By Sandra Rose  |

Riley Cooper

A sports blogger says suspended Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper will never suit up in a NFL uniform again. Cooper, 25, is still feeling the fallout from that N-bomb he dropped during a Kenny Chesney concert last week.

Jay Graves of Baarbershopsports.net theorizes that Cooper is done in the NFL because the balance of power flows from the locker room not from the Philadelphia Eagles front office.

From Barbershopsports.net:

The problem that Riley is having is that the 70% of duns in that locker room are black and in their minds he thinks of them as being N.....s! Regardless of what some guy on the radio or some middle aged white guy in the suburbs thinks about why Riley Cooper should still be in the locker room with his teammates instead of being in counseling. Neither of them have a vote on who's welcomed in the locker room.

I can tell you right now that Riley may as well put his resume together and start looking for a 9 to 5 because even if the Eagles cut him he won’t get picked up by any other team because the dynamics are the same in every other NFL locker room. Nobody wants to play with a guy that thinks that they are nothing but a bunch of N.....s!

On some real talk, as black folks we're always wondering what our white friends or counterparts really think of us and what they say about us behind closed doors. Fortunately for those players, Riley took away all doubt so now they know.

• Philadelphia Eagles Suspend Riley Cooper… So He Can Seek Counseling
  • Eagles WR: “I Will Fight Every N*gger Here”
  • Why does Rihanna get a pass for using a homophobic slur?
  • Frank Ski Tweets Open Letter to CNN’s Don Lemon
    • KyCakes

This ain't new....Every YT person, at some point, will think of black people as 'n*ggers'....

Maybe once, when they got cut off in traffic...maybe when they find out their girlfriends and wives want the Mandingo *see downstairs*
      maybe just while in the midst of having a bad day, and it's a brutha that crosses their path...

*Holds up my Huey Freeman fist*

• LSLH

Even is Riley is allowed back, the NFL players (black) will bust his ass open on the field anytime he's out there! He won't get the blocks he needs to make the play. Trash.

• tipdagemini

@KyCakes :cosign:

• Ty

:cosign: Font 1 & 2 plus he was average az hell :coffee:

#secondstring

• tipdagemini

Can someone please explain to me how to change my gravi?

signed

computer illiterate and :angry:

• coco creamy

I have a serious question anybody can answer

1. why is is that when we say (yt) is racist and we know it but we deal with them, just as long as they dont say it. but then we say just be real, why you got to hide you dont like Ni@@a's. so then when one come and BE REAL and tell you how he feel, we give them HELL for it, should we just keep it real and let the racist say what they feel atlaeast we know they dont like ni@@a, instead of pretending. Im hope this make since. not saying this man is Racist but just curious on other thought

:waves: Roses, Afternoon

• Miany

ole dirty looking crakkka azzz crakkka.
      Anyways... @Ky yeah gurl Unshakable and I were tryna find out bout how this mandingo thang work....I aint neva had one yet, Im still lookin tho. :kona:

• Ty

@ Tip go to Gravatar (under leave a comment) and use your same email addy u used to register, upload pic, use G rating, and save

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Everything Ky said.

He will be just fine. Young yt man in America who at least has some college (Yeah, I know he prolly ain't learn nothing).

Hell,him, Paula Dean and Zimmerman all ain't got no worries.

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

:goodpost: As the SR resident EAGLE FAN there is a split between the fans, KELCE the other white guy on the team said everyone should eventually get over it and RILEY will be welcomed back (thats how most of the yt folks think) but lets be real... when RILEY came to practice the next day after the fallout NOBODY spoke to him, they didn't talk to him or even acknowledge him, even after he apologized to the team in the locker room. A lot of these guys are NOT gone fugg with him anymore and they are SERIOUS.

RILEY IS DONE

• Miany

@coco... as far as I'm concerned I only like who likes me.
      If they wanna 'come out' as black haters that's on THEM. I'm good, I'll be good just as long as one don't come at ME wrong.

