Unclockable Dutch makeup artist NikkieTutorials does half of Adele's face in a new YouTube video.
Adele, who has sold over 120 million records, agreed to sit for Nikkie's "Power of Makeup" session, which means one side of her face is beat while the other side is makeup free.
Nikkie, real name Nikkie de Jager, came out as male-to-female trans in a YouTube video after being "blackmailed" by someone on YouTube.
Adele's rapid-fire Cockney accent makes it difficult to understand her (even for me - a natural born Brit).
Below are some of the things we learn about Adele:
1. She plays guitar and percussion
2. She doesn't watch 'Real Housewives' to preserve her brain cells
3. Watches educational television shows
4. She's a health guru who drinks a gallon of water a day
5. Dyes her own eyebrows because they're pale
6. Uses Instacart for grocery deliveries
7. Her son and new golden Labradoodle puppies keep her grounded
8. Says Oprah is "so normal" (I mean, it's f***ing Oprah!)
9. Is a big fan of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
10. Has no idea how to use Instagram Live
Check out Nikkie's Power of Makeup session with Adele below!