Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon

Whitney Houston’s only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Roswell, GA., home Saturday morning, ABC News reports.

Brown was found by her husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend in the bathroom of her home in the Ellard subdivision. She was submerged face down in a tub full of water.

A source close to the family said Brown was not breathing and had “no vital signs” when she was pulled out of the tub. Gordon immediately started CPR until paramedics arrived on the scene and started emergency resuscitation.

The source confirms that Bobbi Kristina was transported to North Fulton hospital near Atlanta, where she never regained consciousness and, in fact, doctors believe she is brain dead.

Brown was placed on a mechanical ventilator in intensive care to support her breathing as she is unable to breathe on her own.

‘Unresponsive’ in medical terms means a person is not alert and does not respond to verbal or tactile (touch) stimulation, or a person whose vital signs and brain activity are not within normal range to sustain life.

Bobbi’s mother, Whitney, was found drowned in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 11, 2012. The coroner ruled Whitney’s death an accidental drowning. Drugs were found in her system.

Brown’s father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, is at the hospital with other family members.

• Bobbi Kristina Rushed to the Hospital — for the 2nd time since Whitney died
  • Bobbi Kristina Wrecks Car, Compares Herself to Jesus
  • Whitney reportedly drowned in hotel bathtub after overdosing on prescription drugs
  • Was Bobbi Kristina Doing Drugs After Whitney’s Funeral?

• SugarFoot

Sadly we all saw this coming 🙁 Its like sitting back watching Whitney fall apart all over again 😥

• sharnell

The devil is a lie. This baby will not meet her mother’s fate.

• San ah make ya dance

She needs help! Serious help! It would be a shame for her to not live a better life than her mother! :no:

• FuturedocDonte

This girl trying to follow in her mamas footsteps for real 🙁
      I know Bobby is somewhere beside himself

• Flawless

Sad

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg She_ShowOut

OMG!!! I :pray: that Bobbi will be okay. Then find the strength to fight whatever demons ail her. Po child.

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

Wow, this is beyond tragic.

My prayers go out Bobbi Kristina, Bobby Brown and the rest of the Houston family.

This world is extremely cold without your Mom. The lost is unbearable some days. Sigh!

• MsChavo

That dude is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

lord have mercy I hope she gets better!!!

• Chocolate

My Lord. Why Chile, :smh:

• MissArtist

Prayers go up for Bobbi Kris! When she gets out the hospital, she needs to spend at least a year in a rehab/psychiatric facility.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I knew this poor girls life was going to be a wreck when she married her adoptive brother. Sad sad sad.

:no: I hope she gets professional help :tea:

MsChavo says:

That dude is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is.

Regardless when you so messed up …. another ain’t shyt fool will come her way…. at this point it’s not about him…. something is truly off with this lady … and some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions… she needs serious help….. you can keep people away from folks all day…. but when ya messed up yaself…. some shyt is on you … sorry :shrugs: I’m not going to blame that cat for this … they did the same thing with Whitney and at the end of the day … it was Whitney who ruined her own life :coffee:

TheRealAshland says:

Ok :tea: It’s deeper than this …..

I’m just waiting for someone to blame this grown woman’s actions on Bobby Brown :tea: you know it’s coming :coffee:

• Unshakable

**DISCLAIMER**

I do not know Bobbi nor her family personally. My post is based on information that is public domain, as well as life experiences. Therefore, please take my thoughts with several caveats and know that it comes from a place of visceral humanness.

Bobbi hasn’t been right since the sudden and unexpected loss of her beloved mother. If Whitney’s fans (people who didn’t know her) grieved her tragic loss, imagine if you will what her daughter went/is still going through? I don’t believe Bobbi has had an opportunity to grieve her mother’s death in her own way.

Furthermore, I believe she, like Whitney have enablers at her beck and call. Unfortunately, in times like this, it is easy to become fodder for opportunists. I hope that Bobbi is able to enter into a healthy space in her life that allows her to keep her mother’s memory close to her, yet allows her to come into her own. I pray that she is able to get out of the downward spiral she is currently in.

The same goes for Kanye who has exuded noticeably different behavior after the sudden loss of his mother, Donda. :yes

• FuturedocDonte

It will be interesting to see how Bobbi Kris fairs after this. Bobby is probably one of the only people that can help her by bringing her closure to a lot of her situations but her family put her against him :shrug:

Said she was found face down in the tub :no: chile

FuturedocDonte says:

History repeating itself …. literally :no:

• FuturedocDonte

—–
      :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

My lord..
      I pray she Gets Better and make’s it thru.. MOM dying is SO HARD Man.
      :no:

Unshake I agree … enablers …. but at some point … responsibility should be had on the adult …. this is not a child anymore….. their will always be enablers when ya mind not right… point blank :shrugs: she needs help…… same thing with CB …. :shrugs: ….

• luVn_liFe…

You are so RIGHT JENIE. It’s about self.
      BUT The pain of mommy dying HURTS, It hurts like hell.
      My heart STILL hearts like my mom just passed Yesterday.
      SOMEDAYS it breaks me down.

