Tammy Meyers

The manhunt is widening for a driver who shot a Las Vegas mom during a road rage incident last week. The Las Vegas Police Dept. released surveillance video of the gray or silver car believed to be driven by a man involved in the fatal shooting of Tammy Meyers, 44, on Thursday.

Tammy Meyers suspect

Police say Meyers was giving her 15-year-old daughter driving lessons in the parking lot of a school on Thursday, Feb 12. After the lesson ended, Meyers got behind the wheel of the car for the drive home. As the mother of four left the parking lot she was involved in a near collision with the suspect's vehicle. Police say at least 3 men were inside the suspect's car.

An argument ensued and the driver of the suspect's vehicle drove past Meyers's car, pulled in front of her car and slammed on the brakes.

Meyer's navigated around the suspect's vehicle and drove home with the suspects in close pursuit.

As Meyers pulled into the driveway of her home she instructed the 15-year-old to run inside and get help. The coward pulled alongside Meyers's car and fired multiple shots at Meyers, hitting her once in the head. Meyers's 20-year-old son, Matthew, rushed outside with his handgun drawn and opened fire on the fleeing vehicle. Police say the vehicle may have damage to the driver's side door.

Meyers died on Valentine's Day after she was taken off life support.

Matthew was overcome with emotion as he spoke to KSNV. “She did not deserve to get shot in the head for teaching my little sister how to drive,” Matthew said. “She’s the mother of four. She was a grandmother of one. My son’s only one year and two months and now I gotta deal with my son growing up without knowing his grandmother.”

Tammy Meyers suspect

The suspected shooter is described as a white male, approximately 25-years-old, 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 180 pounds. He has hazel or blue eyes with a dirty blond spiky hair cut.

Las Vegas police urge anyone with information to call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Violent Crimes Section at 702-828-5634 or Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

MAN!!! People is crazy these days! What happened to the Universal "Youre Number 1!" Finger and driving away alive! You that mad that you have to kill them over a lane change? COOOMMMEEOOOOON!!! :no:

• Time to Waste

That animal needs to be put down.
    They have surveillance of them losing this woman and they proceeded to drive through her neighborhood to find her :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Disgusting.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Time to Waste says:

That animal needs to be put down.
    ------------
    This is just sick! Everybody in that car needs one in the azz! somebody should have talked that bastid down from the ledge before he pulled the trigger! Now those kids don't have a mom :mad: fukker

• whitty hutton

folks is crazy nowadays...sheesh! this is sad, but i'm thinking whatever said in the argument may have set his crazy ass off.

am I wrong for being a little relieved it ain't a brotha (this time) that the cops are looking for?

• SummerBaby

:no:

• free

whitty hutton says: am I wrong for being a little relieved it ain’t a brotha (this time) that the cops are looking for?

*******************

i am surprised at the level of malice. actually following this woman home and basically executing her in her own driveway. now i realize i need to always find the nearest police station.

_______

I hate to laugh :lol: :tea: Chit if it wasnt for that surveilance.. :phew: And the other passengers. We mightve been looking for a browner person. You know how they do.

I hope they catch these fools soon.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

As the mother of four left the parking lot she was involved in a near collision with the suspect’s vehicle

I thouht she side swiped them.. not that it matters. Just saying.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

This is recommended. Call the police too. I try to be so careful. I don't even blow the horn when people don't go on green. I used to be horrible. Middle fangas and everything. By his stripes.

@ free
    seems dude was already "off" and the near accident + argument sent him over the edge. er'body don't have the same level of impulse control, and whereas most of us would flip a bird or yell/cuss at the person and drive off, dude and his friends (who may have been high, as well) lost it and committed a senseless crime.

• Unshakable

Good morning, Rose Garden. :hi:

This is utterly ridiculous. As Wut saif, there was no need for this level of ignorance. What I will say is this........sometimes, it's best to let people think they are right. It may hurt, but there are times when swallowing your pride and eating some Yankee crow may mean you coming home alive to your family. And as a rose pointed out, familiarize yourself with the nearest police station. RIP to this lady and her grieving family. No judgment to her regarding my commentary because I was not there.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

She didn't deserve that. he needs to be buried alive.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill: says:

MAN!!! People is crazy these days! What happened to the Universal “Youre Number 1!”
    ********************

That finger might get you killed these days. Keep it on the steering wheel. This story is utterly ridiculous. Yet another life lost for no reason at all. God bless her family.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

This is horrible. This world is so full of fyucked up people. All 3 people in that car need to be sentenced to life.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I know it's hard to think clearly when in these types of situations, but if she would've thought to drive to the police station instead of her home, the outcome probably would've been vastly different.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

He will be arrested "without incident" and allowed to plead to a lesser charge of "negligence" or something like that.

