Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker

Local socialite and business woman Kandi Burruss has a marriage that will last the test of time. The 38-year-old Real Housewives of Atlanta star married the show's former cameraman, Todd Tucker, in April after dating for 3 years.

This past weekend, Kandi threw her husband a sex-themed party to celebrate his 41st birthday.

Todd Tucker bday party

The party was replete with a bedazzled whip, fur handcuffs, and the ever so important personal lubricant to keep aging walls moist and flexible.

Their marriage will stand the test of time because Kandi keeps things interesting in and out of the bedroom. As a purveyor of a provocative and kinky bedroom products called Bedroom Kandi, she knows that a happy sex life is more important to a man than the marriage itself.

A contented Todd tweeted: "The bday turn up was crazy!! I had a great 41st. With my amazing wife and friends!!! We may not drink alike but we think alike!!!"

Photos: Instagram.com

• Beta

Just like I said SOMETHING is afoot :eek: Sandra

• Beta

personal lubricant to keep aging walls moist and flexible.

Da fugg :ghost:

• Beta

I just noticed Toya doesn't have a neck :lol: still cute tho

• sochlo504

Call me crazy but I don't think kinky sex is the key to a fulfilling, long lasting marriage. I know plenty of folks who are self proclaimed freaks that are lonely and single as the day is long.

• EB

Kandi put that gel Vaseline in her hot pocket? :eek:

Well, now.. :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

I hope that's for massaging..ewww at mineral oil in the coot. :no:

This ninja will be cheating in no time :tea:

• Carmez79

Their marriage will stand the test of time because they are friends of the blog.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

important personal lubricant

The fukk is that baby oil gel. IF you really need lubricant (shouldn't even be necessary outside of anal play :huh: ) Astroglide is the way to go :yes: Vaseline gel is to make legs shiny and succulent :mad:

• Beta

sochlo504 says:

Call me crazy but I don’t think kinky sex is the key to a fulfilling, long lasting marriage. I know plenty of folks who are self proclaimed freaks that are lonely and single as the day is long.
    ___________________________

I don't think so either I say it has to be a multitude of things the full package friendship,sexual chemistry,love,family 1st just not having only sex in common

:hahaha: :hi: Ebb.

• Such A F’n Lady

All I'm going to say is that I :pray: they didn't use that Vaseline oil as lube...

Let her mama continue and Kandi continue :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I hope that’s for massaging

:cosign:

• SummerBaby

I like Kandi & I'm still on the fence about Todd.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Kandi looks good. :yes:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

soooooo...sumbody said azaelia banks edges look like whispers :cloud:

________

Yasss lawd :dead:

Rasheedah hair looks a mess :no: a sweaty mess

• San ah make ya dance

Imagine life with no fun in the bedroom. Already humping the same person forever

• http://www.landofpure.net EYE :whip: finity yeen know? :tea:

:hahaha: :crying1: #crine

• Wasting time

You gotta do all that after 5 months of marriage ?!!? :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at this write up!

Kandi prolly just be teasin a nigga. Doin all this chit with sex and prolly won't even suck dyck. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I just noticed Toya doesn’t have a neck :lol: still cute tho

B, stop tryna get me to talk about Toya's build. You so shady. :no: :lol: :eek:

• San ah make ya dance

Is she preggo yet, because it looks like she's packed on a few extras since the wedding

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Is that Dice? Who is old girl with the pank hair?

• SummerBaby

Kandi, Toya & Rasheeda look cute.

• http://www.landofpure.net EYE :whip: finity yeen know? :tea:

speakin of marriages lastin 4eva, WHO dis chic that done made the video to MRS. CARTER to the tune of Outkast's "Ms. Jackson"? :eek:

• Wasting time

Ugh Why that girl rocking a pony tail though :nono:

• aRoTh

Vaseline gel is to make legs shiny and succulent
    ____________________________________

YAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!

Then it makes you ashy.

• SummerBaby

Is that Dice? Who is old girl with the pank hair?
    ------------
    :yes: that's Dice

• Who Dat

*Cues Sheena Easton's Sugar Walls in re to her snatch being dry and non flexible*
    Is you saying that cause she got beef curtains Sandra?

to keep aging walls moist

what a description :ghost:

• aRoTh

<--------- Likes things with tassels/fringes (read: shoes and purses).

• OutsidetheBox

I like Todd, I think. :yes: And I like Kandi more bc of Todd, or with Todd. Or whatever. Her first seasons were :| . Now she is more vocal and interesting but her put down game (Carmon, Mom ) needs some work.

• Just Looking

aging walls - GTFOH

Glad my windows are sealed and I can no longer do my daily jumps.

:dead: :casket: :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net EYE :whip: finity yeen know? :tea:

oh & for u lurkers, vaseline is GNAT for the vag :nono:

gm woses & torns! :hi:

it aint friday yet?! :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Look at Rasheeda and Toya :eek:
    :thumbsup:

Wouldn't mind have a sloppy nasty threesome with them. :yes:

aging walls
    ------------
    :wtf: :dead:

Then it makes you ashy.
    ________

:hahaha: :yes: Terrible but :shrug: Folks buy it up.

Toya's edges is almost gone :huh:

• sassyshe

Beta says:

sochlo504 says:

___________________________

I don’t think so either I say it has to be a multitude of things the full package friendship,sexual chemistry,love,family 1st just not having only sex in common

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    :cosign: freaks be 36/37 talking bout how come they cant find a good man

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Sandra, as a nurse, you of all people should know that you should not lather your vagina with that oil/gel. You're gonna have some young misguided chick lubing up her crotch and a week later some guys gonna tell her she has a cottage cheese vagina :barf: like Young Joc did to Karlie Red. :kona:

• Beta

• aRoTh

Man says:

Doin all this chit with sex and prolly won’t even suck dyck.

She look like the type. LOL She needs to get drunk ONE time and lose herself. LOL

• OutsidetheBox

Is she preggo yet, because it looks like she’s packed on a few extras since the wedding
    _________

:hahaha: :rofl: Those extra was already there. That dress sucked her in like two sizes not even playing. :yes:

• PumpkinsMama

SANNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :kiss: :hug:

@ Man I called you a mitch downstairs :rofl:

@ User iffin you still in here, I answered you about Lil Man Tate and camp downstairs :yes:

V-Dot :waves:

Hey Fay :hug:

• Hershey

important personal lubricant to keep aging walls moist and flexible.
    _____________________________________

:dead: :rofl: gotta keep that snappa moist huh Auntie?

• Beta

Why Tiny not in the photo Tip was like :nono: you ain't going :lol:

• sassyshe

I dont think sex has anything to do with their marriage. I think that though Kandi is a notorious suga mama (I know a couple of dudes who had this opportunist relationship with her) she finally found a man who could look past what she can do for him and honestly loves her

• libra80sbaby

:thinking: Todd kinda fine uptop...Look like he can :lick:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Toya’s edges is almost gone :huh:
    -------------------

Yeah but she stay posting her "real hair" pictures to show the rest of her hair is long. Ole half bald headed chick. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@ZURISHAY
    "Sandra, as a nurse, you of all people should know that you should not lather your vagina with that oil/gel. You’re gonna have some young misguided chick lubing up her crotch and a week later some guys gonna tell her she has a cottage cheese vagina :barf: like Young Joc did to Karlie Red.

:think:

...maybe Sandra sayin that lube is for Todd... :eek:

• sassyshe

EYE :whip: finity yeen know? :tea: says:

speakin of marriages lastin 4eva, WHO dis chic that done made the video to MRS. CARTER to the tune of Outkast’s “Ms. Jackson”?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some struggle wanna be rapper who tryna capitalize off Jay/Bey divorce drama. How you gonna claim to be the side piece when in the next breath you admitting dude didnt even smash.

• PumpkinsMama

O MY! where ARE Toya's edges??? :huh:

I uses lube, cuz I use rubbers (the every 10 yrs I gets laid), yup shole do :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

<——— Likes things with tassels/fringes (read: shoes and purses).
    ________

Big fan. I found a suede fringe shoulder bag.. deep purple w fringe long, long. I wore it with some watermelon printed cutoffs that were purple/mint ombre with a white bodysuit, and platforms (open toe, #nopeep). :yes: Very veddy 70s hawt. I think I took a pic. :think: I will upload it.