• tipdagemini

@Ty thanks I will try it again

• Gigi26

Well to me Coco :waves: in life you gotta deal with ppl you don't like. But you gotta be smart about some things. You don't like me cuz of my skin color? Fine. But you utter that N word to me and I'm getting in that ass PERIOD. Not to mention you say that to me and we have us a nice lil EEO statement sent to HR to handle :tea:

Its one thing to let your actions tell me one thing, and your words tell me another imo. At least when it comes to the racism of the sprite. So calling me a nigg-er i'm gonna give you the hell cuz you tried to degrade me, its essentially spitting in my face. You don't like me cool, i'll deal. You call me the N word, all bets are off.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Interestingly, I read the title of the article & was prepared to comment the same sentiment before even reading the article.

Personally, I think that anyone who wants to use the n word has the right, as an American, to do so.

Unfortunately, as AmeriCANS, we reserve the right to tax that a$$ accordingly, so use it at your own discretion - even at Kenny Chesney concerts...

Play victim after the fact if you choose, but the choice to go into deep waters is yours & yours alone.

Isn't it funny that people erroneously thought we'd come so far as black folk when a black man was voted president, but after Paula Dean, George Zimmerman, and this dude - you want to know where you REALLY stand in America - read the comment section of any of these websites that run these stories and you're welcomed back to America & the REAL world!

• GWU

I think we are actually seeing a shift in culture.

5 years ago it was acceptable (if not tolerated) to call gays names, blast strangers on the internet, and say what you really felt about other races and cultures. Now between the video phones, and hackers outing Twitter and Facebook trolls, for the first time we might be held accountable for what we say and do in "private".

I keep telling this story but, I sat on a hiring committee, and we didn't hire the lead candidate because of what the background check revealed on her personal/private Facebook account. Nothing salacious, just inappropriate, but higher ups felt it spoke about her character. Times are a changing. Eventually this is going to blow back and start effing with black folks too. But for now, I'm enjoying it.

Riley can fight all dem n-ggers in the unemployment line.

• Gigi26

ESPECIALLY after the Zimmerman verdict...negroes ain't taking disrespect from these Sprites as lightly anymore..Shiid when you got our POTUS talking about his own racist experiences in the WHITE HOUSE you already know...we ain't finna sit down and let shyt slide anymore.

Couple that with the elimination of the middle class...all ppl need is a reason to come after you and let their frustrations out.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Riley can fight all dem n-ggers in the unemployment line.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I just read he was considering goin into por.n if he gets cut and no one picks him up!
      :ha: :haha:

• Gigi26

@Carrington: ESP Yahoo.

Just check what they say about our President and his wife. And ppl talking about Post Racist America. Yeah, ok.

Check the amount of EEO cases in the FED. :tea:

• CivilEngineer

He's an idiot. I think they should let him play. The NFL is full of n*ggers that can break him in half.

Anyway, poor Vick. The Eagles will suck this season, too.

• Miany

Couple that with the elimination of the middle class…all ppl need is a reason to come after you and let their frustrations out.
      ^^^^^^ chile shii ruff in 2013. Nobody got time to be getting called nigg*rs

• Jamillah

I believe he is done. There are too many black players in the NFL, not to mention his own teammates wont trust or respect him. There would be chaos on the field because the black players would want a piece of him. He can no longer be a part of the "team." He told on himself in the worst way. Maybe he can invest in a business with Paula Deen.

• luVn_liFe…

Of course he will NEVER suit up AGAIN,Especially for the eagles.How can you play together as a team if they team is divided?

:tea:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ tipdagemini:

Register on http://www.gravatar.com (you can add as many emails to your account on Gravatar.com as you want). *Each email must be verified by clicking on the link they send you in an email*

Once you click the link it will take you back to Gravatar.com. Upload an image from your hard drive to your Gravatar account.

Once you upload the image, click NEXT, and it will allow you to edit the image. Hover your pointer over the corner boxes and click and drag the corners over your image to resize the image. Then click CROP & FINISH.

Then choose a rating for your Gravatar. Most people choose G.

Next you will choose an email to associate that picture with. Make sure you check the box next to the email addy that is the same as the one you registered with on Sandrarose.com! Click USE FOR SELECTED ADDRESSES.

Now you're done and you will soon see the image in your avatar on every blog that you registered that email address with. Sometimes it takes an hour or more before see your new gravatar.

• The Master Beta :D

KyCakes says: This one cat was trying to get with me while he lived…wait for it…in a storage shed
      ________________________________

:rofl: just getting back from lunch :lol:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Carrington says:

I totally agree. It's just a word. I don't see why people are outraged when rappers say n*gger/nigga all day long. :shrug:

• Milky

:yawn:

• Caramel Rain

I cant remember if i washed this apple before i ate it? gross

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Everything Ky said.

He will be just fine. Young yt man in America who at least has some college (Yeah, I know he prolly ain’t learn nothing).

Hell,him, Paula Dean and Zimmerman all ain’t got no worries.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Chris Rock said it... "smile...you're white" :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:wails:
      I am so tired already. I have barely say down today. Then we went to lunch with my boss. Now I am back at my desk answering the 500 emails just from this morning. Somebody hold me I wanna go home

• tipdagemini

@Caramel Rain just think of it as extra nutrients

• goat76

I think he'll play again. He's just a marked man for more cheap shots.

The Master Beta :D says:

________________________________

:rofl: just getting back from lunch :lol:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Girl, yes....offered to give me the code like it was a copy of "the key" :rofl: :wail:

• Gigi26

I totally agree. It’s just a word. I don’t see why people are outraged when rappers say n*gger/nigga all day long.
      ------------------------
      Same reason why Isiah Washington lost his job and hasn't had a good one since Grey's when he dropped the FAG word :tea:

• goat76

Carrington says:
      ----------------
      Name 1 rapper that say n*gger.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

————————
      Same reason why Isiah Washington lost his job and hasn’t had a good one since Grey’s when he dropped the FAG word

He might as well leave the country. He can't even shine shoes at this point.

• KyCakes

When Gawker published the story, one comment read "Him threatening to fight every n*gger at a Kenny Chesney concert is like threatening to fight every heterosexual at a Melissa Etheridge concert...."

I.Was.In.Tears :wail:

• The Master Beta :D

KyCakes says:

The Master Beta says:
      ________________________________
      just getting back from lunch
      ———————————————————————
      Girl, yes….offered to give me the code like it was a copy of “the key”
      _________________________________________

:rofl: :dead: the nerve

• Unshakable

@Auntie Sandrita,

This is according to my opinion, so take it with several caveats:

From my experience/conversations with Black people, the "n" word is ok to be used by Black people because there is no negative connotation attached to it, therefore, it takes on a different meaning.

In contrast, when a White person utters that word, whether it be towards a Black/non-Black person, it IMMEDIATELY drums up the "Old South" mentality of how Whites treated Blacks. The relationship between Whites and Blacks is still terse. Furthermore, many Blacks believe that Whites have taken so much from them (dance moves, hairstyles, relationships, names, identity, etc.) that they feel the "n" word is to be used exclusively by them.

I don't use the "N" word or any other racially derogatory word to describe people, because I don't want anyone coming to me like that. The same goes for words such as: the "b" or "h" word, fool, dog (dawg), etc. If you can't address me by my name or nickname, we have no conversation. I will give you the same courtesy, bar none.

Again, just my thoughts. Please feel free to give me feedback and hope this helped in some way. :hug: and love you Auntie.

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

goat76 says:

Name 1 rapper that say n*gger.

Jay Z. :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

tipdagemini says:

@Caramel Rain just think of it as extra nutrients

**********

:lol: barf!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

________________________________

just getting back from lunch
      ———————————————————————
      Girl, yes….offered to give me the code like it was a copy of “the key”

Was it at least one of those air conditioned sheds?

Chiiiiiid. That ninja prolly saved up some bread doin that chit. It's way cheaper than an apartment. :think:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

________________________________

just getting back from lunch
      ———————————————————————
      Girl, yes….offered to give me the code like it was a copy of “the key”

Was it at least one of those air conditioned sheds?

Chiiiiiid. That ninja prolly saved up some bread doin that chit. It’s way cheaper than an apartment. :think:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      So you think I should have gave him a chance based on the fact that he was...thrifty? :think:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

When Gawker published the story, one comment read “Him threatening to fight every n*gger at a Kenny Chesney concert is like threatening to fight every heterosexual at a Melissa Etheridge concert….”

So he was basically "challenging" two niggas that was up in there! :shrugs:

• Unshakable

@Man,

But shine shoes tho? :dead:

@Auntie - did you see downstairs about the two stories I posted? Here's a quick recap:

A bride (married 2 weeks) was killed in California as she was touring with her groom by a man on a rampage.

A Black woman in Tennessee killed her two boys and said the voices made her do it.

Can we please get a story/your thoughts on this? :think:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

So he was basically “challenging” two niggas that was up in there! :shrugs:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
      ...and they were the security guards :ghost:

• CroFon

I saw that Mike Vick's brother put a hit on him on twitter first safety to smash the HAIL out of him on twitter (of course, now removed)

This is according to my opinion, so take it with several caveats:

From my experience/conversations with Black people, the “n” word is ok to be used by Black people because there is no negative connotation attached to it, therefore, it takes on a different meaning.

In contrast, when a White person utters that word, whether it be towards a Black/non-Black person, it IMMEDIATELY drums up the “Old South” mentality of how Whites treated Blacks. The relationship between Whites and Blacks is still terse. Furthermore, many Blacks believe that Whites have taken so much from them (dance moves, hairstyles, relationships, names, identity, etc.) that they feel the “n” word is to be used exclusively by them.

I can agree with this :yes: HOW they treated us during slavery/post slavery & the Jim Crow ERA will FOREVER HAUNT THIS COUNTRY... Those restless spirits are JUST NOT GOING TO GO AWAY THAT EASY...

• Ty

goat76 says:

Carrington says:
      —————-
      Name 1 rapper that say n*gger.
      Exactly. Folks act like they dont know the difference between the two :rolleyes: Its not the same NIGGA (never ignorant getting goals accomplished). The other is and has always meant to degrade :coffee:

:kona:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@KY
      "So you think I should have gave him a chance based on the fact that he was…thrifty? "

Did he have a job? If he did, and had a plan, that's a DETERMINED nigga!
      :yes:

• coco creamy

thanks yall for the input, I really like to hear what others think on this issue :yes:

• Ty

Exactly Shake which is why its baffling that folks like Deion Sanders is siding with Riley saying we use it all the time knowing damn well that is not whats meant we use it :rolleys:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@KY
      “So you think I should have gave him a chance based on the fact that he was…thrifty? ”

Did he have a job? If he did, and had a plan, that’s a DETERMINED nigga!
      :yes:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fuggin :dead:

Wait wait wait....You must have missed the story...Ninja had 7 kids...(well 6 he told me about, the 7th I found out about by accident) He had goals alright...to be a HS football coach...but he was 46 years old with a bad knee...I'm thinking if that dream has not materialized by then, well, it may not at all...
      Oh...and he didn't have the credit to get his own apartment...

So now what say you? Cause you know if it was a female in this circumstance, your retort would be something along the lines of "Hoes always looking for the good life" or "This hoe want to be saved"

amirite? :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

@KY
      ***********

• Miany

Girl, yes….offered to give me the code like it was a copy of “the key”
      ^^^^ :dead:

• FuturedocDonte

Whoopi Goldberg said it best
      "I'm not a racist. But when I'm :steer: in my car and u cut me off, you are a black ... ... Or a white ... ... Or an Asian ... ... "

We can't control how folk think because everyone had thought it. Everyone of all races has done it or said it. His problem was how comfortable he was saying. Arena full of white folk like they would agree or back him up... Shows true nature

SO guys dont feel like LESS of man when they gotta ask a chick (who their not even dating) to pick them up, so they can go to the chick crib, then drop HIM back off at said location...on a MONDAY... when said girl has a KID at HOME and HAS WORKED ALL DAY...

is this REALLY LIFE... dudes can't find a RIDE NO MORE or get a TAXI :no:

• Who Dat

Everything Ky said.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN.

