Missouri Gov. Calls for ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ of Darren Wilson

President Obama and Gov Jay Nixon

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon is calling for the “vigorous prosecution” of Ferguson, MO. police officer Darren Wilson who shot and killed unarmed 18-year-old Mike Brown.

“A vigorous prosecution must now be pursued,” said Nixon in a video posted on his website on Tuesday.

“The democratically elected St. Louis county prosecutor and the attorney general of the United States each have a job to do,” said Nixon.

“Their obligation to achieve justice in the shooting death of Michael Brown must be carried out thoroughly, promptly, and correctly.”

Nixon was referring to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Bob McCulloch, the prosecutor for St. Louis County. McCulloch will decide whether the case against Darren Wilson goes to a grand jury or not.

Holder plans to meet with Gov. Nixon and McCulloch when he visits Missouri today.

Residents of Ferguson demand that McCulloch recuse himself from the case because they believe he will be biased due to his strong ties to the police community.

McCulloch’s father, a police officer, was killed while on duty in 1964. And according to Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed, McCulloch’s uncle and cousin are police officers and his mother is a former police officer who works for the police department.

McCulloch has held the position as prosecutor for St. Louis County for 23 years. Gov. Nixon has the power to remove him from the case.

An independent autopsy by famed television forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden revealed Brown was shot 6 times, including an unnecessary kill shot to the top of his head while he was on his knees and bent forward.

• If Your Son Died, Which Picture Would the News Media Use?
  • Autopsy Results: Mike Brown Shot Six Times, Twice in the Head
  • Anonymous Targets the family of St. Louis chief of police
  • Anonymous Threaten Ferguson Police Dept. in Wake of Mike Brown Police Shooting

98 Responses to “Missouri Gov. Calls for ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ of Darren Wilson”

aRoTh says:

How much yall wanna bet he reneg’s on these words?

We shall see :waiting:

Wasting time says:

:goodnight: Roses!
      I’m taking this half of PTO day to do a survey on Time Jr internet usage.
      Survey 1 hr and I get $125.
      Pedicure after that!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

kill all the appeasing..carry it out and then holla back :rollseyes:

Savannah says:

Hey Aroth VDot and User! I wanna see if they make good on this!

Pedicure after that!

pick a goo coloh & tell Karruche I said hey girl :hi:

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

HI USER :wave:

Hershey says:

well time will tell. If current conditions are any indicator of what’s to come, that jury better plan to move as soon as the trial is over. This case won’t be heard until Spring 2015, tensions will be down by then.

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

I was waving you my ibrow pencil :hahaha: This morning I used that instead of my Sharpie…I think its lost deep down in my satchel :hahaha:

7 User Friendly says:

Pedicure after that!

pick a goo coloh & tell Karruche I said hey girl
      ——-
      She do you in 10 min-uh honey.

sassyshe says:

Nixon tryna be reelected, see how suddenly his stance change now that doj involved

Everyone please get out and vote in all elections :tea: please :tea:

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

I was waving you my ibrow pencil This morning I used that instead of my Sharpie…I think its lost deep down in my satchel

did you light the tip first? I heard it works better when the lead gets all hot and melty first. :thumbsup:

but why does my friend have a beauty mark tatted on her face? all this time I swore it was an acne scar. Im over here telling her about tea tree oil for naught. :ashamed: you know tatts turn green when they get old.

I said girl you need to stop popping your pimples and leavign marks. :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

Chile :tea:

aRoTh says:

Who on Twitter? Just heard the police raided (see: looted) a church and took all the protesters donated items.

Pedicure after that!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So you can say YES when Kap’tinKrunch auntie ask you…. didchu werk tahday?

Unshakable says:

@topic – Like another poster said….actions speak louder than words.

@ChaCha – Is that a Chola in your gravi? Is that a stroke influenced smile she’s giving? It looks as if she made a pitiful attempt to smize.

VDot says:

@Razzle – from downstairs ?

atlantadailyworld DOT com/2014/08/19/karrueche-tran-dragged-by-bets-askkarrueche-hashtag/

Unshakable says:

@Dub,

Keep up those chenanigans, and next question will be, *But did you manage to die today?*

Bye wig! :hahaha: and :hug:

VDot says:

but why does my friend have a beauty mark tatted on her face?

:facepalm: Where is it tatted? Above her lip? :lol:

aRoTh says:

so was the church in possession of stolen property? (if this is true) what kind of church would accept loot donations? :facepalm: I dont even let niggs bring nonsense to my house. :nono: Im like go head with all that.

wonder if Sandy will do a post on the boy that got killed yesterday. :popcorn: are they going to have vigourous prosecution for those police officers too?

dis tew much

essenze says:

That’s why I like some technology @aroth. We wouldn’t even know half of what’s going on there if we didn’t have twitter, FB, cell phones with cameras, etc.

MzTisch says:

Dr. Michael Baden is no joke!

I remember him from all those specials on HBO.

Afta-noon! :D

Where is it tatted? Above her lip?

not even. its like in the middle of her face.

make it so bad she uses ambi (which is bleach) so the dam thing is just as green as it wanna be. I always thought it was a blemish but this is the type of shyt that ppl get at tatt parties.

I didnt know her when she got it because I would have stopped that in its tracks like Nick Cannon’s professional cokk blocker :stop:

Hershey says:

MzTisch says:

Dr. Michael Baden is no joke!

I remember him from all those specials on HBO.

Afta-noon!

_____________________________________

Shyt was creepy but it was GOOD! How he figured out how people died was amazing, :yes:

but why does my friend have a beauty mark tatted on her face?
      You can’t call everybody to friend :stop:
      on topic we shall see air

The prosecutor might want to recuse himself!! If he win holidays would get real uncomfy

I doubt we get even get an arrest out of this, but I’m at least glad that the Governor is at least sounding as if this pig is guilty.

I didn’t expect that much.

MzTisch says:

Hershey says:

MzTisch says:

Dr. Michael Baden is no joke!

I remember him from all those specials on HBO.

Afta-noon!

_____________________________________

^^^^^^

Yes, I tuned in faithfully.

You can’t call everybody to friend

she had it when we met. I love her and her homemade beauty mark. :love:

she can sit at my table :happy:

Beta says:

I’m so tired of hearing my coworker bitch and moan about her divorce calling into work because it’s not a good day I get it but he ain’t coming back she has let it consume her life stalking his mistress and his facebook always crying mad she has pissed many folk off here

VDot says:

not even. its like in the middle of her face.

_________________________

She tatted a red dot to make herself look Injun? :dead: and :ghost:

Beta says:

I hope that bastard is prosecuted to the fullest extent fukker

VDot says:

“Anaconda Video… Satan is busy.” <— Facebook status post of one of my friends :rofl:

She tatted a red dot to make herself look Injun?

I think it was originally black. its on her cheek–not the middle of her head, the middle of her face. :rofl:

She tatted a red dot to make herself look Injun?
      Niko voice: I like how you turn up when that red dot come on :eek:

Just Looking says:

Helloro! :waves: What the hap? Can I get a recap.

Please

Niko voice: I like how you turn up when that red dot come on :eek:

Swear I just gave a deep majestic baritone laugh :rofl: . It came from deep in my cheat :yes:

Hershey says:

“Anaconda Video… Satan is busy.” <— Facebook status post of one of my friends

____________________________

Just Looking says:

:waves: @VDOT….. What did I miss? Catch me up? :bounce:

That Anaconda video… :eek:

:jack:

:phew:

Makes me weep over the loss of BET Uncut!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Holding in my laughter. Guys at work talking about Applebee’s :rofl:

@Vdot :hahaha: :crying1: Everybody ain’t able to do that deep majestic baritone lower register

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Holding in my laughter. Guys at work talking about Applebee’s

met this dude who told me his favorite restaurant was TGI Fridays. Immediately thought of Man except he was tall and he had hair on his whole head.

@SHERRI
      “Guys at work talking about Applebee’s ”

Catch me up? :bounce:

:thinking:

KarateChop is back with Chris Brown. She basically said It ain’t nobodie’s business….But she forgot he already did that song with Rihanna. She’s on the remix. #askKarrueche was a complete fail on 106&Park. They said she used to be president of the Navy fanclub

Diddy is the latest armchair militant. But really he needs to become the spokesperson for Proactive.

Man and Diddy vs. Everybody on whether Obama should visit Ferguson. :thinking: oh and Man wants to be Idris

:thinking: Mama Dee’s “Maybe I Deserve” is climbing the charts. It’s coming in at 5,869,000 on the Top 100 charts.

I think that’s about it :shrug:

Oh yeah, Nicki’s Anacoda video is out. Man has been :jack: off all morning to it and Jenie :love: the video :yes:

@USER
      “Immediately thought of Man except he was tall and he had hair on his whole head.”

They all can’t be as handsome as me. Don’t hold that against him.

aRoTh says:

I just watched that video and…….. :huh: Ion’t know how I should feel about it. :shrug: Well, I didn’t think it would be that corny, but who am I fooling, it’s Nicki.

Hershey says:

__________________________________

he IS tho. nigga was on the commercial like I gots to moisturize my sexy. :rofl:

I think that’s about it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You did GREAT :hug: I vote that Vdot is in charge of recaps from now on. I dont always be having time.

VDot says:

I vote that Vdot is in charge of recaps from now on.

:no: :no: That’s all you. I don’t hold a candle to you :bow:

They all can’t be as handsome as me. Don’t hold that against him.

:huh: :rofl:

boy you certifiable!

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – Well done!

So the usual Thanks!!!

Please click on my link to support Mama Dee!!!!
      She DESERVE IT!!!! :yahoo:

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

Unshakable says:

Ummm thats me in the GRAVI :coffee: YOU TRIED IT or whateva

VDot says:

TMZ got video of Rhianna going HAM at Drakes concert :lol: Said she declared it was Turn Up with Dem Titties Tuesday :yes: :danban:

Just Looking says:

VDot says:

I vote that Vdot is in charge of recaps from now on.
      :no: :no: That’s all you. I don’t hold a candle to you :bow:
      =========================
      @ VDOT run….

Cause what she saying, you did okay…If you think you better than
      gone on then. :smoke: ROLLEYES

@DUBB – Didn’t think you were around. :scared:

VDot says:

Please click on my link to support Mama Dee!!!!
      She DESERVE IT!!!! :yahoo:

:nono: How many times have you listened to that song? :lol:

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

Did anybody ELSE drool and faint over that picture of Idris standing in a dry shower with water drenching his see through and showing his horse like unmentionables…GOOD GAWD…I think I saw Tupac in the club while I was up yonda :yahoo: ….Nobody else saw it, OH :coffee:

TMZ got video of Rhianna going HAM at Drakes concert Said she declared it was Turn Up with Dem Titties Tuesday

Doin extra cause she see CB with Karate Chop.

Ain’t NOBODY that excited over Drake. :lol:

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge? :waiting:

Ms Peaches says:

You did GREAT I vote that Vdot is in charge of recaps from now on.
      ———————————————–
      I second that!!

Where is that pic Chachie Nae Nae ;) I need to see it ASAP

Just Looking says:

Can’t wait until September 12

:bounce: No Good Deed :bounce:

I was suppose to do shower scene with him, but too busy, missed call.

:kona:

PS :love: Tahira, she better ACT her arse off

sassyshe says:

:offtopic:

Mona released her first promo for LHH – Hollywood and I must say disappointed – if Mona trying to catch viewers to see a new form of ratchedness (as she is known for), Omarion and his girl is not the angle you wanna go for.

Anywho I am so excited for Lifetime Saved By the Bell Movie, it looks good

aRoTh says:

VDot says:

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge?
      ____________________________

:ido: <—— really says "NOT ME".

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge?

no, no, and hell no.

VDot says:

If you think you better than
      gone on then. :smoke: ROLLEYES

:rofl: :rofl: She like “Ain’t nobody comin’ to see you, Dot! You wish you could work it the way I do, but you can’t! “

Just Looking says:

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge? :waiting:
      not, all the ice water would make me sick :sick:

you gonna participate in that fad challenge?
      Hopeful folks learn a lesson along the way, and make use of their time and donate time to homelessness, food drive, going to elderly center (talking to someone elderly person, who got a sorry arse family who don’t visit) volunteer at children s/domestic violence shelter.

(no offense to anyone)

:kona:

KDub came back just to say that and then dropped the mic and left.

:rofl: see what you did, V!

aRoTh says:

Yall see Auntie Fee made some strawberry shortcake?

Ain’t NOBODY that excited over Drake. :lol:

:lol: Drake would be that excited over some people tho :yes:

* Aaliyah
      * Skylar Diggins
      * Nicki

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

“No Good Deed” is that :cloud: at Tyler Perry? And Taraji needs to win an Oscar for this cause I would not have the strength or ack right to run from Idris.

VDot says:

you gonna participate in that fad challenge?

Fukk naw :no: I don’t get it. I mean I do, yayy for raising the money, but :no: I’ve seen the videos of people getting fugged up doing it :rofl:

“Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?”-Sunil Dutta, 17 year LAPD Vet

:eek: These phuckin pigs think THEY in charge. They really don’t know that they are SERVANTS. :facepalm:

I think I saw Tupac in the club while I was up yonda
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT THE HELL HE LOOK LIKE NOW :eek: Is he still fine?

*pushes @Cha Chella back into the afterlife so she can come back with a pic of Pac*

aRoTh says:

Yall see Auntie Fee made some strawberry shortcake?

I’m watching it now. :lol: Prolly won’t make it to the end.

She got a nice azz kitchen :yes:

WHAT THE HELL HE LOOK LIKE NOW

like worm food I would imagine. :vomit:

speaking of festering stuff. this dude insists on hovering over my desk breath smelling like all be damned :smh:

Imma just go to the bathroom and leave his ass here.

VDot says:

:eek: These phuckin pigs think THEY in charge.

Sadly, they have too much power. There is NO accountability when it comes to their actions. If you do anything that he listed, and they kill your azz, they don’t get in trouble. :no: That’s why the people in Ferguson are protesting so loudly. That chit has to change.

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

Where is that pic Chachie Nae Nae ;) I need to see it ASAP

:hahaha: I dont know now :cry: it was on my timeline…hmmm I may have save it to my private lockbox vault secret safe picture holder in my phone…..whats your email I will send it to you….LAWD if thats the real thang, I need to sale off my stuff for bail money and stalk this ninja in real life

YES IM THIRSTY :koolaid:

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I do it on Friday nights. I fill up the ice bucket take my bottle of yak and some food to my room. And tell my kids to step the fawk off. Dont knock on my door for chit. If they house is burning make sure you sister get out and call me on my cell phone once yall safe. If you call me and I dont smell smoke it is your AZZ.

Sunil Dutta

injun? I know somebody named Suneil. I think he’s ethipian tho :think:

VDot says:

whats your email I will send it to you….

:cheer: vdotitis @ GMAIL

Sunil has a Wiki page. weird.

KDub did you? :waiting:

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————————————————-
      Agree with you Man but as bad as what he said, it is reality. Not saying that was the case with MB but this is often what causes so many minorities to get in trouble with the law. Many minorities live in this bubble that we have progressed but race is the least thing that have progressed over the years. Regardless of how much money, education, title. etc you have in your name at the end of the day majority of officers see you for your color. So often at times though they may be wrong, comply with what they are asking you to do. I remember one year driving through a hick town and we were stopped and it was obvious why. My mama decided she wanted to mouth off talking bout she worked for a law firm; thank god it was a veteran officer who just gave her an extremely high ticket instead of some rookie who was trigger happy. I screamed at my mother cause my baby and nephew was in the car – there are battles to choose and when you have someone who is authorized to use a gun sometimes you just have to shut up and comply because 9 out of 10 times if they kill or injure you they get away with it

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

Who in here is doing/has done the ice bucket challenge?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MY NINJA :hahaha:

Fugging :dead: :casket: :ghost:

@V DOT
      “These phuckin pigs think THEY in charge.

Sadly, they have too much power. There is NO accountability when it comes to their actions. If you do anything that he listed, and they kill your azz, they don’t get in trouble. That’s why the people in Ferguson are protesting so loudly. That chit has to change.
      ___________________________

That’s the REAL problem. This pig went on to say that if you didn’t like it, you can file a complaint later. That’s because he knows ain’t CHIT coming out of that complaint!

We gots to make some changes to these pigs. Start trumping up some charges on they azzes!

I understand that’s the reality, but just “accepting it” has allowed that very reality to come to pass.

Naw, we gotta fight this chit. And no, just arguing with a racist police officer at a traffic stop ain’t what I mean.

I mean we need to be organized and ATTACK these coward azz politicians.

VDot says:

politicoDOTcom/magazine/story/2014/08/what-i-did-after-police-killed-my-son-110038.html <—- White man fighting for police accountability after they killed his son

:fistbump:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.