Ferguson police shooting

The St. Louis police have announced the arrest if a suspect in the shooting of 2 police officers during a peaceful demonstration in Ferguson, Missouri early Thursday.

Ferguson residents were celebrating the ouster of the Ferguson police chief when 4 shots rang out near the Ferguson Police Dept. 2 police officers -- one from the Ferguson Police Dept. and the other from a nearby county -- were shot in the shoulder and face.

The 2 officers were treated at a hospital and released the same day of the shooting.

An intense manhunt for the gunman resulted in tips from the public that led to the suspect's arrest. So far, the suspect's name has not been released. A press conference is scheduled for later Sunday to provide more details of the arrest.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar initially said the cops were targeted by someone in the crowd of demonstrators. But on Friday he backed off of his theory, saying he “honestly couldn’t tell you for sure” that the police officers were targeted.

The circumstances surrounding the shooting led many skeptics to question whether the shooting was an inside job.

The identities of the wounded officers have not been released for security reasons.

• Did Ferguson Police Stage Police Shootings to Frame Protestors?
  • Autopsy Results: Mike Brown Shot Six Times, Twice in the Head
  • Unarmed Teen Shot Multiple Times by Cop
  • If Your Son Died, Which Picture Would the News Media Use?
    • Mini

It's a setup I tell ya!

• SouthernBeauty

Another life ruined over nonsense.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

So they found a sucker to take the fall :chase: FOH

That man shot two cops with a handgun from over 125yds away MAN :chase: FOH!!! :cuss:

• MissArtist

I hadn't even heard about this. Was this recent? Good job, Ferguson. Shoulda been protesting those pigs before Mike Brown got shot. Cops always get away with murder, especially when they kill a Black person. Amerikkka loves it when that happens.

• MissArtist

It amazes me that nobody got at Zimmerman. Nobody feels you until you bring that heat. That will learn them :ak47:

• Yardgirl

I read on AOhell that he said he was shooting at someone else, not at the cops. Damn damn damn (in my Florida Evans voice) I really thought it was a conspiracy set up to make the cops look like the innocent victims instead of what they truly are. Us :shotsfired1: <- them

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

I don't care what they 'claim' he admitted, what idiot would shoot into a crowd of protestors and police from over 100 yds away at someone he had a beef with earlier :think: he would have stepped to him face to face, shot him and called it a day, it would never had been in that setting :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&sns=em Afiya says FOH :chase:

#aintbuyingit

• Katlego

Amerikkka and its racial issues!!

• MisUnderstood

Thanks for the Sunday posts Sandra! :hug:

One the transgender he/she :smh: unfortunately this is our future. They are taking over.

On topic, from 125 yards away, into a crowd where you know cops are, stupid stupid stupid. The officers there said they heard it from the protesters & as soon as they find a fool they say they weren't sure? :sideeye:
      #aintbuyingit

• sassyshe

They got a 3-for, offered to support his fam for life

On another note someone need to tell tyrese if he want a role on goddam Empire pick up the phone and call Lee, stop doing the taraji aint cookie she my girl skits, its getting old. Sandra you see Oprah on Empire next season :lol:

• MisUnderstood

I can't stand tyrese. If Taraji his girl why he never got her a spot on one of the fast n furious, shid they up to seven now. But as soon as her name shining brighter than his he wants to claim her. Get your arse to the back of the bus with that coke bottle

• MissArtist

I can't stand Tyrese either. I saw him in person and he looked short and ugly. Acting like he was the chit.

• Yardgirl

MisUnderstood says:

I can’t stand tyrese.

***********************
      Me neither!!

OMG I started watching Empire this morning and I about to be caught up in 2 episodes. I am glad I got to binge watch back to back because I am loving it and did not have to wait for new episodes. It is not what I expected and I am glad Monique did not get the role of Cookie because Taraji IS the Cookie Monster :yes: When they killed her off of Person of Interest I was so mad, I lost interest in the show. She is winning though because one small door closed and another gigantic one opened for her. Winning!

• MisUnderstood

Taraji is the best Cookie there is. And Oprah need to go somewhere, unless she's planning on buying Fox. Empire isn't her fortay.

• MissArtist

Umm....did anybody see Phaedras son Aiden today on RHOA??? And they ain't born that way :kona:
      Nene and that bride of Frankenstein hair :hahaha:

I think I'm trying catch laryngitis :sad: my allergies have been giving me the damn blues :cry: I like this time of the year but then sometimes I hate it :mad:

MisUnderstood says:

Taraji is the best Cookie there is. And Oprah need to go somewhere, unless she’s planning on buying Fox. Empire isn’t her fortay.

But Oprah is actually a good actress :tea: a very good one IMO

MisUnderstood says:

I can’t stand tyrese. If Taraji his girl why he never got her a spot on one of the fast n furious, shid they up to seven now. But as soon as her name shining brighter than his he wants to claim her. Get your arse to the back of the bus with that coke bottle

He just want some attention nothing more nothing less :shrugs: I think he was just cracking a joke :tea: I think folks making it deeper than what it should be ... an innocent joke :shrugs:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

Watching Mary Mary ON Demand.. last two episdoes I missed.. a few notes as I watch so this might be one comment that takes 2 hours :lol:
      1. Tina thew away her first ring... hammered the 2nd one to smithereens and has demanded a 3rd and LARGER ring? :wtf: THIS HOE CRAY
      2. Tina is worried about her husband'f estranged father coming to the wedding because the day is supposed to be about HER.. that's selfish.. forget him forming a relationship with his dad? :no:
      3. Erica skimping on these expenses and then expecting people to give her the same level of service and quality as they did with Mary Mary is rude and cheap
      4. why you you Erica keep complaining about your throat and then sing on it... heavily.. as if you want sympathy.. a cookie.. folks struggling out here... i can't give you anything of what you want
      5. Tina deciding to go solo after she chastised Erica and then wanting to do a solo deal :smack: then having an attitude about it
      This has been sitting here for 3 hours :oops:
      Watching my RHOA dvr... night

They need to Kill Eugene azz :mad: #TheWalkingDead

• sassyshe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MisUnderstood says:

He just want some attention nothing more nothing less :shrugs: I think he was just cracking a joke :tea: I think folks making it deeper than what it should be … an innocent joke :shrugs:
      ----------------------
      1x is a joke, approximately 2 per week is desperately seeking attention

• WhoDat

Hey yall :hi:

Few things. Somebody was paid to take this fall. A conspiracy theorist I am NOT. But this is a lil too... "neat" for my taste. Reeks of orchestrated.

Oprah can act. Lee is lucky to have her. She doesn't HAVE to do it on TV. She WAS Oscar nominated once upon a time. She is the only black billionaire in North America (at one time she was at least). Oprah COULD stay at home REALLY. Like what is SHE gaining? :shrug:

@Blanche I hope you're okay. Been thinking of you. Will hit you on email later. But keep your head up young lady. :pray:

Rest of yall...happy Sunday night :hi: Back to my regularly sked homework *poof*

I can't stand NeNe :angry:
      So loud and ignant. When she can't steamroll folk with her moose physique and loud azz mouf, it's time to leave. I can't believe she was talking to Dr. Jeff like that. She is truly classless :chicken:

Carol is off the chains :crying1: Ruthless

:chicken head:

:chickenhead:
      Can't wait to watch Walking Dead. I hate Eugene with that Kool Aid hair. They could honestly kill all the new people :ak47:

That mission on the walking dead was a disaster I mean my Gawd :facepalm: Operation Fail for real.... damn near the whole crew died shyt :mad:

Tonights episode got my head bout to explode

• MissArtist

Dang Jenie. I haven't seen it yet! They needed to get rid of some of them folks tho. They don't even show half of em.

• MisUnderstood

Tyrese annoys me to my pinkie toe each time he speaks. I even roll my eyes during his lines on F n F. That's how bad ion like him.

Agree with Dub conspiracy all the way & he just happens to be black. Ain't no white folks committing crimes in Ferguson?

Yes Oprah can act but of all the shows out there now, she picking Empire? Why couldn't she play Analise mommy? Although Cicely was great! Why can't she play the gay lady instead of Florence? She'd have been more believable

• http://atlNORTHonline.com DJ DCeezy

Is he black or what?

• MissArtist

Oprah ain't that old. Do you expect her to wear a wig? Analise has to be in her 50s.

They need to kill the priest stat :rules:

Chile who watch Revenge :eek: Chile that Margeux bout to get plowed down by a car next episode :steer: Kill that bytch and her fetus :clap: :thankyou: I am so sick of that chick ... she has irked my soul to no end :mad: Kill her

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Bllllllllanche!!!! :claps: (I'm hiding on the twit) but I applaud you for speaking up. I've been following the person you were speaking of/defending for some time and I know that she has been apologizing, often times annoying with it, but i still think that she's genuine in her walk.
      I pray that you can find that same support in real life the way that I have witnessed you speaking for others. You're a good woman Blanche and I pray your strength through your current situations. :hug:
      SN: :phew: you really never know what a persons past consist of to make them the person they are today.

