Bruce Jenner on Vanity Fair

Beauty brands MAC and Estée Lauder are considering profiting off all the hype surrounding Vanity Fair's cover featuring former Olympian Bruce Jenner in drag. MAC is thinking of signing Jenner to be the next face of their feminine beauty products.

Jenner, 65, appeared on the June 2015 cover wearing a corset, heavy makeup and a wig in a shocking reveal that the magazine called Jenner's "transition." Some critics slammed Vanity Fair for glamorizing mental illness and for implying that women are defined only by feminine stereotypes such as dresses, hair and makeup.

They argue that it takes more than exterior feminine accouterments to be a woman.

From Page Six:

Caitlyn Jenner is being courted by beauty brands to become a spokeswoman. MAC Cosmetics, which is owned by Estée Lauder, has already had “several high-level meetings over the past few months” with Jenner to discuss becoming a face of the colorful cosmetics line.

But we’re told months before the cover was unveiled, execs at MAC were already discussing the possibility of having Caitlyn as a spokeswoman. “They’ve been debating the pros and cons and whether it would be a good fit or not. There’s a camp that’s so excited and another that’s a bit more cautious,” a source told Page Six.

Meanwhile, gossip tabloid TMZ.com reports that the prestigious Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, California, where Jenner has been a member for 15 years, will enforce its men-only rules.

From Brietbart.com:

The online magazine and entertainment website said that the former home to Tiger Wood’s Northwestern Mutual World Challenge will enforce its rules excluding women, including Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, from dining in its men only main dining room and bar. TMZ suggested that former and more feminine decathlete may have to negotiate around male/female segregation rules on the course as well, which could put a crimp in Jenner’s weekly skins game with golf buddies, which include “The Great One” Wayne Gretzky.

• Brucilla Jenner’s four Children Refuse to Participate in His 3-Ring Circus
  • Bruce Jenner Breaks the Internet, Racks Up a Million Twitter Followers
  • Brucilla Jenner Graces Vanity Fair Magazine
  • Kris Jenner's Plastic Surgery FAIL
    • iWasteTime

:lol: Pretty hurts
      ----------
      :lol: and appropriate

• SummerBaby

:tea:

Beauty brands MAC and Estee Lauder
      ________

I could go for MAC. That would be some new new new for Estee tho.... think about that for a sec. :eek: The same base at the country club = Estee base cept they woman..and cept me :oops: :cool: )

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Honestly I dont think Caitlyn cares about the country club rescinding membership. Also I bet some of them dudes want her there. *giggle sin hand*

• iWasteTime

They didn't Photoshop those knees, feet, hands or shoulders :shock:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I could go for MAC. That would be some new new new for Estee tho…. think about that for a sec. :eek: The same base at the country club = Estee base cept they woman..and cept me :oops: :cool: )
      =========
      :hahaha: Even though I would sit on the counter each morning and watch her put on her makeup, I don't have the gift so my knowledge of makeup is pretty non-existent. I just remember loving when she wore Flori Roberts jazz orange lipstick :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

Ion have anything for this particular post. Good that they are seeking him for it I guess. I'm sew tired of this family.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Was thinking bout vanity Fair mag last night. We talking about a very prestigious mag that featured top A and B list actors and actresses and even up n coming actors and actresses now featuring a past Olympian coming out as a transgender. How u go from apples to oranges? vanity fair did not think of the reputation that they had as an elite magazine.

Dem knees doe :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I would pay $$$ to see the original photos before they were touched up. Someone at VF will leak them soon. Watch. :lol:

• Unshakable

@Butta,

I lime going into the MAC store and watching them beat peepa's face. It truly is an art form. Ion wear makeup either, but i like learni g about that kinda stuff. I really loved Aaliyah's makeup in her we need a resolution and rock the boat videos. :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I called it on the country club yesterday but i was joking. The fact that the media & the club itself actually took the time to investigate this tho? Thats kinda amazing & pathetic at the same dam time.

What if he wears boyish clothes? :popcorn:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Let's talj about Estee lauder. Only conservative white republic black and white women were thar bc it's pricy and they are the only ones thst cam afford it. Estee lauder would not destroy they brand putting Catlin as a the face of such when their market consumer doesn't support that lifestyle

• SummerBaby

I’m sew tired of this family.
      -----------
      :cosign:

Flori Roberts jazz orange lipstick
      ________

!!! Blast from the past! One of my first face cleansers was flori! I memeber we bout it out a hair salon!

MAC is all abour that jet tranny set. :lol: Like just go on YT all the Shims use it. Be caked up. :lol: EsteeL owns mac and some of the formlations are exactly the same but for some smug reason I feel betta in Estee. :hahaha: #petty

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

-----------
      :yes: I got $5 on it to help you pay for them Sandra :waves: <---my $5

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I lime going into the MAC store and watching them beat peepa’s face. It truly is an art form. Ion wear makeup either, but i like learni g about that kinda stuff. I really loved Aaliyah’s makeup in her we need a resolution and rock the boat videos. :yes:
      ============
      I tell Mama Butter that she missed her calling in being a makeup artist. She would do my and my friends' makeup for pageants, formals, and prom. One of my homegirls made a comment that she's calling dibs on doing my makeup on my wedding day because I've never let her work on my face :nono: My mother will do my makeup.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Dem knees doe
      --------
      I was laughing at that...how they "fixed" one but forgot about the other swollen one.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

1. Y'all heathens could've said :newpost:

2. Is that HAIR on Caitlyns legs???? :eek: *cleans monitor screen*

I just remember loving when she wore Flori Roberts jazz orange lipstick :lol:
      ---------
      Mac/Rihanna had a lippie that reminded me of this. HATED IT! First time I returned something there. I couldnt do it. It was oogly & creamy. Blech!

Bought it in times square but returned it in harlem so another black girl (or boi) could cop if they wanted to. #UserFriendly :grill:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:facepalm:

:offtopic: Akon is providing solar power to over 600 million people in Africa :nun:

@ Vanna you're right but they will add his azz to MAC which is marketed to us :coffee:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

mzwhang90210 says:

1. Y’all heathens could’ve said :newpost:

2. Is that HAIR on Caitlyns legs???? :eek: *cleans monitor screen*
      --------------
      :rofl: This is why we didn't tell you we left! :lol: Sew sillay!

• Unshakable

@Butta,

Ezackly chile! Let mama do it, because you know she gone do you right! Have your face beat to the gawds! :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Bey, you're a black repub because you wear Estee. Who knew?! :ghost:

RAZZ be like: :tea: says:
      I’m sew tired of this family.
      WHALE..we were ALMOST free of Kim but Pharrell had to play Capt Save....

Kim Kardashian's dress caught fire at an awards show in New York City but best-selling singer and friend Pharrell Williams and his wife put it out.

The reality television star and expecting mother said the feathers on a black dress she was wearing at the Council of Fashion Designers awards show on Monday started to burn, but luckily Williams and his wife were nearby. :mad:

:rofl: Cheddup Wutty Butty

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

On no I couldnt disagree more. Vanity Fair is VERY much about pushing the envelope! They had Miley with the tits when she was a bebe :huh: P0RN!! Always have a "controversial" article. And photos to boot. This their schtick.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

MzWhang in this thang, I told you there was a new post. Don't come in here with an attitude. Now gimme some sugar :kiss:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

mzwhang90210 says:

1. Y’all heathens could’ve said

2. Is that HAIR on Caitlyns legs???? *cleans monitor screen*
      :rofl: I thought I was seeing shyt cause I haven't had my green tea yet or put my glasses on :cry:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

:facepalm:

I got my bubba jug all nice and prepped with some ice woorter to bring to work with me this morning...left it on my dresser after I went into my room to make my bed.

Now I'm stuck refilling this Perrier bottle after I finish it. :(

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Let’s talj about Estee lauder. Only conservative white republic black and white women were thar bc it’s pricy and they are the only ones thst cam afford it. Estee lauder would not destroy they brand putting Catlin as a the face of such when their market consumer doesn’t support that lifestyle

LMFAOOOO :facepalm: I agree with the last part..altho I dont think it would mean "detsroying" their brand. Kendall is their face lately. Think about it. :shrug:

Butta..sowwie :kiss:

@Sugar..chile that's either hair ...or dirt. :shrug: :lol:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Thats kinda amazing & pathetic at the same dam time.
      _________

:blink: Its jobs out here. You just have to have the dedication I guess. I would be fired. :lol: Be like whet. NO. :hahaha: Im not doing that. :nono:

• Unshakable

About Estee,

Some of their perfumes smell good. For example...there's Muse and there is one that smells like the beach that smells really good also.

_________

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Dem knees doe :hahaha:
      _____________________________
      Why'd you make me go back & look?? :chase:

Knees look like sumbody put em on backwards & ish.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

LMAOOO @Pharrel saving Kim. Mayne aint nobody tryna DIE @WhangThang. Manage to blow the FUKK UP when Kim plastics catch. Kill the whole event. Literally. :eek:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Poor fire crotch :coffee:

@Razz...only 3 more weeks..I know you can't wait :cheer: :woot:

• WhoDat

I saw the thing about his golf membership a few days ago. Said he go every day to the golf club. How you change a habit like that? You go someplace EVERY DAY and now you cant. I mean he can. Shyt not gonna be the same. And I wonder if he weighed this kind of stuff before he did what he did. I read a report last night that said he woke up after surg. and effectively freaked out. Has since come to terms with it, but the folks who see this kind of thing said it happens to all of them immediately after it happens. IDK. Whole thing is mind boggling.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

---

• Smokie

:vomit: at all things BRUCE Jenner related.

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

__________________________________

I'll bet Kanye was just standin there watchin her burn like "Bish them flames don't match my outfit...go burn over there in the corner!!" :mad:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU RAZZ be like: :tea:

-------
      Oh so he ain't tucking? He is "legit"?

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Bey, you’re a black repub because you wear Estee. Who knew?!
      _________

The more you know :crying1: Listen its hot and wet af in Florida. YEAR ROUND. Be hugging ppl, leaving your shade behind if you wear rhe wrong thing. Imagine what chicks be looking like afta the club on a 90degree July night. Girl. :hahaha: Double Wear. Its only 37dollas. Almost always get a gift...listen if its (whatever the commodity may be) mktd to rich ppl, you sould prolly check it out. They always get freebies. :lol: I only wear foundation at night or we expecting SURGEONS :tea: so. LOL

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

left it on my dresser after I went into my room to make my bed.
      ________

I have to put everything on my entry table. And then STILL leave it sometimes. :lol: And i aint preggo. :hug: Few more wks! :bounce:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Knees look like sumbody put em on backwards & ish.
      _________

I was sitting over here like boyyyyy they will inject ANYWHERE. This fomlee has no fear! :hahaha:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

RAZZ be like: :tea: says:

——-
      Oh so he ain’t tucking? He is “legit”?
      If so, I wonder did he get the Amber snatch or beef curtians like Joseline :waiting: So many options/questions :shrug:

• petty_boots

I agree wit the folks who say ita a mental illness, sorry. In December, actually, I found myself arguing with dozens of people who called me all types of bigots, bishes, and some even wished me infertility- all because I said that a 17 year old tranny (or transjenner as yall would say) who committed suicide and blamed his parents was wrong. Poor parents got death threats and all cause they didn't approve of their son and his tidday desires. I am absolutely not about that life and believe you die what you were born as, no matter how many surgeries you get in this life.

• petty_boots

*it's

• Vanna is the root of all evil

MFAOOOO :facepalm: I agree with the last part..altho I dont think it would mean “detsroying” their brand. Kendall is their face lately. Think about it. :shrug:

---
      I know but Kendall a young beauty. I mean compared to previous models, it would be a complete opposite of what their brand has promoted in years which is to the conservative market.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

at all things BRUCE Jenner related.

:hahaha: The insistence on calling him Bruce say so much bout yall tho! :hahaha: HEY SMOKIE! :wave:

Ya mama named you Clay imma clal you clay.. :hahaha: :phew:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Bey, you’re a black repub because you wear Estee. Who knew?!
      _________

:hahaha: I didn't mean like thar I swear I meant conservative. but fo real when I see women purchasing Estee they all look like that got boats n chit. Rich bytches like nene :rolleyes: :lol:

• OpinionHated

How is Akon providing solar power - by finally stepping out of the sun....

MAC should use Bruce as a spokesperson - if we can make this man (pan to pic of Bruce 1970) look like this (pan to pic of Caitlin 2015) then imagine what we can do for a real woman.... should go over great with the LGBT community....

Caitlyn up there inna dress, make-up, nail polish, PANTYHOSE...and still got a pecker? :nono:

I'm tellin y'all...catch that documentary called The Opposite Sex: Rene's Story.
      Rene had muscles like Nelly...a goatee...6 pack...and a VAGINA. B'cuz she/he hadn't had the surgery yet. It was downright spookey. I slept cuddled up with my Bible after I watched that.

________

I agree with you to a certain extent. They have been rebranding for a while now..they added Joan Smalls and I knew they were up to change. Yes she is the most visible and she lightskinned but STILL. Thats when the urban world took notice. I think they even had a dude before. IDK. That would be SOMETHING if they chose Caitlyn.

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^
      Caitlyn is now a Republican white woman tho.

:crying1:

How ironic.

Poor parents
      _______

But their boy dead right? :confused: Yeah they the poor ones here.

• iWasteTime

Pharrell had one damn job :mad: :cuss:

Let me chng my gravi to Waka Flacka meme face cuz i be reading fonts like "ok" :shrugs: :sigh:

• WhoDat

——-
      Oh so he ain’t tucking? He is “legit”?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Said he was only supposed to have 5 hours worth of surg. Caitlyn had TEN. So...yeah. I think Caitlyn is too legit to quit at this point.

ABC news article.

• bama_n_jersey

Time... From downstairs. I'm pretty sure that child (that's making statements about the Prez daughter) will be watched from this day forward

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

I didn’t mean like thar I swear I meant conservative. but fo real when I see women purchasing Estee they all look like that got boats n chit. Rich bytches like nene
      _______

Yeen lying. They dont even sell my shade on the ground here. :lol: :crying1: TF. I STILL ask EVERYTIME so I can get some free something. :hahaha:

• iWasteTime

I think Caitlyn is too legit to quit at this point.
      ------------
      :danban1:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Pharrell had one damn job
      ________

And Helen...I know she warnt busy. :lol: Let it burn :whistle:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Said he was only supposed to have 5 hours worth of surg. Caitlyn had TEN. So…yeah. I think Caitlyn is too legit to quit at this point.

ABC news article.

:hahaha: :crying1: +1

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

How is Akon providing solar power – by finally stepping out of the sun….

_____

:blink: muddasc.unt

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

:dead: ^^^ meant to die..

• CaliYoruba

I missed the bra n panty question to me but yes, like BUttercup I still have bras from years ago still in good condition. I used to work there in college so I'm a fan. I used to wear Very Sexy but after my babies they feel weird so I moved to Body by Victoria. I dont think it has anything to do with weight. I'm a size 6 but thick at the bottom and sadly just a B cup :lol:

• WhoDat

If Estee Lauder can have Liz Hurley as the face and she had a boyfriend who was picking up black prostitutes at the time (Hugh Grant)...they not all that exclusive or special. IJS.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Let me chng my gravi to Waka Flacka meme face cuz i be reading fonts like “ok”

@em or dap em :lol: :hahaha: I approve of passive aggressive gravi changes tho.

• iWasteTime

If MAC/Estee Lauder cared about business and making money they would :yes:
      They Transgenders, A Gender, Drag Queens, Cis Gender all them would support of GP

• OpinionHated

Just read an article about a Texas family that beat a baby out of an incestually pregnated teen girl - OMG they crazy as phuck in the Lone Star State.... (sadly they black) gave the girl Plan B and cinnamon at 8 months when that didn't work they beat the baby out of her and threw it on the bbq grill and burnt it - phucking crazy......

• Vanna is the root of all evil

IDK. That would be SOMETHING if they chose Caitlyn.

---
      :yes: I'll say

and sadly just a B cup
      ________

In my mind there is no need for underwire? :lol: Wrong? Right? A damn B cup, Cali!!! You small guhl. PETITE. Tiny. I dont think I was ever one...flat to c. Straight like dat. :cry:

• OpinionHated

Estee Lauder perfume stinks anyway - smell like church ushers on Sunday morning....

Dr's on that documentary about Rene..said they always make artifical peckers several inches LONGER than what the recipient asks for because invariably, some of the "implant" dies..and has to be cut off. So if a patient asks for say 7 inches...doctors give em like 10 inches.

Wonder how they do faux vaginas? QTNA :eek:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

If Estee Lauder can have Liz Hurley as the face and she had a boyfriend who was picking up black prostitutes at the time (Hugh Grant)…they not all that exclusive or special. IJS.

______

Not to mention Liz kinda fugly. :hahaha: :kona:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Just read an article about a Texas family that beat a baby out of an incestually pregnated teen girl – OMG they crazy as phuck in the Lone Star State…. (sadly they black) gave the girl Plan B and cinnamon at 8 months when that didn’t work they beat the baby out of her and threw it on the bbq grill and burnt it – phucking crazy……

The perp? Is he being prayed for by the family pastor perhaps.. :)

• WhoDat

"In the Vanity Fair article, Jenner admits she had a panic attack after the surgery, which she thought would be 5 hours, not 10."

They needed that extra five hours to make Caitlyn a pocketbook :yes:

OpinionHated says:

OMG they crazy as phuck in the Lone Star State….
      ___________________________
      :stop: Dontchu mess with Texas!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:facepalm: :stop: Vanna, just stop :lol:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

I thought that article said Brucaitlyn still has his peen? He lies a lot though so he may still have it...or not :shrug: I know he was trying to show one of his son's his new :boobs: and son was like " :stop: right there Brucaitlyn. I am still your SON. I do not want to see all that."

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Estee Lauder perfume stinks anyway – smell like church ushers on Sunday morning….

---
      See this right here :rofl: I believe u talking bout they perfume Youth dew. My grandma wore it. It has an interesting smell to it to say the least

Opie thats ridic. By 8 months that baby already ready. Schtupit asses. And a family full of folks in on it too? :facepalm:

Anyways, Ru Paul and boyish* Rihanna sell plenty makeup so estee lauder (ol nigga name* company) need to stop playing :rules:

* indicates sarcasm

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

The Opposite Sex: Rene’s Story
      =========
      This was on last night. I was >>>>this<<<< close to tuning in. I figured I would be spooked and decided against it.

• OpinionHated

The perp is her 3 family members - not sure if one of them is the impregnator or not....

heck nah I ain't messing with nobody from Texas - yew iz kind yew iz speshul yew iz importunt!!!

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

More Kaitlyn, uh?

Mawning folks

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Are any of you champagne drinkers? I need to make a decision and need some random opinions.

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

___

I didn't know folks still wore that ish. Do people still wear red Door too?

• MissHarlem

I'm so gotdamn tired of Bruce stunt queen ass.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

:facepalm: :stop: Vanna, just stop :lol:

---
      :hahaha: ion care no way stuff like this have me wondering :think: :lol:

• WhoDat

By 8 months that baby already ready
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Get out my head @UF!! What the hell man.

petty_boots says:

I agree wit the folks who say ita a mental illness, sorry. .... I am absolutely not about that life and believe you die what you were born as, no matter how many surgeries you get in this life.
      ___________________________
      :yes:
      My hubby and I debated about this the other night. He's much more "liberal" than I.
      My stance was soooo..since they "feel" like the opposite gender ..it means I HAVE to acknowledge them as such eh? Since they are convinced that God made a mistake. Ok. Howz about if I said I "feel" like a french poodle? And go around lickin myself & rubbin my booty cross the carpet. Will you call me Princess and toss me treats?
      Hubby's face ~~> :eek:
      Me: Well sheddup then. :woot:

OMG they crazy as phuck in the Lone Star State….
      ___________________________
      :stop: Dontchu mess with Texas!!
      --------

Well they do think mexicans are immigrants to their own land so......

Aint never been a time in history when them ppl wasnt in texas but......

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I didn’t know folks still wore that ish. Do people still wear red Door too?

----

I got a lady n my office right now wearing youth dew. I personally switch perfumes all the time but some women dont

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

The perp is her 3 family members – not sure if one of them is the impregnator or not….
      _________

Several crimes commited there. But I was asking about the rapist; not the murders.

• OpinionHated

Mother of Dragons - I drink champagne if Martini & Rossi Asti Spumanti can be counted as champagne (hides face in shame)... I have had the expensive brands but they are tart and bitter and in my opinion don't taste as goos as asti so I buy a $20 bottle every new year (I still have a bottle of Dom in my fridge my boss gave me 2 years ago - a huge bottle too).... I will gladly ship it to your work address if you want it...

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

MurderERS* :huh: Stupid fangas.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

===============

Veuve Clicquot

• WhoDat

Well they do think mexicans are immigrants to their own land so……
      Aint never been a time in history when them ppl wasnt in texas but……
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :preach:

I personally switch perfumes all the time but some women dont
      ______

:shrug: If you like something you like it. I still eat oatmeal. :hahaha: Been eating it 33 years. :pizza:

:waves: HairL

@Butta..watch it child. It's got it's "squeamish" moments..but it's very interesting. Especially when Rene is at that support group meeting with other transexuals, both pre and post op.
      You should see the African American one. Looks like that dude from Kenan & Kel.
      You couldn't eeem tell he used to be a woman.

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

----------

No but if anybody suggest ol nasty ass Bel Air dont believe them! It taste like beer.

Now whatchu need is some pink champale running thru an ice sculpture. Real classy like :rofl: or some lime-a-ritas, the preferred drink of :chickenhead:

:hahaha: but seriosly BelAir is nasty

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

My stance was soooo..since they “feel” like the opposite gender ..it means I HAVE to acknowledge them as such eh? Since they are convinced that God made a mistake. Ok. Howz about if I said I “feel” like a french poodle? And go around lickin myself & rubbin my booty cross the carpet. Will you call me Princess and toss me treats?
      Hubby’s face ~~> :eek:
      Me: Well sheddup then.

------------------

Then folks wanna say that's different :eyeroll: Heyul it is... :tea: You mind don't match your body.. that's MENTAL

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I am :koolaid3: <-------moet really

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Veuve Clicquot
      =========
      This sounds mannish :oops:

@MOD..depends on your budget. Also do you want true champagne or just sparkling wine?

@Vanna ..."Youth Dew" iono why that tickled me so.

• WhoDat

If you like something you like it.
      ^^^^^^^^
      My aunt has effectively driven the same car for 20 years. She has had TWO back to back white Toyota Camry's. :ghost:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

My hubby and I debated about this the other night. He’s much more “liberal” than I.
      Hubby’s face ~~>
      Me: Well sheddup then.

I know you love them doggy mutts but humans =/= dogs? Unless you like a... :lol: Republican???!!! :shocked: :waiting:

OOhhhh Science! :yahoo: Does God make a mistake when children have down syndrome or other such genetic anomalies? :popcorn: Genetic mutations? I am not saying that trans ppl are.. :think: well im not saying it definitively but I do believe in the future we will isolate or near-by isolate the differences in a trans brain vs etc. Chromosome issues can affect ANY of our chromosomes up to the the sex ones. :kiss:

• bama_n_jersey

So they ain't find out till she was 8 months? If they beat the baby (innocent) out I know they kilt the person that got her pregnant... Had to :eek:

seriosly BelAir is nasty
      ____

+1 Bad beer at that. Disclosure I do hate most beers. :yes: All really. I will have a lime a rita to flauge tho. :yawn:

:newpost:

Dub: Those Camrys are good cars tho. My uncle collects them. He only has one but he buys & sells the other ones. West indians love them dam Camrys. Sons father (jamaican) had one when we first got out of college.

#missyJSays says:
      Veuve Clicquot
      I like that and Piper-Heidsieck.
      Actually I'm partial to all imported champagnes. I loathe domestics. *haughty sniff*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I personally switch perfumes all the time but some women dont
      ==========
      I can't believe I'm about to font this. I occasionally wear Mama Butter's Giorgio Beverly Hills Red and Chloe Narcisse from 20 years ago. When folks ask what fragrance I'm wearing, I say I don't remember which one I put on :ashamed: Now I feel like I'm standing in the middle on the blog in my boy shorts :kona:

• MissHarlem

I like champagne :woot: and when I don't have that sparkling wine will do. The history of champagne interesting.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Ok, question 1, do you prefer Brut or Rose generally? Like if you were getting it in a wedding gift bag? I'm not big on champagne and DF has...let's call it an unrefined palate. I just got a list of what brands & types champagne my venue can get for me in bulk and I need to make a decision pretty quickly.

• iWasteTime

Well they do think mexicans are immigrants to their own land so……
      Aint never been a time in history when them ppl wasnt in texas but……
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :preach:
      --------
      :cosign:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

My aunt has effectively driven the same car for 20 years. She has had TWO back to back white Toyota Camry’s.
      _________

If they made a CAPRICE today Dubb. TODAY. I would trade my whip for it. :lol: Seen one this morning almsot crashed in admiration. :hahaha:

Also I drove an SS. LAWD. :phew: :heart: its not faster than my car (I dont know how to drive stick) but it was beaut!

• Jessie

Look at those knees though!

• MSVALLDAY

Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek says:

Ok, question 1, do you prefer Brut or Rose generally? Like if you were getting it in a wedding gift bag? I’m not big on champagne and DF has…let’s call it an unrefined palate. I just got a list of what brands & types champagne my venue can get for me in bulk and I need to make a decision pretty quickly.

_________________________________

Rose

• pointhimout

He looks like Patricia from Southern Charm in this pic. Amazing how KJ emasculated this guy to this point. Hi original Jenner children appear to be embarrassed by all this while the Kardashians are eating up all the opportunities.

I thought it was extremely disrespectful for GMA to run an exclusive interview with Kim Kardashian vs speaking with the Jenner kids about this. Like, kim's a dry snatch whore always ready for camera time. She gives two schits about Bruce's transformation or the adverse emotional impact this could have on the children, adult or minor.