Frank Ocean's One Night Stand

According to celebrity blogger Love B Scott, singer/songwriter Frank Ocean and Givenchy’s creative director Riccardo Tisci had a smashing fun time after the 2013 Met Gala on Monday night.

"It looks like he and Frank Ocean have gotten quite comfortable together," Scott writes. "Tisci posted tons of pictures of Frank all throughout the night of the Met Gala — including the cute shot above of them smiling."

He continues: "The most scandalous pic, however, is the one below posted by Riccardo with the caption: “Please…don’t go”

Frank Ocean's One Night Stand

Scott acknowledges that there were "tons of men wearing bowties" at the Met Gala Monday night, but since Ricardo was pushing up on Ocean all night, the tie must be his. Ricardo also Instagram'd a photo of Ocean apparently sleeping.

Ocean previously dated male model Willy Cartier. And in January, Ocean and a male companion were observed by California highway patrol “doing a little Teddy Pendergrass sex” act in the front seat of a moving vehicle.

Frank Ocean's One Night Stand

• The moment when Chris Brown dissed Frank Ocean during the Grammys
  • Frank Ocean and Chris Brown BRAWL Over Parking Spot
  • Frank Ocean Arrested for Alleged Sexual Act in a Moving Vehicle
  • Does Frank Ocean know his boyfriend has a girlfriend?

Just ugh :no:

• Just Looking

:popcorn:

• Bombshell Esq

But ain't he Kanye's boo???? So I'm guessing this is Riccardo Tisci revenge to get back at Kanye for getting his Drysnatchian beard preggo???? :popcorn:

MORNING & CHIT Roses!!! :waves:

• NaijaGal

if you gonna be gay get you one in the who's who mix frankie boy

Morning Bomb :hug:

• KyCakes

Bomb :yahoo:

So who had whose legs over the shoulders? :think:

• Cubarican

Sloppy!! :popcorn:

• Just Looking

@Dtts - Sorry I'm only allowed one text a day. :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

BOMB!!! :yahoo: they was talkiN bout the escalade U buying the twins for COlleGE :tea:

Umh SANDRA I dont wanna see Riccardo Tisci wants you to know . . .
      Later,MMMKaY

• MSVALLDAY

KyCakes says:

Bomb
      So who had whose legs over the shoulders?
      ______________________________________________________________

:dead:

• Betamax82

Umph :tea:

:hugs: Jenie

:hugs: KY

@Just Looking give them babies at least 5 texts guhl :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

BOMB!!! they was talkiN bout the escalade U buying the twins for COlleGE

-------------------------------

:hugs: LUVN

:huh: Now what nah???? I'on even like Escalades :nono:

• luVn_liFe…

Kanye is annoyed, as the dress is by his best friend Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy, and he feels embarrassed that Kim is messing with a beautiful piece of art.”
      ~
      ~
      SPEAKING OF TISCi..

• goat76

Deez niggas! :smh:

:spank: JUST Hooking :rofl: Did you see what I fonted downstairs? :
      ==
      :eek: I left something for you too.
      ==
      On Topic: Is this what all this 'coming outta the closet' gets us?! Opposite of the phone commercial We Want Less, We Want Less

:tmi: IMB :tea:

• Smokie

For some reason I'm not appalled or grossed out by this. Maybe it's because the men aren't on the DL (Kanye?) or overweight (Earvin III). Just some gay dudes doing the kind of stuff Rihanna does. Frank Ocean is doing HIMSELF without queening out (in public). I aint mad.

• Just Looking

@Esq - Umm NO! We looking for greatness. Titays and 2000 texts ain't cutting it.

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Yuck :vomit:

Bombshell Esq says:

:hugs: Jenie

:hugs: KY

@Just Looking give them babies at least 5 texts guhl :rofl:

:nono: She said it, and she can't back down now! :lol:
      They gone drive her :mad: and get :chase: around the yard! :rofl: :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Morning. :coffee:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

Umh SANDRA I dont wanna see Riccardo Tisci wants you to know... Later,MMMKaY

No problem :thumbsup:

• Just Looking

@DTTS - Yes, I scent it. I'm only allowed 1 text a day. :kona:

• Just Looking

@DTTS - Yes, I scent it. I'm only allowed 1 text a day. :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Kanye is gonna cut this b!tch (Frank) about his real b!tch.
      :box: :karate: :no:

Watch out, Frank!

JUST Hooking
      Well, ION got it.... Ya think your kids done stole my texts yo?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs: DTTS

• luVn_liFe…

luVn_liFe… says:

Umh SANDRA I dont wanna see Riccardo Tisci wants you to know… Later,MMMKaY

No problem
      :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

if you gonna be gay get you one in the who’s who mix frankie boy
      ________

Chit only Karl L. wouldve been betta. :no: Second thought, Gee van Shay is the chit right now. Frank smaht. :yes:

Kanye is gonna cut this b!tch (Frank) about his real b!tch.
      :box: :karate: :no:

Watch out, Frank!

I need the backstory :D

• FuturedocDonte

So who had whose legs over the shoulders?
      -----
      Read this and immediately heard Reggie voice from Nutty Professor " who's sucking who titties over here " :boobs:

• Bombshell Esq

But my Bugaboo stroller was only $1,700 and I :love: it... Don't hate the twins cuz their ride is gone with the wind fab Diva :nun: :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

This is nothing but a bunch of innuendo. Frank is grown so he probably gonna do the nasty from time to time. I don't care about one night stands. Wake me when he has a boo thang.

• luVn_liFe…

Bombshell Esq says:But my Bugaboo stroller was only $1,700 and I it… Don’t hate the twins cuz their ride is gone with the wind fab Diva

I gotta Joggin stroller for sale :cell:

• KyCakes

FuturedocDonte says:

So who had whose legs over the shoulders?
      —–
      Read this and immediately heard Reggie voice from Nutty Professor ” who’s sucking who titties over here ” :boobs:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I aint mad.

Me neither! I love these gay muthafuckas. Im a fan of the gay fab set. Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs (except when he wera dresses :eyeroll: ), Ricardo..

AND THAT BALMAIN, olivier rousteing, :ghost: <--swooning. I would be his beard. Yall could have WHOLE FUGGING THREADS ABOUT ME. I would fukk the chit outta his ass. Literally. I'ain lying. :no: Nope. :hump:

• Bombshell Esq

I gotta Joggin stroller for sale
      --------------------------------------------

The bugaboo got jogging wheels too... It's amazing so amazing *Kanye voice* :rofl:

• NaijaGal

Frank smaht.
      =============
      him shole is...mmmmhmmmm done rode this gay wave all the way to the bank with no blackballing...very smaht :lol:

• KyCakes

:hi: DTTS

Morning
      ____

Hey love. Smexxy gravi. :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

Ya think your kids done stole my texts yo?!?!

:rofl: Imma whoop em myself. Mister or Medusa aint gonna have too. :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Kim's BIG a.s.s needed three seamstresses to sew her into the dress
      :smack:

• NaijaGal

Man listen...this is the best time to come out and shine...so all these gay ballers, mc's, actors and whatnot better get on the good foot and get them coins...glitter for everybody

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Shaunie! I'm so happy you're amongst us today. :love: :hug: :kiss:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Glitter for everyone

• FuturedocDonte

How long y'all think its gone take Kim to be a six 1 again? She done probably already booked her LIPO appt :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: Mmhmm. :gossip: You reckon she gloved it because of Bey's gloved hands?

BUT Ricardo cosigned Kim and to me, spill't their weeding :tea:

"She is a really good friend, and I am very happy she came to the Met for the first time. I love Kim. Doing maternity was fantastic. I wanted to have a Kim Kardashian moment, because Kim always supports me. She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family … Kim, Kanye and the baby. It will be a family that I will be close to. Kim said, ‘Ricky, I love what you’re doing so much, I am in your hands.’ I said, we should give her our punk moment with a romantic beautiful flower-printed dress. I have dressed many pregnant women in the past. People can say what they want. To me, pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world, and when you celebrate something, you give people flowers. I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career." -Cardo

• Ty

Men posting pics of other men sleep on twitter :wtf:

Pure bytchazzness :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

She done probably already booked her LIPO appt
      ~
      ~
      Ye has forbidden her too get cosmetic surgery doNe,He lost Donda that way :nono:

I cant imagine she wouldnt,Maybe she can get the LAPband (she dont have to be under for that) and REALLY HIT THE GYM

I need the backstory

Ricardo, head at Givenchy. Givenchy is the skirt, leather chit Kanye been wearing. Actually everyone of "them" has been wearing it. Lebron, Wale, Meek, all them types. Those airplanes graphic and mother mary/christ looking shirts, hoddies, jackets... all Givenchy.

Rihanna is a huge fan. He is a huge fan of Rih's. Kanye says Ricardo is his best friend. Since they say 'Ye is DL (dont necc. agree), it stands to reason that he gonna be coming for Frank bout Ricky. :yes: Right. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Man listen…this is the best time to come out and shine…so all these gay ballers, mc’s, actors and whatnot better get on the good foot and get them coins…glitter for everybody

True'r chit never been said.

• Miany

Ok..... so I called out of work today and I logged in to say hi to y'all cause I miss the foolery but KY over there talking about some who had who legs.... :rofl: I stopped reading comments after that one :waves: hey yall

• OutsidetheBox

I’m so happy you’re amongst us today.

:hug: :kiss: :yes: Me too!

:hi: Miany <---haphazardly.. till I get the back story on your gravi.. :huh:

• KyCakes

:lol: @Miany

• Shereezy

Bombshell Esq says:

But ain’t he Kanye’s boo???? So I’m guessing this is Riccardo Tisci revenge to get back at Kanye for getting his Drysnatchian beard preggo????
      ********************************************************

Thats what I thought that him and KW were together??? But then again KW may have given him a pass for the night?? :think:

• OutsidetheBox

So hungry. *wall slide* I gotta go out for eats today. Fukk this soup chit. :bye: BBL.

• Just Looking

Morning Kita :happy: :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

But 'fore I leave @LuVie :rofl: :rofl: Vogue . com cropped Kim outta Kanye's pic. He got a best dressed nod. You can see a SLIVER of Kim's dress cause he holding her hand.

ULTIMATE FASHION :cloud:

:rofl: :rofl:

Ricky's got his arm around Frank's neck like, this my bish, I'm cuffing this one :lol:

• Bombshell Esq

But ‘fore I leave @LuVie Vogue . com cropped Kim outta Kanye’s pic. He got a best dressed nod. You can see a SLIVER of Kim’s dress cause he holding her hand.

ULTIMATE FASHION
      ---------------------------------------

:rofl: Have I told you lately how much I LOVE Anna Wintour's shady azz... She meant it when she said that Drysnatchain would NEVER see the pages or .com of Vouge :cloud: :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

LOOKING! :hug: :kiss: How you today? :popcorn:

:hugs: Dimpz...

• Miany

@OTB :lol: no shade on the gravi....I personally think she killed it. Fly as fugg 4 months after giving birth. Nice blend of costume and flame to me....this year I wasn't thrilled.

• luVn_liFe…

Bombshell Esq says:

ULTIMATE FASHION
      —————————————

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE Anna Wintour’s shady azz… She meant it when she said that Drysnatchain would NEVER see the pages or .com of Vouge
      :dead: at ALL THE ABOVE!!

:casket:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: @ Bombshell. How them babies?

• Just Looking

@Dimpz - Why I forgot what forum I was in for a quick second... So exicted to see you.

I'm all GOOD! Movers in my buidling today and moving our offices, form one side of the building to ther other. :facepalm:

I'm working from home. :coffee:

• Diva

Bombshell Esq says:

--------------------
      :rofl: my dyslexic azz turned the numbas around $71 hunnid closer to $8 thousand

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bombshell. How them babies?

-------------------------------------

They been tryin' to behave a lil better since I threatened to evict their bad azzes if they kept fuggin' with me :rofl: :love: my bad :pacifier: :pacifier:

• Just Looking

Heading to the DOCTORS.

Really to get pedi and my SINGLE eyebrow fixed.

• Diva

@Dimpz come here guhl and let Diva get a closer look at chu *licks lips*

Diva says:

Bombshell Esq says:

——————–
      my dyslexic azz turned the numbas around $71 hunnid closer to $8 thousand

----------------------------------

:rofl: I see Goat finally let you outta them handcuffs... I told his azz to do it yesterday.. C'mere you :hugs:

• Diva

Bombshell Esq says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bombshell. How them babies?

————————————-

They been tryin’ to behave a lil better since I threatened to evict their bad azzes if they kept fuggin’ with me my bad
      --------------------

You best to leave dem babies alone and let them habitate in that belly of yourns to they good and ready to come outta there! :coffee:

• Just Looking

@Esq/Diva - I was STUNNED, 8000k for a stroller. Thought it was on DUBBS and had embossed with Rhinestones. Was like NICE :yes: and didn't say nothing. :danban1:

It's the crazy thangs I do.

• Diva

Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

Bombshell Esq says:

——————–
      my dyslexic azz turned the numbas around $71 hunnid closer to $8 thousand

———————————-

I see Goat finally let you outta them handcuffs… I told his azz to do it yesterday.. C’mere you
      -------------------------
      *switches seductively over to Bomb* hey sugah sugah :kiss:

New Girl :yahoo:

Unibrow?! :blink: #ikidikid :rofl:

Esq :2dance: dem babies--> :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Diva

Just Looking says:

@Esq/Diva – I was STUNNED, 8000k for a stroller. Thought it was on DUBBS and had embossed with Rhinestones. Was like NICE and didn’t say nothing.

It’s the crazy thangs I do.
      ------------------------
      $1700 they still gone be riding to first grade in it :kona:

Diva says:

Bombshell Esq says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bombshell. How them babies?

————————————-

——————–

--------------------------------------------------

Welp they better keep behavin' or I'mma pull a Phaedra and :rofl: Man I can't even say that with a straight face fuggin' Phaedra and her BS :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@Esq/Diva – I was STUNNED, 8000k for a stroller. Thought it was on DUBBS and had embossed with Rhinestones. Was like NICE :yes: and didn’t say nothing. :danban1:

:thinking: Kinda how I picture toddler Jesus' stroller :yes: Except with rubies, diamonds etc :lol:

• Diva

Just Looking says:

Heading to the DOCTORS.

Really to get pedi and my SINGLE eyebrow fixed.
      ---------------------
      Tell em to give you the Al B Sure special :rofl:

• Just Looking

@DTTS - Yeah, the last lady left my eyebrows looking fuggn suprised.

<<<perfers the Mediterranean thick look but with some shape

:pc: *calculates stroller depreciation and resell value*

^^^money for their computer electric walkers :rofl:

• Diva

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just Looking says:

Kinda how I picture toddler Jesus’ stroller Except with rubies, diamonds etc
      ---------------------
      Jesus ain't have no stroller guhl...his manger was bejeweled though with hay :kona:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:bye: Looking :sad:

@ Bombshell...My first baby was like that. I threw up everyday I was pregnant up until the very end. :wail:

:hi: Diva. How you be today?

I pluck my son's 2 hairs which make up a unibrow :ashamed: #hedontevenfeelitnow #beendoingit dmj :tea:

• Diva

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Yeah, the last lady left my eyebrows looking fuggn suprised.

<<<perfers the Mediterranean thick look but with some shape
      -------------------
      the very reason why I don't let just anybody up on my brows! I say clean up my brows they is already shaped...and don't over tweeze my shyt neither!

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just Looking says:

Kinda how I picture toddler Jesus’ stroller Except with rubies, diamonds etc
      ———————
      Jesus ain't have no stroller guhl…his manger was bejeweled though with hay :kona:

CHALLENGE!

He had to have either a stroller OR a laced baby camel because Mary was not carrying his lil chubby self around :nono:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

New Girl! :yahoo:

Speaking of brows, I still need mine did. Iono if i'm up for the pain today though. :no:

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

It’s the crazy thangs I do.
      ————————
      $1700 they still gone be riding to first grade in it
      ---------------------------------

Shhhhhiiiiiidddddd fugg around & on their 16th b-day it's gonna be in the driveway with a bow on it.... Fist car knee-gros.... That's payback for having me sick as fugg... Me: :ha: Them: :( :( Me: :rofl:

So JUST Hooking, you got my Granny brows right now yo :rofl: :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

:newpost:

Michelle Obama wit duck lips

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

iCan't.....no no nooooo....not today!

Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

It’s the crazy thangs I do.
      ————————
      $1700 they still gone be riding to first grade in it
      ———————————

Shhhhhiiiiiidddddd fugg around & on their 16th b-day it’s gonna be in the driveway with a bow on it…. Fist car knee-gros…. That’s payback for having me sick as fugg… Me: :ha: Them: :( :( Me: :rofl:

AND the next thing we know:

You: :rules: One Text! :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bombshell…My first baby was like that. I threw up everyday I was pregnant up until the very end.

________________________

:stop: Nah don't tell me that :crying:

• Just Looking

Dr. Ian Smith says the Ab Flex belt don't work. :shrug:

Damn

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Bombshell...They're doing you like that?! :mad:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:love: Dr. Ian

• Diva

MzDimplez1123 says:

Looking

Diva. How you be today?
      -----------------
      I is just fine pudding! You looking mighty seductive in yo gravi :winky:

• MsOnederful

Kerry Rhodes and Frank would be such a cute couple...but I digress.

• West Coast Chick

looks like that "open letter" is payin off for frank :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Ricky’s got his arm around Frank’s neck like, this my bish, I’m cuffing this one

Yes! :rofl: He like I love Madge and all but Frank :danban: is where its at!

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

How old is Tisci? No grown man, gay or straight, should be IG'ing pictures of this manner. Like who are you trying to impress?

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Too funny. My motto: happily single and living it. Ima hv to get me a peter pecker.