Don’t mind me …. I’m just sick of folks blaming the world on one persons actions…. I can not anymore…… :nono: blame blame blame…. and not one time do people with the issue admit that they have a problem….. that shyt needs to end…. we blame the enablers :no: if ya think about it…. why are said folks attracting those types…. hell :shrugs: there will always be users out here…. this life aint easy :tea: Kids, adolescents however ya wanna call it I get …. but a grown woman :nono: at some point Accountability !

• Milky

:pray: that she gets whatever help that she needs. It is not easy to get over the death of your mom I matter ur age! It has been three years for me too and I still have moments of grief and depression! I just hide it very well!!! #nojudgementhere

• Milky

#no matter ur age

luVn_liFe… says:

You are so RIGHT JENIE. It’s about self.
      BUT The pain of mommy dying HURTS, It hurts like hell.
      My heart STILL hearts like my mom just passed Yesterday.
      SOMEDAYS it breaks me down.

and I don’t doubt that at all …… but there is help out there …. get help …… I’m just saying that people should take responsibility for their own actions…. we can’t keep sitting here blaming others (enablers) …. we can’t …. especially with someone with freewill :shrugs:

• Thando

These are the kind of situations that make one think of Redeemed and his/her views. It really makes you wonder if indeed certain family members sign up their kids and grandkids from generation to generation- in service of the evil one….knowingly or unknowingly. Then when he wants payback you are the last to die and he enjoys watching you suffer the pain of helplessly losing your loved ones. I hope it’s not so because this must hurt deep…. sad.

The truth is out there. Never say never.

Milky says:

Milky being that you can admit that says a lot…… but to deny it …. that’s dangerous…. dangerous as hell mentally ….. :no: masking gets you no where… that shyt will drive ya crazy … I have seen it happen :no:

• ShoYaRight

Remember she was rushed to the hospital right after her mom died too. This is the second time since Nippy passed that she’s needed serious medical attention.

She has millions to spend.
      She has a husband to love.
      But she no longer has her mom, her bestfriend and that pain is killing her every day.

Hope she gets the help she needs.

I will be praying for this woman :tea: Jesus ….

• ProfessorX

This is so sad. She needs something bigger than herself to anchor her. She had an unorthodox childhood and then to lose her mother the way she did on top of it. I hope she didn’t try to harm herself.

• ProfessorX

Thando says:

The truth is out there. Never say never.

I wanted to say that but didn’t.

Hell maybe she wanna die :shrugs: it happens … it may happen …

You gotta want … want help for yaself man … truth be told ole boy need to get out of that relationship ….. depression affects everyone surrounded by that said depressed person …. this shyt is deep man …. the fact that he tried to revive her says a lot to me … and called the ambulance… but of course blame others …… nah … I want do that sorry :nono: not for a grown woman nope!

• sassyshe

Janine :cosign:

Poor Chile couldn’t escape her demons

• Milky

@jenie this is the first time I have admitted to anyone that I am suffering from grief and possible depression! Everyone expects me to be strong and unbothered, so I guess that is what I display!!! No one knows what a smile could possibly be masking!!! I 😥 as I type this, now I know I must seek some help!!!!

sassyshe

If she can live to see another day … she can :yes: I have faith in that…. you live to try again :yes:

• Unshakable

Auntie Sandrita (love you lots :love: )

Wasting Time (I gotcha this time babe! :woohoo: )
      MsPearl
      CandyCane (In a Janet Jackson sexy whisper… “I do lubs you.” :rofl: )
      Mammary
      Minaj
      User (witcho exotical, mixded self! 😉 )
      AJ (How was Kevin’s Steak House?)
      Man
      LTL
      Chavo
      Sharnell
      Chemaral (the new rose)
      Point
      EastPoint
      Kingstonn (or should I say Dr.Kingstonn?)
      PRYN
      Naija
      YSoSerious
      DivineBrown
      Gypsy
      Tatted
      WestCoastChick
      ThickVAChick
      Sassy (the OG who had absolutely no chill and I loved it! She did not hold back :hahaha: )
      Dawn “Min Min” Sheen
      Intense
      Redeemed (The Edomites said :wave: )
      A&W (You haven’t fonted in a minute)
      Chan (ask Dubb why I put your name right here :rofl: )
      Dubb (tell yo niece and 20yo Dubb that CL is offa limits or I’mma get them :chase: )
      BadFlu (How is Bad Flu Sr doing? Hope he is still holdin it down)
      LuvieDuvie (my Golden, Bilingual Goddess a.k.a. the Aztec Warrior)
      PumpkinPatch (:kiss: )
      Blanche
      SheshowOut
      DTTS (You must be hoarding snick snacks again, hence the decreased fonts)
      TakeTake (How are you and the Takens doing?)
      OTBizzle
      RazzleDazzle (Congrats on Baby Razz :thumbsup: )
      Jenie
      Butta
      Fiya
      Chocolate
      Flawless
      San
      HoodCorporateChick
      YardieGirl (Hi my love….hope you are hanging in there! :hug: )
      FayFay
      Knowledge (you beaullifah dark chocolate man you! Has your vision come to fruition?)
      Goat
      Ace
      JerseyMom
      HoneyCoated (I wanna see your font soon :rules: )
      Keesh
      ProfessorX
      DoNotDelete
      Wut Wut
      Dr.Donte
      GBO
      BigSisGorgeousOne
      Man
      BCinKS (your gravi is cute, btw :hug: )
      ZoeLove
      SummerBabe
      Betameister
      MsOnederful (The name reminds me of Paula’s son)
      Carrington (You photograph so well; looking forward to the Chronicles of Joey :rofl: )
      Taylor Made
      Thando
      Professor X
      Sho_Ya_Right
      Lady_L
      Mystical1

