Photo may have been deleted

Dustin Hice, CNN

Don Lemon's rape accuser, Dustin Hice, reportedly turned down three settlement offers - including a recent offer of $500,000.

On Monday, Hice appeared on The Megyn Kelly Show where he claimed the openly ghey news anchor offered to pay him $500,000 to remain silent.

Hice claims he was groped by Lemon at Murf's Backstreet Tavern in July 2018. He filed a lawsuit against Lemon in a Suffolk County Court in 2019. The lawsuit is still pending.

Hice says he turned down the settlement offers because he's not after Lemon's money.

Instead, Hice wants peace and an admission of guilt or an apology after allegedly being violated by the CNN Newsroom Live host.

SBCH / BACKGRID

Hice stopped short of calling Lemon an unrepentant narcissist who drunkenly fondles men in bars.

"This isn't about me trying to get money... At this point, I just want my life back. I don't see any kind of settlement happening without an admission of guilt or an apology, but I seriously doubt with his ego and pride that's going to happen."

The 55-year-old news anchor has vigorously denied the allegations.

BACKGRID

Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty, has filed a lawsuit to clear his good name. Petty says having his name on New York's Sex Offender Registry is causing him a lot of problems.

Petty is suing the State of New York and its Criminal Justice Services division to have his name removed from the sex offender's registry, because he claims he never got his day in court.

Johnny Nunez/Getty Images

According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Petty says he never received a notice of a hearing back in October 2004 while he was incarcerated.

Petty never got the chance to challenge the order placing his name on the NY sex offender's registry as a category level 2 sex offender.

Petty claims the notice of the hearing was sent to an address where he didn't live -- because he was in prison at the time.

BACKGRID

Now he wants his day in court to prove the "Kenny Petty" signature on the bottom of the notice is a forgery.

Petty claims whoever signed it also answered that he would not be attending the hearing. According to the new lawsuit, Petty claims he never got his constitutional right to due process to challenge the risk level assigned to him.

Because of this, Petty says he's suffered humiliation and financial loss -- as well as an embarrassing arrest last year for failing to register as a sex offender in California.

Photo may have been deleted

YouTube, Getty Images

Former NBA player Kwame Brown called out NYC radio host Charlamagne for his past rapey behavior involving young girls.

Brown put Charlamagne on blast after previously targeting retired NBA star Matt Barnes last week.

Brown was annoyed after Charlamagne told The Breakfast Club listeners to "leave Kwame Brown alone" because of a violent incident involving Brown's father who was accused of killing his girlfriend with an axe.

"I'm saying all that to say, leave Kwame alone. That man has been quiet for 20 years, he don't bother nobody. Clearly all that 'he's a bust up' gets to him. You don't know what people are going through or have been through."

Brown was displeased by Charlamagne's comments. He launched into a "meet me outside" rant, and reminded his viewers of Charlamagne's rapey history.

"Rapist, Charlemagne Tha God. Rape case guy that actually pled guilty and got away with it. We gon' find that girl you raped, punk. Allegedly. Matter of fact, we ain't gotta say allegedly ’cause you on the docket, b**ch."

Brown urged radio co-host Angela Yee and other famous Black women to "unfollow this son of a b*tch."

"Why would you let that man sit across from you knowing what he did to that woman? Why is he still on a national radio show?

"Why is he still on a national radio show? I thought it was love all women or am I absolutely right that it's 'pick me(s)', and if it's the m'fer you go eat lunch with or the m'fer you follow on instagram that you like, a punk b**ch can brag and dominate a woman then sit there and talk about it in an interview, further mentally f'n up this lady."

"Dis n***a has a lot, a lot, a lot of famous black women that's his friend. I'm going to expect you women to unfollow this son of a b**ch. Are y'all supporting his behavior? Why do Charlamagne Tha God get a pass for what he did?"

Wendy Williams' ex-husband Kevin Hunter, who has a vendetta against Charlamagne, added his two cents:

Photo may have been deleted
 

 

Lars Niki/Getty Images

Rapper Tip "T.I." Harris responded to new allegations that he drugged raped a woman in a new track, titled "What It's Come To."

The father-of-7 posted a sheet of notebook paper on Instagram with handwritten song lyrics that seemed to suggest he is a victim who was sent to earth on a mission from God, and that "lying a** 8*tches" are trying to derail his mission.