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

:think:

…maybe Sandra sayin that lube is for Todd… :eek:

-----------------

well, damn...

• libra80sbaby

zurishay says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Toya’s edges is almost gone :huh:
    ——————-
    Yeah but she stay posting her “real hair” pictures to show the rest of her hair is long. Ole half bald headed chick. :no:
    -----------------
    Bruuuuuh...Jesus wept. And I did too :crying1: :lol:

• aRoTh

Then it makes you ashy.
    ________

Terrible but Folks buy it up.

HUNNY LISTEN! I learned YEARS AGO.......

Went out one day all "lubed up" like: :yahoo: :shakebutt:
    After a lil bit, looked down at my legs like: :blink: :smack: :kona: :scared: :ashamed:

• Just Looking

Wasting time says:

You gotta do all that after 5 months of marriage ?!!? :shrugs:
    August 6, 2014 at 11:36 am
    IKR - Like they have fizzled and need gels and handcuffs now. Like what he gotta look forward on year 5. Orgies?

• sassyshe

Beta says:

Why Tiny not in the photo Tip was like you ain’t going

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cause she back on that TI control plan. Like the words in "Stay" you gonna complain or stay, so since she statying she doing what is needed to keep her man so those few months of acting single and having a social life is out the door

Fayyyyyyy *checks calendar unnecessarily* Hail nah. :no:

• http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG10063828/Kim-Kardashians-feet-feel-the-squeeze.html User Friendly

:tmi:

why something like this would be posted on social media is beyond me. it just seems so personal. :no:

my aunts and nem are on my friendlist :ashamed:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ZURISHAY
    “Sandra, as a nurse, you of all people should know that you should not lather your vagina with that oil/gel. You’re gonna have some young misguided chick lubing up her crotch and a week later some guys gonna tell her she has a cottage cheese vagina :barf: like Young Joc did to Karlie Red.
    :think:
    …maybe Sandra sayin that lube is for Todd

That's exactly who it's for :thankyou: I can see Kandi with her strap ons

Why Tiny not in the photo Tip was like :nono: you ain’t going :lol:
    _________

:dead: :dead: :dead:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Then it makes you ashy.

:lol: You can't use it by itself. Nor can you use a lot. Gotta mix some Eucerin with it.

:waves: PM, Fay Fay

• aRoTh

<-------- does NOT like the "fringes" in @Beta's gravi. :nono: :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

FAY FAY :crying: Purrrty thang you, how you been Boo???

Hey Libra :waves: and yes, he gots "them" kinda lips :yes:

--------------
    Those arms don't look a lil fatter :thinking:

:kiss: :hug: Pumpkin!!

:tmi:

my aunts and nem are on my friendlist :ashamed:
    _________

:lol: :hahaha: :rofl: YOU of all ppl brings pause to this? :blink:

Its wayyy more than I would do..words are enough..but this is Kandi's lifestyle. She is like a sex shop lady. :eek:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Ole half bald headed chick. :no:

:ghost: She rocking that Cassie haircut not one purpose? :lol:

• libra80sbaby

:hug: Pumpkin!!

Nope just midget arm syndrome :tea: Like Alicia keys midget arms :yes:

----------------
    :crying1: That is soo sad

• San ah make ya dance

Leave Toya alone :crying1: She just got FINE edges!

• libra80sbaby

jeniefrumdabloc says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    ————–
    Those arms don’t look a lil fatter
    Nope just midget arm syndrome :tea: Like Alicia keys midget arms :yes:
    ------------------
    Yall got me REAL fukked up today. I NEEDS my job ok?! I hollered....AGAIN :|

• libra80sbaby

San ah make ya dance says:

Leave Toya alone :crying1: She just got FINE edges!
    ------------------
    :yes: FIND our Missing

the every 10 yrs I gets laid
    ------------
    Bring it in :hug: :crying1:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

<——— Likes things with tassels/fringes (read: shoes and purses).

I don't :no:

Let me see the pic tho OTB. :biggrin:

When has it made yall ashy??! :rofl:
    Never, but I always mix shyt up on my body
    ________

I mix too. I noticed with my kids! :hahaha:

Kept wondering why the fukk Dread was sooooo ashy. He was using the new Vaseline lotion. :no: Nope. Mama mixes oil into all lotions. :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    Leave Toya alone :crying1: She just got FINE edges!
    ——————
    :yes: FIND our Missing

:crying1: shat!!! :hahaha:

the every 10 yrs I gets laid
    ————
    Bring it in :hug: :crying1:

:dead: I don't know if we should kill em or love em, Punkin butt.

• SOTHERNGRL

*************************
    @SOCHLO I really agree with this. We have learned right here on this very blog you can be as freaky, submissive. letting folks all in your bedroom and everything and still when that nicca get ready to bounce he will be gone and aint nothing you will be able to do about it.

• SummerBaby

I think Toya is cute , but I don't find her breathtaking beautiful like people make her out to be.

• PumpkinsMama

@ San aint nuttin "fine" bout no damn edges :nono: I had this talk with my Mom; why sistas see they shyts running from their faces, and don't do shy about it till they gotta salute behind their ears? :eek:

• http://www.landofpure.net EYE :whip: finity yeen know? :tea:

cottage cheese vagina

:ghost:

Jen-nay! :woot: whassup ma?

Sassy

:gossip:

why she had the mag cover in that 'vid' as if it was reported that they were previously an item? :popcorn:
    but like u said, she admitted they WASN'T, but why she felt the need to come for Mrs. Corter? the way the hive set up :box: gone be like them dudes that jumped CTG over lil Kimchi!

I don't :no:

Let me see the pic tho OTB. :biggrin:

:hahaha: Ok. I got it in my dropbox. :yes:

I mix too. I noticed with my kids! :hahaha:

--------------
    So that shyt is counteractive? :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Jen Kandi arms to short to box with GOD :eek: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@SUMMER
    "I think Toya is cute , but I don’t find her breathtaking beautiful like people make her out to be."
    :hater:

YOU of all ppl brings pause to this?
    _________________________

Iono play when it comes to things that might get back to my grandmother. :nono:

do it? yes! tell the blog? sure! show it on social media where it can get back to my grandmother? FUKK NAH!

• OutsidetheBox

Kandi and AKeys do have kinda the same build. :crine: :crying1: Fukk the net. No chill zone.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Go on somewhere PM! Just go :chase: :rofl:

• aRoTh

VDot says:

<——— Likes things with tassels/fringes (read: shoes and purses).

I don't

I've been on the hunt for some 5-layer FRINGE FRONT LACE UP Minnetonka boots. HARD TO FIND!

:dead: P !!! Kandi arms >>> :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

They turnin waaay up early on in their union :think: what's the next turn up after the dopamine phase ?

• SummerBaby

@Man
    :rofl: I'm not hating on her I said she's cute

• Sun_Tooth

freaks

• San ah make ya dance

aint nuttin “fine” bout no damn edges :nono: I had this talk with my Mom; why sistas see they shyts running from their faces, and don’t do shy about it till they gotta salute behind their ears? :eek:
    --------------
    But...But... :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

@ OTb I say kill em :tea:

Thats what toys is for :yes:

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

soooooo...lil kim did a remix to the remix of flawless going in on nicki :rollseyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Jenie and that disrespectful gravie....
    :facepalm:

So that shyt is counteractive? :rofl:

Pretty much! I think their first ingredient is mineral oil. That's why I dont buy unless they giving it away 2for. :yes: Mineral oil locks chit in so if you put that lotion on after your shower it should in theory keep your skin moisturized but :no: it kinda builds up on your skin..like mineral oil in hair? No good.