To all new roses within the past two months :welcome:

To anyone I may have missed, know that it was not intentional. You may not be on the list, but you are always in my heart and houghts. :love: and :hug:

To our fallen roses who are no longer able to kick it with us…..your font will not be forgotten. :kiss:

• MissJoanClayton

Damn this is so sad…I don’t want to speculate but I believe this was a suicide attempt…her being found in a bathtub just like her mother is too eerie…hard to believe it was a coincidence. I’m praying for her and her family…I know losing a parent is tough I fear for the day I have to face that situation I don’t know how I would make it without them here :no:

• Unshakable

@Jenie,

You are right….at some point, she has to take responsibility for her own actions. However, I believe her ability to take accountability for her actions is boggled down under so much grief and pain. I believe to an extent that she internalized her mother’s loss and has been just “existing” ever since. You know some people live biologically, not biographically. But you are spot on with your post.

And to Thando, I also agree with you. I believe some parents pass on demons and certain predispositions when the baby is conceived or in utero. Like Jenie says….we are at spiritual warfare. And I believe some of that chaos going on between Bobby and Whitney on both individual and collective levels passed on to Bobbi. Now, I don’t blame her parents, per se, but I do believe she was exposed to certain things that help set the stage for what’s going on in her life now.

I do believe her parents demons and issues have come to pay her a visit and I hope that she gets the victory and is able to break from the chains which currently has her spirit and mind bound. No judgments on my end….I can’t begin to fathom what she has endured. :no: I am :pray: for her.

Milky says:

You are strong mam …. :yes: don’t get it twisted ….. even the strongest have their moments…. you are human…. hell I was depressed myself a couple of months ago….. Get you some help …. there is nothing wrong with that…. and pray :yes: understand prayer without work is dead boo… so make those moves…. God will place the right people in your life to help you get through….. By you admitting that you have depression is a huge huge step…. so many live in denial … and drown in those sorrows…. everyday I pray for strength …. there are so many dealing with things now chile :tea: spiritual warfare is taking place :no: depression takes hold of the soul ….. I will be praying for you as well …. and I hope you will do the same for me…. it’s deep out here ….. :phew: stay strong girl … call me if ya need to talk….. but I’m here to tell ya…. I will tell ya the truth nah … I want suga coat nothing… I just don’t have it in me anymore 😆 I would expect the same from you as well :hug: Love ya boo ….

• MsChavo

Unshakeable, hello there. And to everyone!

Jeniefrumdabloc, I agree with you. We have to take responsibility for ourselves. I do think that they enable each other to a certain extent. But he has more $$$$ to benefit from the relationship more than she does.

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,
      ________________–

No doubt about that here :yes: unfortunately this is where a professional should step in … some things are just out of us regular folks control :no: she needs help and I’m not going to keep blaming it on Whitney death … hell she was doing things before that…. Her mother’s death just took what little inkling of her out …. if that makes any sense… to me something was off before Whitney :no: Yeah it’s deep man …. I have friend now … well should I say ex friend…. plays the blame game etc …. chile for so many years I put up with the nonsense…. now I’m done…. hell I have to be strong for my damn self…. some folks issues will suck the life out of ya .. the ones that feel that they don’t have a problem …. :phew: understand …. no one in this world will ever understand exactly what your going through as a person …. no one :shrugs: but when you can admit that you have a problem…. dammit that’s a start for you to truly open up for others to understand…. but constant denial :no:

Unshawke good lord what a role call list :clap: :phew: that bad boy was long chile :rofl:

• MsChavo

She grew up with 2 unstable, addicts in the household. Nothing in her life will ever be quite normal. I think her and that dude do love each other, but that don’t mean they are right for each other.

She really is not dealing with her dad or her mother’s side of the family. I’m not sure who is there giving her some wisdom.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Hey shake!!!

@milky don’t hold it in. I’ve learned u must talk it out. If u ever need to vent, just vent. I’ll listen. I understand bc I’ve been there and I am still there to a certain extent. For difference reasons tho. :hug:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

PPl use that excuse. She grew up with too addicts. She still could have gotten help. How many kids grow up with addicts that don’t become addicts??? She needs rehab and the guy she married to is prob enabling her to do that smack too. Hell I’m sure he on it.

MsChavo says:

Yeah it’s deep 🙁 and it could have been people giving her advice… hell you never know :tea: some folks just want listen ….. that’s a chemical imbalance …. mental …. that’s out of regular , Auntie, grandma, homegirl advice control…… I’m leaving that shyt to the professionals …. that’s like talking to a brick wall …. wisdom flies right over folks like that head :no:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Let’s all pray for each other hell some days my heart wants to explode. Then I pray and feel better. U must stay prayed up. God is not dead… thats fo sure

• MsChavo

LOL no one is giving Bobbi Christina any lee way here. Lets not forget she just hit 21yrs. That doesn’t mean that her mind is that of a 21 year old either.

MsChavo says:

True :tea: I just thought about it… I have heard several people have reached out to this young woman…. She comes across as my way and that it…. just from what I witnessed from those reality shows….. That’s dangerous…. I will still be praying for her…. :yes:

Vanna I receive it :nun: chile I need those prayers myself…. this life ain’t easy :no: Lord knows… I just need the strength chile :phew: it’s rough chile !!!

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Hope she pulls through! Prayers for her!

I’m watching the interview and truly this is some straight ignorant stupid shyt :no: Like for real

• Diva

Praying for Bobbi Kris!!!!! This child needs an intervention stat.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Tmz is saying she in a med induced coma for swelling of the brain :bite:

• KDub

God bless you Krissy! Rooting for you baby girl

• Unshakable

@Mammary,

I applaud you for being able to articulate that you need help. And you are right. When people hold you to a certain expectation, it’s hard to show them that you too, have your days. That sometimes you just wanna be human like everyone else. It’s almost like it’s a struggle to allow yourself to be human. It’s hard, but I’m glad that you can admit it to yourself and seek professional guidance to help you sift through some of life’s muck. Good for you. Truth be told, I think everybody (if they are honest with themselves) are dealing with issues that warrant further scrutiny. I know I do. Like you, there are some days where I just have to say, “There but for the grace of God, go I” just to make it through the day. Do what you have to in order to take care of yourself.

And Jenie, you are right….sometimes you have to love some people from a distance. It may hurt initially, but like you said, some people can be energy vampires. These types can be toxic if they are allowed to take root in your life. Good for you establishing healthy boundaries. :applause: And she may have had problems before, but Whitney’s passing just put kerosene on an already existing fire.

Kinda like when Mista put kerosene in that stove when he was tryna fix Shug some breakfast…..stuff went left (literally) real quick.

And you shole is right! Chile, you shoulda seen me scrollin through old posts tryna conjure up old roses and what not! Chile, I had to remema whose name I had already posted….you know I have short term memory loss…. :hahaha:

Hey Diva Ro and Tami! :kiss:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

She coming up on 4 years of her momma being gone. Lord heal the suffering.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Both her parents put their lives before Bobbi’s parental needs. She was never priority for them and it showed in their actions and addictions. She is now an adult and will need to make her own priorities and choices. I pray she can make the right ones. We all have a story and we can’t let the negative be excuses for poor choices. Kick the devil in the nuts Bobbi!

• Miany

:hug: Milky :kiss: Luvn what you ladies have experienced is unimaginable I will pray the pain lessens.

I do believe Bobby K is hurting because of her loss. I agree on not blaming others tho because her lil step brother/ husband is not being rushed to the er.. now he may be enabling her but she gotta put her foot down and look at herself long and hard.

• Unshakable

@Joan,

Is that a gravi of Kanye? That’s who I thought of when I first saw it. :think:

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

Tmz is saying she in a med induced coma for swelling of the brain
      ____________–

Damn 🙁 I hope she pulls through … My God

• Chemalrel

@Unshake hello to you too and all the roses on this cold, brisk winter day.
      I just think it’s tragic, what’s going on. At the same time you need to find what makes you happy and healthy and focus on that. For me it is my kids. When I was at my lowest mentally, I became an introvert and started living for my kids. I know it’s just a band aid but my mind is at least occupied.

• MissArtist

But it is his fault. Along with Whitney’s. This girl grew up with two crackhead parents, and she was probably BORN crack/cocaine addicted. God gives us parents for a reason. Bless her heart. A vicious cycle…

MissArtist says:

Guess we will be still playing the blame game when she turn 35 :tea: chile ! Blame Blame Blame Blame ….. :coffee: I hope this young woman gets some help … professionally….. oh yeah …. you do know blaming is an enabling characteristic right?

• MissArtist

No, I won’t but 21 is a LONG way from 35. This girl has been on drugs since her teenage years. She has not had the opportunity to really get herself together YET. What I will not do is sit here and judge this girl as she lays fighting for her life. We have all the sense in the world when we are judging OTHERS, and it’s just too easy when we are on the outside looking in. Like the old people say, until you walk a mile in someone else’s shoes :tea:

• sassyshe

MissArtist says:

I’m just waiting for someone to blame this grown woman’s actions on Bobby Brown  you know it’s coming

Guess we will be still playing the blame game when she turn 35  chile ! Blame Blame Blame Blame ….. I hope this young woman gets some help … professionally….. oh yeah …. you do know blaming is an enabling characteristic right?

by jeniefrumdabloc o
      ————————-
      Lots of kids born to crack heads don’t come out as crackheafs. Lots of kids who come from how’s don’t automatically start turning tricks. Your parents’ demons don’t determine yours esp when you grow up in luxury and was exposed to every opportunity life could afford you

sassyshe says:

:preach: and I wish folks quit with that ……

• sassyshe

Milky if you feel like you need help go ahead and get it. I was in a dark place in life a few years ago and if it wasn’t for a stranger who told me she wanted to heal me cause I looked broken lord knows where I would’ve been. The flood gates open and I now I always find someone I can confide in to help work things out. Don’t make your emotions consume you. :hug: you have the garden here for yoy

• sassyshe

….and when they die young that when everyone get to the blame game :haha: talking bout shoulda,woulda,coulda. Bobby Kris been drugging as a teenager but if seeing your mom die was not a deter then who knows what will help get her to that point. Sad thing is that I believe her actions are more fueled by depression rather than need to get high and it doesn’t help that she has a drug dealing husband who sees her as his personal ATM so enables her

MissArtist says:

Sweet heart no difference between judging and recognizing self (accountability) has nothing to do with judging … it means accepting responsibility …. I would be judging if I said she ain’t shyt and will be forever be a crackhead…. Hell what exactly is judging to you ????? Saying her parents is the cause of this …. chile bye !! Now that is judging…..