I am here for the super bytch plowing :bow: :bow: I will be front and center in front of the TV NEXT Sunday .... Bring that shyt on baby :clap: sick of Margeaux... I could come through the screen and dig her eyeballs out :angry: she makes me sick !!!!!!!!

• MissArtist

I hate that priest! I just know he's dirty too. I don't know how, but he's done something.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Fr. Gabriel... After he let people die on his watch to save his own sorry ass he says Rick's people are bad? Gtfoh, they saved his life and that's how he repays them. He's the damn devil, just like a religious zealot to condemn others when really he's the worse. Glad Eugene finally grew a ball...and Noah, that was an awful way to go :crying:

The priest gots to go :nono:

Noah chile terrible way to die lawd have mercy :phew: that was the worst :hide: chile he should have killed ole boy instead of punching him ..... he should die :mad: Glen knocked him out and let him live.... folks like him have to die... no second chances :nono:

• MisUnderstood

Artist, I don't care what Oprah wears to fit a role. Have you seen her as Ms Ceily? How about in Selma? She could have played those roles I mentioned just fine. :-/

• MisUnderstood

@Jenie, kill the bytch & her fetus? :wideeye: I hate (love) to see what you to a person who crossed you :lol:

MissUnderstood I have been watching way to much walking dead :hahaha: way too much ..... sometimes I be talking bout Revenge with my sis... and say I wish they chew her face off :eek: :rofl: Seriously her and that unborn fetus can die already ... no point of character ... and she just need to die :angry:

• MystyBlu

@ Jenie I don't find my stance sad at all, in fact I'm quite happy. I just don't think you have to experience someone's struggle in order to respect their journey or defend their right to be who they are. If that was the case, no man would've ever fought for women's rights nor no white person fought for civil rights. People are people and no one wants to be judged. No different to me than fat shaming or blaming single moms for ever ill known to man. All supposedly based on choices someone made with their lives. It's not my place to say how someone else should or should not feel in her own body any more than it's my place to police a woman's womb or watch her calories for her. It's a slippery slope.

• MissArtist

He's 20 years old. His life is over. I'm sure they will give him life because a bullet is stuck in one of their heads.

Mystyblu you said something very key in your statement "the right to defend who they are" um you were born a male :shrugs: was he not? A male.... Him being a male I have no problem defending :shrugs: Your statement is correct :yes: help me understand :shrugs: do you mean defend the right to be something (a woman) else..... He'll no I want defend that sorry .... I am all for defending who you are ... All for it... But he wants to be a woman..... This shut ain't that deep for me... Born a man .. boy ... Be a boy.... :tea: this is not a single mom issue or women's rights issue....ijs

Hell* phone posting

• MystyBlu

@ Jenie, I also said I can't say what's going on in another person's mind or body. In that child's mind she believes she was born a female with male body parts. I can't say that's not how she feels nor will I say there's something wrong with it because it's not my experience. It simply is that deep for the person experiencing it. Just like depression is not having a bad day or being sad and just cheering up. My original comment was about the wording in the post, the reference to single moms was because there have been damning posts about them as well. It's not the same thing, but it's the same attitude. Can't judge a single mom when I've never been one and can't judge a transgender person either.

• MisUnderstood

Excuse me :raise hand: I agree with Mysti & with Jenie. Yes if they are struggling with it, I will not & can not pass judgement. But I am not joining your fight because you're confused. Hell they are more accepted than blacks. They have more rights than blacks. Same as I'm not joining the biracial fight. Pick a side stop fence riding

• Blanche Devereaux

Im ok Dub just overwhelmed honestly. I never really lost anybody before so the first time, with everything ELSE thats going on is just hitting me hard. THAT WAS MY DAWG okay...we did everything growing up and fell out last year over nothing. Now I am sad because I know I was wrong :no: and it was when I was going through a really bad manic phase too. I'm still righting my wrongs from that episode. Especially financially.

:thankyou: TM. These folks stay on that womans case. LET IT GO. That was years ago. She paid those people back AND she has been apologizing forever now. When does it end. I have done a lot and hurt a lot of people when I have let my disorder take over my life and I would hate for somebody to constantly throw those decisions in my face. But thank you I really appreciate that. I have a few solid people that stick with it even when I'm not acting myself but I would never put the burden of dealing with me on them completely.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Morning y'all. Uhh why do biracial people have to "pick a side"? They can't embrace all of who they are? Or did I not scroll up far enough and do the education?

Morning Roses... I am asking you guys to keep me lifted in prayer this morning .... in regards to meeting with the Director of my program at school.... Your prayers are greatly appreciated.... and lawd why my voice is gone.... completely laryngitis :sad: that devil is a lie... I will still make my points clear... Lord help this guy to understand me :pray:

• Blanche Devereaux

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all. Uhh why do biracial people have to “pick a side”? They can’t embrace all of who they are? Or did I not scroll up far enough and do the education?
      ........................

Girl don't even go there this morning :hahaha:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Jenie Praying for you :pray: As long as you don't carry yourself like you are uncomfortable he should be able to look past the frog in your throat.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Blanche oK. Lol. I was confused. But ok. How was everyone's weekend?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Prayers for Jenie

• Blanche Devereaux

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Blanche oK. Lol. I was confused. But ok. How was everyone’s weekend?

............................

I already told yall how to feel about it. I'm not gonna fault folks for not claiming one or the other because they are both :no:

but anyway mine was chit :no: Somebody tell me something good that happened for them over the weekend.

MystyBlu says:

@ Jenie, I also said I can’t say what’s going on in another person’s mind or body. In that child’s mind she believes she was born a female with male body parts. I can’t say that’s not how she feels nor will I say there’s something wrong with it because it’s not my experience. It simply is that deep for the person experiencing it. Just like depression is not having a bad day or being sad and just cheering up. My original comment was about the wording in the post, the reference to single moms was because there have been damning posts about them as well. It’s not the same thing, but it’s the same attitude. Can’t judge a single mom when I’ve never been one and can’t judge a transgender person either.

I totally get that :yes: but the obvious is his nuts and penis :shrugs: he is a boy :shrugs: just like I'm born with eggs to eventually reproduce :tea: do I want a cycle every month ..... should I've gone to my parents and tell them I want to remove this mess ..... no :shrugs: His situation is a want rather than a need.... be who you were born to be ..... there are a lot of things I would like to have removed .... but I'm not going to pout to my parents and say I think I'm a boy .... I don't want these eggs I was born with :shrugs: that's all I'm saying.... No I do not know what this young man is going through mentally or emotionally .... no ... but a dyck and nuts is there.... just like my eggs.... so hell no I will not defend that.... his parents should have said no ... instead they let him make his own decision ... guiding himself.... as a parent that is our job to guide the child.... now if he wants to transition to a woman as an adult ... that's on him ... but a damn child :nono: Nope ... not in my house.... do what ya want when you move the hell out ...... he can be sweet all he wants as a child... but you dyck and balls and everything you were born with will remain the same till ya 18 :tea: do whatever the fawk you want when ya get ya azz out my house :shrugs: simple

Keya, thankyou bew :hug: :lick: Thankyou Blanche :lick: :kiss: <<< that's on your forehead .... how are you today by the way.... prayed for ya yesterday ... everything is going to be okay :smile: keep on pushing bew.... I see a huge blessing coming to ya :yes: these trials bring out the best outcome if ya stay positive :hug: Keep being the sweet person I know you are....

Bout to get cute guys... need to put these individual lashes on .... :winky: to bat these pretty brown eyes.... you know this Director is African .... they love Chocolate women :winky: bye guys :bye:

• Blanche Devereaux

I'm better Jenie. Sad but better :yes: :thankyou: Just tryna wrap my head around everything but I'll be fine sure enough :hugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

My thing is that if you are biracial, there is no picking a side. Embrace all of who you are. Be proud of both things. Why make someone choose? That's crazy and disrespectful. What are they supposed to do? Be ashamed or not acknowledge apart of them? How stupid does that sound?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Blanche prayers for you too. Not sure of the issue however, I'm praying God covers and keeps you.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This weekend we took the kids ice skating. Lol. It was fun.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Good morning all!! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Good Morning :waves:

• Blanche Devereaux

That does sound fun :yes: I wish Blanche 6 wasnt such a chicken. Scared to do anything lol

and Thank you :hugs:

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Good morning everybody! Hope this Monday find you well :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My thing is that if you are biracial, there is no picking a side. Embrace all of who you are. Be proud of both things. Why make someone choose? That’s crazy and disrespectful. What are they supposed to do? Be ashamed or not acknowledge apart of them? How stupid does that sound?