Lester Cohen/Getty Images

T.I., 40, and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, 45, face a lawsuit filed by a woman who accused them of drugging and raping her.

She said she was introduced to the couple at a nightclub after his concert. The woman said, after having a drink with the couple, they invited her to their hotel room with other women.

Eventually, the other women left and it was just her, Tiny and T.I. left in the room. She said she followed the couple into the bathroom where she disrobed, and Tiny began to wash her.

Prince Williams/ATLpics.net

According to court documents, T.I. asked the woman to rub him down with body oil while Tiny climbed on her back and slid up and down her back.

T.I. allegedly slipped his toes into the woman's vagina, and she recalls telling him "no" before rushing into the bathroom and throwing up.

She said she woke up the next morning and noticed her vagina was "very sore and had a burning/itching sensation."

She didn't explain why she waited years to tell her story.

Fern / Splash News

T.I. addressed the shocking allegations in his new track.

"This is what it come to / I was built for all this sh*t / God sent me here on a mission / That's the real Atlanta / Lotta rich white folk up in Buckhead wanna steal Atlanta... Willing to face whatever consequences for His vision... While I'm up against some lying a** b*tches / Damn. This is what it come to..."
 

Photo may have been deleted

Getty Images

Rapper Nelly has been named in an ongoing lawsuit filed by an anonymous woman accusing rapper T.I. and his R&B singer wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris of sexual assault.

The unidentified woman, known only in the papers as "Jane Doe 4", is among numerous women accusing the former reality TV couple of drugging and sexually assaulting them.

According to court documents, obtained by Bossip.com, Jane Doe 4 alleges she was hired as a teenager to work as Tiny's personal assistant. She said she was later given drugs and forced to have intercourse with Nelly, who was apparently willing to go along with it.

The woman also claims the couple frequently forced her to have sex with Tiny and other women, and also made her take high doses of ecstasy.

T.I., 40, and Tiny, 45, have vigorously denied the claims against them.

Nelly, 46, has yet to respond to the allegations, or file a counter response.

The rapper previously settled two lawsuits filed by women accusing him of forcing them to have sex. A settled a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed he had his way with her after a meet-and-greet at a 2017 concert in Essex, England.

The year before, Nelly reached a similar settlement with another woman, who claimed he sexually assaulted her on his tour bus following a show in Washington.

Wireimage / BACKGRID

Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris are facing new allegations of sexual misconduct.

According to reports, a woman has accused the Atlanta couple of forcing her to have sex with rapper Nelly back in 2014.

In a video posted to Instagram.com, a narrator speaks for an unidentified woman who claims she was hired as a teenager in 2005 to work with Tameka as a personal assistant but was never allegedly paid for her labor.

Thaddaeus McAdams /Wireimage

The narrator goes on to say the woman was drugged and sexually abused by the rapper and his R&B singer wife.

The narrator says the woman accused the couple of forcing her to swallow ecstasy pills and she was forced to sleep with Nelly against her will.

The woman reportedly filed a lawsuit against Nelly that was settled out of court in 2019. The woman signed a confidential agreement at the time.

BACKGRID

Nelly, who is in a longterm committed relationship, has not responded to the new allegations. The 46-year-old rapper was arrested in 2017 in Auburn, Washington, on suspicion of second-degree rape after a woman accused him of raping her on his tour bus.

The charges were dropped after the victim declined to cooperate with investigators.

Carmen Mandato/Getty Images

Nike and Beats by Dre reportedly suspended Deshaun Watson's endorsement deals after nearly two dozen women accused him of sexual misconduct.

The Apple-owned Beats by Dre is the second major brand to distance itself from Watson amid the damaging allegations.

"We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation," a Beats by Dre representative said in a statement.

Carmen Mandato/Getty Images

The 25-year-old Houston Texans quarterback faces sex assault allegations from multiple massage therapists who say he solicited them for sex on social media.

The women say the pro athlete made unwanted sexual advances during private massage therapy sessions.

Lawsuits accuse Watson of being a sexual predator who victimized women by pretending to seek massage therapy sessions.

"Watson is in the sex trade. He needs to be stopped," according to a lawsuit from an alleged Aug. 2 incident.

Ashley Soils, the first woman to file a sexual misconduct lawsuit against Watson, said "I am survivor of assault and harassment, Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser, he assaulted me at my home doing what I love most, massage therapy."

22 women in total have filed lawsuits against him, Complex.com reported.

Watson vigorously denied the allegations. He explained that he contacted massage therapists via DMs on Instagram.com because his usual masseuse contacts were on lockdown due to the Covid.

Leon Bennett/Getty Images

Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife Tameka Harris released a statement in response to new allegations of misconduct.

The reality TV couple released a statement through their attorney, Steve Sadow, on Tuesday, April 6.

Sadow is still waiting to attack the integrity of the women -- once their names are revealed.

"The Harrises are still waiting for the accusers to reveal themselves publicly," Sadow told Billboard. "By continuing to hide behind anonymous allegations, the unnamed accusers effectively render themselves not credible and unworthy of belief. We say: Let the light shine on their identities so we can go about disproving these scurrilous accusations."

Vulture.com previously reported three more women came forward last week with new allegations.

Tyrone A. Blackburn, the attorney representing the women, said a victim who was 20 at the time alleged the couple "pulled out a pill and forced her to swallow it." Another woman claimed the couple trafficked her across three states.

Their stories resemble similar accusations by other women who claim they were drugged and sexually assaulted by the couple and their friends.

Blackburn sent letters to prosecutors in Georgia and California requesting a criminal investigation. So far, no charges have been filed.

Keipher McKennie/WireImage

Two more alleged victims have come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct against Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris.

Two anonymous women retained attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn, who represents several other unidentified accusers.

The women accuse the reality TV couple of drugging them and sexually abusing them.

One victim said she was "drugged, forced to take tons of molly and X, and sex-trafficked in three states," according to Vulture. She was 32 at the time.

The second victim said she was "raped by Clifford Harris and one of his male friends in a hotel in Miami, Florida, in May of 2010."

Paras Griffin/Getty Images

Blackburn sent letters to attorney generals in Georgia and California, requesting investigations into the allegations.

So far, there have been no charges filed against the couple.

High-powered attorney Steven Sadow said the Harrises will be vindicated.

"We await Blackburn exposing his anonymous accusers to the light of day, by revealing their names, so we will be in a position to confront their allegations," Sadow told Vulture. "By Blackburn choosing instead to misuse the media for his own publicity and hiding the identities of his clients from the public and us, he makes it impossible for us to do so now."

But legal experts say the alleged sex abuse victims have the right to privacy.

A judge can keep the names of sex abuse victims out of public records to protect them from witness intimidation or harassment.

Photo may have been deleted

Miami-Dade County PD

Two North Carolina men face charges of raping, drugging and robbing a woman who was found dead in a hotel room in South Beach, Florida.

Evoire Collier, 21, (left) and Dorian Taylor, 24, both of Greensboro, North Carolina, allegedly gave Christine Englehardt a "green pill" which she chased down with alcohol at a South Beach bar.

They then took her back to her room at the Albion Hotel, where she passed out. Englehardt's semi-nude body was found on the bed in the room on Thursday, March 18.

Collier later told police he and Taylor -- in town for Spring Break -- met 24-year-old Englehardt at a local restaurant before giving her the drug as they walked along Ocean Drive.

The trio then headed back to her hotel at 1650 James Avenue, according to a police report

Surveillance footage shows the men holding Englehardt by her neck as she staggered to her room.

Collier and Taylor then had sex with Englehardt while she was unconscious, police said. Authorities said Englehardt was unable to give consent because she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

Collier and Taylor allegedly robbed Englehardt, stealing her phone, cash and credit cards before leaving her for dead, police say.

A surveillance camera caught one of the men using her credit card to buy alcohol at a liquor store.

Collier and Taylor appeared in a Miami-Dade courtroom on Monday following their arrests on Sunday. A judge ordered the two suspects held without bail.

The suspects face murder or manslaughter charges if tests show the drug they gave Englehardt was the cause of her death.

Miami Beach officials declared a state of emergency and imposed an 8 p.m. curfew in South Beach after thousands of mostly Black, maskless Spring breakers descended on Miami for the annual ritual of drinking, drugs and partying.

Police arrested more than 1,000 people -- mostly Black out-of-towners who were not just college students.