I know plenty of wonderful parents out here with children sitting in prison right now….. that is the realization of life…. and we all have choices … our individual choices…. I’m not going to sit up here and blame somebody for my fawk up …

Know*

and this girl is grown in my book, married, own crib …. grown woman … well hell that she wants to be addressed as aw grown woman …. :tea: Her words ….

• MissArtist

Nobody has to do/be anything. Ever. But I find it strange when people act like the odds aren’t stacked against certain people. They just are. I also find it strange how people love to sit back and judge, point fingers, and expect others to be stronger than even they would have probably been in the same situation. Nobody knows this girls predispositions, her thought processes, or what she goes through everyday. I couldn’t imagine the life this girl has had in the public eye and with such a messy family. She can’t even be rushed to the hospital without people, including me, gossiping about her and her family. But I guess everybody in here is a SOLDIER!

• http://sandrarose.com kirenee0425

:newbie: Please Lord, save this baby!

• Unshakable

@Sassy, Miss Artist, & Jenie,

If I may, I’d like to incorporate a blend of both (Sassy and Jenie have similar thoughts so I put theirs together) Sassy/Jenie and Miss Artist.

Bobbi was born into wealth of triggers:

Drug infested environment
      Parents who both suffered from drug addictions
      Living life in the spotlight
      Dealing with the criticisms of the world
      All the money she could dream of
      Sudden loss of her mother
      Strained relationship with her father
      Her own personal battle with drugs
      Possible self-image issues
      Mental health issues
      Other demons to which the public is not privy

As you can see, the aforementioned is enough to help anyone enter into a dark space. People do any and everything for two reasons:

Increase pleasure
      Decrease or avoid pain

I believe this incident may have been to avoid or reduce pain. Jenie/Sassy, yes she has to take accountability for her actions, this is true. However, how this truth is presented to her can either help or hinder her. The delivery of the message is just as important as the message itself.

Regarding this issue, I dare say that I don’t point the finger of blame at anyone. Rather, I will say that the manifestation of certain choices wreaked havoc in her life. I hope that she is able to pull through this and uses this incident as the impetus for change.

Yes, she is at the point where she has to take accountability for her actions; however, her parents did help set the stage for the play she is currently in. But I also believe she has the strength to make amends with her parents, and forgive herself, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. One day at a time.

Great points from the Rose Garden. This is a good dialogue about addiction, enablers, mental health, and overall wellness. Keep em coming! :thumbsup:

• Unshakable

@Miss Artist,

I gave my opinion, which I thought was fairly innocuous. I never made myself out to be the epitome of perfection or the paragon of righteousness. I am very human and no better than her, or any rose in the garden. Like others, I too go through things in my life. I struggle like anyone else, and I pray to God to help me, walk with me as I travel along this pilgrim’s journey. I have faith and hope that I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus and that I can get the victory through Him. This is in no way a judgment to Bobbi or her family though.

I chose to be a victor, rather than a victim. :hug:

Did someone in the rose garden piss in your Wheaties? :blink:

MissArtist says:

Obviously everything I said has completely went over your head…. :tea: Not one time did I judge this woman ….. but it is obvious she needs some professional help …… and you said (Nobody has to do/ be anything) <<< really?? Say that shyt to yaself out loud …….. Man listen … if you go through life thinking like that….. you will never do or be anything !!!! Point Blank ….. know the difference between judging and accepting your flaws and mistakes…. first step to healing …. Trust !!!! You comment contradicts everything you said up top because you Judged her parents…. they may not have been the best in the world… but I do believe they did the best they could :yes: I can respect a person that owns up to their fawk up …. it shows growth … but I'm not going to blame someone else for said persons actions….. that's bullshyt !!! Own up to ya own mistakes … that's all I'm saying…. Good day … bout to watch this game :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Praying that God grants her peace and healing And strength. Smh.

Oh and unshakeable we are done! How every rose ever got a shout out but me!!! 😡 😥

• MissArtist

@Unshakable :nun:
      And I do blame her parents. I personally place a lot of responsibility on parents. Any parents. If Bobbi Kris and her husband/brother had a baby tomorrow, it would probably grow up with a lot of issues, and yes, it would be Bobbi Kris and her husband’s fault. That’s why I don’t have kids. And no, none of my issues are EITHER of my parents fault. So, it’s not always the parents fault, but it’s clear when they are two crackheads. The importance of the parents is supported by Scripture :tea:

Unshake says:
      at this point this should be left up to a professional …. a regular person should not be giving this woman advice at this point….