• San ah make ya dance

Mineral oil is :nono: shyt sits on top

• SummerBaby

aint nuttin “fine” bout no damn edges I had this talk with my Mom; why sistas see they shyts running from their faces, and don’t do shy about it till they gotta salute behind their ears?
    --------------
    Kinda like Whoppi's nonexistent edges

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:facepalm: I was going to town on this pork chop bone. I mean trying to get every scrap of meat, juice, out of the crevices. Look up and YT coworker looking at me like :eek: :oops:

I'm about to run to the mall. I feel judged. :lol:

• aRoTh

OTB says:

Mama mixes oil into all lotions.

I do NOW! But back THEN.....I thought the WHORL about that gel.

#young

Iono play when it comes to things that might get back to my grandmother. :nono:

As always point made :rofl: :rofl: That's true to death tho.

Toya is a cute little chipmunk :love:

Rasheeda has on boots....IN THE SUMMERTIME :eek:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

soooooo…lil kim did a remix to the remix of flawless going in on nicki

and I'm feeling it more than Icki :yes: no lie ....

pork chop bone
    ------------
    Its been so long since I had a pork chop :salivating:

Kandi arms >>> :kona:
    _________

My gawd :dead: :dead:

Man go head on :lol: never that MJ is my boy ... this is a legit photo of him mugging with a snake around his neck :yes: no photoshop :lol: his rare mean face !

• PumpkinsMama

@ V Dot what? :rofl:

No but seriously, bytches rather swoop a damn bang, or slap some mo gel on them shyts than try to grow em back in? To make it worse, STILL be having the high and tight hood ponytails of death :facepalm:

My moms hair fell out real bad due to medication. She just wrapped her head like a gypsy till it came back in

:ghost:

• Hershey

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ZURISHAY

_________________________________________

So we're cautioning womens not to put sulfur 8 grease in their snatch, but it's ok to grease the scalp with monistat coochie cream for immediate hair growth? :thinking: ok go for it....

• OutsidetheBox

I’m about to run to the mall. I feel judged. :lol:

:rfol: :rofl: :bye:

---------------------
    They need some castor oil :dead:

Rasheeda has on boots….IN THE SUMMERTIME :eek:

_________

But its night? Don't matter? Oh. :kona:

the vaseline oil will sizzle on your skin when you go outside.

first time I ever had sunburn was messing with vaseline baby oil in the Miami sun. I thought it was ash but it was my skin peeling off. :nono:

it smells good and it feels good but never again.

• sassyshe

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

So we’re cautioning womens not to put sulfur 8 grease in their snatch, but it’s ok to grease the scalp with monistat coochie cream for immediate hair growth? :thinking: ok go for it….

Stawwwppppp :rofl: :rofl: Coochie fixn cream is full of mineral oil aint it :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Summa you can carry ya azz on too :chase: :rofl:

@ V Dot didnt ya'll discuss yesterday devouring some shyt in private?
    You shoulda took ya chop and went ---> :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

Why Tiny not in the photo Tip was like you ain’t going
    ********************
    Probably. You seen on the show Tiny & Toya how how he made her get her azz to the house and it wasnt chit over there but women.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@HERSHEY
    "So we’re cautioning womens not to put sulfur 8 grease in their snatch, but it’s ok to grease the scalp with monistat coochie cream for immediate hair growth? ok go for it…."
    ___________________________

But it works tho!

• Ms Peaches

"I was going to town on this pork chop bone"
    ------------------------------------------
    Why did I picture that and start reminiscing about the last time I had one. I like mine cooked crunchy.

sulfur 8 grease

I love the smell of sulfur 8. I also like the smell of moth balls so i may be old as shyt like Jenie says. :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

@ User I'm taking Pumpkin to see the Marvel Heroes live thing :rolleyes:

he shold like it PM. my son went to see the Spiderman show with his aunt and he relly enjoyed it.

did you get a discount thru your job?

• Hair Lova

Man says:

Doin all this chit with sex and prolly won’t even suck dyck.

____________________________________________________________________

Oh Kandi def sucks a dyck. She mad that very vocal when she used to do her show Kandi Coated Nights. I forgot who she had up there but they said thy do not do that. She looked at them like they was crazy and said it was uncivilized not to, lol.

And it really tskes more than sex to hold a marriage together. You can have all that chemistry inside of the bedroom, but none outside.