After teasing her Stans for a year with promises of revealing her natural hair, Nicki Minaj finally revealed her long tresses on Instgram.com yesterday. Yes, her hair is real and growing from her scalp. Let the hating begin, because you have good reason to hate this woman. The 31-year-old rapper has the full package: the looks, the talent, and the hair that many women can only dream of. Black women will give their firstborn to have Nicki's long, luxurious hair.
If it helps you feel any better, her butt is fake.
Thanks to loyal reader Robyn W. for the tip.
Here is a comedic take on the late Notorious BIG's hit track "Ten Crack Commandments," titled "Ten Weave Commandments" by @Urbancomedynet. This video is strictly for women whose weave game is in need of serious help. This is 2012. There is no excuse for women to walk around with matted fur on their heads. Weave only looks good when it's well-maintained and clean. Don't just put weave in and leave it in for 6 months. Your friends won't tell you if your weave smells.
The Ten helpful Tips are as follows:
1. Never let your tracks show (self-explanatory)
2. Always travel with your weave glue (or hair pins in case a track falls out)
3. Always pat your head when it's itchy (patting won't pull out the tracks or make your hair messy)
4. Never lie and say "it's all mine."
5. Never make your weave too greasy (there's nothing worse than a greasy weave, believe me)
Read more »