Former NBA star Lamar Odom, 35, was rushed to a hospital after he was found unresponsive at a Las Vegas brothel on Tuesday.
According to published reports, Odom, who lives part-time in Las Vegas, spent 3 days partying with hookers at the infamous Love Ranch South, a house of ill repute.
This post was updated at 10:38 p.m.
Love Ranch owner Dennis Hof told a gossip blog that Odom was "aided" by a herbal substitute for the erectile dysfunction drug Viagra.
At some point Odom was alone in a VIP room. He was later found unresponsive with “mucus-type liquid coming out of his nose and mouth.”
Odom was intubated by emergency responders and transported to a local hospital where he was placed on a ventilator.
The former Los Angeles Laker is reportedly unable to breath on his own.
Odom's divorce from socialite Khloé Kardashian was finalized this year.
Friends say Odom, who struggled with drug addiction, spiraled out of control after his childhood friend, Jamie Sangouthai, died of a Heroin overdose.
Odom is not expected to survive.
More from Sandrarose.com: