• Betamax82

Love Kelly hate the song :no:

• LSLH

Did she get the okay from Beyonce to do this video?

• Unshakable

I would love to hear kelly sing about something other than sex. She's very talented and could pull it off. On that note, keep doing your thing! :yes:

• Unshakable

@LSLH - You know she only gives kelly so much wiggle room. Can't allow her too much creativity. :yes:

• Cubarican

I would love to hear kelly sing about something other than sex. She’s very talented and could pull it off. On that note, keep doing your thing

:cosign:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don't listen to radio enough I guess. I had no idea Kelly even had a song out let alone a hit. :shrug:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I'm hitting switches on bitches like I been fit with hydraulics.

:listen:

• Miany

I'm watching 'breaking bad' on netflix...Pretty good show.

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Not bad. A bit sexual :think: I'm tired of the over sexed pop world. I'm not the type to be handing out kisses down below all willE nillE. what if those lips are chapped? They're in such close proximity to that stinky hole. What if they smell worst than said hole? Then what? Are you gone return the favor? Kisses down below are so sensual for a woman :rolleyes: yet my foreskin repulses you so much you can't even touch it without cringing. Yeah you can kiss me down below heffa, Kiss my ass :mad:

• prima_donna2163

Somebody said it, this chile sings about sex in every song! Sheesh! :deadhorse: feel like she's trying too hard!

She looks gorge tho except for the blonde wig...kinda tranny like

• ReadingIsFundamental

Miany.. I LOVE that show! I'm waiting to watch the rest of Season five when it comes back on.

• supa

kelly really knows how to play it up with the camera, but ummmm no! that song is boring as hell.

• that_VA_thickchick

Some people need to stick to singing hooks on other people's songs. I'm just sayin.

• NaijaGal

but Kelly has had other songs that weren't sexual...if she releases a CD this will be #3 :shrug: and maybe she's just feeling sex or sexy these days...either way I like the song, didn't really care for the video especially her in a blonde wig

• Diva

I love her makeup in the video shot #thatsallIgotonthis

• that_VA_thickchick

Number 5 Is Alive!!! says:

Not bad. A bit sexual I’m tired of the over sexed pop world. I’m not the type to be handing out kisses down below all willE nillE. what if those lips are chapped? They’re in such close proximity to that stinky hole. What if they smell worst than said hole? Then what? Are you gone return the favor? Kisses down below are so sensual for a woman yet my foreskin repulses you so much you can’t even touch it without cringing. Yeah you can kiss me down below heffa, Kiss my ass
    _________
    :dead: at ALL OF THIS!

• FuturedocDonte

All of Kelly songs is about knocking them Boots :coffee:

• Cuban Princess

Number 5 Is Alive!!! says:

Yeah you can kiss me down below heffa, Kiss my ass
    ---------------------

that_VA_thickchick says:

Some people need to stick to singing hooks on other people’s songs. I’m just sayin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep cause Beyonce ain't never gonna let Kelly Rowland surpass her and be great!!!! *clips hangnail*

• OutsidetheBox

She does not sing about sex in every song. But if you get your music from SR, you would prolly think that. #TeamD3

• that_VA_thickchick

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep cause Beyonce ain’t never gonna let Kelly Rowland surpass her and be great!!!! *clips hangnail*

Rather sad really but there it is!

SN: Did anyone see her little tidbit about how she didn't embrace her brownskin until "Momma Tina" told her how pretty it was? Like, her mom told her...but it didn't sink in til "Momma Tina" told her. Girl...get yo life.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Just watched the video. It's cute, but doesn't match the song. I think a costar is in order. The song is ok. Sounds like filler though. That means the album won't be worth buying....again.

• pointhimout

at 8, what episode are you on? I've been watching this show too. It is a GREAT show. I couldn't believe the crazy dad from Malcolm in the Middle was the star of BB too.

topic: :yawn: Kelly's the female Trey Songz singing about sex like no one knew what it was til she came along.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rather sad really but there it is!

SN: Did anyone see her little tidbit about how she didn’t embrace her brownskin until “Momma Tina” told her how pretty it was? Like, her mom told her…but it didn’t sink in til “Momma Tina” told her. Girl…get yo life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I read that somewhere!!!!! They got her under that wing and that's where they plan to keep her. END of STORY.

• Diva

Just watched the video. It’s cute, but doesn’t match the song. I think a costar is in order. The song is ok. Sounds like filler though. That means the album won’t be worth buying….again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I saw the word filler and it reminded me of that awful movie, Seat Filler! :rofl: #epicfail

• OutsidetheBox

Like, her mom told her…but it didn’t sink in til “Momma Tina” told her.

Youve never experienced that? You tell a friend something and they dont heed your advice, but say, their new man says the same thing, and the b!tch act like its gospel. :huh:

Happens with my kids tood. I say, not thatone, that one. They side eye. My neice says the same thing I said and they go with it. :shrug:

• Betamax82

OTB where have you been?

:hi: Beta. Working. Errands. Everywhere. I ti'ed too. :yawn:

• marquez269

Wassup ppl.....yea diva im only in here for a hot second :lol: :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Brenden is always trying to brag about his extra loose skin down there :rollseyes:

MsDiva, Annas Linen got 25% off yo! :kona:

Kelly trying to damn hard :shrugs: reminds me of Keri Hilson trying to be something she is not. She want get my purchase sorry :tea: all of her albums sucks azz

• Ididntreallymeanit

I like the song and video it's colorful, I like colorful videos

• MsChavo

SEX SELLS!!!!!
    She tried other stuff before, supopsoedly being "herself'.
    Remember Simply Deep, no you dont, and no one bought it.
    This one, people will buy...

Her music is more mature now, love it.

• Betamax82

:waves: well you've been missed :)

OTB

And when they discover the revelation that you already Been told them about-they act smart and Enlightened and ish :rofl:

Mehh :shrug:

Talmbout people,not kids.

:eek:

Diva been working on these nails since this morning. hahahaha

• that_VA_thickchick

Like, her mom told her…but it didn’t sink in til “Momma Tina” told her.

Nope. I compliment my kids all the time. And they think I'm fly and their friends tell them I'm cool. So they value my opinion (but yeah, like you said, probably because their friends SAID I was cool).

My Momma is old school. She feels like handing out compliments makes a child conceited. :lol: But my Daddy complimented me plenty. And nothing meant more to me than his opinion. So I guess that's where my :thinking: comes from.

:wave: Hey Marquez *whispers* you are still my boy toy!!! :buttshake:

@DTTS you know ION fuggs with Anna's Linens :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

MsChavo says:

SEX SELLS!!!!!
    She tried other stuff before, supopsoedly being “herself’.
    Remember Simply Deep, no you dont, and no one bought it.
    _______
    :ghost:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

@OTB yeah,,,I never believed Anything my uncles told me, but let my all knowing cousin say it...I took it to heart...Eating ***** puts hair on your chest. I fell for that and was a straight up beast in college. Ate it like it was going out of style...Needless to say the chest hair never came. I did however develop breast tissue. I wonder of there's a correlation there :think:

• FuturedocDonte

Kelly trying to damn hard reminds me of Keri Hilson trying to be something she is not. She want get my purchase sorry all of her albums sucks azz
    ----
    I thought u was cool with Keri and shait :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

Diva been working on these nails since this morning. hahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: bouts to start on these toes in a few so my boy toy has fresh pretty feet to sucks on!!!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

:preach:

• marquez269

:blink:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Hi @dtts. What you doing? Down for some phone sex? I know it's early, but :shrugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    I thought u was cool with Keri and shait

I am cool with her, but hell just like I told Keri (be yourself) Kelly should do the same :tea: Not buying this sex kitten garbage, its not convincing

• OutsidetheBox

@Ms. Va. :lol: Its not about them thinking youre "fly", about you telling a person something, anything, not clothing per se...but you tell them and they say oh ok. But they dont do it.

Second person comes along, tells them same thing and *lightbulbs* go off for them. Thats all.

Kelly said her mom told her but if you think of our psyche, thats what moms are suppossed to say. It was validated, for lack of a better word, when Ms. Tina said it. Its not like her mom's encouragement didnt matter, just that extra helped it come to fruition for Kelly.

• marquez269

@diva :kiss:

EXACTLY. :hahaha: And then they try to tell you about it. :| TF. :lol:

mmmmmmmmmm Mr. Marquez. How are you today? :grill:

• Diva

@Marquez yeen gone suck my toes now? :rofl:

OTB :happy: :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Thanks @Beta. Ive missed my downtime guhls. And I still gotta go take kids to the dentist. Ugh. FML.

• MsChavo

LOL @ that_VA_thickchick says:

That's what I'm sayin!

• marquez269

@reading feeling great blessed how are u??

Number 5 Is Alive!!! says:

@OTB yeah,,,I never believed Anything my uncles told me, but let my all knowing cousin say it…I took it to heart…Eating ***** puts hair on your chest. I fell for that and was a straight up beast in college. Ate it like it was going out of style…Needless to say the chest hair never came. I did however develop breast tissue. I wonder of there’s a correlation there

Just.. :rofl: :rofl: :hug: Oh gawd.

Diva says:

@Marquez yeen gone suck my toes now?

:ghost:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I'm great now seeing your handsome face. Thanks for passing through today.