I agree with everything you said by the way…. :tea:

• MissArtist

@Unshakable
      What I do? :huh:
      @Jenie
      I think parents have been given a responsibility from God, and I don’t think it’s fair for them to mess up their kid’s lives. With God’s grace, children with bad parents can accomplish ANYTHING. That’s not always the case though. I mean, this IS the real world… Good day to you too :tea:

MissArtist says:

@Unshakable
      What I do? :huh:
      @Jenie
      this is true ….. but good parenting don’t always equal a good child…. believe it or not there are some parents that do the best they can…. that does not guarantee a good child …. now that is the real world…. strict parent … wild child… have ya ever heard of that…. not the case here .. but you get the just …. no parent will ever be perfect and produce the perfect acting child … no one … :tea:

• free

Probably tired of pat getting on her damn nerves. I see she tweeted she was on her own. Something was going on the past few days….

• MissArtist

@Jenie
      Yeah, I get what you’re saying. Everybody does have free will…

• TaylorMade

:pray: for Bobbi 😥
      Hey Row-Sayss, this is sad.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Oh damn. This poor girl needs so much help. And it’s like everybody is sweeping her Shyt under a rug, just like they did her mother. Too sad

• Diva

:kiss: Unshake & Milky

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Hey ladies.

I just read the comments on yahoo about her …. :no: man its some sick mean folks in this world…. Jesus :no: That don’t make no sense . 🙁 ok that’s enough internet for the day bye now :bye: Oh yeah praying for all the roses :waves: and remember faith without work is dead…. if you feel you need help get it… heaven knows if I have another episode I will be the first in somebody Dr. Office ….. chile :phew: I need my mental strength for possible things in the future…. this life ain’t easy baby :phew:

• CocoKhaleesi

Hoping this is a wakeup call for her IF she makes or through. Hoodrat ZMT reporting she was placed in a medically induced coma…

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

by MissArtist on Jan 31, 2015 at 6:58 pm
      ________
      This is beyond the truth. My Mr was born to a heroine addict and a pimp daddy, he is neither. My dad became a drug addict when I was young, and let me tell you something. Seeing my father who raised me, and took care of me while my mom busted her ass, turn into something far from what he was. Makes me NEVER want to be addicted to ANYTHING especially crack (which is his choice of drug) seeing how it affects folks who you know and love, will make you run far away from it, not towards it. Idk about Bobbi Kris, maybe because she started young it was easier for her to be dragged into that hole. But seeing your mom die from that ish should have been a wake up call for her. I do understand that she is probably depressed more than anything, so that is another reason why she uses. But her having drug addicted parents is not the reason or excuse why she uses. That she be why she freaking quits. Tuh our parents makes us want to be better than, not wirst than.

• Unshakable

@MissArtist,

You didn’t “do” anything, my dear. I asked you that question because it appeared in post numma 77 that a previous comment may have ruffled your feathers. The last sentence in that post gave me the impression that you felt as if roses in the garden were tryna be hard core and aren’t phased by anything. My point was in post 79 that I am perfectly imperfect and I struggle like other people. I don’t ever want to come across as not ever having issues or scruggles, because I do. I just choose to utilize healthy coping mechanisms and seek my higher power. No bad blood on my end babe…just checking in with you. I gets along with everybody in the garden. :love:

@KeKe,

I am seaux sorry babe…..and no, we are not through. How dare you give up on me for one, count it (O-N-E) indiscretion? We are going to salvage what we have. We are going to get professional counseling and I am going to learn how to understand you better and validate you. We are going to learn how to communicate better. Mkay? :hahaha: :love:

@Jenie,

You are right and again spot on…..at this point she needs her higher power and professional help….both of which I hope she utilizes. And like I said to Mammary…..if that’s what it takes for you to remain healthy and have homeostasis in your life, then that’s what you do. You have too much to live for, my love. :kiss:

• Unshakable

Auntie Sandrita (love you lots :love: )

KeKe (in my Kool Moe Dee voice…how ya like me nah! :hahaha: :hug: )
      DivaRo
      Coco
      Tami
      Free
      RIF (Always good to see your font :kiss: )
      Wasting Time (I gotcha this time babe! :woohoo: )
      MsPearl
      CandyCane (In a Janet Jackson sexy whisper… “I do lubs you.” :rofl: )
      Mammary
      Minaj
      User (witcho exotical, mixded self! 😉 )
      AJ (How was Kevin’s Steak House?)
      Man
      LTL
      Chavo
      Sharnell
      Chemaral (the new rose)
      Point
      EastPoint
      Kingstonn (or should I say Dr.Kingstonn?)
      PRYN
      Naija
      YSoSerious
      DivineBrown
      Gypsy
      Tatted
      WestCoastChick
      ThickVAChick
      Sassy (the OG who had absolutely no chill and I loved it! She did not
      hold back :hahaha: )
      Dawn “Min Min” Sheen
      Intense
      Redeemed (The Edomites said :hi: )
      A&W (You haven’t fonted in a minute)
      Chan (ask Dubb why I put your name right here :rofl: )
      Dubb (tell yo niece and 20yo Dubb that CL is offa limits or I’mma get
      them :chase: )
      BadFlu (How is Bad Flu Sr doing? Hope he is still holdin it down)
      LuvieDuvie (my Golden, Bilingual Goddess a.k.a. the Aztec Warrior)
      PumpkinPatch (:kiss: )
      Blanche
      SheshowOut
      DTTS (You must be hoarding snick snacks again, hence the decreased
      fonts)
      TakeTake (How are you and the Takens doing?)
      OTBizzle
      RazzleDazzle (Congrats on Baby Razz :thumbsup: )
      Jenie
      Butta
      Fiya
      Chocolate
      Flawless
      San
      HoodCorporateChick
      YardieGirl (Hi my love….hope you are hanging in there! :hug: )
      FayFay
      Knowledge (you beaullifah dark chocolate man you! Has your vision
      come to fruition?)
      Goat
      Ace
      JerseyMom
      HoneyCoated (I wanna see your font soon :rules: )
      Keesh
      ProfessorX
      DoNotDelete
      Wut Wut
      Dr.Donte
      GBO
      BigSisGorgeousOne
      Man
      BCinKS (your gravi is cute, btw :hug: )
      ZoeLove
      SummerBabe
      Betameister
      MsOnederful (The name reminds me of Paula’s son)
      Carrington (You photograph so well; looking forward to the Chronicles
      Thando
      Professor X
      Sho_Ya_Right
      Lady_L
      Mystical1

To all new roses within the past two months :welcome:

To anyone I may have missed, know that it was not intentional. You may not be on the list, but you are always in my heart and thoughts. :love: and :hug:

• MissArtist

@Unshakable :love:
      Good Night Everybody!

• ProfessorX

Hello to you too Unshakable! I am enjoying your astute commentary.

@Milky, I’ll sincerely be praying for you. I’m also one of those people who others may feel don’t need too much support. It’s tough being an alpha female because when you say, “I need” or “I can’t”, people don’t take you seriously. Everyone needs support. I’m glad you are humble enough to know you need to reach out. Hang in there!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

She really need help yall…. I feel so sorry for her…..she going through some real deal tuff stuff. In my prayers Bobby Christina

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Hey Shake Shake :waves:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

It makes me so sad to know that B.Christina was found in the tub faced down. She is looking for her mother. Maybe trying to see if she can get a feeling of how her Mother felt while dying. She may be looking for her mom to come in some form and lay next to her and tell her why…. This is beyond sad to me. Help is what she needs because she will forever be in the tub looking for her Mother. That’s probably the only place she gets comfort,rest,peace and peace of mind. She sooooo young and maybe taking pills to calm her also gives her a certain peace which is strange. If you love her… help her but honestly shes gonna have to start with herself and create a cause like some type of campaign for celebrities and the use of drugs. She can be powerful with it and it will help her face this thing head on! Talk about it B, Christina.. baby just talk about it and get it out!

• luVn_liFe…

Bobby/Tyler Perry just arrived together at the hospital.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Oh heyyyyyy yalll and that’s a nice roll call :love:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

@ Kesha it’s so easier said than done. She has to admit that she has a problem first. Until she does that, she will forever be a victim. The. She needs to seek help, which won’t happen until she really wants it. Smh I feel so bad for her.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I might get chewed for this but I hate they put that movie out :nono: Its not time… I feel respect was lost and I didn’t watch it. I hope B.Christina didn’t watch it either. As a young Black Woman, we already serch for our History and are curious about certain things…… some things make that process extremely hard.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

The movie might have been an issue, but this girl has been using drugs wayyyyyy before the movie came out. And I’m sure she knew if her mom and dad drug problem wayyyy before now as well. I think that the up coming anniversary of her mothers death is just making thing hard. And she will always have a hard time around these times.

• luVn_liFe…

Sad, Sandra… SO she’s gone. mhh mhh MHH. SAD

• SweetDarkHorse

I feel sorry for her and her family. I pray a miracle comes and help everyone out that’s involved. I think she never really coped with losing her mom and that so called “husband” of hers doesn’t make it any better since her family doesn’t talk to her because of him. I just pray this young girl finds guidance.

:woot:

Brain dead Jesus 🙁 #110 was for the Hawks by the way …. damn that’s terrible though :no:

I still haven’t seen anywhere else that she is brain dead though … so I hope that’s not true :no:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

She’s brain dead? Omg no way. Awww man my heart feels so sad for this girl. Awww man

Lova I can’t confirm that… I just saw Sandra tweet … I can’t find no other reports on that … :no:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

U hope it’s wrong Jenie. I really do.

• pointhimout

So unfortunate. Media outlets already have her obituary typed and edited. All are just waiting for the official word. I suppose now Nick, Bobby and the Houstons will fight over “her money.” Nick is the husband, so unfortunately, the spouse trumps all others. He can decide to take her off and the family will have to deal with it. Because they’re “famous,” they’ll put up a fight, but in regular world….

• luVn_liFe…

Just read Bobbi/Nick had broken up,he was living somewhere else.
      He came over because she said she was going to harm herself. :heartbroken:

• Flawless

Sorry so late, but Hello, Unshakable :waves:

• MissArtist

They say she’s alive and breathing on a ventilator :pray:
      Thank God Nick knew CPR and kept her alive on the way to the hospital…

• TaylorMade

Hey MissArtist, this is such a sad situation but in hospital lingo – ventilator assistance isn’t a good thing :nono: I pray for a turn around but…….

• TaylorMade

Change :nono: to :no: (sorry)

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ventilator isn’t a good thing at all. The ventilator is doing what she cannot do, which sucks. And if and I mean if she’s brain dead as they say, then that’s it. Gosh

• MissArtist

@TaylorMade and Hair Lova
      So sad. So sad she hasn’t gotten the help she so desperately needs during her very short time here…

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I heard about this earlier, glad to see Sandra made a post. This is so sad. Even before her mother passed Bobbi Kris clearly had issues. Does anyone remember the incident where she went after Whitney with a knife? Also there were rumors that she attempted to slit her wrists. Drugs have played a part but I believe a mental illness of some kind is at the core of this. The drugs are her attempt at self medicating. I’ve seen the damage that mental illness can cause both the person suffering with it and their loved ones… I pray for her recovery and that she wants and finds the help she needs.

• MsChavo

How tha heyall he have money to move out?

• KDub

Media outlets already have her obituary typed and edited
      ^^^^^
      Told yall sadly and quite morbidly…media have alot of folks obits pre written. A lot. It’s very…bizarre. And awesomely sad. 🙁

God bless Krissy. The whole fam. I’m done.

Yeah media looking for the next big story :no: them folks ain’t shyt :no:

🙁
      So sad for all. Anyone that has lost a Mom knows that she had a rough road to walk on double/triple that with media/tweets/etc. It’s a cruel cruel world out here.

I haven’t read any comments yet because my eyes hurt :oldman:

JUST IMAGINE your Mom dying today, there is no telling what you/anyone else would do or how long it would take you to getcho mind right :no: :shrug:

Just step outta your Comfort Zone for 5 seconds and imagine you (with a normal life) getting a :cell: call saying that “she’s gone”. Let that marinate… I feel bad for BK because she couldn’t get right 🙁 but there is no time limit on how long someone grieves…

<—took me 20 yrs to openly discuss my Mother's death and what it "feels like"… Why? Because REAL LIFE was still going on and kids/education/living still needed to get done and cared for. Mines was sick since I was 8, and passed while I was a teen. BK has been through alot, and couldn't/didn't manage to get into a peaceful place. Sad so so sad.

All you Roses with your Mom still here, know that one day hopefully far far from now, you will not… Love and respect her, and pray that you can deal with it when the time comes… :hug: all around.

SR :thankyou: for this outlet! We get to share things such as this, and this helps(me) so for that ION care WATT nobody says 😀 you know your Roses still love you, the good and the bad. :hug:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

DTTS I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. You are correct, there is no time limit on how long a person will grieve. I’m blessed to still have my mother, thank god, but I have had loss. My kids father have passed 3 yrs ago and it’s still hard. My baby was 6 when her dad died and she still doesn’t like to hear his name. My youngest was only 1 she she doesn’t recall anything. For me when I think if certain things it still hurt. Every year of his death, it still hurts.
      Like I said Bobbi Kris is gonna hurt for a long time. And we are approaching her moms anniversary of her death. So these times are the hardest.

• MystyBlu

Wow reading comments about this across the Internet has been quite depressing. No one knows what this girl has been through in her life other than what has been reported which is enough to make even the most sane person lose their mind. There’s no comparing her to most children of crackheads because most didn’t live under the constant scrutiny and criticisms about not being beautiful or talented like her mom. This girl was set up for failure and yet gets no kind of sympathy when she falls short just as most young adults do.
      Yes some people seek help or counseling when they have problems but who is Bobbi Kris supposed to turn to when most around her see her as a meal ticket and the paparazzi would be all over it if she sought professional help. And though she is legally an adult she is still not immature in her development. Did she even finish school?! I mean her life has been chaos since day one but she’s supposed to miraculously have this epiphany about how to live a better life when she’s never experienced it. I feel as badly for her now as I did watching her grow up and I pray that she can learn to love herself and get the help she needs. I refuse to criticize someone so young that may be on their death bed. Smdh

• Str8NoChaser

MissJoanClayton says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign: Sadly this was my first thought as well :brokenheart:

• Leslie

This breaks my heart. Whitney was a drug addict and now her daughter is walking in her footsteps. I am praying for Bobbi Kristina, Bobby Brown and the entire Houston/Brown families. This has to be very hard for all of them!

• Muchane Antony

may her soul rest in peace But truth be told she was a natural born junkie hope she finds peace.

• Lady Di

Whitney dealt with her demons as well as her daughter Bobbi Kristinepeople are so quick to judge.we as people did not walk in wWhitney or Bobbi Kristina shoes. The stress of being who they were living the life they had we don’t no.stop judging drop the drug card.It is no coincidence Whitney her daughter died the same way. Nick Gordon killed them both reopen Whitney’s death the pieces will fall n place.bobby brown don’t let nick get away with killing Whitney ur baby gir.l. someone has to b their voice they both need to rip.

• Lady Di

Bobby Brown keep ur head to the sky.u may have lost a daughter. God blessed u with another daughter.God is still blessing u thru 2 tragedies. Stay strong Bobby No other weapon formed against u shall prosper. Praying for u Lady Diana Gardena Can.Forgive itself move on put nick in jail so Whitney Bobbi Kristina can rip I love you Bobby stay strong

• Lady Di

Why would u call her a natural born junkie but yet u hope she finds peace how can u find peace n that fuckex up statement no disrespect meant