Carmen Mandato/Getty Images

The NFL will likely seek a suspension for an entire season for Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, said a source with knowledge of the league's internal investigation.

The NFL Players' Association is expecting Watson to be hit with "unprecedented" punishment for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, according to ProFootballTalk.com.

Watson will likely be suspended for an entire season or until the lawsuits have been settled, the source told The Association Press.

Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images

The NFLPA is defending Watson and will point out the league's double-standard for its owners if Watson is suspended for a full season.

24 massage therapists have filed lawsuits against Watson and 2 more accusers have stepped forward.

A source in Watson's camp cautioned the media to be "careful" about specifying how long the suspension will last.

Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images

The FBI reportedly questioned at least one of the women about her allegations.

Houston Police Detective Kamesha Baker explained the FBI's involvement in the case during a deposition earlier this month. Baker, who questioned 10 of the accusers, said the FBI is investigating whether Watson is being extorted by the women.

TPG / BACKGRID

Over 60 women have acknowledged providing masseuse services to the Cleveland Browns quarterback.

On Tuesday, Watson continued to deny the allegations.

"I never assaulted anyone," Watson said. "I never harassed anyone or I never disrespected anyone. I never forced anyone to do anything."

In a deposition last month, Watson admitted making massage therapist Ashley Solis cry by exposing himself to her after a massage session.

Kevork S. Djansezian/Getty Images

Deshaun Watson admitted he cheated on his longtime girlfriend, Jilly Anais, with 3 massage therapists.

Earlier this year, a grand jury declined to indict the Cleveland Browns quarterback on sexual misconduct and harassment charges.

Watson, 26, sat for depositions in civil lawsuits filed by 22 massage therapists who say he sexually harassed them after sessions.

Nick Cammett/Getty Images

He admitted that he made massage therapist Ashley Solis cry when he exposed himself during a massage session.

Watson has insisted that he had no intentions to have inappropriate sexual contact with the plaintiffs. He claimed any illicit contact was initiated by the women.

On HBO's Real Sports, Soledad O'Brien asked one of Watson's lawyers whether he had illicit intentions when he went in for those massages.

"Well, in every massage, I will tell you he did go, intending just for a professional massage," said attorney Leah Graham. "And only those three instances where sexual conduct occurred– consensual sexual activity – it occurred after the massage session had ended. And Mr. Watson has testified and is insistent that that sexual activity was initiated by the plaintiff in every single instance."

O'Brien also spoke with two of Watson's victims who insist they did not initiate sexual contact with him.

The women, Ashley Solis and Kyla Hayes, are two of the 22 plaintiffs who have pending litigation against Watson.

The women are also cooperating with the NFL's ongoing internal review of the allegations.




Photo may have been deleted

Channel 2 Actions News, DeKalb PD

Police arrested a DeKalb County special education teacher and football coach and charged him with sexual contact with one of his students.

Marcus Skeen, who works at Lithonia High School, was caught having sex with an underage student in his car in the parking lot at Stonecrest Mall.

The girl's mother installed a tracking app on her daughter's phone after a previous incident. The mother tracked the girl's cell phone to the parking lot in the Stonecrest Mall around 11:30 p.m. on March 18.

When the mother approached the car, Skeen put the girl out of his car and sped off.

Police said Skeen, 36, met up with the girl twice off campus, according to WSB-TV. The mother had tracked her daughter's cellphone to the parking lot, where she "observed a vehicle rocking back and forth."

She contacted the DeKalb police who investigated and arrested Skeen on Monday. He is charged with sexual contact by employee or agent in the first degree, which is a felony. The age of the victim is unknown.

Photo may have been deleted

Fox 5 I-Team

More actresses have come forward accusing Hollywood director and acting coach Troy Rowland of asking them to film themselves partially nude in audition tapes.

Rowland, who is related to singer Kelly Rowland, directed the films Gracefully Broken, Morbius (2022), Black and Blue (2019) and Merry Liddle Christmas (2019), starring Kelly (pictured below).

Photo may have been deleted

Fox 5 I-Team

He is best known for coaching actress Hillary Duff in Disney's hit show Lizzie McGuire.

The FOX 5 I-Team previously reported that seven actresses from around the country accused the Atlanta-based director and acting coach of luring them into sexually charged auditions for a role that didn't exist.

Now five more women have reached out to FOX 5 I-Team after seeing the original report, saying the same thing happened to them.

One actress filed an FTC complaint accusing the acting coach of coercion, fraud and revenge porn, the I-Team reports.

Photo may have been deleted

Fox 5 I-Team

Rowland reportedly met the women through acting classes that he offers in Atlanta, Houston and Los Angeles. Actresses pay $400 a night to attend his classes.

Rowland, who is married and has a daughter, allegedly urged the women to try out for a role as a stripper named Keisha in a spin-off for the TV series "Power."

Rowland allegedly told the women to record themselves partially nude and send the audition tapes to him.

However, "Power" casting director Rori Bergman told FOX 5 I-Team there was no role for a stripper named Keisha in the TV spin-off and she had no working relationship with Rowland.

Bergman told the I-Team the auditions were "reprehensible" and that "I want this guy to never be able to do this to anyone else again."

The women said Rowland preyed on them and used the "God-fearing man" angle to reel them in.

One woman said: "He reels you in. He was God-fearing, and he loved and adored her (his wife). We wouldn't expect anything like that from him. It was easy to trust (him)."

Rowland has not responded to requests from the I-Team for a comment.

Watch the I-Team report below.
 

Stefanie Keenan/WireImage

YouTube star James Charles has lost his YouTube competition series following allegations that he groomed minors.

The 21-year-old beauty vlogger will no longer host "Instant Influencer.", YouTube bosses confirm.

"We can confirm Season 2 of the YouTube originals series Instant Influencer will take a new creative direction, including a new host," a YouTube spokesperson told Variety. "We thank James for a great first season, and look forward to building on the show’s success by expanding the opportunity to showcase a diversity of creators across the YouTube platform in our upcoming season."

Amy Sussman / Getty Images

Charles was accused of sexting minors and soliciting nudes from them. In his apology he confessed to sending inappropriate messages to boys.

He suggested they lied about their ages.

"I trusted the information that was given to me rather than the information I could have and should have gotten myself...," he said.

Bryan Bedder/WireImage

"As I did more research on this topic and self-reflected, I realized that the receipts and the screenshots and the specific details of the interaction don't matter, because I f**ked up and I need to take accountability for my actions and apologize to the people who were affected by them."

Charles is the second social media star to be accused of misconduct with children recently.

JOHANNES EISELE/AFP/ Getty Images

Lil Nas X is also accused of exchanging inappropriate messages with minors.

LNX's old Twitter account was suspended this week after fans uncovered disturbing messages about children.

Photo may have been deleted

POOL/AFP via Getty Images

Andrew Cuomo spoke out amid allegations of sexual harassment made by several women.

The embattled New York governor suffered a spectacular fall from grace as a result of the allegations.

Speaking at a press conference in Albany, NY on Wednesday, Cuomo apologized for his behavior toward the women and denied he ever touched anyone "inappropriately.

"I never touched anyone inappropriately. I never touched anyone inappropriately. I never knew at the time that I was making anyone feel uncomfortable. I never knew at the time I was making anyone feel uncomfortable," he said.

Choking back tears, Cuomo, 63, said, "Kissing people is my customary way of greeting."

AFP via Getty Images

Cuomo rejected calls to resign as governor, even as a third woman came forward with allegations of sexual harassment.

The woman, a former aide to ex-President Barack Obama, said Cuomo touched her inappropriately and kissed her at a party in 2019.

Unlike his other accusers, there are photos of Cuomo touching the woman and attempting to kiss her.

Cuomo commented about the allegations toward the end of his press conference covering Covid-19 numbers in the state.

"I want New Yorkers to hear from me directly on this. First, I fully support a woman's right to come forward," he said. "And I think it should be encouraged in every way. I now understand that I acted in a way that made people feel uncomfortable. It was unintentional and I truly and deeply apologize for it. I feel awful about it, and frankly, I am embarrassed by it, and that's not easy to say but that's the truth."

He continued, "I never ever meant to offend anyone or hurt anyone or cause anyone any pain. That is the last thing I would ever want to do."

The allegations of sexual harassment come as the feds launched investigations into Cuomo's handling of Covid-19 patients admitted to nursing homes in the state.

Thousands of elderly residents were infected and died.
 

ljubaphoto via Getty Images

What Corona? A horny nurse risked everything to have noisy sex with a Covid-19 patient in a hospital bathroom, according to the NY Post.

With a 99.9% survival rate for Covid-19, the nurse apparently wasn't concerned about the health risks.

News of the incident at a Jakarta hospital went viral Friday, Dec. 25, after the patient bragged on Twitter about his sexual tryst with a male nurse.

"It is true that there has been a suspected incident of a same-sex relationship between a health worker and a COVID-19 patient at the Wisma Atlet Emergency Hospital," said Asep Gunawan of the National Nurses Association.

The NY Post reports that the patient tweeted a photo of the nurse's PPE on the hospital room floor as the two went at it.

The hospital administration was understandably humiliated. The nurse was suspended and there may be criminal charges.

"This case has been transferred to the Central Jakarta Police. We have secured the health worker to become a witness and asked for further information," said Lt. Col. Arh Herwin of the Regional Military Command.

Nurse and patient were tested for Covid-19. The patient is still positive and the nurse is negative.

If convicted, both men face up to 10 years in prison.

BACKGRID

Mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor was arrested in Corsica for attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure.

The 32-year-old UFC star was detained on Saturday, just one day after he tweeted that USADA officials had drug tested him.

The alleged incident occurred in a bar on Sept. 10. "Following a complaint filed on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony Mac Gregor was the subject of a hearing by the gendarmerie services," the prosecutor wrote in a statement sent to AFP.

WENN/Avalon

A rep for McGregor vigorously denied any allegations of misconduct in Corsica where the MMA star was on vacation with his family.

McGregor had been tweeting photos of himself while on his yacht in the Mediterranean Sea.

BACKGRID

McGregor is pictured with his girlfriend Dee Devlin and their children while on vacation in the South of France. The well-known Irish troublemaker strolled around the town shirtless, which is forbidden under French law.

On Sept. 11, he shared that officials from the USADA had arrived on his yacht to drug test him.

McGregor has had multiple run-ins with the law since winning the featherweight and lightweight championships.

He previously announced his retirement from MMA in March 2019, but he returned to the ring to fight three times in 2020.

McGregor again announced his retirement from the ring in June 2020.

Photo by: Diamond Images via Getty Images

When Odell Beckham Jr. spotted a man in uniform bend over during LSU's post-game celebrations at the College football championship, he couldn't help himself.

The Cleveland Browns wide receiver slapped the male cop on his butt, resulting in an arrest warrant for simple sexual battery.

Police say the gender of the victim should not matter when determining if sexual battery has occurred.

The incident took place in the locker room after LSU won the National Championship at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in Louisiana on Monday night.

Photo may have been deleted

Screenshots: YouTube.com

Cell phone video shows Beckham staring intently at the officer's buttocks before delivering the butt slap.

The New Orleans Police Department issued the arrest warrant against the star receiver for inappropriately touching the heterosexual officer.

Beckham's criminal charge comes a month after Thomas Galloway, 43, was arrested for slapping a female reporter on the butt during a live TV news broadcast.

The Louisiana native also made headlines when he appeared to hand out cash to LSU players on the sideline during the game.

NCAA rules prohibit student-athletes from accepting cash or goods from sports agents or college alumni. Beckham was a standout wide receiver at LSU. His father, Odell Beckham Sr., was a running back at LSU in the 1990s.

Beckham, 27, has battled homosexual rumors since being drafted in the 1st round by the NY Giants in 2014.
 

Photo

As expected, Kevin Tsujihara - once the most powerful Asian mogul in Hollywood - has been forced out of his job as Warner Bros. Entertainment CEO and chairman. Tsujihara was allowed to gracefully "step down" from the job he's held for six years.

Read more »

R Kelly

R. Kelly turned himself in to Chicago on Friday night. The 52-year-old R&B singer/songwriter is charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal abuse after decades of allegations of sexual misconduct with underage girls and adult women.

Read more »

R Kelly

R. Kelly was charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a minor, according to the Chicago Tribune. The singer/songwriter, whose real name is Robert Sylvester Kelly, was charged in Cook County, Illinois on Friday.

Cook County Officials have issued a no-bail arrest warrant.

Read more »

Lisa Borders, Dijon Bowden

Lisa Borders stepped down as Time's Up president and CEO after her son, Garry "Dijon" Bowden, Jr. was accused of sexual misconduct, according to published reports.

The L.A. Times reports that her son was accused of misconduct by a 31-year-old woman from Santa Monica, CA, who made the claims in a post on Facebook.

Read more »