@ neffe
    I'm tryna be pc, but being the realist that I am, I always want to know/hear the whole story. not saying that anything she said/did was just cause for him to kill her; but I know firsthand how some of these blonde housewives think they run the fukkin world and everyone should bow down to them, even when they fukk up. AND they will cuss u like "how dare you" even call them on their bullshyt. put that type of mentality up against someone who just don't give a damn...and this is what happens. #jussayin

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

lovezoe says:

This is recommended. Call the police too. I try to be so careful. I don’t even blow the horn when people don’t go on green. I used to be horrible. Middle fangas and everything. By his stripes.
    *******************

All it took was a couple of road rage deaths to cure me of all that mess. My only remaining issue is slowing down to a crawl when I'm being tailgated. I gotta get over that one too before somebody bust a cap in my behind over it.

Chile Lady Gaga better come through on that Stevie Wonder tribute :bow: :trophy:

• whitty hutton

I also am delivert from low-level road rage - flipping folks off, holding down my horn, zooming past slow mos, etc. like bird said, seeing a couple of road rage deaths on the news cured me instantly. plus hubby said he worried about me, and that really touched my heart. I don't want him worrying about my own temper getting me killed over something as stupid as a turn signal.

• SOTHERNGRL

This is disgusting and disturbing all at the same damn time. Folks are crazy as hell frfr.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Man, I just don't care™ says:

He will be arrested “without incident” and allowed to plead to a lesser charge of “negligence” or something like that.
    ************************

I don't think that the circumstances of this case will allow for that this go round Man. This is cold blooded premeditated murder. Contrary to what is portrayed in media and pop culture there are white folk in prison. More than there are black folk in fact.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

My only remaining issue is slowing down to a crawl when I’m being tailgated.
    _________

You know thas against the law right. :lol: I mean you could be ticketed. Or if the person hits you, charged.

I am not positive about Carolina tho. But FLorida you leanr that in driving school. If you are being tailed, you are to speed safely and move out the way. I know its kinda cray but why not.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

More than there are black folk in fact.
    _________

? Where? The US? :wtf: Nooooooo. When did this happen?

I think this guy is hispanic. WHich is the same thing I guess.

• SOTHERNGRL

:offtopic: Did I just hear Drake shade Tyga. I dont know the name of this song but he just said You should act your age and not your girlfriends age.Now if this aint a diss I dont know what is. :rofl:

@ otb
    it's the same law here. a state rep is tryna get a new bill passed that folks who drive 55mph in the fast lane on the expressway should be ticketed. the law is already on the books, but he wants to update it. basically, it's not their responsibility to control the speed of others on the highway, and by law, they are supposed move over and allow faster motorists to pass. I agree.

• The Pearl!

:waves: Good morning, @WUT! (from downstairs)

And, tell your son A.J. OOOOO-RAH!!!!! Go lil devil dog!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I also am delivert from low-level road rage
    _______

Im not. I will cuss a driver clean out. :| Im licensed with no gun. I should prolly change that. :yikes: :|

I speed off on em. :drive: Hopefully not to the tune of that guy who road raged that one lady then flipped his truck over. :facepalm:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I still mean mug folks. Sigh. But this is sad. You never know someone's mind frame.

• The Pearl!

:waves: Heeeeeeeeeey, DTTS! :hugs: Sorry, guys...I'm in and out. :cuss: I been workin, I been workin. (Sing it when you say it like Beyonce-Drunk In Love)

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

People dont believe this at all. :facepalm: Citizen arresting asses. Never with the police tho. Arrest that officer doing 90 why dont you. Block his path. Speed up and slow down on him, yes? :lol: Never.

• Yardgirl

whitty hutton says:

*********************************************

No you are not wrong! I am a card carrying member of the "please God don't let them be black" club!! Any news site that carries the story with a comments section will always have some slick talk about the person has to be black. I have also changed my ways while driving. I will mumble under my breath, but gone are the days of flipping or mouthing off cos people are flucking nuts behind the wheel!! :steer:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

You should act your age and not your girlfriends age

IF youre reading this, its too late :nono: :tea:

:hahaha: Gone on Drizzy.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Nefertiti, edges kinky. says:

You know thas against the law right. I mean you could be ticketed. Or if the person hits you, charged.