I think his punishment should be using Ron Mexico's washcloth... during an outbreak.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

What y'all talking about :popcorn:
      Since none or y'all cared about my MANUFACTURED CRISIS
      Wait what's that :cell: a lot of Rosea lost their kona is be thankful I have one? Oh :kona:

• goat76

goat76 says:
      Name 1 rapper that say n*gger.
      Jay Z. :coffee:
      --------------------
      And in what song is this?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I think his punishment should be using Ron Mexico’s washcloth… during an outbreak.
      by Who Dat on Aug 5, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      -----------
      :dead: I just broke out in hives reading that

Everything Ky said.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      :wail: I HATECHU...you made me GOOGLE IT :wail:

Oh my damn :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

---
      Who lies about 1 extra child when u already have that many

• Just Looking

:waves: Afternoon to All

Who is this Riley dude anyways. Yt's use the word all the time, cause blacks use it all the time. So they feel like it's okay.

:offtopic: Umm is lil Louis, Sandra Bullock baby gonna grow.

The Jackson Family made me so late today. Janet, Micheal and that Rebbie was sanging that Centipede. Boy VH1 was doing it big today. :danban1:

What else is new :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And in what song is this?

by goat76 on Aug 5, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      ------
      All of em :lol:
      No really Holy grail :huh: he says blue told me to remind you niggas

FuturedocDonte says:

Who lies about 1 extra child when u already have that many
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Shed negro :tea:

We now have house negro, field negro...and shed negro

• KyCakes

Thank you, Dub...Now I have to go read the smoking gun article about ol' girl suing 'Ron Mexico'

I'm still :wail:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Dub - Please log off.. My side is in severe pain.

Ron Mexio's wash rag, was burnt in fire. To never be spoke of again.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Umm is lil Louis, Sandra Bullock baby gonna grow.
      -----------
      So are you saying he is our generations Emanuel Lewis :ghost: maybe that's why he wanted the doll because it was the same size as him and he wanted a life partner? LPG BABY :grill:
      Quiet as kept Louis is 45 years old :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
      maybe that’s why he wanted the doll because it was the same size as him and he wanted a life partner? LPG BABY :grill:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your ass :ghost:

• The Master Beta :D

• FuturedocDonte

Everything Ky said.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN.

——————————————————————–
      I HATECHU…you made me GOOGLE IT
      ----
      My slow azz. I googled it thinking I'ma see a Hispanic and mad that I only saw pics of Michael Vick :rofl:

• tipdagemini

SEE YALL TOMORROW IM OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just Looking

Why the FUGG am in this meeting. My last day is on Wednesday...This lady talking bout did I update the report.

Response in my mind. NO, I didn't update it, and NO I will NOT.

• Ty

Exactly Shake which is why its baffling that folks like Deion Sanders is siding with Riley saying we use it all the time knowing damn well that is not whats meant when we use it :rolleyes:

• Who Dat

Trinidad James uncut verion of "All Gold Everything"

In fact...my FAVE part is when he in the background saying...

Nigga nigga nigga nigga

:kona:

• The Master Beta :D

tipdagemini says:

SEE YALL TOMORROW IM OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ______________________________

:bye: lucky ass

• Who Dat

Gold all in my wartch. Don't believe me,
      just warsh.

Nigga, nigga, nigga.

:headphones:

• Just Looking

@Ms. Taken - Ummm lil Louis is a cutie pie, but he has been about the same time since she purchased adopted him. and you just stop it, he is slightly bigger than that doll.

• Who Dat

My last day is on Wednesday…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Where you going sis???? :sad:

• Who Dat

My slow azz. I googled it thinking I’ma see a Hispanic and mad that I only saw pics of Michael Vick
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      AKA Ronnie Mexico

• Just Looking

@Dubb - :stop: just STOP :rofl: My neighbor who is about 50 was washing his truck and singing it about 3 weeks ago, and I couldn't run to mailbox fast enough. Who Dat says:

Gold all in my wartch. Don’t believe me,
      just warsh.
      He was really getting at it. :whistle:

:dead:

• Caramel Rain

tipdagemini says:

SEE YALL TOMORROW IM OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************

:hi: see ya

• Who Dat

@Ky you got my fave movie as your gravi :hug:

Ken Norton was fine as fawk as Mandingo...

Then Missy beat that wench.

Then Missy gave birth to that lil nigglet.

Then massa had the wench in the front of the buggy like SHE was da Missy.

That movie was the ish.

• Just Looking

@Dubb - New position...at another company. :nun: My boss will his lil slow self, was so shocked :shock:

• Just Looking

My boss was shocked....my fuggn cursor keeps jumpn around....

• luVn_liFe…

HEY YA'll :wave: Had to log in to SAY KYCAKES!!!1 I remember ur fella who u believed lived in the storage Facility!! :lmao!!!

• Ty

Ky tell Dubb to tell u what Mandinga means :crying: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Ms. Taken – Ummm lil Louis is a cutie pie, but he has been about the same time since she purchased adopted him. and you just stop it, he is slightly bigger than that doll.

by Just Looking on Aug 5, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      -------------
      Why did I hit refresh, read the comments and read about Louis have a doll baby as a life partner LPG baby and spit out water on must because I said somebody think Just like me! Then I scrolled down and I had wrote it. KILL YO SELF :hahaha:

• Who Dat

Mandinga
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dont GOOGA that ish on your work computer! :no:

I am MAD you still remma that ish @Ty... :dead:

lets just say it dont mean what you THANK it mean. It involves...nevermine. Goog'a it when you get home.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@KY
      "Fuggin

Wait wait wait….You must have missed the story…Ninja had 7 kids…(well 6 he told me about, the 7th I found out about by accident) He had goals alright…to be a HS football coach…but he was 46 years old with a bad knee…I’m thinking if that dream has not materialized by then, well, it may not at all…
      Oh…and he didn’t have the credit to get his own apartment…

So now what say you? Cause you know if it was a female in this circumstance, your retort would be something along the lines of “Hoes always looking for the good life” or “This hoe want to be saved”

amirite?

Well, women decide whether to give birth or not so I can't say anything about the kids. That's prolly why his azz in that shed tho! :lol:

He may wanna start on a new "dream" job tho. I mean, dang, that's your DREAM job??
      :facepalm:

• Miany

:NEWPOST:

• goat76

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And in what song is this?
      by goat76 on Aug 5, 2013 at 2:14 pm
      ——
      All of em :lol:
      No really Holy grail :huh: he says blue told me to remind you niggas
      ------------------------
      I said n*ggERS, not n*gga.

• Who Dat

Dubb – New position…at another company.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Where is Chan? I will say it on his behalf...

LOOK AT GAWD! Wont he DEW IT :nun:

• Miany

heyull yall kno what I meant :newpost:

@luVn I had to relay the story once more :lol:

@Dub tell me about the Mandinga, please, per Ty

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@WHO DAT
      "Ken Norton was fine as fawk as Mandingo…"

Ken Norton Jr. is my 2nd all time favorite NFL defensive player.
      49ers forever!

• Ty

• GWU

@goat76 says:

I said n*ggERS, not n*gga.
      _____________________________

You really think theres a difference? Let's tell white folks as long as they "ga" instead of "ger", their fine. Let's see how that works out for people.

• puppylove

:rofl: so yall sayin louis isnt sandra"s son he is her MAN! :rofl: