Here is a comedic take on the late Notorious BIG's hit track "Ten Crack Commandments," titled "Ten Weave Commandments" by @Urbancomedynet. This video is strictly for women whose weave game is in need of serious help. This is 2012. There is no excuse for women to walk around with matted fur on their heads. Weave only looks good when it's well-maintained and clean. Don't just put weave in and leave it in for 6 months. Your friends won't tell you if your weave smells.
The Ten helpful Tips are as follows:
1. Never let your tracks show (self-explanatory)
2. Always travel with your weave glue (or hair pins in case a track falls out)
3. Always pat your head when it's itchy (patting won't pull out the tracks or make your hair messy)
4. Never lie and say "it's all mine."
5. Never make your weave too greasy (there's nothing worse than a greasy weave, believe me)
6. Always travel with your brush (weave gets frizzy. Gotta keep it looking lush)
7. This rule is so overrated: keep your Remy and Yaki completely separated
8. Gel down your edges if they're nappy (weave and nappy roots -- that's just tacky)
9. Nine should've been number 1 to me; ALWAYS know when to take out your weave!
10. Buy a wig just in case. If your hair is looking rough, put on a wig to cover it up.