************************

In every state that I have lived hitting someone from the rear for no other reason than you were following too close is always the fault of the person in the rear even if the person in the front slams on breaks. I sure ain't gonna sit around and let them ticket me for going too slow for a tailgater. I'll fight em light white folk be doin. You ever went to traffic court and see those white folk with lawyers for a cot damn traffic ticket? Shat gets dismissed errtime.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, @WUT! (from downstairs)

And, tell your son A.J. OOOOO-RAH!!!!! Go lil devil dog!
    -----------------
    :waves: Thank you PEARL! I am so proud of my lil Devil Dog! He is going through his second phase MCT Military Combat Training. Don't know what he did to exemplify the promotion but I'm proud!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Ummm I'm over here watching LHHNY..Erica talking about :hump: Lil Bow Wow is making me really uncomfortable :eek:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I been workin, I been workin.

:koolaid: DOnt forget your otha job. We feel ya. :hug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Erica's titties tho? :phew:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My road rage only extends to my laying on the horn when someone pulls out in front of me and I have to slam on breaks.

At my apartment, residents and visitors use the same call box. I have a remote, so I don't have to pull up to the callbox, but if I see someone there I will wait a couple of minutes, so they won't have to call again. One of my fellow residents didn't like that much. He decided to get out of his car, come to my car, and knock on my window. Lil Butter was in the car, so I told him that he should get back in his car, because I don't want my child to witness a confrontation. I saw him a few days after that and told him I would be more than willing to talk to him now since young eyes weren't watching. I guess the taser scared him off :shrug:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

In every state that I have lived hitting someone from the rear for no other reason than you were following too close is always the fault of the person in the rear even if the person in the front slams on breaks. I sure ain’t gonna sit around and let them ticket me for going too slow for a tailgater. I’ll fight em light white folk be doin. You ever went to traffic court and see those white folk with lawyers for a cot damn traffic ticket? Shat gets dismissed errtime.

:yes: and :yes: If youre intentionally going slow after youre aware someone wants to pass, its different from someone "following too closely". Of course 1% of officers would ticket this. Its still passive aggressive road rage. No different then someone tailing really.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

whitty hutton says:

@ otb
    it’s the same law here. a state rep is tryna get a new bill passed that folks who drive 55mph in the fast lane on the expressway should be ticketed. the law is already on the books, but he wants to update it. basically, it’s not their responsibility to control the speed of others on the highway, and by law, they are supposed move over and allow faster motorists to pass. I agree.
    *************************

That's differant. The same law exists in NJ and NC. It is against the law to drive slow in the fast lane in NC and in NJ it is against the law to drive in the left lane completely if you are not there to pass another car and get your butt back out the lane. I'm not that kind of driver. I'm talking about idiots tailgaiting me on a 2 lane road or while I'm in the right lane minding my business at 8 miles per hour over the speed limit which is the most I will do when driving locally.

Erica talking about Lil Bow Wow is making me really uncomfortable
    _____

Girl. :stank face: She is not finna tell me BOwWOw wows in the bedroom. I wont belee it. :nono: I will belee she love him tho since she think it tho. Nigga piece be smaller than a baby nina but you love him. :lol:

Why didn't anyone tell me bout Stevie WOnder tribute :headphones: had my own yesterday though :whistle: There is superstitions writings on the wall :whistle: this is why I love me some scandal ... Shonda know she love some Stevie Wonder .... :thinking: do scandal have a soundtrack ?? Let me check :pc:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

so I told him that he should get back in his car, because I don’t want my child to witness a confrontation.

Is that what you posed to say :shame: Not hit them with the door and rambo? :kona:

Erica’s titties tho?
    ______

Are those fake? Theyre gorgeous.

Cyn was looking kinda sloppy. Couldnt put my finger on it. :think: Loved Tara's hair.. did you hear her call AMina Peter SIde WIfw? :lol: :no: :mindblown:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Her advice for the Wests? Act like Victoria Beckham, show your united force as a family for a quick photo-round and then let the nanny take over.
    She said: “Anna said if you want to emulate Victoria you have to be respectful of their family principles. But Kim was embarrassed that she was scolded by Anna."
    ____

:facepalm: Yall done talked about Kim so bad she tryna bring her baby everywhere. She care. :no:

• The Pearl!

Nefertiti, edges kinky. says:

I been workin, I been workin.
    :koolaid: DOnt forget your otha job. We feel ya. :hug:
    Heeeey, OTB! My other job, meaning tending the Rose Garden? :hug:

@ bird
    yes, that's different. if you're already in the right lane on a two-lane road and someone is on your tail, then they will be ticketed for following too closely. I was talmbout the assholes who get in the fast lane during rush hour or other busy/crowded times on the interstate, and hold up all the traffic behind them going 55mph. AND the person in the lane right next to the fast lane is riding right beside the slow/dumb ass. it's fukkin infuriating and even though I wouldn't do it, I can see someone with low impulse control totally losing their cool/doing something stupid. it ain't right, but I understand it.

• MissJoanClayton

Hey y'all. Who lives in Hampton roads? This is my first winter here. What's it like there? I chose not to go into the office this morning but I'm still deciding if I want to do my home visits this afternoon. Looking out the window I see they ain't plow my street :rolleyes:

@ butter
    next time, do him one better - have a 45 casull laying cross your lap. bet he won't run up to nobody else's window! :lol:

I would nevah walk up to somebody's window and say shyt to them. that's asking to be shot.

• Time to Waste

did you hear her call AMina Peter SIde Wife? :lol: :no: :mindblown:
    -------------------------
    She has done that before; It cracked me the phuck up.
    It shouldn't but it does :hahaha:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Heeeey, OTB! My other job, meaning tending the Rose Garden?
    _______

LMBO you know it. #priorities. :hahaha:

• Time to Waste

-------------------------
    :tea:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

So this tech I been complaining about.. she dropped off this tray she uses to recieve deliverables. On my desk. :containedhand: So we back to you not helping? Chit lasted five days? LMAO :facepalm: /rant

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Hey y’all. Who lives in Hampton roads? This is my first winter here. What’s it like there? I chose not to go into the office this morning but I’m still deciding if I want to do my home visits this afternoon. Looking out the window I see they ain’t plow my street :rolleyes:
    -----
    From HR. The winters usuly don't priduce much snow. Side streets are last to get plowed.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I would nevah walk up to somebody’s window and say shyt to them. that’s asking to be shot.
    ________

*rubs temples* I only did it once. I would never do it again. The guy ran me off the road. COmpletely off. Like if it wasnt God that changed them lights and I still ended up behind him then who? :shrug: :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

She is not finna tell me BOwWOw wows in the bedroom. I wont belee it. :nono:

I won't believe it either :nono: Talmabout he can handle me...Lil Bow Wow? Hell naw!!

Tara and her constant yelling at Peter :facepalm: Let that dirtball go. He's Amina's problem now.

Both of them are too pretty for him :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=============
    :hahaha: Bey!

Lil Butter will hold me in the highest regard like Man does Mama Man :yes: He shall never know of my ratchet behavior.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

She has done that before; It cracked me the phuck up.
    It shouldn’t but it does

Taranasha wallace is a muthafukking trip! Peter act like he be scared, LMAO. Is she your mama boy??? I bet she done cracked a few of them ribs. :box:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

She said: “Anna said if you want to emulate Victoria you have to be respectful of their family principles. But Kim was embarrassed that she was scolded by Anna.”
    ____

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Why Dymen so childish? :lol: Yes. Get the msgs. DOnt tell the nigga. Duh. She stoopid. Need to go home ot her mama. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

next time, do him one better – have a 45 casull laying cross your lap. bet he won’t run up to nobody else’s window! :lol:
    =============
    :no: I can't do that. My firearms stay in my apartment. I have a fear of being trigger happy. If I had one of my handguns, he would've been dead. I would've panicked with that big, scary, white man approaching my vehicle after twilight :wail: The story. I would not have been moved :coffee:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

They gave Tyga donkey of the day today... AFTER they interviewed him? :crying1: :crying1:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Lil Butter will hold me in the highest regard like Man does Mama Man He shall never know of my ratchet behavior.
    _________

:lol: IKTR!!! :nun: Cause Man love his mama. :hahaha:

Too late for me. :crying1: I have to retrian mine cause they used to me turning it out. OTB14 will say, "Ma um not even going to tell you this :bite: :nono: " I be like " :huh: Dont play with me. :waiting: "

They scared to tell me thinking im show out. LMBO. :hair toss: I show out in a classy way. I email and phone call.. Hit when im hit. @mature..ing. #clatchet

• Time to Waste

------------------------------
    You saying Tara on her Princess Love chit :rofl:
    Mine scared of me; a little fear is good. keep em in line.
    Don't know when or how you gonna flip :lol:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

And did Jhonni beat Precious up twice? :crying1: LordT. LMBOOO. Jhonni forehead sew big. :eek: I wonder if she test at genius levels.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Need to go home ot her mama. :yes:

*******

And her daughter :tea:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

They gave Tyga donkey of the day today… AFTER they interviewed him?
    _________

Goodt. :crying1:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

And did Jhonni beat Precious up twice?

*********

She did :hahaha: Then said Can I get up, I aint got no pannies on :hahaha:

Eye been getting so full off this ratchetness :hahaha:

• Time to Waste

They gave Tyga donkey of the day today… AFTER they interviewed him? :crying1: :crying1:
    ------------------------

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Taranasha wallace
    ==========
    :facepalm: Please tell me you're kidding. I started reading it like...Tara-nash-anaranjado... I :heart: unique names, but the line has to be drawn somewhere :cuss:

• The Pearl!

Nefertiti, edges kinky. says:

Heeeey, OTB! My other job, meaning tending the Rose Garden?
    _______
    LMBO you know it. #priorities. :hahaha:
    ***********
    :winky: :rofl:

Nick and Nicole Murphy? *c0cks head to side like a dog in wonder*

• Time to Waste

Let me cut this apple and listen to the interview and the donkey ...lolol

I'm even gonna pause my boo for this niggah!

• The Pearl!

But Kim was embarrassed that she was scolded by Anna.”
    ****8
    Kim's big fake ass STAYS embarrassed. Trash ass bitch. S-T-A-Y-S embarrassed, I said!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Nuuuhhhhhhh when she said she wanna eat her?? She wanna hopefully "lick her puss later" :crying1: Jhonni mildly. IDC. SHe is clearly collecting checks for a fall at birth or something.. :crying1:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Charlamange said HE didn't give DOTD to Tyga, but ole boy did.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Please tell me you’re kidding.
    ______

DOes it help if I tell you she from Missi? :shrug: :hahaha:

• Str8tUpMenace

:phew: So glad this mofo was white.

:offtopic: So Brandy's brother done got his azz ha-whooped, AGAIN. SMH and :rofl: at the same time.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

OTB14 will say, “Ma um not even going to tell you this :bite: :nono: ” I be like ” :huh: Dont play with me. :waiting:
    ============
    :crying: The Beez know what it is!

I did have words with that white gal in front of Lil Butter once. It was sew nice-sty. I smiled the whole time and never raised my voice. My poor baby was so perplexed as to why that lady was crying after we talked to her.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

She wanna hopefully “lick her puss later” :crying1:

:rofl: :rofl: She for sure gets a check. But I can't lie her retarded azz been cracking me up :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Jhonni forehead sew big. :eek: I wonder if she test at genius levels.
    =======
    Her ears really bother me. Like it really ain't none of my business, and what someone else eats doesn't make my bowels move, but really, really irks me.

• The Pearl!

My firearms stay in my apartment. I have a fear of being trigger happy.
    *****
    @Butter, ME TOOOOOOO! I could just see my black ass wavin my 357 magnum over my head, :waves: whilst yellin at the perpetrator: Why you runnin NOW? :steer: Where yo bitch-ass goin???

• Str8tUpMenace

Yandy's salamander lookin azz annoy me :rolleyes:

• Str8tUpMenace

*anoys

@ butter
    I was trigger happy before I got a gun! :lol: #assbackwards
    now, not so much. I only pull it out if I think i'm going to have to use it. luckily, I haven't had to.

"annoys"

not tryna be a blog editor or nuffin... :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

DOes it help if I tell you she from Missi?
    ==============
    I'm from the cotton field of Jawja. No consolation whatsoever :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I am hungered. Whats for lunch?

Left my son home alone today. I have to keep facetiming him to make sure he is there.

Ol Ferris Bueller ass niglet. :facepalm:

• Str8tUpMenace

@whitty, :lol: that's what I meant, but when I realized I messed up the second time, I gave up. :lol:

• whitty hutton

the shooter in the chapel hill shootings has been indicted...three charges of FIRST degree murder.

@ str8tupmenace
    I know...that's why it was so funny! :lol:

• The Pearl!

:rofl: Whitty, while I was contemplating helping Menace out...you DID IT! HAHAHAHAAHA

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

the shooter in the chapel hill shootings has been indicted…three charges of FIRST degree murder.

________

Hate crime? No? :eyeroll: If them brown ppl wouldve shot just one white peep.. :eyeroll:

• The Pearl!

Ol Ferris Bueller ass niglet. :facepalm:
    :hahaha: Hi, User! That damned User-teen keepin you on your toes, ain't he?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
    Kindred. Makidada :hahaha:

I am gonna enjoy Memph. :celie giggle: :tea:

This lady at my job cut & dyed her hair like the drunk in love wig.

Hated it! :ban:

• Str8tUpMenace

*shoots spitballs at Whitty & Pearl* :lol: Leave me lone *in the voice of my Godson*

• FuturedocDonte

Morning

what are Yall in here talm bout :waves:

• Str8tUpMenace

Soooo, I'm watching L&HH, and that Precious chick sounds like Remy Ma. :think: I sense a diss record coming from Remy soon.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

I have my bfast grits still. I relapsed but my appetite is still *so so hand*

My son was asking to stay home today. :yawn: I was like For Why? I dont push them too much.. I was once a kid i know how them school days can get but Bruh was like: :eek: .. :think:

I was like boy you going. :eyeroll: At least have a reason.

• The Pearl!

@Butter -- you and me us never paht! :rofl:

@ pearl
    I couldn't help myself! :lol: I typed and backspaced a couple times contemplating if I should really do it.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Did this slow, lying, bytchmade mofo Tyga have the audacity to say white culture is different and in white culture you just have platonic friends and that's all it is, and black people don't understand that? No you dummy, that is not what it is. I grew up around ALL kinds, my best friends were like the UN, and NEVER have I seen with any culture or race a 17 year old spending nights at a 25 year old man's house, dressing in couples Halloween costumes, and traveling overseas together but they're just friends. Add to that the fact that I grew up in NY and went to private school on the UES and all kinds of extra overly grown stuff goes down on the UES, but NEVER that. NO CULTURE CONSIDERS THAT NORMAL. If it's happening there is sex involved. Always. Period.

@ otb
    the feds have opened an investigation to determine if it's a hate crime.

• Time to Waste

Gabriel Garzon Montano is going to blow like Sampha :yes:
    When artistry recognize artistry :grill:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

This lady at my job cut & dyed her hair like the drunk in love wig.

****

I cut my wig too. It was just my Bey wig, now it's my Flawless wig :yes: :heart: I may pull it out tonight :buttshake:

• The Pearl!

Str8Up: :hugs:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:newpost:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Mother, yes his bish azz did.....Ole slave azz niggah

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Yandy’s salamander lookin azz annoy me

WHy Mirs? :hahaha: She was acting out cause she preggnit huh? :popcorn: Yandy be stunting..the young girl aint have chit to lose with them kinky edges. :hahaha: Girl. Them straight ends and them bumped roots. :phew: LMAO.. why they get on Teebee like that. This your moment boo.

Mendeecees is clearly a dog..or Yandy wouldnt be so bothered. I understand helping these clueless menfolk but come on!

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning
    what are Yall in here talm bout :waves:
    *****
    Morning, Doc. GNAT booty-washin? How you? :rofl:

@ MOD
    that nigga lyin...plain n simple. he betta get somewhere and shut up even talmbout the situation. LAPD will open a statutory rape investigation on his case so quick jus to show him he's still a nigga.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

say white culture is different and in white culture you just have platonic friends and that’s all it is, and black people don’t understand that?

********

:yes: and that he is fond of Kylie because she's so positive (and in so many words not negative like his black azz baby mama :eyeroll: ) and it's due to her good upbringing. I haven't heard his Donkey of the day yet but homeboy definitely deserved it. He's so pussy. :huh:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky.

Finally watched the Kanye vid from his show end. :cry: Lordt. Yall gonna make me feel so sow sew bad for Kim. :brokenheart:

I love Beyonce but whet? LMAOOOO DId she even speak to Kim WHy she was avoiding her like that? WHy your man the designer but you gotta adjust the fit of the clothes he designed ..for you? WHy Anna aint stand? :crying1: QRuestions.

• Str8tUpMenace

@OTB, I never liked Yandy. She stays in grown folks' business.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Finally watched the Kanye vid from his show end.

******

Where at? :hahaha:

• http://sybaris.com/index.php She_ShowOut

:wave: everybody
    OTB :hug: I gotta see this video now. I don't hate Kim but I don't want to let her be great either...sounds King Bey feels the same way. I'm here for it.

• Nikki gets it

I would not have driven home. I would have drove his arse right to the nearest Police Dept.! Sad story

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

I wonder if the Nevada police will gun that demon thug down when they catch up with him? They should.