#lurethemslowly

Janay :2dance:

:whistle:
    If you mess with my man
    I'ma be the one to bring it to ya
    Got my girls, got my man
    So find your own and leave mine alone
    Don't mess with my man
    I'ma be the one to bring it to ya
    Here's a little advice for you, find your own man :whistle:

• marquez269

@diva :pacifier:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

hi JennE :kiss: <---- down low

• marquez269

@reading Thanks!....... Anytime ill try to come thru more often

• Diva

@Marquez now thats the shyt I'm talking bout!!!! *pours you a jack and coke then gently massages your back*

• Miany

@POINTHIM.. I'm on season 2 (im late) but, I'm glad I'm late cuz I can just sit here and watch 'em back to back. I didn't realize that was Malcom & em daddy... interesting.. He is just wilding out in this show. I feel like his ego gone do him in. He want EVERYBODY to know he dont need their money but, he CAN NOT tell his wife how he can afford issh

marquez269 says:

@reading Thanks!……. Anytime ill try to come thru more often

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To see his e-boo! :tea: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Tell me why my best friend's mom and I were talking about voodoo. This lady is so dang funny... She goes, I don't believe in that mess no how. An old ho I use to work with decided she wanted another man who worked on another floor. So she went putting "rhuts" on him or so it was said. Little did the btch know he was gay and the more they started interacting, he unknowingly tried to get with her husband during that years Thanksgiving party at our jobet her wicked azz wasn't expecting THAT! :coffee:

I couldn't stop laughing

• marquez269

I got good news I only got 2 abs left to get and then Ima send my pics for the morning wood!! :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I appreciate you Mr. Marquez. You don't have to suck my toes or anything. Just show your face and let me smile at you.

#takenotesdiva
    #pimpgameinprogress

• that_VA_thickchick

@Ms. Va. Its not about them thinking youre “fly”, about you telling a person something, anything, not clothing per se…but you tell them and they say oh ok. But they dont do it.

Kelly said her mom told her but if you think of our psyche, thats what moms are suppossed to say. It was validated, for lack of a better word, when Ms. Tina said it. Its not like her mom’s encouragement didnt matter, just that extra helped it come to fruition for Kelly.
    ______
    I knew what you were saying Boo. I got you. When I said my kids think I'm "fly", "cool" "da shyt", if you will :lol: ...I was just explaining why they DO tend to value my opinion when it comes to clothes and stuff. But again, to further AGREE with you, they probably really only listen to me NOW because all their friends think I'm THAT mom. :yes:

• Miany

@OTB...exactly! A lot of times a momma's compliment can be taken as 'she just sayin that cuz she my mama' sometimes it takes a second opinion.

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

So she went putting “rhuts” on him or so it was said. Little did the btch know he was gay and the more they started interacting, he unknowingly tried to get with her husband

:dead: that's some karma fo yo ass

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can always send me a pic for review #helfpul :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

marquez269 says:I got good news I only got 2 abs left to get and then Ima send my pics for the morning wood!!
    ALRIGHT NAH marQUEZ!!!1
    We want the chicken wang and all :hahaha:

• marquez269

@reading :biggrin:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I appreciate you Mr. Marquez. You don’t have to suck my toes or anything. Just show your face and let me smile at you.

#takenotesdiva
    #pimpgameinprogress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diva ain't trying to just look and him and smile....Diva want that e-dack :rofl: #nowyoutakenotescausearealpimpaintgottodoallthat

Mr. Marquez

With that face, you don't need abs or to show your wood. Stay nice and simple with it.

ALRIGHT NAH marQUEZ!!!1
    We want the chicken wang and all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Luvn why you make me HOLLER! :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez

With that face, you don’t need abs or to show your wood. Stay nice and simple with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: fcuk that

• Ty

:offtopic: So more celeb credit reports are coming out. Where can I view them cause exposed.us is on its way out :waiting:

• marquez269

@Diva i'll make sure u get VIP access first :lol: @luvn you just keep bringin dem jokes :lol:

• Miany

:cuss: @Point Him out, @RIF.. sooooo yall wasn't gonna tell me this man done turned into a REAL -LIFE gangsta!! He ALL bout his money towards the end of Season 2. Quick to cancel a biii or let a bii expire if she in the way of his money :nono:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Mr. Marquez betta be glad he don't Ms. Ca.... (Reading...) from three years ago cause I would have his pretty *ss on the next flight to Cali.

marquez269 says:

@Diva i’ll make sure u get VIP access first @luvn you just keep bringin dem jokes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thumbsup: :wink:

@RIF iffin you can beat me rocking, you can have my chair :rofl:

"*don't have" I meant

@MARQuez :hug: Ya Know I LubbbS U

• ReadingIsFundamental

Miany.. you ain't seen nothing yet on that show if you are on season two.

@TY
    I thought they said it was a HOAX???

• ReadingIsFundamental

Diva, I told you I send them back. They just don't always want to go.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez betta be glad he don’t Ms. Ca…. (Reading…) from three years ago cause I would have his pretty *ss on the next flight to Cali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

A lot of times a momma’s compliment can be taken as ‘she just sayin that cuz she my mama’ sometimes it takes a second opinion.

:yes: And if you add in the rich, complex history of "dark skin", Kelly's mom couldnt combat that alone. Its not about a shirt, its about being comfortable in your own skin. Skin that hasnt been traditionally celebrated in our country.

Whatever circumstances that led to her putting Kelly with Tina and Maty, you can tell she just wanted the best for her child.

• GAGIRL87

*Refuses to listen to this song* but Kelly is very pretty nonetheless!

:ghost: @69!!!! :rofl:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

84. So more celeb credit reports are coming out. Where can I view them cause ex***ed.us is on its way out

I dunno TY...Personally I don't care to see that a collection company is still going after Star Jones for the 10k she owes on her gastric bypass :shrugs:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Diva, I told you I send them back. They just don’t always want to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    gal stop!!!! Oh he'll come back to Diva...trust and believe!!! :wink:

• Miany

Regina King back on t.v. yall!! She on 'the talk' today looking all gorgeous in her bob :love:

• marquez269

This lady just saw that my birthday was coming up in April on the bulletin and she asked me how old I was going to be I told her 23 she said she got fingernail polish older than me I just smiled :rofl:

DIVa

:nono: 23 :stop:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: you should have told her that shyt was old and dried up...the polish I mean :hahaha:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Diva, sh*t you laughin... I'm so serious. They was on flights back in the day mad that I required them to have a round-trip ticket.

Jesus messed with me and sent me a real man so, I'm trying to do right and might let him change my name one day (don't him that though).

• OutsidetheBox

I was just explaining why they DO tend to value my opinion when it comes to clothes and stuff. But again, to further AGREE with you, they probably really only listen to me NOW because all their friends think I’m THAT mom.

:lol: :lol: Their friends validated you!

• Ty

@ Luv...I dont know :shrug:

I know the site is gone and no cache available so they have scrubbed da hell outta the site. Saying its a hoax might be damage control :shrug:

• cougar lover

hot tamale in sweating...whooo! ate some turkey in snoring...itis! :zzz:

• Miany

^^ Yeah.. she loves her child and Kelly love her momma too. I'm assuming the circumstances were probably like the fact that Kelly's momma wasn't able to dedicate her LIFE (for whatever reason) to making her child a superstar.

• OutsidetheBox

Jesus messed with me and sent me a real man so, I’m trying to do right and might let him change my name one day (don’t him that though).

Aww. :love:

DIVa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My bad I thought that lil nucca was wearing MJ's jersey! :rofl: Luvn I'm just gonna help him experience some things dammit....quit blocking :ghost:

• ReadingIsFundamental

wth with my keyboard... I meant.. don't tell him that though.

• marquez269

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    you should have told her that shyt was old and dried up…the polish I mean

______________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

ate some turkey in snoring…itis!
    ~ ~ ~
    WOOOOOOOOHHHH!! got somw TkyWANGS and Lima Beand in the crock Pot NAH!!
    :grill:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Diva, sh*t you laughin… I’m so serious. They was on flights back in the day mad that I required them to have a round-trip ticket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jesus be a round trip ticket please!!!!! :rofl:

• Miany

@RIF....Walt gettin' ratchett and I dunno how much more I can take of him.

• Ty

:rofl: Idk what yall are talking about but this ^^^^ reminded me of this lady telling this guy that he has a face only a momma could love :crying:

• Miany

23 is legal though.....yall can let Marquez turn u into an e-cougar

• ReadingIsFundamental

yeah OTB, I fought it for as long as I could. That n*gga drove from Texas to Cali and started doing real man sh*t and threw me WAAYYYY off. He is the first one I haven't wanted to send back so, I'm trying HARD to do right.

First n*gga eva to put me in my woman lane. My daddy say I'm slippin. lol

• Diva

Lawd have mercy let me stop cause ya'll gone thank I'm a real-life cougar :rofl:

Miany says:

23 is legal though…..yall can let Marquez turn u into an e-cougar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    all day long....RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Miany.. it's worth it. He gonna be tha DON by the time you hit Season 5

• that_VA_thickchick

Their friends validated you!
    This is why I'm hot
    This is why I'm hot
    This is why This is why This is why I'm hot
    :danban:

• LSLH

:offtopic: does anybody watch 'Teen Mom?'

• ReadingIsFundamental

Let me see if I can find a pic of my game changer and put him in my gravi for a hot second.

• LSLH

Teen Mom 2?

• Miany

@RIF...I'll stick it out it's entertaining.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

LSLH-----YASSSSS!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I’m assuming the circumstances were probably like the fact that Kelly’s momma wasn’t able to dedicate her LIFE (for whatever reason) to making her child a superstar.

Im thinking so. Maty had exec money, then quit his job. Tina ran a beauty shop..seems they had an excess of funds. And time.

LSLH says:

Teen Mom 2?
    YUP!
    Start . .

• OutsidetheBox

TkyWANGS and Lima Beand in the crock Pot NAH!!

Yum-fukking-O :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

First n*gga eva to put me in my woman lane. My daddy say I’m slippin. lol

:hahaha: Its amazing. We be getting soft in our ole age. :lol:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Is there anything I haven't covered today?

:pc:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@diva side eye...who youcougaring over.....

WHATS UP ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Is there anything I haven’t covered today?

:hi: Aunt Tea.

:thinking: Did Tamar get a deal?? Did Chris and Rih break up?

• cougar lover

Teen Mom 2

i be watching and wondering why it went from struggle to folks switching out cars, homes, clothes, talking bood jobs, and whatnot.

• luVn_liFe…

Sandra Rose says:Is there anything I haven’t covered today?
    :think:

• Betamax82

yep what about sloe Chelsea,confused azz Leah, Ignant(yes ignant) Jenelle,and stupid Kaitlyn

• Betamax82

*slow*

cougar lover says:Teen Mom 2
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    me and my hubby wer JUST TalkiN bout that Lastnight!
    Jenelle bout to get a boob job\and liviNg in her own place w\NO JOB

Teen Mom 2

------
    I'm just trying to figure out why some of the girls are so dumb. Like the one Chelise (sp) or whatever her name is. smh. Just a shame. And really does anyone notice that Jace does not really care for his mom? He seems to want Barbara. Or is it just me?

• ReadingIsFundamental

Sandra, you can always throw up a celeb wood post.
    IceT says he wants a divorce and wants the *ss and tit implants back from CoCo

Jenelle bout to get a boob job\and liviNg in her own place w\NO JOB
    -----
    And her momma still taking care of her son. smh. Just a damn shame

• ReadingIsFundamental

OH am sure there is something interesting or ratchet in the local news.

Number 5 Is Alive!!! says:

hi JennE <—- down low

Bren Bew :lick: :hug:

@Nakejah
    NOPE He Wants his mom=Barbara.Jenelle is redicKulous!! SMH
    KaitlYn DOEsNt want JOe to have a life,and her Hubby stands back and COSIGNS HER BULLSHYTE!

:huh: re****ulous!! :blink:

IceT says he wants a divorce and wants the *ss and tit implants back from CoCo

_____

Im leaving for a bit. Yall tell @DTTS I WIN :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

@LUVIE! CONSOLE me! Did you see Savannah's save the date invite? :wail: :wail: :heart:

OutsidetheBox says: CONSOLE me! Did you see Savannah’s save the date invite
    :crying1: I DID,SANDRA Said its fake dont BELIEVE THE HYPE,Dry ur EYE Baby :happy:

• Milky

:yawn:

• Ty

LOL @ Sandra checking in

you're good hun :thumbsup: Unless u want to throw in a Idris Elba post just because :waiting:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

That show pisses me off. Macy was probably my fave. It showed her really struggle as a team mom but she put Bentley first always. Kaitlyn just wants Jo to be miserable and jenalle is horrible. Kesha , boobs and KIEFAAAAAh are her priority not Jace. Chelsea is spoiled as hell. That lil baby voice she uses aint cute at all.

• cougar lover

luVn

i be fussing at the tv when i watch, cuz most of it is unrealistic in normal situations.

MilKaY!!!!!
    yo BISHED Dressed in Blk Face is NOT the BIZnESS! :lol:

• Betamax82

Did you get an invite OTB :lol:

KABYEYOU says:

@diva side eye…who youcougaring over…..

WHATS UP ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What you talmbout Willis? :shocked <-------Arnold Jackson face

@Nakejah
    NOPE He Wants his mom=Barbara.Jenelle is re****ulous!! SMH
    ----
    Jenelle needs to just sign over her rights. She does NOTHING from what I see and it's a real shame. Barbara was right all along. I used to think she was so mean, but clearly she knew her kid. Kaitlyn does not want Joe to have a life. And it's wrong. Really that girl needs to go see someone for her issues with her own dead beat mother. I'm sure that is not helping her. Leah is a pain in my behind. She cheated and caused her own divorce and now she is acting like she is between two men. And both guys are dumb for letting her do it.

@COUGAR
    I Stopped watching it,Those lil YT Trailer Trash MOFOs be having my blOOd pressure Raised.
    I just happened to catch it last nite i had a bout of INsomNia :|
    Them Girrls,Seriously that Mess has to B scripted.

Leah is SOOOO Great that she has two men meeting up to discuss her Happiness?? :huh:

:shocked:

Ya'll be watching that Teen Mom religiously huh? :rofl:

@NakeYah
    Janelle Signed over her rights to JACE ALOOOOOOOOOONG Time ago :yes:
    that bissh dont wanna do Nothing but get :smoke: and :hump:

• Nakeya_j

Chelsea is spoiled as hell. That lil baby voice she uses aint cute at all.
    -----
    Her momma and daddy broke her bad. Now she can't get her own life together. And really it's sad to see how much she does not value her self. And why was she still sleeping with old boy with NO CONDOM!!! She is a grade A dumb ass.

Janelle Signed over her rights to JACE ALOOOOOOOOOONG Time ago
    -----
    Ohh ok. I did not know it was a done deal. I thought they had a temp thing. well good for Jace.

• luVn_liFe…

The Thing that AMaZES ME is that these Trailer Park Heffas have FANS!

• Nakeya_j

Leah is SOOOO LAME that she has two men, whom are even more lame, meeting up to discuss her Happiness??
    ---
    #fixed

• Nakeya_j

The Thing that AMaZES ME is that these Trailer Park Heffas have FANS!
    ----
    :tea: If they were black ppl would be calling them everything under the sun and CPS would of did a swoop down already.

@Nakeyah
    Chelsea said she just wants to have sex and not worry bout getting Preggos :shock: Bisssh WHAT ABOUT STd's.
    I seen an article on line;Adam said Every1 things chelSEA's SO innocent,Well she WAS screwing my BF!

• cougar lover

luVn

i can't lie this is the only reality show outside of family hustle that i watch.

yeah those two meeting up didn't make any sense. how can the step dad be more worried about the kids, than the father who is in their lives. i think corey tryna save face by messing with ol girl, he don't really want her.

~ ~ ~
    I dont like How Leah Never Picks up the Slower Twin :heart: I luv her,She's come so FAR

I dont like How Leah Never Picks up the Slower Twin I luv her,She’s come so FAR
    -----
    Oh good, I'm not the only one who sees that. A real shame. She better stop that. That's gonna cause problems between the twins later on in life

@COUGAR
    Corey Proved that last niTe he doesnt want LEah.Really Leah/Jeremy? do Get Married and she had another baby right??

KAilyn and javi are Married as well!

• Diva

Does Catfish still come on?

• Milky

@diva :kiss:

Nakeyah
    Chelsea said she just wants to have sex and not worry bout getting Preggos Bisssh WHAT ABOUT STd’s.
    I seen an article on line;Adam said Every1 things chelSEA’s SO innocent,Well she WAS screwing my BF!
    ------
    Adam is crazy because we all think she is hella slow. NOT innocent.

@Milky :kiss: :kiss:

• luVn_liFe…

' Kailyn Lowry has changed her last name. The MTV star recently decided to legally hyphenate her last name, and is now Kailyn Lowry-Irwin.

So, why the change? According to TMT, Kailyn decided that she was tired of living with the last name of a father she only met once, and decided to adopt her mother's maiden name of Irwin.

Fans know that Lowry doesn't have a relationship with either of her parents, but did decide that she would take her mother's name, because of the help she provided to Kailyn in the past.
    ~ ~ ~
    I seen them flash a difrent Name lastniTe for her..

~ ~ ~
    I seen them flash a difrent Name lastniTe for her..

• EyesofScorpio

MARCH 12--An Illinois man arrested yesterday for threatening Barack Obama’s life allegedly used the White House’s comment line to transmit a warning that he was preparing to shoot the president, according to court records.

Secret Service agents allege that Louis Kinderman, 29, logged onto the White House web site late last month and used a “Contact Us” feature to claim that, “I am going to kill Obama and no one I repeat no one is going to stop me!!” He added, “The time has come. The government can go fuck themselves starting with Obama.”

A March 11 felony complaint filed in U.S. District Court also alleges that Kinderman, who works as a security guard, sent a prior threat via the White House web site, and also wrote to an FBI tip line that, “Well, I just wanted to give the agents a heads up that I am going to kill president Obama. Since this is a tip line anyway.”

In his communications with the White House, Kinderman, seen at right, used the name “A.J. Hidell” and claimed to live in Dallas, Texas. Though not noted in an affidavit sworn by Secret Service Agent Lee Russell, “A.J. Hidell” was an alias used by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Investigators tracked the threatening communications to the Lincoln, Illinois home Kinderman shares with roommates. After receiving permission from Kinderman, an agent examined the suspect’s laptop for evidence that it was used to send the February 27 threat. However, the search history for the period of time in which the threat was sent “appeared to be deleted from the internet history cache.”

The review of Kinderman’s computer also revealed the programs “Hide the IP” and “Proxify” that appeared to allow a user to cloak online activities via the spoofing of IP addresses and the use of proxy servers.

When confronted by agents, Kinderman admitted sending the Obama threats.

During a court appearance yesterday, a magistrate ordered Kinderman released on a $10,000 personal recognizance bond. In a court order signed today by Magistrate Byron Cudmore, Kinderman’s travel was restricted to two Illinois counties, he was ordered not to possess a firearm, and was informed that he will be subjected to electronic monitoring by probation officials.

Read the full story at the smoking gun

hey Sandra :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

Adam is crazy because we all think she is hella slow.NOT innocent. LOL

@Nakeyah
    NOPE Ive BEEN Peeped how Leah Doesnt Interact with the Slower Twin MUCH,it Really Makes me SAD

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Have yall seen the kids now...Ali is doing great with her illness. and yeah jenelle signed over her rights long ago.

-----
    I really think she needs help on how to deal with it. Just because the other twin is moving like a kid should, and it might be easier to deal with, does not mean just ignore the other tiwn.

• Nakeya_j

Have yall seen the kids now…Ali is doing great with her illness. and yeah jenelle signed over her rights long ago.
    ----
    I am so glad Ali is doing better. I love her little glasses. And CPS needs to do an intervention with all the parents. Well not Jenelle.

• Nakeya_j

Does Barbara make Jenelle pay child support? If not she should.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Mut Kailyn is married to Javi now and is a military wife now.

@GYPS
    Have yall seen the kids now…Ali is doing great with her illness.
    SHE IS
    Doing great,I said that lastnTe,But Leah Really doesnt interact w/Ali much
    I SAID lastniTe I just wanna see the babies,They should just have the Cameras on them.

<--- Future Mr. ReadingIsFundamental

n*gga came out of the sky and knocked me right upside the head. :smack:

• luVn_liFe…

YOUR NAME HERE! says:Mut Kailyn is married to Javi now and is a military wife now
    Mhhh HMMMM
    I was surprised wHen i read up on them Today.I caught an 2 episodes lastniTe.

@Nakeyah I DOUBT Jenelle Pays CS,its a DAMN SHAME

• pointhimout

@ Miany. Very true. I'm not gonna spoil it for you cuz it gets better. Jessie's character has to grow on me cuz he's such a meth head. I do like the mix of characters from his wife and son to the brother in law and his wife.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

<— Future Mr. ReadingIsFundamental

n*gga came out of the sky and knocked me right upside the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I see him gal!!!! :thumbsup:

• LSLH

Okay Teen Mom 2 is so ignorant. Why is Chelsea such a damn fool for Adam and her daughter should've been a boy because she looks just like him and more like a boy than a girl. Then her stupid ass went and had sex with him and thought she was pregnant? Stupid! Fat butt Kailyn doesn't want Joes girlfriend around but she can have her boyfriend around. That hypocrite. Then there's po white traylor yes traylor trash Leah and her inability to choose one man. I would leave her alone. I haven't seen that kind of white trash look since eighth grade. Those twins look just like her and Corey. Jenelle is just pitiful. She needs her ass beat with a belt. Keifer makes a fool out of her. His old homeless ass!

• MzTisch

Afta noon! :waves:

Read somewhere Teen mom 1 and 2 heffas get around 65-75k a season...that's where the nice homes and cars come in at.

Ali seems to be more grounded than the other one. Her lil arse was doing all that hollering at the dinner table when they all went out to eat. Ali was chilling eating her food. I love Ali and her lil glasses.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Point... Hang in there; Jessie gets bigger and better. He gonna have you saying "b*tch" like a Too Short video soon.

• cougar lover

i would hit kailyn, but i'd be worried about having kids with a jealous, spiteful chick like her. you doing what you supposed to be doing, but since you not having relations with her on the reg or not miserable that yall not together, she cause probs for no reason. she prolly jealous his people got money too,thought she was about to come up, but didn't realise he got a mom in the house with sense. i bet she cringes everytime she goes into that subdivision :rofl:

• MzTisch

Isn't Jenelle married as well? I thinks she married too? Not to Keefa though........

• luVn_liFe…

YOUR NAME HERE! says:Their hair is so long and they are cute. Leah just had a baby shower not long ago. Yea another girl. She is still with Jeremy
    juST WOW
    Leah JUST HAD to have another BabY

@MzTich
    I said lastniTe why the haYle is she holleriN and acting like that? but the otha Baby suppose to Be slow . . DaFuGG

• LSLH

:dead: at cougar lover

• Nakeya_j

Can someone please tell em what happened on Black Ink last night?

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Jenelle is supposed to be paying child support tho.

I have looked up a lot of those girls because I watched that religiously with my daughter to show her that getting pregnant young aint cute.The black chick with the YT boyfriend with dreads is off the chain. She all types of hoe-ish looking now.Cut her dreads off and rocking synthetic wigs and colored contacts like your latest hood rat.

@COuGAR
    Kailyn is Bothered bout Joe's Family,SHE ALWAYSSSS says its Nopt FAIR I have to take care of Isacc and do all this (blah blah blah)
    But Joe's still at home wth his family
    He needs to Move out of his Mothers house *B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E
    WHY??

• MzTisch

I can't stand Kailyn! Jo and his family seem like good people and take care of that baby. She is spiteful and is mad cuz Jo don't want her no more. How you gonna file a protection order and the next episode you swinging on your new boyfriend. Bish got issues. Eric Stolz from the Mask looking face arse..........

• Gigi26

Leah Twins are adorable and Ali gonna be smarter than the walking one...She speaks so clearly and is clearly more developed in other ways compared to the one that walks. Leah is sprite whore trash period.

Jenelle is trash as well. Show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are. She fukked her bf's boyfriend and in turn her bf screwed hers. Just a mess. And she's a dead beat mom, so much so that her own son really doesn't recognize her as mommy. Jace is gonna be fukked up when he gets older and its a shame :no:

Chelsea has rich white girl syndrome. She's been so sheltered that she craves what's bad for her. She's the only one that seems to have money out of her group of friends but doesn't know what to do with herself. Her parents encourage it though so I can't feel bad for her. I feel bad for her daughter because that cycle of "ain't shyt men" is gonna hit Aubree :no: Adam never cared for her, he USES her and pays her with dyck.

Kailyn is just bitter. That is all. I admire Joe for keeping his composure and not backing down when dealing with her. He got my respect when he didn't move shorty in his new spot just cuz he was further away from Kailyn. Issac is adorable!

Kailyn is Bothered bout Joe’s Family
    -----
    Because she does not have one.

• luVn_liFe…

Eric Stolz from the Mask looking face arse……….
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lmao
    :chase: MzTisch

• MzTisch

Eric Stolz from the Mask looking face arse……….
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lmao
    MzTisch
    ^^^^^^
    IJS! I can't stand a bish who does a FATHER dirty because of some petty bull......he has a girl. So what? You was in a whole relationship with the Jolly Green Giant BEFORE you even moved out HIS parents house. You thought cuz you gave JO some he would want you back. Nawl........he good.

• EyesofScorpio

Nakeya_j says:

Can someone please tell em what happened on Black Ink last night?

----------------------------
    Teddy told Alex he dont want her, just wanted to hit it and threw some other ho's drawls at her,
    The guys all held an intervention for Cease to tell him to stop letting Dutchess act like she the boss and runnin' thangs.

Puma still looks dirty with a raggedy mouth.

Sassy's mom showed up to get a tattoo.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

She always complains about his family being involved. They treated her like their own when she was pregnant and after. She messed that up. Jow has really matured.

@MzTisch . .
    Ur RIGHT!i agree with you,bissh Y come U mad FO!she's had two dif menz that we've seen aAround Isacc but is Pissed off w/Joe!

U know what she's so damn dumb that in Due time as Isacc Gets older,He'll see with his own EyEs :yes:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

But Cease is not professional at all and aint nobody gonna take him serious EVA! Puma tried. Walt shouldn't have let those ppl in there and it wasn't finished. Dutchess is gonna get real hurt and high tail her country azz back to NC in 5.4.3.2.1

• MzTisch

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

^^^^
    Yes, he has. If he gives up that rap career I would have mad love for him....... :lol:

• Nakeya_j

Teddy told Alex he dont want her, just wanted to hit it and threw some other ho’s drawls at her, - SO did she get it or is she still super slow?

The guys all held an intervention for Cease to tell him to stop letting Dutchess act like she the boss and runnin’ thangs.-So did he get it? And why would she think she is in charge?! I still don't like her.

Puma still looks dirty with a raggedy mouth.

Sassy’s mom showed up to get a tattoo.

They held an art show and like everything else they do it was ratchett- they were late showing up and the art kept falling off the walls.- Ugh.

• Nakeya_j

But Cease is not professional at all and aint nobody gonna take him serious EVA! Puma tried. Walt shouldn’t have let those ppl in there and it wasn’t finished. Dutchess is gonna get real hurt and high tail her country azz back to NC in 5.4.3.2.1
    -----
    :no: that show is a mess. The people on the show are a mess. Just dirty and not to bright.

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

*as far as Black Ink the question is who hasn't Alex fcuked*

• EyesofScorpio

@ YOUR NAME HERE!

Cease is unprofessional and a wimp.They all play him.

Walt is always doing dumb sh yt- (like leaving the shop unattended for hours and leaving at the convention to go make a copy and never coming back, he should be fired.

I used to like Dutchess, but now I have gotten sick of that pissed/pouty mad expression she has on her face when she EVEN THINKS someone is going to disagree with her.

• MzTisch

EyesofScorpio says:

@ YOUR NAME HERE!

Cease is unprofessional and a wimp.They all play him.

^^^^^
    I agree. Dutchess was my bish. Now she is acting real simple cuz she fugging Cease mush mouf arse.......Dude just left child support court...he ain't allo dat.

• EyesofScorpio

@ MzTisch ...Dude just left child support court…he ain’t allo dat.

---------

:thumbsup:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I hate this damn song! Can she make a song that is not so damn nasty? #geesh :tea:

• Lodak

We get it Kelly, you’re horny. Save these rachet tracks for the b-sides—like Janet did—and give us some real material PLEEEZE! I’m really trying to like your music, but damn!

• tintin1979

This reminds me of bey check up on it video