How we get on biracial :huh: I'm lost ..... and Keya I agree ... if you're biracial you were born that way ... embrace it :yes: I'm still a little lost ... who was talking bout biracial ??? Let me scroll up :pc: sn lashes on fleek!!!! :winky:

Blanche glad you are feeling better :lick: smile baby ..... comes through the screen to lick them tears away :lick: dat's nasty ain't it :hahaha: #wetones

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Good morning Roses :hi:

Blanche I hope you are feeling better.

Jenie good luck with the director.

As for the transgender debate, I agree with Jenie. If you were born John and want to be Jane or vice versa and you are MY child I'm not helping you change your gender. I will love and support you but if you want to change you will have to do that on your own ADULT time and on your own dime. I'll still love you when you're Jane but I'm not paying for you to become Jane because I believe that sex changes are bullshyt. You can not change your sex. You can cut off your penis and have them build you a vagina, have them cut off your breasts and build you a penis, take hormones that change your voice and appearance and have all the surgery in the world but when you are done you are still what you were BORN, and that is either a man or a woman.

Biracial people do not have to pick a side :huh:

Enjoy your days Roses :waves:

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

Good Morning Roses :waves: I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Morning Kimi :kiss:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

My issue is how can you actually know that you're five year old really wants to be a boy or just heard someone say that? I think we are in a society that you HAVE to FEED into your kids every desire. If you're 16 yo daughter wants to be a stripper, you gone buy a pole? Want to try drugs, but clean needles? Where does it end?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

But for the person who mentioned Phaedra son, I peeped that and just keep quiet. That boy gone be woman raised, as the folks say.

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

As for the transgender debate, I agree with Jenie. If you were born John and want to be Jane or vice versa and you are MY child I’m not helping you change your gender. I will love and support you but if you want to change you will have to do that on your own ADULT time and on your own dime.
      -----------------------------------

I agree as well. If any of my babies told me they wanted to change their gender, I'll love and support them all day, but don't expect a red hot cent from me :nono: I love them to death, but I'll have NO part in permanently changing anything physically. If you still feel the same way when you turn 18 and you can afford it, by all means, do it....with your own money. :tea:

• MissArtist

I dated a biracial guy for a few months. Didn't know he was mixed until I met his mama. He was perfectly well adjusted and his mama was cool as hail. She told him he was a Black man in America. He knew he was mixed, was not ashamed to be mixed, and I guess he saw himself as a Black man who was also biracial. It's possible. I think you can consider yourself Black and stay true to half of your culture and your non Black parent. Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera are half Latina. Are they being disrespectful to half of their people.

--__________
      :whistle: Good morning to you... The bird are chirping :ghost:
      Car probs this am. Still on my way in to work. Getting a loaner. Thank you God for making it possible for me to do that. I will chose to be positive in the midst of what seems like the enemy trying to come for me, family and loved ones. We shall prevail :pray:

• sassyshe

:waves: Morning all

Jenie I hope your meeting goes well

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I'm so glad those officers didn't die. Oh how I wish we could devise a plan to save our boys. It's a tragedy how they buckle under the pressure of poverty and being marginalized. Why is it that girls seem to be stronger?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Good morning everyone!!!

• MissArtist

I said that about Phaedra's son. :ashamed: He needs his dad in his life or some type of male father figure.

• MissArtist

When Black baby girls are born premature, they fare the best because they fight the hardest. Or maybe these boys need a daddy. I really don't know, but I think we could and we should do better as a people.

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Why is it that girls seem to be stronger?
      _____________________________
      I think that's because we're not told we're worthless our whole lives. Black boys are taught from a young age that society fears them and expects them to end up in prison or dead. Society EXPECTS them to fail. When you're told from the time you're born, that you're worth nothing by society why try to do better? How many times do you hear the term "deadbeat black man"? Black women have our own burdens, but society expects to overcome. As far as black men, society never has anything positive to say. Look at how they talk about our President.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:newpost:

• zeta4lif

HEY ROSES :hi: hope u guys had a Great Weekend

@BLANCHE :pray: :hug:
      MISTAKEN :buttshake:
      MILINISTA WE GETS MONEY #VETSHYT :WINK:
      KEKE/JULIANNA :hi:
      LOVEZ :kiss: LOVE BUG :heart:
      MISSYJ :hi:
      KIMI :dance:
      JENNNNAYYY: happy:
      MOD: :woohoo:

Hope I didn't miss anyone if so :hi: I will be out most of the day and ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY so I don't mind.

:peace: you all have a great day and DON'T behave!!!