alex favored, glad she’s ok.

yup. they both ugly :tea:

the modeling industry does this shyt on purpose. they pick the most "extreme looking" people to show they really have diversity. I watched some show about modeling agencies and they referred to them as Bush Babies.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Hershey says:

sassyshe says:
      did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

It was funny in places those paula deen jokes seemed late

Chile I just smashed a salad :nun: I put some adobe vegetable, salad seasoning pack in there and yesss gawd hunty :phew: that was good eating right there :yes:

• Hershey

on katt: when he joked about Michael Samm making a tackle

:rofl: :hahaha: that's where them pants split wide open lol

User Friendly says:

I knew her and Alex favored, glad she’s ok.
      yup. they both ugly

wow :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

on katt: when he joked about Michael Samm making a tackle

:rofl: :hahaha: that’s where them pants split wide open lol
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YUP . . . "UH Oh, big dyke alert"

• Hershey

datsmdubya2u says:

Hershey says:

sassyshe says:
      did anyone catch katt williams hbo special this weekend

It was funny in places those paula deen jokes seemed late

________________________________

They were that's when I started to :yawn:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

Zoe, Obama gonna express all that in his next book and I'm here for it. :yes:

Matter of fact, I'll be glad when his term is over, they done put that man through it :sigh:

• Hair Lova

Well damn User, lmfao tell us how you really feel. They have some good qualities... No? :thinking:

• luVn_liFe…

they done put that man through it
      ~~~~
      OK< yesterday at the presser he didn't not look well. :no:

• MrsJB

Afiya says:

Zoe, Obama gonna express all that in his next book and I’m here for it. :yes:

Matter of fact, I’ll be glad when his term is over, they done put that man through it :sigh:
      :cosign: He looked so tired, I caught a quick second of him speaking and he just looks defeated...

• Hair Lova

jeniefrumdabloc try those seasoning packs on some steamed veggies. oh my word!

Hair Lova says:

I like her complexion (minus that greasy acne), I like her nose, I like her lips.....but put together her face looks like a picasso TO ME.

some ppl like picassos tho :shrugs:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

yup. they both ugly :tea:

So fugging mean. :lol:

Hair Lova says:

jeniefrumdabloc try those seasoning packs on some steamed veggies. oh my word!

:preach: I use it in my vegetable soups and my steamed cabbage :pizza: whew chile ..... and some green beans :yahoo: My sister put me on them a while back and my gawd :nun: chile....

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

He looked tired as hell, but I had to :applaude: him for really speaking on the blight of black/brown men. Not that it's really gonna change anything but I'm glad he spoke on it.

• Wasting time

----------------------------
      I think he just sick and tired.
      He damned if he do and damned if he don't and than in 20 years they will be tooting his horn and talking about how great a president he was. :no: But gave him no quarter when he was in office. It is a shame. He has to tread lightly on anything race; he don't want to perpetuate the "woe is us" he also will be crucified for days because of it and be called a racist and everything else. Those reporters had a field day with him after Trayvon

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

adobe vegetable, salad seasoning pack

Goes to :pc: I am not familiar

• Hair Lova

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and some green beans :yahoo:

Green beans??? Hmmmmmm gotta try that one. But the cabbage is on point. Ooooh and broccoli too, yeassss lawd!!!!! :-D

• Hair Lova

VDot get familiar! Comes in a green box, just like the red adobo.

• Who Dat

<<< Has had some club nights where EYE needed to go straight to the mental hospital my ownself.

• MrsJB

Wasting time says:

—————————-
      I think he just sick and tired.
      He damned if he do and damned if he don’t and than in 20 years they will be tooting his horn and talking about how great a president he was. :no: But gave him no quarter when he was in office. It is a shame. He has to tread lightly on anything race; he don’t want to perpetuate the “woe is us” he also will be crucified for days because of it and be called a racist and everything else. Those reporters had a field day with him after Trayvon
      _________________________
      :yes: It's like the total opposite of bush "they" think he did no wrong, most still do and some realize after, that he did a sh!tty job while in office and like you stated it won't be until he is out of office, will they then realize all the good things President Obama has done. Right now it's just a "n!gga" in office -to them.

• essenze

So true @wasting. :-( When he was elected I knew it was going to be nothing but a battle. The romanticism left not too long after he got in office. People in general are so fickle. Did they forget that damn baboon and disaster of a president we had before him? I believe they allowed Obama to be elected because he was coming behind one of the worse administrations in history.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

OK so I'm trying to catch up:

I liked the Kart Williams HBO show!! I was glad to see him doing better.

Uhh I felt bad for Torri. Why does what's her name stillhave Ushers clothes!?

• nicolejordan81

Ummmmmm AUNTIE!!!! :bounce:

Can we get a :newpost: about Queen Latifah and her girlfriend being sighted (and smooching it up) in Italy????!!!!!!

__________________________

have had some nights were I woke up after going to the club and thought I was in the mental hospital. that dam dark liquor gets me everytime. fugg hennessey :rules:

I woke up in my friends house but I had never been there before. I thought I was in rehab :cry: I thought the men in white jackets had come to carry me away.

I will not drink Henny til this day! :nono:

• lovezoe

Why does what’s her name stillhave Ushers clothes---///
      Roots

• Hair Lova

Uhh I felt bad for Torri

I didn't see it, was it good? And that ****** Kevin proposed To his girl while the show was on and Torri was up there on tv crying...

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

that dam dark liquor gets me everytime.

Dark liquor drunk is different than light liquor drunk. The years I drank Henn were the wildest and craziest years of my life. Thanks for the memories Henn, but I had to let you go! I can't ever live like that again :no: :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@hair lova let Kevin's career start to go south. That woman will be on the first thing smoking. I think he did it to be smart. I wonder if Torri has had any conversation with her.

• Who Dat

dark liquor
      fugg hennessey
      will not drink Henny til this day!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well gimme your portion. That is AWL I DRANK.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

lovezoe says:

I read somewhere Obama treading lightly because on commenting on race because of the 2016 election. I think at this point he probably won’t be endorsing HRC. If I was Obama, I would let loose. Say exactly what I feel.
      --------

The closer he gets to the end of his presidency, I believe he will become a bit more loose...right now...he still has to get some things done...

I don't think he cares about messing Hilary up at all :rofl: I think she has enough momentum on her own regardless of her affiliation with him...the only thing Republicans will hammer her on will be Benghazi and her husband's infidelity

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Henny makes people do crazy Shyt. Dubb a true G. All she drink is dark tho!?

Glad you made it through Dubb .... glad you did :yes:

VDot says:

Dark liquor drunk is different than light liquor drunk. The years I drank Henn were the wildest and craziest years of my life. Thanks for the memories Henn, but I had to let you go! I can’t ever live like that again

my body said, "you know you done fugged up, right :waiting: "

you can have mine, WhoDat. I dont want it :nono:

• Beta

Baby Bop on there doing the absolute most I see why Mona let her ass ride she too much

All I drink is 1800 ... straight up Gold :nun: no chaser ....

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Mimi on here going off talmabout "I'm not a dumb bish" :facepalm: Actually you are boo. Bless her little booty :heart:

VDot says:

adobe vegetable, salad seasoning pack
      Goes to :pc: I am not familiar
      VDOT it's made by Goya ! :yes:

• essenze

Tori is such a cutie and she is funny. I hope she finds the peace she deserves. I like Celo's ex but she need to move on. Its like he still has some control. Buchanan ex seems like she is fun to be around. I don't really have an opinion on Monyetta yet. Tameeka is a trip. She is so judgmental. She has a nerve with her shady azz

• Beta

Henny makes people do crazy Shyt
      ___________________________

jagermeister will make you turn on your friends :eek: pure devil

VDOT its on your international aisle.... They are not easy to find... only certain stores carry the vegetable seasoning... you might see the Ham and chicken (pollo) flavor :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

glad this young lady was found safe...

....now, have yall noticed how the fashion industry/designers will go to the north pole to find an 'exotic' model before they will cast Black American girls? whenever i see a runway show, i'm still puzzled (and pissed) and the lack of 'regular' Black girls in the line-up! yet, we have Black celebrities sitting front & center, grinning and giving props and press to those same designers who don't feel a need to represent that segment of their clientele on the runway :no: ...not a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination, but im very interested in that industry because We are big luxury item consumers (and We make their ish look good too!) but just like other industries (luxury automobiles) We aren't represented in their advertising nearly enough when you consider Our love for their products.

• sassyshe

Ummmmmm AUNTIE!!!!

Can we get a  about Queen Latifah and her girlfriend being sighted (and smooching it up) in Italy????!!!!!!
      ------------------'
      Jeanette Jenkins somewhere :cuss: :mad: as she was hidden for years while new boo got queen all opwn and ish showing pda

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Mimi on here going off talmabout “I’m not a dumb bish”
      ----------
      :blink: did she watch what we did!? OK fine. Then she is slow. Retarded. Not to bright. Smart as a wet noodle. How about that? Fugging dumb ass.

• Who Dat

The last time I needed to go to rehab after the club wont even that long ago. Me and homegirl got chased by her boyfren. We in the club ducking and dodging him TERRIBLE. Oh here he come. *duck to corner where they taking pictures at* (Hadn’t took no pic in the club since 2000. I did THAT NIGHT). We on dance flo’ :danban: and see him and literally leave dance partnas and EVERYTHING. Gotta GEAUX :kona: After few hours we lost HIM and go to Denny’s and almost go to GEL (She thought I HAD the bill. I thought SHE did. Folks running behind the cah and everything. Including off duty officer). Then Go our homeboy spot… but THIS cat was having a FULL BLOWN party at 4 a.m. EST. I'm talking at LEAST 40-50 people. His brother RE-FIRED up the GRILL :ghost:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

VDOT its on your international aisle…. They are not easy to find… only certain stores carry the vegetable seasoning… you might see the Ham and chicken (pollo) flavor :yes:

:thumbsup: Next time I'm at the grocers I'll be on the look out.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Mimi on here going off talmabout “I’m not a dumb bish”
      ———-

Tons of people believe their own lies :shrugs: if they say it enough :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

All I drink is 1800 … straight up Gold no chaser ….

woooooo shyt! :shocked: that made my chest hurt just reading it. :nono: yall some straight gangstas with it. I wont even drink a margarita because of the tequlila in it. :nono:

• Hair Lova

Nakeya pretty much. Torri will get the last laugh. I just find it fugged up when your there in the struggle and these people get rich and suddenly ur no longer good enough.

Henny is a no. Anything that doesn't look like water is a NO.

• Who Dat

All she drink is dark tho!?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I drank some vodka few months back and CUSSED OUT military man so FAWKING BAD you hear me? My kids was like WHO was HERE last night? :crying1: WHO was you YELLING at? He wont even there. I was on the phone. I stick to the dark liquor rivas and lakes that me and my liver are used to. I was on that white the night I beat the brakes off my cousin too. EveryTIME I veer to white it be some TRUBBA.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

glad this young lady was found safe…

….now, have yall noticed how the fashion industry/designers will go to the north pole to find an ‘exotic’ model before they will cast Black American girls?

I think they do it out of spite.

• luVn_liFe…

Hair Lova says: Uhh I felt bad for Torri

I didn’t see it, was it good? And that ****** Kevin proposed To his girl while the show was on and Torri was up there on tv crying…
      ~~~
      I didn't watch either, but didn't Kev Just propose last night or two?

Been drinking 1800 for years now... :lol: use to it.... but it's either a good dry wine or 1800 :tea: nothing else

• Hair Lova

jeniefrumdabloc 1800 coconut straight is my ishhhh! That or patron. I loves tequila.

• essenze

Umm MiMi need to sit her skrong face azz down. She keep trying to act all tough and getting in people's faces. She irked me bad this season. Omg and Mama Dee and her struggle bars :-|

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

CUSSED OUT military man so FAWKING BAD you hear me?

:rofl: For why? :lol: One of my homeboys used to say white liquor was the devil in a bottle. He called it that George Bush :rofl:

:newpost:

• Hair Lova

It was posted in his FB last night. He with some ugly thunder bolt shirt on. While she cheering showing off her rock.

:wtf:

i just caught that lil busy sissy peeping through the crack in my door! exactly WHUT he's looking for i cannot begin to imagine, but i DO know he better gone on somewhere! :bounce: (that's why i already gotta keep my SR screen at 70/75% ...i'll soon be typing in the bline :cool: nosy fugga :mad: )

Hair Lova says:

Henny is a no. Anything that doesn’t look like water is a NO.

I know ppl greive differently but it really doesnt matter to me why a man left, it just matters that he's gone. I dont even wait around to hear the explanation :steer: if he's out then Im out too! a lot of women internalize things and it eats them alive.

the darkest liquor I will do is Amaretto :ashamed: Im so feeble.

Hair Lova says:

I'm not that big on the coconut or patron :eek: can you believe... but for some reason Ion like patron... :shrugs: it's not like my 1800 :no: and I only drink the gold... not the silver, not the black ...:nono: but the gold :yes:

oh, and, YES, i did slam the door the rest of the way shut! BISH!!! :box: :windmill: :cuss:

....now, *stocks up on geritol and puts clubbing w/Dubb on my bucket list* :yes:

• Wasting time

Henny makes people do crazy Shyt
      -----------------------
      I drank Bacardi Dark on the regular. We keep a gallon in the crib.
      Henny is my outside my home drank; or if I'm feeling randy.
      When I was younger it made me want to :box: or :hump:
      Now it makes me want to :hump: or :zzz:

Jee-sus! :ghost:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:wtf:
      i just caught that lil busy sissy peeping through the crack in my door! exactly WHUT he’s looking for i cannot begin to imagine, but i DO know he better gone on somewhere! :bounce: (that’s why i already gotta keep my SR screen at 70/75% …i’ll soon be typing in the bline :cool: nosy fugga :mad: )

he snooping and shyt :scared: trying to see what you be laughing at :lol:

Henny makes people do crazy Shyt

:yes: either get you pregnant or get you arrested.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

When I was younger it made me want to :box: or :hump:

:lol: Here and there I make it a dark night. Rarely, but sometimes I do.

I do like Jack Daniels Honey...but I don't really consider that to be dark liquor. Probably because it's sweet.

• SummerBaby

I know ppl greive differently but it really doesnt matter to me why a man left, it just matters that he’s gone. I dont even wait around to hear the explanation if he’s out then Im out too! a lot of women internalize things and it eats them alive.
      -----------------
      This is me all the way!!!

I think they do it out of spite.

_________________________

@User, maybe that's it :think: cause its an ongoing battle. Bethann Hardison has been fighting a long time for the industry to do more and better re Black girls, but they are slow to make change :no: even though YSL told them he found the Black models gave more meaning to his creations because of how they walked, held their heads, etc :nun:

• Hair Lova

Now that jack honey is great also!

Jenie that gold is kinda strong, lol whew.. I had it like twice I believe.

User we are here with that. I'm not mourning the lost of no dude. You out? Good cause I was probably out already and ur just catching up.

• Bliss

Lupita Nyongo is beautiful, but I guess in this case it is about being skinny and tall :|

• CocoKhaleesi

GM all! I'm glad she decided to seek professional help however why did they have to put her on blast it was obvious she was looking for discretion...